JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For

Author Topic: Out of Sight, Out of Mind [WMatsui] (2022-11-22)  (Read 15277 times)

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Re: aneramyre's shots | As She Commands [WMatsui] (2021-11-09)
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2021, 02:13:38 AM »
Thank you for the comments.

@StrongStyle9Q I forgot to add that she also gives me uncaring and chaotic vibes too. But even so, bondage is still the most controversial, isn't it? :D That particular one is so out of nowhere.

@mayuki_daisuki I remember a fortune-telling for Mayu where it said she'll start liking women or something in 2021, which fuels my MaYuki feels, especially this year.

@LoyalFlutist I have zero idea about what I'm doing so I've never expected to receive such praise. Whatever good writing I may have made, I'm afraid I have to admit that I just stumbled into it by accident ^^; In fact, I've only read about what a strong voice in writing is because of your review. But I'll do my best to learn about that.

Btw to everyone who might read this, don't feel pressured or obligated to read and/or review everytime I post haha we're all just here to have fun (or well I'm hoping you're having fun, because I am).

Also, it's almost disappointing that my 69th post isn't some sort of debut NSFW work in the perv forum but hey, doing significant things at the right time isn't my thing; I posted a tangentially-Yuko-birthday fic in May.

Anyway, my most recent tHeRaPeUtIc output is... angst? Hmm. That sounds contradictory.

As She Commands

Even before Jurina instinctively opened her eyes, she could feel a person walking back and forth in the bedchamber.

Light footsteps following the same path over and over. The slap of bare feet on cold tiles. An even, unhurried pace. The gait of a noblewoman.

It was a familiar set of signs: her queen was pacing barefoot on the cold floor to shock her brain into activity, a part of her morning routine on days when she had to make difficult decisions.

Jurina's deliberation finished in a flash, and she opened her eyes to see her monarch in front of the room, pacing, as she expected.

"Your Grace, is everything alright?"

Her voice was hoarse. Even her throat was yet to wake, but the first order of business for any knight is to make sure that their liege is well.

The question made Queen Rena cease her casual pacing and smile at the younger woman.

Squinting through the sunlight filtering in through the window, the now fully-awake knight noticed that her monarch was wearing her nightdress which flowed with her body's movements. Long wavy hair, red lips, a gentle smile. A visit from a goddess so early in the morning.

The queen sat on the edge of the bed and Jurina immediately moved closer to her, as Rena predicted she would. She awarded the behavior with a kiss on the silently pleading lips.

"Good morning, my brave knight," she ran a long, graceful finger along the knight's strong jaw, watching as her eyes closed to savor the gentle contact.

"I received a report from our scouts. An army of about twenty thousand approaching the valley."

Jurina opened her eyes against her will. She understood immediately: she was being sent away to face the enemy.

As Rena's most valiant and gifted general, this was no surprise. But leaving her queen alone in the company of others was something she hated more than the war itself.

"I will make preparations and leave as soon as possible," she stated firmly. However, her body refused to support the urgency in her tone when she found herself not wanting to leave the bed, much less the room.

The queen rose from the bed and moved in front of the mirror to address the non-existent imperfections in her hair.

Distance yourself, but not so much. Dangle close enough to keep her wanting.

"Would you suggest who among my harem I should spend the first night of your march with? For luck."

An unbearable twinge of pain surged through Jurina's chest and filled her head with the fiery heat of jealousy.

Luck? What did Her Majesty sleeping with another woman have to do with Jurina's luck on the battlefield? She won all her battles through her own skill and mettle, not from luck, and definitely not from whomever Rena took to bed.

Even so, she had to answer as her queen desires.

"…Isn't…Akane…your favorite?" she bit out through gritted teeth. Jurina gripped the sheets tighter and tighter until her knuckles turned white. She already knew the answer, and it hurt. She didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to hear that she wasn't Rena's only woman. Try as she might to school her features into a neutral – or even pleasant – expression, she knew it was not as convincing as she'd like. Especially to her sharp-eyed mistress.

Rena took her time replying, delighting at the sight of her knight's struggle to hide her discomfort. She turned back to the mirror before the other could notice the smirk that came to her lips.

Pretend you don't see their pain. Make each remark with no regard for their feelings. It's not you who's causing them pain; it's their fault for assuming they are special to you.

"How observant of you. That's correct. Fetch her from the harem and take her to my chambers on the night of your departure."

"Yes, Your Grace."

"And tell the harem masters that the other girls will be following their usual order for the following nights."

"…As you wish."

Jurina finally mustered enough strength to put her clothes and armor on. As an attempt to pull herself out of her miserable state, she clung to the memory of the beautiful queen helping her remove them during the previous night. After fastening the last buckle on her armor, she stood with her back straight, trying to feel like the fearsome warrior-commander that she is and not the heartbroken little girl that she felt like she was being.

With sword and helmet in hand, she moved to the door.

"Jurina."

She stiffened at the sickly-sweet call of her name.

The queen noticed.

When you're done hurting them for the moment, don't give them an opportunity to think about how cruel you actually are. Reel them back in and remind them that they love only you and that they can belong to no one else but you.

Rena put her hands on Jurina's shoulders and pulled her in for another kiss. Longer, deeper than the one from earlier.

"I will think of you every day until you are back in my embrace. Will you promise to do the same for me?" she smiled again. That gentle smile that promised Jurina the world yet gave her nothing but the emptiness in her chest when she left the queen's chambers.

"I will think of you every moment that I am away, Your Grace,"  Jurina answered as her queen wanted: with the bitter realization that she was speaking the truth.

Rena graced her with a satisfied smile, one more kiss, and let her leave.

Barely a moment after closing the door, Jurina rested her back against the wall. It hurt so much yet Rena also gave her so much joy. She's been stuck in this painful back-and-forth for so long that she could practically hear Rena's thoughts as she performed every practiced step in the cycle of breaking her heart and giving her hope that she can be hers alone. She believes the other women in the queen's harem could imagine those thoughts as well.

Years and years of serving the queen, years of Rena accepting her love but never truly returning it, years of fighting in her name, it was everything Jurina wanted yet it tore her inside. She kept hoping that Her Majesty, Queen Rena would eventually love only her, that she would see her as something more than just her servant and plaything.

But that was all she was. And nothing more.

A/N: I AM IN PAIN. Rena's appearance and personality are heavily based on her character, Kikuno, from Promise Cinderella, which I just finished binge-watching in all of its English-subbed glory. She's so beautiful and so sexy evil, I can't get her out of my head!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:25:25 AM by aneramyre »

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: aneramyre's shots | As She Commands [WMatsui] (2021-11-09)
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2021, 08:48:28 AM »
Btw to everyone who might read this, don't feel pressured or obligated to read and/or review

I've never been the best at reviewing, but as a 48g fanfic lover, there's no pressure when it comes to reading.

I'm always excited to check out new stuff here.

-

Love the period drama setting.

Rena was definitely the standout character.

She's regal.

Kinda manipulative.

Super hot.

Please step on me.

What was I talking about again?

I love her character, she's technically didn't do anything imposing, but she's still super intimidating anyway and you did a good job capturing that aura.

Sweet sweet angst. Or... Bitter... Rather.

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Re: aneramyre's shots | Fresh From The Tree [WMatsui] (2022-03-21)
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2022, 11:38:09 AM »
I needed to post a WMatsui today.

Fresh From The Tree

Wow, those people look so tiny beside Jurina.

Rena had no problem seeing her girlfriend's statuesque form from her seat at the couch, several meters away from the dancing (read: jumping) college students in front of the DJ's booth. Jurina stood more than a head above even some of the guys in the group.

A pop song by an American singer blared from the speakers and the partygoers shouted in broken but memorized English, trying to sing along. Rena seemed to be the only one unfamiliar with it. The song tells something about love and 'getting the girl' and wanting to be with someone 'for worse or for better'?

Of course. Romance. Always a hit.

As the song approached its final chorus, her girlfriend suddenly turned, finding her eyes that were watching her dance from afar.

Jurina's lips formed the next line of the song: "I! WANT! YOU! FOR! EVER AND! EVEEEEEEEER!"

Jurina pointed a finger in her direction, briefly but clearly, as she uttered the third word and topped it off with a wink before turning back away.

Everyone in the crowd shouted the same thing, but Rena felt like she heard Jurina's voice carry the promise all the way to her ears then to her heart from the middle of the mosh pit.

Where were extra clothes when you needed to hide in- er, dive into a pool?

"W-What a sap," Rena muttered instead, hiding her smile and her pink cheeks behind her mango lassi.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2022, 07:53:49 AM »
I can imagine Jurina jumping around  :)

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2022, 11:58:50 AM »
Jurina does seem like a girl who would hop into a mosh pit.

Imagining her singing with her broken English is adorable.

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
aneramyre's shots | Ham Among Other Meats [JuriYuki Friendship] (2022-09-09)
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2022, 11:38:04 AM »
Not me posting a short ass thing then vanishing for half a year! The number of my WMatsui fic ideas have increased by… a two-digit number since then. And yet I have unfinished fics that are like 4 years old already.

Ham Among Other Meats

Summary: After not seeing each other for a long time, Yuki and Jurina meet again in a dental office waiting room.

A/N: Ftr, I don't think I got into Yukirin's head. But I'm not gonna get to know Yukirin any better so it's probably not gonna improve any more from here. Might as well post it now.

The kabedon came out of nowhere. One moment, she was minding her own business, and the next, Mayu had her trapped against the wall.

All coherent thought flew from Yuki's mind at Mayu's demanding gaze.

"You've been so busy lately, but you're mine tonight."

Yuki didn't even need a mirror to know that her face was red from her recollection of the previous night. She fanned her face with her hand, hoping it will cool her down and restore her usual color. She was barely making progress when the waiting room door opened, revealing a familiar face.

Eh? Jurina?

This must be what Yukirin oshi felt like when they spotted her in the street during one of her 'I won't go home until someone recognizes me' YouTube videos. Except Yuki's fans weren't former co-workers and friends who spoke a total of zero words when Yuki was moving to the next stage of her life, which was the case for Yuki to Jurina when the latter graduated.

"Ah, Jurina! What a coincidence. It's been a while, hasn't it?" she greeted with as much cheer as she can.

"Yukirin-san. A pleasure to see you again," Jurina returned, more calmly and formally than Yuki expected.

It looked like she had no intention of carrying the conversation because she said nothing after that. She sat in silence, and Yuki almost thought that this wasn't the real Jurina. She was never this quiet, and she always became even more excited when she met someone she's known for a long time. Like Yuki.

Yuki panicked inside, though she guessed that some semblance of that panic showed in her outward appearance as well. She wasn't called the Reaction Queen for nothing. How was she going to approach this situation? She rummaged through different thoughts in her head, trying to think of ways she could casually ignore the fact that, despite working with Jurina for years and having a good friendship with her, she said absolutely nothing to her for more than a year. Even when she graduated.

She deemed all of her ideas as not good enough, so she thought of resorting to blabbing about her musings just before her companion entered. Jurina might even be interested, since Mayu is also involved! Unfortunately, her lips refused to form words.

Come on, she urged herself. Speak up!

"Ha-Have you ever had someone look at you like you were a piece of meat?" she blurted out.

"Hmm? Well, yeah. Rena-chan used to look at me like that."

"Oh?" Yuki asked with intrigue.

"She hates meat."

"Oh…"

Oops.

"Kashiwagi-san? Yahagi-sensei is ready to see you now."

As Yuki panicked about reminding Jurina of Rena's treatment of her, the dentist's assistant came in and called from the door, like an angel welcoming her to the pearly gates of Heaven.

"Ah, r-right! Coming."

Yuki got to her feet, feeling a sense of relief that she didn't have to embarrass herself with more awkward conversation. She's been granted an escape!

She turned back to her former co-worker. Her clumsy attempt at conversation loosened Yuki's anxiety a little. Nothing she can say now can make Jurina feel worse with that kind of starter, right? She might as well tell her what's on her mind now.

"It was nice seeing you again, Jurina. Congratulations on your graduation," she finished the overdue greeting with a bow. "We in AKB were highly discouraged from congratulating you publicly yet… I'm sorry I didn't even reach out in private."

"Thank you, Yukirin-san. I understand. I'm happy to see you again as well," Jurina returned the greeting, just like she did when she entered. But Yuki saw an undercurrent of sadness in her smile.

As she exited and walked away from the door, she continued thinking. If only she could give the younger girl even a nugget of positivity as she left. There was a possibility that the two of them will never meet again, and she didn't want their last interaction to end on a sour note.

Then suddenly, a thought crossed her mind.

The door of the waiting room opened again, and Yuki's head peeked in at its sole occupant.

"By the way, I saw Rena-chan post a meal where she had ham and egg. So even if you're meat, there's still a chance that you might be a ham among all other meats, you know?" Yuki said quickly.

Then she closed the door.

And she felt relief wash over her again, this time from seeing a less-burdened smile on her now-graduated former co-worker's face.

A/N again: Disclaimer: Rena had meat less often when I first thought of this. My Rena lore and character sheet has been updated since then.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 11:45:39 AM by aneramyre »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Incompatible [WMatsui] (2022-11-02)
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2022, 06:07:29 AM »
Ah, November 2022. If I remember correctly, in sophcaro's Heartbeat universe, WMatsui would be celebrating their first wedding anniversary this month. Anyway, I just realized I wrote a very short WMatsui recently, and that it can be tangentially linked to (though not set in) Halloween :D

===============
Incompatible
===============

Summary: Jurina faces one of the most fearful things she can ever encounter.

"You're a good leader. You're confident and capable even when in front of an audience. You thrive in drama. You go after whatever you want. You're ambitious."

The girl behind her did not respond, but Jurina can hear her breaths against her hair.

"How old are you?"

Rena's voice was quiet. "Thirty-one."

"How long have you been thirty-one?"

Jurina's suspicion rose. The truth. She wants the truth. Everything they've had, from the moment they met to however long they can be together in the future, it all depends on Rena's answer.

"...Three days."

Jurina grit her teeth. This is what she was afraid of. The spark of hope in her eyes dimmed, replaced with only embers of life.

"I know what you are," her voice was weak, like all her strength has gone into keeping her upright and none was left for the Herculean task of speaking.

"Say it. Out loud," Rena urged her. She sounded so far away that the determination in her words dulled against Jurina's ears. The younger girl tried and failed to draw breath, worried that saying it will make all the awful things she's read come true. Jurina's fists were clenched so tight, white with the force she's been holding them with, or was it because it was so cold?

"Say it!"

Fear clawed at Jurina's chest as she heard the usually calm Rena raise her voice, more agitated than she's ever seen her before. With a quivering voice, she whispered.

"A Leo."

Back in Jurina's room, her laptop screen displayed over thirty tabs of astrology pages:

"Pisces and Leo are a difficult combination."

"In a long term relationship, these two lovers may not be suited for each other."

"Pisces, a water sign, is not compatible with a moon sign like Leo."

===============
End
===============

A/N: You know who seems to have a worse sign matchup? MaYuki. But I get the impression that Mayu wouldn't care enough about it to be either Bella or Edward, in contrast to the superstitious Jurina.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Incompatible [WMatsui] (2022-11-02)
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2022, 02:44:49 AM »
I'm a Leo.

Sucks to learn that Jurina and I wouldn't be an ideal relationship in the eyes of astrology.

Wait... Sakura and I wouldn't be compatible either.

Life suddenly has become painful.

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Out of Sight, Out of Mind [WMatsui] (2022-11-22)
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2022, 01:40:22 AM »
This was supposed to go up earlier because the last short was... well... short. But things happened.

=======================
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
=======================

Summary: Jurina finds it so easy to get carried away when it comes to Rena.

Rena moaned as she flopped onto her back.

She couldn't feel her arms, nor anything from the waist down.

It was in this state that Jurina found her the sexiest: long silky hair stuck to her neck, panting from exertion, eyes glazed over with satisfaction.

Acting solely on instinct, she crawled on top of the slim girl.

She was even more beautiful up close, looking up at Jurina with her beautiful brown eyes. Rena may compare herself to a cat but in these moments, she looked like a puppy begging for gentle affection - though gentleness was the farthest thing from Jurina's mind at the moment.

With no further warning, Jurina put their lips together for a kiss. Immediately, she was lost in the velvety softness of her girlfriend's lips. Their mouths moved together in a silent exchange. Gradually, she rested her weight on her forearm against the floor. The fingers of her other hand combed through Rena's hair. Long fingers clutched at her shoulders, pulling her even closer.

Jurina gently tugged at Rena's hair, slipping her tongue in when she let out a tiny gasp. Their tongues met and engaged in a playful dance, and  it didn't take long for Jurina's long-awaited sounds to slip from her girlfriend's lips.

"...Mmph...nh-rina..."

So. Sexy.

They slowly parted for air, but it didn't take long for them to return to their liplock. Encouraged by Rena's legs wrapping around her waist, Jurina's hand was just about to trace Rena's body from shoulder to hip when—

"Uhh... Hrrm! Excuse us?"

The voice was like an airhorn right in Rena's ear. In her shock, she accidentally bit Jurina's lip *and* shot into a sitting position, practically throwing her amorous lover off of her.

Then Rena remembered where she was: in the middle of practice in front of SKE48's senbatsu members.

All of which were gawking at the two of them.

Nakanishi Yuka, who had interrupted the two, looked somewhere between irritated, confused, and embarassed as she stood with her arms on her hips, looking at the group's double center.

"You two are so lucky that Anna-sensei isn't here today. Suddenly making out out of nowhere? In front of all of us?!"

Embarrassed beyond belief, Rena was instantly on her knees facing everyone.

"I'm sorry!" she squealed. "I was so happy that we were able to perform the full choreography of such a difficult song for the first time that my tiredness and excitement made me forget where I was. Please forgive my lack of professionalism."

She lowered her head to the ground.

"And I'm sorry for the convenience we caused."

When she peeked back up, she saw that her girlfriend had also gotten on her knees and bowed in front of the others. But she didn't look as embarassed or apologetic about it. She just looked ridiculous with her bleeding lip and hunched posture from when Rena kicked her.

"I'm sorry too," Jurina said, apologetic but cheerful and with no ounce of regret.

"Though seriously, Rena-chan looked so hot I just can't help myself. I forgot where I was and just had to kiss my girl, you know?"

"I completely get you, Jurina-san!"

A supportive shout came from the middle of the group: Furukawa Airi with two thumbs up, trying to escape Churi who was making attempts at silencing her.

"Some things are just too irresistible!" Airi demonstrated and pecked Churi, who flung a triumphant Airi onto the floor.

"Yeah! Exactly!" Jurina pointed finger guns at Airi. "Besides, maybe you're at fault, Nishishi. The only reason I didn't stop is because you didn't interrupt earlier. And that no one was in my field of vision before I got 'distracted' so I forgot that we weren't alone."

"I'm at fault?! You're the one who—" Yuka facepalmed. Then she inhaled. Then exhaled. And repeated it several times before trusting herself to speak again.

"Okay. Okay," she raised her hands in surrender. "It's my fault. I'll take care next time."

Rather, they can bicker about it on their next free time. She clapped her hands and ordered everyone back into their places; they still had to master the hell out of this new song!

"But first," she stuck a piece of paper with a doodle of herself onto Jurina's forehead like a ward for demons. "Now I'm constantly in your line of sight."

"Booooo."

Jurina pouted, but she got into position with an excited and determined look on her face. As determined as one can look with a Nishishi doodle in front of one's eyes anyway.

Omake: 
Hours later, Furukawa Airi exited the studio also adorned with a Nishishi doodle on her forehead and an expression of satisfaction and a total absence of regret.

===============
End
===============

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For