JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Xia Yi Ci Lian Ai - Falling in Love Next Time

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 100953 times)

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 9) UPDATE!
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2014, 04:02:22 PM »
DAATTTTT MOMEENNNTTTTTTTT

REALLY I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE WMATSUI???

HUWARGGHHHHHHHH

UPDATE IT QUICKLY PLEASE  :banghead:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2014, 04:32:46 PM »
Yeah... Minami told Atsuko the truth

And Atsuko chose Minami over her career

Poor Jurina... Rena, do something please...

What would happen with Atsumina, Wmatsui and Mayuki?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 8) UPDATE!
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2014, 04:35:22 PM »
I don't remember the last time I commmented on your fic XD well yeah ok let's start commenting .
well well about Atsumina
“Erm, excuse me...” Somebody tapped on Atsuko’s shoulder softly. As she turn her head, she saw that it was an American teenage boy. “Erm.... Maeda Atsuko?” The teenage boy asked in English. He tried to use his English as simple as possible so that Atsuko could understand him. Well, Atsuko isn’t really fluent in English, so Atsuko was kinda happy that he was considerate
LOLOLOLOLOL Of course He must use simple words. Acchan and her English  :mon lol:

“Yes..” Atsuko nodded and answered back in English.

“Erm.... Can I have an autograph please? I’m a fan.” The teenage boy showed Atsuko one of her albums and showed it to her.

“Ah... Fan..... Ok ok...” Understanding the boy’s request, she took out her permanent marker and gave the boy an autograph. She always brings a permanent marker with her everywhere she goes just in case there’s a spontaneous autograph session like now.
MEEEEE TOOOO!!!!  :mon blowhorn: autograph!! please Acchaaaan!!!!  :mon whine:

“Can you sign an autograph for me too?” This time a lady voiced out to her in Japanese language.

“Sure..” Atsuko took the album from the lady’s hand and signed her autograph and smiled as she passed the album back to the owner. “Here you go..”
I have this weird feeling that I know who is this Lady  :mon dunno:

Atsuko lost her smile right away as soon as she saw the owner’s face.

“Hi, Atsuko..” There Takamina stood, smiling brightly at her.

What the hell Minami is doing her!!  :mon uggh: She wants to make Acchan suffer again!!  :mon mad:

“Minami!!” Atsuko shot up from her seat and released a slap on her face before the shorter girl had any chance to talk back.

After recovering from the slap, Minami looked back at Atsuko once again. “You can slap me all you want. I will never go away.”
YEAH!! give her an other one!!  :mon evil:

“You think I won’t do it?” Atsuko raised her hand once again, and it made Minami flinched a little. After letting out a loud and annoyed sigh, Atsuko lowered her hand and asked, “What are you even doing here, Minami...”

“I told you before, I will not leave your side.”
Too bad I really wanted an other slap why Acchan WHYYYY!!  :mon nwei:

“I told you before, I will not leave your side.”

“You followed me all the way to Hawaii? Are you serious? I came all the way here so I don’t have to look at your face.” Atsuko was dumbfounded.

“I overheard your conversation that you’re going to Hawaii, so I decided to come along. As I reached the airport, I overheard some of your Japanese fans talking about you and asked them about it. They told me that you were staying in HKT Hotel with four more ladies. So, I came.. And here you are.. At the beach..” Minami shrugged.

“You’re a stalker and you’re annoying. Go away. I’m not going to talk to you.”

“It’s alright. You don’t have to talk to me. I won’t expect any reply from you, but please just hear me out.”

“I don’t want to hear either. Get lost.” Atsuko warned.
Wow  :mon pick: I didn't know that Minami is stalker like me oups! forget what I said  :mon lurk:

“I love you, Atsuko.”

“No, you don’t. You love Tom-”

Atsuko did not get to complete her sentence as Minami grabbed Atsuko for a kiss. A soft, gentle kiss. Atsuko blushed a lot from the kiss. Most likely because she had not expected a kiss from Minami at a time like this.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

“Minami......” A soft voice escaped from Atsuko’s mouth and she slowly pushed Minami away from her. “Please don’t do this to me, Minami.. Don’t make me feel confused any more than this..”

“I wouldn’t kiss you if I don’t love you, Atsuko.. I can swear to god that I have never kissed Tomochin before because the one I love wasn’t her. It was you.”
Acchan !! Minami loves you!!  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon nwei:

“Because she knows.”

“Huh?” Atsuko was confused.

“Tomochin knows about us.. Our relationship. She told me if I did not play along with her games, she would announce to the media that we’re in a relationship.”

“Then let her do that! I don’t care about-”

“I care, Atsuko! I care! Singing had always been your dream. I don’t want you to give up your dream just to be with me. This just isn’t fair for you..” Minami caressed Atsuko’s cheek.

“Minami.... Seeing you with another woman is what isn’t fair for me.. If I were to lose you to another woman... I’d rather lose my celebrity life instead. I don’t want them. I just want......you...” Atsuko teared up.
THAT TOMOMI UGHHHHHH!!!  :mon mad: :mon mad:

Atsuko’s mood just became brightened by Minami’s gesture and they made their way to town to do some shopping. Atsuko did not care about her celebrity identity anymore. Minami was all she wanted. She finally got Minami back and will hold on to her till the end of time. Atsuko’s future in the entertainment industry still remains unknown. But that’s definitely not what she cares about at this point. For now, she just wanted to go on a date with the woman she loved.
all's well that ends well  :gmon love2: :gmon sing: :gmon sweet:

WUT HKT in Hawaii OwO!
“Yuki, I believe that’s not how CEOs act. Come back to our senses. You’re humiliating me.” Jurina was looking over some of the paperworks and documents from the meeting they just came back from.

“Geez, Jurina... Why must you be so serious? We came to Hawaii to let ourselves go, didn’t we?” Yuki clinged her arm onto Jurina.“I’m not angry... Not angry at all..” Mayu was smiling. Only that her hands were choking Rena at the same time.

I'm not angry too Mayu...  :mon evil: :mon evil: :mon evil:

“Yuki, please. We’re in HKT Hotel now, one of our hotel branch. We’re the CEOs of AKB Hotel. We should show a good example to them, not destroy our image. Get it? If you want to loose yourself, go loose yourself somewhere else, just not here, alright?” Jurina continued accessing the documents.

“Let’s go loose ourselves together at the beach then.” Yuki suggested.

Jurina sighed. “Can’t you see these paperworks? I’m still busy now, Yuki. Just because you have no paperworks to take care of, doesn’t mean I have no paperworks.”

“You’re no fun, Jurina..” Yuki slumped herself on the couch and pouted.

“How about you stop bothering me now and I’ll buy you an ice cream later on?” Jurina suggested.

“How about you buy it for me now and I’ll stop bothering you?” Yuki returned with a sarcastic voice.

“I’m busy, Yuki.. See this? P.A.P.E.R.W.O.R.K.” Jurina lifted her pile of documents and showed it to Yuki.

why Jurina is like this!?!!! I dun like her personality at all!!!!!  :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy:

“Hmph! I’m not going to talk to you for the rest of the day, Jurina.” Yuki stood up from her seat and grabbed Mayu’s hand.

Mayu looked at Yuki’s face, then her hand, then her face, then her hand again. “You’re holding my hand....” Mayu was literally beaming in happiness.

“Rena, she’s holding my hand now! Oh, it’s like those romantic scenes from dramas..” Mayu said as she was dragged away by Yuki.

“Doesn’t seem like a romantic scene to me at all...” Rena looked on at Yuki dragging Mayu out of the hotel like how a mother would drag a child.
Poor Mayu she is only a replacement  :mon ehh: well only for now  :mon determined:

“Erm.... Do you think maybe you’re treating Yuki a little too harsh?”
“This is work, Rena. If Yuki doesn’t understand that this is more important, then I’ll have nothing to say.”
Of course you are harsh!!!  :mon fierce:

“No ice creams can cool me down now..” Yuki seemed really angry.

“Oh, look.. An ice cream store over there.” Mayu pointed at a man selling ice cream at the beach.

“OH ICE CREAM!!!” Yuki rushed towards the man immediately. Well, maybe she wasn’t that mad after all. Mayu finds Yuki’s love for ice cream really amusing. She could be really angry at this very moment. Ice cream appears, and BOOM.. Angry Yuki’s gone.
It's funny how can Yuki's mood change very fast because of ice cream  :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

“Oh my god, look at you.. You have sand even on your hair.” Mayu giggled as she gently swiped the sands off her hair.

“..........”

“Yuki?” Mayu realized that Yuki looked stunned.

“It’s those beautiful eyes again..... Those sincere and pure eyes...” Yuki blinked.
Is it me or .....  :mon psst: :mon psst:

“Oh, wow god damn it, she’s so heavy...” Mayu thought to herself and literally gritted her teeth as Yuki finally landed on her back. Trying her best to cover her expression, she smiled back at Yuki and started walking. “See? You’re not that heavy at all.. This is nothing..”

Yuki definitely knew that Mayu was straining herself as she felt her whole body vibrating from the aount of strength exerted. “Erm.... Mayu? Are you ok?”

“What do you mean? Of course I’m ok..” Mayu smiled. Even her lips vibrated a little.

“Mayu, your face is all red..” Yuki pointed out.

“No, it’s not.. It’s just the sun shining on my face.”

“Put me down, Mayu..” Yuki patted Mayu’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not putting you down.” Mayu insisted.

“Put me down, Mayu! This is an order from your boss!” Yuki raised her voice.

“Like you said, Yuki.. This isn’t AKB Hotel..”

Sooo cute Mayu is trying hard to do her best for her Yuki  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Mayu smiled, being satisfied that she finally won against Yuki. “Well, nobody asked you to fall and sprain your ankle.”

“And whose fault is that, huh?” Yuki smacks Mayu’s shoulder.

“Hey... This all started because you knocked my ice cream down..” Mayu answered and Yuki didn’t seem to like it.

“Excuse me? If you had not chased after me, I wouldn’t have fell down. So it’s your fault. Your fault! Your fault! Your fault!” Yuki smacked Mayu’s shoulder for every time ‘fault’ was mentioned. “And I’m your boss. You’re not supposed to speak to me like that. When I say it’s your fault, it’s your fault.”

“Alright, alright.. It’s my fault..” Mayu gave up.

“That’s what I wanted to hear..” Yuki smiled in satisfaction of her victory.
Somehow Yuki makes me remember Sakura  :mon duh: :mon duh:

“Mayu, you sure you don’t want to put me down? You really are going to get hurt, you know?” Yuki asked once again but with a softer tone as she was concerned about her a little.

“Put you down and let you get hurt instead? Not a chance. I’d rather get hurt myself than to see the woman I like a lot get hurt..”

*BA DUMP*

“That’s sweet of you, Mayu.. Thank you..” Yuki spoke out in a soft tone as she laid her head on Mayu’s back while tightening her grip on her. Mayu felt Yuki’s hug tightened and she was literally smiling on her own.

“So.... Yuki? I was thinking.....if you want to go on another date with me..” Mayu shyly spoke out.

“Date? Aren’t we already on a date right now?” Yuki’s sentence made Mayu skipped a heartbeat and almost made her lose strength in her legs. The silence came once again. The sound of the birds chirping and the sound of the waves itself were soothing and calming.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: it wasn't only me!! Yuki is falling for Mayuuuuuu!!!  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

“So, when’s your birthday?” Mayu asked out of the blue to cut the silence.

“...........”

“Yuki?” Mayu turned her head back softly and noticed that Yuki had dozed off laying on her back like a comfortable pillow.

“Oops... Better not make any more noises..” Mayu thought as she made her way slowly back to the hotel, step by step so that she doesn’t wake Yuki up.

ssshut Yuki is sleeping! don't wake her  :monk gboy:

and about WMatsui...

Jurina unlocked the door of her personal office room and entered. She then looked at Rena who was hesitant to enter the office room. “Rena? You don’t expect me to send an invitation letter for you to come in, right?”

“N-No..” Rena came into the room and closed the door.

“Why were you standing outside the door?”

“Because I’ve never been into a CEO’s office before.. It’s kinda......pressuring..”

“Pressuring? I’m going to imbue lots of pressure on you if you don’t sit down right now and help me arrange these papers.” Jurina stated.
it's really funny how can Rena react in from Jurina. SHe is not the same person as you discribed in the 1st chapter  :mon dunno:

“Yes it is. Only you know about this.” Jurina’s face became fierce in an instant. “If you ever, I mean EVER reveal this to anybody, even to your best friend, Watanabe Mayu, I will make sure you’ll be unemployed by any company for the rest of your life. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Rena smiled and saluted Jurina just like how a girl scout does. Rena was already getting used to Jurina’s sudden change in behaviour ever since she told her about it.

OMG Jurina you're really meaaan!! too harsh!!  :mon runcry: :mon runcry: :mon runcry:

Jurina tilted her head a little and squinted at Rena. “You don’t seem afraid of me anymore.”

“Oh.. I’m slowly trying to get used to your sudden change in behaviour.”

“Tch- I shouldn’t have told you anything about my mood swings..” Jurina sneered.
Poor Rena has to deal with Jurina's mood swings  :mon POd: :mon hanky:

“I don’t want anything on my coat, Rena. You’re not ruining my coat for the second time.” Jurina tore the sticker out once again.

“Then paste it here.” Rena took Jurina’s left hand and pasted the golden star sticker on the back of her hand.

“......” Jurina blinked her eyes in amusement at Rena’s action before looking at the star sticker at the back of her left hand. “So you’re telling me that this star sticker is a good luck charm?”

“Yup.. It really works. And it glows in the dark too.” Rena smiled.
Soo cuuute of Rena~~  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon innocent: Jurina shut up Jurina and take it!  :mon wtfmm:

“It’s nothing.. I just wanted to thank you for this good luck charm. Thank you..” Jurina gave Rena a quick hug before she made her way out of the office and to the restaurant.

“A..........A...........A........” Rena was literally frozen from Jurina’s action. Her face flashed in red instantly as she looked on at Jurina’s back profile. Her heart pumped so fast that she was going to get a heart attack anytime. It took quite some time before Rena finally come back to her senses. “What is wrong with you, Matsui Rena!?!? Why are you blushing like this!? Matsui Jurina is your boss! You can’t possibly fall for her!” She grabbed her own cheeks and pulled it as hard as possible.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Jurina snickered and then shifted her glance over to her father. “An important day.... That was the reason you called me out? To convince me to............merge companies with you?”

“Think about it, Jurina. You will be one of the biggest shareholder of the biggest company in the world, along with me. Just imagine the amount of money you’ll be earning.”

“I’m already earning a fortune. I don’t need more than this. If that was really the case, you seemed to have missed out the other CEO, Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“I believe you’re holding the bigger share in the company, Jurina. According to statistics, you own 51% of JuriYuki Corporation. You alone can make the decision.. It’s now or never, Jurina.” Her dad convinced.
THAT MAN!!! Jurina was really happy to see him yet he was only thinking of himself!!  :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon fire: :mon fire:

Rena suddenly had an uneasy feeling in her heart as she thought of Jurina. “Why do I have a weird feeling suddenly? I think I better go check on Jurina.” Deciding to go check out on her, Rena heads off to Honolulu Restaurant to find Jurina.
YES!! Rena !! Jurina needs yaaa!!  :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute:

“Daddy....” At that time, a little kid of about age 5 came up to Jurina’s father and grabbed onto his leg. “Daddy, this woman is scary......”

“Daddy? Who’s this little shit over here? The bitch’s son?” Jurina sneered and insulted despite the little boy being so young.
even so I think Jurina shouldn't have said that in front of that kid  :mon whine:

Rena, who followed Jurina back to her office secretly, stood down the hall, witnessing her pain and teared up. Rena was speechless. No words could explain these feelings in her heart after watching Jurina's vulnerable state. So hectic inside her mind and only but remain in silence is something she could do. Nothing can be done more than that. Staring at the glowing golden star on Jurina’s left hand, Rena placed her right hand over her chest. “My star is crying in the dark. And it makes my heart aches a lot. What should I do?”

I want to hug Jurina right now  :mon cry: :mon cry: Rena do something  :mon whine: :mon whine:

well well well it was good chapter which made me laugh so much  :mon fyeah: and almost cry  :mon hanky:

see your next work soon  :mon bye:
PS: I'm not sure if I'll comment next time or not  :mon sweat:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2014, 05:34:36 PM »
Jdjsje Nooooooo ahhJ baby is crying jsjs 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Ahhh I want the next chapter now!! Ahhhh (´Д` )

Ahhh my precious Wmatsui!!! (;_;)
Rena! Go to hug Jurina TOT

Cute Mayuki by the way!! \(//∇//)\

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2014, 06:31:02 PM »
Yup, you're the man Takamina! Good job at getting Atsuko back. :on asmo:

Kyaaha! Mayuki~~~! :deco: Yukirin is so cute. :inlove: Mayuyu is doing great too.  :D

But Jurina's father is really awful  :angry: Jurina is sad now. :cry: Do something Rena!

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2014, 07:22:17 PM »
Yuki with her ice cream XD
The star sticker was cute  >//<
Jurina, at the next encounter, punch your dear "daddy" for me, would you? -_-" poor Juju

Thanks for the update!  ^^

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2014, 07:43:29 PM »
I loved that atsuko forgave takimina

Poor jurina i hope rena can make her feel better

Thnks for the update
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2014, 08:51:44 PM »
Yes Atsumina are back together

Omg why did Jurina did that to her

Awww Mayuki!~~

Mayu is so caring...good job Mayu making Yuki blush

Update soon

Offline sidny48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say. Teehee
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2014, 05:39:45 AM »
PLEASE UPDATE SOON :kneelbow: THE MORE I READ THIS FIC THE MORE I LOVE WMATSUI AND OFC MAYUKI \m/
p.s sorry for the bad english lol

Offline MastRazi

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2014, 01:52:54 PM »
Great job on making all the chapters simple yet awesome :cathappy:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2014, 03:33:54 AM »
The ending scene was really hurt... (╥﹏╥) Her father was just a coward!

Rena's star was crying in the dark. Go get her a balloon or something (╥﹏╥)

I'll waiting for the cute Rena kevin-san ~ don't take too long ! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2014, 02:10:25 PM »
Sorry for the late update, people~ I've been busy  :P :P :P
So here, I present to you, Chapter 10~! CHEERS~!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:
But a note before you read, this chapter is only about WMATSUI, I repeat, THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY ABOUT WMATSUI.

CHAPTER 10

After witnessing the uncomfortable father-daughter scene, Rena remains out of sight, figuring that she’d better not let on that she knows about it. Jurina brooded alone in her office, working on her paperwork but feeling the weight of her unpleasant encounter. Rena could tell that she was completely depressed because of the fact that she doesn’t question about Rena’s whereabouts. I doubt at this time, Jurina still remembered that she had left Rena here before.

Rena lamented her inability to help, thinking, “Is she okay? It’s her birthday, and she must be feeling hurt.. I’m really useless.” Rena continued peeking into Jurina’s office and saw her drinking her water and setting aside an empty bottle. Rena then seizes on one thing she can do. Get her more water! Rena dashed out of the building and into a convenience store to buy more water, then raced back into the building.

Remaining out of sight, Rena sneaked behind a column and waited for Jurina to leave her office for a toilet break before she swapped in the new water. Rena then ran and hid behind the column once again. Jurina came back to her office and unconsciously took the new water bottle and drank from it. After drinking it, only did she realize that it was a new water bottle. Jurina rubbed her forehead and tried to remember the last time she placed a new bottle here. Well, of course she couldn’t remember because she wasn’t the one who put it there in the first place. Jurina thought her mind must be playing tricks with her. So, she decided not to give it any more thought and continued assessing her paperworks.

“She drank the water... The water I bought was of good use..” Rena felt satisfied deep within and continued peeping into Jurina’s office from behind the column.

At that time, her office fluorescent light started flickering uncontrollably. Jurina walked towards the switch and switched it off and on again, but it didn’t help. She seemed really annoyed by the flickering light. “Why does bad things only happen to me today..”
“The lights are annoying her...” Rena rushed out to buy new fluorescent lights. As she returned with a new fluorescent light, she hid behind the column once again and peeked into Jurina’s office. To her surprise, Jurina wasn’t in and seizes this opportunity to change the light as fast as she could. By the time Jurina comes back with a replacement light, it’s already been fixed. This is really odd, and she now registers that water had also been replaced by someone. Testing out her suspicions, she says loudly, “Ah, I feel like drinking a really hot coffee all of a sudden. Starbucks would be nice..”

Once again, Rena seizes upon her task and ran out to buy some. “Starbucks... I think I remembered seeing a Starbucks store somewhere around here...”

Luck was on her sight as she found a Starbucks shop just as she remembered and entered. “One Triple Espresso.”

After getting the Triple Espresso, Rena came back to Jurina’s office building and hid behind the column once again and peeked at her office room. Strangely, Jurina wasn’t there but Rena was not suspicious at all.

“Good thing she isn’t here...” Rena quietly entered the room without make any noises and placed the Triple Espresso on the table before sneaking her way out. The only thing is that, as she was trying to exit the room, she was blocked by something standing by the room door.

“J-J-J-Jurina.........” Rena’s mind just went blank for a moment. The scene was like the owner of the house catching the robber red-handed.

“So you’re the one who who had been lurking around all night? I should have known it was you when I came back and you’re not here...” Suddenly, a thought occurs to her. “Yea.... Why WEREN’T you here? Where did you go?”

“I was bored.... So I just went out for a walk..” Rena’s voice was shaking a little and Jurina saw a sweat roll down from her temple.

Jurina was not convinced fully with Rena’s answer and asked suspiciously, “So, you went out for a walk.... Did you.....happen to see something?” thinking of her conversation with her dad.

Rena took a moment to think of a good answer before admitting, “T-There were a lot of stars.. It was beautiful.”

“Did you SEE something?” Jurina asked Rena once again but with her eyes widened in anger.

“N-No, of course... What else could I have seen?” Rena smiled nervously and Jurina could immediately tell that Rena was lying.

“Rena?” Jurina placed both her hands on Rena’s shoulder and moved her head closer to Rena’s face. “I hate liars. So, I’m going to ask you ONE.LAST.TIME. Did you see something?”

There was basically nothing else Rena could answer as of now. Jurina is not stupid. She could see through Rena’s lies just like this. In the end, Rena could not hold back her lies and admitted. “I-I’m sorry, Jurina... I..... It was an accident, I swear.. I was just looking for you and accidentally saw you and your dad arguing...”

Jurina finally let her grip off Rena and turned her back against Rena. She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead. “Of all people in the world to witness this... It just has to be you..”

“I’m really sorry, Jurina.. I didn’t mean to have witnessed that horrible scene.” Rena really felt guilty and apologized continuously.

“Alright. That’s enough. Stop apologizing. There’s nothing else I can do if you already witnessed it. Just keep your mouth shut and pretend nothing happened. Got it?” Jurina ordered.

“You don’t have to worry. I am very good with secrets. If I were to tell anybody about this, you can hire an assassin to kill me. It doesn’t matter.”

“Don’t think I won’t, Rena.” Jurina coldly responded with a blank face and it made Rena gulped.

Rena then placed the coffee on the table and reached inside her bag once again. She then looked at Jurina and said hesitantly, “I’m not sure if this will make you angry, but here, I’m giving you another one..” Rena took out another golden star sticker and handed it over to Jurina. “I just thought maybe you needed another one..”

Jurina did not respond and merely looked at the star sticker before looking back at Rena’s face with a blank expression. “You know... This sticker had given me nothing but bad luck so far...”

Noticing that Jurina did not seem to like it, Rena felt sorry for causing yet more trouble. “I’m so sorry to do stupid things like this even when you’re in such a bad mood. Feel free to treat me as badly as you wish until you’re over your anger...”

Rena’s understanding attitude made Jurina furrow her eyebrows “If you say it like that, it makes me sound like someone who enjoys abusing you..”

“That’s not what I meant though.. I just wanted you to release your anger.. Holding in your anger is really unhealthy..”

“I know my own health better than you do, Rena. I’m pretty sure my health is still in perfect condition.” Jurina replied sarcastically.

Rena shrugged. “I’m just trying my best to care for you... I hope you don’t mind me asking, but does your dad have anything to do with your fake birthday?” Rena asked softly.

Jurina nodded. “I created a fake birthday because that’s what my dad told me to do when I was really young. He told me that his job doesn’t allow the workers to have children. So I have to act like he wasn’t my father the whole time and he rarely comes home. Apparently I was too young to understand him too well at that time. But as I grew older, I started to understand why he did all this. He was having an affair with a rich woman and he didn’t want the woman to know that he had a family.”

“Why did you continue using your fake birthday date after that then?”

“I kept my birthday as a secret all these years because......I actually thought that if I continue hiding this identity of mine, he would want me back sooner or later because that’s what he wants from me. At the same time, I hoped all these years that he would remember his own daughter’s birthday....but apparently, he doesn’t. The only thing he cares about now is his new family!” Jurina shouted and knocked the stationery set off the table in anger. “It’s good that I created a fake birthday for myself though. I don’t have to acknowledge the very day he had me as a daughter anymore.”

“I understand how you’re feeling right now, Jurina... But you can’t just ignore your real birthday just like that. Every birthday must be celebrated happily with someone else. Not alone in the room like this. We should go celebrate your birthday right now.” Rena suggested with her face full of excitement.

“No, Rena. I don’t need any birthday celebration. It’s been like this for most of the years I’ve been living. I’m already used to it. And I still have this much paperwork to do.” Jurina held up her stack of documents, signifying that she has no intentions to leave her working desk.

Rena felt a little frustrated that Jurina did not want to celebrate her own birthday and rather stay in her office and assess her documents. “It’s 8pm now. There’s still time. Come on. Come on.” Rena dragged Jurina off her desk.

“Let go of me, Rena. I already told you that I don’t want to celebrate my birthday. Don’t make me repeat m-”

“Here, hold this.” Rena took the Triple Espresso and placed it on Jurina’s hand. “Take a sip and let go of your paperworks for now. Ok?”

“W-Wha-?” This was the first time Jurina actually looked so confused and felt so dumbfounded. Rena finally managed to drag Jurina out of the office building with the Triple Espresso still in her hand.

“Jeez, you’re really a stubborn one, aren’t you?” Jurina furrowed her brows at Rena. Jurina didn’t need anything to celebrate his birthday, but Rena insisted.

Jurina realizes that she wouldn’t be able to drag the all-excited Rena back into the office no matter what the reason is now so she decided to give in to Rena. “Alright. I give up.”

Rena clapped her hands excitedly like a small kid. “Yay! So, is there a place you would like to go or something? Or anything you would like to eat?”

“I’m always the one deciding things around and giving out orders to my employees. So, this time for once, I’m giving you the authority to decide for me. Everything that happens from now till 12am tonight will all be decided by you.” They both took a seat at a nearby park.

Rena smiled at Jurina’s statement and gave it a thought. “You’re the one who told me to decide. So, you must do whatever I decide on. Ok?”

Jurina took a sip from her cup of Triple Espresso and smiled sarcastically at Rena. “Amaze me.” From her expression, Jurina really did not expect much from Rena.

“Alright... Let’s start with recreating the celebration from your ‘fake birthday’.” Rena offered.

“Recreating the celebration from my birthday, huh? Alright then. You should book a grand hall large enough to accommodate a few hundred of our employees with food served by some of the finest chefs in the world, and a five layer cake made personally by Mariko.”

“O-Oh... I didn’t realize that you went to such lengths for your birthday...” Rena panicked for a short moment, but she is not daunted. “Alright. Let’s forget all about that grand celebration you had and celebrate it my way. All Japanese birthdays should start with eating sekihan.”

“Seki- what?” Jurina sounded confused.

“Wait here a moment.” Rena rushed to a nearby Japanese convenience store. Of course, at this hour, out of Japan, the only way to get any is the instant kind at a Japanese convenience store. It wasn’t easy to find, but somehow Rena managed to find it. About fifteen minutes later, Rena came back with a plastic bowl filled with some kind of red colored rice and placed it on the table in front of Jurina.

Jurina didn’t seem to fancy this bowl of rice that Rena brought. “What’s this supposed to be?”

“Sekihan.. It’s a traditional food eaten on birthdays. My grandmother makes this for me every year on my birthday.” Rena smiled.

Jurina scooped some of the rice up and took a closer look at it. “What’s the red stuff in this rice?”

“Red beans. Sekihan is sticky rice boiled with azuki beans which gives a reddish color to the rice, and hence, the name sekihan (red rice).”

Jurina immediately placed the rice back into the bowl and crossed her arms. “Red beans... Did you know I’m allergic to red beans?”

“Oh.....” Rena scratched her temple and cursed herself for not finding out about this sooner. She actually thought that her plans were running smoothly.

Jurina said with a dry expression carved on her face, “Thanks to you, I would have died on my birthday.”

“I’m sorry..” Rena apologized.

“Forget it. I don’t expect you to know about this either. You can eat it if you want.” Jurina pushed the bowl of rice towards Rena. She was forced to finish the bowl of rice in embarrassment.

“Ok. What now?” Jurina took a sip from her Triple Espresso and looked at Rena.

Okay, so sekihan is a no-go, but Rena didn’t lose her confidence and proceeded to the next step, which is to get presents. “We’re going to get what everyone needs on their birthday. Presents. Let’s buy you a present.”

They walked along the sidewalk, passing by shop after shop. Unfortunately their options were pretty limited because it was night time. That was when Rena saw a stationery store beside a bakery store. The kind with cutesy pink notebooks and pens designed to appeal to young girls. “Hmm... They might have some nice things here.. Wanna go in and check it out?”

“It’s a stationary store...” Jurina furrowed her brows at Rena.

“You said it. I decide. So, I decide stationary store. Come on.” Rena pulled Jurina into the store and walked over to the sticker section.

One wall of stickers and knickknacks caught Rena’s eye — it’s filled with fluffy and pink merchandise.

“This looks cute. What do you think?” Rena showed a pack of pink fluffy stickers at Jurina.

“It’s too fluffy.” Jurina answered with a dry tone and a face that does not show any interest before taking a sip of coffee.

“What about this?” Rena held up a hot pink colored notebook.

“Too pink.”

A key chain. “Too common.”

A calender. “Too bothersome.”

A pog. “Why the hell would anybody want something like that?”

A unicorn pencil case. “Too childish.”

“Sometimes, being childish is a good thing..”

“Yea, but not with a unicorn pencil case. Do you expect me to go to a meeting with this pencil box? I sure won’t.” Jurina stated.

“Hmm.... Ah... Found something..” Rena grabbed something. She then proceeded to the counter and paid for it before returning to Jurina.

“You bought something without my consent. Why are you so sure that I would want what you bought?”

“Because I believe that you might need this. Here you go.” Rena took out a star-shaped cardboard. “You can write your wish on this star and your wish will come true. Just keep it with you at all times. Just like the star sicker I gave you earlier.”

“So you’re telling me if I write a wish on this star, it will come true? What if it doesn’t come true?”

“Well, then at least you still can use it as a bookmark, right?” Rena shrugged.

“Hmm... Alright, then. I’ll accept this present from you. I shall see what wish I need in the future.” Jurina nodded and took the star from Rena’s hand and kept it in her pocket. “So altogether, I received two presents from you today. A ‘good luck charm’ star sticker and a ‘wish come true’ star cardboard.”

“I’m glad you like them.” Rena smiled in satisfaction. “So emm... About the lucky star sticker... How is it working so far?”

“This?” Jurina touched the sticker on her hand. “I have to say it started off pretty badly...” She then looked up at Rena and smiled sincerely. “But I guess I can slowly feel the luck coming back to me.”

Rena was literally happy that the charm was starting to work for Jurina. “Oh, good to hear that.”

“Ok, I already have the present. Now what?”

“Now, we’re going to get something everybody must have on a birthday...”

“A birthday cake.” Jurina answered.

“Ding Ding Ding! Correct! $1000 for the successful and smart young lady in the suit.” Rena stated loudly as if she was hosting some sort of game show.

Jurina did not know if Rena was trying to be sarcastic or trying to be funny, but either way, it made her chuckle a little. “The bakery store next door is still open. Wanna check it out?”

“Bravo! $2000 for the lady in black for reading my mind. Wooo!!” Rena started cheering and clapping on her own. She was trying all sorts of way to cheer Jurina up and it does seem to work to some extent.

As they entered the bakery next door, Rena confronted the shopkeeper in English. “Excuse me, miss. Do you have any cake left?”

“Cupcake or birthday cake?” The shopkeeper asked.

“A birthday cake for this beautiful young lady over here.” Rena pointed at Jurina.

“I’m sorry, miss. We’re out of stock for the birthday cakes.. We’re only left with cupcakes.”

“Well, there’s no choice then.. I guess cupcake will do. I’ll have one.” Rena smiled.

“...” Both Rena and Jurina stared at the cupcake with a blank expression. There was one lit candle on the cupcake.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get a birthday cake for you.” Rena sighed and felt apologetic.

“No worries. It may not be a birthday cake, but a cupcake is still a cake.. And your English is really fluent. Not bad...”

“I work as a receptionist in one of the best international hotels in the world. Of course my English has to be good. Well, then.. Make a wish.” Rena smiled.

Jurina closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, mumbling her wish to herself before blowing the candle. Rena then clapped her hands. “So, what did you wish for?”

Jurina raised an eyebrow. “Mind your own business, Rena.”

Rena pouted a little as her curiosity remained unanswered. “Ok, fine... So, we should divide the cake in two?”

Rena took a plastic knife she received from the shopkeeper and attempted to cut the cake in half. Jurina immediately noticed that Rena had the wrong angle. Just when Rena was about to push her hand down to cut the cake, Jurina held onto Rena’s hand to stop her from cutting the cake. Rena was stunned from Jurina’s action as her face flashed red. “W-What are you doing?”

“Why are you so bad at this?” Ignoring Rena’s facial colour change, Jurina adjusted Rena’s hand a little and pushed her hand down, cutting the cake in half. “There. Equally distributed.”

When Jurina let go of Rena’s hand, Rena was still frozen in her action for a short moment and thought to herself. “She held my hand...”

By the time Rena came back to her senses, Jurina had already eaten her share of the cupcake. Noticing this, Rena decided to eat her share as well. Right before Rena could reach for the cake, Jurina had already taken Rena’s piece and placed it into her own mouth. Rena had her mouth wide open from Jurina’s action. “You just ate my cake.”

“That’s not your cake. It’s my cake.” Jurina stated after she swallowed the cake whole.

“Birthday cakes are supposed to be shared with someone else. Not eat it by yourself.”

“As far as I know, this is a cupcake. Not a birthday cake. So, I don’t have to share it with you. Welcome to the real world, Rena. If you want something, you have to be fast and fight for it or you’re gonna lose out on everything.”

“But this is just a cake...” Rena didn’t understand why a cake has to be compared with a real life scenario.

“We’re done here. Let’s go.”

Moving on to the next step, Rena decided to bring Jurina to the top of a hill for some star gazing. They found their way to the hill using Rena’s GPS system in her phone. “Seems like this is the entrance of the hill.”

The steps up the hill seemed never-ending. About 15minutes climbing up the hill, they finally reached the top of the hill where the beautiful night scenery of the city could be seen. Not to mention the starry night of the sky. Rena was amused by the beauty of the scenery. “Wow.. It’s beautiful. No wonder this hill is a tourist attraction. Look at the number of stars tonight..”

“Where? I can’t see anything..” Jurina tried squinting her eyes as much as she could but she still couldn’t see it.

“Huh? It’s everywhere!” Rena pointed at the sky.

“I have a minor case of night blindness, Rena. I can’t see tiny spots in the black sky. I’m basically looking at nothing. What are we even doing here?” Jurina exclaimed, being confused at what are they even doing, staring blankly at the darkness.

“You’re not much of a romantic person, aren’t you?” Rena filled her mouth with air and squinted her eyes at Jurina being frustrated with her pickiness. “Well at least the night scenery of the city is beautiful.. You can see that, right?”

“I live in a city. So, this doesn’t amaze me much actually. What now? Are we going to continue staring at the dark or are we going to leave?” Jurina was pushing Rena’s buttons.

Rena was a little disappointed as Jurina wasn’t showing any sign of interest at all. Maybe she was just too traumatized by her father that nothing could cheer her up anymore at this point. I mean, any normal human will be amazed by a beautiful scenery like this but Jurina just brushed it off like it’s just another common scenery.

“Well, you must be done with the darkness gazing. So let’s move on.” Jurina turned around and started leaving the area, leaving Rena dumbfounded.

Rena grabbed some dry leaves and tossed them at Jurina’s back profile, causing the lady to stop right in her tracks and turned her head back slowly. “Did you just throw leaves at me?”

Rena was trying to act dumb, with her eyes rolling up and down, left and right while ignoring Jurina’s statement.

“Alright, fine. Don’t do it again. I’m not in the mood for games.” Jurina warned and turned around again.

Once again, Jurina’s back was hit by some leaves. Being annoyed, Jurina looked back at Rena with her arms open wide. “Why did you throw leaves at me, huh? Is it that fun?”

“No I didn’t. Since when did I throw leaves at you?” Rena blinked her eyes at Jurina, faking her innocence. “You can’t prove that I-”

*SPISH*

Rena’s face was hit by a wave of dry leaves suddenly. As she was talking at that time, some dry leaves entered her mouth, causing her to cough while spitting the leaves out of her mouth.

“An eye for an eye. That’s my concept. You’ll get back what you throw at me.” Jurina snickered at Rena spitting some dry leaves out of her mouth.

“Blergh-” Rena wiped her tongue with a piece of tissue and looked back at Jurina. “I only threw it at your back. Not in your mouth.”

“So you WERE throwing leaves at me.” Jurina crossed her arms and smiled in satisfaction for exposing Rena.

“......” Rena couldn’t say anything right now because Jurina tricked her into telling the truth. Without another word, Rena took another patch of leaves and tossed it at Jurina. “Take this!”

Jurina returned the gesture. “You’re not supposed to throw leaves at your employer!”

Rena argued while continued tossing leaves at Jurina. “And you’re not supposed to throw leaves at your employee. That’s abusing your power!”

Both Rena and Jurina continued their leaf-tossing game as they got nearer and nearer to each other. Jurina started laughing at the amount of leaves that entered Rena’s mouth as she started making weird faces to get rid of them. “That’s what you get for messing around with your higher-ups.”

They used the leaf-fight to annoy each other. It didn’t take long till things started to escalate quickly. As they were close enough, Jurina wrestled Rena to the ground and continued tossing leaves on top of her. At one point though, Jurina’s laughing went from sarcastic into genuinely happy. This was the first time Rena actually saw Jurina laughing happily like this. Even happier than the first time Jurina forced Rena to drink the Triple Espresso. This wasn’t the laugh of an adult. It was the laugh of an excited teenage girl. Looking up at Jurina’s genuinely happy and smiling face, Rena’s feelings started bubbling to the surface again as her face turned bright red.

“......” Jurina suddenly stopped tossing the leaves on top of Rena and looked at her face with her eyes sparkling beautifully. That literally made Rena blush more than she already did. “Are you sick, Rena?”

“H-Huh? N-No..... Why?” Rena blinked her eyes at Jurina while her face continue flashing red like a tomato.

Jurina placed her palm gently on Rena’s cheeks. “Your face... It’s all red and it’s hot. Are you sure you’re not sick?”

“O-Of course not! W-W-We should head back now. It’s already late” Rena blurted quickly and pushed Jurina out of the way to hide her blushed face. She walked out of the park fast-paced while covering her face. “Stop blushing, please. This is embarrassing..”

Jurina let out a contented smile at Rena’s back profile and caught up with her. They had a silent walk all the way back to Jurina’s office building.

“Ah... FInally we’re back here..” Rena stated as they returned to the office building.

When they entered the office building, Rena checked that it was already 11.55pm. She was a little disappointed that Jurina’s birthday was almost over and yet she wasn’t able to do much. “I’m sorry I couldn’t do much for you today..” Rena apologized in a regretful manner because she knew that she could have done more than she did.

Jurina smiled and answered honestly, “It wasn’t much, I agree with you.. But because of you, I was able to pass the time without thinking about it. If not for you, the day would have been horrifically long.”

Seeing that there were five minutes left, Rena offered to use those up for Jurina. “Jurina... There’s something I would like to do for you.. My grandmother always does this for me on my birthday.” Rena then warned Jurina, “But you can’t hate it.”

Jurina retorted. “If you think I’ll hate it then don’t do it.”

Rena replied with a smile. “You told me to make the decisions today, so I’ll do as I want.”

With that, Rena slowly shifted herself closer to Jurina with a facial expression of pure sincerity and gave her a hug. “Since today is the day you were born, it is a truly precious day. Thank you for being born.”

Taken aback, Jurina struggled with her own reaction. Unnerved, Jurina gulped and told her softly not to act too comfortably with her. Ignoring Jurina’s surprise, Rena patted her on the back gently, in a consoling gesture, as she prayed, “Mother... If you’re up there listening, I want you to hear me out for a bit.. I want to take the warm comfort I received every birthday and give it all to her. Please comfort her... Please comfort Jurina for me. She’s been through too much today and I want you to take it all away from her.. Thank you.”

Rena then pulled away slowly and cheerfully announced that Jurina’s birthday is officially over. Jurina smiled slightly and mused, “Today, you were quite useful, Rena. I have to say your overall performance today was better than expected.”

“See? Never judge a book by it’s cover.” Rena smiled in satisfaction as soon as those words came from Jurina.

“I have to tell you this honestly.. Of all the birthday celebrations I had, today was the cheapest one I’ve ever experienced..” Jurina’s words made Rena a little broken inside. That was before Jurina continued her sentence with a sincere smile. “But it was the most memorable one for me. Thank you, Rena..”

Jurina ruffled Rena’s hair and watched the younger lady blush once again. Rena squealed a little inside as her birthday plans went much better than she had expected. One thing for sure was that Jurina was happy with Rena’s personal birthday celebration.

“Alright. Since the party’s over, time to continue assessing these documents.”

“What?? But we just celebrated your birthday...” Rena was literally taken aback from Jurina’s sudden change in topic.

“Work is work, Rena. You can’t put these two under the same category. Besides, my birthday ended 5 minutes ago. So, it’s not my birthday anymore. In other words, you have no right over me anymore. Sit down.” Jurina ordered.

“Jeez... You really are a different person when it comes to work...” Rena pouted and sat down on the chair unwillingly.

“I told you before, Rena. I can change my mood whenever I want.”

“Well, lucky you have a passionate and tolerant assistant like me to put up with your change in behaviour.” Rena smiled sweetly at Jurina before looking at the documents.

Jurina furrowed her bros and smiled at Rena for praising herself. “What a strange lady... How cute.”

“Stop saying that.. I’m not cute..” Rena’s head remained tilted down to avoid eye contact with Jurina. Rena knew that if they had eye contact at that time, she would blush like mad.

Deep in Jurina’s heart, today was literally the most memorable day she had in a long time. It’s been way too long. Who would have ever thought that a simple receptionist was the key to unlock Jurina’s closed heart? Jurina may not have felt it yet but on that day, Rena had stole something precious from Jurina. A piece of her heart.

Jurina closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, mumbling her wish to herself before blowing the candle. “I wish that I could be the happiest person on Earth from now on, just like how I’m feeling right now.”

Chapter 10
END

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 10) UPDATE!
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »
JURINA'S BIRTHDAY!

Jurina is have bad sight when it comes to night, like so long?

Aaaahhhh i need more of wmatsui ><

Please add more romantic scene of wmatsui ><

And, sorry for my bad english  :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:05:19 PM by 48matama »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »
Deep in Jurina’s heart, today was literally the most memorable day she had in a long time. It’s been way too long. Who would have ever thought that a simple receptionist was the key to unlock Jurina’s closed heart? Jurina may not have felt it yet but on that day, Rena had stole something precious from Jurina. A piece of her heart.

Jurina closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, mumbling her wish to herself before blowing the candle. “I wish that I could be the happiest person on Earth from now on, just like how I’m feeling right now.”

kyaaaa  :wriggly: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
more please   :farofflook:
thank u for update kevin!! :on gay:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2014, 03:50:52 PM »
slowly rena is changing jurina..
mayu and yuki is the cutest couple of all  :cow:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2014, 04:07:42 PM »
The best way to start my morning!!!!!1
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa
I loved it ;_________________;

WMATSUI IS THE BEST T_T  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »
This chapter... IT REMINDS ME OF YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE KOREAN DRAMA. You just fulfilled my dream of mashing them together!!! Thank you for the update!!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2014, 05:09:52 PM »
That leaves-fight scene made me smile like an idiot, and that scene where Rena asked for her mother to give Jurina happiness on her birthday made me cry a bit, JUST A BIT. XD

Update soon kevin-san (∩_∩)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2014, 05:43:09 PM »
Yeaahh way to go Rena!  XD
Thank you for the great update, kevin-san :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2014, 05:57:21 PM »
i'm glad rena successfully can made jurina happy :)
aaaa i think it's sweet :wub:
me want more! me want more!
thank you for the update kvinwkl, please updqte more! :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Xia Yi Ci Lian Ai - Falling in Love Next Time