JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 194668 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ AKB:Kingdom ~ [Part I] Atsumina - Update (01/12/13)
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2013, 12:37:03 AM »
AKB kingdom is here.... I have been waiting for this story for a while now...

Very nice and interesting story indeed... Enjoy reading it...

How is the negotionation going to go?

Would both kingdom be signing the treaty?

Jun seems to wonder about love now...

Would he see his future lover soon enough?

Would Haruna and Miichan be getting any lover here?

Of coz' Yuki... where and when is she going to see her lover too?

Can't wait to find out about Kai and Atsuko happy ending and also Part 2 & 3

Thank you for the story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2013, 03:42:09 PM »
KYAAAAAAAA PART II I WANNA PART II TOMORROW!!

XOXO

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »
atsumina!!! woohooooooooooooooo~

part II is mayuki right? can't wait it's funny too seeing on the prologue that they don't like each other or should i said it's yuki the one who doesn't like prince mayu~

kate make it good as you usually do for mayuki..

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »
ATSUMINA FEELS  :wriggly:
thank u for the wonderfull fic kate :D

and please..update soon :on gay:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Precious [MaYuki] - Update (4/12/13)
« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2013, 03:51:53 AM »
Ruka Kikuchi: Glad you enjoy it! XD It's my first time writing AtsuMina so it made me worry whether it would turn out to be good or not.

Kirozoro: Glad you enjoy it! I hope you would do the same for the next 2 parts XD

Beel: Glad you had fun reading it! I hope the other 2 parts will be as great as Part 1~

LoyalFlutist: EDIT IT and gimme comments before I will comment you

Konoe: Yes yes! Next chapter Mayuki~!!! It's gonna be so fun for me to write

imteedee: You're still a citizen of E.D. world? XD Then eat this Mayuki OS!!! :P

cisda83:A lot of questions should be answered in Part 2 and 3! Glad you enjoy the Atsumina and hope you do for the other 2 parts as well~ I think there should be more drama going on...I think XD

gek geki: LOL! Good pieces takes time~ XD BUt for now enjoy this MaYuki OS~

Terragen: Don't worry, the MaYuki in Part 2 will be fun~ I will definitely enjoy it :D

Chichay12: Glad you enjoy it! XD It's my first time writing AtsuMina, so I'm glad you like it! XD

A/N: I'm just so bored that I feel like writing this kind of story out. OwO. I hope you guys enjoy this OS~ Thank you Saku-chan for help reading this before I put it up.

Precious
~Pairing: MaYuki~

“Purrr~”

“Ah, kitsune-chan! You seemed to always following me, huh?”

The woman wearing a brown cloak crouched down to play with this little orange red fox that followed her when she was travelling with her band group. They were in the middle of their schedule to travel all over the abandoned cities to sing a song for them. The longhaired raven girl took out her scarf and wrapped around the little fox in front of her.

“There~ there~ I hope this will keep you warm.”

“Purrr~!”

“Yukirin! We have to get moving now!”

One of her team members called the woman over in order to regroup and continue the travelling.  She rushed back to her friend and then the fox simply ran after her. They left their footsteps on the thick heavy snow below them. Every member made sure they were wearing warm clothes so they wouldn’t catch a cold. The red fox seemed to only be attached to the raven-haired girl only and it had been following Yuki ever since she helped treating its wounds.

“That kitsune is still following you?”

“Yeah, can we let it come with us?” Yuki asked her shorthaired friend and it made the tall girl sighed.

“Well…I guess it’s fine? What do you think Takamina?”

Sae turned to the shorter girl who was the general manager of the AKB48. She was the one that took care of every member during her road trip around Japan. So many things had happened to Japan and any form of encouragement was needed everywhere.

“Well, as long as you take care of it well Yukirin.”

“Thank you Takamina! Aren’t you glad to hear that?”

Yuki turned to the little fox and it growled back as its response. It jumped onto the raven-haired girl’s shoulder and snuggled at her neck. She felt so ticklish by the fur of the little fox brushing against her skin.

“Ahaha! That’s ticklish!”

“Let’s go everyone! Time to get moving!!”

Takamina ordered everyone to gather and be ready for the travel. They were heading towards another town that was covered in snow. Actually, the whole Japan was covered with snow right now. It all happened 2 years ago and the snow did not perish according to the season. It was a mysterious phenomenon that it’s winter all year long in Japan. Many problems rose up and the girl group AKB48 decided to establish concerts all over the towns that weren’t able to receive any help yet. Only few members could go due to limited spots. Yuki, Sae and Takamina were one of. They had been travelling through several towns already and it would definitely be a long journey before they would return home. As they were sitting inside this special bus, they continued their journey and hoped that they would reach their destination by tonight. Yuki was sitting at the back seat of the bus while holding her fox in her arms.

“Purrr…”

“I’ve been wondering, where are your parents?”

“Purrr…”

“Hm, are you lost from them?”

“Purrrr.”

The fox just snuggled in Yuki’s arms and it seemed to be deeply attached to the girl. Kashiwagi did not bother to say anything else and hugged the fox closely to her body. She hoped that she could give enough warmth to this poor little fox that could be lost from its parents. However she was yet to understand why it was so attached to her.

-

As they travelled along each town, they sang a song in order for the townspeople to not give up on hope. The government of Japan was doing their best to send troops to help each town all over Japan. Yuki sang at her best to express her sincerity to everyone. She wished that her voice would reach everyone’s heart and give him or her hope, even just a little bit.

“Purr…”

The fox watched its master singing at her best in the middle of the cold. It could see exhaustion and pain in other members’ face, as they had been constantly singing in the snow every single day. However, the spirit in Yuki’s eyes burned even more. She poured all she got into each song she sang. Her smile was the thing that brought happiness and hope to everyone. After the concert had ended, the fox jumped out from the backstage into Yuki’s arms.

“Puurrr~!”

“K-Kitsune-chan, don’t come out like that!”

“Ah! It’s a red fox!”

The kids came up to Yuki and stared at the fox in her arms, since a red fox was a rare breed to be seen. It made everyone surprised and gathered around idol Kashiwagi. The fox snuggled in her arms even more and it made the kids loved watching its adorableness.

“Ah! Kawaii~!!”

“Isn’t she? Kitsune-chan had been coming with us for quite a while already.”

Kashiwagi could tell that the kids really loved the fox. As every member enjoyed their night at the town, time flew by so fast and it was already late night. Yuki was resting at the main hall building that had heater on. One of the elders came up to Yuki to talk about something important regarding the red fox that she had.

“Kashiwagi-san…how did you find the red fox?”

“While we’re travelling, it was injured so I treated its wounds.” She replied while she was petting her fox that was sleeping in her arms. It had been very tired from all the playing with the kids today. She told the story of how she found the fox a week ago…

-///-

“…Hm?”

Yuki heard some vague voice from a distance away. Something seemed to catch her attention. Since they were taking a break from their travelling halfway to their destination, Kashiwagi decided to walk away from her group to find the origin of this voice.

“Pur…”

“Eh?”

She heard a growl and diverted her eyes around. Then she had found this little red fox on the snow. It made her afraid as she was warned to be careful of creatures in the mountains, however, she could see that it was injured. The little kitsune was groaning in pain. As Yuki slowly approached the little fox, she could see blood and oozing wound on its head and body.

“Puurrr…!”

“A-Ah, you’re injured…”

Yuki didn’t hesitate to approach the little creature at the slightest after seeing it injured badly. She crouched down beside it and used her handkerchief to clean the fox’s wound. Even though it was a wild animal, it didn’t resist when Yuki tried to approach it. The fox allowed the idol to carry it into her arms.

“I won’t hurt you, don’t worry…I’ll help you.”

“Puuurrr…”

Kashiwagi arrived back to her group and asked for help from the staffs. Despite they didn’t want to lend a hand to treat this wild fox, Yuki was still persistent to treat it. She took the first aid kit and tried her best to treat the little kitsune’s wounds based on her rudimentary knowledge she learned from her mother. Other members couldn’t stop Yuki and just simply watched her treating the little fox for the whole time. She continued to pamper the little fox until it was strong enough to eat food.

“Puuur…”

The fox ate the chicken that Yuki gave it after it had been sleeping for the whole day. The idol also prepared a bowl of water and with a smile watched the little fox eating peacefully with a smile.

“Ah~ Glad you’re getting better now!”

“Yuki…you can’t just let it travel with us.” Sae sighed with worries, as she didn’t wish to trust this wild fox that Kashiwagi saved. Even it’s a young baby animal, it’s still a wild animal that could bring harm and threat to everyone in the team.

“I know, I’ll let it go after it recovers.”

“Alright…”

However, even it got better and Yuki left it, the fox still followed her ever since then. She even tried to leave it behind; when she arrived at her next destination she would meet with this fox again. It waited for her arrival and only approached Yuki. Other staffs presumed that the fox was deeply attached to Yuki who saved it. It made others scold her but then the idol didn’t think she had done anything wrong. It reached the point that others gave up persuading Yuki to leave the fox and allowed it to travel with idol Kashiwagi and the rest of AKB48 members.

-///-

“…But I had no clue where it’s from.” Yuki replied to the elder and he mused silently.

“I see…it’s such a rare sight so see a red fox here. There’s a legend around the area here that the red fox is the avatar of the mountain’s guardian.”

“W-Wow…really?”

“Indeed, our ancestors would imply the holy guardians to foretell the future of natural disasters around the area. However, as many hunters loved hunting red foxes for their fur…they started to perish.”

“I see…”

“This child’s parents might’ve been gone already…please take care of it.”

“I will. She’s a good girl.”

Yuki smiled back while she embraced her little fox closely to her chest. It made the elder smile with relief before he left Kashiwagi. The idol would need to have a good rest before the next travel. The idol had taken the fox with her wherever she went. It was like the fox was a good luck charm to AKB48. Many smiles were brought to every town they visited also due to the presence of Yuki’s little kitsune.

-

As they arrived at another town, everyone did their best to encourage the townspeople with their songs. The little kitsune would always watch its master quietly at the backstage. After the concert was over, the fans came to shake their hands with the AKB48 members. Everyone was so excited and before they realized it again, it’s already early evening. They would be resting at the main hall of the town but Yuki was still playing with the kids. She glanced at her watch and realized that it was the time for her to return back before others started to get worry about her.

“I have to return back now~ I’m glad we get to play!”

“Okay~! Thank you for everything Kashiwagi-san!”

The kids gave her flowers as their thanks. It made Yuki smile with utmost content. As she was heading back to the main hall, she did not realize that someone was following her… With the darkness around her, before she realized it she felt something covering her mouth.

-

“…!”

The fox got up from its little bed that its master made for her. She looked out from the window and ran out towards the entrance. However, the door was locked and it started to growl out loud to call people’s attention.

“Purrrr!”

“Yukirin is coming back, just wait.”

Takamina went to meet the fox but it still growl and scratched the door. The manager sighed, as she didn’t know whether she should open the door for the fox or not. However, the fox was so restless that it made the short member decide on opening the door for it.

“Well…you better be back or else Yukirin will kill me.”

“Purrr.”

The fox seemed to know what Takamina was saying but then it pulled on her pants. Without any words, the midget manager felt that the fox wanted her to follow her. She didn’t know why but she just felt that she had to follow this little kitsune.

“You want me to go with you?”

“Purrr!”

“…Alright. Then I could make sure that Yukirin wouldn’t hunt me later.”

As they walked out, the fox kept running along the path and it made Takamina had to run after her. She didn’t understand why she had to follow this fox aimlessly like this but her instinct told her to follow this kitsune.

“W-Where are you going??”

“Grrrrr…!”

The fox stopped in front of this warehouse and then crashed against the door. It broke in and then leaped towards this mysterious man without hesitation. It pushed the human figure down onto the floor and hissed angrily at him.

“W-Whoa!?!”

“Kitsune-chan!!”

Takamina ran into the warehouse and then she had met with idol Kashiwagi being tied on the chair. She ran up to help untie her friend immediately, but then Yuki went into the mysterious man to help him instead.

“K-Kitsune-chan, he’s not a bad guy!”

“Grrr…”

“I-I’m sorry! Please don’t hurt me!”

The mysterious man seemed to be a young teenage boy. He was covering his face with his hands with fear. He was truly afraid of the intimidating kitsune and eventually it slowly leaped out from the boy. Yuki helped the boy sit up but then Takamina didn’t understand why he would tie the idol against the chair. Then Yuki had explained what was going on as the boy wanted to ask for a personal request from Yuki. He had a younger sister that had a terminal disease and she wasn’t able to even get out from the bed. She was always a big fan of Kashiwagi Yuki and he wanted her to see his sister at least once before she wouldn’t have a chance anymore.

“Then you shouldn’t tie Yukirin up like that!” Takamina still scolded the boy and it made him felt even guiltier. However, Yuki didn’t mind that and agreed to go meet with his sister.

“Let’s go, shall we?”

“Y-Yes!”

The boy nodded and then got up on his feet. As both AKB48 members followed the little boy with their fox companion, they arrived at this old little house. He welcomed them into the house and leaded them to his little sister’s room. They saw the little girl sleeping on the bed peacefully and she turned to the door after hearing her brother’s voice.

“Niichan… I-Is that…”

“Didn’t I promise you that I will bring Kashiwagi-san here?”

The boy went to his sister’s side and then Yuki followed from behind. She crouched down by the bed and held the girl’s hand gently. With her angelic smile, it made her little fan broke into tears.

“I’m glad to meet you…Saya-chan.”

“K-Kashiwagi…san…!”

“I heard a lot about you from your brother. I’m really sorry to make you wait.”

“N-Not at all…I’m glad…that I’m able to see you…”

“Let’s see…how about you request a song? I’ll sing it for you!”

“Really!?” Even the boy was surprised and Yuki nodded firmly.

It made the little girl let out a smile from her heart and it’s like a dream to her. She requested her most favorite song that always brought hope to her. She sang ‘Ashita mo Waraou’ for the girl. It was one of the solo songs she wrote. Yuki didn’t make her fan wait at all and begun singing the song. It was a special concert for her little fan on the bed and others just stood there listening to Yuki singing from her heart’s content. The kitsune sat on the floor and watched its master spreading hope to the listeners. The fox loved Yuki’s voice so much and whenever it’s listening it would always sat down peacefully.

“Kashiwagi-san…thank you…”

“Don’t worry, I believe it’s so late already! Before we have to leave why don’t we take a picture?”

“I-Is it really…okay?”

“Yes! Do you have a camera?” Yuki turned to the brother boy and he nodded immediately.

“Yes I’ll be back!”

He went to get the camera and then took a photo of his sister and Kashiwagi. However, the fox jumped onto the bed and licked the girl’s cheek. It made Yuki smile with relief that her little pet fox liked the girl. They took several photos together before they had to return back to the main hall. While they were walking, Yuki held the fox in her arms and finally had the chance to talk to Takamina.

“By the way…how did you know I was there in the warehouse?”

“Your fox dragged me out and led me there.”

“Kitsune-chan did??”

“Purrr~”

“Well…that little fox is sure your guardian after all.”

Takamina smiled and patted the kitsune’s head. After this incident, it seemed she had opened herself to the fox a little more. As they had been travelling in this area, they seemed to hear a lot about red foxes, and about the guardian of the mountains. No one could tell how did the kitsune knew where Yuki was located, and the only thing she could think was that this little fox was no ordinary fox. 

“Thank you for saving me…kitsune-chan.”

Yuki hugged the fox closely to her body and felt its warm fur against her cheeks. It growled softly before it jumped onto her shoulders and snuggled around her neck. As the morning welcomed them once again, it’s about time they had to resume their journey. Every single day, Yuki would always put a blanket for the little fox whenever they sleep. She would always have the kitsune in her arms every night. They would always go everywhere together. They would play with each other whenever they had their own free time. The fox would always love to snuggle in Yuki’s arms or around her neck. As time passed by, as they spent more time together… Kashiwagi had grown fond to her little kitsune. As she kept travelling, she had discovered many stories regarding the guardians of the mountains, and the red foxes from the elders at each town they visited.

“They are avatars of the guardians…they are the ones that protected everyone from the natural disasters. However, the young generations hunt them for fur…that’s why, they had eventually disappeared.”

“I guess it explained why I found it injured at the first place…”

“If I recall, only a few are alive in this land right now.”

“W-Wow…”

Yuki was surprised to hear such stories like that. She patted her pet fox as it was sleeping on her lap peacefully. The elder said that she was a lucky person to have this kitsune protecting and following her everywhere. However, Yuki realized that ever since this fox came into her life, it’s became much better and it’s filled with happiness. She wondered why she felt so happy to even be alive. It’s as if she learned many things from living together with her little kitsune.

“Purrr…”

“You can keep sleeping, don’t worry neh?”

“Purrr…”

The little fox went back to sleep again and she simply remained in silence and watched her pet. As they kept travelling together ever since Yuki saved her, it had been 6 months that they were together… it’s almost the end of their journey already. This was the 2nd to last town of their schedule already. The next time, would be the last day of their concert.

-

“The next concert will be the last one before we return back to Tokyo…everyone, please rest well and do your best!”

“Yes!!”

Takamina built up the spirit in everyone and it’s about time everyone would have their free time to do anything. As Yuki was busy staying with her little fox, as usual, loads of kids came up to her in order to play with her fox. Yuki seemed to be popular among young kids because of her fox pet. However, as time passed by and it’s almost the time that they would have dinner at the main hall of the town, one of the kids came up to her with slight worries in his tone.

“K-Kashiwagi-san…we can’t find Mei-chan…”

“Mei-chan? Where did she go off?”

“We don’t know…but she just disappeared! It’s almost late and it would get colder too…please help!”

“Alright, don’t worry I’ll find her, come with me Kitsune-chan.”

“Purr!”

The fox ran after its master and out from the border of the town. Other kids followed her as well in order to help find their own friend. It wasn’t such a safe area at night because there would be a snowstorm every now and then. Also, for Yuki to go out alone but with kitsune by her side she felt safer than usual. As she tried to look for the lost girl and the sun was nearly setting, Yuki was worried for other kids that came out with her and told them to return back first while she looked for Mei.

“B-But…”

“Don’t worry, leave it to me and kitsune-chan!”

“H-Hai!”

The kids replied in unison before they returned back to the village before it would be too late. Yuki kept looking for the lost girl while she felt the air was getting colder and colder. She searched for the girl with great perseverance, as she knew that Mei would be suffering more than her. Her effort paid off as she found this small figure lying on the floor. She rushed over immediately and pulled the girl out from the snow that’s covering on top of her body.

“N-Nngh…”

“You’re Mei-chan right!? Are you okay!?”

“K-Kashiwagi…san?”

“Thank goodness! I’m so glad I found you---”

The idol felt the ground was unstable for her to stand. Then suddenly, the ground below her collapsed down and it made her heart sink. She embraced the girl in her arms tightly as she fell down to this pitch-black place below her…

“Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!”

“Purrr!!! Purrr!!!”

The fox managed to dodge the breaking ground on time, but not her master and the child. The idol could feel her body falling down and it wasn’t that long that she collided with a thick pile of snow below her. It was a good cushion for her but they fell from enough height to make Yuki very blur and dizzy. She felt like fainting in this tormented breeze.

“N-No…I must not…fall asleep…”

She shivered badly as she could feel her body aching from the fall. She tried to breathe but she couldn’t do it properly as the air was very thin in this area. She felt like losing so much hope. The kid in her arms was also shivering. She didn’t know what to say to Mei at all as she couldn’t even move her body at all.

At the verge of losing her mind, she heard footsteps coming towards her. She tried to open her eyes but her vision was just so blurred by the darkness and the snowstorm. She saw a red hair and brown eyes figure and it crouched in front of her. Eventually she felt a hand touching her forehead and it made her whole body warmed up instantly. It made her mind rest at ease and slowly drifted her to peaceful sleep. The black haired figure in tribeswoman clothes carried Yuki and Mei in a bridal style and took them out from the bottom of this cliff. It jumped onto the wall and leaped out from the darkness. The woman figure didn’t glance at the idol at the slightest but only just walked through the woods towards the town…

-

“Yukirin! Yukirin where are you!?”

Takamina and others were looking for their team member as they received the news from the kids that their stubborn friend went to search for the missing girl in the middle of the snowstorm. However they were prohibited to exit out from the border of the town for the sake of their own safety. Sae and Tomomi ran back to Takamina who was standing with the elder of the town.

“D-Did you find her?”

“No…”

Tomomi shook her head and it didn’t make anything better at all. As they kept searching, one of the men ran up to them to tell that they found them at the entrance of the town. Every member ran there immediately with worries and found the missing girl, Yuki, and the little kitsune howling loudly to call for her.

“Yukirin!!!”

Sae rushed in and hugged her friend immediately with worries. Both Yuki and the girl were finally awake but they had not recalled anything that happened to them after they fell off the cliff. The only thing Yuki remembered was that she saw this red haired person with brown eyes, but other than that she did not recall anything.

“I-It’s the guardian of the mountains! I saw it…she saved us…!”

The girl clasped her hands together and prayed to thank the guardian of the mountains that saved them from the fall. Yuki wasn’t sure she truly understood what’s going on but she recalled that the elder of once village told her about this before. There were several towns that still maintained their culture to worship the guardian of the mountain. The kid said she saw this short thin woman carried both Yuki and Mei to the entrance of the town. Her eyes were cold like cyborg and she did not show any slight emotions at all. However, before she would leave into the darkness of the mountains, a smile was given to Mei before the guardian disappeared.

“Purrrrr~!!”

The fox howled and jumped into Yuki’s arms once again. It snuggled her with worries and it made the idol smiled with relief. The little fox went to find the townspeople in order to bring them to both Yuki and the girl at the entrance.

“I guess you’re really the avatar of the guardian of the mountains…thank you for saving me, kitsune-chan.”

“Purrr~”

Yuki wondered what really saved her back there. However, all she could’ve think was that her little fox was her lucky charm that saved her and Mei. She returned back to the main hall to rest due to Takamina’s absolute order. As she was sleeping with her fox, Yuki didn’t understand why her body felt so warm after she had been in the snow for so long. It’s the warmth that rose up when that mysterious savior touched her forehead. However, it wasn’t the time to think anymore, as next one would be her last concert. She needed to rest properly or else she would make everyone worry about her…

-

It would take another day for AKB48 to reach the last town. However, it was the day that Takamina also decided to talk to Yuki to leave her fox behind. The red fox couldn’t be taken back to Tokyo and she needed to make her mind for this. Yuki knew that this day would come but she didn’t wish for it to be this soon. As they took a break from travel, it was the best time for Yuki to bid farewell with her little friend before she reached the last town to do her final concert.

“Purr…?”

“Kitsune-chan…I know it’s sad, it’s been so long we’ve travelled together but today is our farewell. Tomorrow will be my last concert. Please understand me…”

“Purr…”

“Please don’t be sad. I’m about to cry already…”

“Purrrr…”

“Please, take care and I-I have to leave now!”

Yuki ran away from her fox and left it behind. She couldn’t hold back her tears and ran back to her bus. As she looked back a little, she did not see the fox anymore, it had disappeared. It made her heart sank, as she wouldn’t feel that presence of her little kitsune by her side anymore. For some reason, she felt so empty that it was truly disturbing her. She tried to sleep in order to focus about her arrival at the last town…

-

“AKB48 will arrive soon now! I can’t wait!” One of the boys yelped out with excitement.

“We’ve been waiting for so long! For 6 months!” The girl responded.

“Yes!” Another boy replied.

The group of kids was getting so excited for AKB48’s arrival. However, there was one girl that wasn’t as thrilled as them. She was wearing a shredded cloak and her left eye was covered with bandages, as if she went through some horrid accident. Those kids pretty much ignored the girl’s existence and she just only sat on top of the brick wall staring at the entrance.

“Mayu, are you excited for AKB48 to arrive?”

The older man came from behind and tapped at the brunette girl’s shoulder. However she wasn’t responding and only turned back to look at the man before she looked back at the entrance.

“…”

“I believe their concert will bring up everyone’s smile again. Including yours, everyone is worried about you after you didn’t show up in the town for so long. We thought something bad happened to you…”

“…”

The old man walked away as usual. He knew that no matter what he tried to talk to the young girl, she wouldn’t respond to him. As the kids and Mayu kept staring at the entrance, the bus finally arrived with AKB48 members. They were people that would bring hope to everyone in the town.

“Y-yay! They’re here!!”

“Wow, the kids came out to see us! So cute!” Yuko ran out from the bus and went to talk to the kids that waited for their arrival. They were so excited to see other members coming out from the van. As Mayu was staring at each member, as her eyes finally met with this raven-haired girl that came out last…her eyes grew wide and caught her attention.

“I can’t believe this will be our last concert.” Yuki spoke up to her friend, Sae.

“I know, let’s do our best!”

The adults and children came to welcome the AKB48 members while Mayu was sitting with a distance away from everyone else. However, Yuki spotted her and walked up to the child. It made Mayu froze with shock and she didn’t utter a single word to the idol.

“Why are you sitting all alone here?”

“…”

“I’m sorry we made you wait…please come and listen to our singing.”

Kashiwagi smiled and patted the younger girl’s head with caring. However, Yuki somewhat felt familiar with this kid in a way but she couldn’t figure it out. Then she could see that the kid’s left eye was injured. It must be a painful wound.

“…Does it hurt?”

“…”

“I see, I hope it gets well soon.”

“…”

Yuki smiled and before she walked away. Mayu looked up to her and grabbed her hand tightly.

“…It hurts.”

Kashiwagi froze as she finally heard a word from the younger timid girl. She crouched down and embraced Mayu into her arms gently. It caused the girl’s eyes to grow wide with shock. She never had experienced such a loving feeling like this before, or it was too long that she had forgotten about it.

“My name is Yuki, and you?”

“…Mayu.”

“I see, it’s such a pretty name! I look forward to seeing you at the concert Mayu~”

Before Yuki could say anything further, she was called by Takamina to help with the stage preparations. The young girl just watched Yuki from behind as she recalled the warm hug that the older girl had gave her.

-///-

“Mayuyuyuyu~!!”

The boyish girl jumped onto the girl and wrapped her arms around Mayu. However, the cyborg girl seemed to be slightly annoyed, or she was just being too tsundere with her childhood friend. The trait that separated them between ordinary humans was their red fox ears and tail.

“S-Stop it Jurina!”

“Aw~ I like teasing you the most! You’re always like this.”

“I don’t want Rena to be jealous of me okay?”

Mayu tried to push her friend away and then the tall raven-haired woman had arrived. She had came back after her meeting with the elders of the tribe, who were the cyborg girl’s parents. “Ah, here she is.”

“Ah~ Rena-chan~!”

Jurina went to jump onto her woman instead and it made Rena chuckled wryly. She knew that this was coming and then hugged the little fox girl back.

“Sorry to make you wait Jurina, the elders had many things to talk to me.”

“About you becoming the next leader?”

“…Yeah.”

“Wow! Congrats Rena-chan!!”

Jurina jumped all over the place with excitement. She was just so happy for her beloved girlfriend as she was chosen to become the next tribe leader after Mayu’s parents. They were the guardians of the mountains after all. They protected the mountain and townspeople that lived in this area. Since the cyborg fox girl was still young to become a leader, the most suitable and oldest one was chosen. However, it seemed things weren’t as smooth as they would think… Mayu could sense danger and smelled something unfamiliar…it was a scent of gunpowder.

“This smell…”

She looked up into the sky and saw black smoke. It didn’t give her such a good feeling at all, and no one knew that the catastrophe was approaching the red fox tribe of the mountains…

-///-

As everyone was about to be done with the preparation, Yuki didn’t feel that easy at all. She wondered if it was because her kitsune wasn’t with her today or she’s having a sense of bad luck. However, Takamina’s call snapped her back to reality and she went up on the stage with everyone else. Mayu and others came to watch as well and the young injured girl couldn’t let her eyes off from the raven-haired idol at all. They introduced themselves and told how this would be their last concert for their long road trip and they’re glad to be able to come. It’s the last concert and they wanted to enjoy it as much as they could with everyone here. As Mayu kept watching Yuki dancing and singing, she realized how much the idol was shining so much on the stage. She couldn’t move her eyes off from the raven-haired idol at all. She kept staring at her until the whole concert ended.

“Thank you so much for AKB48 members to come to visit our town…please make yourself at ease tonight!”

“Thank you very much.”

As their final concert ended, everyone dispersed out to do things they wanted to do. As Mayu only watched Yuki from a distance away, she was playing around with the kids as usual. As the little wounded girl was watching the idol from a distance, it caught her off guard that her eyes accidently met with Yuki’s. The idol walked up and crouched right in front of her.

“Mayu-chan! You came!”

“…Y-yes.”

“I’m glad~ did you enjoy the concert?”

She simply nodded softly but other kids didn’t dare to approach Yuki. It made Kashiwagi confused and then the girl simply clarified it for her. She told the idol that she was born not in this town and her wounds were so hideous that everyone was scared of her. Then it made Yuki realize that it’s the reason why there was a bandage covering Mayu’s left eye.

“…Please go back to others, I’m fine.”

“Really? But you looked really sad…”

“…”

-///-

“Father! Mother! Let me fight too!”

Mayu yelled at her parents but then they pushed her away along with the younger foxes. Rena was there as well and she was told to look after everyone while the adults would go protect the mountains and the tribe. It was the humans that invaded them. They wanted to hunt them for pleasure, despite they were avatars of the guardian spirits, and they were still mortal red foxes.

“N-No! Let me go!”

“You can’t Mayu! We won’t be able to do anything!”

“We can at least do something---!”

Rena punched right into Mayu’s stomach and caused her to fall unconscious. Jurina didn’t understand why her girlfriend had to do something forcefully like that but then she couldn’t help but to agree with Rena’s method. As they carried Mayu on their shoulders, they evacuated with other young foxes to somewhere far in order to escape the hunt…

-

“U-Ugh…”

Mayu slowly regained her conscious back, and realized that Rena knocked her out. She sat up immediately and realized that she was left at this cave.  She didn’t know what happened between that but she could smell blood and smoke everywhere. She rushed out from the cave immediately and could saw a huge smoke coming from her own village.

“N-No…Rena! Jurina! Where are you!? Everyone!?”

She ran back to her village quickly in her fox form but it was too late. Everyone was annihilated and she could see humans collecting her comrades’ bodies into the van. They were either unconscious or dead. However, she had enough spiritual powers to tell that all of them were no longer alive. Her eyes grew wide with shock as she could see the other two foxes struggling to fight against the humans, that were armed with guns and clubs. Mayu immediately recognized those survived foxes immediately, which were Rena and Jurina.

(Mayu: No!!)

Mayu ran in and didn’t hesitate to tackle the man away from approaching her friends. It caused both Rena and Jurina stare in shock but then Mayu was unaware of another enemy coming from behind. Before she realized again, she was slashed at the left side of her face with an army knife. It caused her to howl in pain and fell onto the ground helplessly.

(Jurina: Mayu!!)

(Rena: Jurina, take Mayu away! Now!)

(Jurina: B-But--!)

(Rena: Just listen to me! Just DO WHAT I SAID!!)

Jurina shook her head and forced herself to do as she was ordered. She snuggled under Mayu’s body and carried the injured fox on her back before she started running away. However, they didn’t have a chance to run away that far, hunting guns was shooting them down. The bullets struck both Mayu and Jurina instantly. Fortunately, it didn’t hit any fatal spots on Mayu’s body, but not Jurina’s. She got shot in the stomach and it’s making her unable to move.

(Rena: Jurina!!)

(Mayu: N-Nngh…U-Ugh…!)

(Jurina: Run…you need to run…!)

(Mayu: B-But…)

(Jurina: You need to live! Only just one of us…must…live!)

Rena ferociously bid the man’s neck and caused him to bleed heavily. She released her anger and her dark side after witnessing her girlfriend being shot. Her eyes glowed brightly in red and then decided to fight off against the humans until the very end of her life.

(Rena: Leave Mayu, keep running, don’t stop.)

(Mayu: R-Rena…)

(Rena: DO AS I SAY!)

The ferocious fox dodged the knife and then bid another man’s throat and ripped it off immediately. As for Mayu, she ran even with the gunshot and knife wound on her body. She rolled over the snow and kept on running despite she was leaving her blood trails behind. She couldn’t stop running. She didn’t stop despite it was already nighttime. She arrived at this town and disguised as a human child in order to camouflage into the society.

However…for some reason, the wound on the left side of her face did not recover. It was still oozing and the pain was still there as if it was constantly reminding her of how the humans annihilated and killed everyone in her tribe. She had no clue whether Rena and Jurina were alive after that or not. She had been living in a form of a 6 years old child due to her weak body. She had to cover herself with the old cloak and the bandage that needed to cover her oozing wound. She had been living at the village as a child for over several years before kids starting to realize how Mayu’s body did not grow.

“…Rena…Jurina.”

She mumbled their name after she had not managed to find them for over 5 years. As the red foxes were annihilated, no one was able to stop the whole yearlong winter phenomenon. It was something that the red foxes knew that it would be coming, but the humans killed them off before they would be able to stop it from happening. As whole Japan was covered with winter, it constantly reminded Mayu of her family and her home. She decided to go out to look for anyone that might possibly be alive. She travelled in her fox form through the snowstorm and slept in whichever caves she came across.

Then she felt like dying…she wanted to die. She collapsed on the snow and prayed for her life to end. She had lived long enough after she had lost everything already…she didn’t want to live anymore…but the heavens still tormented her. They brought a mortal angel to Mayu and made her save her life.

That was the day…she had met with the angel with such a gentle voice…the day she had met with Kashiwagi Yuki…ever since that angel treated her wounds…she had fully recovered and her powers had returned back to how it used to be 5 years ago.

-///-

“Are you Kashiwagi Yuki?”

Suddenly, the man came up to the idol and made her confused. He was smiling at her but the young cyborg girl didn't have such a good feeling from him at all. She could smell blood from him.

“I’m Ryou, nice to meet you, I have several things to inquire about you right now.”

“Alright.” Yuki turned to the girl and patted her head. “I’ll be back, please wait for me.”

“A-Ah…”

The idol didn’t hear Mayu’s words and got up after the man. The wounded girl only could watch Yuki walking away from her. They went to talk at somewhere away from the crowd. However, with Mayu’s ears she could hear the conversation clearly as if she was right by Yuki’s side.

“I heard that you travelled with a red fox before…do you know where it is?”

“Not anymore, I had abandoned it in the woods yesterday. I did not see it so far ever since then…”

“Ah I see, is there only one or more?”

“Uh…why do you want to know about it?”

Yuki asked back out of curiosity. However the man decided to not answer her question. He simply walked away with a sly grin across his face. It made Kashiwagi feel the chill run down her spine but she decided not to think about it afterwards. As Mayu heard the conversation, it made her realize that it was about her.  Yuki walked back to her and continued their conversation. Even though Mayu didn’t say anything, the idol would always hold her hand gently and it made the girl’s heart beat quickly. However, those precious times couldn’t last that long as she wanted, Yuki had to return back to her group and prepare for her full departure back to Tokyo…

“Yuki…”

Mayu mumbled her name and placed her hands on top of her heart. Then suddenly, she had images flashing into her head. She felt so much pain as she saw Yuki’s picture in her head, as well as an image of her death. That instant, Mayu froze with fear and confusion. Due to her spiritual powers, she foretold the future of Yuki’s death. She tried to see more images again, and realized the person who shot her…it was the same man that called himself ‘Ryou’. She broke into sweat after she saw that future, but for some reason, her eyes were utterly calm and peaceful. No one knew what was going on inside Mayu’s mind…

-

As the AKB48 members were ready to go to the main hall of the town to have one final sleep before returning to Tokyo, the man named Ryou came up to her to talk to Yuki again.

“Kashiwagi-san, do you mind doing a favor for me?”

“…?”

He took out a gun and made everyone froze. His sly grin didn’t make Yuki feel comfortable at all and he was pointing the gun towards her. Others started to panic and the adults glared at him immediately.

“Ryou! What are you doing!?”

“Just something simple…I want you to call the fox out.”

“Yukirin left it behind already! There’s no way we will know where it is!”

Takamina answered but that didn’t satisfy the man at all. If the rumors were real regarding what he heard so far, that fox was deeply attached to Yuki and will definitely come out to save her. The red foxes were known to be guardians of the mountains. He didn’t find a reason why it would not protect and come out to save Yuki at times like this.

“Stop this nonsense Ryou! Do you know what you are doing here!?”

“Why wouldn’t I not know!? I’m going to make sure all those crap foxes die…because of it…I had suffered for many years!”

He pulled out his scarf and revealed a huge hideous scar on his neck. It brought back memories to Mayu, she recalled that man’s face very well as he was the one that shot Jurina down. He was the person that Rena ripped off his throat while she was fighting to buy time for Mayu to escape. He was one of the foxhunters, but his purpose this time was to make sure he killed every living foxes.

“T-That wound…”

“It’s because of those hideous foxes…now, tell me, where is it!?”

“…Even if I know, I wouldn’t tell you.”

“Huh…” Ryou wasn’t satisfied with Yuki’s answer and it made Mayu tremble even more. The idol was arguing to protect her little kitsune, however Mayu didn’t want that at all. She’d rather had Kashiwagi sold her off in order to ensure Yuki’s own safety.

“Then I guess I have to shoot you to call it out.”

“Stop it Ryou!” The elder was about to come in but then Ryou shot at the floor, close to the adult’s feet to stop him. Then he turned his gun to Yuki once again.

“Even if I let you live, it won’t make a difference, if it didn’t come out to save you I would rather torment that fox’s little master…”

“Please don’t!” Takamina was about to run in to take the bullet, but it was too late. She wasn’t fast enough and the man already pulled the trigger.

Yuki wasn’t able to dodge the bullet on time. Everything was just too fast for her and she was ready to embrace the pain. However, she suddenly saw the girl jumped in and took the bullet instead of her. It was the same injured girl she went to talk to. She fell into Yuki’s arms and made the whole scene remained in silence. The man didn’t expect for a child to come to take the bullet instead, he expected a fox to appear. The adults came in and took the gun away from him before he could’ve done anything more reckless.

“M-Mayu…?”

“Uaa…”

She trembled as the bullet actually hit into her vital spot. She began bleeding nonstop while the idol was holding her in her arms.

“Mayu-chan! W-Why did you…”

“I…don’t…want you to die…Yuki…”

The girl groaned in pain as the hood that covered her head fell off, the bandage loosened up and revealed the huge cut above Mayu’s left eye. As Yuki witnessed the wound, it recalled her the wound that her little kitsune had. She couldn’t still believe her senses. When the girl smiled and touched her cheeks…something ran into her head. It was memories of the fox before she had met with her mortal angel. The memories and feelings of the little kitsune when she was living together with her energetic and lively master, it all flowed into Yuki’s heart. It was filled with utmost happiness and love. The person that saved her and Mei from the bottom of the cliff was also the kitsune as well. For all this time… Mayu had been protecting Yuki for the whole time.

“N-No…W-Why…!?”

“Where there’s death…will…be death…U-Uagh!”

Mayu coughed out blood as she was nearly close to dying from the gunshot wound. Without needing words to convey anything, Mayu’s thoughts and feelings ran into Yuki via their touch. Yuki saw an image of Mayu losing everyone to the hunters and escaped through the snowstorm. She couldn’t hold back her tears and held onto Mayu’s body tightly.

“W-Why…for all this time I-I…”

“You’re…a gentle person…I like…everything…about you…”

“Please stop it! Don’t say it anymore!”

“No! Mayu please…you need to live! I need you! I didn’t have any chance to tell you anything at all…! Don’t die on me like this!”

Mayu only smiled and leaned against Yuki’s body before muscles were no longer controlled. Her head felt downward slightly and her arms fell onto the floor. That was when Yuki realized that Mayu’s body was still and listless. That instance… her body was covered with light and turned into the red fox form. She had reverted back to her original form and that was when everyone gawked in silence. It seemed…the legend that the red foxes were guardians of the mountains were actually real after all. The townspeople and the members had witnessed it with their own eyes…and learned it in a hard way.

“N-No…Mayu! Mayu!!”

Yuki hugged the fox in her arms tightly and broke into tears. She cried out loud with pain after she saw so many memories that belonged to Mayu. She inherited the fox’s feelings, no one knew what Yuki saw and she was not in a state to share anything to anyone as well.

That night, Yuki asked to sleep in the van alone since she wanted to have her own time to think. As she slept on the bed, it reminded her of the times she had travelled with the little fox. What replayed in her head weren’t only her memories, but also Mayu’s. As if she was living within Yuki as well. The idol cried even harder and didn’t realize when she had fallen asleep…

~XXX~

“…Yuki.”

The tall raven haired girl turned and her eyes met with the cyborg girl with fox ears. She recognized those eyes very well and immediately ran in to throw her arms around Mayu’s body.

“Mayu! Mayu…!”

“Yes…I’m here.”

The tall idol kept crying in the fox girl’s arms and she knew immediately that she was dreaming. However, she wanted this dream to last as long as she needed in order to tell her feelings to Mayu.

“I’m so sorry…I’m really sor—”

“It’s alright, Yuki, as long as you’re alive…that’s more than enough for me.”

“Mayu…!”

“I love it when you smile. So please…keep smiling, keep singing. Because your voice brings hope to everyone.”

Mayu kissed Yuki’s forehead and stroked her head with love and care. As they stared into each other’s eyes, the idol could tell how much the fox cared for her. She wasn’t being narcissist, just by staring to each other’s eyes it was like their feelings reached each other.

“…Your voice gave me hope to live, I’m so happy that you found me that day. Thank you for everything, Yuki.”

“Me too…you don’t know how much your presence meant to me. You’re really important to me! I really love you…I really do.”

“Hehe~ I love you too, I will always protect you…Yuki. Ever since we met, and forever…”

That was the last smile that Yuki saw from Mayu. When she realized it again, she had slowly woke up from her realistic dream…

~XXX~

As Yuki slowly opened her eyes, she was sleeping on the bed with the blanket put on her properly. She was certain that she told no one to come in to disturb her. Also, she felt something hard in her hand. She was surprised to see a white crystal in her hand. She never saw such a beautiful crystal like this before and it reminded her of Mayu. It reminded her of the fox’s vow to always protect her forever. It made Yuki believe in miracles and supernatural things. She believed that Mayu came to see her one last time and left this with her. She held the crystal closely to her chest and she could felt the warmth from it. Tears flowed down her cheeks, as this was the life that Mayu gave her. Her whole concert journey had changed her so much…she had grown up and worked at her best in everything. She kept singing as Mayu pleaded her to do so…she wanted to spread hope and happiness via her songs.

Even though the time she had with Mayu was short and they weren’t able to talk to each other straightly at all… she did not regret any moment at all. It’s so short, that’s why it’s so precious to her, Mayu had taught her and she would never forget about it… that things are precious, because they don’t last.

-
-

~THE END~

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Precious [MaYuki] - Update (04/12/13)
« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
Hi.  :)

Even though I'm so sad because of Mayu's death but I really-really-really enjoying this OS..  XD
TD will sad because she will read her kami oshi die..... again.  :P
Mayu often become the one who have a bad luck in many fanfics.
And... my WMatsui died too.  :cry:

The fox is very cute, she really know how to make Yuki comfortable around her.

Thank you for your awesome OS.
Honestly... I love your long OS.  XD

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2013, 06:05:45 AM »
She, her, Mayu, Yuki, Me, Fox, Guardians, Tears, Jurina, Rena, Snow, Death, Man  bwhdwebdjhwbdehwdewdew :cry:

Though is sad in a way ,, I really liked it and at the very end I felt very happy
It's such a beautiful and DEEP story
As I expected from you Kate  8)

You teach me something with this fanfic, you really did (lol)

Thanks!!
Nice Work  :twothumbs :twothumbs

PS: *forever waiting a Wmatsui fanfic*

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2013, 08:20:31 AM »
Nooo...why Mayuyu...

Poor Mayuyu... :cry:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »
someone killed Mayu again..  :mon wind:
nee kate should I kill Yukirin in my next fic  :mon worklate:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »
I was summoned...feels like everyone is curious with my comment, don't expect praises and ovations from me.  :catglare: and yes Dear Kate, I AM still a resident of that friggin' world.

and so, I give you my initial reaction...

AH- AHA-HA-   HAAA- AHA- AAH~!

oh I see Mayuyu, and death....that's amazing!

Mayu only smiled and leaned against Yuki’s body before muscles were no longer controlled. Her head felt downward slightly and her arms fell onto the floor. That was when Yuki realized that Mayu’s body was still and listless.

Amusing death yet again~

first of all, I was actually spoilt with the OS, I was foretold for an impending death of my Kami-oshi (How cool is that? :V) but anyway, has been worth sparing time for Kate's OSs...

Let me tell you this,  I share the same opinion with the people above, the story is overloaded with cuteness and stuff thanks to our little kitsune-baby here which is apparently my baby Mayuyu, but no I actually had a hunch she's Mayuyu since the start, HELL YEAH THAT CONNECTION~!  :P It was cute and very touching since I'm an animal lover (and oh red-foxes are awesome!).

and so moving on, wMatsui's deaths are so heartbreaking since I'm starting to like them almost on my top3 pairs already. I'm thanking the SUPERNATURAL GODS for saving my baby Mayuyu :bow:. I shared the same pain with Mayu's character. It's really scary being left alone knowing there isn't anyone to save you, and here comes a savior, an unexpected heavenly sent one to come running at you. It's sweet. The emotions are really there.

But in the end, Mayuyu had to save Yuki. (hey it's not like I wanted Yuki to die, but DEAR WRITERS, Y U ALWAYS LET MAYU DIE? :V explain!) though, it's really a bittersweet ending for my MaYuki.

I really felt your adoration with Yuki here  :lol:, her role was portrayed with the 'usual Yukirin', the 'let's spread the idol love' personality. That's one thing I love about this idol actually.

And what's with Mayuyu wearing foxy-ears?  :inlove: :wub: :oops:

Thank you anakpanti for honoring my mayu-heart but it seems I'm starting to get numb at this, my immunity is getting stronger. And mo-chan, I would love to see that fiction, anyhow, I doubt Kate would react on her death.  :nervous

BTW, MY BIAS RANK IS ONE STAR! yes one star for killing mayuyu AGAIN! XD
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:38:49 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2013, 02:34:48 PM »
Mayu suffering is now an instinct and is becoming a rule to Mayuki writers! :dizzy:

Somebody should diminish this and hurt Yuki as a payback for the Mayuyu oshis. Mo-chan GOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :mon blowhorn:

:nervous Anyway... Mayu's kind tried their best to save her from the massacre that happen to them but Mayu risked her life and died to save Yuki. Mayu is so loyal and she is always loyal and fragile in fanfics but because of that she always suffers. :cry: Even though I am sad because of the ending, I still love this OS because Mayu was too adorable as a fox and Yuki's attention has always been focused on Mayu. Be it the cute fox or the broken girl. I hope you will erase this sadness I'm feeling by updating the Part II of AKB Kingdoms sooner. :lol:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2013, 12:36:25 AM »
Wahh...your story is so touch :cry:

Damn that fox hunter guy :angry:

Please continue write

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2013, 06:20:33 AM »

~Eternal Devotion~

~Hi… (:
~Sorry for very late comment….
~I love this “Eternal Devotion” fan fiction of yours
~It’s romantic, angst, thrilling? I guess? But overall, it’s a great One-Shot….
~I also like the Omake #1-#10
~Mayu is a loving, patience “husband” to Yuki and Koichi
~I hope there’s a 2nd season, if you don’t mind…
~Thank You

=WMatsui_22=
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: December 06, 2013, 11:34:53 AM »
Kate-chan!! this fic is so sweet and so good!!   :love: :heart: :yep: :cathappy:
so practically I agree with everything TD onee-sama said :P
so the only thing i can say left.. is I LOVE THIS FIC!! it also made me tear up when mayuyu smiled one last time to yuki.. :cry: :cry:
so thank you for the update and sorry for the late reply :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2013, 07:16:49 AM »
Mayuki this day...

But its sweet

I hnpe part 2 the unfortunated love will be uh at least no one death from the couple
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #255 on: December 10, 2013, 08:23:22 AM »
Hi Kate-san, :)
I think this is my first time commenting on your OS box.
hehe I have spend some times at work reading your masterpieces.
being honest, I only read Mayuki and Wmatsui os, oh and.. atsumina one.. my heart goes to Mayuki n Wmatsui currently~ ♥  :hip smile:
for JuriMayu, I will definitely read it...later~ :D
I will be waiting for your upcoming OS...
thank you so much for all the feelings you gave to the readers~
I feel like it was boosting my shippers heart~ ♥
 :twothumbs
                                             ~ChiqinNa~

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2013, 02:46:24 PM »
miss kate

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ I'm Home [MaYuki] - Update (25/12/13)
« Reply #257 on: December 25, 2013, 01:56:01 PM »
anakpanti:
Thank you for your awesome OS.
Honestly... I love your long OS.  XD
LOL, glad you enjoy it! Long OS can be annoying to readers because it's long!!! ><" But i'm flattered that you love and enjoy it! :D

Koneki:
She, her, Mayu, Yuki, Me, Fox, Guardians, Tears, Jurina, Rena, Snow, Death, Man  bwhdwebdjhwbdehwdewdew :cry:
You teach me something with this fanfic, you really did (lol)
PS: *forever waiting a Wmatsui fanfic*
LOLOLOL!!!! Your reaction is always funny!!!! XD I always enjoy your comment so much Koneki-san~!
Wow really? >///< Part of me I'm curious what did you learn from this fanfic! I tried to include some interesting thoughts in most of my fics so yeah~  :deco:
Don't worry I'm still writing it, it's going to be super duper long wMatsui OS! (Looooooong OS is something expected from me...XD)

olive29:
Nooo...why Mayuyu...Poor Mayuyu... :cry:
LOL, >< gommen~ Mayu is sure a poor character here sacrificing herself for the one she loved ><

mo-chan:
someone killed Mayu again..  :mon wind:
nee kate should I kill Yukirin in my next fic  :mon worklate:
OKAY CALM DOWN GIRL~ XD Okay~ I'll make sure to torment Yuki so badly then.

imteedee:
and so moving on, wMatsui's deaths are so heartbreaking since I'm starting to like them almost on my top3 pairs already. I'm thanking the SUPERNATURAL GODS for saving my baby Mayuyu :bow:. I shared the same pain with Mayu's character. It's really scary being left alone knowing there isn't anyone to save you, and here comes a savior, an unexpected heavenly sent one to come running at you. It's sweet. The emotions are really there.
But in the end, Mayuyu had to save Yuki. (hey it's not like I wanted Yuki to die, but DEAR WRITERS, Y U ALWAYS LET MAYU DIE? :V explain!) though, it's really a bittersweet ending for my MaYuki.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! poor wMatsui~ But too bad....but I didn't say anything that they're dead yet! Who knows? They might be alive, or not. The reason Mayu dies often in fic because her character fits!!!! XD

I really felt your adoration with Yuki here  :lol:, her role was portrayed with the 'usual Yukirin', the 'let's spread the idol love' personality. That's one thing I love about this idol actually.
And what's with Mayuyu wearing foxy-ears?  :inlove: :wub: :oops:
Aw~ Yup! I did put a lot of my love for Yukirin in this fic! :D And Mayu in fox ears would look cute too. XD

Konoe:
Mayu suffering is now an instinct and is becoming a rule to Mayuki writers! :dizzy:
Somebody should diminish this and hurt Yuki as a payback for the Mayuyu oshis. Mo-chan GOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :mon blowhorn:
 :nervous Anyway... Mayu's kind tried their best to save her from the massacre that happen to them but Mayu risked her life and died to save Yuki. Mayu is so loyal and she is always loyal and fragile in fanfics but because of that she always suffers. :cry: Even though I am sad because of the ending, I still love this OS because Mayu was too adorable as a fox and Yuki's attention has always been focused on Mayu. Be it the cute fox or the broken girl. I hope you will erase this sadness I'm feeling by updating the Part II of AKB Kingdoms sooner. :lol:
Aw~ Everyone's sad with Mayu dying XD and yes! It's so cute when Yuki is always taking care of her little fox (Mayu) with love and attention. LOL Well then...I hope I can ease your pain with Part II of AKB Kingdom! But for now...another short MaYuki OS i wrote in an hour. XD

Kirozoro:
Wahh...your story is so touch :cry: Damn that fox hunter guy :angry: Please continue write
Glad you enjoy and felt touched by it! And definitely I will continue to write it! XD I hope you will enjoy and have fun reading it as well~!

Wmatsui22:
~Eternal Devotion~
~Hi… (:
~Sorry for very late comment….
~I love this “Eternal Devotion” fan fiction of yours
~It’s romantic, angst, thrilling? I guess? But overall, it’s a great One-Shot….
~I also like the Omake #1-#10
~Mayu is a loving, patience “husband” to Yuki and Koichi
~I hope there’s a 2nd season, if you don’t mind…
~Thank You
Glad you enjoy Eternal Devotion and 10 of its omake! It's really long! But I'm glad you have fun reading it! Oh? Season 2? Well then? I'll keep that in mind and take it under consideration!! XD We will see~ Maybe for LoyalFlutist's next birthday might be Eternal Devotion Season 2? :P

mayuki_daisuki:
Kate-chan!! this fic is so sweet and so good!!   :love: :heart: :yep: :cathappy:
so practically I agree with everything TD onee-sama said :P
so the only thing i can say left.. is I LOVE THIS FIC!! it also made me tear up when mayuyu smiled one last time to yuki.. :cry: :cry:
so thank you for the update and sorry for the late reply :cow: :bow:
Heyo~ Glad you enjoy and have fun reading the OS~ >< That scene that Mayu smiled for one last time to Yuki is sure touching! I even like it. Don't worry about the late reply! To get to know that you really do enjoy reading this makes me happy already! Doesn't matter how fast or slow you will be commenting ^^

kurogumi:
Mayuki this day...
But its sweet
I hope part 2 the unfortunated love will be uh at least no one death from the couple
Don't worry, Part 2 The Unfortunate Love won't have anyone dead! >< Rest assure~

chiqinna:
Hi Kate-san, :)
I think this is my first time commenting on your OS box.
hehe I have spend some times at work reading your masterpieces.
being honest, I only read Mayuki and Wmatsui os, oh and.. atsumina one.. my heart goes to Mayuki n Wmatsui currently~ ♥  :hip smile:
for JuriMayu, I will definitely read it...later~ :D
I will be waiting for your upcoming OS...
thank you so much for all the feelings you gave to the readers~
I feel like it was boosting my shippers heart~ ♥ :twothumbs
LOL Glad you enjoy the OSs so far! ^^ Mayuki and wMatsui is my favorite couple so most of the time I will only write these couples if I'm not requested to write any other pairings. So I understand the feeling of you only reading Mayuki and wmatsui~ Glad that its boosting your shippers heart! XD

Terragen:
miss kate
LOL, sorry for being a little inactive. I'm worked up on wmatsui LOOOOOOOONG oneshot right now for kevinwkl's belated OS birthday! :) Somehow as long like Eternal Devotion.

This random OS was inspired by the song "and I'm Home" from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. This story is based from those lyrics and I just want to write it in a different way than how I usually write it too. Hope it turns out to be good! :) Hope you guys enjoy it.

I'm Home
~Pairing: MaYuki~

“In this soundless world…my heart rusting ever since then. Can you tell me what do you see?”

"I see you…and my heart is rusting along with yours."

“I’ve been searching for that smile, which will say those sweet words to me.”

"I’ve wanted to say it to you…I want to see your smile too"

“…I’ve been looking for it, everyday…endlessly.”

"Can’t you see? This figure crying alone behind you…"

“The world is such a rough place isn’t?”

"…It’s also a lonely one too."

“No matter how many times I hate about it…it will always be warm here.”

"It might be a mistake, but I don’t care and have no regrets…I will always be by your side."

“Those happy and amusing life…I want to see it so badly…”

"…I want to see it too…I want to see that future, as we hold each other’s hand."

“We can hold each other’s hand and go through this…”

"…My vision and dream ends when the bluff of false courage falters in me. I just only cry to myself while holding tight against my knees right here."

“Even we chose the furthest and toughest future…I never regret it.”

"…We still have hope in it. I wish we can smile and watch each other."

“This is where it reminds of reality yet it feels so gentle. I guess you would tell me to… ‘Suck it up and get over with it!’…Am I right?”

"I will keep calling your name, no matter how many times and how long it is…even our future is surely uncertain…"

“I guess… saying goodbye is truly hard as many people said. It hurts me every time…when I think about you. ”

"I’m right here…I’m always right here. Can’t you see me?"

“…Please come back, and be with me.”

"Reality won’t ever change, that’s why… this is such a soundless world to us."

“I guess nothing will change, just like those emotions and feelings I had back then…it won’t ever change for you and I.”

Footsteps were heard from behind and that’s when the lady turned around. Her eyes met with this younger girl that looked like a handsome boy. Their eyes met and only a vague smile was their communication. She gave a flower bouquet to the woman as she asked the handsome girl to go get for her. It was all pink roses in a white wrap and tied with a red ribbon.

“Thank you, sorry for you to do the work.”

“No worries…I’ll go wait over there okay?”

“I won’t take that long, thanks.”

She placed the flower in front of the tombstone and prayed for the deceased one she came to visit. She slowly got up and smiled gently towards the death one. She already lost count of how long it had been since her world became soundless after her beloved one was gone into the darkness. It was her lover’s favorite color and flower. For her…she would always be alive in her heart until now. Her lover’s greeting replayed in her head again and again… she always missed it. Those words always brought her so many happiness and smile, and she would never hear it again…

(Hehe~ Welcome home Mayu~!)

“…I’m home, Yuki.”

That’s it…that was the reply she could never tell her Yuki anymore. Those were her last words before she left the cemetery.

-
-

~THE END~

Also, for readers:
I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK!!! I want you to tell me several things after reading this fic~ I'm trying few things out and your response will be essential and helpful for me in the rear future! Onegaishimasu~
1. What's your first impression after reading through the 1st time? Like....did you have to reread it again to understand it?
2. What's your thought after you understand the whole thing? (If you didn't manage to get it in first go XD)
3. How did Yuki die? (whatever thoughts you have~)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 06:28:21 PM by katekyohit »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: December 25, 2013, 02:11:16 PM »
STATUS: T is sad. ._. just wait for my violent reactions after I finish this OS I'm making, just you wait Kate (oh~! it rhymes XD )

Edit:

OH HOLY TURTLE!!!! ETERNAL DEVOTION SEASON 2!!!!!!!! my heart exploded in happiness T____T I wanna cry. I'm announcing my retirement here. Goodbye! .______. 2014 so long!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:35:44 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #259 on: December 25, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
Seriously, Kate..... please stop killing someone in your fanfics!!!  :OMG:

Finally... you killed Yuki in your own fics. You're completely a demon. :mon psst:
It seems you have been contaminated too much by LF.. influenced by with her angst aura. :lol:

Those conversation... it's so romantic at first but... after that, it became so sad at the same time.  :cry:

You've tricked me... "I'm home"... I read your title and I expected the happy ending, but no... You bring the sadness to MaYuki on Christmas Day :badluck:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet