JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Sometimes

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 349690 times)

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 05:17:24 AM »
just imagine when i met her :lol:
Die of happiness :D?

I can't stop staring at your sig either Ren XD. I would save it but i'm not on my own computer haha.
Then save it when you are on your own computer! Or just saved it to a pen drive XD.

Ohhhh man, I like ver. A's cover better tooo!!! So I have to get that aswell =_=. It stinks how I'm broke lol. And I don't remember being this excited about outfits since forever also. So it's a MUST have.
Yeah, A and the third, the only one I'm not KYAA-ing at is the close up cover of their faces, doesn't really have the coolness factor the other two covers have.

Why's that?
I'm broke, I don't have a credit card, and I can't do any internet purchase ;_;.

Oh man I didn't notice the sexy shoulder XD Now it's me who can't stop staring at it hahaha.

I upped the perf :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybd2f8
It has neko Reina :heart:, and four kids, two from ºC-ute and two from Berryz.
Notice that in the top 50 Haromoni, Reina's left shoulder is showing:

And she fixing it:

Fixed!

...Why am I such a perv when it comes to Reina XD?!

Thanks for the upload! I hope I miracle can happen to my connection and I'm able to download from MySpace *prays* :D...

Ahh Neko Reina like in chibiloli's avatar? Such an adorable costume for her... Props to her costume designer :3.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 05:37:41 AM »
^Wow did not notice that XD. Its okay to be a perv when it comes to Reina XD. She's just that beautiful that it forces us to think that wayXD.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 06:19:22 AM »
WOW.

Great eye there Ren, haha it's always ok to be a perv, Is nothing wrong with that  :heart:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »
I'm broke, I don't have a credit card, and I can't do any internet purchase ;_;.

That's a pity. Since becoming a MM and Reina fan I have bought (or have on order) quite a bit of stuff ~ so much I dread to look at my bank balance. Wait till I'm in Tokyo next week ~ I'll probably max out my card in the Hello!Project shop.

Ah well, its worth being overdrawn if I buying Reina related items.

Well done for spotting the shoulder ~ I'm really beginning to turn into a pervert after coming to this forum and reading your comments Ren.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »
Now I feel bad because as a girl, I could notice those things you guys not notice XD. Probably have something to do with my habit of watching a single Hello! Morning episode multiple times, because I can't download anything else MM-related basically...

That's a pity. Since becoming a MM and Reina fan I have bought (or have on order) quite a bit of stuff ~ so much I dread to look at my bank balance. Wait till I'm in Tokyo next week ~ I'll probably max out my card in the Hello!Project shop.

Ah well, its worth being overdrawn if I buying Reina related items.

Well done for spotting the shoulder ~ I'm really beginning to turn into a pervert after coming to this forum and reading your comments Ren.
I'm starting to become a perv after coming to this forum too :P.

I don't have any stuffs Reina related, but if the plan goes right.. I'm hoping of a custom made Kanashimi Twilight's costume of Reina...

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2007, 12:18:49 PM »
Now I feel bad because as a girl, I could notice those things you guys not notice XD. Probably have something to do with my habit of watching a single Hello! Morning episode multiple times, because I can't download anything else MM-related basically...
I'm starting to become a perv after coming to this forum too :P.

I don't have any stuffs Reina related, but if the plan goes right.. I'm hoping of a custom made Kanashimi Twilight's costume of Reina...

hehe do not feel shame about that! it's all natural  ;)

hHhmMM maybe I can get you some thing for a present when I head down to Japan in August  :bingo:, just to help out a fellow fan!
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2007, 01:57:12 PM »
Can't download the performance of Yaruki from sendspace... Been trying all day ;_;. Very sorry, Nouciel.

hehe do not feel shame about that! it's all natural  ;)

hHhmMM maybe I can get you some thing for a present when I head down to Japan in August  :bingo:, just to help out a fellow fan!
LOL thanks! :D
That's very nice of you DJ :D!

Anyone already see the bigger version of the covers? On A version, the way Reina's legs is positioned :heart:...

And that performance of Music Station! I'm going to nuke my ISP, roast something, or everything just please let the torrent connect already! o(TヘTo) くぅ
For now I'll be content with the screenshots :heart:. All of them (especially Reina) looks uber cool from screenshots only :heart:. Reina looks dominatrix with her getup XD...

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2007, 02:20:30 PM »
Can't download the performance of Yaruki from sendspace... Been trying all day ;_;. Very sorry, Nouciel.
LOL thanks! :D
That's very nice of you DJ :D!

Anyone already see the bigger version of the covers? On A version, the way Reina's legs is positioned :heart:...

And that performance of Music Station! I'm going to nuke my ISP, roast something, or everything just please let the torrent connect already! o(TヘTo) くぅ
For now I'll be content with the screenshots :heart:. All of them (especially Reina) looks uber cool from screenshots only :heart:. Reina looks dominatrix with her getup XD...

haha yea she does look dominatrix-ish among them!

Il ike it though. Oh yes no problem, when the time comes around I'll ask you what you would want  :bingo:, if you are still interested that is.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
I don't think that's the only time she fixed the top in that Hello! Morning though, because her shoulder parts fell a few times too XD I guess they just don't show the Reina-fix part XD...
LOL I never watch FLETS XD.

I can't stop looking the screenshots Reina is in, she just looks pure awesome.. Still 40% now..

haha yea she does look dominatrix-ish among them!

Il ike it though. Oh yes no problem, when the time comes around I'll ask you what you would want  :bingo:, if you are still interested that is.
Wow, thank you for that Dj *bows* :).

Maybe Reina should go VK XD...

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »
I upped it on MU:
http://www.twitter.com/?d=CO1VBKJ5
*hopes you can dl this time, because it's a MUST SEE for any Reina fan! xD*

Oh YESS, that perf. ROCKS!! And Reina-sama rocks x1000!!! Her outfit is utter coolness :heart:

(I couldn't help noticing about the similarities :P)

Even if she doesn't sing that much, the awesome outfits make up for it, so it's okay :heart:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »

I was thinking that aswell. I'm in Tokyo next week and I should be going to the H!P shop in Shibuya (if I don't manage to go there I think there's some Idol shops in Nakano Broadway) so I'll get you something. Do you have any requests of an item or items you want or just anything Reina related?

I will get you something.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
Ahh I feel like dying when I see her giggles shyly when watching her own self in Hello! Morning top 50... Reina!! That's so cute... Her cheeks looks puffed and fluffy... My urge to pinch the monitor rises XD.

I upped it on MU:
http://www.twitter.com/?d=CO1VBKJ5
*hopes you can dl this time, because it's a MUST SEE for any Reina fan! xD*

Oh YESS, that perf. ROCKS!! And Reina-sama rocks x1000!!! Her outfit is utter coolness :heart:

(I couldn't help noticing about the similarities :P)

Even if she doesn't sing that much, the awesome outfits make up for it, so it's okay :heart:
Thanks again Nouciel! Currently trying to download, I hope it works this time :).

I'm currently downloading the MS Live via direct download for 1kb/s... Can't wait to see Reina in it! XD Did she talk?

Oh lol that's from her Alo Hello right? The bottom is similar. The Kanashimi's one still hawter.

I was thinking that aswell. I'm in Tokyo next week and I should be going to the H!P shop in Shibuya (if I don't manage to go there I think there's some Idol shops in Nakano Broadway) so I'll get you something. Do you have any requests of an item or items you want or just anything Reina related?

I will get you something.
Waw thanks a lot lolli :D. Anything Reina related with Kanashimi Twilight's getup XD. LOL, kidding. Anything Reina related is good for me XD, but I don't know how to pay you for that...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:10:05 PM by Ren »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »
Waw thanks a lot lolli :D. Anything Reina related with Kanashimi Twilight's getup XD. LOL, kidding. Anything Reina related is good for me XD, but I don't know how to pay you for that...

I don't want paying. I one of those strange people who likes buying stuff for anyone. I'm great to go to the pub with cos I always get the rounds in.  ;D

Anyways...back on topic...

I know I don't know you but your a Reina fan and that's all that matters. Plus, I've gotta make sure I spend all my Yen cos I don't wanna have to change it up when I come back. At least this way I will make sure I go to the shop  :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:21:22 PM by lolli »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2007, 03:56:45 AM »
Ahh i finally downloaded the Yaruki performance! Reina was soo cute in it :D and did a great job on the performance too :D. And i saw more of the Kanashimi Twilight performance too haha. She's so hot in that outfit *drools.

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »
If all girls dress like Reina does...i think we all would die from blood lose.... :o

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2007, 02:06:27 PM »
Sorry again Nouciel, I've been trying since yesterday (the MU) but it won't start at all >_<... Maybe... YSI will work ^^;.

Reina doesn't talk or have any solo part in both the MS perf and talk O_O. But her looks make up for it so its all fine! :D

I'm still waiting for Reina radio solo show will be announced *prays to Tsunku or UFA*

Oh and do anyone know about what is Reina solo show in the Hawaii FC?

I don't want paying. I one of those strange people who likes buying stuff for anyone. I'm great to go to the pub with cos I always get the rounds in.  ;D

Anyways...back on topic...

I know I don't know you but your a Reina fan and that's all that matters. Plus, I've gotta make sure I spend all my Yen cos I don't wanna have to change it up when I come back. At least this way I will make sure I go to the shop  :)
Oh wow thank you very much :D *bows* I'm going to owe you a lot ^_^.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »
Oh wow thank you very much :D *bows* I'm going to owe you a lot ^_^.

No worries.

I found these clips of Reina in a Panda suit (somehow). They're not very big so if anyone has any bigger versions can they upload them? Please  :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nrm4q5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tpqzgr
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5jyws0

I don't know if they'll work ~ it's the first time I've uploaded anything.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 04:50:49 AM »
That's very nice rev *saves*

Some screenshots of Reina from Kanashimi Twilight (during her solo line):

I just had to press my screenshot button every single sec :D (had to delete some because they were blurry). There's not enough of Reina in the PV :D. Notice Reina with the skull earrings? Awesome :D.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 04:52:18 AM by Ren »

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 05:44:19 AM »
Must see Reina/Koha action in the new Haromoni@:

Credit: a Japanese uploader
I so want to be Koha :D. Undirect kiss with Reina :heart:!

What are they eating anyway ^^;?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:45:17 AM by Ren »

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2007, 06:17:04 AM »
Must see Reina/Koha action in the new Haromoni@:

Credit: a Japanese uploader
I so want to be Koha :D. Undirect kiss with Reina :heart:!

What are they eating anyway ^^;?

hehe, I have to watch this ASAP too.  :lol:

Oh I can't remember for some reason what Solo song Reina did???  ???

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Sometimes