JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118296 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-23) Drabble #3
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2016, 02:58:36 PM »
TTM Drabbles #3
FANFIC

Maru and Jurina arrived at the rendezvous. They are out to hang out with Sayanee. Only the three of them. They found the Namba ace giggling by herself at the table where she is waiting. She’s currently busy with her phone.

Maru: What are you doing, Shakure King?

Jurina: Probably reading Yaoi again.

Sayanee: *trying hard to control her grin* I don’t know if I should consider this BL.You, two, should go read this.

Maru: *waves her hand before taking a seat* No thanks. I’m fine.

Sayanee: What a killjoy! Go and read this Jurina-chan.

Jurina: *sits beside Sayanee* Fine. Let me see it.  *starts reading* What the-- Wait, is this a fanfic?

Sayanee: It obviously is! Read more. It is just short!

Jurina: *finishes the fic. slaps her forehead while blushing faintly* What the hell is that? Is that really a thing?

Both of them looked at Maru with wide grin on their faces.

Maru: *finds the stare uncomfortable* What?

Jurina: *grabs Maru close to them* You should also read this, Aniki. *puts the phone close to Maru’s face*

Maru: *sighs and rolls her eyes* Fine. *starts reading*

Here we are, in this four corners of our class room.

Just the two of us.

I stole a glimpse of you for every seconds now while your too busy reading your book about stars.

Your somewhat shoulder length curly hair.

Your beautiful, fierce eyes under those round thick glasses. 

Your pointy nose.

Your kissable lips that I want to savor.

I ask myself:” When can I call you mine?"

"Hey? Is there something on my face?"

I walk towards you and removed your glasses.

You really are a master piece created by God. I can't help but to look at you.

Your lips caught my attention. Those red lips.

"Hey Jun? Why do you remove my glasses?"

"Oh? Ah. It has some dirt on it?" I gave my cat like smile.

"What dirt?" You snatched your glasses from my hand.

"Oh. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me again."

"Your a total weirdo, Jun." 

I sat back on my chair and stare at you again.

"Maybe I am, a total weirdo for you, Marco"

Maru: *blushes furiously* What-the-hell-is-this?

Sayanee and Jurina laughed at her reaction.

Sayanee: *grabs her phone back* This short drabble already has a lot of access, you know? Apparently JunMarco is surpassing the fame of MaruSaku and MaruParu.

Jurina: *raises her eyebrows up and down* What do you think of me, Aniki? *looks at Maru seductively then bites her lips*

Maru: *grossed out. goose bumps all over her skin* Don’t ever try to talk to me like that again.

The two laughed even more. Maru felt her head ache for a second because of the two. She stood up from her seat and headed towards the exit.

Jurina: Where are you going, Aniki? *wipes her tears*

Maru: I have to go cut my hair!

That’s all and she left. The two girls stood up from their seats while still chuckling.

Jurina: Who in the world wrote that?

Sayanee: I don’t know, But it looks well made.

*on the other hand*

Mayu: *sneezes* I hope nobody is talking about me behind my back. *wipes her nose then goes back to her phone* Yay~ The drabble is being accessed by so many people. I’m so happpy!!! JunMarco FTW!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the abrupt post. HAHA.

That JunMarco drabble was written by MatsuiLee-san. This person is a hardcore JunMarco shipper, I don't see why. XD Thank you so much. I went ‘kyaa~’ while reading it.

@Misaki-chan, thanks for welcoming back. Sorry for replying late. :)

@Genkikid-san, Bonta-kun is really cute, right?
Yes. That is Nogibingo. :D About that fate of the GM. I'm planning to make an OS about it but I'm still occupied. Hopefully I can get it done.:)

@9purple-san, That would be a good drabble material. :D Thank you, too. :)

@DeNight-san, Can you give me the link for that sleepover? Haha. I don't know if there is something to learn with the way I write though. I write at the time where my brain is already drained. Haha. But I'm not kidding when I said you're a great writer. :)

@MatsuiLee-san, that comment was really looooooooong.  Thank you so much. :) You're already the second one that claims Maru looks like someone they know. Maru's appearace might be that generic. XD Thank you for the JunMarco drabble you wrote. :)

If you want to do something like this too, you are so welcome to send it to me. :) Thanks for reading~
크리스마스 잘 보내 주세요~ ^^
I love girls in short cut...

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-23) Drabble #3
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »
The fanfic part in s too short.... Me want moreeee I pleaseeee

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2016, 04:04:39 PM »
The fanfic part in s too short.... Me want moreeee I pleaseeee
Let's ask MatsuiLee for it. I also want moreee! XD

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2016, 06:10:49 PM »
Hello Cut-san. Silent reader here. Been dying to come out.
I just want to say that I did not expect such a fanfic to appear here and how you wrote the story is beyond exceptions.
I was really surprised in how you wrote it, saying that you got the idea from the manga to write your own story - I throw my hat to you.

A lot of things was happening through the story that I couldn't comprehend properly and you did say that it was a fanfiction so we readers shouldn't think to much about it.
But I can't help but feel torn apart after reading all of the latest chapter so far.

I would like to comment on some parts and ask questions as well, if that is ok. But first, are you Filipino? Just a question. There were some sentences or words you used that Filipinos used but that's just probably me looking too much into things.

Ok so first, I am really antonished in how you wrote out the plot and Maru's background. She must have had a hard life. Even though you said to us readers that we can imagine ourselves being Maru, not gonna be that easy.
After each chapter was written, I couldn't imagine being her and even though I am a Paruru-oshi and a hardcore YuiParu, I can't help but feel like I want her to be with Maru. I am unable to understand my current feelings after that latest chapter were she nearly kisses Paruru. And also how Paruru does have feelings for her. I enjoyed the story but I also found myself not being able to continue the story at times.

(Ok, this is just me ranting but I just wanted get my feeling out there because I have no one to talk too  :cry: )

Also I want to say that there were parts there that I enjoyed. Especially when you added the Danso episode and the hosts were still Bad Boys. Also trying to figure out who Maru's oshimen was. Before reading the next chapter that was talking about who Maru's oshimen was, I went and checked the ranking and saw that it was Haruppi.

There are a lot of things that also caught my attention, like how did members start to date secretly (you don't have to further explain that concept), Maru's real name (I'm sure everyone wants to know that), where is she from, also things about the members like is Yui sure about her decision and also where will this story lead to if you end Maru and Paruru together?

To be honest, after reading that last chapter, I started to think that Maru might have some sort of sickness and that will lead her to not live for a long time or something like that.

Anyways, I might have commented and said too much. I'll be leaving it here and will wait for you next update on the story. Even though I said a lot of things about your fanfic, I really am enjoying it.

Hope you keep up the work and enjoy what you do.
Thank you for writing such a story and can't wait.
Thanks again.

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-25) Haruppi (III)
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2016, 04:00:32 PM »
Merry Christmas, Shortcut48-san! Thank you very much for this Christmas fic-presents! XD

“I am considering getting LASIK treatment because I’m getting tired of wearing lenses. What do you think of it?”

“I don’t know.” Maru answered while trying to fork a meatball on her plate but she keeps missing it. “I haven’t tried that.”

The strange feeling inside Haruppi started to grow heavier. She inquired Sakura about LASIK before and the girl told her to ask Maru about it because it came from Maru, herself, that she underwent that surgery; explaining why the round glasses are no more. But why did she say that she didn’t?

Huh? When I first read that Maru ran into a glass door a few chapters back, I thought it was because she was really troubled by seeing Paruru & Yuihan together. But, when she ran into some door for the second time, I started wondering what was that about. Could this be the reason? How could she see without her thick glasses then?   :huhuh

Maru took a sip of her iced tea before continuing her story. “Actually, I have been here when I was younger. My father took me to a business meeting to present me as his son to an important business partner. I sneaked out of the building and wandered around until I found myself enjoying in a park. I ran like a free bird, the other kids might’ve thought I was crazy.”

A warm, little smile curved on her lips. “Then suddenly, when I was already tired, a girl sat next to the swing where I was sitting. She handed me some papico. I was really surprised.

She just said, ‘You know, I’m just at home watching Studio Ghibli movies this summer vacation. I just went out to buy some refreshments and then who would’ve thought I will see someone wasting his energy, running wildly in a park. I wonder where you get the drive to do that.’

I wasn’t really that good in Japanese that time but that was what I understood. It was the first time that another kid talked to me. I thought I was finally making a friend but my father found me and then the rest was history. I bet that girl got traumatized with what she saw. Thankfully, my father was scolding me in Korean or else she would be more scarred.”

I wonder if this little girl would turn out to be Paruru :)

Yui leaned forward. “The Soukantoku’s fate… Takamina-san explained it to me very well; the downside of being the general manager of this group. Having no time for yourself, promoting others before yourself, and seeing everyone who were once beside you on the front line graduating one by one… You’ll see yourself together with new faces, feeling really awkward... You’ll see the one you hold dearest graduating and then you’ll grow apart... One day, you’ll just wake up that she has already found someone else because you don’t have the time to spend with her anymore.”

This one is just too real, it broke my heart all over again  :cry:
Whenever I saw Paruru seeming more independent and farther away from Yuihan, I started thinking about something like this as the cause.
*While I am also aware that it's probably just the management stopped giving push for the combi and moving on to push the next fresh and promising members/combi who'll give the group more revenue*

“I’m happy that she’ll be happy… But it hurts to know that it isn’t me that’ll make her happy.” Yuihan broke down even more. “The way she looks at Maru-chan now is the same as the way she looks at me before. What the hell happened between us?”

Somehow, this part reminded me of that period between the time they were promoted, entered senbatsu, until around 2012 or so... You know, that time when Paruru seemed so cute and clingy to Yuihan instead of being beautiful and independent like now? (not that I hate the change, though)
But, it did mean that Paruru loved her. It's just about time that one of them fell out of love and moved on... After all, not all love will last for eternity. Sometimes, people should just keep on going and let it be a sweet memory from the past.  :cry:

*But, somehow, it gave me the urge to write a fanfic of your fanfic in which Yuihan has also moved on and found someone else for herself... Because, whatever will happen to Maru next, I don't really like the idea that Yuihan would be a mattress to catch Paruru's fall. Yuihan will be a great best friend who'll hold her and cheer her up. But, no matter how much she loves Paruru, there's no point of staying in a relationship if the other party can't love her back... (and with that, you just made me be too serious over this fic of yours (again), Shortcut48-san...)

“I changed my mind about the date.” The older girl continued talking. Her voice was a little cracked. “I-I’m… I’m now planning to set her up with Paruru-san at that day.”

“But Haruppi—“

“It’s okay, Sakura.” She then looked back at Sakura, still with a smile on her face. “This feeling hasn’t grown deep yet so it will be fine once I stop it from doing so. As Maru-san’s oshimen, I want to deliver happiness in her life. I will be okay.”

This kid is too kind and too wise for her own good...

Sakura looked at her with an unconvinced look. “You may say it that way but remember that Paruru-san is in a relationship with Yuihan-san. If we set them up like this, Maru-san will be the one who will be hurt in the end.”

The other girl was on point but Haruppi remembered the conversation she accidentally heard while she was on her way to buy some drinks.

“Don’t worry, Sakura!” she ecstatically said as she grabbed Sakura’s hands. “Let’s make it a day where Maru-san can give a chance for herself! It doesn’t have to be a real date for the both of them. They can just say they are hanging out or anything!”

Guess the kid just overheard YokoYamamoto's convo...

“Hmmm…” Sakura thought a loud. How shall they get Salt go to the planetarium? Her head was about to burst but then an idea flashed in her mind.

“Haruppi!” She called and then placed both of her hands on Haruppi’s sexy shoulders. “I know someone who can help us!”

Haruppi nodded. She can’t help but to look at Sakura suspiciously because the girl is blushing furiously. “W-Who is it then?”

Huh? Since she's blushing... Is it Jurina?  :huhuh

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, Shortcut48-san. I'll take it as another holiday present. Sorry for the long comment, and I hope you enjoyed the links :)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »
@DeNight-san, WOW. Just wow....
I feel like you dissected the whole chapter. I may say that you analyzed it very well. Thanks for all the commentaries. I enjoyed reading them. I'm nodding so much like Noddy. XD I believe the other readers will have reading them too so there's no need to say sorry for the length. :)

A fanfic of a fanfic?  :dizzy: Of course I would love to see it. Who am I to object with that idea? It would be really nice to read one. I even 'kyaa' -d so bad with MatsuiLee-san's short drabble about JunMarco. Haha. Do whatever pleases you, DeNight-san. :)

I enjoyed the links. Thank you so much~ Happy holidays~ :)

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well Shortcut48-san.
That was a long reply to my long comment. (I'm sorry for it being so long.  :depressed: )
But thank you for your time to reply to it and thanks for all those infos.

And now that you updated, I just want to say.......... WTH?!!! :OMG:
That was really something. Haruppi being brave and then being too nice as she is.

Hearing all those things that Yui said to Sayanee also pains my heart.
I was nearly tearing up as I read that part. I wanna cheer for Maru and Paruru but like I said in my previous comment, I'm a YuiParu shipper and would still like to see a chance, even if it's a small one, that Yui and  Paruru would become close again or end up together.

(Again I am sorry for my rantings. All the things I say really come.out when it involves SayaMilky or YuiParu.)

Also hearing Sakura say that Haruppi is still not her friend hurts.
I mean like dude, you have been together since day 1 and still she is not your friend?!!

I wanna add more but I will keep them for the latest updates. Since I am up to date, I might end up commenting after every update you make.
Also I have a question. When do you update?
Plus, how do you attach or add a picture?

Thank you again for you hard work and can't wait for the latest update.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2016, 05:52:56 PM »
It's okay. :)

Haha. The only person Sakura considers as her friend is still Murashige Anna until now. I don't really know what is running on Sakura's mind but let's say she's just really unique and deep. Haha.

I update every Sunday and Wednesday. But I'm thinking of updating only once a week since production is really not good these days. I'm just considering it. It's not yet decided.
You can add a picture by clicking the button with monalisa and a code will appear. it's 'img' inside []. the other one is '/img' also inside a []. You can also just type them. I can't type it directly because it won't appear since it's a code.  Just paste the address of the picture in between them and the picture will be uploaded. Check the preview first just to make sure that it is really coming out. I hope this helps. :)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2016, 03:52:06 AM »
Can I just cry to vent up my frustration of the YuiParuMaru love triangle...  Yui  :cry:  :cry:..... 

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2016, 04:48:40 AM »
Can I just cry to vent up my frustration of the YuiParuMaru love triangle...  Yui  :cry:  :cry:.....

Same my friend.

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-28) Haruppi (F)
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2016, 02:34:12 PM »
As I expected, a cliffhanger. You always do that. /*sigh.
So, I'm going to wait AGAIN till Sunday. It's ok, I'm used to waiting lol. Oh btw, just sharin', while reading today's chapter, try to listen to Ariana Grande's Almost Is Never Enough. /*This song is approved by Cute Cut-san as the OST for this chapter.
Waiting for the next chapter :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2016, 05:20:27 PM »
Another storm in a good day

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
What the..... What the...... 😞😞😞

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2016, 06:25:28 AM »
Thank you for the update, Shortcut48-san.
Don't worry about the length. I (and I'm sure the other readers as well) enjoyed every bit of it :)
I'm really sad about Haruppi. But, I feel really proud of her as well. She's one strong and very kind kid.
On the other side, I always like how you describe Paruru's situation and feelings.
If I were in her shoes, I would also feel very confused and guilty upon hearing about Yuihan.
I may even think that somehow it was my fault for having fun... That bad things happen if I follow my heart and be selfish...
Anyway, I'm sure that Yuihan will be okay.
(With the number of YuiParu shippers who already got their hearts broken over YuiParuMaru, I don't think you would dare to put Yuihan's life in danger. Lol.)
I'm more worried over where Maru planned to go and why...
Well, I have to admit that Yuihan collapsed from overwork was something I did not see coming, though.
So, I guess the ending will still be one big mystery and I can't wait for you to unravel it.
Keep up the great work :)

p.s.: No. I didn't watched Paruru's graduation. Couldn't bring myself to watch it. But, I'm looking forward to read how Maru feels about that.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2016, 10:27:38 AM »
Huhuhuhuhu.. Cliffhanger Cut-san.
But awesome update.
Now we just gotta wait for next chapter.

And yes!!!!  :hand: :hand:
I watched her graduation ceremony live!! So sad.
Kinda did imagine Maru's reaction to that.

By the way, still can't find a way to upload a picture. Can't find that monalisa you where saying.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-30) Drabble #4
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2016, 03:08:18 PM »
TTM Drabble #4
HACKED

SAYANEE entered the dressing room and sees Mayuyu having trouble with her phone or something.

Sayanee: *pulls the chair beside Mayuyu* What’s up with that worried face Mayuyu?

Mayu: *looks at Sayanee with eyes tearing up* My Jphip account got hacked!

Sayanee: *panics* EH? The one where you are posting JunMarco fanfics?

Mayu: *weakly nods* I was planning to post an update today but I can’t log on it anymore. And look! The hacker even posted an update to it! My JunMarco romantic story got ruined!!!

Mayu buried her face on her hands. Sayanee got the phone and read the said chapter.

I’ve been thinking about it lately.

Is there a possibility that the 2 princes can be together?

You and me?

Some may say that it’s a sin.

Some may say that love has no boundaries.

Without a second thought, I asked you. “Marco, what do you think about me?”

You glance my way. You took a deep breath. You look straight into my eyes with sincerity in it.

“You knew all the hardships I have been through, you’re the only one there to support me and, I’m thankful to have you by my side.”

That smile My weakness.

Somehow, I felt that there is a possibility.

I asked you again. “Uhmmm, Marco, what do you think about love?”

For the second time, you glance my way and gave me your signature poker face.

“I do not believe that romantic love would last.”

Lie.

What you’ve said is a lie.

“Marco-kun!” That girl called you, giving her biggest smile.

“Oh? Haruka! What are you doing here? Aren’t you with Lemon-san?”

Haruka sat beside you.

“Yup, they’re outside the gate. Uhmmm. Marco, can you accompany me? They have their dates, and I..... I don’t have a date.”

“Sure.”

You agreed without hesitation.

“Oh. Jun! See tomorrow.” You held her hand and left.

You answered me that you don’t believe in love, but I know that you have fallen head over heels for her.

Sayanee: *eyes widened* Nandeyanen! Is this Haruka Haruppi or Paruru?

Mayu: *sobs* I was about to update that JunMarco are going lovey dovey but then I got hacked and the hacker even added a character on it! Now the comment box has an on-going war between shippers!

Sayanee: ARGH! I’m enjoying JunMarco but what the hell is this!?

On another hand...

Yukirin took a bite of her toasted bread with her eyes fixed on her phone. She sneered. She’s having fun with the war after she posted the chapter.

Yukirin: Huh, JunMarco!? MaruParu FTW!!!

On another foot...

Jurina: *peeks at Maru’s phone* Hey! You’re reading that fic now?

Maru: *rolls her eyes* I just got lost to this page.

Jurina: *puts on her troll face* You’re interested about the fic now because Paruru-chan got added, right?

Maru: *slaps Jurina with the towel she’s holding* You wish.

LESSON: Don’t let your girlfriend take a peek when you’re inputting passwords.

--

Hello. What’s up everyone? :) MatsuiLee-san also wrote that short JunMarco drabble~ Thanks buddy! You’re awesome!

And presenting the Christmas gift I received from another writer, a poster for this fic~

Cool, ain’t it? :)
I really feel bad for the one who made it but that person told me to hide his/her identity. But thanks to you buddy. I feel really happy with this. :)

Things like this make my hard days a bit easier. kkkk. I'll reply to your comments on the next chapter. :)

This may be the last post I will do this year. See you all next year. HAHA. Have a great new year! I hope you are all having fun reading this fic. Thanks for dropping by to this thread again. :kneelbow:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-30) Drabble #4
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2016, 05:49:58 PM »
Ohoho yukirin is a maruparu shipper!!!! If it's about junmarcoparu love triangle why is there lemon-chan mentioned? Why not someone closer to Ju??

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2016, 05:57:09 PM »
Yeah, you got Hacked!

By me! Da one and only Hackata48.

Give it up Rosalie! I know its you!

Offline shirachan48

• Yuumina <3
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2016, 07:29:59 PM »
I love your fic and can't wait to read more!
JUNMARCO  :heart:
Is it my fault I see Techi whenever I imagine Maru?
Anyways, thank you for writing and Happy New Year!

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2017, 06:12:44 AM »
looks like that i missed 4 updates :sweatdrop:

www that JunMarco fic... yabai.. you turned me out into a JunMarco shipper author-san :inlove: :inlove:

in kodama's arc part III, i thought that Haruppi is really asking Maru for a date, but she wanted to set it for Paru! she's a nice person :cry:

for final part... EH!? so Maru's real name is Baek Hye-Joon :shocked and what happened with GM? argh.. another cliffhanger :banghead:

Mayu got hacked by... her mother :lol: can't believe that Yukirin actually is a MaruParu shipper XD and thank you for the poster XD

please update soon!! :cathappy:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options