JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!

Author Topic: [Ruka Kikuchi / ainivel] MY ANGEL (Mayuki+Multiple pairs)  (Read 3109 times)

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
[Ruka Kikuchi / ainivel] MY ANGEL (Mayuki+Multiple pairs)
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:32:09 AM »
minna-san, hello! ainivel desu! welcome to my and Ruka Kikuchi's collabo project!
we started this last year but it stopped due to busy schedule.
thanks to senpai's persistence and we finally decided to post this! LOL
i leave all the proof reading and editing stuff to senpai, since english is obviously not my first language.
okay, too much babbling already! so now, let me present you our opening chapter...

please enjoy reading! :)

=====================================

My Angel

PROLOGUE

Yuki's POV

I was born with a weak body. I lived my entire life where almost everything is forbidden to me. What I do, eat and feel are limited. I didn't have much friends because I'm prohibited from playing with other kids. I never knew what it was like having a best friend. Someone who could be there with me, to eat lunch with, to tell funny stories, to comfort each other.

The weakest part of my body is my heart, it's bad for me to get tired and feel extreme emotions towards other people. I often got in trouble because my weak heart made me limited. Everyone worried about me, and I didn't want them to carry this burden, so I began shutting myself away from the world. I eventually forgot all those emotions I could no longer express, happiness, sadness, anger, and the one I never experienced at all, love.

I finished middle school without attending any PE class. I was only at one side of a corner watching my classmates from afar. I was about to enter high school when my parents decided that we all go abroad for my medication. I was forced to stop attending school because my health began to worsen each day.

I hate myself for being such a burden to my parents. Sometimes I wonder why I was born to this world, if there's nothing that I can do. I hate my life. I want to put an end to this suffering.

I sneaked in to my parent's room earlier and took a bottle of sleeping pills from their cabinet.

Mom... Dad... I'm very sorry...

I drank the pills all in one shot. Few seconds later, my body felt hot. It's burning inside. I feel like choking, it's now hard to breathe. So this is how death feels like. My serenity, here I come at last. My vision turns blurred. Until everything else darkened.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yuki..."

...Mm....

"Yuki..."

...Eh? I hear someone... someone calling me...

"Yuki, please don't die..."

Ah... I see... I'm dead... I'm going to die...

"Open your eyes... Wake up..."

No, it's pointless... I'm dying... that's it... It's all over...

"It's not over. You still have a chance."

What?

"There's still something you need to do."

Go away. Let me die... I just want to sleep... in peace....

"...No. I won't let you die, Yuki..."

Who are you? How do you know my--?

*GLEAM*

Ugh..! Too bright...

"You've forgotten something important, Yuki. I won't let you die."

Huh? I... forgot something...? No, I would remember...

"I won't leave your side until you remember."

Who... are you?

"I'm your guardian angel."

My… what?

...I feel… sleepy…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...ugh....

...What.. happened..?

..Where... Where am I..?

I slowly opened my eyes. They felt very heavy for some reason. And, why am I so sleepy... Instantly, the sun's bright rays shine in my eyes and I squint trying to adjust my blurry vision.

I'm so tired… How long have I been asleep?

I slowly got up, holding my head as I felt it throbbing slightly. I looked around and saw I was in my room. But, it seemed empty. Everything was packed away in boxes, stacked in room.

Trying to think of what was going on, I suddenly felt a sharp pain at my head as a horrid vision took over. I saw myself of the ground, writhing in pain, holding my neck as I struggle for air, until my body finally gives out and I breath out one final breath until losing consciousness.

My eyes shot open wide, and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

Am I dead?!

No way. Am I really dead? How can this happen?

I looked at my hand, clenching and unclenching it. If I'm dead, how can I be here? Am I... a ghost?

Slowly, I held my chest and felt my heart beating, meaning I was very much alive. Then again, how am I supposed to know if a spirit can feel their own heart beating...

But, wait... something's wrong. My heartbeat... it feels different. Because of my weak body and heart condition, it would normally be weak and uneven... But... Now, it seems louder, and stronger...

There was warmth in my chest I've never felt before...

But... why?

There's only one way to figure out what's going on.

Slowly getting up, I walk towards the door. My knees don't feel weak or wobbly at all. Even though I just woke up, they feel more stable than normal.

Gathering up my courage, I raised up my hand and held the doorknob, feeling the cold metal against my hand. I noticed my hand wasn't shaking, and even though the knob was cold, I could feel my palm slowly turning it warmer from the long contact.

I turned the knob and opened the door, stepping out into the hall. I could instantly hear my parents talking downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw them talking amongst themselves happily.

"Mom? Dad?" I saw them turn around when I spoke.

That's weird... My voice doesn't sound soft and weak... It seems a bit clearer. I was still afraid to raise it, though.

"Ah, Yuki, you're up." Mom walked towards me and kissed my forehead. She could touch me, and see and hear me, meaning I truly was alive. "Did you have a good nap?"

"N-nap?"

"You said you felt a bit tired moving the boxes from your room, so you went to take a nap while we continued packing," Dad said, patting my head.

"Wait, wha... What's going on?"

Mom felt my head with her hand. It felt so warm against my skin... I felt a strange warmth in my chest, too, one that didn't feel hot and painful.

"I hope you aren't catching a cold..."

"Mom, what's happening? Why is everything in my room packed in boxes?"

"Yuki, don't you remember? We're going back to Japan, you're transferring schools."

"Eh? But, I thought... m-my heart--"

"You had the surgery for your heart condition two months ago."

"Are you sure you're okay, honey? You aren't sick or maybe just still a bit sleepy?"

"I'm fine, Dad..."

No, I'm not. I say that, but it's not true... I have no idea what's going on, and I can't remember ever having a surgery or hearing about changing schools.

Just what is happening? Everything inside me feels different, and now my parents are acting weird...

"Maybe she had a nightmare..."

"Don't worry, Yuki. Everything will be fine from now on. I promise."

I looked at them and tried my best to smile, not wanting to try and risk anything. I still don't know how much has truly changed, if it's safe for me to show, let alone, feel emotion.

I remember the first time it happened. The moment I realized, emotion was like adding fire to my flame. It was when I first fell in love, and the boy I liked confessed to me. I was so happy, I didn't know what to say or do. But I was so overwhelmed, I soon realized, I really was unable to do anything.

I had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital, which was when we found out how serious my condition was. They did a bit of surgery, but said I should be cautious, then the doctors gave me medication, and we were forced to move to America and I transferred schools.

Adjusting was hard for me. I had so many rules and limits, all I could do was shut myself away. There was nothing I could do, no one I could turn to. None of them would understand. Besides, none of them liked me. They started avoiding me after a while. Probably because I showed no emotion. I couldn't let myself do that.

I didn't want the same mistake to be repeated, and this time, it not end well.

"You gonna be okay?"

I slowly nodded. "Yeah... I'm okay."

To Be Continued

=====================================

i said before that i can't post a new story unless i finished my current one
but since this is a collabo, it can be considered as an exemption i guess...

so, how was it?
thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:51:39 AM by ainivel »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [Ruka Kikuchi / ainivel] MY ANGEL
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 03:59:38 AM »
Poor Yuki have a heart problem

I wonder who is the gardian angel

Update soon

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Ruka Kikuchi / ainivel] MY ANGEL (Mayuki+Multiple pairs)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 06:32:40 AM »
There is something hidden....i guess that the donor is related to mayu...mybe she's an angel. :hehehe:. Sorry just ignore that...i'm too much read fantasy :kneelbow:
Update soon  :wriggly: :nya:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:50:01 PM »
Interesting!!!
I like it
Who yuki's guardian ?
Thanks for update author-san

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »
Such an interesting mysterious story !!!
So many things need to be answer !! (at least for my curiosity ;))
Cant wait for the next chapter >___<

Offline AnimeXrosOver48

• Slowly returning to read Fics =D
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 06:52:58 PM »
Nice chapter!! :on GJ:
Who will be Yuki's guard?  :shy2:
Mayuki and Kojiyuu shipper <3 Starting to like WMatsui,Natsumado and Sayamilky

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 03:14:29 PM »
it seems like Yuki will avoid falling in love so she won't get a heart attack! I wonder of the angel is Mayu also, or someone else. :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!