JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Come Tonight

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66747 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Cats and Purrs (AiGaki) 10/20
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2012, 02:39:06 AM »
Hey guys! I have a new story! You can find it here:
http://tkhshsatsuki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html#more

Well, this is a story that I don't have a definite time of updating. There is also no end in sight for that story (cause I'll keep on writing it as long as interest makes me.) So if you guys are interested please read it there~ 
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (SayuEri) - Time 10/30
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2012, 02:47:23 AM »
 Kamei-mama pft !  :kekeke: :on spit: i thought sayu was the father of her child  :cow: hihi
 :lol:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2012, 04:01:05 AM »
so.. is sayu ayumi's papa?
and riho is takagaki's kid??

airisa, you know you have made me better understand how i could deal with the coupling on those kids in future... :grin:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
Wells...erina and riho are sibling huh... :huhuh

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2012, 08:25:00 PM »
This is pretty interesting. I love how you've made the 9ki and 10ki children of the older gens.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
updateeeee !! :))))))) i knew it !! that junrei goodness oh my gosh !! <3 DIES <3 !!! fanfic is my life .. hoho ! anyway .. i thought its a oneshot ? hehe :)))

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2012, 08:59:52 AM »
As a reply to you.

Quote from: 'arisa03'
Well, this is a story that I don't have a definite time of updating. There is also no end in sight for that story (cause I'll keep on writing it as long as interest makes me.) So if you guys are interested please read it there~

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »
I'm interested :))))))) with capital I !

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
What I'm trying to say, is it's not a oneshot. /o/

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
A Lonely Sunday
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: It’s Tanaka Reina’s birthday, but she didn’t want to celebrate it with someone in particular.

~*
“Happy Birthday, Tanasa-tan!” Sato Masaki greeted as Reina blew the candles in front of her blue cake as the currently 11-person Morning Musume are huddled around her. Sayumi gave her a hug and greeted her as well.

“Thanks guys.” She smiled and held her cake. A few photographs were taken, a few two shots here and there.

The morning was a photoshoot for another magazine and because it was her birthday, she had the afternoon off to herself. However she hadn’t set anything, or invited anyone to anything.

She simply wanted a peaceful daw at home, with her cats, for her twenty third birthday. Sayu had surprisingly didn’t want to pester her for the day since it was her birthday, and Eri asked her to accompany her to the hospital today for some check ups.

~*
Reina lied down on the furry mat in the middle of the Tanaka Residence’s living room, her cats curled up beside her. She reached for her phone and opened it, staring at the wallpaper. She sighed for the fifteenth time since she got home from the shoot and puts it back down on the ground.

One of her cats meowed, she turned to look at it and pet it and sighed again.

“Reina-chan? Are you waiting for a text message?” Mrs. Tanaka asked her daughter who immediately flushed and denied. “Oh, really?”

“I’m just bored.” She excused, hiding her face with her arms. Her mother hummed a little “ho~” and left her in the living room with a soft “hohohohoh~” laugh.

Not about five minutes later, Reina’s phone suddenly lighted up a familiar tune ringing as a text message.

“Tanaka-san, otanjoubi omedetou! How are you doing? I’m sorry, I couldn’t have come over to celebrate it and meet the new generations—“ Reina immediately speed read through the message and sighed.

She is grateful for Linlin’s greeting and emotions... but it still wasn’t something she was waiting for. It’s already past mid-day and no greeting yet, seriously?

Frustrated, Reina immediately stood up, startling her cats. She took a coat and went outside their house to fervently take a walk, take her mind off something. She was tired of waiting, and waiting isn’t usually her thing.

She had the time and money. She wanted time to pass, she went to a small karaoke alone near Don Quijote, she went for shopping for new gadgets and earrings. Soon, time passed by and it was about eight in the evening.

Still lonely and unsatisfied, she walked across Shibuya, into a quieter part of the place where there were mildly lit lights, fountains and all that.

It was going to be winter soon and she knows she’s going to spend it all alone, because Eri has Sayu totally booked for the whole winter, and the kids can’t go with her anywhere cause they’re children.

She sat on one of the free benches and looked at the bright stars on the sky with her shopping bags on her hands.

“You don’t know how hard it was trying to chase you around.”

“KYAAAAAA~!” Reina immediately shot up from her chair and posed a Kung-Fu stance at the surprising perpetrator.

“You’ve really softened up, Tanaka-san.” Junjun stood from behind the bench and grinned. “Yo~”

“Don’t, ‘Yo’ me!” Reina shouted back, her face flushed red. “Junjun!”

“Happy Birthday, Tanaka-san~” Junjun answered with her cutesy voice that she knows Reina hated a lot (but secretly liked). She walked near Reina as the younger female moved a bit backward. Jun raised an eyebrow and opened her arms. “Oide~”

“No.” Reina answered sternly, crossing her arms in front of her and looking away. She knows it has become a large fuss in the park, but she didn’t care. She wanted to be spoiled, and it was her right.

“If you’re not coming here...” Jun dropped her hands to her side and sighed. “Then I’m coming to get you!” She started sprinting towards the cat as Reina, screamed a high pitched girly scream and started running away.

She sprinted around the trees, hid behind a few benches. She was happy. She was laughing, she hasn’t smiled so much the whole day, but right now it was as if she was wasting all of her happiness right now.

Reina slowly walked towards a tree and leaned onto it. Like a hawk, she looked left and right but didn’t find Junjun anywhere.

“Did I lose her?” Reina spoke to no one and panted.

“Of course not.” Jun answered and reappeared from behind the tree, encircling her arms around Reina’s waist. “Gotcha.”

“I ain’t even gonna tryna run.” She answered in her Fukouka accent as she sighed and continued to try and catch her breath.

“Happy Birthday.” Jun greeted again and planted a kiss on Reina’s hair as they both looked at the night sky filled with bright stars.

Reina pressed her back onto Jun’s front. She brought up her hands and put them on top of the ones tightly holding onto her waist.

“Arigatou.”

(A Lonely Sunday/END)

P.S. Time has also been updated over the weekend.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) - A Lonely Sunday 11/11
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
:) happy birthday Reina ! i know you're going to update today because of Reina's bday ! yay !

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »
Sorry for not commenting on the rest, when I decide to comment I totally forget about it, and I decide to read at work when I'm not logged in :nervous

Incredible one shot
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:34 PM »
ubber cute~ :deco: poor junko must've been looking hard for reina lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2012, 02:11:04 AM »
Aws JunRei birthday story! x3 Kawaii!

Reina immediately shot up from her chair and posed a Kung-Fu stance at the surprising perpetrator.

Lol, I can so imagine this!! xD

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2012, 06:51:24 AM »
I miss Jun... And so does Reina, apparently!

Also, about Time, Sayu should go to work with Eri someday!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »
I love JunRei  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you  :bow:

Also, I read everything on your blog, that was just  :twothumbs :twothumbs

And, your AiGaki is  :inlove:

Again, really thank you!!! :bow:

I'll be waiting for more updates from you!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »
Thanks guys! Since you guys enjoyed Reina's birthday so much... have an omake!

Omake

“So, what were you doing here, Tanaka-san?” Junjun asked, tightening her hold onto the shorter female knowing that she might try to escape.

“Wha—!” She turned around to face the taller female and tried to formulate an answer. “I-Was-Uh-I’m-Here-Cause-It’s cold?” She answered as her cheeks slowly turned light pink. “Wh- What else?” As if I’d tell you I was lonely, baka.

“Were you lonely because I wasn’t here?” Junjun teased looking straight into Reina’s eyes.

“WHA--!” Reina looked away and struggled to get free from the panda’s hold. “O- O- O- Of course not! Why would I even feel lonely?!”

“Oh really?” Jun answered and smiled sadistically. “Aren’t you happy now?”

“I am happy! I- It’s not like it’s b- because you’re here or anything!” Reina answered and continued to struggle to break free. “Baka.” She murmured in a little voice and stopped trying to get away from the older female’s arms.

“Tanaka-san, forever the stereotypical Tsundere.”

“You watch too many anime with Linlin.” Reina answered almost immediately and pouted with a huff.

“That’s so cute.”

“No. You’re not getting a kiss today.”

“Who said I can’t do it without consent, anyway?” Jun smirked as Reina only stared at her in disbelief. “Happy Birthday.”

“Arigatou. Hmph.”

(Omake/END)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) - A Lonely Sunday 11/11 + Omake
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »
Ah, I love TsundeReina so much!!! She's so cute, huggable and squeezable!!  :wub: :wub:

FUREI FUREI JunJun!!! GO GO JunJun!!

Ah, I want them to kiss!!! :panic: :nervous :inlove: :twisted:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) - A Lonely Sunday 11/11 + Omake
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »
not that i have forgotten... is just that i have to keep myself restrained... anyway, happy belated to reina :P
at least it is fun to play Hawk Catch chicken on the lonely Sunday night :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Come Tonight