JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Mamma Mia (with Sunny Hill)

Author Topic: Mikitty no monogatari 2  (Read 9356 times)

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« on: June 22, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »
Hi, i wrote chapter 2 of Mikitty no monogatari hope you like it ^_^

Chapter 2

Miki awoke slowly not wanting to leave her blissful sleep

“Nooo” she moaned knowing that this morning would contain explanations that she was not prepared for,

Glancing to her side she saw that she was alone but this didn’t surprise her because she liked to sleep in and she could hardly blame Ishikawa and Yossie for leaving after this mornings events.

Miki leaned over and grabbed her Morning Musume handbook, written by previous Hello! Project members the handbook contained instructions and rules on how to act and also a whole section on relationships and how to hide them from the cameras.

Muttering she flipped through the pages hoping a miracle answer would jump out at her but once again the wisdom of those before her did not help.

Sighing she got up and walked to the door deep in thought about how she was going to deal with Takahashi and Goto, walking down the corridor she suddenly noticed how cold it was, she looked down and noticed she was still only wearing her yukata from the night before she quickly turned around and rushed towards her room and was just about to enter when…

“Miki?” Goto called walking towards her “I need to talk to you about this morning”

Why me? thought Miki trying to adjust her yukata so it covered more of her body.

“Takahashi walked in on something” she said blushing “then we busted into your room and saw even more…” blushing even harder she continued “but we promise not to talk about this…” by this point Goto resembled a small tomato.

“Look its nothing” said Miki waving her hand apologetically desperate to renter her room but also relieved that she didn’t need to worry about Goto anymore

Yossie then skipped by and waved at the two girls and continued skipping down the hallway, Miki and Maki stared at her as she disappeared down the stairs, not for the first time Miki envied her partners relaxed attitude and ability to diffuse awkward situations.

Miki smiled happily and entered her room knowing that she will not be able to leave for quite some time without bursting out laughing.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 04:07:23 PM »
Now if only I could get my hands on that handbook .... that's something I'd LOVE to read :P

Nice second chapter, I really like the story so far. Curious how it will develope :)

And still no answer to the question what Takahashi walked in on ...

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 04:40:17 PM »
You're not the only one, freya. I do have one request though. Could you just update all future chapters into one thread? It would make things a little easier than just making a new thread for every chapter.

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:31:51 AM »
Im trying to keep you in suspence about who Takahashi walked in on but dont worry you will find out eventually but you'll need to keep reading ^^

Yeah im new to this forum so i wasent sure if a make a new one or put it with the old one... im sure ill get the hang of it eventually

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Sexy Island
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:36:23 AM »
Haha, You killing them, waffles!

I was gonna tell you about keeping it all in one thread :P  Sorry that was my bad. This is a good chapter I like whats going on ^^

Dont be afraid to try stuff your not use to doing~ *nudge nudge*

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 11:05:18 AM »
I still wanna know what Ai saw :P
The part about the MM handbook was a good one. :)

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no Monogatari 3
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 05:06:58 AM »
Well i finally got round to writing Mikitty no monogatari 3 hope you all like it :D

Chapter 3

Miki after being in her room for 14 hours decided that she should finally leave but as she went to leave she saw that it was already night They will be here soon anyway she thought to herself I might as well stay here and get ready for them.
She lay down on the bed facing the door and stared at it until it finally opened

“Hi Ishikawa-” She said happily

“I’m sorry” cut off Ishikawa “I’ve been thinking about this for some time and after last night I realised that I cannot go on like this” she paused and seemed to gather her courage then continued “I.. I think I love you but I can’t continue to be with you and Yossie and the same time so I’m leaving both of you”

Miki just sat there shocked as Ishikawa walked over to the door “Goodbye” she said softly and left.

Miki sat there shocked she couldn’t believe what had just happened Why? She thought again and again Why?...

“Hi Miki!” Yossie called as she bounced into the room she took one look at Miki and her cheer dropped slightly “What’s wrong?” she asked

“Ishikawa.. Ishikawa she” Miki sobbed

“Ah” Yossie said light dawning on the situation “Ishikawa got jealous of being shared then confessed her love and left you because she was in pain”

“Well I saw it coming but I didn’t expect it this soon so ill take the first step” Yossie said getting up “I’m breaking up with you both so go get her back so we can have break-up sex then ill leave you two alone for the rest”

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 12:40:09 PM »
Bahahahhahahahahahahhahahaa!
*prods with hot pitchfork* WRITE MORE MY MINION!

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 02:08:16 PM »
Mwahaha now im just having fun with Goto im keeping you in suspence until the very end people ^^

Chapter 4

Yossie sat down sad that her little threesome had broken up, she knew it was going to happen but she was still very sad Hmm ill have to find another Rockey relationship to join in on then she thought always focusing on the positive.

She walked into a little room labelled broom closet and turned on the light, in front of her was rows and rows of security rootage from all the girls rooms “Hmm well I guess I should start with Goto since she already has one going, and what a situation!” she said pulling up the tape book labelled Goto Maki “this should be interesting” she said smiling evilly.

Goto completely oblivious to Yossie’s actions was lying on her bed thinking and flipping through her Morning Musume handbook, her book was in worse condition then Miki’s and was full of bookmarks and reference tags. “Why why do these situations always happen to people in Morning Musume” she muttered to herself “Everyone who has ever been in the group seems to have had relationship trouble, it’s like a curse on all of us”

“Hiii Goto” said Takahashi slamming open the door

“Don’t you ever knock?” said Maki clearly annoyed “you could be walking in on something and you have… several times!”

“But I wanted to apologise for walking in on you and”

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 01:35:21 AM »
Quote from: WaffleT
Mwahaha now im just having fun with Goto im keeping you in suspence until the very end people ^^

*pouts* No fair!!!!!

Nice new chapter! Evil Yossi ... and TEH book makes a re-appearance, so yay ^_^

“But I wanted to apologise for walking in on you and”

Does the last chapter cut off so suddenly or was that a mistake???

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 02:12:20 AM »
umm hi,
Sorry about that one i was a little overeager to get it posted before i went on holidays but im back now and will continue to update, starting with chapter 4 which needs some editing and the last part posted

hehe yay i kept you in suspence over Maki for 2 weeks

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 05:31:34 AM »
umm hi i fixed it up got the end in for the chapter, hopefully i didnt make any mistakes this time but if i did please point them out and i always welcome suggestions too ^^

Chapter 4

Yossie sat down sad that her little threesome had broken up, she knew it was going to happen but she was still very sad.

Hmm ill have to find another rocky relationship to join in on She thought always focusing on the positive.

She opened the door cleverly labelled broom closet and turned on the light. In front of her were rows and rows of security footage from all the girls rooms

“Hmm well I guess I should start with Goto since she already has one going, and what a situation!” she said pulling up the tape book labelled Goto Maki “this should be interesting” she said smiling evilly.

Goto completely oblivious to Yossie’s actions was lying on her bed thinking and flipping through her Morning Musume handbook. Her book was in worse condition then Miki’s - full of bookmarks and reference tags.

“Why? Why do these situations always happen to people in Morning Musume” She muttered to herself “Everyone who has ever been in the group seems to have had relationship trouble, it’s like a curse on all of us”

“Hiii Goto” said Takahashi slamming open the door

“Don’t you ever knock?” said Maki, clearly annoyed “You could be walking in on something and you have… several times!”

“But I wanted to apologise for walking in on you and Mari” she said slightly louder then necessary “I was shocked at first but after thinking about it I realised it makes sense, you always were a sadist”

“Now now that’s not fair” Maki said aggressively “We are-”

“You had whips!” Takahashi announced cheerfully

“Yes well… I can explain the whips” Maki cried desperately

“What about the mask?” Takahashi asked her eyes darting around the room curiously  

Maki’s mouth opened and closed a few times “That one is harder to explain” she finally stammered, “Well you must have something too!” Maki accused going on the attack “Something as an escape from the cameras!”

“Yes but have I been caught?” Takahashi said raising an eyebrow “Well I’ll come back later when you feel like talking” she called as she left the room

“You know a lot of these problems wouldn’t happen if we got locks on these doors” Maki muttered “That or if we tied Takahashi up”

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 05:59:43 AM »
Damn Ai-chan is just putting Maki's business out there. She is nosey as hell. I'm glad to hear from you again.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 08:29:10 PM »
Wow, so it's Maki and Mari??? Or did it just look that way??? Insteresting ... means ... I loved this!!!!!! Yay for a new chapter!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:55 AM »
Maki muttered “That or if we tied Takahashi up”
Ooooo....kinky. :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »
HAHAHA! I love the new chapter. Welcome home :D

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 05:10:04 PM »
Chapter 5

Maki sat on her bed thinking as Mari snored quickly next to her, after a while she poked Mari into waking up

“Why do you toy with me?” she said bluntly “I do everything I can, I do everything you say but you always leave me” tears quietly formed in her eyes “I need your love I just need it but you just wont stay, you always leave me” she wiped out a tear from her eye “So many of your words hurt so badly but I cant leave so I try to take your cruel words with a smile” tears were now freely falling down her face and falling onto the bed “How can someone who brings me such joy do this to me, do you care for me at all?”

Mari got up silently turned her back and left the room leaving a sobbing Maki on the bed.

Offline WaffleT

Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »
Chapter 6

“Ok on the count of 3 I am going to go into her room and ask her” Miki muttered to herself trying to psyche herself into going into Ishikawa’s room and talking to her “1, 2 3!” Miki thrust herself forward

BANG

“Right, door” Miki said rubbing her forehead

“Hello?” Ishikawa said opening up the door “Is someone there?”

Oh crap why do thing always go the worst they possibly can she thought “Umm hi Ishikawa” I was just coming by to… talk”

“Do we have anything to talk about?” Ishikawa asked with her eyes directly forward away from Miki

“Yes yes! We have to talk! Look can I come in?” Miki blurted out “This is really important”

Ishikawa moved to her side slowly leaving room for Miki to squeeze into the room

“Im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry” Miki started “I should have noticed that you were so uncomfortable with Yossie there”

“I wouldn’t say uncomfortable” Ishikawa said blushing “but I couldn’t share you and I still can’t”

“Its ok its ok Yossie dumped me so we can be together again” Miki blurted

“You mean you only came to me cause you got dumped!” Ishikawa said with disgust

“No I-”

“GET OUT” yelled Ishikawa shoving Miki out of her room and into the deserted hall

She walked along the corridor and bumped into Maki they looked at each other with watering eyes then collapsed onto the floor sobbing and clutching each other.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2006, 12:52:18 AM »
haha, Miki is really blunt, no wonder Rika is pissed.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mikitty no monogatari 2
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 11:54:13 AM »
Poor Maki, poor Miki! :( I hope this'll have a happy end, I really want to see more of Maki/Mari :heart:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Mamma Mia (with Sunny Hill)