JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito

Author Topic: (Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...  (Read 23856 times)

Offline theend2080

• eri-sama oshioki kibonnu!
  • Member+
(Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2006, 05:08:10 AM »
okay i do admit, their looks grabbed my attention, then it was singing, then their personalities i saw via H!M's and other tv shows. i wonder if i would've ever liked the music if i never saw any of their tv appearances or pv's

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2006, 01:39:37 PM »
I voted for Risa, mostly because I watched her on HelloProHour yesterday and she's so.. I dunno.. Watching her makes me happee.

I used to like Mari for her loudness, Aibon and Nono for their kindof lostness and genkii feeling. But for now I'm more obsessed with Risa. And I don't feel that I know megumi yet. So I can't answer for her. ^_^

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2006, 02:51:27 PM »
i like yossie!!... but at first i thought she was like hmmm unpopular? hmm like those least fav girls in a girl group if you guys get what i mean... then as i watch more and more of hello morning and utaban and her personality just blew me away... thats why i lovee her personality funny at times kakkoii at times and once in a while feminine..

Offline marktobias

• TOISU!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2006, 03:52:13 PM »
Over the past year or so my favourite has changed from Mari Yaguchi to Ai Kago to Ai Takahashi to Abe Natsumi but after this long I feel like I know all their personalities as much as I can and my favourite for the past few months has been Yossi. It just shows that for longevity it has to be the personailty that means the most (for me anyway.) Sometimes I'll be thinking of a funny reply to a guest on HaroMoni and then Yossi will come out and say exactly what I was thinking. I guess she's on my wavelength :D

Offline lazydayz

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 08:14:52 AM »
my fav girl in H!P goes to... ayaya and takitty because
they've a nice and sweet voice
they're so cute and adorable
and fall in love with their persona

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 08:51:00 AM »
I like Miki because, she is who she is, she very natural, says what she wants and stuff like that. She sings good to and looks good. So I think I like all things about her XD :P
MIKI :heart::inlove:

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 02:32:58 PM »
Tsuji, because she's cute and pretty, is a good singer and she seems like a brave girl. A fighter. :D

Offline dadedidodu

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2006, 05:35:54 PM »
Mari Mari Mari :love: :love:

I ticked all of the above boxes 'cuz I'm biased...Everything Mari does is perfection...:heart:

I can't really tell what makes Mari my fav H!P member...She just is...
But what attracted me to her in the first place was her personality...
One of the first TV shows I saw MM on were the first 2 Mechaike...
And Mari just shone from the rest in those eps...
And before I realised it, I'm Mari-obsessed...

Although KonKon was initially my fav but somehow Mari took over...
I used to think I didn't have a fav out of all the MM girls...
But when I wanted to Google the MM girls, I find myself entering Mari's name first...XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 04:09:17 AM »
Yossie, because she's hawt when she crossdresses, and I'm in love with her personality and humor XD And also because of the fact everyone else in H!P loves her too! XD And let's not forget her awesome voice XD -goes on- XD

Offline Greta

• Fanyholic
  • Member+
  • i ♥ fany
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 01:32:02 PM »
I NEVER choose my fave as looks. The personality is the main thing what i'm looking for.

I used to like Miki,and that was only because she was pretty. But her personality isn't the thing i was looking for..

And who's is my fave? Look at my ava + sig. xD

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2006, 02:07:44 PM »
Tsuji is my favorite (dont know where the u goes XD) because of her voice and of course personallity!
I just love her :baa60776: and shes sooo cute ^^

Tsujichan daisuki dayo! :panda_love:

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
Re: (Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 02:27:08 AM »
Abe Natsumi is my favorite girl in H!P because...

she is actually the person who got me into Morning Musume, back when i don't know much about it at all. When i first saw Renai Revolution 21, i was like who is that girl in the red dress and i asked my friend who showed me the PV and asked him about the name of it. He actually said that there were only three singers and they have different costumes on, but Renai Revolution 21 PV have 10 members, i guess he doesnt know Morning Musume well either. So i started looking through the web and finally found who she was, Nacchi!!!, and i started liking her because she's really pretty.

Later on when i get more into Morning Musume and know how the groups goes, i found that she graduated and went to solo career. So now i know more about Morning Musume, i began watching some of the old specials and stuff and i really think Nacchi is really funny, cute and adorable in the shows, which make me like her even more not because shes pretty.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2007, 02:45:26 AM »
Yurina Kumai. Because of her personality  :heart: and also I like her voice~ Is one of the few voices I can stand. Also she's so pretty  ^-^

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2007, 02:56:23 AM »
Konno is my favorite :heart: She's smart, but she's also spacey and makes me laugh. She also has more drive to do her best than anyone else I can think of in H!P. Plus she's absolutly adorable ^-^
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »
Takahashi is my favorite, i love her voice and also the way she dance but... she is THE voice, but is because of Reina that i enter in all this thing of H!P... so she is my second favorite but because of her personality.

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2007, 03:18:50 PM »
Funny we're all saying personality considering what they do is all an act.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2007, 03:55:18 PM »
Even if it was all an act (and I don't think *all* of it is, I think it's mostly emphasising certain parts of your personality), ranking based on personality makes sense since don't we also pick favourites in movies, books, and tv series based on a personality? And all those characters are fictional (unless it's based on a true story, but those aren't 100% life-like either). There are so many characters I wouldn't find likeable or hot if I didn't like their on-screen personality... So even if the H!P personalities were all an act, fans liking them for it doesn't seem weird to me...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
well then all enjoy the personality of the actress... but it´s funny to see how bad they do it when they actually need to act.

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2007, 05:58:53 PM »
My favorite H!P girl is Kaori, because of her weird personality. xDD You gotta love her for that <3 Also she is a classic beauty queen with an original voice.  :heart:

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 03:24:22 PM »
Good point.

I can't really decide what to choose about my favorite member because I like everything about her.
I think she has the most beatiful voice in the world as well as the most beautiful face.
But I suppose my love of her looks and personality come before my love of her voice.

I love the way she acts when she's on camera. And if she's anything like what she acts like on tv she's got an awesome personality. Cigarettes smoking? What does that have anything to do with personality? My liking of her didn't go up or down after her smoking. Because I already liked her as much as you can possibly like someone. I don't care if she smokes, poses nude, dates nasty guys, joins a biker gang..it doesn't matter. From what little I've seen of her real personality on stage makes anything I don't know about her personality welcome with open arms.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito