JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Blue Moon

Author Topic: [02/21] Maki Goto Live Tour 2006 ~G-Emotion~ DVD!  (Read 31118 times)

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[02/21] Maki Goto Live Tour 2006 ~G-Emotion~ DVD!
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2007, 06:41:42 AM »
Quote from: xDeviLx;301083
dvd cover

beautyful Maki with sexy pose <3

The cover of the DVD is just great! it has that impact: "buy me!"

I'm looking forward for this DVD, I saw the preview and it shows lots of promise, and I guess some people already went to that concert, so how was it??

Damn maki is so hot, I can't never get enough of her! :evil:

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2007, 03:21:54 PM »
makiiii. im so buying yours :MKlove2: i love the cover so much.

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2007, 07:04:05 PM »
Dohhh UP! has [SOME BOYS! TOUCH] from G-Emotion DVD

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/fpTRm6i1xuB3fRbU11H3H93iMM5LZ3Tw/view.php

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2007, 01:44:12 AM »
Ah. Do I want to watch it or do I want to wait for my DVD??? Oh, so hard not to watch it....

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2007, 03:07:23 AM »
Is the DVD concert the one in Korea or in Japan?

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2007, 03:58:28 AM »
^ Japan
DVD extra has documentation on her Korea concert
特典映像: G-Emotion in SEOUL ドキュメント

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:42:39 AM by makistar »

Offline SunshineSlayer

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2007, 09:56:43 AM »
Wow, I'm only a few songs into it and already it is one of the best concerts H!P has put out.  Hell, this is even one of the best concerts of '06 from any artist.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »
The special thing she does this time is a levitation act :)
No behind the scenes/training of that, would love to she how that costume is done so she still can move around after it.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2007, 04:37:56 PM »
Has anyone got a bigger picture of the dvd cover? It's so awesome.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2007, 01:27:36 PM »

Quite amazing. I'm sure they can still go farther with the stage performances but this is already on the good way. I loved the new ending for SBT. I still have to receive my copy but when I do I will place it next to Secret Live DVD. I had hopes that the saga would continue. You know what I mean? The dancers and stuff. We all had doubts like is this only for GnP? Then the dancers stayed for the Secret Live. Lots of touching. Maki ain't a virginal angel anymore and wotas did not protest. First round passed.

Next was to consolidate. SBT came out and then G-Emotion. And I must say, just for three perfs that I've seen, that this concert is an amazing achieve for a H!P solo who definitely moved away from the idol stigma. Wotas behaved cool and accepted the sexy choreographies. It's all for our dear Maki. SBT charted longer and got the deal with Sansa. Maki's now on many tv shows everyweek. She's an interesting girl model again. Good job!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2007, 08:15:53 PM »
Back when the GnP video came out, this new direction seemed a little awkward for Maki.  It seemed like she was just trying to compete with her former contemporary and 3rd gen auditioner, Koda Kumi.  While Koda's referred to as "ero-kakkoi", she seems to strike everyone I know as more than a little bit slutty.  I was initially a bit upset when Maki was starting to go in that direction, but after seeing the rip of this concert, I am once again a believer.

This concert sets a new high water mark for H!P.  It's so much more developed than any other H!P concert I've seen, to the point where one would not recognize it as one.  We've known forever that Maki is an amazing singer, dancer, and has amazing showmanship.  The stage direction and other performers had never been at her level before.  How this concert is put together is just so different than other H!P concerts, that I can't help but think that it's partially because of her performance in Seoul, where UFA seems to desperately want to make some headway.

I think the ratio of female fans to male fans Maki has in Korea is quite telling of the impact that wotas have on H!P's popularity in Japan.  When she calls out to the girls in the Japan concert, they're barely audible, but in Korea, they seem just as loud as the guys.  With all the mucking about UFA has done with the Japanese market, I think they know how important success in Korea could be, especially after seeing the cross-cultural appeal of performers like BoA.

Some forumgoers have called Maki a "goddess".  After seeing the G-Emotion concert, I think I'm finally starting to understand.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2007, 05:18:09 AM »
owwhh... finally i can watch this concert ... i finally successfully downloaded the iso...... hell yeah.. its damn sooooo good... i really really want to buy the ori thought i don't have much money ......

hmm... from the beginning, this gocchin concert has been rocking me, the outfit, the dancer, and gocchin itself..... i love her song, her dance, and the way she interact with the audience..... i really love the song that selected in the concert.. they r the songs that i loved soo much.. i was really touched when it came to the part where gocchin sang suppin to namida... oh damnn.... i almost cry.. because she was just too amazing... and when she sing love like crazy, glass no pumps, scramble, love believe it, all of us, i almost couldn't blink and close my mouth XD ........ agghhh love her soo much....

this is really an amazing concert considering it was really different than any other h!P concert.. this is the first time that i saw a magic show in H!P concert... and gocchin play it really well....... another point that amazing is the dancer... maruo and natsuo really play a good role.... especially in the dance act... but i'm just a little bit jealous to maruo because she always had the best part to touch gocchin and dance with her :o ......

In the end of the concert, i saw that gocchin really happy, because her hard work paid equally.... that's why i think she cries.... this concert just made me more and more loving her..... i can't wait for her "secret" to be realease.... :D

Offline anythursday

• Member+
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »
I LOVED the concert. Live with the sexy image. It's not SLUTTY though. Goto does it with class. Maybe it's because we know she's not like that herself, or because she's still kinda stiff doing some of the moves. Personally, I just love how professional she is through all of it.

Her dorkiness was evident still - it's our goto still :) There were just so many parts that made my heart melt. Like in the end when the crowd was cheering "GOCCHIN GOCCHIN" and she was struggling to take the glasses off cause it got tangled up with her wire, and she made a face? :heart:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Blue Moon