JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy

Author Topic: Goto Maki SanDisk Sansa Promo Thread  (Read 12102 times)

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Goto Maki SanDisk Sansa Promo Thread
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »
I love the commercial!! She helped influence to buy it XD

Sadly enough, She influenced me aswell, and the sansa isn't that good[damn her persuading me with her touches and catches!!]! I'm saving up for another mp3 player soon.
What's wrong with the sansa? I was thinking of getting one...

Offline wonkey_eye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2007, 04:50:16 PM »

Sadly enough, She influenced me aswell, and the sansa isn't that good[damn her persuading me with her touches and catches!!]! I'm saving up for another mp3 player soon.

You should get one if you dont have an ipod or somthin like that. Its a great product  :D

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »

It's a nice enough mp3 player, but you could get better ones.  The video on it is good, but it doesnt have a visable toggle for going forward/backwards. Plus, sometimes it just freezes, and you can't get out of it, since you can't take the battery out at the back because it's screwed in, so you have to wait till it runs out of battery to use it again.

Oh and another thing, the side keys beside the circle toggle thing, somtimes you find it really hard to press down, and I have REALLY skinny fingers, so if you have bigger fingers it might be a bit difficult to operate.

If I was being perfectly honest, I'd get a Creative MP3 player, I had one before my sansa which I had for about 2 years and it was still in great working order.

It's an OKAY mp3 player, I'd give it around 6/10, but there are better ones out there! 
Don't let Maki fool you like she did to meeee!  :lol:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2007, 07:19:40 PM »
The only complaints I have about it is that the scroll wheel can be pretty clunky plus Rhapsody really sucks compared to iTunes (but I never use that anyways). I would say it's comparable to an iPod nano with some cool extra features. But for the extra features you sacrifice some of of the iPods slick interface and it's harder to find accessories for.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 10:03:28 PM »

It's a nice enough mp3 player, but you could get better ones.  The video on it is good, but it doesnt have a visable toggle for going forward/backwards. Plus, sometimes it just freezes, and you can't get out of it, since you can't take the battery out at the back because it's screwed in, so you have to wait till it runs out of battery to use it again.

Oh and another thing, the side keys beside the circle toggle thing, somtimes you find it really hard to press down, and I have REALLY skinny fingers, so if you have bigger fingers it might be a bit difficult to operate.

If I was being perfectly honest, I'd get a Creative MP3 player, I had one before my sansa which I had for about 2 years and it was still in great working order.

It's an OKAY mp3 player, I'd give it around 6/10, but there are better ones out there! 
Don't let Maki fool you like she did to meeee!  :lol:

well adamu, i also had brought the Sandisk Sansa, about three months now, and yea sometimes the player just freezes. but to have it unfreeze, you have to hold on to the power button until it turns off, you dont have to wait till the battery runs out or take off the back and remove battery and put it back on.

Also, another bad thing is that the Sansa requires a few MB free for something, i forgot what for, but i dont know if you have to free it, but if you don't, it will keep showing a message and keeping refreshing the player when you turn it on, just like when you added new songs, videos, images to it or remove.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 11:16:38 PM »
I have tried everythign when it freezes, a few of the times they just turned to white screens, so you couldn't really do anything!  If you were going to get it, I'd wouldn't use the video feature, just using songs and pictures.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 11:33:01 PM »
I have tried everythign when it freezes, a few of the times they just turned to white screens, so you couldn't really do anything!  If you were going to get it, I'd wouldn't use the video feature, just using songs and pictures.

too bad, i already got it, already mention that on top.

but when my sansa freeze it just freeze at the screen, like the go list menu for example, but never to a white screens, so you should check it with the manufacture and maybe they will send you a new one but you pay the shipping and handling and return the old one

but i use the video feature, have like 25 video that took up 3/4 of the space, oly 2GB one i brought
and i only have like 170 songs, with quite a lot of pictures too, that takes only like 53MB

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy