JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: [06/27] 「 Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba 」 Berryz Koubou 14th single  (Read 73811 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
Awful. This song will kill the fourth album as much as Secret will kill Maki's next unless a new single fixes it, but that's another topic. About the song, I don't think their voices suit this 80's style at all. AKB48 has better songs of the same style, and I'm starting to think this is a reject that thankfully never made GAM 1st. Oh, and Miya annoys me more than she normally does. I'd only save the amazing M.Scarlet from the past four singles. Sad.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
I like it. Certainly beats their last one, although that's not so hard to do.

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
Listening to the rip (thanks tama-chan) for the 2nd time now, I really like this song. It has a bitter-sweet feeling which quite a few of my favorite Berryz songs have. Very nice in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing the PV.  :D

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It's a good song, but it lacks the power of their previous singles. It reminds of those old-school 80s j-pop ballads, which is a plus, for me.
It could've been Yamaguchi Momoe's song ;)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wtf, this sounds like a b-side.

The song isn't really that bad, but I'm getting tired of the theme.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
I definitely don't hate it. It's not the best Berryz song I've heard by far... and maybe because I read all the comments and then listened I was expecting worse... but it's really not that bad for a slower song. My only problem is that it has too much Risako (but I don't really care for her anyway, so my opinion is way swayed).

I'm a little curious how those crazy orange outfits come into play, though. Those things are hideous.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
Alot of Miya!   :inlove:
Risako get's to finish the song...hmm
Maasa has a quite long line.  :D
Saki has a line to (I'm 99% sure it's her after maasa)
No Chinami, at least not that I heard. :(

But it's great that Maasa had a solo in the lead! She like hasn't had a solo line in a main song since Happiness or something. Never this long anyhow. :) (At least not that I can remember right now.)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
The song sounds more french to me than anything xD

All the more french when Miyabi sang "Watashi Piero" (Pierrot = Clown in french)

It's an okay song, beats Very Beauty xD

I look forward to the choreography of this song xD French Berryz chef outfits + French song = French steps?

:0

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
Hm, this songs not that bad (I was expecting worse), but I don't like it nearly as much as some of their earlier songs. I prefer upbeat and happy songs from the Berryz, but maybe it will grow on me... Actually, it reminds me a lot of a GAM song. And what's with the outfits? I don't think the style really goes with this song.
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I like it XD I prefer other songs but this one isn't too bad  :heart:
At least my girl has some lines XD Miya is pwning the song~
Thanks for the preview, tamaaa  :wub:

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
Eh. It's not that bad. I was expecting a lot worse from the comments. I like the sound of the beginning, but I'm not too enthusiastic overall about the song. I agree that it sounds more like a b-side song.

I actually prefer Very Beauty at this point.
(And aww, no Chinami. At all, pretty much. D: )

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
... I love this song. D:

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
I actually like this :O

it has that sad feeling that i like in ballad
and Miya totally owns that song again :wub:

when i first heard it, the end of the first line sounded a bit weird, i think it didn't really match the melody
but after few listenings i think i like it.

the other part i couldn't hear at first  was the two lines before the chorus, which almost killed my ears
and btw i think this line
KOKUHAKU NO FUNSUI HIROBA

[Sud/??] sou yo are kara ki ni nari sugiru
was sung with Miya

and this line
[Sug/??] futari narande koshikaketa mama
with Captain...not really sure about this one tho...

outchoutchoutch... Risako is going to be on her needs-pain-killer mode during live ><

i'm so loving this solo line of Captain  :heart:

Neee~~~ seriously why do they have those outfits....don't fit the song at all...

The song sounds more french to me than anything xD

All the more french when Miyabi sang "Watashi Piero" (Pierrot = Clown in french)
Pierrot doesn't mean clown, but one specific clown, which represents kindness, dreamy, ingenuousness and love...and sometimes he can be pretty sad...

can't wait the b-side
thks tama-sama for the rip.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
I quite like it!
Though i wish it was yurina lead instead of miya...not enough yurina in some of the recent singles
I loved her voice in VERY BEAUTY, her voice is really blossoming.  I also notice this time maasa and saki get their solos, as chinami got solos in the last songs.

i hope b-side is, as always, with a saki and maasa lead lol! and now that they're even, chinami too! ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Shoko

• Member+
I love this song <3
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hmm, sounds pretty bland. I usually change my mind a little when I see them perform it though, so here's hoping the choreographer does a good job.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
AH! It just hit me what this song reminds me of-- sounds like it's a big combination of Iida Kaori's solo songs, especially the beginning/instrumental parts.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 02:40:03 AM by yumestarlet »

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Though i wish it was yurina lead instead of miya...not enough yurina in some of the recent singles
I loved her voice in VERY BEAUTY, her voice is really blossoming.

I think the problem is that she's not good live, while Miya is. Risako is another case but she's more of a front girl, so.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Awful. This song will kill the fourth album as much as Secret will kill Maki's next unless a new single fixes it, but that's another topic. About the song, I don't think their voices suit this 80's style at all. AKB48 has better songs of the same style, and I'm starting to think this is a reject that thankfully never made GAM 1st. Oh, and Miya annoys me more than she normally does. I'd only save the amazing M.Scarlet from the past four singles. Sad.

Agreed with Mr. Positive for the most part, except no reason to drag the horror that is AKB48 or GAM's utterly forgettable collection of elevator j-pop into this for any sort of comparison.

But yeah, wow is this awful. Whenever I think that a Berryz song wouldn't sound any good even with decent singers, it's gotta be reeeally bad.

Offline DaViNCHI

• ecchi
  • Member+
Very good song, i really like it *__*

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam