JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On

Author Topic: [ Misc ] The Official Maki Addicts Intro Thread  (Read 25190 times)

Offline riyo

• No.4ロケット
  • Member+
[ Misc ] The Official Maki Addicts Intro Thread
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 11:13:46 PM »
Hello everyone.
My name is Riyo, and I'm a former Goto Maki addict.

Haha. Goto Maki was actually one of my "first favorite H!P" members.
I just remember her playing Fumimaro and being, "Wow, she's so cool...!"
That's where it began actually.

It got me more into Morning Musume than her solo career, but she was pretty much "teh shit" to me.

And guess what? Now I'm here.
Cheers.

Offline LoveMaki

• Maki is LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »
Yay
I´m 17 years old and from Austria (hope somebody knows´bout this little country in the heart of Europe :p)
Well my other hobbies um... I like computergames, internet, partying with friends, reading.. ^^; and so on

Maki was my introduction in a j-pop-addiction .. a friend, called "Lunarr" here in this forum, gave me the download link for the so-called "Goto-Maki-Positive-Genki-OPV" - I guess that was the name^^; Well i downloaded it.. I watched it... and i watched it another time. I think i watched it 5times in a raw after i downloaded it .. I just was so fascinacted by this "happy" music and her cuteness. This was just about 9 months ago I think.

Well now she is my absolute one and only godess <3 (but i also really enjoy Biyuuden, Ayaya, Nacchi and Co.)
Maki-addicted for life ;>
greetz

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2006, 06:45:48 AM »
^
nice name "LoveMaki" XD

welcome to GMED .. :welcome

p.s .. sakura theme from foxy gocchin pb seems to be so popular. Romi, arain and now u .. all are using signature or avatar with this theme XD

..後藤真希の為に生き、後藤真希の為に死ぬ、それだけが望み。
"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline Lunar

• GanbaREINA~ !
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tanakacchi <3
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2006, 02:52:29 AM »
Welcome riyo & LoveMaki .. njoy :D

Quote from: xDeviLx
p.s .. sakura theme from foxy gocchin pb seems to be so popular. Romi, arain and now u .. all are using signature or avatar with this theme XD

I was about to use the same theme XD but since everyone came up
with a sakura themed sig I'll need something new.

Edit: awesome sig Devil :)

Offline 神川秀澤

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »
Name:神川秀澤(KAMIKAWA)
*or you can call my English name:Michael :)
Birthday:1984/06/25
Interest:Goto Maki,Japanese,Jpop,PhotoShop & PhotoImpact,Reading,BLOG,PCs,about Magament of Technology's Knowleadge...

Hello Every Body,I'm Kamikawa,JPH!P Forums' new member
I love Maki since 2003 Summer. Sometimes I like use maki's photos to design desktop
This is my blog: http://blog.xuite.net/holiday.kuo/kamikawa
sometimes...if I have leisure, I will write some news or feeling about
Maki's musics、PBs、concert and more...and my excogitative maki's desktop
Because,I like Maki and Japan ,so I have already learned Japanese for three years.
I can speak Chinese、a little Japanese and a little English.
In fact... my English is not good enough!  ^^;
But... I still wanting to communicate with everybody
I hope.... I hope to become a good friend with everybody :)

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
Hello Kamikawa:welcome
Glad to see another Maki addict join us here.
Don't worry about the English, I can understand you perfectly.
Don't be shy and keep posting, tell us what you think of Maki.

See you around! :)
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »
hi hi KAMIKAWA .. welcome to GMED :P

well.. i like ur blog and after i noticed a lot of people have their own blogs or diary writing s.th about Gocchin, i might consider to have one for my own too ;) .

btw ... It's been a year since i join this forum but i think i never introduce myself in this thread so i might do it this weekend :rolleyes:

"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2006, 07:08:30 PM »
hi everyone here :)  I'm not a new face member but i still wanna introduce myself in this thread tho :P

name: xDeviLx, x-chan (by makistar), or u can call me ching+
fav hp member: Goto Maki
another fav hp member: Gocchin, Gocchan, Goto-san, Maki-chan
fav maki song: scramble and DPGO
fav maki c/w song: LAG and Blue Island
fav maki concert: GM03A and GM04A
fav maki pb: Dear and more maki
fav maki drama:yanpapa and maria
fav maki movie: Seishun Bakachin Ryorijuku
fav maki cm: ban
fav maki moment: Asayan 10 days 10 songs and GM03A MC and when she got MVP during sport fest 03.

7 years ago i got to know MM from Love Machine PV and sure the one who made me crazy was a 3 rd gen member "Goto Maki". Her cutie wink at the end of the pv just killing me. At that time i was so inlove with C-POP so i won't pay much interest in MM but i still catch up all the news of Maki.

During 2000, when i heard that they will go to Sydney for Oympic promotion, i was like .. wth ... i was in Australia at that time and i swear to myself i will walk around Oympic ground and some sight seeing place 'til i meet them but god not give me gifts :(

The day i heard the annoucement of Maki's graduation, i was like "heartbreak". MM without Maki.. how it will be like?? i can't stand that at first but sure i still support Maki. Time past by, i realised that my interest on MM is lesser and lesser. I love MM cos of Maki and that's the end story of MM and me but the new chapter of me and Maki as a solo artist.

I frist start worried about her when i watch her first solo concert. She looked a bit stress in the concert but she still did a good job too. Also she so damn skinny during scramble. BTW .. her next concert, GMO3A just rock. She did a good job especially during the last MC.

During 2004, i kinda worried on her heath again cos she was so skinny or may be cos of she had her hair cut so it made her look more so skinny than scramble period or may be cos of tight schedule of her GM03S concert. Anyway.., My love for her never ever decreased but i love her more and more.

I found this site during sep 2005, and even more happier when GMED was established :heart:  and finally my dream will come true. This year i will attend GM06A concert. I just can't wait for that moment. The moment i will hear she sings live XD

That's the brief story of me and Maki so far :P

p.s .. wowww.. this is my 777 post. What a lucky number :)

"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline Melon

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 12:40:07 AM »
name: Melon
songs: Daite yo! Please Go On!, Ai no Bakayarou, Suppin to Namida, Sayonara Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no. GAME...ah, nearly all of her songs aside from the stupid typical idolpop ones!

First Maki moment... hmm... I was exposed to her solo stuff first.  Someone posted the Evil Morning remix of Daite yo! Please Go On and I was hooked.  I wish Tsunku would give her rock songs :(

Offline 神川秀澤

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 07:36:39 PM »
TO romi & xDeviLx:
I'm very sorry to reply you too slowly.:pen_sorry:
Because,last weekend and this week I'm very so busy ^^"
Please wait for me some days...If my affairs finished
I will share my feeling of Maki for you....
and... nice to meet you  :)

Offline MediaDogg

• Lovin' life ...
    Livin' love ...
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 05:47:40 PM »
Hi,
I've been a Maki Goto fan for longer than I want to admit - she was after all, just a gangly teenager when she sang "It's Easy". But that was my start. That funny bowlegged stance and bouncy moves were fascinating. Next was "Genshu Gal" with that red plaid skirt and wild booty shakin' - Babe ba ba bebebebe - ha! That was a fun performance! OMG I almost forgot Scramble - that's when Maki began to really use those assets - her killer legs to best advantage.

Maki was growing up, commanding the stage and teaming up with all the other emerging divas - Aya, Miki, Rika.

Now for me the all-time best concert was the Folk Songs 3 with Miki and ?? (I forgot). Most enjoyable. And the all time best song -  Suppin to Namida. Every person, every artist has moments when all the stars align. That was one for Maki - perfect match of voice, tempo, sentiment and execution. By the time she gets to "Thank you! Memories!", I'm in a puddle of tears.

Advancing to recent times: I'm both happy and sad. First, I can respect her bold attempts to get into acting - I was shocked to see her faking that orgasm in the lesbian video. But after all, it's just acting - and she actually pulled it off successfully. But daaaaammmnn - Glass No Pumps! Oh no! What is she thinking? And the most recent (yes, mine is on order from CDJapan, so shut up, ok?) "Some Boys Touch" - don't we have enough people trying to be Koda Kumi (you can't touch that - she's the best floor crawling slinky girl).

Maki, stop it please (after my DVD ships of course)! Get back to some real singing and stage performance. I will support whatever you do, but ...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:07:57 PM by MediaDogg »

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 06:22:07 PM »
^
welcome to GMED "MediaDogg" :welcome:

well.. my opinion is .. Maki is Maki. She's not trying to be kuchan or whoelse but she's Goto Maki. She has her own sexy style. I must admit i half like and half against her new image but it just think she's doing her job. It's just what tsunku give her new image to test if this is will work with her. In real life, if u watch One fine day Goto Maki or making of Foxy Gocchin, u will see Maki is still a playful girl unlike her new image in her last two SG. :P

anyway.., i hope u still keep support her :heart:  Gocchin ftw ;)

"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline MediaDogg

• Lovin' life ...
    Livin' love ...
  • Member+
SANKYOU!!!
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 06:49:30 PM »
Quote from: xDeviLx
^
welcome to GMED "MediaDogg" :welcome:

well.. my opinion is .. Maki is Maki. She's not trying to be kuchan or whoelse but she's Goto Maki. She has her own sexy style. I must admit i half like and half against her new image but it just think she's doing her job. It's just what tsunku give her new image to test if this is will work with her. In real life, if u watch One fine day Goto Maki or making of Foxy Gocchin, u will see Maki is still a playful girl unlike her new image in her last two SG. :P

anyway.., i hope u still keep support her :heart:  Gocchin ftw ;)

Ok yeah I see your point. Thanks for the welcome. You bet I'm gonna support her. What a damned fine woman she has grown up to be. She has a better body than most "AV" idols - would hate to see her drift in that direction though. I'm no prude, but c'mon this is little Maki - I watched her grow up! :D :heart:

Offline garbagefan2424

• J-MuNet Blogger
  • Tee Hee Let's dance to some H!P HoP
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2006, 05:25:54 PM »
Ok Well ever since I saw Goto in the Peace PV she was really pretty and very appealing! I later heard in my Life and it was ok, but when I started listening to her older stuff like Genshouke Gal wa Hade no Yukube! She became one of my top H!P all stars! The cute and  adult side of goto maki make her one of my favorite o.oV

Favorite Goto Solo Song: Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON
Favorite MM Goto song: Love Machine!
Favorite Goto Album: Paint it GOLD
Favorite Goto Dance: Glass no Pumps and Uwasa no SEXY GUY

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 04:56:44 PM »
Hi everyone!^^ This is my third posting on the forum, but my first introducing myself, so here goes:

I'm a new Maki fan^^ Basically I was browsing the new releases on yesasia.com, and her pic for "Some Boys! Touch" came up and so I decided to check her out. Now I'm in love and want to know everything I can about her! LOL ^^ I've already pre-ordered "Some Boys! Touch" and have her Premium Best 1 album, with "Glass no Pumps" coming in the mail soon... I work fast LOL

Anyway, a little about me... I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24 on 10.26!), total lover of J-pop and Asian culture, love to shop, love fashion, style, going out, hanging out with friends, chilling... just basically having a good time^^ I also love meeting new people, so please feel free to drop me a line! Especially if you know a lot about Maki^~ LOL

Just fyi, some other artists I like are: Hamasaki Ayumi, Koda Kumi, Amuro Namie, Uehara Takako (formerly of SPEED), m.o.v.e., Glay... The list goes on LOL ^^

Anyway, I look forward to participating in the forum more and becoming wise in the ways of Maki^^

~* wakaba_doll *~

Offline Miwa ♥

• 510's Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Exotic ~♥~ Disco!
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2006, 02:18:28 PM »
Miwa
Hobbies & Interests: shopping, graphic design, music
Fav. h!p artists: Maki Goto!! xD, Aya Matsuura, Risa Niigaki & Miki Fujimoto
Fav. maki goto's songs: Glass no Pumps, Some Boys! Touch, Exo Na Disco & Suppin to Namida

Maki fan since September 2005 (yeah, I'm kinda new fan ^^). Got interested with her when I watched the Do It! Now PV, because I think she's one of the h!p member who has a very good singing voice & pretty face =P. And I think my fav will always be her forever.
Maki Goto + Risa Niigaki + Aya Matsuura are the LOVE

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 06:23:06 AM »
:welcome to GMED, Miwa. I hope you will have a good time interacting with goma wotas and learn about our girl. ^^
Gocchin.com

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »
Name: Rina
Favorite Goto Songs: Kitto Kareshi ga Dekiru, Genshoku GAL Hade ni ikube (I can't choose!)
Favorite Goto PV: Glass no Pumps

Nice to meet you all!
rina ♥ mini

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:47 AM »
^ WOW someone who likes C/W songs as faves! ^^
:welcome to GMED, serenamil, I hope you wil have a great time here.
Gocchin.com

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »
Wow, I spent ages looking for the Maki thread and only just realised she had her own forum :D

Name: Dan.
nicknames: dj, Kyobu, buu, Woody.
DOB: 26/06/1988
Nationality: 3 1/4 English, 1/4 South African.
Other favourite H!P member: Kamei Eri, Tokunaga Chinami.
Favourite MM members: Kamei, Tanaka.

I'm Maki mad thanks to my good friend Adam.  She is THE most beautiful woman I have ever seen.  There is just something about Maki.

I have always loved her music, and though not many people would agree, I have to say, "Some Boys! Touch", is one of the best Maki, or even one of the best H!P songs I have ever heard.

Love it.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On