JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anyband - Promise U

Author Topic: [07/01-07/04] MORNING MUSUME Guest of honor of Japan Expo Paris (who's down P.1)  (Read 66551 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Thanks to JPHiP.com's sh15uya for the heads up!  :jphip:

Morning Musume @ JE 2010 Paris =o
just got the newsletter

Straight off their twitter:
As promised, the Music Guest of honor of Japan Expo! The MORNING MUSUME and their Kawaii pop style are at #JapanExpo! japan-expo.com

and on the Hello! Project official site:

モーニング娘。が7月1日~4日にフランスで開催される、ヨーロッパ最大の日本文化を紹介するイベント「第11回ジャパンエキスポJAPAN EXPO」に参加することが決定いたしました。
7月2日にはジャパンエキスポ会場内でのコンサートも予定されています。
詳細は決まり次第順次発表していきます。
(http://www.japan-expo.com/en/ 英語サイト)
また、6/9発売のモーニング娘。の43thシングル曲「青春コレクション」のカップリング曲「友(とも)」が このイベントのテーマソングにもなりました。

http://www.helloproject.com/news/1005051700_musume.html

SO WHO IS GOING!?

orac
Serafis_CZ
nimrod
KeaLea
arie
BarrieV
Lolli
shirenu
Fushigidane
Blu-Cherri

:pimp:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 06:22:22 PM by shirenu »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
Re: [07/01-07/04] MORNING MUSUME Guest of honor of Japan Expo Paris
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:40:34 AM »
the newsletter :

Les Morning Musume。
Invitées d’Honneur Musique de Japan Expo 11e Impact

Lettre d'Informations du 5 mai 2010

Soundlicious, en partenariat avec Japan Expo, vous présente les Morning Musume。! Retrouvez les 8 pétillantes jeunes filles durant le festival pour des séances de dédicace et une conférence publique !

En 1997, le producteur Tsunku♂ repère et choisit 5 jeunes filles lors d’un casting télévisé et décide de les produire au sein d’un groupe d’Idols : la première génération des Morning Musume。 est née. Au fil des années et des auditions, plusieurs générations de membres voient le jour. En 2003, elles sont 15 !
Dès ses débuts, le groupe enchaîne les singles avec des morceaux pop entraînants, alliés à des chorégraphies amusantes, faisant chavirer le cœur du public japonais ! En quelques années, elles apparaissent partout dans les media : le phénomène prend une ampleur incroyable.
Les Morning Musume。 sont aujourd’hui 8, comptent 11 millions de singles vendus et font salle comble lors de chacun de leurs concerts. Elles fêtent leurs 13 ans d’existence et connaissent un succès jamais démenti !
Ces stars du phénomène Idols sont absolument incontournables au Japon et font déjà des émules en France où vous êtes de plus en plus nombreux à les suivre.  Cette année et pour la première fois, les Morning Musume。 viennent à la rencontre du public européen… à Japan Expo !
Cerise sur le gâteau : à cette occasion, elles marquent le coup avec un concert événement payant organisé par Soundlicious, dans la soirée du vendredi 2 juillet, sur la scène musicale de Japan Expo, après la fermeture du festival. Vous pouvez vous attendre à un show digne de ce nom !

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »
I just heard!  :cow:

Btw, IIRC the show will be longer than a usual concert at the Expo, but you have to pay a separate ticket to get in? Is that correct?

edit:

Yes. I am in! There is no reason for me not to go.

I just hope I can get everything organized. Last year, with AKB48, I had a friend with a credit card who pretty much arranged everything... I don't have one.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 12:44:15 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
I have no interest in seeing the girls, but this sounds like a good opportunity for Europeans to meet up. :lol:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »
translated the newsletter :

Morning Musume
Music guests of honor for the 11th Impact

2010 May 5th Newsletter

Soundlicious, in partnership with Japan Expo, presents you Morning Musume ! Found out these 8 sparkling young girls during the festival for a signing session and a public conference !

In 1997, producer Tsunku spotted and chose 5 young girls during an audition held on a TV show and decided to produce them under an Idol group : the first generation of Morning Musume was born. Through the years and auditions, several generations of members came to the light. In 2003, they were 15 girls !

Since their debut, singles with lively pop songs followed on, combined with entertaining choreographies, melting every hearts from the Japanese public ! In few years, they appeared on every medias : the phenomenon took an incredible range.

Nowadays, Morning Musume are 8 girls, sold 11 millions of singles and each of their concerts draws full house. They celebrate their 13 years of existence and have a success never denied !

These stars of the Idol phenomenon are absolutely incontrovertible in Japan and have already drawn some fans in France where the number of followers is increasing. This year, for the first time, Morning Musume comes to meet their European public...at the Japan Expo !

Icing on the cake : they will mark this occasion with a not free concert organized by Soundlicious, in the Friday 2nd evening, on the Japan Expo musical stage, right after the festival's closing. You can expect a real show worthy of the name !

so yeah, the concert's ticket cost 27€ according to Hello!France
for the signing and conf gotta get a entrance ticket which is around 12€ http://www.japan-expo.com/en/menu_info/horaires-tarifs_30.htm

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »

edit: Sayu's high five failed  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:42:09 PM by BarrieV »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »
Should I go or not  :bleed eyes:
I tend more towards not going because I can barely afford it but I'm also not sure if I want to miss this one so "close".

Why can't the flight or train be cheaper?  :panic:

btw. do you have to get an expo ticket (if there are such) + concert ticket or is a concert ticket enough to attend the concert?
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
btw. do you have to get an expo ticket (if there are such) + concert ticket or is a concert ticket enough to attend the concert?

From what I've read so far, you can skip the expo and just go see the concert. However, that hasn't been confirmed yet. Secondly, if you want to be at the conference/signing session and stuff you do need the expo ticket.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »
quick translation of the video, since i'm at uni i don't have sound so i just put name for the one i think was opening her mouth  XD

Aibutt : Hi we are Morning Musume !
We have the pleasure to announce you that we are going to be in Paris in July !
We are going to be at the Japan Expo, a big convention, to do a concert !

Gaki :Can you believe it ? Paris ! I've always wanted to go there !

Turtle : So we'll be able to meet our French and European fans, I'm so Happy !

Yes !

Wonky : I'd love to do some tourism

Great idea !

Sayu : We often see some beautiful shops on tv, or beautiful buildings, I would love to buy some cute stuffs from that kind of place

Aika : As for me i've always been fascinated by the french way of living

Junjun : I want to eat French cuisine !

Linlin : Japan Expo is a convention with a lot of mangas and animes, I can't wait to be there !

Aibutt : We are looking forward to meet you there !

It was Morning Musume !

See you soon !

nach !  :w00t:
like Bv said, ad i mentioned it in my previous post if you wanna attend the concert gotta pay 27€  :bleed eyes:

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
So close yet so far! Argh, why don't I never have money when I most need it?  :cry: Some donations please~
I'm still excited that they are coming to Europe...I wish I had money for the flight tickets, hotel and all....

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 05:19:47 PM »
i am prolly out of this one lol. im so low on dough im wont  be attending even if they come to vancouver  :nervous

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »
Looking for a person (or two) who can attend all of the MM events and give a formal news report out for new news site, www.OGfuture.com.

Of course, everyone is welcomed to provide their own personal attendee report too.

I will cover/reimburse the cost of the Expo/concerts if you can.

I'll provide guidelines for the kind of information I'd want you to keep an eye out for.  Even if you're not a great writer, as long as you're do a pretty good summary in English, I can polish what you submit. 

PM me if you're interested.  If you have any journalism experience/background, it will be a plus if I get too many interested people.  (I really hope I don't have to point out that this is for serious inquiries only. )

(I'd go personally but I'm committed to the Los Angeles AX this year.)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 07:08:58 PM »
I'd love to go, but I can't even afford to go to AX this year.... unless I get a job in California....

Going to Paris is one thing....but going to Paris and seeing Morning Musume is just awesome....

I'm envious of those who get to go.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »
I'm hoping to be able to go.  Have to try to get a passport as soon as possible, >.>, and also need to get time off work, hoping no one else has at that time yet.

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
Not sure how but I'm definitely going. I just can't afford to miss this!!!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 11:01:33 PM »
well at least the concert being seperate means we won't have a repeat of the failure of the signing session for akb48 last year where you had to QUEUE DURING THE CONCERT aarg
But 27€ is a lot o.o

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 12:28:51 AM »
I will hopefully be there. I've just gotta find out who's ass I've got to kiss so I can get the time off of work.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 01:06:53 AM »
I probably go too  :shocked :w00t:

the next big JPH!P party will be in Paris I guess  :thumbsup

The first Formule 1 Hotel is booked out for that time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Formule_1

If u want a cheap place go to a Backpacker Hostel ~20 € per night
http://www.backpackingeurope.com/searchresult.asp?Search=Paris&Submit=Search

I already booked one for 4 nights @ www.3ducks.fr

edit2: I'll probably will share a F1 room with some other Fans, will be much cheaper  :panic:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:43:41 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Kea

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 06:51:21 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm not very active on this forum (gomen, I'm a lurker) but I'M DEFINITELY GOING!!!   :w00t:   (I saw some of you at Chibi Expo, but dunno if anyone remembers).

I'm French so I can help out anyone having problems with the language or getting around. I'll be there the 4 days. PM me if you need assistance  :)

\o/

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:37 PM »
D: Right when I'm moving further away from Paris. No!
Veni Vidi Wiki

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anyband - Promise U