JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - SHINE

Author Topic: [07/01-07/04] MORNING MUSUME Guest of honor of Japan Expo Paris (who's down P.1)  (Read 66510 times)

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
Re: [07/01-07/04] MORNING MUSUME Guest of honor of Japan Expo Paris
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 01:08:09 PM »
I'm Going :twothumbs

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »
I'm already going to two concerts this year, so no Paris... But I hope y'all have the best time possible :D

(Note: two concerts is a lot when you live in the middle of nowhere rofl)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 03:24:15 PM »
Hi Arie, I know you from H!P.nl   :P

Too bad Shi. Actually, I fear a lot of people already spend their cash on the various H@A events  :nervous

----------

New info!

There are 100 special tickets available @ 130 euro  :panic: For that you will get:

* A poster
* A T-shirt
* 10 badges
* A set of 3 Collector CDs
* A priority ticket for the concert (i.e. you get to enter before the masses!)

I'm actually kinda tempted, because I hate camping outside a venue  :nervous
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:40:10 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 11:41:25 PM »
^man, that would be really tempting if I was going.... I wonder what the cd's are

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
less than two months to go :panic: CRAZY!! LMFAO they changed venues. awesome extra goodies!! who bought those tickets? :theking

quick translation of the video, since i'm at uni i don't have sound so i just put name for the one i think was opening her mouth  XD

LMFAO!!! GJ ChrNo!

I have no interest in seeing the girls, but this sounds like a good opportunity for Europeans to meet up. :lol:

Seriously, you should come down to Finland at the end of the month May 22-26 :lol:

i am prolly out of this one lol. im so low on dough im wont  be attending even if they come to vancouver  :nervous

werd Honger, we need to sell more dope.

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 06:21:58 AM »
Hi Arie, I know you from H!P.nl   :P

Too bad Shi. Actually, I fear a lot of people already spend their cash on the various H@A events  :nervous

----------

New info!

There are 100 special tickets available @ 130 euro  :panic: For that you will get:

* A poster
* A T-shirt
* 10 badges
* A set of 3 Collector CDs
* A priority ticket for the concert (i.e. you get to enter before the masses!)

I'm actually kinda tempted, because I hate camping outside a venue  :nervous
WOW! :shocked: :w00t: I can't open the "premium tickets -- more information on this page" page :wth
I bet they'll be sold out when i get back home today XD  8)2
Thank you for your interest but Premium Tickets are only available in France.
:wth :angry: XD
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:43:26 AM by Fushigidane »

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:02:01 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
huh? :wth the special tickets? I don't know any french so it's hard for me to buy tickets and wahhh! XD If someone can get an extra special/premium ticket imma buy it XD ;)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
bought a regular ticket this morning.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Kea

I'm making a guide for the wota foreigners coming to the concert with info about the expo, getting around Paris, accomodation and stuff. I'll post it here once I'm done ;)

Got a premium ticket  :D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Finally some schedule updates, I highlighted the important bits:

Morning Musume。are going to leave their mark on the 2010 edition of Japan Expo thanks to their exceptional presence as Music Guests of Honor.

Soundlicious, in partnership with the festival, proposes a real big live concert, on Friday night after the closing of Japan Expo.

There will be no free showcase apart from this concert but don’t worry, you will have the opportunity to meet your favorite Idols at Japan Expo during a conference and signing sessions.

- Public conference on Thursday, July 1st at 5.30 p.m. on the Main Stage
- Signing sessions… Days and time coming soon!

The signing session schedule has not been validated with the band yet: no need to worry, it will be announced very soon!

Glad I hadn't booked yet, I planned on arriving July 2, which would've been too late for the press conference!

edit: I didn't even see the main stage last year  :lol: AKB's conference was just in a corner of one of the halls.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:11:18 PM by BarrieV »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
i seriously need help to get these tickets, since my dad lives in the uk it would be ubber easy to go from his prart(since i live in the us xD) but i've never done anything like this before,so can anyone helo me out? i'll be ubber greatful to u guys X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Special website is up: http://www.morning-musume-leconcert.com/

French only. It has a bunch of info about the concert, but not much new or exiting info so far...

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Can you add my name to the list please. I'll be there, in my Stitch kigurumi with a premium ticket :lol:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
Oh lol the "special pack momusu" is already sold out...

And € for the concert + € for the special events @ Japan €xpo...

Btw there seems to be an english website... "Sorry, there is no English version of this page".  :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
lol OK nothing's been decided yet but

I was considering selling my Lady Gaga concert ticket and going to see MM in Paris instead :lol:

I'm trying to keep my budget at 500e though, and what's causing trouble is the lodging. So is anyone still looking for someone to share a hotel room with, could offer a corner in a room or anything lol? If I come I might try to stay overnight from 1st - 3rd, then late july 3rd night go to airport since my flight would leave 7:40 on 4th... Just to save money haha. I don't want to go to a hostel because they seem scary to me. lol

Anyway I'm just throwing it out there!! If I can find a way to fit this in my budget then I'll definitely try to come... idk idk

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol OK nothing's been decided yet but

I was considering selling my Lady Gaga concert ticket and going to see MM in Paris instead :lol:

I'm trying to keep my budget at 500e though, and what's causing trouble is the lodging. So is anyone still looking for someone to share a hotel room with, could offer a corner in a room or anything lol? If I come I might try to stay overnight from 1st - 3rd, then late july 3rd night go to airport since my flight would leave 7:40 on 4th... Just to save money haha. I don't want to go to a hostel because they seem scary to me. lol

Anyway I'm just throwing it out there!! If I can find a way to fit this in my budget then I'll definitely try to come... idk idk
wow shirenu, your Lady Gaga ticket :D :lol: Hmm. I thought i'd definitely go if i got a premium ticket but now that they're sold out I tought i'd just stay in Finland and save the money to go see MM in Japan o.o But if you'd share a room with me, it wouldn't be so expensive and it's MM in Paris after all :D :P
But I'm a "i get lost easily" and "can't do anything by myself" person so umm! :nervous
It could be possible! :P ?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I have the same getting lost problem. :lol:  Helsinki was easy because it was like just a couple of streets... But I've been looking at the hotels in Paris and their direction advices are INSANE.. Just one example:
"Take the C6 (yellow) SNCF train and change trains at Antony station to the RER B train and get off at 'Châtelet Les Halles'. From there, take metro line 7 direction 'La Courneuve 8 Mai 1945' and get off at metro stop 'Cadet'. The hotel is only a 1-minute walk away from the metro station."

WHAT!!!!! That's like 57 stops and changes. I've never even used a metro before. WHy is it so complicated? Don't they have buses and... stuff that makes sense? :lol:

But yes seriously sharing a room would bring down the cost so much! Do think about it Fushigi :3

Can anyone recommend a good location for the hotel? Where would u Paris folk be willing to venture to help a couple of tourists? These hotels all brag about being "near the centre" etc. but I HAVE NO IDEA. Where is the Expo area even? How to get there? HELP :lol: I want to plan this as much as possible before I buy any tickets, in case I decide to go :lol:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah I also wanna have all the things (flights, the hotel etc) decided before I even decide if I'm going XD LOL at the direction advices :lol: Tho we could just ask people where to go when we get there! :P

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - SHINE