JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AI - Butterfly

Author Topic: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter 11 - COMPLETED  (Read 51822 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Four -- Dreams or Memories X Naughty Skeleton
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
Embarassing Takamina is so cute~

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
Maybe... how the skeleton crushed = how Miichan died ?

Just my suddenly poppin' theory... take this with a grain of salt.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »
I like it!!! But too bad Atsumina can't be together since minami is dead  :(

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Five -- Silly Dead
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
Thanks kahem, Loveforever, JunTakeshi, MESS, Megumi, Sydney W, aruka

@ Sydney W, aruka : Mii-chan dead is related to skeleton, but how? Please read this chapter  :D thank you
@ Loveforever : Hmm... atsumina can't be together... maybe yes... maybe no...  :roll:

Miichan's dead is some kind out of logic and silly...
Hope I don't make you feel bored  :doh:

Please enjoy this chapter :kneelbow:

================   ================   ================

A Ghost’s Story

Chapter 5 – Silly Dead

=============
In the Library

Shinoda picked up the bones and restructure it in the library. He carefully sticks all the bones together thinking that it was her childhood friend – Minegishi Minami. Finally, he put the skull on top and completed the skeleton structure. He patted the skull and whispered, “Mii-chan…”

“You remember me…?” Mii-chan asked.

“I never forget you” Shinoda face the skeleton and apologize, “I’m sorry…”

Mii-chan was silent to hear it. She doesn’t expect Shinoda to say sorry to her.

“Mii-chan…”

“……………”

“How can you become a skeleton?” still no answer from Mii-chan, he starts to joke, “Is it because you didn’t eat sweets for years after you die?”

Indeed, that words start Mii-chan's anger, “Stinky Mario! Jerk! Murderer!” Mii-chan throws the table lamp against Shinoda. He just closed his eyes and prepared to receive the pain but nothing happen. The table lamp is hanging in the air, an inch before him. It’s Minami who stopped it.

“Mii-chan! No harm at human!” Minami try her best to prevent the table lamp from hitting Shinoda.

“I know you must hate me. But what happened is an incident!” Shinoda explains. “I’m really sorry about that…”

“Stinky Mario! I hate you!” Mii-chan yelled. “You made me died at young age!”

Flashback

Me and Minegishi Minami are childhood friends, although we always mocking and mouth-fighting when we see each others. We are neighbors and our parents known each others very well, we grew up together, attend the same school together, and now we are in high school. I always pretend to be like a big brother and ordering her to do what I said and only me who can bully her.

One day, I planned to scare her with the skeleton in biology classroom. That day I sent her a letter said that I’ll treat her many sweets because she likes it very much. As she went to the class and saw a bunch of sweets and cakes on the table, she automatically grabs some and put it into her mouth. Seeing her enjoying the cakes without noticing me around her, I hid behind the skeleton and drag it, sneaking behind her.

“BOOOOOOO”

I saw her frighten face and it really funny… but I didn’t believe that this action caused her to lose her life. She was chocked by the cakes and died.

Flashback End

Pfftt...Is…is that how you die?!” Minami try her best not to laugh in front of Mii-chan.

“Grr… I KILL YOU!!” Mii-chan makes the skeleton stand up and began attacking Shinoda

All of the sudden, the door opened and a girl walked inside. Mii-chan stopped and the skeleton paused in her attack formation.

“KYAAAA!!” the girl jumped in surprise to see a skeleton inside the library. Hearing the familiar sound, Minami hurriedly fly away and hid behind the bookshelf while Mii-chan is still standing behind the skeleton.

“Ske… le… ton?!” the girl walks in slowly.

“Umm…” Shinoda is trying to find some excuses, “This is my collection. Sorry, if it frightened you, Atsuko.” He moved the skeleton and made it sit on the chair.

“Are you looking for me?” asked Shinoda. As he turn to face Atsuko, Mii-chan kicks his butt which made him slipped and fall forward. Fortunately, he manages to balance himself and stop right in front of Atsuko but their face is very close, she is blushing hard.

// Damn Mii-chan! Gotta deal with you later // Minami is scolding Mii-chan in her thought.

Seeing Atsuko’s face redden, Shinoda place his palm on her forehead. “Are you get cold?”

“I… I…” Atsuko hesitated.

// Is she going to confess?? // Minami’s head went through the bookshelf to hear their conversation closer.

“I really like you sensei!” Atsuko confessed.

// Eh? Isn’t she the one that Minami likes? Don’t you dare to reply her feeling, Mario // Mii-chan calms herself and keep quiet to not scare Atsuko.

“Eh?” With a gentleman smile, Shinoda patted her head, “I like you too”

Atsuko’s face is glittering in happiness, “Really…?”

At the same time, Minami feels like her soul is broken into pieces.

“Yeah, I like everyone here. The teachers, headmaster, students, and this library” Shinoda continue. Hearing that, Atsuko’s glowing face dimmed out.

“Am I being rejected?”

Shinoda raise her chin and make her face him, “Thank you for your feelings toward me. But I have someone I loved” he said while looking at the skeleton.

// Is he looking at me just now? // Mii-chan’s thought.

Atsuko try her best not to cry in front of Shinoda, “I’m sorry to disturb you, please excuse me” she bowed at Shinoda and run toward the exit.

“Acchan?!” Minami fly through the wall to follow her.

To be continue....

Hope it's not boring  :(

Flean

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 07:48:49 PM »
Sorry can't comment on earlier chap... been busy.. LOL..

Omg!!! This is funny!!!  :mon lmao: I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but Miichan chocked by cake the cake she ate and died?? LOL..

I feel sorry for Atsuko!!  :gmon tears: but it's the best for her.. She need to remember about Minami!!!!  :mon blowhorn:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Five -- Silly Dead
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 07:49:17 PM »
It's not boring!! Please Update Soon!!! XD
LoL! I can't believe that's how Mii chan died!! That was ahem.. hilarious!!!! :rofl:
Acchan.. Too bad.. but Shinoda is with Miichan~ :D
You should look at the person beside you (Minami)!!! :)

Thanks for the Update :thumbsup

Offline iloveakb48

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
it's not boriing at all!! it's very interesting indeed....
please update!!!  :love: :love:
i love akb48!!!!

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »
boring? nah... :smhid
short? yeah... :yep:

that's why an update is to be expected. :D

choke herself and died? :? a silly death indeed.. :grin: but, it's actually plausible. :yep:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »
Indeed it's a silly dead lol
I swear I will never die like that xD
Poor Takamina T_T

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »
Hoping the next update going to be Minami and Acchan. Hope Acchan remember Minami soon ~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Six -- Vanishing Soul
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »
Thanks Loveforever, JunTakeshi, MESS, Megumi, s34l, kahem, Flean, Yagami.Rai, iloveakb48, aruka, Sydney W
Thanks for the comment~

Please enjoy this chapter ^^

A Ghost’s Story

Chapter 6 – Vanishing Soul

“Thank you for your feelings toward me. But I have someone I loved”

I am being rejected

==============
Music Classroom

Atsuko runs into the music classroom again and cry in there. This is the first time she confesses to someone. It feels really embarrassing to be rejected, “I shouldn’t have confessed to him”

“Acchan? Can I go in?” Minami asked. Hear no answer from Atsuko, she just walks through the wall.

“Minami…” Atsuko moved forward to hug Minami and ended up went through her and falling.
(She always forget that Minami is ghost)

“Acchan!” Minami brave herself to grab Atsuko’s arm.

Before Atsuko fall to the ground, Minami manage to grab her arm and pulls her into a hug. They stay like that for minutes. Atsuko buried her face in Minami’s shoulder and hug her tightly. Unknown to her, Minami is in pain, she is now torturing by the electric wave inside her.

“Minami, can you play the piano for me again? I like that tune.” Atsuko asked. When Atsuko opened her eyes, she saw Minami’s shoulder went blend, transparent like it was vanishing. She hurriedly parted herself from Minami.

“Minami? Are you okay?” Atsuko saw Minami’s face in pain.

“I’m okay” Minami answered with a weak voice. She went to the piano and start playing the tune. Atsuko followed her and stand beside her, listening to the melody.

As the tune playing, Atsuko recalls the dream she had. The days between her and a girl, but she couldn’t remember the girl’s name, she couldn’t remember the girl’s face, the only thing that clears in her head is a bracelet… a beautiful bracelet.

Knock Knock

“Atsuko?” asked a brunette while walking in the room. Minami stopped the piano immediately. The brunette walks around the room like looking for someone. “Atsuko, who is with you just now?”

“Haha… What are you saying, Tomochin. I’m all alone here” Atsuko lied

“But I heard the piano playing. Don’t tell me you’re meeting with your secret boyfriend?” Tomochin teased.

“It was me… playing the piano” Atsuko lied.

“You lied… You never played before, you can’t fool me” Tomochin seeking around the corner and even the closet hoping to catch the person she thought is meeting with Atsuko secretly.

“Acchan, Acchan” Minami whispers, “Just sit on the chair, I’ll guide you to play the piano”

Atsuko does what Minami said. She sat on the chair and put her fingers on the piano key. Minami stands behind Atsuko and put her hands on top of Atsuko’s, guiding her to play the tune. Atsuko blushes at how close they are now and enjoying the rhythm.

// What is this feeling? My heart is beating fast? // Atsuko can’t concentrate on the piano when she feel the scent of Minami. // Her scent is familiar…//

She turn her attention to Minami’s hands and saw them become transparent again just like before. She immediately moves her hands away from hers. “Minami…?”

CLAP CLAP

“Wow, since when you can play the piano that well. I’m impressed” Tomochin interrupted.

RINNNNGGG (Bell’s ringing)

“Ah…Lunch time is over. Let’s back to classroom now” Tomochin clinging in Atsuko’s arm and drags her to the door.

Minami follows them behind and whisper something to Acchan, “I’m sorry Acchan, today I can’t walk you home”

Atsuko turn her head to ask why but found no one behind her. This is the first time she left Atsuko without her asking. // What is this feeling? My chest felt tight… Minami… //

=================
Back into the library

“You touch her too long! Are you really wanna disappear?” Mii-chan scolded at Minami.

“…………” Minami has no strength to fight Mii-chan. She just relaxes herself in silent.

“I see… ghost is forbid to touch human…” Shinoda stopped on his working paper and turn to face the skeleton, “So that mean, you can’t harm me?” he smirked.

“Yes, I can’t harm you directly but I can harm you in many other ways, like… using this skeleton!” Miichan controlled the skeleton to give a slap on Shinoda’s head.

“How many times I said, Don’t hit my head!” Shinoda complained.

“Did you count how many times you hit my head when I’m still alive?” Mii-chan asked.

“If I can see you, I’m sure you’ll dead for twice” Shinoda murmured slowly.

“What are you saying?! Say it louder!” Mii-chan commanded.

Shinoda quickly made up to shift the topic, “I just wondering, why Atsuko can see her but I can’t see you?”

“Hmm… I don’t know too… human is definitely can’t see ghost… and because of that, I use the skeleton to communicate with you” Mii-chan made the skeleton in thinking position with its hand put under its chin, “Maybe they two have some special bond?”

Hooooaaammmm… working time is over, I’m going home now. I leave this library in your care.” Shinoda packs his belonging and ready to go. Before he leave, he place a peck on the skeleton’s forehead, “See you tomorrow, Mii-chan”

This time Mii-chan’s whole soul is glowing red. She feels lucky that Shinoda can’t see her or he is going to tease her over and over again. After Shinoda left the room, Mii-chan flies inside the library like crazy.

“Don’t get soooo excited over your boyfriend. I’m still here~” Minami wakes up from her rest.

“So embarrassing~” Forgot that Minami is still weak, Mii-chan hit her hardly on her back that makes Minami flying far away to nowhere.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Minami?!” Mii-chan immediately chases for Minami.

-----------------------------------
Somewhere on the road

“Takahashi Minami… I believe she is still wandering in this town” said a person in black hooded clothes.

“We must get her in no time” another person appeared from the shadow. She is wearing the same black hooded clothes and taller than the first one.

To be continue...

(*´v`*)Dou~?

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Six -- Vanishing Soul
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
Oh oh it seems Takamina will have some problem

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:17 PM »
First of all, Thanks for the Update :kneelbow:

Oh No!! I feel some bad vibes coming!! :cry:
Will something happen to Takamina??? Who are those people in hoods?? :?
Mariko and Mii chan was cute~ :wub:

Please Update SOon :mon cute:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 12:19:41 AM »
Black hooded clothes could it be Yuko and Haruna?
I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks ^^

Offline JunTakeshi

• AtsuMina's shipper
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
Only Acchan can see ghost...I guess maybe she gonna die? (Just guessing/don't kill me)...And what will happen to Takamina? Hope she won't be vanish...Thanks for your update!!
I'm in love

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 08:51:46 AM »
woaaaah..! I lost some chapters  :panic:

I wonder who are those people in black hood?  :?

please update soon~ :mon yeah:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 11:43:42 PM »
oh no shinigamis are going to take Takamina!?!?!  :scared:
Waaaa!
Thank you for your update! I can't wait for the next
Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Flean

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 04:57:37 AM »
“Takahashi Minami… I believe she is still wandering in this town” said a person in black hooded clothes.

“We must get her in no time” another person appeared from the shadow. She is wearing the same black hooded clothes and taller than the first one.
Woah!!!!!! Dare!!!  :shock:  I want the next Update!!! I need to know!!! I'm so curious right now!!!  :tantrum:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Seven -- Memories X Shinigami X Cupid?
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
Thanks JunTakeshi, MESS, kahem, s34l, haru9210, Loveforever, d_ruffi, Megumi, Yagami.Rai, Sydney W, Flean
Thanks for reading and comments

@ kahem, Yagami.Rai, Megumi : Takamina is really went into some problem, but not in this chapter yet~ :roll:
@ d_ruffi, Flean : Man in blackhooded is revealed here~  :)
@ Sydney W : Woaaaa, how did you know it?  :nervous
@ JunTakeshi : Thanks for the comment. Hmm... should I make Acchan die?  :roll:

Please enjoy this chapter  :D

A Ghost’s Story

Chapter 7 – Memories X Shinigami X Cupid ?

=============
Atsuko House

“Atsuko, can you bring me the toolkit from storeroom?” Atsuko’s mother asked.

“Okay, mom” she went to the storeroom to get the toolkit.

---------------
“Ah… the storeroom is so dark” Atsuko flicked the switch but the light won’t turn on. “Sigh… I guess I have to search the toolkit in the dark”

Atsuko walked inside carefully searching for the toolkit. Suddenly her foot kicked on something, she bend down and saw a small carton box with some letters written on it. She picked it up and try to read it under the shimmer light coming from window.

“Maeda Atsuko precious treasures…” Atsuko paused at the moment and looks for more handwriting on the box, “… treasures with ….”

The words are blurred and hard to read. She gives up on reading it and opened the box. Inside it were some old letters and a colorful crystal bracelet. Atsuko took it out from the box to see it clearly. The glittering color from the bracelet under the shimmer sunlight is so beautiful. She was mesmerized by the color of the bracelet and spacing out.

A rat running across Atsuko’s leg and makes her scream. She was startled and bumped the closet behind her, unintentionally dropped the bracelet on the floor and the crystals were scattered on the floor. Unknown for her a box on the closet is moving unbalance. The box fell and hit Atsuko’s head when she bends down to pick the bracelet. She fell unconscious on the floor.

Flashback

“Go away!” little Atsuko throws the stones against five other kids who is bullying the ponytail-haired girl.

“Cih.. The rich kid is here, let’s play in other place” said the leader and they left.

Bruises over her face and her ponytail become messy. Her cloth is dusty and full of sand. The little Atsuko running to the other, “Are you okay?”

The girl gets up and picks her shoes, runs away from Atsuko. They’re running far away from the orphanage, up to the hill. Atsuko is calling the girl to wait for her but the girl keep running away from her.

“Wait for m– WAAAHHHH” Atsuko slipped and fell. The pony-tailed girl stopped running and watching Atsuko.

Atsuko is also watching at her and waiting the girl to approach. They are having a glaring contest now. Unable to hold her eyes from blinking, Atsuko winked at the girl making the girl blinking several times and turn down her head to hide her blushing face.

“Mou~ come here and help me up” Atsuko said playfully. But the girl still stayed in her spot. Atsuko sighed and decided to get up. When she is about to walk, the bracelet on her hand hook on a branch caused the crystal dropped one by one.

“Ah… my bracelet!” Atsuko hurriedly picks the crystal from the ground. Her eyes become teary, “I’m sorry… I broke the bracelet you gave me…”

The pony-tailed girl came to help, “It’s okay”

After done collecting the pieces of crystal, they sat under the cherry blossom to fix the bracelet. Atsuko tried over and over again but the crystal won’t stick together. “I’m really sorry… I ruin the bracelet you gave me”

Pony-tailed girl simply smile and takes the bracelet from Atsuko, “Only me who can fix it”

Minutes passed, smiles form again on Atsuko’s face. The girl fixed the bracelet and put it on Atsuko’s hand. “You can call me whenever you have to fix it again”

Atsuko holds the girl’s hand and walk back to the orphanage together. Unknown to them, this moment is the last for them. As they walk down from the hill, a strong wind blows hard caused the branch at the cherry blossom tree fall down. The pony-tailed girl covers Atsuko with her own body to prevent Atsuko being hit by the branch. Atsuko knew it and pushed the girl away.

“Acchan!” the girl cried.

Atsuko’s head is hit by the branch and her body is rolling down from the hill. The girl rushes onto Atsuko and hug her tightly to prevent Atsuko’s body to get wounded.

“Acchan! Are you alright?” the girl is crying. Her face is wet and her tears falling to Atsuko’s forehead.

Atsuko wiped her tears and smile, “I’m happy. This is the first time you call my name. I like it…” and then she faint.

The pony-tailed girl carried Atsuko on her back and run back to the orphanage with all her might. As they arrive at the orphanage, all the people only concern for Atsuko. They didn’t notice that pony-tailed girl also wounded. Her body full of bruises and scratches. No one care for her except Atsuko, she is calling her name over and over again in her unconscious form.

Flashback End

“MINAMI!!!!!!”

“Acchan, I’m here. Are you alright? Anywhere hurt?” Minami concerns about Atsuko. “I’m sorry for coming late. When I get here, I saw you being hit by the box and fainted”

“Ughhh… I’m alright, just a bit dizzy…” Atsuko touch her head. “The bracelet!” she remembered the bracelet she dropped and search for it.

“What kind of bracelet?” Minami asked.

“A crystal bracelet, a colorful bracelet” Atsuko pressed the floor with her hands to find the bracelet in this dark storeroom.

Minami’s heart hurts when she saw the bracelet that Atsuko mentioned. “Forget it, this room is dark. You can’t find it” Atsuko ignored Minami and keep gathering the pieces of crystal.

“It will only bring bad luck to you” Minami said. // you’ll only get hurt when you touch it //

“Minami… somehow I feel that bracelet is important for me. I know you can see well in the dark. Can you help me please?” Atsuko blinking rapidly to Minami and gives her a pitiful expression. “Please~”

Can’t help it, Minami use her concentration and bring all the scattered crystal in Atsuko’s hand.

“Atsuko? Are you in there?” Atsuko’s mom calling.

“I’m here, mom” answered Atsuko.

“Did you find the toolkit?”

“It’s so dark here, I can’t find it” Atsuko came out from the storeroom.

“It’s okay, I’ll find it myself”

“Then, I’m going back to my room now. Just call me when dinner is ready” Atsuko runs back to her room.

-----------------------
In Atsuko’s room

Two hours passed, Atsuko still can’t stick the crystal together. “Ah…. This is sooo hard…” she landed back and rested her back on chair.

Looking at the stress out Atsuko, Minami approach her and lifted up the crystal to repair it. Within 10 minutes she successfully sticks the crystal together and forms back as the colorful bracelet. Atsuko amazed with Minami, “Sugoi~”

Minami grinning proudly at her, “Only me who can fix it”

Only me who can fix it…

Minami placed the bracelet on Atsuko's hand, "You can call me whenever you have to fix it"

You can call me whenever you have to fix it

Hearing those words from Minami’s mouth, Atsuko’s head hurt a bit. // Those words… so familiar… why is my head hurt so much… //

“Acchan, are you okay?” Minami asked worriedly.

“Minami, my head often hurts lately” Atsuko picks up the bracelet and watch it closely, “Lately, I always dreams of a girl. This girl always appear in my dreams and those dreams feels so real, but no matter how hard  I try to remember her name… I can’t…”

// Acchan, try to remember me so that I can rest in peace //

----------------------------------------------
Outside the road near Atsuko house

“Let’s get her now” the taller girl in black hood ready to fly into the house.

“Nyaan nyaan! Not now!” the shorter girl hugs her, prevent her to get into the house.

“Let me go! Stupid cupid Yuko, I have no time!” she struggles against the cupid, Yuko. “If I don’t get her back, I will be expelled from my shinigami position”

“We still have time, can’t you let them cherish this moment?” Yuko pleaded.

“Whose fault is it that made me pursuing her?” the shinigami pouted.

“I’m sorry…” the cupid is clinging on the shinigami and showing her big puppy eyes.

“Let go of me!!” the shinigami threw the cupid far away up to the sky.

“Nyaaaaannnnn nyaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn~”

To be continue...

(*´v`*)Dou~?

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Seven -- Memories X Shinigami X Cupid?
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 08:13:34 PM »
Oh! Acchan is going to remember soon~ :D
OMG! Nyan Nyan is a shinigami?!!! :shocked
NO!! Don't take Takamina away yet!!! :cry:

Thanks for the Update :)
Please Update Soon~ XD

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AI - Butterfly