JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [Discuss] The AKB48 Anti-Pairing Thread  (Read 33936 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Discuss] The AKB48 Anti-Pairing Thread
« on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »
Anti-Pairing  :? ---> Which girls don't get along? Who wants to make the other girl look bad? Who just don't connect? Discuss the anti-pairings!  XD

Kojima Haruna VS Matsui Rena

- AKBingo! #18 [2009.01.29]
When it is Rena's turn for the Joshi Joshiki game, Kojima mocks people from Nagoya by saying that they eat a lot of chicking wings. Then she just laughs.
- AKBingo! #58 [2009.11.04]
Kojima purposely destroys Rena's cooking, making Rena look bad.

(Don't take this thread too seriously! It's for fun and to discuss some tension you notice between the members)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Discuss] The AKB48 Anti-Pairing Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »
There is something interesting between them for sure. Luckily Rena doesn't seem to care. :lol:

I'm trying to prod my memory for any signs of tension. :? Seems like most girls are either friends, friendly, or just don't interact at all.  I remember reading a long time ago that Meetan was not fond of the kenkyuusei, but I never saw any evidence of that so I think it's just rubbish gossip.

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 05:34:42 PM »
So I guess in a bout of more Matsu Rena bullying, Akimoto Sayaka takes a try at it (from 2009-02-05 AKBINGO!). The girls are playing the fast word battle and Rena is on the Kiyotucky team. When she steps up, she's asked how much confidence she has... to which she reponds, "None!" Sayaka (on the Bossburger team), sensing Rena's weakness tells her to fail from the start! However this is not normal Sayaka since she almost pretends like she didn't say anything until she says it again! Not sure if this really affected Rena or if she was going to fail from the start but as many could've guessed, she did XD Sayaka, deep down a good person, apologizes with "I'm honestly sorry." :P

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »
Does artificially created tensions count? There was that hypnotizing session on AKBINGO/0jin59fun (they're essentially the same thing anyways...) where Maimai and Acchan were fighting over Sayaka :lol: The clip I posted in the Pairing thread seems to have been taken down though..

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »
Does artificially created tensions count? There was that hypnotizing session on AKBINGO/0jin59fun (they're essentially the same thing anyways...) where Maimai and Acchan were fighting over Sayaka :lol:

So I guess in a bout of more Matsui Rena bullying, Akimoto Sayaka takes a try at it (from 2009-02-05 AKBINGO!). The girls are playing the fast word battle and Rena is on the Kiyotucky team. When she steps up, she's asked how much confidence she has... to which she reponds, "None!" Sayaka (on the Bossburger team), sensing Rena's weakness tells her to fail from the start! However this is not normal Sayaka since she almost pretends like she didn't say anything until she says it again! Not sure if this really affected Rena or if she was going to fail from the start but as many could've guessed, she did XD Sayaka, deep down a good person, apologizes with "I'm honestly sorry." :P

Yes, I posted about that in the Rena thread a while ago. Cool that you picked it up as well  :)

Sata: Are you confident?
Rena: No
Sayaka: she fails before she even started
Rena: *messes up*
Other: It's Sayaka's fault!
Sayaka: I'm really sorry

More Sayaka/Rena tension occurs in the 'lucky girl ranking' episode.

Rena: *gets 4th luckiest* I thought what will I do if I'm in last place...
Sayaka: What is there to be done? (Sayaka hasn't been called at this point so she could be the unluckiest.)

In the case of Rena/Sayaka, I think it's because they just are two different types. Sayaka is much more confident. The Rena/Kojiharu tensions seems more vicious. (well, Rena doesn't care, it's all Kojima being evil haha)

edit: There is also Kojima VS The Kenkyuusei  :lol: she steals their candy! (well, she steals everybody's sweets)  :nervous

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 07:50:38 PM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 04:12:17 PM »
Haha, that segment was sooooo awkward.

I actually really liked the setting, but the pairing was such a mismatch. They're both funny on their own, but they didn't seem to be able to play off each other at all. Myao kept mentioning how they were in different teams; It's quite telling on how much they get to interact outside of appearing on shows together..

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
I was watching some old Shukans and I thing Sasshi and Kumi may not get along.. no specific examples, but just the way they glance at each other and react and stuff.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »
More evidence for Sayaka and Rena not getting along:

Sayaka threw the ball at her at full speed, while Rena was just sitting in the audience. Coincidence? I think not!

( :lol: )

Offline johanx841

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »
Haruna kojima and Mariko Shinoda - Team A but never seen them together or interact with eachother !!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 10:46:32 AM »
^not quite true imo.

They also stated they visit each other and stuff. I think they're really good friends. They're both into fashion and style and have been into the group since a very long time.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
^ Well, there is the part at 1:50 in that video where they push each other.   XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »
Oshima Yuko VS Miyazaki Miho  :lol:
Looks like they have finally started bonding:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 08:42:16 AM »
Itano Tomomi VS Kashiwagi Yuki

Itano and Kashiwagi don't seem to pair that well.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:14:44 PM by BarrieV »

Offline johanx841

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 06:08:42 PM »
How about Kojima Haruna and the younger members ??  :D

Myao and Mayuyu during their Shoujiki Shougi against Haruna have asked this and Haruna has lost when asked this question !! 

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »
^Kojima also steals candy from the kenkyuusei  :lol:

lol, funny how often Kojima gets mentioned. She anti-pairs with so many people, even though she seems kind on the inside..

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 11:14:07 PM »
Matsui Rena VS Kizaki Yuria

Yuria slapped Rena on the head during an episode of SKE Pon! Rena was like 'wtf.'

See how they are as far away from each other as possible...

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 11:35:04 PM »
I just rewatched this, i think you mistaken ^^

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »
Matsui Rena VS Kizaki Yuria

Yuria slapped Rena on the head during an episode of SKE Pon! Rena was like 'wtf.'
Is it from this? http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=28534

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City