JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem Thread  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Disco

• Member+
The Fire Emblem Thread
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:14:40 AM »

Fire Emblem (ファイアーエムブレム) is a fantasy tactical role-playing video game franchise developed by Intelligent Systems (specifically Shouzou Kaga), the maker of Advance Wars (which shares some of Fire Emblem's strategic elements), and published by Nintendo. The Fire Emblem series is well-known for its innovation and for being one of the first Eastern style tactical role-playing games, with a strong emphasis on Western forms of medieval folklore. The series is also renowned for having deeply developed characters, as well as the fact that most units' death—or defeat in battle—is permanent in the game until the end of the playthrough. The series currently spans twelve games, and has been released on the Family Computer, Super Famicom, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Nintendo DS and Wii. In July 2010, Nintendo released Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo: Hikari to Kage no Eiyū for the Nintendo DS, a remake of the third game, Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo, to commemorate the series's 20th anniversary.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem

Is anybody else a fan of this series? Discuss it all here! Favorite games, favorite characters, all of it!

As for me, I've played:
Monsho no Nazo
Fuin no Tsurugi
Fire Emblem (my first game in the series)
Sacred Stones
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon

Don't be shy now! :thumbup

Credits to Kawaii Beam for the awesome sig.
Visit my channel!

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
Re: The Fire Emblem Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »
I've only ever played Sacred Stones but really enjoyed it except I just couldn't do the final level.

Offline Disco

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
So, I was playing Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door the other day with my friend, and I saw this and I thought it was awesome.

Who knew Toads were master strategists? :lol:

Credits to Kawaii Beam for the awesome sig.
Visit my channel!

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 10:18:17 AM »
I only played Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword) and Sacred Stone series. I never can completed my Fuuin no Tsurugi due to lack of understanding Japanese :P

Offline dToTb

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 01:34:11 PM »
I played heroes and enjoyed a lot!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)