JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Days Wonder - An Anorak

Author Topic: Infinity (KojiYuu) and Other OSs [Chapter 16 - 19/9/2012, HIATUS]  (Read 55873 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Infinity (KojiYuu) and Other OSs [Chapter 15 Update ; August, 12, 2012]
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2012, 07:29:00 AM »
step by step yuuchan.. be patient T_T

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2012, 02:04:33 AM »
poor haruna. she must be confused with her feeling. acchan deserve haruna's love. but, although haruna lost memory about yuko,she still have feeling for yuko..

man, love is complicated...

LOL at tomochin and jun pyo

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2012, 07:04:28 AM »
What have you done to my KOJIYUU  :cry:

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Infinity (KojiYuu) and Other OSs [Chapter 16 Update ; September, 19, 2012]
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »
sorry for made you waiting.. I'm sorry if this is a fail chapter.. but i hope you can enjoy reading this. :3
and JKT48 Sugoi!

Chapter 16

Heavy Rotation

Date: Satuday, 12 October, 2013

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Right before you left... And before you got into your accident," she said calmly. "You said some things to me... in my room. I was wondering... if you remember."

Her... room...? Did I say anything...?

My whole day, yesterday, in bits of unorganized videos of memory, replayed in my mind...

-FLASHBACK START-

"Why did you grin like that? I bet *static* pervertness has been infected you!", she said as she slap my hands that trying to grope her.

"She's *static* pervert!", i said

"Oh yeah?", a sly grin formed in her face, "Why you *static* her, NyanNyan?"

"Do you like *static*?"

-FLASHBACK END-

Huh...? That didn't make any sense.

"ARGH!" growled Tomochin as she sat down in between Yuko and me. "I need a break~! Acchan is really good at this game."

I turned to find Acchan still standing, posing with the game controller. The giant TV showed Acchan's characters dancing in celebration while Tomochin's put their heads down in defeat.

"WAH~!" I cheered, clapping. "Good job, Acchan!"

"Hehe~" Acchan giggled. "I'm just amazing I guess."

-FLASHBACK START-

When i entered the room, *static* greet me with a strange smile. “Ohayou Miichan!”, i said with *static*. She just nodded and then run to the living room.

Strange.

I keep looking for *static* or anything that i can eat to ease the hunger, but i didn’t find anything.

It must be miichan!!! That little!!

I run to the *static* and find Miichan behind Takamina trying to hide from my glare.

-FLASHBACK END-

Hmm? No Yuko...

"NyanNyan~" Tomochin called. "Avenge my defeat!"

She raised up the game controller. In response, I raised my bandaged left hand.

"Um... I don't think I'm in any condition to play..." I said. "And even if I was, I doubt I could beat her."

"Oh yeah~" smiled Tomochin. "Forgot~!"

-FLASHBACK START-

“Aish.. What should i eat now..”, i whined and now i just realized. “Btw, where’s *static*?”

“Puffft!”, Acchan trying to hold her *static*  laughter

“and Tomochin?” I looked to Acchan *static* as she giving me the i-know-what-you-did-there-look.

“She’s resting in her room. I think *static* she get food poisoning”, said Takamina, “and Tomochin *static* is having a photoshoot now. She’ll be back later in the evening.”

“It must be the *static* omelette that she made yesterday!”, said Acchan before she’s laughing without saw my expression

“WHAT?! Is she okay?”, I asked Takamina worriedly.

“Yes, don’t worry *static* NyanNyan. I already give my wife some porridge. I hope it’ll help*static* her.”, said Takamina

Your wife? Since when *static* Yuko become your wife?!

-FLASHBACK END-

Well... there's Takamina...

"Don't worry, Tomochin," said Yuko next her. "I'll avenge your defeat! FIGHTING~!"

Yuko gave Tomochin a fist pump to which Tomochin happy smiled, handing over the game controller.

-FLASHBACK START-

“Ermmm.. Okay.. Just do your business and buy some medicine for *static* okay, NyanNyan”, said Takamina with a confused look., *static* *static* *static* *static*”

“N-No. I’m okay it’s just.. *static* *static* *static* ”, i stuttered

“Ehem”, teased Acchan, “*static* *static* *static* *static* as soon as possible fo YUKO.”

-FLASHBACK END-

I looked and looked... But... no Yuko...

I looked up to see Acchan and Yuko standing next to each other in front of the TV.

What confused me was Yuko's sudden change in attitude. A second ago, she had a sad look to her, like she was hurt. But now, she was just brightly smiling, a total 180 degree turn from the image she was giving off before. The squirrel girl jumped off the couch enthusiastically and started to make her character.

The other thing that confused me was Acchan's reaction to Yuko offering to play. She looked like Shin when I asked him about the White Door back in the Void. She was smiling, but it wasn't a happy smile. It was a smile that showed off confidence, like she WANTED Yuko to play.

-FLASHBACK START-

“Umm, Acchan.. Just join the girls for a minute, i need to go to toilet.”, i told Acchan quietly.

Acchan nodded and join the girls *static* *static* *static* *static* *static* *static* Her room.

-FLASHBACK END-

Where i was going?

"Okay~" Yuko said after making her character. "Let's play! Go easy on me, Acchan."

"Hehe~" Acchan said. "Of course."

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Tomochin whispered to me. "I don't think Acchan will go easy on her."

I don't think so either...

Acchan turned around to face me and gave me a wink before turning back around.

"Alright!" said Acchan loudly. "My serve!"

Without much effort... the game ended in about 3 minutes with Acchan as the victor.

"Wow, Acchan," I said without thinking. "You're really good!"

"Hehehe," giggled Acchan. "Thanks, NyanNyan."

"One more," Yuko said giving a smile to Acchan. "I think I got the hang of it now."

"Hehe, okay," said Acchan as she restarted the game.

"I'll serve first," announced Yuko.

Yuko's character followed the real Yuko's movements and made a fast serve. Unfortunately for her, Acchan returned it easily, scoring a point.

"Hmmm," wondered Yuko smiling. "How about this?"

Yuko made the oddest movement I've ever seen. Her character followed her movement and hit the serve right before it hit the ground.

"How slow..." said Acchan to herself with a big swing. "That's another - Huh?"

As Acchan's character hit the ball, it flew high into the air and landed in the animated audience.

"Yes!" said Yuko, jumping in the air. "I scored a point!"

Throughout the rest of the match, Acchan stubbornly tried to return all of Yuko's odd serves with huge swings. All of which ended in failure.

"AH~" said Tomochin. "Yuko! You won!"

"Hehe~" Yuko giggled. "Yup! Told you I'd win."

Acchan stood silent in disbelief. Worried, I got up from the couch and walked to her.

"Its okay, Acchan," I said as I rested a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Beat her next time, okay?"

Acchan's face lost all signs of frustration and smiled.

"Of course!" she nodded happily. "As long as you are there to cheer me on, I'll definitely win!"

"Ah~!" said Shin oppa, his head popping into the living room again. "I'm glad everyone is having fun! But right now, it's time to eat! There wasn't a lot to cook with as you can see, the other girls went shopping. But please enjoy."

"YAY~!" cheered Tomochin.

"Oh, Yuko," I called to the girl sitting across from me at the table.

The Shin oppa, the girls, and I were sitting at the table, eating the delicious lunch Takamina and Shin oppa made.

"Hmm?" said Yuko, tilting her head. "What's up?"

"Ah- wait... sorry."

"Hehehe," she smiled. "It's okay. Anyway, you were saying?"

"About that question you asked me..."

"AH!" Yuko responded, looking hopeful. "Do you remember?"

"Um... sorry," I apologized. "I don't... remember what I said you in your room. I don't even remember seeing you in the dorm."

For the split second, the bright smile that she wore disappeared from her face.

"Ah, I see," she said. "I was... just curious about the thing you forgot. It was nothing important anyway."

"Oh," I nodded. "Okay."

But something told me that it was important... and it wasn't okay.

"Yuko, has a good idea, though," commented Shin oppa. "I'm curious to know what she does and doesn't know. As a manager, I must make sure Haruna knows all of our songs."

"You're right, Handsome oppa," acknowledged Takamina. "Don't we have some performances soon?"

"Well, not for a day or two. Here let's try this."

Shin took out a very flat cell phone from his pocket and started to rub the screen with his finger.

"WHOA, WHOA~!" smiled Tomochin, looking amazed at the phone. "Is that... an iPhone5!?!"

"Huh~?" said Shin confused. "Yeah~! It's quite useful."

"Wow~" said Tomochin, still amazed. Her eyes grew bigger as she concentrated on the illuminated screen. "So many little squares..."

"Yah, Tomochin!!" yelled Acchan. "Let Handsome oppa do what he was doing. I want... to know what she remembers too..."

Acchan started to look off at the wall, pretending not to pay attention.

You're... worried aren't you?

"Let's see..." continued Shin oppa. "How about this one...?"

His thin finger lightly pressed the large display screen.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" said Yuko voice from Shin's phone.

"...I want you~..." I sang. "I need you~..."

"AH~!" Tomochin smiled, smiled. "She remembers~!"

The other girls, even Yuko, breathed a sigh of relief knowing that I still remembered our song.

"Of course I remember 'Heavy Rotation'," I nodded. "How can I forget that song?"

"True..." said Takamina. Her face suddenly went from relieved to worried again. "But we are promoting our new song now."

"Ah!" interrupted Shin who was still fiddling around with his phone. "Here try this?"

As his finger pushed the screen, the calm yet cheerful melody came out from his phone

This... song...

My head bopped up and down to the familiar tune.

"GINGAMU CHEKKU!" sang Takamina, both on the one Shin's phone and sitting at the table. "kimi ga kiteru hansode SHATSU MANISSHU dane."

"itoshikute setsunakute," I sang confidently as the lyrics quickly and easily came back to me. "kokoro wa koushigara da yo~."

Everyone smiled happily as the words left my lips. So happy in fact, we ended up all singing Gingham Check together

Without thinking, all of us... and for some reason Shin oppa... got up from the table and started to go over the familiar choreography.

"Wow~!" said Tomochin, complimenting? who else... Shin oppa. "You learned so fast~!"

"Hehehe~" he giggled. "When I'm not playing games in my free time, I dance."

Shin oppa, who immersed himself into the song, started doing impromptu dance moves that I've only seen Sayaka or Jurina do. He danced as if he had prepared this routine all beforehand!

Really? Popping and Locking...? Wah~! You can Wave too? Aish... What can't you do?

"Hahaha!" laughed Takamina. "You're the best handsome oppa."

"EH~!" said Tomochin with a worried face. "Wha - wha - what are you trying to say!?!"

"Ah, don't worry," said Yuko. "Minami is just kidding of course."

"Yeah, Tomochin," agreed Acchan, smiling mischievously. "We all know you like Handsome oppa~!"

"Oh, okay?. WHA - wha - wha - EH!?!" yelled Tomochin shocked. Worried, she turned to see if Shin heard her. "Handsome oppa?"

To my amazement... Shin oppa was still dancing... totally not paying to what was going around him.

AH! The one thing he can't do! Pay attention!

"Oppa~!" said Tomochin louder.

"Huh?" Shin said, who suddenly stopped dancing. "You say something, Tomomi?"

"Ah~!" answered Acchan. "You see, Tomochin wanted to say that -"

"THAT I REALLY LIKE THE FOOD~!" interrupted Tomochin while she pushed Acchan out of the way. "It was good... even though you didn't have any groceries~!"

We all laughed at Tomochin 's embarrassment. Even I, handicapped by the Game, was able to laugh a happy laugh.

Acchan seemed so happy seeing me laugh. She didn't have to tell me. All she had to do was just hug me and I could already feel what she was feeling.

As the song ended, we all gathered around the TV to watch Tomochin and Shin oppa play... and act cute... together again. I cuddled up in Acchan's arms. Not to be out done, the newly official couple did the same thing as Yuko rested her head on Takamina.

Thankfully, Acchan's grabbed hold of my hand just in time, right before the stabbing pain came to my heart. The pain didn't last very long, and peace took over me and the dorm while the sounds of the TomoJin or HaeChin or whatever... couple excited laughs played in the background.

But it was during this peaceful moment to myself that my mind began to wander about Yuko's words. Her words..

"Do you remember... what you said to me... right before you went to go shopping with Acchan the other day?", echoed Yuko's voice in my head.

What did I said to her...?

~Chapter End~
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:29:00 PM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Infinity (KojiYuu) and Other OSs [Chapter 16 Update ; September, 19, 2012]
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2012, 09:43:38 PM »
I want to see Yuko play wii. I'm sure is so funny ^^

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Infinity (KojiYuu) and Other OSs [Chapter 16 Update ; 19/9/2012, HIATUS]
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2012, 12:23:20 PM »
Update!  :cry: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »
Bochang sama, please continue to update! T___T
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
Great... can't wait to see what happen with Yuko and Haruna...

Thank's for the previous chapters... can't wait for the next one

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :theking

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
Aaaaahhhhh what will happen to kojiyuu :cry: :cry:

And yuko why'd you go for takamina :angry:  I thought you love your nyan-nyan :heart:

Update it please :bow: :bow:
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Days Wonder - An Anorak