JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecaster no Shinjitsu

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82074 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter ten : Shadow x Rules
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2012, 02:48:12 PM »
hmm~ good to see you again! and yeah~ i would really love some mayuki too.....

thanks for the chapter~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2012, 03:22:56 PM »
Sechii updates!

Don’t worry~ I won’t fall for her
I love the scene on this part  :shy1:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
Thanks for the update! Love this fic and this chapter was amazing :D Nice revelations from Yuki's point of view, she's a good person :D Lol at her drawing a mustache on minami's photos :P Go investigate and help Acchan find the truth Yuko! lol

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:21 PM »
Yes, still reading and glad to see the update!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2012, 07:46:34 AM »
Can't believe I let this pass my radar XD. So Minami has regained her memory, great now go get back together with Acchan and be a happy family that you three were supposed to have years ago. Baby Jurina is such a pervert though :lol:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:54:01 AM by Tanchan »

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2012, 08:07:06 AM »
Thanks for update~
Ahh!! Minami's memory back!

But...
I wanna read AIdoru panic tooo~
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2012, 12:46:05 AM »
woua! I kinda fell bad for Yuko
Finally Minami remember!!!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
ICHIKAWA-SAN !!!! :D

NICE CHAPTER !!!!!

I VERY LIKE IT !!!!

PLEASE UPDATE !!!

+WMatsui_22+

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2012, 12:35:10 PM »
I like it lots... The Minami... black cat is a clone of the legendary thief, I think...

Thank's for the update...

Can't wait for the next one...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :theking

Offline Ricchan_Sawa

• みんなの執事
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2013, 07:35:12 AM »
hohoho rice~

I just read all of this "Black Cat" and "Aidoru panic" x)

I like both of them~ :cathappy:

muugehk vufynt vun dra haqd lrybdanc!
bmayca ibtyda cuuh!

*my other side appearing* "Hell, this guy said that he looking forward for the next chapt =w=d
guess I'm going to eat some 'acchan' for dinner lmao" 

Please update soon  :bow: :bow:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »
It's a long time
Ichikawa-san why dont you update new chapter yet? :angry: :angry:
please update soon
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
Waaaiiit...what?!?!?! DX noooo  :frustrated: please continue!!!   :kneelbow:

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »
Please Update soon  :bow: :bow:

I really like your fic

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2013, 01:42:12 AM »
please update soon  :bow:

i want to know what happen next and little mayuki moment!
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2013, 07:40:36 AM »
kyaaaa~~ its so damn nice!! PLEASE UPDATE.

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2013, 10:52:51 AM »
Ichikawa-san!!!!

I Need an Update!!!

I really wanna know what happens next!!!!

I hope u have Time to Update this Fic!!!!

I'll be Waiting!!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »
Please update.    :bow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter Eleven : Return
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
:mon trudge:  Hii_chan mad at me?!  :mon lurk:

GOMENASAI MINNA!!!! Sorry for not updating for a long time  :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself:
Life is getting busy lately  :mon whimper:

Thanks for still following this story, thank you!! Me so happy to see the comment  :mon fu:
I'm gonna finish this story faster, because there're still some I haven't updated too.. hehe..
I finished this in such a hurry.. hope this update won't disappoint you, minna~ Enjoy~
Things are getting BOOM!!!

Black Cat

Chapter Eleven – Return
================   ================   ================

Another sunny day in the city…

The young professor is lying lazily on her chair inside her room, staring at the ceiling. She turned her chair and facing the window.

“Hot… I wish I can freeze the sun…” Mayu raised her hands and formed like a gun, aiming the sun outside, “Bang!”

Chuckle… childish” a mature woman walked in with a glass of orange juice in her hand and earned a glare from Mayu.

“Where’s your son?” asked Mayu.

“I told Rena to play with my son while I make you this orange juice”

“Don’t you afraid Rena will break apart his arms?” Mayu grinned.

“I believe she won’t” Yuki replied with confidence and made Mayu pissed.

RIING RIING RIING [Phone ringing]

“From the lab?” Mayu looked at the screen and picked up the call, “Yes?”

[Prof. Mayu, suddenly NO36’s signal is working again. Currently we spotted her location in Akiba City]

“NO36’s signal is working again…? This is weird” Mayu hurriedly back to her chair and operate her gadget on her desk, “Keep watching on it” without long explanation, Mayu hanged up the phone and preparing some of her belongings into suitcase.

“Are you going somewhere?” asked Yuki.

“Yes, I won’t be home for some days” Mayu hurriedly walked out from her room and called Rena to go with her, “Rena! Come with me!”

“Where are we going?” asked Rena as she walked out from Yuki’s room, hugging Yuki’s son in her arms.

“Just throw away that kid and follow me” Mayu replied.

“Throw away?!” Yuki’s eyes widen and stared at Mayu. Rena gulped and stayed silent like a statue, busy arguing inside her mind, should she throw away Yuki’s son?

“I mean… put down…” Mayu corrected her words. Rena nodded and was about to put down Yuki’s son on the floor but then Yuki raised her voice a bit at Mayu.

“Put down?! On the floor?!”

“I mean… Rena, give back that boy to Yuki, nicely, kindly, politely” Mayu corrected her words again.

“Okay!” Rena smiled and gave the boy to Yuki nicely, kindly, and politely.

“I’m going~” said Rena and placed a kiss on Yuki’s cheek and the kid’s cheek and then skipped her way to the door.

“Be careful” Yuki said with a gentle smile.

Mayu annoyed by their moment and kicked Rena’s butt from behind, “Move quickly!”

Rena pouted with teary eyes and walked outside, “Master is mad”

Before Mayu reached the door, Yuki grabbed her shoulder, “Why you kick Rena’s butt? That’s not a good behavior, Mayu”

“So what?” Mayu said without looking at Yuki.

“She is still older than you, even you’re her master. Show some respect” Yuki lectured.

“So now you are lecturing your master? Show me some respect!” Mayu fight back, “I am your master, I do what I want, I do what I like”

“Why you so mad today?” Yuki said and gently cupped Mayu’s right cheek. She smiled and placed a peck on Mayu’s left cheek, “Be careful on your way”

Mayu cleared her throat, “I’m not your kid… don’t treat me like a kid”

“Well, since the day you let me stay here, I see you all as my kid” Yuki patted Mayu’s head.

“I’m not your kid” Mayu raised her head and looked directly to Yuki’s eyes. “I… You are my maid not my mum. You… take care of this house while I’m away!”

Before Yuki could reply, Mayu hurriedly turned her back and closed the door, running to the car where Rena is waiting at the back seat. She sat into the driver seat and took a deep breath to calm down. She slightly touched her left cheek where Yuki kissed her.

“Baka!!!” Mayu shouted and pressed the horn so loud that made Rena surprised and bit her lips instead of the melon pan in her hands.

=================
Somewhere in the city

Minami was sitting on the roof, caressing a black cat which sat on her lap. She attached a necklace on the cat. “Go, Kitty. Don’t let them catch you” Minami said as she let go the cat. Then she opened a map and put on some red marker on it, “From my experience last time.. it’s dangerous to start from here, I should start from here then. It will make my route smoother”

“I’m back” Minami smirked. She put on her hood and grabbed her belonging, “I’m gonna destroy all your toys, Mayu”

Minami was about to jump off from the building, but then she stepped back, “Atsuko… Jurina…” She took a moment to enjoy the night view of the city. “I don’t know if I will come back alive this time…”

She stood there thinking for a while and let out a sigh, “Let me visit you before I’m going to start the war”

=================
At Mayu’s secret Lab

“How’s thing going on?” asked Mayu.

“The signal stopped at this place for about fifteen minutes and not moving”

“Keep observing it” Mayu commanded. “Let’s go Rena”

“Don’t you want to bring more men?” Sae walked into the room and stopped Mayu from leaving.

“Rena is enough” Mayu answered shortly.

“Your target this time is NO36, don’t underestimate her” Sae concerned.

“I agree with Sae” Sayaka said as she walked into the room, “I let you borrow some of my subordinates”

“Don’t underestimate Rena” Mayu pushed Sae and Sayaka out of her way.

“Mayu!” Sae grabbed Mayu’s wrist, “Don’t be stubborn!!”

“Rena!” Mayu called.

Rena immediately grabbed Sae’s hand and pulled it away from Mayu. She grabbed Sae’s hand so hard that Sae growled in pain, “Itai! Itai!! Itaaaaiiii!!!”

“Let go of her, Rena!” Sayaka shouted and pointed her gun on Rena’s head, but that only gained Rena’s creepy laugh.

“Let’s not waste time, Rena” Mayu walked out from the room and followed by Rena.

“Mayu!!” Sae wanted to chase after her but stopped by Sayaka.

“I already sent some of my men to follow her from behind”

“You should have told me before” Sae forgot her hand is hurt and raised it to punch Sayaka but only worsen the injury, “Ah.. Itai! Itaii!! Itaaiiii!!”

======================
Atsuko’s house

“Kitty~ Kitty~”

“Stop playing with the cat Jurina, come eat dinner” Atsuko called.

“Meow~” the kitty followed Jurina to the dining table and hopped on to one of the chair.

Flashback

Jurina and Atsuko were walking home after buying some groceries.

“Meow~” a black cat appeared from behind the bush and walked to Jurina. She sniffed the smell of fishes in the shopping bag Atsuko is holding and walking in circle around Atsuko.

“Kitty!” Jurina lifted up the kitty and holding in her arms, “She is hungry, can I take her home?”

“No” Atsuko crossed her arms.

“Please~~” Jurina said with puppy eyes and stared at Atsuko.

“Okay… just one night. Let her go tomorrow morning, I don’t want to keep a cat inside house anymore”

“YEAY~” Jurina happily bringing the cat to their house.

Flashback End

Atsuko was about to give a fish for that cat but something catch her eyes. She looked at the necklace on the cat’s neck and found it suspicious. She picked up the cat and carefully observing the necklace. There’s something like a device attached on the necklace. She don’t know what it is but she got a bad feeling about it.

“What is this…?” Atsuko tried to remove the device. Suddenly, the doorbell’s ringing.

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong (door bell)

“It must be Yuko-chan!” Jurina jumped off her chair and ran to the door, “Yuko-chan!!”

For her disappointment, the person in front of her is not Yuko. That person walked into the house and looking around. A smaller figure followed behind, playing her gadget. The next second, a red light appeared from the gadget, aiming at the necklace which wore by the cat in Atsuko’s hands. Those two persons appeared to be Prof. Mayu and Rena.

Mayu started laughing when she saw the light hit on the cat’s necklace, “I got tricked… nice one, NO36... You put tracker device on that cat and…” Mayu paused for a while and hurriedly called the headquarter, “Beware of NO36 appear in the HQ, close all the gates and put more security around”

“Who are you?” Atsuko put down the cat and walked closer to get Jurina to her side.

Before Atsuko could approach Jurina, Rena dashed forward and kicked Atsuko hard at her stomach. Atsuko couldn’t able to defend that attack and got thrown few steps backward. Rena keeps attacking Atsuko rapidly. Atsuko still surprise by the sudden attack and now is dodging all Rena’s attack as she could. Rena is attacking in fast speed that Atsuko need to adjust with Rena’s movements before she strikes back.

“Acchan!!” Jurina ran toward where Atsuko and Rena was fighting.

“Kid…” Mayu pulled Jurina back and gave her a slap. Jurina fell on the ground and started crying, red mark was visible on her cheek and the edge of her lips was bleeding, “Don’t move” Mayu commanded.

“Jurina!” Atsuko got distracted and Rena attacked her from behind. She hit Atsuko hard on behind her neck that made Atsuko’s head dizzy. Atsuko shook her head to stay conscious but then another attack from Rena made her completely fell down to the ground.

“Acchan!!” Jurina cried and ran toward Atsuko.

Mayu raised her hand and was ready to give Jurina another slap but Rena stopped it. Rena held Mayu’s hand unconsciously and then she let go of it and apologized to Mayu.

// Is Rena begin to move on her own mind? // Asked Mayu in to herself, // This will be bad.. //

“What to do with her?” asked Rena while pointing where Atsuko was.

Mayu scanned Atsuko’s face with her gadget. Not long after, Atsuko’s information where shown on the screen. Mayu’s eyes widen to see what she got here. “Maeda Atsuko, the successor of Maeda Clan, the biggest hired assassin’s family in this country. I heard she went missing for years…” Mayu smirked as she thinks of something, “She will be good use for me. Rena, bring her back to HQ. She is the best weapon to kill NO36”

“What about the kid?” asked Rena.

“Kill her” Mayu turned to leave without looking back.

To be continue...
What will happen to Atsuko?!  :mon wtf:
She gonna kill Minami?!!!!  :mon wtf: :mon wtf:
Rena will kill Jurina?!!!  :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf:

I'll try my best to update more often  ;)

:mon rush:  Thanks for reading minna~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter Eleven : Return
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
Mayu behaving like she is jealous when Yuki treating someone else nice... especially toward Yuki's son and Rena

NO36’s signal... why is it activating again...?

Ah... so Minami was trying to use this cat to make Mayu running around chasing after weird route

Very tricky of Minami...

Ara... Mayu is like a stubborn child.. more like a kid with a horrible mood

AH... the best assasins able to be defeated that easily...

Ah.. Thank God Rena seems to have a soft spot for small kid...

Eh... Minami... aren't you going to protect Jurina and Atsuko... where are you now...?

Ah.. I hope Minami able to destroy the lab before Atsuko is being used against Minami

What a heartless girl.. Mayu is... just kill Jurina out of nowhere...

When Jurina and Atsuko got nothing to do with her war with Minami

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecaster no Shinjitsu