JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - I Wanna

Author Topic: The Hardships of love - chapter 7 (AtsuMina) 28/5/2014  (Read 22047 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
The Hardships of love - chapter 7 (AtsuMina) 28/5/2014
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:21:29 PM »
I had a new idea for a fic and so I asked for Karupin12 to make a trailer for me luckily she said yes and made this video for me.

Thankyou Karupin12!!

Oh this fic is about Atsumina lol

Takaminas parents are Mariko and Miichan and Madea's are Mayuki and here is the trailer :

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:45:14 PM by sophcaro »

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »
yeah

ATSUMINA
  :inlove:

LOVE IT...
 :heart:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »
Looking forward on its first chapter  :deco:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 04:20:13 PM »
Waitting for new update! :heart:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
The plot sounds really good; wonder how things are going to get.
It sounds a little like Romeo and Juliette; two families hate each other and at the end, they get along just fine. :lol:

Please update soon. XD
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
I love it  :)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 08:20:12 PM »
Ah Robyn its really good can't wait until you update it and ah lol I wouldn't of been able to guess the couple when you told me to guess lol I'm not tht smart and update soon please

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:39 PM »
Awesome trailer :) & loving the sound of the plot, can't wait to read it once you upload the chapters :D Good luck :)

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 12:31:18 AM »
Takaminas parents are Mariko and Miichan and Madea's are Mayuki
LOL XD
Atsumina!!  :on gay:
waiting for the next update
and waiting for the other characters
Arigatou  :mon olympics:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
Yes Another ATSUMINA!!!

Sooo Excited for this fic!!!!

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »
yeahhh..
i really hope that u will post chapter 1 soon...

cant wait to read your story...
 :yossi:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »
The hardships of love
Chapter one 

Waking up in the morning always use to be hard for me especially when i was younger but now not so much.My alarm in the morning is none other than my parents arguing over their stupid rivals it never use to be like this when I was younger I use to wake up to the sounds of singing and laughter coming from my Mother and Mummy. However ever since Shinoda Mariko and Minegishi Minami turned up 10 years ago with their annoying failure of a daughther Takahashi Minami my parents seemed to have created a distance between myself and them. They stopped coming to school plays and my ballet recitals so now all that consists between me and them is a wall that can never seem to broken. As I grew older I started to take singing lessons and joined clubs in school just to pass the time so I didnt have to come home. My parents never really seem to care away but then they never took notice.

If you are wondering who they are you know my parents they are none other than the famous Kashiwagi Yuki aka Mother and Watanabe Mayu aka Mummy the owners of Mayuki corp and I am their daughter Madea Atsuko the girl who will be taking over the company when they pass it down to me.

Now if you are wondering why Shinoda Mariko and Minegishi Minami is such a bother its simply because they are my families rivals with their business MariMii and our two families from what ive heard have a long history with one another and from each story ive heard I hate them more and more especially their daughter. Their daughter Takahashi Minami is a pain the two of us cant stand eachother the teacher doesnt even let us be in the same room as alone as she is terrified we might kill eachother there and then. I would tell you more but I have to get ready for school so excuse me.

Okay now that im ready for school its time to grab something to eat and go to school.I made my way down stairs quietly as I want to hear what my parents are saying but to my disappointment they stopped but only to replace the shouting was the sound of crying. I jumped off the last step and ran into the living room to see my mummy crying and my mother holding her in a tight hug."What is the matter?" I asked my mother just gave me the leave-us-alone look so I just nodded my head and went to the kitchen quickly making a piece of toast then snatched my bag off of the maid then ran out of the house so I woudnt be late for school.

Takamina's pov

"Takamidget it is time to wake up."

I opened my eyes to see my mum with a smirk attached to her gacchupin face. "She cant help if she is small she takes after you." My mommy said as she walked into my room. My mum turned around and stuck her tounge out at her only to get flipped off in return. I chuckled at the scene im postive my parents never grown up. "Get ready for school then come to the living room we need to talk to you." My mommy said leaving the room with my mum following behind her. I rolled out of bed then got to my feet.What bow should I choose for today hmmm ahh the red one.I changed into my school uniform then went to the living room like my parents asked.Oh thats right I need to introduce myself I am Takahashi Minami the daughther of Minegishi Minami aka mum and Shinoda Mariko aka mummy I am 18 years old and top of my class in grades and my rival is none other than Madea Astuko the devil in desguise as an angel.I will explain more later after ive finished talking with my parents.

I walked into the living room rubbing my eyes since I was still a little tired because I stayed up all night studing medicine since I want to be a nurse when im older. "The reason we asked you to talk with us is you know the Mayuki comapany correct?" My mum asked. Of course I do they are the ones that have been trying to sink my parents business ever since we moved here.I nodded my head and then my mummy started to carry on the converstation. "Well about a hour ago we heard Mayu's father died of cancer and now all the money and shares he has of her comapany with her wife will be going to their daughter so we have been thinking we know you want to be a nurse but we cant allow that you will take over the family business wheather you like it or not." My mummy explained.My jaw dropped they have always been supportive of me wanting to be a nurse but now just because the stupid rivals came into more money I cant do what I love.You have got to be kidding me."Dont I have a say in this?" I questioned only to get a shake of their hands as an answer."This isnt fair!" I shouted.

"Wheather it is fair or not it is happening an you have to deal with it its either this or our business goes down the drain we wont have money to surive in this stupid world you will take other the company when you turn 19 and you will look after it now get to school!" My mummy screamed shocking me this was the first time she ever raised her voice at me.My mum seemed to be on mute everytime she opened her mouth no words came out. I nodded my head and excited the room then left the mansion.

What am I going to do?

I sighed annoyed at my parents how could they do this to me?

"Takamina!" A voice shouted I turned in my heels to be greeted with the smiling faces of my two best friends.Oshima Yuko the youngest millonar in the country also the biggest perv in the country she use to be a player until she was tamed by her girlfriend who is my other best frined Kojima Haruna. Kojima Haruna is a complete air head who is totally obsessed with morning musume oh and she is also a secret genuis. "Hey Kojiyuu." I replied waving at them the pair chuckled when they heard me calling them their couple name. "Whats the matter and dont try and smile it away we know you to well." Said Yuko I groanded I didnt even need to try and trick them they already noticed. As we continued to walk to school I explained everything that happaned this morning from me waking up to my mummy shouting. The pair coudnt believe their ears and were speechless not even my best friends could offer me words of comfort they knew once my parents had their minds set on something they will never change it.
I sighed again I hate my life.

Thump.

I fell to the ground my butt hitting it the ground first ouch."Im so sorr- oh wait no im not." Oh great just what I need the wicked witch of the west.

Madea Atsuko.

TBC ....

A/N : Sorry this isnt that good for the first chap but i had to rush it because my family and I had to go through Xmas stuff and they kept me really distracted lol anyway i hope it was okay comment and say what you liked an what needs improving thanks.

@Rukaera: Thanks i hope the first chap was good for you I know it aint that good lol  =)

@Hazwani: Thanks i hope you like the first chap =)

@Karupin12: Thanks again for making the trailer an hope you enjoyed the first chap =)

@Pdpond: Here is chap one hope you like it =)

@RJay: Romeo and Juliette huh if i remember propaly they both die right hmm I wonder if that will happen here hmm thanks for your comment hope you enjoy the first chap =)

@Bimbo: Thanks and i hope you enjoyed this chap =)

@Adam: I swear you tease me saying that you have ice cream lol i have some now so =p and you are so confusion lol an piss of talkin bout assiassnas creed 3 mine got posted today so i have to wait like a week

@TakaminaBG: Sorry it isnt that good for the first chap but i promise that second will be so much better coz i will have more time to write it =)

@Arrow27 : Luck is what i need right now lol thanks for the comment and i hope you enjoy the first chap =)

@Yourockme: Thanks for the comment I hope you enjoy the first chap and im happy you like the parents for them lol =)

@O R I G A M I : Thanks for your comment hope you liked this chap =)

@Dark48 : Thanks hope you liked this chap =)

@Hazwani : I hope you liked the first chap and i love the dancing Yossi lol =)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Chapter one 11/11/12
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »
Ahh this is so good Robyn even if you did rush it and her parents are horrible if they are making her take over the business even if they would lose the money or sell the business to their rivals? I hope she will become a nurse  she should and ahh I hope they don't die in the end and Robyn with the paragraphs that you put in its really easy to read with them put in jeep the paragraph spaces in helps to read it lol ahh I love the update update soon please btw lol its my job to tease you about ice cream and assassins 3  lol btw its so good and to confuse you with I do a lot hehe

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »
Thanks for the update :D I def enjoyed the first chapter :D It was a great introduction. Poor minami and Atsuko can't exactly follow their dreams cause of their families rivalry. & they both def seem to be on bad terms :P Can't wait to see how their relationship develops. Looking forward to your next chapter :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 07:33:13 PM »
wow.. love it.. htey heat each other and kojiyuu is together :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »
KojiYuu  :wub: :wub: :wub:

And AtsuMina, rivals...hah... Well, they soon to find out they are destined for each other, nee?  XD

Great update, thank you, Robyn-san!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline steftakami

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
woooo so great!!  :thumbsup

please continue!  :bow:

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 03:04:00 AM »
It's a pet peeve of mine when a writer doesn't know how to spell a character's name. You can ignore me. All I wanted to say is that it's Maeda, not Madea. This does interest me though. ;) I do hope to see more.
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 10:32:24 AM »
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

i want ur nxt update  :bow: :bow: :bow: onegai!!!
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - I Wanna