JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Biru wo Miorosu Okujou de ~whitfield version~

Author Topic: /shiruba_rein's Library of OS/ : You're Mine Part 2 (MaYuki) 08/05  (Read 20243 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: /shiruba_rein's Library of OS/ : You're Mine (MaYuki) 06/02
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 08:02:57 AM »
I hope part 2 will come sooner. :prayers:

Why do I feel that Mayu will pretend as Yuuma again after these years?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »
Please continue part 2

Will Yuki know that Yuuma is Mayu?

Update soon

Offline mizuratpro95

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 11:29:43 AM »
This is interesting...........
Please update soon :on GJ:

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »
So.. Yuuma is Mayu right? And 'he' gave Yuki a kiss  :shifty:

After all these years, Mayu and Yuki becoming friend >.< or.. yeah becoming closer

Yuki blushed because she got a compliment from Yuuma. Neh.. don't tell me that she like Yuuma

:mon headbang:

Thank younfor this fic Shiruba_rein-san. I hope you can post the next part sooner :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
Re: /shiruba_rein's Library of OS/ : You're Mine Part 2 (MaYuki) 08/05
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:55 AM »
Soo . . . I finally had my motivation to write again!! . . . . Whoopee!!

Sorry for the long wait  :hee:

You're Mine Part 2
(MaYuki)

Two months passed after Watanabe Mayu's first day of school and everything seems to be normal. She was gladly accepted (more like celebrated) when she was admitted in Akihabara Joshi Gakuen, a prestigious all-girls school in Tokyo. Only elites attended this school, so they came from very rich families, but some who have exceptional intelligence are fortunate to be a scholar were also accepted and Kashiwagi Yuki was one of them. Even though Yuki is a year older than Mayu, she would always be followed by Mayu around the school campus wherever she goes because Yuki is Mayu's only friend. The rest of the girls who wanted to talk to Mayu were given a cold shoulder, but they didn't mind. Actually they are elated that they have a princess-like figure in their school, a figure that they could look up to someone intelligent, beautiful and rich. Even though Mayu always wear a cold demeanor, she is beloved by the whole school not only by the students and the teachers but also everyone who would land their eyes on her.

Every lunch break, Mayu would always drag Yuki to the rooftop to avoid disturbances from her fan girls; also she wants to spend most of her time with Yuki alone. Living with each other for years makes them best of friends but even though they were close, some things are hard to say even to the people closest to you. Mayu became possessive with Yuki. She gets jealous when Yuki talks to someone else when she is around, she doesn’t like it when Yuki is busy doing her chores or her homework, she wants Yuki’s attention, Yuki’s time . . . . . and Yuki’s love. It’s one of the few things that Mayu couldn't say to Yuki.

Yuki brought out the bento which was made by her mother and placed it above the mat where they were sitting. Mayu excitingly opened the lid and grinned at the sight. Of course it is not every day that people see the cyborg-like Mayu to be excited, but in Yuki's case it's pretty normal. Yuki just blushed at the cute expression of Mayu and smiled while patting her head gently.

Ever since Yuki started to be by Mayu's side, she discovered new and fun things about Mayu. Like how she would squeal whenever she is watching her favorite anime on TV, she would always draw her favorite anime characters before going to sleep, she would also ignore anyone if she is in a middle of an online game and also she never let Yuki to go inside the bathroom with her let alone see her naked, there are also instances that Mayu doesn’t let Yuki inside her room for unknown reasons.

Also she became Mayu's personal seamstress. She would sometimes make clothes for Mayu's anime figurines or Mayu herself, but Mayu would never let her to do the measuring.

Being a talented artist, Mayu would design some clothes and lets Yuki sew them, at first Yuki didn't mind but sometimes Mayu would draw clothes that only guys could wear. Yuki was curious and began to ask (pester) Mayu who were the clothes for but the other girl would just ignore Yuki and will only deal with Yuki whenever she decided to give up the question. Not bearing being ignored by Mayu, Yuki just yielded and just obeyed every command of her beloved friend.  But even though they were friends for 8 years, she doesn't know where the sewn clothes for guys went to, she haven’t seen Mayu wearing the clothes that she sewed, she never step foot into the room inside the room of Mayu which was blocked by a security pin and a sign on the door saying: Strictly No Entry Except Mayu.
Not only Mayu who has a secret or two but Yukirin also never told anyone that she met a boy who was lost in the garden and disappeared suddenly taking with him Yuki’s handkerchief and her first kiss.

Thinking about the kiss, Yuki unconsciously touched her lips and her mind wandered off. She could feel heat rushing up to her face as she remembers the soft sensation that was given to her by a boy who she just once saw and never seen again. She felt a pang of sadness as she recalled his promise that they would see each other again but years passed and she never heard anything from the boy.

Mayu was aware of the emotion of Yuki was feeling as she was looking at her actions.
’Please wait a bit more Yuki . . . ‘

Mayu wanted to say it out loud but she can’t and she was already hungry. She poked Yuki’s cheek which took her out from her daydream. Mayu was about to ask her a question but Yuki quickly took her chopsticks.

"C'mon let’s eat . . .Itadakimasu~" Yuki thanked for the food and was also followed by Mayu, .

"Itadakimasu~"

" Mamarin really knows my favorites . . . " Mayu munched the food happily. Yuki, who was amused hearing the other girl calling her mother ‘Mamarin’ giggled while picking up the tamagoyaki using her chopsticks.

After swallowing the said food, Yuki turned her attention towards Mayu who was savoring every bite from her tonkatsu.

“By the way Mayuyu . . . I heard that you joined the Drama club . . . “ Yuki looked at the girl who just suddenly stiffened beside her. She stopped moving and refused to look at the older girl.

“I didn’t join, I was forced . . . Who did you hear that from? . . . “ her cheerfulness suddenly vanished and was replaced by a blank emotion.

“Every student that I passed by the hallway were saying ‘Kyaah . . . Mayu-sama is going to perform for the drama club’, ‘Mayu-sama acting <3’ , ‘I can’t wait to see Mayu-sama’s performance!’“ Yuki mimicked Mayu’s fan girls’ voice and actions “. . . Well, things like that. . . “

Mayu didn’t respond and just continued eating. Yuki glanced at her friend and pat her shoulder. Mayu looked hesitant to give Yuki a reply, looking back and forth between Yuki and her bentou. Uncomfortable with the silence between the two of them, Mayu decided to give her friend a response.

She turned her attention to Yuki and sighed.

“Actually, I wanted to say it to you personally . . . . but you beat me to it” Mayu pouted.

“You are playing Prince Charming for your play Snow White right? Also, the drama club president agreed that you would design your own costume . . . and of course, I’ll sew it for you. The Drama club’s president asked for my help in making some of the costumes . . . ”

Since they are an all girls’ school, apparently Mayu has no choice but to be Prince Charming. Being popular ever since she stepped foot into the school, the students nominated her to take the role. Mayu just reluctantly agreed thinking that it may cause havoc if she declined the role.

“Okay . . . “ Mayu murmured, not feeling happy.

Sensing the sad aura of Mayu, she scooted closer until their shoulders touched. Yuki wanted to help her out even just for a little. She wanted Mayu to do her best in everything that she does and she wants to be Mayu’s support. She began to think for a while, her right hand unconsciously made way to her chin and her brows were scrunched up a little. When she finally had a bright idea, she suddenly shouted that startled Mayu who was about to put a piece of chicken inside her mouth.

“Ahhh!!! . . I got it!! How about I help you in practicing your lines? . . . “ Yuki grinned from ear to ear.

“Really, Yukirin? . . . Yatta!” Mayu hugged Yuki which earned a blush from the older one. Mayu rested her head on Yuki’s chest, hearing her steady and loud heartbeat, and both of her hands gripped Yuki’s shirt on the back. Yuki surrounded her arms around Mayu’s shoulders and smiled at the act of the younger one.

The two stayed in that position for a couple of minutes until Mayu decided to talk.

“Ne, Yuki . . . “

Yuki could feel Mayu’s grip on her shirt getting tighter.

“Yes Mayuyu? . . . “ Yuki stroked her friend’s hair gently.

“What would you do if you knew that you were deceived by someone? . . . “

“Mou, Mayuyu . . . . What’s with this serious question?” Yuki pouted but her question was ignored by Mayu who just kept silent.

Yuki paused for a moment before replying.

“I’ll be infuriated and maybe, I’ll ignore that person . . .” Yuki felt Mayu flinch in her statement.

“ . . Of course you would . . . “ Mayu murmured which was heard by Yuki.

“But if that person will tell me the reason why he deceived me and his reason is acceptable, I might forgive him . . After all, everything has a reason, right?. .“ Yuki pulled out from the hug and stared at Mayu.

“Why did you ask Mayu? . . “

“I was just thinking, what would Snow White have felt when she learned that her step-mother, the queen deceived her and attempted to kill her? . . . “ Mayu just replied nonchalantly. Of course, Yuki would just accept her answer knowing that Mayu is just an innocent girl who rarely went outside her room to know the evil from this world. But unknown to her, there is a hidden feeling of guilt from the other girl.

Watanabe Mayu locked herself inside her room. It was one of those days that she wouldn’t let anyone, especially Yukirin, to go inside her room. After finishing some draft for her Prince Charming costume, she headed for bed while reading the script.

“Tsk. Why do I have to be Prince Charming? . . . “ Mayu cursed as she flipped the pages of the script she was holding. “Today is supposed to be my manga night, I even bought 4 new volumes of my favorite manga . . . stupid play for being in the way . . .   “ she rolled over facing the ceiling.

“ . . . But it’s refreshing to play the part of a guy. . . . I think I had enough playing as a girl. “

She closed her eyes and began to repeat her lines inside her head. She already memorized all of them but she is not confident to say it out loud, let alone speaking it in front of the whole student body. Being a shy person, she wasn’t really much of a talker. She talks not because she wants to; she talks because she has to. That’s why to people who don’t understand her misinterprets her being cold because they thought that she’s prideful or egotistical, but the truth is Mayu doesn’t know what to say or doesn’t know how to express her emotions well.

Sighing, Mayu stood up from her bed and headed to her closet. Not the open closet that she has she has beside her door, but the other one that is secured well.

It wasn’t just any ordinary closet, it was a walk-in closet with a security pin which prevents anyone from coming inside because what lies inside is something Mayu can’t say to anyone, not even to Yuki.

Mayu put in her pin code and walked straight inside. It was a well lit room with white painted walls. There are many glass cabinets in lined, just like those in museums, each cabinet has also as a description for the thing that is exhibited inside but instead of artifacts, Mayu’s cabinet contained clothes. Her closet was as large as her room and mind you, her clothes are not ordinary, they are special because they are not your everyday clothes that you can wear at home, at school or even at the mall. If you do, all eyes would be on you and of course, Watanabe Mayu didn’t want that so that’s why she kept them hidden inside this room and she never lets them see the light of day because, all of the clothes inside her closet are for ‘cosplay’. The clothes are for both guys and girls from different anime that she watched and they are in complete set, from the shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, accessories, contact lenses, weapons and wigs.

Being an artist that she is, she would just draw the clothes of her favorite anime character and she would order Yuki to sew them for her, she’d rather have Yuki in making them than ordering online. Of course she didn’t tell her that it was for cosplay and being unobservant sometimes Yuki doesn’t know that the clothes are from an anime. Yuki took care of the clothes while Mayu made the accessories and weapons but for the shoes, contact lenses and wigs, she would order them from an online shop, Mayu was not the type of person to go around malls and check stuff.

She approached one of her favorites, the costume of Ciel Phantomhive from the anime Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler. Of course, the wig was there, Ciel’s signature eye patch, the contact lens that symbolizes Ciel and Sebastian’s contract and also the aristocrat Victorian era clothes.

She smiled. She was proud of her collection.

She passed by at the other clothes and went towards the large full body mirror.

She looked at herself from head to toe and touched the surface of the mirror which contains her reflection.

“Mayu . . . .Watanabe Mayu, huh . . . “ she sighed deeply, facing her reflection and let her arm fall loosely on her side.

She began to unbutton her pajama. As her buttons become undone one by one, a larger part of her milky white skin could be seen. She took off the upper part of her clothing and let it fall to the floor. After that, she took off something from her head and threw it above her pajama top.

“It’s been a long time . . . . Watanabe Yuuma . . . “

It was not his hidden collection or being a closet cosplayer that he wanted to hide from Yuki.

It is the fact that Mayu and Yuuma is the same person. The heir of the Watanabe family is a guy.

He ran his fingers across his blonde hair which already reached the base of his neck.

“So my hair already grew out this long . . . . I think I need a haircut . . .”

Most of the years of his life, he is locked up inside his room so he would just spend time watching anime or reading manga causing him to be a hardcore otaku. He would always admire different characters, from the way they dress-up, the way they speak, the way they act, etc. He would dress-up as his favorite anime character may be it a guy or a girl. At first everyone in the mansion was surprised to see him wear those different costumes but knowing that it was one of the things that make him happy, they let him be.

His parents are rarely home because they always go out to attend their business but they know that he has this weird hobby called ‘cosplay’ of course as parents who rarely spend time with their kid, acceptance was the least that they could give Yuuma, not that he’s gay or confused or anything, they just let him be happy as a cosplayer. Sometimes, when he’s really into the character he’s dressed up as, he would sometimes forget to take the costume off so he would sleep with his costume on.

He also don’t talk much to the maids inside his house because they are also busy doing their work but they also know about his hobby. Sometimes, if Yuuma feels lonely he would cross-dress as ‘Mayu’ and act all cutesy to gain attention from the people inside his mansion. Of course it would not be awkward for a girl to act cute in front of others to catch somebody’s attention, and this is one of the reasons why he managed to pretend as Watanabe Mayu.

Whenever they are free, the maids would sometime play with Yuuma as Mayu, they gave the child attention which wasn’t given to him by his parents. The attention he wants is not like the ones that are given to him by his fans, who only like his appearance, his money, his intelligence or his fame. What he really wanted was ‘love’. Love from someone who really understands him and he found out that he experiences this thing called Love whenever he is with Yuki.

When he was a kid, he doesn’t know how to interact with other kids because he was always surrounded by people who are far off from his age. When he first saw Yuki stepped into his mansion, he immediately fell in love. She was outgoing, friendly, responsible, industrious and bright. She was a total opposite of him, being curious to see a girl near his age, he would hide and observe Yuki and follow her around secretly. But Yuuma was too shy to face her let alone start a conversation with her. So he dressed up as Mayu in order to approach because he thought that little girls were hostile to little boys. As he observed in the anime that he watched as a kid, girls would always be with girls and boys would always be with his fellow boys. And boys would always tease or bully the girls until they cry and Yuuma doesn’t want that. He doesn’t want to see Yuki cry.

But he wanted to know more about her so he always peeps on Yuki whenever she does her chores. When Yuki was working in the garden, he secretly hid behind a bush but his cover was blown and Yuki began to chase him. He suddenly tripped and Yuki help him out by treating his wounds and fixing his torn shirt. When he told her that he is leaving, Yuki cried and gave him a handkerchief that was embroidered with the letter ‘Y’ and as thanks; he kissed her on the lips.

He didn’t want to see Yuki’s tear streaked face, but she did when she met him as Yuuma and when she first met ‘Mayu’, Yuki gave him a warm smile. So ever since that day, he never took off that twin tailed wig from his head (of course he takes it off whenever he takes a bath) and he decided to stay by Yuki’s side as Mayu so that Yuki would always laugh happily and smile warmly and he’ll never see her cry again.

Even though for years he pretended as a girl, Yuki didn’t fail to show her love for Mayu. Yuki cared for Mayu and stayed by her side and this caused him to fall harder for the girl who he spend time with everyday.

That’s why he wanted to reveal this secret to her.

Because he loves her, he wants to tell the truth.

He wants to know if Yuki would accept the way he is and love him.

Yuuma didn’t bother to wear a shirt for his upper body, not minding the cold temperature from the room. He went near the corner of the room where a small drawer was located. He opened it and it contained a black box. He revealed he content from the box and took it out carefully. It was a pure white handkerchief with a letter ‘Y’ embroidered on its’ corner.

“Yuki . . . I know when I’ll meet you as a guy. When I’ll meet you as Yuuma again, I am certain that you’ll cry. When that time comes, I’ll return this to you and wipe away your tears. And when I’ll finally have an opportunity, I’ll tell you what I truly feel . . .”

tbc.

The next chapter would be the last one!! :D . . . .

I think I’m gonna hide again  :on crazygran: . . . . .

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 10:31:58 AM »
please update faster~  :tantrum:

i like it hehe  :on lol:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »
Ohohoho Mayu is actually a boy?
I wonder what yuki reaction if she found out?
slap him or call him hentai because she let him hug her?
Or Mayu ever saw more of yuki body?  :lol:

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 10:20:24 PM »
Uwah, nice chapter Shiruba_rein-san  :on GJ:

So... Yuuma pretend to be a girl because he thought that if he shown up as a boy, maybe he couldn't becaming closer to Yuki, because in anime that he watched, boys always tease and make girl crying
Ahh... how cute~~  :gmon bye:

Thank you for this chapter Shiruba_rein-san :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 04:30:08 AM »
Ahhhh~ Mayuki is so sweet

Mayu is Yuuma~

Can't wait to see Yuuma tell his true identity to Yuki

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2015, 09:26:31 AM »
Chapter 3 Please
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 09:38:32 AM »
Chapter 3 pleaseeee

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 07:49:03 PM »
MAYUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:22 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S A CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRR  :panic: :panic::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Please updateeeeeeeeeeeee PART 3 IS MISSINGGGGGGGGGGG :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Biru wo Miorosu Okujou de ~whitfield version~