JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song

Author Topic: You and Me... and the Red thread - Chapter 20 (09/04/2021)  (Read 105294 times)

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread (UPDATE Chapter 9 & 10)
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2014, 03:26:18 PM »
Mayuyu kept on staring at Yukirin's sleeping face :mon lol: :shy2:
Yuko and her teasing with what happened to Rena and Jurina  :pig laugh:
Jurina's father is just way to strict! :depressed: I feel bad for Jurina, she always thinks of herself as a replacement of others  :fainted:
Wmatsui starting over again, I hope nothing gets in the way of the recovery :mon whimper:
“eh? But she’s just a girl Haha and I’m more fun to be with than her” the guy said trying to piss Jurina but Jurina just ignored him
This guy thinks just because he is high class he can say anything he wants :pig realmad:, good thing Jurina beat him in the match :mon fyeah:
“mou-! ruining such a good moment, stop teasing me”
“haha, come on let’s sleep”
Ha~ They are back to their playful and usual selves :hee:
I wonder who the person that called Jurina was? :mon huh:
And is the person in the bookstore Airin? :dunno:
Thanks for the update :onioncheer:
Can't wait for next chapter :tama-heart:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2014, 03:32:10 PM »
Kyaaa XD

I ♡ drama between jurina and rena, hope jurina's father would not give a burden to jurina anymore..

Also i need more mayuki :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2014, 09:14:29 PM »
That HOT scene....  :ptam-shy: they were enjoying it right? especially Jurina  :cathappy:

ah, Jurina is acting strong when she's hurting inside. and a bit tsundere towards Rena too  :OMG:

I wanna kill her father!!!  :angry1:

And.... is this new character Airin? Jurina seems really pissed  :dunno:

UPDATE SOON !!! :sashiko:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2014, 09:34:07 AM »
first wmatsui arc was over, so they start over again, i thinkk its's a great decision since jurina and rena still need to prove a lot of thing,jurina still has a doubt abaut herself , yeah i though her father give her more frustration than rena, maybe the time she spend when rena leave her alone with airin make her felt unsecure and doubthing about he capabillity to protect rena, if not she will accept rena whatever she's doing at her.as for rena herself,as a reader i though it too fast too for her to say i love you to jurina when she just broke up with airin in a months ago when she dating her years,she need to know her feeling more,we do not want thing like airin happen again right? whenever rena get bored or a thing.

and i wait for mayuki arc and others too~
so far wmatsui have the complicated, i wonder what other problem hehe~

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
moooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »
Oh pls continue!!  頑張れ頑張れ!!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2014, 03:01:46 PM »
The person that Jurina saw at bookstore is Airin right?
If its Airin.... can Jurina able to keep calm and trust Rena......
the drama continues....

update soon~ :cathappy:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread -> UPDATE Chapter 11
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2014, 09:11:55 PM »
late update- We're so sorry!!!  :bow:
we're really busy with work for these past few weeks  :panic: tough programmer's life :yawn: we can't get enough sleep  :cry:
plus, yurin's right hand was strained and so she she's having troubles typing  :(

oh well~

XD regarding the girl that jurina saw at the book store yeah it's airin  :roll:

:cathappy: again sorry for the late update, I'll also post chapter 12 as soon as i finished editing it  :D but i need to get to work again later so sorry in advance! maybe tomorrow or the other day i'll post it   :doh:  :sweatdrop: 

note: the events from this chapter happened the same time of wmatsui arc :roll:

-----------------

Chapter 11 – Still the Golden Week

Part 1 – Friends 「onsen cut scene 」

“Yosh! Mina, because this is our last day in here… how about we goof around alone do what you want but for safety purposes, go by pair instead, ja~ I’ll go first” yuko said
“Ah! Chotto yuko-senpai! I’m coming with you” haruna said as she finish what she was drinking and get off as well
“Hm? What is it nyan-nyan?” yuko stopped walking and turned to face haruna
“eto…”
“ahhh… what should I say? The truth is, Takamina-sensei asked me to accompany yuko-senpai... I don’t really know why”
“You should have fun with others nyan-nyan~ ja…” Yuko said with a smile then turn back to where she is heading
“ehh? Chotto matte! Yuko-senpai!” Haruna said as she follows yuko

“haha~ are you stalking me today nyan-nyan?”
“ah? no!”
“did sensei ask you?”
“eh? How did she know”
”haha~ am I right? geez~ come on nyan-nyan”
“ah? where to senpai?”
*knock-knock*
“ano… yuko-senpai? What are we doing here?” Haruna asked as yuko was knocking in at acchan’s room
“Checking up on her of course”
“ah- yes, she didn’t eat with us, Takamina-sensei said atsuko-senpai had a headache”
*knock-knock*
“acchan? Are you asleep?” yuko called while knocking
“what is it yuko?” Acchan replied while opening the door
“ah- you still have headache?”
“hmm… did Takamina said that?”
“haha~ you don’t have?”
“no- I just don’t want to go out, that’s all”
“I thought so~ haha~ can we come in?”
“so what are you two doing here?” Acchan coldly asked the two
“Well, Takamina-sensei asked nyan-nyan to check up on you~ and I’m just accompanying her~ hehe~”
“eh-? Hey- Yuko-senpai, don’t say that-” Haruna panicked as she remember yesterday her scary senpai that she doesn’t want to lie to her to not make her angry
“Liar-” Acchan glared at yuko, but yuko just laughed
“So? Why did the two of you fight? Or rather why are you angry at her?” yuko asked while she rolled on the bed
“I’m not really mad…” Acchan replied sluggishly
“hm… you’re not mad but it’s written all over your face”
*pout* “It’s just that, Takamina is too dense”
*sigh*”she’s not dense, I know she knew it, she’s just too coward to face her own feelings” yuko thought while looking at acchan’s expression but she decided not to say it
“nyan nyan, what do you think of takamina-sensei?” yuko asked  Haruna who have no clue on what yuko and Acchan are talking about
‘Sensei? hm? why are you asking me senpai? Eto… I guess she’s really nice because she cares for her students?’
“caring huh? Yeah she’s too caring that she’s being meddlesome and over acting right? Yuko commented while facing acchan
“hey- she’s not-  hm… over acting well sometimes but that’s just because she always work hard”
“yeah she’s working really hard that she forget the people who care for her and ignore their feelings right?”
“hm.. she’s just dedicated to work but she still makes up for it, like she cook meals for me and she always mail me… but-”
“but sometimes forget it- and you keep sulking right? And she’s also too stubborn that you two keep on disagreement”
“but she always obeying me though-”
“but she doesn’t believe you when you say you love her”
“AH!!!  Why do I love that midget!?”
“yeah, why do you love her?”
“I did try to love someone else but…”
“Eh!? Atsuko-senpai likes Takamina-sensei???” Haruna suddenly said as she finally gets what Yuko and Acchan are talking about
“haha~ are you surprised nyan-nyan? What do you think about their relationship?”
“teacher to student? For me it doesn’t matter, Atsuko-senpai I’ll support you! do your best!” Haruna said to Acchan as she’s cheering for her
“oh- thanks, well- it’s also girl-to-girl relationship, do you think it’s okay?”
“that doesn’t matter senpai! I’ll support you for sure~”
“then when I need help will you help me?”
“hai senpai!”
“oh~” yuko was only watching them as she smiles…
“you seem to be eager helping Acchan on her love life, nyan-nyan, could it be you also like somebody?” yuko commented
 “eh-? Hehe~ hai, I do like someone… actually he’s my childhood friend…”
“hm.. so where is that person?” yuko asked
“uhm… actually  that person is far away but he’ll comeback for sure!~ I trust him hehe~”
“hmm… I’m sure he’ll be back just for the beautiful you hehe~” yuko only smiled
“hai-” Haruna blushed at what yuko said
geez- why don’t just yuko tell haruna that her childhood sweetheart is  her?- that she already came back? Mou- these two midgets are really troublesome” Acchan only thought while she saw yuko’s affectionate look at haruna

Part 2 – After they came back from the trip

When they arrived in Tokyo, Yuki’s family butler fetched them. They have arrived at midnight and all of them were tired from the trip.
“ah yuki, I’ll get off here, I’ll just walk from here”
“eh? Are you sure yuko?”
“yes~ hehe~”
“then acchan your house is around here right? On what street was it? We’ll send you home”
“Ah- yuki it’s okay, there’s no need- we’ll also just walk from here”
“eh? acchan are you sure? But it’s already late, it’s much safer to send you home”
“no, it’s really okay”
“oh- okay”
“I’ll also get off” Takamina said
“eh? Then I will also-” Haruna blurted out without thinking, panicking because it seems she been left of
“are you guys sure? Then take care, be careful”
And then the 4 of them started walking-
“Haruna-chan is it okay for you to walk home?” Takamina asked her student worriedly
“hai- actually I love walking around the town~”
“ohh- but it’s already late your parents might be worried”
“ah- that’s true- well, if that happens there’s nothing I could do about it hehe~ ”
“eh? You’re really carefree aren’t you? haha”
“nyan-nyan~ your house is near here?” yuko called
“eh? Hai-senpai”
“let me help you carry those things we’ll send you home first”
“eh? Is it okay?”
Then the three of them walked Haruna to her house. Haruna, yuko, and Acchan were chatting while walking while their sensei was watching them behind.
“ah- she’s still angry, mou~ and yuko too-” Takamina was troubled
Then they’ve reached Haruna’s residence
“woow- your house is really big Haruna-chan~ and it has a modern look? Is your house high tech?” Takamina commented exaggeratedly as if to make them laugh but yuko and Acchan just stared at her coldly
“well- hai, then I’ll be going now, thank you”
“well then, bye nyan-nyan~”
“hai be careful yuko-senpai, atsuko-senpai, sensei”
Then the three of them continued walking… again yuko and Acchan was walking ahead of Takamina while chatting.
“Acchan are you tired? Let me help you carry your luggage”
“ah thanks yuko” Acchan thanked yuko smiling
“I’ll help you guys” Takamina said but the two ignored her and walked faster ahead of her
“ehh??” Takamina was now holding her tears as she was really saddened that the two was ignoring her ever since Acchan got mad at her
And then they have arrived at Takamina’s apartment where Acchan also lives
“then just call me when you’re lonely okay? I’ll accompany you- unlike someone here” yuko said while looking at Takamina and face Acchan
“eh? Why are they mad?” Takamina wanted to talk to them but the two keeps on ignoring her, she’s trying her best not to cry
“mmm.. arigatou yuko”
“then I’ll go home now”
“ja~ be careful going home”
“Ah-! yuko about tomorrow-” Takamina called yuko as she remembered something
“you don’t have to accompany me tomorrow Takamina-”
“hey- but it’s dangerous if you went alone, and also you don’t have the chairman’s permission so I’ll go with you tomorrow”
“NO-”
“hey-”
“I got it-I won’t go there anymore, so you don’t have to accompany me, then I’ll be going”
“hey yuko-” *sigh*
And then yuko left… and then the two went inside their house
“what was that all about?” Acchan asked Takamina as she was wondering
“eto… the truth is, tomorrow is the death anniversary of yuko’s mother”
“oh- but why dangerous? She’ll just be visiting right?”
“well… the chairman didn’t gave permission so…”
“but the chairman is her sister right? Why?”
“well you see, she have some family issues so  please don’t ask for details anymore”
“hm… but yuko is my friend, she cares for me unlike you- hmpt.” Acchan said as she walks away towards her room
“Acchan, you’re still angry? I’m sorry please” Takamina followed her but Acchan shut her room’s door
Meanwhile, when Haruna arrive at their house…
“tadaima~”
“welcome home, Haruna-sama. You’re parents are waiting for you since yesterday”
“hmm? But I told them it was a 3 day trip-”
Then Haruna went to the living room where her parents are waiting
“Tadaima desu~” Haruna greeted them lively ignoring the fact that her parents were mad at her coming home late
“Haruna what time do you think it is?”
“hmm.. 12:30 midnight?”
“well yeah it’s midnight already and why did you came home this late?” haruna’s father asked her as he put his palm on his forehead because of his daughter’s answer
“well we went home late? There’s nothing we could do about it~”
*sigh*“then who were you with?” her father asked again as he gave up scolding Haruna because of his daughter personality
“Well, I’m with my classmates and senpai. Hmm... Kashiwagi-senpai, Matsui-senpai, my senpai in music club Maeda-senpai and the student council president of our school, Oshima-senpai”
“eh? Did you say Oshima?” her father was surprised after hearing the name Oshima
“hai, Oshima Yuko-senpai, she’s a scholar in our school and she’s also the student council president”
“ah- scholar? A common person huh?”
“eh? Hai- she’s a scholar, hm? what is it dad? Why do you ask?”
“ah- nothing haha-”
“sigh- thank goodness, for a second I thought she’s someone from that wolf clan, but well that clan would never allow their family members get friendly with others as they pride themselves and stand for their superiority and I heard they educate their descendants so I guess she’s just really a common person… yokatta-”
“Haruna-chan, you should continue being friends with the Kashiwagi family and Matsui family and others too okay?” her mother jokingly laughed
“Mom-! I don’t make friends just for business! Mou!”
“I’m just joking haha, then you may go to your room now, you’re tired from the trip right”
“hai~ good night mom, dad”

Part 3 – Childhood memories

When Mayu and Yuki arrived at their house, they immediately went to their room to sleep…
“Mayu… we’ll visit uncle and auntie tomorrow as promised”
“hai- thank you yukirin” *hugs*
And then they went to sleep…

The next morning Yuki and Mayu went to visit the grave of Mayu’s parents
“Mom, Dad-” Mayu whispered as she kneeled and placed the flower at her parent’s grave
“Mayu-” Yuki looked at Mayu as she was troubled by Mayu’s painful expression every time when Mayu remembers her parent’s death
“I’m okay yuki-”
Although mayu said she’s okay, yuki knew that mayu was crying and mayu just don’t want to show yuki her crying face.
Ever since they were kids yuki doesn’t like to see mayu’s crying face as it breaks her heart so  she always spoiling her acting motherly to her.
Mayu looked at the grave for almost an hour, yuki was just silently looking at mayu.
“yuki, I’m okay now. let’s go home”
“mayu, do you want to go for a picnic?” Yukirin suggested to cheer up mayu
“eh?”
“I already asked our butler to prepare, let’s go?”
“oh- okay”
It was already lunch time when they reached the garden where they were having a picnic
“Mayuyu~ here, jellybeans”
“woahh- thank you Yukirin, ja itadakimasu-”
“hey- you should eat lunch first, sweets are for dessert”
“but it’s also food so it’s okay”
“no!!! you should eat lunch first okay? here”
Then they started eating….
“Mayu, eat those veggies”
“geh-”
“hey- mayu, come on you should eat vegetables”
“it’s okay, I take vitamins so I don’t need them”
“Mayuyu~!”
“Ah- yada! Yada!”
“come on mayu, here say ah~”
“mou yada-”
After they finished eating yuki remembered something…
“mayu- here~”
“what is this yuki?”
“present”
“present? For what?”
“nothing, I just want to give you one~ hehe~ I bought it when we’re looking for omiyage at onsen”
“ah- thank you yukirin” Mayu then opened her present
“ah~ it’s an anklet”
“did you like it?”
“hai- it’s cute” mayu replied
“of course I’m happy coz it’s from the one I love…”  mayu only thought but she still keeps wearing her cyborg face though deep inside she really felt happy receiving gift from the one she loves
“ne, we should have invited sae-chan with us”
“…” Mayu just threw a dissatisfied look to yuki after hearing Sae’s name, her happiness suddenly fade
“Mayu? Why are you cold towards Sae-chan?”
“I don’t like her-”
“eh? But the two of you were really close when we were kids”
“eh?”
“I’m not joking, It’s true… hm… what was it? the reason you got to hate her now? I can’t remember… ”
“I don’t know…”
“but the two of you are really close, and we always play playhouse back then… Mayu was the baby, I’m the mother and Sae was the father”
“that setting again? Please stop it, I hate it” mayu uncaringly thought
“-and you used to call Sae-chan, daddy”
“huh?”
“that’s when we’re around grade two? Or three? But somehow when we entered 5th grade? Hmm… yup 5th grade I think, you and Sae-chan seems distant and Sae-chan became a play girl until now she rarely hangout with us anymore… she seems so distant”
“why are you suddenly talking about her?” Mayu asked irritably
“eh? But she’s our childhood friend, and you’re really close to her when we’re kids”
“just stop that- ”
“mayu? Are you angry? gomen”
“no…” mayu emotionlessly said but every time yuki talk about Sae, Mayu’s chest tightens as it aches but she can’t do anything about it
“sorry, mayu~ here jellybeans, say ah~”
“hmpt…”
“ehh?? Mayu turned tsun again…” T__T
“but then- what was it, the reason I hate that person? I just remember that we used to compete for yuki’s attention when we were kids… and because Yuki was always lonely by her own and also she can’t handle the two of us demanding to her she created that family scene”
“Yuki, I hate it when you talk about her, she’s just playing with your heart, please stop chasing after her”
“Yuki, you always cares for me, so maybe I have a chance? maybe if I could make her forget that person, she’ll also love me the way I do”
“Then I’ll help her- No-! I will make her forget that person, I can’t stand it anymore, seeing her being hurt”

When they went home, Mayu placed the music box she bought when they were on the trip on the table along with a letter, without Yuki knowing it

--------------------------------------
Yuki,
Do you remember when we were kids? You always sing to me when I have troubles when I sleep
You’re voice so sweet which makes my heart at peace, like an angel that puts me at ease
Do you remember when we were kids? You always comfort me when I am lonely
You’re hand so caring which makes my loneliness fade, like an angel that always gives light to darkness
Do you remember when we were kids? I used to hate the world but you keep on making me see the beauty to live
You’re existence in my life which gave me hope to continue living, like an angel so kind, so beautiful
Like the sweet music from this music box, let me comfort you when you feel lonely
Like this delicate music box, let me protect your heart from pain
Back then you always protect me, now it’s my turn to protect you forever

--------------------------------------

Part 4 – Yuko’s pain

Outside a shop near the train station a small girl was waiting…
“Yuko-senpai-! Sorry I’m late”
“geez- nyan-nyan, You asked me if you could go with me but you’re late ”
“Sorry, Yuko-senpai-”
“but why you would go with me? Did Takamina-sensei asked you again?”
“eh? No-” Haruna lied as she averted her gaze
“geez nyan-nyan you don’t have to obey her” yuko thought, actually she was supposed to visit her mother’s grave even if she didn’t have an approval from her sister, her sister doesn’t want her to wander alone as there were people looking for her.
“ano… senpai, where are we going?”
“hm?? you wanted to go with me without knowing? Haha didn’t sensei told you?”
“I wonder why sensei wanted me to accompany senpai” Haruna thought
-last night Takamina called Haruna and pleaded her to accompany Yuko as Yuko was ignoring Takamina so she can’t accompany her and with Haruna, Takamina knew Yuko wouldn’t do something that would make Haruna in danger
*sigh* “I was supposed to visit my mother’s grave but…”
“We’re going to a shrine hehe~”
“eh? Shrine? Why?”
“come on nyan-nyan~” yuko said without answering why, she was a bit happy that she get to be with haruna because every year this day was the most sorrowful day for yuko… it was her mother’s death anniversary

And then they went to the shrine that is located at rural part south near Tokyo
The place was full of trees, in a glance it looks like a forest…

“senpai? Where is this place?”
“hm? we’re not far away from Tokyo don’t worry”
“oh- then what are we doing here?”

“visiting a shrine” yuko said as she walk a bit ahead of haruna
“shrine? In a middle of a forest?”
“haha, this is not really a forest nyan-nyan, oh, there’s also temple near here”
“demo, why are you visiting a shrine?”

“today is… my mother’s death anniversary” yuko said as she stopped from walking

“eh?? Ano... I’m sorry”
“haha, why are you saying sorry? Come on nyan-nyan, let’s go?” yuko said as she turned to face haruna and offered her a hand

“hai…” haruna take hold of yuko’s hand while staring at yuko’s facial expression… it was a child-like expression, a sad, heartbreaking expression of a child who lost her mother…
Haruna was dumbfounded to see that her usually happy-go-lucky senpai who is always fooling around always smiling and laughing, her senpai that cheers and makes others laugh have this painful, heartbreaking expression…
“We’re here nyan-nyan”
“oh..? it’s look like no one was visiting here”
“well, this is a private property though, haha”
“eh??? Are we trespassing???” Haruna yelled
“huh? Haha~ nyan-nyan you’re expressions are really funny, it’s really cute… haha~ don’t worry I’ve got permission ok?”
“oh- mou! Senpai, you don’t have to laugh at me!”
“haha~ it’s because you’re so cute nyan-nyan~” Yuko said as she smile warmly to Haruna
“ehh? Thank you…” Haruna blushed and looks down but her senpai’s painful look earlier came across her mind, Haruna looked at Yuko again who was still smiling at her
“Yuko-senpai, are you okay?”
“eh? Mm… I’m alright, thank you nyan-nyan”
“her smile… I can feel it’s different from her usual smile… it’s like a helpless smile” Haruna thought as she continue to stare at Yuko who was smiling…
“ano… senpai, don’t be sad, I know your mother is happy that you visited her” Haruna said trying to cheer up yuko
“eh? Haha this isn’t her grave though…”
“eh??”
“haha, this shrine, my mother used to bring me here… only the two of us”
“ah… but still I’m sure she don’t want to see you your sad face so please cheer up senpai!”
nyan-nyan… mm.. haha you’re right nyan-nyan, then let’s go?”
“eh?eh?”
“haha~ I want to thank you for accompanying and cheering me up, so where do you want to go after this?”
“eh?? Really then… hmm… zoo?”
“zoo?”
“hai!” Haruna said with a sparkle in her eyes like a child…

seeing Haruna like this Yuko can’t help to smile of happiness despite that this day was always full of dreadful memories from her past

“then, I’ll pray first then we’ll go to the zoo okay?”
“hai!’
“haha~ nyan-nyan so cute”
Mom, I promise not to become one of those wolves who made you die miserably, I will give justice to your death so, please continue to watch over nee-chan and I… and also if ever something will happen please help me to protect my dear friends and the one I love… I’ll do anything to protect the people who have given meaning to my life… as you taught me I will continue to live my life with a smile…

Part 5 – Between lover and best friend

----------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Sayaka, about earlier
Ne, Sayaka-chan
Are you going out with Miyazawa-senpai?

Subject: Re: Sayaka, about earlier
Sorry if I didn’t tell you.

Eh??? So it’s true… but why her??? You do know
sshe’s a play girl Sayaka-chan, she’ll only make you
Cry, and what would others say when they find out?

Please yuka don’t say that. Sae is really kind.
Please, you should know her more before you judge
her... onegai!

then, let’s meet tomorrow?

“geez- even though I said that, sae is still not replying, is she still angry? but why would she be angry!? and in the end i already said sorry but still not replying"
"mou~ sae-baka!!!"

Sayaka sulked until she fall asleep...
The next morning sae is still not replying...

sayaka then decided to mail her once more to say sorry although sayaka knew she didn't do anything wrong, but just for them to reconcile she’s saying sorry
"geez... sae's really a spoiled brat... why do i love her?"
after that sayaka get readied as she was going out to meet her best friend at a crepe shop. She doesn't know why she was tense, but maybe it's because her best friend doesn't like the person she loves and she doesn’t want to choose between the two.
"sayaka-chan! Here~"
"sorry yuka, did you wait long?"
"no it's okay, hehe~ its been a while since we hang out with each other"
"yeah the last time was... last year?"
"yeah the time when you said you'll go to an elite school..."
"ah, right you were against it but you still followed me"
"mm.. of course, i'm actually worried about you, you know... now i'm more worried cause you're dating a rich play girl"
"mou, yuka- she have good qualities too you know"

"even so, i have a feeling that you'll just get hurt... and the other day, what's with that childish attitude? she got angry with you right?"

"well i'm also at fault there so-"
"you’re not at fault! but is she still mad at you? then why didn't you brought her with you?"

"ah, well she's busy and also i thought we'll hang out just the two of us" Sayaka said but the truth is her girlfriend is still ignoring her and her best friend will just disapprove her girlfriend more when she found out

"hm.. okay, but why do you love that jerk?"
"eh? jerk? geez yuka don't say that to her"
"she's a play girl so i'll call her that... then why did you love that jerk?"
"we’ll we met during middle school"
"huh? so she's that special friend that you always talk about back then?"
"mm.. "
"and then?"

"you know she always cheer me up when i'm unable to continue, she always support me... I feel comfortable with her... eto... and she's really sweet and-"

"ah!!! what should i do?, my best friend is blindly in love"
"hey-"
“and why are you two keeping it a secret?”
“well, we don’t want others to make a fuss about this, and there are people who might be against so… as long as we’re together”

*sigh* "i still don't approve of her though, sayaka-chan are you sure about her? There’s a lot of guys out there, and what about your family, her family they might not accept you, you know”
"i know, but still..."

"you might end up crying, are you sure about that"

“but still, I chose to love that person… and I will love her…”

*sigh* “do people fall in love becomes dumb even if they are smart?”

“mou- please, yuka- know her more first okay? I want my best friend and love one to get along so please!”

*sigh* “alright, but I still won’t approve her-”

“Thanks yuka!~” Sayaka smiled and hugged her best friend as one of her worries was resolved

Then they after they ate went to spree around the town

“ja ne, Sayaka-chan~ it was fun like the old times hehe~”
“mm… thank you yuka” Sayaka hugged her best friend
“then I’ll go now~ ah-! if ever that your girlfriend makes you cry tell me okay? I’ll make her pay”
“mou yuka-”
“hehe, ja ne~”
“geez” Sayaka helplessly smile, she knew her best friend was just worried about her

but still she have one more problem…

As Sayaka walk back home, she checked her phone that was in silent mode earlier only to found out that her girlfriend called her…

----------
50 missed calls from- Sae
20 messages
---------

“ahh- crap! I forgot to mail her that I was with yuka-” Sayaka panicked as she knew her girlfriend is a bit short tempered
She then tried to call her girlfriend but she’s not answering… then she read her messages…
“wahh- the last messages were blank, she’s really mad”

Subject: …
Sayaka- where are you!?
I’ll wait at the café

“eh? Café? Where café? Mou-!” Sayaka dashed to go to the café where they mostly go she searched for her but she can’t find her and then she went to the other café but can’t still find her…

“ah~ maybe she went home” Sayaka sighed, she were giving up as she was tired from running but then she saw someone familiar at a shop near her
It was Sae, surrounded with girls she doesn’t know who
Seeing her girlfriend, entertaining others makes her feel a prickling pain as her chest tightens, she was unsure if she will call her girlfriend…
With a teary eyes, Sayaka just decided to go home…

trying to hold back her tears Sayaka went to a park near her house… she sat on the swing… thinking about other things so that she won’t cry… but as she was emotional, tears were just falling in her eyes…
*hugs* someone suddenly hugged her from behind

“eh??” as reflex she grabbed the other persons hand and threw a self-defense move
“i-itte!”
“eh? Sae?’

“hey! Sayaka that hurts you know!”
“sorry”

“what are you doing here crying?” sae asked as she pull out a handkerchief from her pocket and wipe her girlfriend’s tears
“I- I saw you with other girls so-”
“well, that was my friends during grade school I was getting impatient so I hang out with them- but I called you many times I waited there for 3 hours you know”

“sorry” *sulk*
“Sorry too” Sae said as she hugged her girlfriend
“mm…” Sayaka just nod and hugged her girlfriend back, although she felt a prickling pain earlier, it fades away just with her girlfriend’s hug

“ne~ Sayaka, why are you ignoring my calls and messages earlier?”
“I’m not ignoring them, I just didn’t notice it because I’m with yuka earlier”
“eh? Then why didn’t you tell me? Don’t tell me her brother is also there!?”
“ha? No! geez-”

“then what?”
“she knew our relationship and I talked her about it”

“oh~ really? Then how about it? Is she okay with me?” Sae said happily

“well, she said that she want to know about you” Sayaka only said this because she doesn’t want Sae to know her best friend doesn’t like her for her as she  want the two to get along…

“oh~ then I should show her that I’m a good lover for you~ ne” Sae said as she immediately stole a kiss which made her  girlfriend blush

“hey! We’re at public place- stop that!” Sayaka retaliated but her girlfriend was teasing her trying to steal another kiss

“haha~ Sayaka let’s eat~ I’m hungry~ come-on~” Sae invited her girlfriend then they went out to eat
She’s so childish yet I love her…”Sayaka smilingly thought as she looked at her happy girlfriend who was holding her hand…

note: sorry if there's typo... i'll check and edit it later~ ja ne~ XD
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:19:45 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »
hmm..i wonder exactly what yuko's family do that made haruna's father a bit...protective?

cant wait for the next one! :thumbsup

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2014, 10:44:34 PM »
Thank you for the update :cow:
Good Luck to both of you Authors.  :hee:
Haruna found out about Acchan's love towards Takamina. She's so supportive about it too. :mon determined:
Seems like Haruna's parents know something about the Oshima family. Luckily Haruna's father thought of Yuko as someone else. :mon sweat:
Poor Takamina, she got ignored by Acchan, Yuko and Haruna. :mon ignore:
So Acchan doesn't know about Yuko's family? Only Takamina knows so far :mon huh:
Aw, Haruna cheering Yuko so she doesn't get sad, so sweet of her. :shy2:
Yuki doesn't want to see Mayu having that sad face. If only she knew the pain Mayu has to go through when seeing Yuki thinking of Sae all the time. :mon exhaust:
Mayuyu's letter for Yuki just shows how much she cares and loves her. :shy1:
Yuka is protective when it comes to Sayaka. I hope she will approve of Sae, once they get to know each other. :sweat:
Luckily Sae was able to catch Sayaka and stop her from going home. Sayaka would have continued to misunderstand what Sae was doing, if Sae didn't stop her and explained. :mon fyeah:
I'll wait for chapter 12 :tama-heart:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2014, 08:42:56 AM »
Poor Takamina, she got ignored by Acchan, Yuko and Haruna. :mon ignore:
That coward deserve it. :twisted:

MaYuki moment was so cute~ :deco:
until Yuki ruin it with Sae name.... :angry:

hmm..i wonder exactly what yuko's family do that made haruna's father a bit...protective?
same thought here... :yep:

and will Yuka and Sae get along :roll:

can't wait for next chapter~ :thumbsup

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »
Wondering if mayu mother and father death was caused by the wolf here too because i remember yuko mention about the watanabe before

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2014, 01:21:16 AM »
I feel my heart ached when I saw sae hurt sayaka again by playing with other girls and sayaka cannot control her emotional of being hurt and cry on the swing of the park they usually went in past. and sae got there and hugged sayaka and found sayaka crying. but I think sae can be more guilty like she should think why sayaka still cry or being sad even they go out. but I really like this little part. Hope sae won't defeated by yuka easily haha, she definitely will have a hard time to make her to treasure sayaka more.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2014, 04:41:09 PM »
(T..T).......12 13 14 and more

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 12 Part 1
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2014, 11:11:13 AM »
eto--  sorry again for late updates, well we're kinda busy  :banghead: ...but i'll really try to finish the part 2 and chap 13 till tomorrow since it's our day off tomorrow  XD (i already have the draft of part 2 and chapter 13 that yurin sent me but, it's still incomplete... especially the part 2... i still need to add a lot of conversation haha XD)

Chapter 12 – Let’s have a Group Study

Part 1
---------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday afternoon, two people are in their room having fun with each other‘s companion. Even though they don’t talk that much, just being with each other is fine.
The two are enjoying the refreshing air entering through their window.  The younger one, who has a shoulder length hair, is playing with her flute beside the window, while the older one who is dressed in a white dress is lying in the bed reading a manga.
“ah~ so peaceful~”  Jurina thought while glancing at Rena,
“It’s as if yesterday was a dream, I’m really glad that Rena and I are now in good terms” Jurina thought while staring at Rena but the image of the girl that she saw in the bookstore this morning came across her mind. But then Jurina decided not to think about it.
“Hey Jurina, I just remembered, the exams will be the week after next right?”
“Mm, doushite?”
“How’s your French subject?”
“eeh.. e-he-he-he I’m good” *nervous*
“Oh really?”
“Yes! Mayu is helping me”
“Hmmm, how about we have a group study with others next week? So, at least we can help, and you should also invite haruna-chan, but I guess mayu-chan don’t need help anyway”
“Yeah, kind of, but I need mayu haha “
“Jurina, you’re so dependent on mayu, what if she don’t help you?”
“Hey! I’m good at other subjects hehe~ don’t underestimate me!  And mayu can’t say no to me~ haha~“
“Oh really? Hehe~ How about, we have a deal? If you can get a high score on your French exam?” *evil smile*
“Nah!“
“Why not? “*pout*
“Kawaii” Jurina thought
*cough* “So, let’s invite them? But where will we study?”
“Maybe not here, how about after club activities in the library then ah uhm yuki’s place? Well her parents are always out anyway and she loves visitors~ so, how about that?”
“Sounds good to me… and I can tease mayu a lot!~”
“You really love teasing mayu a lot, you two are really close… ah, By the way lately I found mayu a bit different… well I don’t know but I can feel she’s more cheerful now… hmm how do I put it? Maybe she’s in love with someone?”
“well lately, I can see yuki pampering mayu so that would really make mayu cheerful hahaha~ if you only know” Jurina murmured to herself
“Eh? What?”
“Nothing~ haha ~let’s inform them now, about the group study” Jurina was about to mail the others but when she turned her cellphone…
----------------
50 messages
10 missed calls
----------------
“Oh! I forgot!” Jurina shouted mentally, as she walks fast towards the door
“Jurina? Where are you going?”
“I just forgot something, I’ll be right back“ Jurina said as she smiled at Rena who was getting her phone on her study table
“hmm… Ok, Come back soon I will miss you hehe~”
“really? *smile* I’ll be right back!”
Then Jurina dashed at the back of their house and was calling someone on her phone
“Please pick it up… Please please please” Jurina thought while tapping her foot every second on the ground
“Hai?” a certain girl answered
“Hey! Gomen gomen gomen gomen… I’m really sorry… please forgive me” Jurina said pleasing the other girl
“It’s okay” the girl answered
“Are you mad at me?”
“No”
“You’re mad at me… I’m sorry” Jurina pleaded again
“How would I not be mad? I called and texted you many times last night and this morning and even a single reply I didn’t received anything, I waited for many hours last night you know”
“I really am sorry please forgive me” Jurina felt guilty and begged for forgiveness
“Yeah I’ll forgive you”
“eh? That easily? Really?”
“Yeah if only you would do something for me as a payment for keeping me waiting for so long hmpt”
“Hai hai anything for you~ really sorry hehe~”
“hey where’s your sincerity on apologizing just laughing like that after I said I forgiven you”
“hehe  well I’m just glad you already forgive me. Come on say what you want”
“You”
“eh? Hahaha ~ you’re joking again”
“Hahaha~ anyway just show up on our meeting place on Wednesday, it’s my off that day too but can you sneak out? you might be scolded by your father again and I don’t want you to get hurt” the girl said worriedly
“Hehehe Everything will be just fine okay? Don’t worry”
“Okay I’ll hang up now I need to prepare for work hehe~ ja ne~”
“hai ja ne… hehe goodluck on your work but you better study too haha~ your exams also are near- I guess”
“haha oh worrying about me? I can study while working unlike rich kids like you, Let see then~ I can get higher grades than you hehe~… ja I’ll be off to work~”
“hai hai, ganbatte~”
-----
Then they hang up.

“phew~ I’m glad she forgave me haha~” jurina said to herself as she start mailing others informing them about the group study.
 Jurina mailed mayu and haruna to inform them about the group study, at first mayu don’t want it because she just want to spend her lovely evening watching yukirin study. But Jurina told her it will be more interesting and fun with others and especially with yuko-nee-san with them.

--------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re:Group Study
Hmm with yuko-nee-san huh?
Okay then. As payback
Treat me ice cream

Subject: Re:Group Study
O(≧▽≦)O yosh!
I’ll inform haruna-chan too
Yes yes I’ll treat you

Subject: None
Chotto… did something happen?
Well you’re so lively again

Hehe I’ll tell you when we see each
Other at class on monday

So Jurina texted her classmate haruna after mayu confirmed that she will be joining. Haruna also agreed to it and then she got back to their room and informed Rena about it. 

Meanwhile, at Kashiwagi’s residence.
Mayu hugs Yukirin behind
“Oh! Mayu?”
“Jurina texted me.”
“Ah! About the study group? Rena-chan also texted me, so it’s okay for you to have a group study here? It’s okay if you want to study alone in your room.”
“Yes it’s okay. I also need to teach jurina because she will treat me ice cream”
“Hehe mou~ my mayuyu wants ice cream that much? Giving her free time to watch anime just for her friend” Yuki teased mayu as she pats mayu’s head
 “Ow! Mayuyu~” Mayu pinched  yukirin’s cheeks and still holding it
“Hmpt! I just don’t want her to get in any trouble and yuko-nee-san will be here also right? Did they tell to you that? “
“ Hai! Hehe you seem to be getting close to that squirrel, Ah-! don’t tell me you’re enjoying the things she’s teaching you!??”
“Huh? No- hmm… actually yuko-nee-san is nice”
“Yep! But dragging me to join the student council is not really nice. Hmpt! The time that I should spend with mayuyu~ *hugs* has been lessen because of school work”
Yuki is so warm… she really smells nice…” mayu thought as she hugs back again to yuki, her heart is beating faster…
“Yeah yeah ... but yukirin being in the student council is “
“is?”
“Cool, I think, because you’re a very responsible person and you do your best to lead the students.”
“No, I’m not really good at anything *breaking the hug and sighed* but I’m good at taking good care of Mayuyu” *smiles widely to mayu*
Mayu blushed furiously.
Yeah you’re taking good care of me a lot that’s why I fell in love with you. You’re great Yuki, if you only knew. And I also want you to depend on me because you’re not alone as you always think… and also if you could forget her” Mayu thought
“But yukirin can’t cook for me. I’m always the one who cooks for Yukirin” Mayu replied
“Haha except for that thing! Hehe mayu is really a good chef!”
“At least make me some strawberry cake, because that’s the only thing you can make”
“Hey! I can make cookies too you know. You want me to spoil you, do you? hehe~” Yuki teased
“Ok I take it back what I said”
“Mou~ I’m just kidding okay? *Hugs mayu even tighter* So, do you have any problem in your subjects? I can teach you hehe~ and we could invite-” Yuki was about to say if they could invite Sae to the study group but she remembered mayu would not like that.
“hm? Invite who? No I’m good I might have answered wrong if you teach me”

“Hmpt! Hey! At least be happy that you’re senpai and vice president of the student council offered you to teach you! hehe~ well I just thought we could also invite them for a sleep over haha-” Yuki said fretfully
“I’m already happy being here alone with you.”
“ehh?” *doki*doki*doki*
Why my heart beats like this.” Yuki thought as she looks at mayu
“Hehe my mayuyu being sweet again~” Yuki teased Mayu again to stop her heart from beating fast
“Hmpt! I’m going to watch anime.” Mayu said as she walks towards the door of yukirin’s room
“ hehe let me watch with you~”

“NO”
“What a cold cyborg! hehe sorry but you cannot stop me hehe~”
Yukirin said as she clings to mayu’s arm and the two of them watch anime in mayu’s room
---------------
----------------

Then Monday morning came, their class starts again after a week of vacation.
Jurina is sitting on her chair busy texting she’s too early for their morning class.
Mou~! Stop teasing me already or
I’ll give you a very
Hard training later!

Haha! Yeah right! You just
Can't accept that you lose to me
In our race yesterday hahaha!

Whatever haha 100 push-ups for
You later
“This is nice… it’s like the old times..” Jurina thought while reading rena’s message suddenly mayu arrived

“Ohayou early bird…” Mayu said while putting her bag on the side of her table

“Ohayou ma-yu-chan hehe~!” Jurina replied while she clicked the send button replying to rena’s message and put her phone inside her pocket

“so why the puppy is so cheerful today?”

“Well hehe We’ve done it”

“Huh!?done what? Eh? Again!!?”

“eh? Eh!!? Hey! That’s not it! Geez mayu when did you became a pervert!?”

“eh? Am I wrong?”

“WRONG~! It’s about your advice to start over, we’ve done that- start over! *sigh* but you’re advice it wasn’t bad as I thought hehe~”

“oh- good for you then”

“eeeeh? That’s only your answer after I accomplished it?” *pout*

“You’re not done yet. Know your feelings well and decide okay?”

“hai hai mayu-sama hehe”

“good luck”

“by the way  after club activities let’s meet up at the library you should fetch your princess yukirin... and yuko-nee-san at the student council and bring haruna-chan with you hehe~”

“you don’t need to tell me because I really would do that”

“haha~ mayu the prince who can’t tell her feelings to her princess~ haha~”

“urusai! Anyway why atsuko-senpai is not coming with us?”

“oh! Rena said that atsuko-senpai and her friend akimoto-senpai will study together well, you know they are scholars”

“oh- I see”
“Ohayou jurina-chan, mayu-chan” Haruna greeted them

“haha you’re so early today! Excited for later?” jurina asked haruna

“Yes! Look I’m also ready for our overnight later hehe” haruna answered showing her other bag which has her clothes inside

“That’s too big” mayu and jurina thought when they saw haruna’s bag

“So haruna what subjects are you have difficulties? Mayu and I will help you ” jurina offered while smiling at haruna while mayu just busy reading manga on her sit

“hmmm…etou… ALL! hehe” Haruna put her  hand on her chin to she was thinking but then again her answer is ALL

“Haha that’s okay. we will help you and rena, yuki-chan and yuko-nee-san will help us also hehe~” jurina said

“hai!”

So then their morning class started… Mayu as always is listening carefully to their teacher in Biology, Haruna is writing notes while Jurina is texting under her table while pretending  to listening to their teacher mayu notice this but she just ignore it thinking maybe it was rena . But it was someone else.

Haha better be there for
Wednesday or else I’ll
Never talk to you again

Haha hai hai don’t worry I
Won’t be late hehe

You should be! Anyway I know
You’re having a class, right?
you better be listening
To your teacher, got that?
Hehe~ see you soon! Chuuu~
That was the last message Jurina received that morning from her special friend.

When their classes have ended, Jurina immediately went to her club to see Rena. Mayu also went to her club, with Milky as Milky fetch her from their room. They will finish their club activities first before the group study…

“Ne mayu-chan let’s eat crepe on the way home~” Milky said

“Gomen milky-senpai you know that I always go to the student council room after our club activities” Mayu said

“demooooo~ I want to eat crepe with you ~” milky pouting at mayu

“Honto ni gomen nasai milky-senpai but we will also have a group study after I fetch yukirin from the student council”

“eh??? *sigh* wakarimashita then I’ll accompany you to the student council” milky offered as she clings to mayu’s right arm and put a big smile on her face showing at mayu

“ok milky-senpai, but how about you after that?”

“hehe don’t worry about me, so shall we?”

“hai, uhm chotto.” Mayu gets something inside her bag

“here” mayu give the bracelet she bought from their trip on onsen

“eeeeh? for me?”

“hai, uhm last week we are on  trip, uhm… omiyage”

“mayuyu~ how sweet~” milky said as she hugs mayu really tight and she was really happy that time.

“uhm milky-senpai let’s go now. Stop hugging me”
“hai hai mayu-chan hehe~”

So then they went to the student council to fetch yukirin. When they got there yuki saw milky clings to mayu. She got irritated and immediately pulls mayu’s left hand to her side so she can hug mayu.
Meanwhile milky is just having fun at yuki’s sudden action. She grins at yuki and bid her goodbye to mayu and kiss her on the cheek.
When milk left, yuki holds mayu’s hand really tight until they arrived to the library.

All of them have gathered in the library and start their group study. The group starts studying math subjects. Rena and Yuki is solving some geometric problems, jurina taking some notes from the book beside her writing formulas that she can use for algebra,
while mayu, yeah she’s not studying instead she’s drawing an anime version of yukirin , jurina and rena studying.
Meanwhile haruna is shy to ask mayu to help her and she feels anxious asking mayu to teach her. Yuko noticed this when she glanced at haruna.

“Hehe nyan nyan do you want me to help you?”

“Eh? No no I’m okay yuko-senpai”
“haha it’s not ok, come on I’ll teach you”
“uhm arigatou”
Yuko then sit beside haruna and get haruna’s notebook. Putting her left hand on her chin like she was thinking and the other hand is holding haruna’s notebook.
“Ah! This is just easy” Yuko exclaimed as she get a piece of paper and write examples as she explains to it little by little to haruna
“Yuko-senpai is really nice and smart even if she just look like fooling around everytime” haruna thought as she didn’t notice that she stares while smiling at yuko
“and that’s how you should solve the problem, got it?”
“eh? Ah!”
“geez~ nyan nyan don’t space out, focus! Okay? Hehe~ let’s start again from the start”
“hai!”

-----------------
Meanwhile… while the basketball club was practicing…

“wow! Sayaka that was cool” Acchan called as she saw Sayaka jumped and dunked before the basketball club’s practice match was over
“oh- Atsuko? You’re early, you’re club activities were finished already?”
“yup ~”
“ah, gomen- can you wait a little more?  But don’t worry the club’s practice was over, I just have to talk with the members”
“ok!”
“you can sit on the bench, I’m sorry that you have to wait”
“hehe~ it’s okay I asked you to help me anyways~”
“it’s okay, really…” sayaka smiled and went to the club’s meeting room.
She instructed the members of the club that the club’s activities will be put on hold because the exams were near.
“good luck on the exams guys” Sayaka cheered their members
“yeah~ let’s work hard on the exams okay~?” Sae, the vice-captain, also cheered the members cheerfully
And then they dismissed the club’s practice…
“yuka, ganbatte-!” Sayaka said to her bestfriend that was fixing her things
“hai~ you too Sayaka-chan” yuka said as she hugged her best friend
“yep good luck on us!~ hehe~ let’s work hard on the exams~” Sae butted on their conversation but her girlfriend’s best friend ignored her
“well I’m going now Sayaka-chan~” sayaka’s best friend said as she kissed sayaka’s cheek and glared at sae and then she left
“eh? Did I do something to upset her?” sae asked her girlfriend
“ah- nothing, she’s just tense on the exams haha-” Sayaka tried to explain because she don’t want Sae to know that her best friend don’t like her for her.
“hmm… then, sayaka~ let’s go out and eat~”
“sorry sae, but I need to help atsuko on reviewing for the exams. You should study too you know”
“eeeeh!? How about me!? Who will help me then~ wahhh~”
“hey-stop whining okay? I’ll ask atsuko if you can join us”
“huh??? You should prioritize me though-! waahh”
“stop whining sae, let’s go. Atsuko is waiting” Sayaka said as she take her girlfriend’s hand
And then after that

“Atsuko sorry for waiting”
“no it’s okay, -huh? What does the idiot prince doing here?”
“ehh!? Hey-! What idiot prince?” sae yelled
“ahh- you’re noisy, come on let’s go sayaka” Acchan said as she pulled sayaka
“hey! I’m coming too-” sae retorted
“uhm, can Sae also join?  Well I also need to help her”
“hm? i don't mind only if she's not noisy-” acchan said as she clings to sayaka and pulled her to walk faster then looked back to see sae's expression
"hey! wait!" sae shouted like a kid that has been left off to play
"oh~ it will be fun to tease these two, haha~" acchan thought as she smirked
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:51:52 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread -> Chapter 12 part 1
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2014, 01:01:37 PM »
Who jurina texting??? Hope its not really special person like i though
Maybe its churi but
Ah some. Drama will came again
Rena your fighting its just start! As a future head leader of the matsui family please show me your authority!!

Yuki lol i really like the interaction between mayu milky and yuki its somehow so funny to read,not like when i read saemayuki part its so depressed...

Yuko teaching haruna,wanna more secret reveal

Ganbatte author san

We love your work!!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 12 part 1
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
acchan is such a tease~ XD

milky's no different either.. :D

i wonder who was it that jurina's texting...? :?

cant wait to read the next one~! :twothumbs

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 12 part 2
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
Chapter 12 – Let’s have a Group Study

Part 2
---------------------------------------------------

“oh? the rooms here are really small but the place are clean and nice~” Sae said with amazement

“well, this is actually an apartment. What do you actually expect?” Sayaka commented, she actually forgot that her girlfriend is also a rich kid because Sae always go
out and hangout on common places in town

“hmp! Sorry for being a commoner, who invited you anyways?” Acchan said

“eh??? Hey- don’t say that-” sae replied

“now, now- let’s go, stop it you two”

And then the three walked till they reach Takamina’s apartment where Acchan lives…

“oh? the room was actually clean and nice~” Sae commented as they entered

“please sit, Sayaka what do you want tea or juice?” Acchan offered sayaka and ignored loud sae

“hey, why are you ignoring me? And how come you didn’t offer me drinks too?”

“coz you’re noisy- water is enough for you” Acchan  smirked and went to the kitchen

“hey-” sae yelled like a kid

And then the two were left on the living room

“Sae- I know you’re a rich kid but you’re comments are like you’re mocking this place you know, you should consider other people’s feelings okay?” Sayaka said to her girlfriend and smiled

“mm, but I was praising this place though~”

“I know~ but other’s might not think like that, so you should consider other people’s feelings before okay?”

“hehe~ ne, ne sayaka~ do you want to rent an apartment~? Let’s live together~” Sae whispered to her girlfriend teasing her

“huh!?? Are you stupid!? We’re still students!” Sayaka replied embarrassedly

“haha~ I’m just joking~! But do you want~? Ne, ne sayaka, do you want to live with me~?” Sae said with an excited and playful eyes, trying to tickle her girlfriend

“stop that- we’re on other people’s house”

“hey- you two love birds stop that-” Acchan frowned at them

“Sayaka, here~ is this tea okay?” Acchan offered Sayaka and none to sae

“thanks Atsuko” Sayaka said

“hey~ where’s mine? Wahh~” sae protested

“ah- that’s because you’re so noisy, now, I’ll just get the books ready” Acchan said and went to her room to get the other books they might be needed

“wahh~ why is she bullying me?” sae complained when Acchan left to get the books

“now, now- just keep quiet and study okay?” Sayaka comforted sae

“wah~”

“geez~ here, are you thirsty?” Sayaka offered her girlfriend the tea she was drinking

“hehe~ thanks sayaka~ ah~! hey- this is indirect kiss right~? Haha~” sae said playfully after she drinks

“eh??” *blush*

oh~? they are really going out huh, hehe~ this is fun~” Acchan smirked at them when she saw the two being sweet
“I got the books, let’s start reviewing now sayaka” Acchan said while carrying the books from her room

“do you need help carrying those?” Sayaka said offering help

“no it’s okay…” then acchan put down the books on the table

“wow, this are a lot of books~” sae commented but then again was ignored

“let’s start now sayaka~” Acchan suggested as she forcefully sit in the middle of sayaka and sae separating them

“hey-! What about me?? Who will teach me?” Sae objected but Acchan grinned at her

“wahh~!!”

“sae read your notes and book first, I’ll give you set of questions later okay?”

“wah- I get it, but this is not okay- tsk..tsk..tsk” sae muttered sulking while Acchan was grinning

And then they started reviewing for the exams… a few minutes later

“hey it’s cramped in here~” sae complained

“it’s because you don’t want to move to the other side” Acchan said pointing at the other side of the table in front of them

“mou~!” sae stands up and move  on the other corner beside Sayaka, now Sayaka was in between them. Acchan only grinned wider

then they continued to study... and then an hour passed…

“tadaima~” a girl called and went inside the apartment

“eh? Takamina-sensei?” sae was surprised to see their sensei

“sae-chan? And Sayaka-chan? Ah-, did Acchan invite you?” Takamina asked them then looked at Acchan

“hmpt..” Acchan only replied

ahh- why is she still angry? wahh” Takamina was crying inside

“sensei, what are you doing here?” sae asked

“eh? What am I doing here? This is my house though, haha- didn’t Acchan told you? I am her guardian”

“ohh!? Guardian Really? Wow!” sae exclaimed

“haha, anyways, I’ll shop for dinner, what do you guys want?”

“anything is fine sensei, thank you” Sayaka said

“ah, I forgot we have a rich kid here, what do you want sae-chan?” Takamina asked

“wahh~ sensei~ you’re so kind~ Acchan was bullying me though T_T ” Sae complained to their sensei

“what!? Got any problems with that?” Acchan glared at them

“ah- nothing-” the two said in sync, they got afraid and was frozen when Acchan glared at them

*sigh* “then Acchan, what do you want for dinner?” Takamina asked

“hamburg” Acchan replied cutely because she was really craving to eat that but she didn’t looked at takamina

“ahh, hehe~ wakatta, I’ll go shop now~” takamina smiled at Acchan and stared at her  “good thing, she’s slowly opening up to others

And then takamina went to go shopping for dinner, While the three continued to study… 

--------------

Meanwhile the other group studied in the library until 6pm and decided to continue their group study at yuki’s place.

Everybody is ready for the overnight. When they arrived at kashiwagi’s residence they ate dinner and take a bath and put their pajamas.

They started again their group study in yuki’s room.

“Haruna-chan let’s study biology! Hey- mayu-chan guide us please hehe~” jurina said in excitement

“Hai hai” mayu answered sluggishly
So the three of them start studying but mayu’s eyes always glance at yuki who was giving her answered paper to yuko for checking.

“Hey! Lover girl start teaching us properly and stop looking at your princess hehe~” jurina whispered at mayu’s who was explaining the branches of biology one by one but not looking at the book even if she was holding it while haruna is just listening carefully while her eyes on the book.

Mayu immediately smacked jurina’s head after saying that but jurina only laughs while Haruna just looked at them wondering why. Mayu turns really red and the others look at them laughing.

All of them had fun while studying it was already pass 10 pm.

Mayu has already fallen asleep at yuki’s lap while yuki brushes mayu’s hair.

Rena, yuko, jurina and haruna is still studying. But haruna’s eyes look really tired and sleepy.

“Hehe yosh~! Otsukaresama mina! Let’s call it a day we still have classes tomorrow so let’s rest for now” yuko said when she noticed haruna is tired

“Yeah let’s prepare the bed sheets or do you want to sleep on the guest room?” yuki said smiling at them

“No! let’s all sleep here hehe~ its for tightening our friendship hahaha~” yuko said happily showing her squirrel smile at everyone

“oh, hai hai hehe~ then its decided I’ll sleep with jurina~” rena said happily

“eh? Haha spoiled ojou-sama~” jurina said but rena just stick out her tongue at jurina

“yosh! I’ll sleep beside nyan nyan” yuko said as she hugs haruna’s waist tightly

“eeeeh yuko-senpai!!!” haruna tries to get out from yuko’s hug

“hehe then let’s get the bed sheets now” yuki said

All of them have a good night sleep being beside the one they love /and secretly love/.

----------

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:46:41 AM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 12 part 1
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2014, 09:34:53 AM »
sae's craving for sayaka's attention :lol:

poor takamina ;)

mayuyu's sugoi~ teaching without looking at the book :shocked

yuko... :nervous

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 13
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:57 AM »
Chapter 13 – Friend or Rival

It was already Wednesday…

Rena and Jurina went to their clubroom first then they will meet up the others at the library later like the other day for their group study.

“Rena I’ll go first. I just forgot something, I’ll just go straight at yuki’s house later” Jurina excused herself as she finish packing her things

“Huh? What did you forget? I’ll tell to our butlers to bring here”

“Hehe no need, don’t want to cause any trouble for them. Yuki-chan and the others will be waiting for us at the library, just start without me. Thank you Rena” Jurina said then kissed Rena’s cheek

“Ok then be careful” Rena said

Last Saturday, she promised her special friend that they will hangout today… Jurina immediately went to their meeting place of her friend. She was 30mins early.
The place was like a mini bar in ambiance but actually it is a cafe with a stage at front but there’s no band preforming or DJ but it was for poetry performance. She sat on the same spot she always sits to meet her friend. She ordered a hot coffee while she waits for her friend.
After 15 minutes her friend arrived.

“Hey! Jurina you’re so early!”  her friend greeted her lively

“Haha~ I told you so. I’m not gonna be late for today’s meeting~” jurina said as she hugs her friend

“Yeah! Whatever! You should treat me a cake now~”

“hehe hai hai~” Jurina stands up to hug her friend and let her friend sit first and then she sat beside her friend in the couch.

Jurina called the waiter and order for a 2 slices of cake and 2 cups of coffee for them. After that her friend start talking.
“You better have some stories to tell me, and also your explanation why you didn’t showed up that night” the girl said. Actually she was the girl who called Jurina last time when Jurina and Rena opened up with each other and decided to start over

“Hahaha you really are still mad aren’t you?”

“Hmpt! No  I’m not!”

“then why your eyes are getting teary ?? hehe you're about to cry” jurina said teasing her friend

“*sniff* we didn’t see each other for a month now because we’re both busy at school and me I’m also busy at work *sniff* then I waited for you for several hours, I mailed you and I don’t even received a single reply from you. Who would not be mad?! *sniff*” jurina’s friend said pouting, trying to hold her tears

“hehe~ I got it. I got it. Calm down. I’m really sorry ok? Here~” jurina said as she offer her handkerchief  then her friend immediately get it and wipes her falling tears

“So what happened to you that night? Why didn’t you come to our meeting place?” she said as she smells jurina’s handkerchief, she was thinking that Jurina really smells nice and too sweet and caring.

Jurina on the other hand was thinking if she will tell to her friend what really happened that night, but she remembered that her friend have the same situation until she and Rena decided to start over last week, her friend was also broken-hearted. Thinking about that she wasn’t sure if it was the right time to tell her friend about what happened because she doesn’t want her friend to feel down and left out.

“Hmmmm” jurina hummed as she puts her hand on her chin

“Come on, explain youself”
But when jurina was about to speak, the waiter arrived and served their coffee and cake.

“thank you” jurina thanked the waiter
“Jurina I’m waiting”

“Haha don’t be so grumpy, you’ll have wrinkles and look old because of you’re being grumpy at me” Jurina said teasing her friend to change the topic

“Hmpt! Anyway, my boss gave me a lot of work last week even if it was golden week and that’s why I wanted to see you but still you didn’t show up and-” her friend start talking about what happen to her last week and the week before that, Jurina feels a bit guilty not showing up.

They knew each other a really long time. They met here in the same place when Jurina and her friend had a broken heart. Both of them found themselves here and been attached to each other talking about their problems. They got really close and Jurina consider her a special friend because when she don’t have someone to talk to about her problems in love and family, she found her special friend.

While her friend keeps on talking Jurina was thinking about whether to tell her friend about her and rena was now in good terms, and thinking about if she will tell rena about her friend but she doesn’t want any problem. She was thinking that rena might got jealous and she doesn’t want to ruin her and her special friend’s friendship. 

Then suddenly her friend notice something.

“hmm you look more handsome today jurina~ hehe~ wonder what happen” Jurina’s friend said when she saw Jurina with a calm and serious look as if thinking deeply

“huh?! Haha~ I’m always look handsome haha~”

“haha yeah right, be thankful that I like your face”

“haha~ hai hai but I’m glad to see you again, Churi~ hehe ~I miss my special friend that keeps reminding me to be strong whatever happens”

“I miss you more jurina~” her friend said then she hugs jurina tightly
They look like a couple when you see them but for jurina, churi was her special friend. But for churi, deep inside she’s secretly hoping for something more. So they spend chatting on that café and had fun.

maybe I should tell rena about her” jurina thought

----------------

Meanwhile mayu and milky finished their club activities early and mayu was about to go to the student council.

“Mayu I have an idea”

“what it is milky-senpai?”

“hehe how about I join you and the other in your group study I’m the only one studying at home and its really boring, So instead of studying alone it might be fun to be
with others and I can focus and not to fall asleep hehe”

“Uhm I don’t know but ….”

“onegai~” milky pleasing mayu

“*sigh* ok then let’s go”

“yatta!” as she clings to mayu’s arm and go straight to the student council room

When they arrived at the student council yuki and yuko just got out from the room
“oh! Shiriri-chan you have a friend with you I see hehe” yuko greeted with a grin

“hi~ oshima-kaichou” milky greeted yuko and bow her head

“eto yuko-nee-chan this is milky senpai  uhm my uhm friend from middle school” mayu was a little shy about it and her cheeks turns red while saying it

“haha kawaii~ is shiriri-chan too shy introducing her friend? you look like introducing your girlfriend hahaha~” yuko said teasing mayu then she hugs her then glance a little at yuki who look like a bit irritated when she saw milky again

“haha well I can be her girlfriend~” milky said as she joins yuko hugging mayu

“*cough* shall we go now rena, jurina and haruna might be waiting for us now” yuki said who was so irritated when milky said can be her girlfriend

“etou Yuko-nee-chan , Yukirin… ano- uhm- milky-senpai will join  us today ”

“what?!” yuki said

“Sounds good~” yuko said

“uhm is there something wrong yuki?” mayu asked

“nothing let’s get going” yuki said as she walks ahead first and the others follow them.

Yuko was actually enjoying the scene while grinning…
When they arrived at the library only rena and haruna was there. Rena told them that jurina wil come later.

So then they start studying Yuko helps Haruna, Rena and Yuki have their own group study session.
While milky was plotting on something else, She was not really thinking about studying.

“Ne ne ne mayu~ can you explain this to me?” milky said trying to catch mayu’s attention who was reading a history book

“ah that’s easy milky senpai ” then mayu explain every little thing how to solve that algebra question step by step.

Milky was trying to be a fool, actually it was really easy and she already knew it but she keeps on answering it wrong to catch mayu’s attention and put her full focus to her.

But while watching the two being close there was someone who was bursting out her black aura.
What the hell it was the fifth time she asked mayu that question?! Is she really that smart like mayu said? Or she was just trying to catch mayu’s attention and act all cute! Grrrrrrrr! I’m really irritated now” yuki thought
“yuki are you ok?” rena asked worriedly

“yes I’m fine” yuki said flatly and start writing again
Mayu notice this and- she’s kinda happy watching yuki being like that. Mayu was thinking that maybe Yukirin was finally getting jealous.
Maybe she’s starting to recognize my feelings towards her I’m so happy right now” mayu thought while looking down and smiling. That time yuki glanced again at mayu and saw her smiling

ugh why is she smiling like that. Is she not even bothered at milky’s actions? she’s not getting mad or irritated? but if it was jurina, for sure she was already mad. So why is she acting like this? Is she actually enjoying being close to that girl???” yuki thought, she was really pissed off

“mina how about we continue our group study at my house now?”

“huh? Doushite yuki? It’s still early, are you sure?” Rena asked while yuko looked at them then Yuko looked at milky who was really close to Mayu, she was hugging Mayu tightly that their cheeks was only one inch apart.

Yuko laughed in mind thinking about Yuki getting jealous and will do anything now just to get rid of milky beside Mayu.
“hehe~ yes maybe we should I’m kind of hungry too” yuko said

“oh how about you milky? Want to join us at yuki’s place?” Rena asked milky and then yuki’s eyes widen when she heard what rena have just said

“hehe~ maybe next time matsui-senpai”

“yokatta, but there will be no next time” yuki thought still pissed off at milky

So then they went out from the library. Milky excuse herself first, and then the rest of the group waited for yuki’s butler to fetch them. When the car arrived they immediately went inside, Yuki sits beside mayu and snuggle her head at mayu’s shoulder.

“what’s wrong yuki?” mayu asked

“nothing”

“hm…”

“do you have a crush on milky?”

“huh?”

“answer me”

“no I don’t ”

“ok”

Mayu was really shocked from what yuki asked her, she feels a little happy and a little guilty making yuki feels that way.
She was happy because she was thinking that at last maybe Yuki noticed her thanks to that music box that make her decide to tell what she really feels although not directly.

but she was a little guilty because she doesn’t want to make yuki feel the same way like sae always doing those things to her.

Yuki I’ll make you to look at me only. You don’t have to worry because I already belong to you, only to you yuki” mayu thought, she was building up her confidence to finally show her love for yuki.

-------------------------------

And then days passed it was already Friday and next week is their exam week.

The group (yuki, rena, yuko, haruna, jurina and mayu) is having an overnight group study at yuki’s room.

Mayu is teaching jurina and haruna, while yuko teaches yuki and rena. Its already 10pm a sudden call interrupt mayu from what she is doing.

*phone ringing*
***Milky senpai calling***

“Excuse me for a moment”

“ah sure mayu” jurina said

“don’t teach haruna something stupid” mayu said to jurina glaring at her

“hai hai mayu-sensei haha~ I’m a good girl you know”

“hehe~ don’t worry mayu-chan we’ll finish this when you get back” haruna said

Mayu was about to get outside the room when yuki noticed it,

“mayu where are you going?”

“hm? ah- phone call”

“who?”

“milky senpai”

“oh-” yuki said getting irritated whenever she heard milky’s name

Yuko grins that time when she saw yuki’s expression

“I’ll be right back” mayu said as she opens the door and walk outside

“how nice~, our little mayu has a close friend hehe~ what do you think yuki-chan?” yuko said grinning at yuki

“hmmm I don’t know.” yuki answered trying to avoid the topic

“well, we never see mayu talking to someone that close. And leaving haruna with jurina just to get that phone call they really are close” rena said while writing on her notebook

“our little mayu is growing up *sniff*”  yuko pretending to cry

When yuki heard the word “growing up” she was stopped from writing she feels a little ache from her heart

“if you two are going to chitchat now, go outside and have a break” yuki said trying to be calm

“hehe yuki-chan is scary, being grumpy suddenly *sniff sniff* hehe anyway let’s have a break for a moment rena-chan my eyes hurt” yuko said

“Do you want to take a nap for a moment?” rena was a little concerned to yuko, she knows that yuko is also busy doing work alone at the student council because Yuki and Acchan are preparing for exams.

“nah I'll just go outside and have a fresh air for a moment”

“ok” rena smiled at yuko

Yuko then went outside to sneak onto mayu. She found mayu still talking to milky.

“hai milky-senpai”
“hai hai”
“eeh? Uhm I’m glad that you like it”
“eeh? Stop saying that milky senpai”
“yeah yeah just sleep already”
“hai oyasumi”

Mayu hangs up the call

“Hey! Shiriri-chan hehe~”

“eh? Still calling me that?”

“because your my little sister hehe~”

“why are you here anyway yuko-nee-san?”

“I’m just going to call acchan to check up on her hehe~”

“oh.. uhm by the way yuko-nee-san can you close your eyes and put your hand in front?”

“oh~? hehe~ is this is a surprise~?”

“*sighed* nevermind”

“eeh shiriri-chan being grumpy like yuki-chan huhu”

Mayu was about to go but yuko grabs her hand

“hehe where do you think you’re going look I close my eyes already” yuko said as she put her hand out

Mayu get something on her pocket and put it on yuko’s hand

“ok you can open your eyes now”

As yuko open her eyes slowly, a smile curved on her lips

“arigatou mayu” yuko said and pats mayu’s head

“don’t ask anything just accept it” mayu said trying to get away from the scene because she was too shy. She gave yuko the other bracelet that she bought from their trip in onsen.

“hehe anyway why don’t you invite milky to join us in our group study?” yuko suggested with a glimmer on her eyes

“huh? Why?”

“well she’s your friend right? Hehe we also want to get to know your friend better hehe~”

“uhm I’ll try to invite her”

“do it~ hehe it will be nice  to spend your time with friends go and call her now”

“but she might be sleeping already”

“just try it”

“uhm ok”

And then Mayu calls milky for the first time

“uhm moshi moshi”
“haha we just talked about 10 mins ago you already miss me? How sweet of you”
“ehh? Milky-senpai stop that uhm anooo. Im just wondering if you want to join us tomorrow next week will be the exam week so.. uhm ”
“I will love to join you~”
“eh? Honto?”
“yes because I’ll be with mayu~ hehe~”
“ehh?”
“oyasumi mayu chan~ I really need to sleep now, hehe~ arigatou for the call, just send me the details for tomorrow ok? Hehe~ I’ll bring sweets too”
“hai arigatou milky senpai” then mayu hanged up

“so did she agree to it? ” yuko asked after mayu puts her phone on her pocket

“hai!” mayu answered while smiling at yuko

“yosh! You should get back now jurina and haruna is waiting for you”

“how about you yuko-nee-san”

“I’ll just call acchan hehe~ then I’ll follow you”

“ok” mayu said as she turns her back at yuko

“chotto”

“hai?”

“thank you again mayu-chan” yuko said as she shows the bracelet that was put on her right wrist

Mayu blushed and nods slowly and then run back to yuki’s room

------

“now then I wonder how is acchan and sayaka?”

*acchan calling….*

“moshi moshi acchan!”

“nani yuko chan? Me and sayaka chan are busy right now-”

“oh can I speak with Sayaka?”

“eh? Okay, sayaka phone call its yuko ”

“oh, yuko how are you?” sayaka asked

“hehe genki genki~ I’m here at yuki’s house you know her right?”

“ah yes! Sae’s best friend, right?”

“hehe~ how’s teaching our spoiled kid there, Acchan?”

“well acchan is getting better in English. Hehe~”

“oh~ sayaka is a great teacher”

“eeeh? *blushed*”

“who are you talking to?” sae asked when she entered the room, her voice was loud enough to be heard on the other line

“oh? Is that sae-chan?” yuko asked sayaka

“uhm.. yes..”

“*evil laugh* hehehe~”

“eh? Yuko? why are you laughing like that?”

“ne ne ne~ sayaka~ who are you talking to???” sae clings to sayaka and then acchan clings to sayaka as well

“eeh don’t hug sayaka~ your not allowed to do that~!!!” sae chan acting like a kid

“I can’t hear you~! Why are you here anyway? I only want sayaka here alone” acchan trying to pissed sae

“heh~ where ever sayaka is I will also be there~” sae said

“get lost this my room”

“chotto!!! you two please stop it” sayaka tries to struggle with the two spoiled kid

“haha~ it’s look like you’re having troubles handling two spoiled kids eh?” yuko giggled

“yeah, haha”

“but it looks like you three are having a good night… hehe~ anyway can you give it back to acchan ” yuko said because she had an idea to help her little sister, Mayu. And also, she want Sayaka to be open to them as well.

“ah okay, wait… Acchan, yuko wants to talk to you”

“yada!!!”

“eh? Yuko what should I do”

“please put it on loud speaker mode”

“oh, okay”

“ne acchan if you don’t talk to me I will let Yui-sensei get close to Ta-”

“give that to me” acchan said as she grabs her phone quickly, while the two don’t have any idea on what yuko is trrying to say

“what do you want yuko??” acchan said annoyingly

“haha that was fast~ anyway invite sayaka and sae to join us tomorrow in our group study”

“no!”

“come on acchan don’t you want to have some fun and help our little friends with their innocent heart?”

“you should help your heart first yuko”

“hahaha~ come on acchan it will be fun. I know you’re bored”

“hmpt!!! ignoring what I’ve said, ok tell me your plan” acchan agrees as she walk outside the room

---------------

Then next day it was Saturday, 5am in the morning, Yuko was the first one to get up then jurina.

“yuko-nee-san where are you going I’ll wake them up for breakfast” jurina said as she saw yuko preparing to leave

“hehe~ no need I’ll be back later, just tell them that I’ll bring some friends to join us hehe~ you better get more sleep because the three of you slept really late last night”

“ah but i will have my daily jogging every morning now want to join me yuko-nee-san?”

“ah sure! After that I’ll go fetch acchan”

“oh so atsuko-senpai will join us?”

“hehe yes and there will be more”

“eh? Who?”

“hehe~ lets go before the sun will show up it will be really hot running later”

“ah hai!”
Then they went outside to jog.

When jurina got back others just woke up while others prepare for breakfast. Mayu and Rena cooked for the 5 of them instead having their cooks cook for them.

And then they gathered on the dining room, while the others prepare the table jurina told them what yuko said about bringing some friends with her and knowing that acchan will be one of them yuki agreed to it.

Then mayu also told them that she invited milky to join them.
At first yuki really don’t want to agree to it, she tried to put excuses so that it milky won’t join them. But in the end she can’t refuse mayu’s request.
“hmmm ok then we will stay all at the living room” yuki said as she agree to mayu

at least I don’t want her dirty feet to enter my room that I share with mayu hmpt! oh why I’m so annoyed with that girl grrrrrr” yuki said in her mind

Time passed by, it was already lunch time when milky arrived at kashiwagi’s residence. Mayu greeted her and the others, while yuki… yeah, she’s pretending to be busy.
She brings tea with her for everyone. Then jurina and mayu was preparing at the dining room. While waiting for the others, Milky and haruna was talking and rena joins them, they talked about arts then anime while yuki was busy reading. 

After 10 minutes later yuko, acchan, sae and sayaka arrived.

“oh sae-chan!” yuki greeted, she was happy to see sae

“hehe~ hi minna it’s been a long time” sae greeted them

“hehe~ I brought Sayaka-chan with us she’s good at English, she can help us and also so that we can have acchan here with us… hehe~ you see our evil spoiled secretary here is being clinging to sayaka right now”

“yuuuu-koooo!” acchan glared at yuko while Sae and Sayaka laughed

“just kidding! Yosh!!! Let’s start our group study! Ah~ but first let’s eat~” yuko immediately said to avoid acchan
So after they ate lunch they started their group study. The first years are the being led by mayu and Mayu’s kinda enjoying it, having fun teaching her friends.
Yuki noticed this and without knowing she smiled and stared at mayu who was teaching haruna that time. But her smile changes into frown when she saw milky get closer again to mayu. She turn her eyes again to the book she was reading.

“ne ne ne~ sayaka~ help me with this I really can I understand it” sae said cutely demanding for sayaka’s attention

“eh what is it sae?”

“neeee sayaka~! what should I do with  this?” acchan butted in because she wants to annoy sae more

“eh? chotto matte you two” sayaka is confused who  will she teach first

“sae-chan I’ll help you” yuki offered looking at them

“eh? but I want- hmm ok then” sae said

“gomen sae” sayaka said as she hold sae’s hand under the table

“hehe~ its ok” sae immediately replied smiling… she’s already ok with sayaka holding her hands.

When Mayu saw sae getting closer to yuki, Mayu feels uncomfortable

mou why sae is here anyway?? And what is yuko-nee-san thinking? bringing sae here… yuki will just be hurt again being with that jerk gaaaaaaah!!!” mayu’s thought was in rage

“mayu chan are you okay?” milky asked

“don’t mind me milky senpai by the way did you already get how to solve it?” mayu trying to ignore what she saw

“hmm… hai arigatou mayu” milky said as she put her sweetest smile to show  it to mayu

*blushed* ”its nothing milky senpai lets proceed to the next one”

While yuki is teaching sae, yuki cannot avoid to glance at least a little at mayu and milky.

Sae notice this and think who that girl beside mayu was.

“did she already given up on yuki?” sae thought “who will take care of yuki then? Tsk! but I cannot take care of her anymore-”

“yuki..” Sae called as she looks at yuki like a very fragile thing

“etou yuki-chan who’s with mayu and jurina? I’m a little curious” sae asked

“Their classmate haruna” yuki said “and mayu’s clubmate and middle school friend milky-” she added in a tone of irritation

“ah I see, oh by the way how to solve this problem” sae trying to get yuki’s full attention she don’t want to see yukirin getting irritated like that. Yuki is special to her because yuki is her first love and her best friend as well.

She knew that it was still the best decision that she gave up on her even though she will just hurt yuki more.

I should talk to mayu” sae thought

They were busy studying until it’s already time for dinner. The others were preparing for dinner while yuki, rena and haruna are preparing the table. Mayu was about to go to her room because she doesn’t want to eat dinner but sae followed her.

“mayu, wait can we talk?”

“I don’t want to-”

“please!”

“what do you want to talk about?”

“hehe~ can we talk outside?”

“*sighed* ok”

The two of them went outside the house they stayed at the garden.

“uhm mayu do still remember our family setting?”

“that again? What do you really want to say sae? I’m really annoyed with you, you know? that why asking me that here-”

“look mayu I’m sorry! I know I hurt yuki a lot and you don’t like that both of us love yuki and we always compete for yuki’s attention when we are still kids, but- that was in the past”

“what do you  mean?”

“I’m with someone else now and I really love her so you don’t need to think of me like a hindrance to the both of you. Look I have given up yuki a long time ago”

“I don’t believe you sae! you still look at her the way you do”

“of course, I still care for her mayu. But- can’t you see she already chosen you without noticing it!”

“yeah, right I’m wasting my time here-” mayu was about to go but sae grabs her hand

“mayu who’s that girl with you? Is she someone special to you?”

“she’s my friend, why?”

“but I can see that girl likes you- yuki is getting jealous, do you want to hurt yuki?”

“yuki only sees me as a daughter! but I will get her from you! and stop putting my friend here she’s nice! AND I’m not like you who always hurts everyone around us!” mayu said as she swing her hands out on sae’s grip

“I know, I hurt all of you. only thinking about myself. But I’m trying to fix things. I want to help you mayu, you’re better than me. you are the one who should be at yuki’s side” sae kneeled trying to please mayu

“mayu, sae-chan? dinner is ready” yuki shouted looking for them

“hmm- don’t get me wrong, but are you and akimoto-senpai are going out?”

*nods* “and I am serious with her, so you can rest assured”

“ok- but I still don’t trust you sae! but i want you to know that I already forgave you on what you did to yuki.  But let me do it on my own way, I’ll make her fall in love with me and forget about you! do you understand!?”

“hai mayu! I’ll support you on that.”

“tsk- don’t get carried away, I don’t still trust you! and still I’m not counting you as my friend”

“hai! Mayu, thank you.”

---------------------------------
A/N:
So for chapter 14, yeah, i already have a draft -yurin sent it to me but it was so messy, it's actually unclear that even i are full of questions T_T
oh well~ i'm gonna have a hard time editing it so maybe sunday i'll post it... or saturday if i have time this weekdays ~ :doh:
[/s]

ahhh T_T sorry if i didn't update last sunday well, turned out that i will be rewriting the chap 14 coz yurin's hand injury is not yet healed... we kinda misunderstand each other i thought she will rewrite it so i'm just waiting ffor the draft but she thought that i already rewrote it  :shocked

i'm still writing the chap 14 T-T

~ryo

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:14:50 PM by yurin23mayuki »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song