JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72084 times)

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Unselfish Love. Part 2 (WMatsui)
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2015, 11:40:03 PM »
U updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....yeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

well....as u already said....its.......SAD...=='....urghhhh wuaaaaaaaaaa

but well....u update..but well..it sad.but ur update..so its....okay...

waiting for p3..?? patiently
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:03:02 AM by Blackdawn »

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 07:54:30 AM »
Aaawwww it's sweet and sad at the same time, my daughter T^T
I love Jurina's note so much, somehow I could feel her sincere...
Thanks for the update! You've healed my wanting-wmatsui sickness XD

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »
my poor heart  :ptam-hbk:
this is amazing OS! thank you castro-san!  :ptam-wub:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Calista's OS Corner - Jealous Bird (FuruYanagi)
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2015, 10:06:47 PM »
Thanks guys (and mama!) for the previous comments! I'm glad that it healed your WMatsui sickness (even if just for a moment as let's face it... that sickness returns after some time). But this short OS is not for WMatsui this time.

Happy New Year!  :pig xmas1:

#27 - Jealous Bird (FuruYanagi)

Rena wasn’t good at New Year Parties always feeling a bit out of a place. She smiled surprised when Airi come and took her by the hand “let’s go dancing!” without even asking for permission and simply dragging her friend after herself.

“What? Why me?” Rena looked around pleading for help from other girls but her friends were either truly busy or pretend to be at the moment.

Airi repeated her pull this time more impatiently “Listen, Churi is ignoring me and I don’t even know why but I want to have some fun! So let’s go, Rena! Its not like you have anything better to do and its just one dance to start a new year” she ended somehow mocking the girl. After all she was the only one knowing Rena’s secret of liking Jurina and her unwillingness of sharing this information with younger girl.

For the last time Rena looked at her friends while being dragged away into the dance floor begging for some help but getting nothing in return. No one wanted to get in between when it included FuruYanagi little quarrels.

“That’s just awkward. You know I might be murdered at the end of this evening if Churi starts imagining stuff, right?” Rena asked more quietly so no one around would hear it.

“So?”

“Wait… are you trying to make Churi jealous or something?” Rena asked unexpectedly while looking around.

Airi squinted her eyes seriously in return “what do you mean?”

“I mean she’s staring at us right now and you said she was ignoring you”.

Airi immediately turn her head to look in that direction but only for a second checking if Rena’s words were truth.

Obviously not wanting to show others that she actually cared Akane instantly turn around to chat with Minarun and Nao.

“No..I mean…who knows what is on her mind…I doubt she even noticed us” this time Airi just shrugged her shoulders looking as innocent as ever.

“She glared at me like she’s really going to kill me later… and you know that I’m close with Churi, she never looks at me that way”.

After few more seconds of their awkward dancing Airi finally sigh with defeat “fine… I wanted to make her jealous so she would actually give me attention for like a second… why is that so wrong?”

Someone cough and startled both Airi and Rena. Girls looked at the direction of Akane who stopped in front of them. After hearing Airi’s last statement she seemed a bit surprised but at the same time amused. “Actually… I came here to ask if I could dance with Airin… if you don’t mind”.

No one before has fled the scene as soon as Rena did at that moment. Surprisingly she even ran in the direction of Jurina who she kept avoiding for some time still unable to express her true feelings.

Airi and Akane were left alone now standing in front of each other awkwardly. Akane was the first one who speak up taking Airi’s hand and starting to dance “mmm… I think… I ignored you for… like a minute… only a minute”.

“More like ten minutes, Churi. You kept staring at those birds outside and it just…”

All of a sudden Akane leaned in stealing a short kiss from her girlfriend “does this make it up for the earlier?”

Already in a daze Airi smiled more happily “oh… well it depends how the rest of the evening goes… you know the saying… how you start new year… that’s how it is going to be…”

“Oh… you mean… me ignoring you for the birds?”

“And me getting jealous by those birds and trying to get your attention…and hopefully getting you jealous enough so you come to steal me away from someone?”

“and afterwards me kissing you and apologizing?”

“…and later on going back to our place and…”

“Oh… I wouldn't mind this arrangement at all” Akane smiled sheepishly while hugging her girlfriend. It seemed like they just made a small pact agreeing that things don’t need to change no matter what and they accept each other as they are.

One jealous because of the birds… other nicknamed as a ‘jealous bird’ because of her strange liking for these animals. Perfect two.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Jealous Bird (FuruYanagi)
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »
interesting and at the same time cute..haaha

love u fic calista san.xDD  :love: :love:

Offline Hypno

• F**k air, I only need furuyanagi to live
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Jealous Bird (FuruYanagi)
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2016, 05:36:44 PM »
What a nice way to start this year, with a furuyanagi fanfic ❤️ Thank you!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Choosing the Right Ring (WMatsui)
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2016, 05:23:29 PM »
@Hypno, happy to hear that you liked it and happy New Year!  :on woohoo:
@Blackdawn, yeah, I wished to write something cute for the FuruYanagi couple, nice way to start new year  :on drink: thank you for commenting!

#28 - Choosing the Right Ring (WMatsui)

Akane jumped out of the car rushing Jurina even though she wasn’t the one making this big decision “let’s go! Why are you sooo slow?”

Jurina laughed locking the car door and following her best friend that already had her hand raised waiting for Jurina to grab it and join, so she can drag Jurina with her and walk faster.

Jurina shook her head looking down and knowing Churi too well.

Jurina was literally getting dragged to the shop (in the same manner that she suspected its going to happen).

“Oh god! Okay! Where should we start?”, Akane asked more excited than Jurina herself.

Jurina couldn’t stop smiling as well but at least she didn’t show so many emotions for everyone around her to see “I think we both pretty much know what I am searching for…”.

Akane looked at her friend with shock “yeah…but you can’t just pick any ring! It needs to say something…like about her characters…what she likes…more diamonds..less…or maybe no diamonds…maybe there’s a stone she likes..or her horoscope can always answer some of these questions…I have read a lot about that..you know lucky numbers and stuff…we need to think everything through…she might not like the ring and say no. I think there are girls who do that”

”I don’t think Rena would say no because she doesn't like a ring…”

”So you think she might say no?” Akane questioned immediately already playing her part to know absolutely everything that is to know about her friends’ personal life.

Jurina thought for a moment finally reality hitting her as well and getting worried “mmm…okay… let’s not risk that. Let’s find and choose the best ring that there is!”

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Choosing the Right Ring (WMatsui)
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2016, 05:31:15 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CONTINUE THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!! >w<
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2016, 05:32:36 PM »
Churi sounding like Jurina's mom XDDDDDD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2016, 07:12:17 PM »
hahahaha chose carefully Jurina san, it's a big decision

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »
Definitely less diamond..lol
go ju...choose it wise~~

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2016, 07:06:48 AM »
Continuation pweaaaasssseeeeeee><
Less diamond. Or maybe just a small diamond. Or ring that describe Rena personally. Just gimme the continuation><
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2016, 07:45:24 AM »
ring?!! you need to continue this!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2016, 02:50:48 PM »
I beg you to continue this, my daughter!! :wub:
So many things running through my head like marriage or engagement of them XD
Please continueeeee *puppy eyes* *gives many chocolate as persuation* XD

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2016, 06:48:13 PM »
For mama, and for everyone who asked earlier I will write part 2! (when I can, of course)  :kekeke:

YAAAAAAAAAAY PART TWO!

I shall look forward to it! *BANZAI*
しらたき〜

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2016, 04:06:39 PM »
For mama, and for everyone who asked earlier I will write part 2! (when I can, of course)  :kekeke:

YAAAAAAAAAAY PART TWO!

I shall look forward to it! *BANZAI*

:mon trudge: :mon thumb: :mon lovelaff:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Choosing the Right Ring.Part 2. LAST (WMatsui)
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »
So this the next part which I wrote after quite some time... honestly, forgot about it until @Koyumichan reminded me! So for everyone who asked for it @sasshirie, @emprezz33, @key17, @junchan48, @Blackdawn, @Haruko, @Ruka Kikuchi and @MaYukiIsLife (and someone else if I might have forgotten to mention), this is for you!

#29 - Choosing the Right Ring. Part 2 (WMatsui) LAST

Akane went around the corner, leaving Jurina alone with the rings while younger Matsui was going a little bit crazy, trying to chose the perfect one, changing one after the other, probably driving people who worked there insane too.

Meanwhile, her friend talked on the phone “what are you saying?”, asking a bit surprised, looking around suspiciously.

Apparently the one on the phone with Akane was Airi “I’m saying that Rena is planning to propose to Jurina! Isn’t that a good thing? We’re looking for the ring at the moment… Its like a scavenger’s hunt, Rena is going a little bit crazy unsure what to chose”.

Akane listened very attentively still suspicious, still surprised “That’s… wait where are you? Jurina is doing the same thing!”

“Jurina is doing…what?eh? We’re at the same supermarket where we always hang out…”

“GET OUT OF HERE!” Akane commented panicking while checking around her shoulder to see if Jurina heard any of it. She lowered her voice just in case this time “We’re here too and I doubt that Jurina will chose soon… she’s a bit hectic…”

“I’m on it!”, Airi commented seriously, ending the call and going back to Rena.

“So, how is the hunt going?”

Older Matsui sigh defeated “I don’t know which one to… there are so many… I think I like this one”, Rena pointed at the ring, still doubting “what do you think?”

“I think its perfect. Shall we go?”

“So fast?”

Airi sigh a bit nervous “Eh…I have serious meeting to attend… I will tell you on our way but… yeah… it would be better to leave as soon as possible”.

Rena sighed “fine… I have been staring at this ring for about 10 minutes… I think I do like it… most importantly, I’m pretty sure Jurina will like it”.

The girls rushed up with their shopping and without waiting for another seconds Airi started dragging Rena after herself. It would have turn out perfect if Akane would have managed to control Jurina in that same manner.

But because she couldn’t the four girls ended up bumping into each other in the middle of this shopping mall.

“Jurina?”

“Rena?”

“What are you doing here?” both asked at the same time without hiding the surprise from their faces.

Akane and Airi managed to show each other signs without speaking out loud and practically ran away from the scene, hiding around the corner. Airi was the first one to speak up “Do you think they will notice that we’re gone?”

“I doubt it… look at Jurina trying to hide the ring…”

“So she chose something?”

“I forced her to. How about Rena?”

“Its in her pocket… wait are they…here?”

After some rambling, trying to avoid each others stares, more rambling, confusion, Jurina couldn’t come up with good excuse and took out a little box. “Its…for the future so…”

Unexpectedly for younger Matsui, Rena laughed at the scene.

“Am…why are you…?”

It was time for Rena to show what she was holding. “I guess…we should keep it…for later…”

Both of them laughed now. “Well… there won’t be a surprise but…”

“Yeah…”

While the two still kept on laughing with both relief and surprise, Akane and Airi watched the scene suspiciously. “That’s not what I expected really…”

“I doubt they will dare to propose to each other later then in… two years time…”

“I would say three years”, Akane added her comment quite convinced. “That’s the time when Jurina plans to graduate, after all…”

“Want to bet on that?”

“Fine. I’m stand my ground… three years…best case scenario…”

A/N: and… three years later… they finally dared to propose to each other. Tam tam tam… let’s just say they lived happily ever after. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:03:59 PM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Choosing the Right Ring.Part 2. LAST (WMatsui)
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »
OMG They BOTH wanted to propose!!! >w<

Kawaii~~~ :cathappy: :deco:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »
LOL I didn't expect that ending though! HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making the part 2! :on lol:
しらたき〜

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2016, 06:03:24 AM »
That's unexpected how both of them in the same shopping mall and do the same thing XD :lol:
Thanks for updating this cause my selfish request :bow:
Ps, good luck for your exam my daughter~ :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star