JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Ring

Author Topic: OS Collection | Word from the author | Dec. 1  (Read 31842 times)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread | Of Pens And Sexy Lips | MaYuki | Sept. 23
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2012, 01:00:07 PM »
Wow it is really.........WOW :inlove:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2012, 12:07:47 AM »
Safe to say, some people walked into a fresh quickie.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!  :rofl:
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2012, 11:22:08 AM »
What is the fresh quickie?? I saw this a lots of times but I do not know what it means XD sorry
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
Replies:

@Pwety: Err.. lol... All I can say is..  :rofl: Ehemm.. For the term 'quickie', it's used for something done quick/fast. But in this case, I used it in something.. hmm, I don't know.. err.. sexual? PFFTCH.  :rofl:

@Megumi: Lol~ That one got you xD

@Chanaline: Thank you for your appreciation. I'm glad  :cathappy:

@ElleOranji: If you're referring to the scene which they did 'it', I would rather prefer not to write it. I'd nosebleed to death and it's also part of the rules here that scenes with 'it' are restricted for there are minors everywhere~

@Yuukimoko: Lol TomoTomo or MaYuki? I'm currently working on Good Day 2.1 so, would you rather prefer TomoTomo or would you like MaYuki? xD Okay wtf. Just tell me ~ :>
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread | Of Pens And Sexy Lips + Replies | MaYuki | Sept. 24
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
ehh~? I must chosse?

.....well I thought you alredy know my answer! Mayuki! Mayuki! and oh, yeah MAYUKI! XD XD PLEASE?

Thank you very much.....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
Me too mayukiiiii

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
@Kurogami & Yuukimoko: Lol MaYuki it is~ But may I ask for the genre? Like fluff or something LOLOL I don't do lemons xD Also how you would like the characters to be :3

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2012, 03:33:25 PM »
ohh~

well I like the romantic thing ....so I guess forceful! and a little possesive~ ...are these genres..? I guess not....Romantic fluff please?

and the characters...well, hawever you want them!

Thanmk you very much!.....its strange that you are asking us....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2012, 04:17:14 PM »
Lolol~ I'm asking coz' my juice is drained xD Gomen xD

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2012, 01:59:15 AM »
lmao~~ you really know where to stop <33333

Mayuki is the best!!! as usual lol

I imagined the scene Yuki seduced Mayu, must be very funny lol

Loooove your one short so much xDDDD btw thanks for the new vocab, to be honest i didn't know what it means earlier =v=

And yeah, followed you

Offline ElleOranjii

• I ship many OTP
  • BUTTER !!
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2012, 11:38:29 AM »
@chuu-san
AnninParu/ Anninaga mastar  :bow:
anything annin mastar  :bow:
is a signature a biography ??
I like butter, Orange and Macros....:D
I like minecraft too.. :D I LOVE MATH <3
i have 2 oshimens in every group
it's rare for me to have an ace oshimen XD
but i have no friends :(

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »
UPDATE YAY. I'll be accepting those requests, then. For the mean time, enjoy this one!  :deco:

If Tomorrow Comes: Broken Angel

“ No!! Don’t kill her!! “ The gang glanced at me and chuckled

“ Too late, kid. “

BANG

Luckily, I saved her at the last moment. She doesn’t deserve to die just yet.“ NO!!!!!!!” My beloved screamed and held me tight. “ Stay with me! Don’t leave me!”

I smiled at her, with my last ounce of energy “ Requests... Hold me, don’t ever forget me, love me, Rena-chan.” And then, I blacked out and saw a flash take me up.

=================================================================================

It started out like usual. I don’t know since when I have been trapped on this living hell. Maybe… forever has passed? No. She’s still here with me so forever might have not passed just yet. To be honest, life isn’t as hard even though you are barely alive. As long as she’s with me, everything is alright. But, I don’t know how to make her happy. How can I if she can’t even feel me? I’m pathetic. I’m even making her feel awful and depressed. The only way to end this misery she’s feeling is by ending my life itself, right? But... I think that might cause much more trouble, don’t you think?

“Mayuyu, I’m back!”

Once again, she has come to pay a visit. Why can’t she just give up? I mean, like I said, it seems like forever had passed but why the heck is she still here?! She never knows when to give up. I wonder if she knows that.. that unconscious body laying soundly on that bed, does not have hope any longer. She simply cannot face the fact that, that body is dead.

“Ne, Mayuyu, you know what? Today, Yuko fell off the stage and sprained her ankle. But she’s fine for now.”

She kept on babbling about random and certain things to that body. If someone sees her, I bet they would think she’s crazy. She talks a lot somehow. Also, the things she talks about are quite boring but I don’t mind listening. I got used to it. Her voice is the only entertaining thing in here besides the cool air that comes and goes by the window. I love the way she tucks her hair behind her ear. I can see her overwhelming face so clear. But at times, she talks to the body and gets no reply, she finds the floor interesting and tears start to flow down her cheeks. She once said she silently cries at night because of that body. Because of that situation. Because of me.

“Mayuyu, I wonder when you will wake up and play with me again.. It has been 2 years. You’re turning 20, soon.. I wish you would at least wake up before you’re 21.”

Again, this situation has been repeating all week. She feels bad and cries. She holds the body’s hand and kisses it so dearly. Like, her hand was something so rare. If I could do something, I would not let her cry. But what am I supposed to do? I’m just a random soul who is out of its body. She can’t feel nor touch nor see me. I can’t do anything anymore. If I could just go back inside my body, she wouldn’t be crying, anymore. I would like to see that beautiful smile I have always admired until now. But it has never appeared before me since that incident. Since the incident I got myself out of my body and left her hopeless and melancholic. She suddenly stopped crying and started singing.

Sayonara wa iwanaide oku yo

I am not going to say goodbye.

datte me wo tojiru tabi ni utsuru yo itsumono kimi ga…

Because every time I close my eyes, You are always there.

She stopped for a while. I love her voice. It cheers me up. She always sings this song to me if we get into an argument. It always helps us become one again. This song is everything to the both of us. It has brought us together and I wish it might bring us back again. Unconsciously, I started singing with her.

Ashita ga kurunara

If tomorrow comes,

Nanimo iranai yo tada kimi dake ni warattete hoshii kara

Then, I don’t need anything. I just want you to keep on smiling

Itsudemo

Forever

She suddenly stopped singing and her mouth was left agape. She glanced at my body on the bed with wide eyes. I wonder what she was thinking about. Why is her expression like that? Did something happen? She then looked at my direction and it seems like she was staring at my eyes. Can she see me?!

“M-Mayuyu?? Are you there?”

Eh? What’s going on? She can’t see me! She just asked me if I was here or not! Did she notice my presence or something?  What should I do? There’s no use replying when she can’t hear me, right? But it’s worth a try.

“ Y-Yukirin… C-Can you hear me?”

She abruptly stood up from her chair causing me to flinch. What’s up with her?? Did she hear me?! She roamed around the room touching the air. She came to my place and touched me but I think she didn’t feel anything at all. But she stopped all of the sudden. And that moment when she stared into my eyes again. This time, tears started to fall down to her cheeks again.

“ Mayuyu… You’re here. You never left me. Why didn’t you tell me?! Why now? Your voice… It’s just like what I remember it to be. Please, Mayuyu… Come back to me. “

NO WAY! She heard me?! Oh holy crap! How could she hear me when I’m a soul?! I’m half dead for crying out loud! I never knew my girlfriend could hear spirits!

“ Y-Yuki. It’s complicated and I’m not sure how much time I have left to cherish my last moments with you. “

“ What do you mean?! You’re going away???”

“ That might be… But no matter what happens, please stay strong. Okay? “

“ Mayu—“

“ Kashiwagi-san, visiting hours are over.”

“ B-But!”

“ Go, Yukirin. I promise I will still be with you until I last.”

She just stared at me and bit her lips. Even though she couldn’t see me, I knew she could hear and feel me. The nurse somehow didn’t hear me. Is she the only one? Yuki quietly took her bag and kissed my body’s forehead and got out of the room with the nurse. Suddenly, a black puffy smoke that kinda looked like some clouds appeared before me revealing a girl in a black and white dress.

“ What the—! Who are you? Where’d you came from?! An Anime?! “

“ Relax. I’m Jurina, a Shinigami. I came from somewhere far away from here.”

“ Sh-Shinigami??” I paused and thought for a while and realized this all made sense and connected the dots “So, you came to take me now, huh? “

“ Something like that. “

“ Can’t you give me more time..?”

“ I gave you enough time.”

“ Just one last, please! I.. I want to cherish my last moments with her.”

Jurina’s eyes widened and she glanced at the floor “ Hmm…okay. I’ll come back tomorrow.”

As she was about to go away, I held her wrist “ Wait! Why did she hear me, earlier??”

“Well, that only happens when what you feel for her is strong enough to reach her. Basically, what you said to her was just a state of being for her. “

“ Makes sense.”

“Pfft, yeah whatever. I’ll come by tomorrow. YOUR VERY LAST DAY.” She then disappeared leaving black feathers all around the room but I don’t think normal humans can see them.

The next day, she came again and kissed my body’s forehead. Whenever she makes contact with my body, I still feel it. Cool, right? She placed her bag on the bed-side table and she started looking for me all over. Once she got into where I was standing, she felt black cool air.

“Mayuyu, Are you there?”

It’s amazing how she found me. One of the reasons why I fell in love with her “ I’m here, Yukirin.”

“Mayuyu, you’re not leaving, right?”

“I’m not sure… “

“Mayu!  Don’t you dare try to leave me! I’m not done with you!”

“ What are you going to do if I leave you?”

“ I will… I will forget about you forever.” A hint of seriousness was in that statement. I’m scared. I don’t want to leave her but I have to. I can’t change what I’ve stepped into

“ Then, do what you want. If you ever do it for real, I just want you to know that I will love you even though you forget me. I’ll just be a secret admirer. “

“ Then, I’m really going to do it!!” She raised her voice at me. I heard beeping sounds and I glanced over the monitor that stabilizes my heart rate. It seems that my time has come. Yuki started panicking and called for the doctors and nurses. I saw Jurina at the corner signalling me that it’s time to go.

“Please… give me more time.”

“ No. I don’t give third chances. I know what you feel so I gave you a 2nd chance. “

“ Please, Jurina-san!”

“ I’m sorry, but time’s ticking and I have to go— We have to go!” I replied her with a slow nod and went to Yuki or my last contact. I kissed her cheek causing her to look at my direction. This time, I’m sure she sees me.

“ Yukirin, thank you for everything. You know that I love you so much and I always will. No matter how your feelings change and you fall in love to another, I will still love you and watch over you. Okay?”

“ No, Mayu! “ She shook my shoulders. I’m actually surprised she could touch me. The doctors were too busy attaining to my body so they didn’t hear Yuki’s screams. “ Please, don’t leave me! I love you too much! If you leave, I’ll die with you!!” Her tears were streaming down with a fast pace

“ You must stay. Think about the other people who need you.”

“ Think of me! I need you, too!”

“ It’s too late. I’m so sorry that I loved you in the first place. You wouldn’t be experiencing this pain right now if I didn’t feel this way. “ I started turning away from her

“No, Mayuyu!” She hugged me from behind. I captured her hands and turned around, showing her my brightest and happiest smile “ I will be okay. YOU will be okay. No matter what happens, I just want you to stay strong and smile for me.” I released her hands and rushed to Jurina

“ Aren’t you going to say goodbye?” I looked back at her “ I will not leave with a goodbye because I believe there’s much hope for us and I will wait for you. I believe we will meet again.. soon. “ I finally left with Jurina but then, she caught up with us and she didn’t let go of me. Her tears started landing on my skin. My skin? It touched my skin? Jurina’s eyes widened as she looked at me

“What’s going on? I feel different! “ I looked all over my body. She sighed “Ahh.. Your time isn’t up, yet. Welcome back to the real world, kid. “ In a flash, I went black.

=====================================================================================

“ Ahh! Where’s Mayuyu?! “ Yuki was scrambling all over the place and she suddenly heard a sigh. She looked above and saw Jurina with a stressed look on her face “ Kyaa! Who’re you?!” Yuki stood up

“ I’m Jurina. Mayu’s shinigami. “

“Eh?”

“You know what? Mayu was about to leave and rest in peace but then, you, your stubbornness and persistence meddled into her business. Aiish! “ Jurina massaged her temple

“What’re you talking about?! Where’s Mayu?!”

“ She’s back in her body. “

“ What?!”

“ You should be happy.”

“ I am, but… how?”

“ You have a rare power, you know. Your love for Mayu is strong enough to make her reach you. That’s the reason why you saw her, heard her, and felt her. And your tears… are crystal. “

“ Crystal?”

“ Yeah. Crystal tears makes a person’s life span grow much more longer. If your crystal tears land on a person’s skin which you truly love, it will revive the person.”

“ Oh my! I saved Mayu!! “ Yuki jumped up and down

“ Yeah, whatever. I won’t take 4th chances, alright? “ Jurina scowled

“ yes! But uh.. what do you want in return? “

“ Well… Do you know Matsui Rena? “

“ Yeah! She’s in our school!”

“ Great. I want you to protect her, okay? “ Jurina looked away

“ Err wh—“

“ No buts and no asking why. “

“ Then, what happened? “

“ Shegotbullied,almostgotshot,butIcoveredforherandIdied. Kay?”

“ Too fast! “

“ Let’s just say, I was once human and loved her! “

“ Eh?!?!?!”

“ Shut up. Go to Mayu before I change my mind! “

“ Okay okay! “

“ And don’t forget what I said! “

“ Okay. Goodbye, Shinigami-chan.” Yuki ran into Mayu’s room

“ Pfftt.. I’m not exactly a Shinigami. Shinigami’s wouldn’t do good things. I’m a broken angel who is still yearning for her love. “

THE END

A/N: Shinigami= Death God

Yup. And it ends like that. Hope you guys like it~  :deco:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:00:15 PM by ChuuuPuffss »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: OS Collection| Ashita ga Kurunara: Broken Angel| MaYuki FT. Jurina| Sept. 28
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2012, 03:58:43 PM »
It hit my emotions..

Poor jurina... but im happy for yukirik!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: OS Collection| Ashita ga Kurunara: Broken Angel| MaYuki FT. Jurina| Sept. 28
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
Aww im crying right now (T^T) great story!!

Mayuki!! They together again! Wow yuki love for mayu is so strong

I hope rena do something about jurina...

I want a squel..

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's similar from the wmatsui fic that i read earlier.

But your ending is much better!! yehey!  :twothumbs hope you make a sequel..   :bow:
great story chuupuffs-san!!!  :twothumbs
and you used the mayuki duet song.. i'm soo happy..  :inlove:

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
So sad T^T but I like the ending. You should make a sequel for this. I want to know about Jurina and Rena. And for Mayu too T^T

Great job!!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
It was so sad but the ending is great!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Don't please don't finish it like that.

I want to know more MaYuki!!!
Somehow this couple makes my heart ache when I see them in sad fic  :lol:

Uh Jurina *cries I want to know how things going on between them too.

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
wow you wont talk about wmatsui after?

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hey, there. First off, I totally forgot all of the requests you guys have given me. And I'm deeply sorry for that. I promise I'll make them! Second, I forgot this thread ever existed too OTL. Third, I realized fanfics with sad endings are better off not continued. So, I decided I won't continue Good Day and Broken Angel. Since I planned from the start that those stories ended with those endings. Hope you guys would understand. So, yeah! I'll be on a roll so look out for me! Oh, and I'm thinking of Christmas themed fanfics Lol. I'll see you guys with the next update!  :deco:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Ring