JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Swimming girl

Author Topic: KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [12 Short Stories] COMPLETE  (Read 12412 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Can you do RinoRie if they one day suddenly switched bodies for one day? XD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
inrtresting - different oneshot! I liked it  :grin:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [#11 - All Remains the Same] RinoRie
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 01:58:06 PM »
@sasshirie, thanks for the comment!
@buciq, yeah trying out new stuff sometimes, or new ideas... I really doubt that anyone in this fandom ever write for some slight Rena,Rie and Jurina triangle so yeah  :lol:
@Ruka Kikuchi, I'm not taking request unfortunately... there is only one story left in this thread for me to upload after this one... but nice idea! You should definitely write something involved body-swap (that's how it is called...I think?). Since you like supernatural stories, I believe you could make it interesting  ;) (or at least more interesting than I would make it...)

#11 - All Remains the Same (RinoRie)

Have you ever thought really… about this little thing, nagging and annoying thing that people chose to ignore most of the time. That thing is — that everything remains the same.

Sometimes people feel like they have escaped the circle of life: routine that we need to repeat everyday. Yes, we’re born…we grow up… we go to school, we leave our family home (go to study), follow our dreams, find our partners, have children, maybe meet our friends on Friday evening or have some sort of Sunday brunch routine when we end up visiting our beloved parents.

Every day we repeat the same things: wake up, wash our face, brush our tooth, make coffee and breakfast, eat, go to work… (well you get the point, don’t you?)

Nothing really changes. Not even people… we still end up spending time with friends that we met in high school… like there is no escaping.

That is sad, isn’t it? How nothing changes, all remains the same…

Yes, some people travel, wander around the world, reach their goals and dreams, but still… do they really escape this constant thing called life?

It gets tiring… How nothing changes… but when you find the person who stays next to you during the day… you end up feeling a little bit better. You stop over thinking it.

That is what Sashihara Rino is for me. The love of my life. My girlfriend. My roommate. My best friend. She’s everything…

She’s also the reason why I don’t mind this boredom anymore. All can remain the same — as long as I have her by my side.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [#12 - Fangirl] COMPLETE
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2016, 01:55:18 PM »

#12 - Fangirl [LAST STORY]

It was just a usual party where people get drunk and at the end of the night no one cared about anyone else but themselves.

Rie rushed into the girls bathroom furious because of her ruined dress (some random guy literally throw up on her a little which was probably the worst outcome of this evening). Most ironically, she and almost bumped into someone else inside the bathroom saying “sorry” but without meaning it anymore.

The random girl looked at Rie shortly and looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before leaving the bathroom. So now Rie occupied her spot cursing under her breath while looking at herself in the mirror.

While standing there she heard someone in the booth obviously fangirling over someone she just saw recently.

“AKB48! Can you believe this!? Like SERIOUSLY? I have them on my walls and now I will see them in person! THAT JUST! I CAN’T EVEN…!”

Rie laughed at this lightly at least for a moment forgetting about her dress.

“No NO NO! Of course I will take pictures with my phone! Are you kidding me? I will post them on my TUMBLR account and on my INSTAGRAM! oh oh! And twitter too! I will post their every move! OMG I WILL BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEY DO!“

Rie slowly put her jacket on now hiding the ruined spot and forgetting about it completely. Looking at herself but at the same time at the doors where the unknown girl talked obviously not knowing that someone else is here as well.

„OMG I can create blog just for this occasion! What if I will see them again? What if I really meet them and they will like me? OR IF THEY SAY A WORD TO ME? Okay…I‘m breathing breathing…“ unknown girl was repeating it breathlessly, stressing out and walking from one side to the other. „What if I like…I dunno… I faint? I need to tell my friends to keep on taking pictures and filming if this happens! I know Rie, Rino and Yui will be here! Oh…fuck…I don‘t look good! I should have brought better clothes! Yes I took other clothes I‘m changing now but I should have taken better clothes! My life will be complete! I could die happy after today!“ she almost shouted excitedly.

Rie would probably have stayed and listen to it longer or waited to see the excited girl which made her smile without any reason even though she didn‘t know her, but unfortunately she got a text from Yui.

We need to practice a bit. Almost everyone is here. Hurry up.

Unfortunately for Rie, that stranger heard her phone as well “Oh fuck I think someone is here! No! NO! I don‘t want people hearing our conversation! I‘m not embarrassed about my fangirling! I‘m used to this! But then people keep on looking at me like I‘m some alien from another planet! Maybe I am but still…yeah…let‘s end this! I will tell you everything in details! OMG OMG!“ she still shouted few times walking from one side to the other again impatiently and nervously.

Rie was unsure whether to wait for the girl or not and surprise her, but then decided that she can’t waste the time and better get going to practice. After few more minutes she walked out of the bathroom.

A/N: Officially the last story of this thread. Kind of random one... I don't know what is wrong with my imagination lately. Oh well... thanks for those who read the stories (or you know: some of the stories) and I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time (or in my other -continuing- threads)

:pandaaa: :squirrel:

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Swimming girl