JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Lost Gift

Author Topic: [Shipyon's own fiction]Forever Love  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
[Shipyon's own fiction]Forever Love
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:18:06 AM »
Chapter 1

Hi... My name is Setsuna. I liked a girl in the school. Her name is Atsuko.

One day. I go to school. When is lunch time. I ask Atsuko to eat lunch with me. She say yes. We eat lunch together. We talk a lot. Suddenly. We looked at each other. our face turn red.

I ask: I want to date with you.

*My face turn red*

Atsuko say: I like you too, But my family is one of the strongest Gangster clan in Japan

I say: I don't care because i like you.

* I hugged her*

After school. She being me to her home. She tell everyone that I am her new boyfriend. Then, her mother call me in.

Atsuko's mother say: Why do you like to date my daughter and you know we are gangster?

I say: I know that your family is a gangster clan. I don't care because I love her.

Her mother say: Well... well. what a brave boy.

*I didn't answer back*

Her mother say: Is that your first time dating?

I say: No. this is not my first time.

Her mother say: Ok. you are the first time face a gang boss. you look scaried

I say: Well. yes. this is my first time

*Her mother laughed at me*

Her mother say: I shouldn't laugh at you. you are a normal boy. but you look really smart. what your name?

I say: my name is Setsuna.

Her mother say: So you are that boy that always get 100% in a test.

I ask: How do you know that?

Her mother say: Atsuko always tell about how you get 100%. I think you two will be perfect couple.

I say: thanks.

Her mother say: Why don't you help us. you are a pretty smart boy.

I say: No thanks.

Her mother say: oh well. I can't force you to.

In Atsuko's family. She have 3 sister. She is the youngest. Her father died and just left her mother taking care of everything.

After a hour. We eat dinner. There is soup, meat and some veggie. The food taste good. After the dinner. I go back to my house. After I back to my house. I take a shower and go to sleep
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 2

next day. it is weekend. I go over to Atsuko's house. Her mom tell us that we are going to the disco.

I ask: Why are we going to the disco?

*Atsuko asking the same thing too*

Her mom say: You are pretty smart. i just gonig to force you to join the gang.

I say: I don't want to join.

Her mom say: You like my daughter?

I say: yes! of course.

her mom say: my daughter is one of the gang. she will always do bad thing. why don't you join.

I say: Fine. I will join.

*Her mom smile*

After that. We go into the car. After 30 minute. We are in the disco. She being us into a private room. Then, she call some girl to serve me.

I say: i don't need the girl. Can you call them away?

Her mom say: You have to know how to do that seem. you are one of us now.

I say: Please. I don't really like it.

*Atsuko's mom call them away*

Her mom ask: Who is in your family? Where you born?

I say: My family is left only me. My parent died in a car crash 1 year ago. I am born in Tokyo. But I am a mix. My mom is a British and my father is a Japanese.

Her mom say: Poor kid. Why don't you move to our house?

I say: Sure.

After a few hour. We left the disco. We go to my house and get all the stuff. We back to Atsuko's house and put the stuff in Atsuko room. I feel really tired. I don't want dinner. i just go to Atsuko's sleeping room and get some rest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 3

Next day. I wake up. Atsuko's mother call me in her room.

Atsuko's mom say: i have a mission for you.

I say: What mission?

Atsuko's mom say: First off. you have to learn how to be a Assassin

I say: No thanks. I not up to that.

Atsuko's mom say: What you afraid of. It time you going to assault people. I will call people back up you.

I say: I don't want to kill people.

Atsuko's mom say: You don't need to afraid. We will teach you how to take off that afraid feeling.

I say: But...

Atsuko's mom say: No more But! Just come with me and start the training

I say: Yes.

After that. She being me to a special room and their have a girl. look really strong and in a black suit. Her name is Miko. She tell me to fight the sand bag first. I start to train. After a hour. I start to fell tired. I cried.

I say: I can't take it anymore

*Miko drag me to the washroom and start hitting me*

Miko say: Just go and try again

*I walked out and start hitting the sand bag*

On other side. Atsuko wake up and ask her mother where is Setsuna

Atsuko say: Where is Setsuna?

Her mom say: I am going to train him to be a Assassin

Atsuko say: What! Why you do that?

Her mom say: He have potential

Atsuko say: Ok. Can i check on him please.

Her mom say: Just see one time. No more after it. He training is 3 month

They go into the training room and see me hitting the bag. I see Atsuko and run over to her. Miko stop me, punched me and tell me to go back to training. After half hour. Atsuko and her mother go out. I still training. After a hour. Miko tell me to eat first. I start the dinner. After 35 minute. I finish the dinner and she tell me to go to sleep first. I take a hot bath and go to sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 4

Next day. I wake up. Miko cook me some breakfast. I eat some. I start training again.

3 month later. I finish training. I feel like I don't afraid of anything and seem like I lost all my feeling. Atsuko come up to me.

Atsuko say: Hi

I say: Hi

Atsuko ask: What do you think about the training?

I say: it is fine

Atsuko ask: Want me to cook something for you?

I say: No thanks

*A girl come in and say that Atsuko's mom call me into her room*

I go into Atsuko's mom room.

Atsuko's mom say: You training is finish. I have a assault mission for you. First tell me about your feeling?

I say: I don't feel anything.

Atsuko's mom say: That is good. You are a true assassin now.

I ask: What the mission?

Atsuko's mom say: Go to a bar call "Rainbow disco" and snipe their boss down. Their boss name is Mai. Just shot her down. You get your reward. The reward is you can go a trip with Atsuko. Understand?

I say: I understand.

I walked out and go to the gun room. I start packing all the gun in. I packed a sniper, knife and handgun. Atsuko see me. She so worry. She run to her mom room.

Atsuko ask: What did you do to Setsuna?

Her mom say: You should know that a Assassin should have no feeling.

Atsuko ask: Who is he going to kill?

Her mom say: The boss of Uchida clan

Atsuko say: Their place is full of guard. it is hard to do that.

Her mom say: i send back up already.

After that. she go out the room and call every of her troop in and start packing up and back up. If i fail they will back up me.

After a while. i am in "Rainbow disco". I walked up into a tall place and start putting all my sniper in. I aimed by the window. I shot it and I missed the boss head and the other gang start shooting at me. i go down and fight off of the other gang. Suddenly their have a lot of the other gang member get kill and run away.

After i go back to Atsuko's home. I see Atsuko's mom and she tell me I did good. I eat something and sleep in Atsuko room.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5

A day later. I wake up early. Atsuko's mom call me into her room again. I go into her room.

Atsuko's mom say: I will give you some of my place you look after. You will be one of the boss.

I say: I not interested with that. I just want be with Atsuko.

Atsuko's mom say: Don't be like that. if i don't like you. i can tell Atsuko to don't date you.

I say: I will do it.

After that. Atsuko's mom being me to a disco and she tell me I can look after all the disco. She being me up to the big gang boss. She tell everyone that i going to be the boss and She give me some man.

Sayaka say: He look weak. How he enough to be one of us.

I say: I just will do my best.

Saki say: HAHA. you don't look smart

I say: Yeah you are right. So i need to learn.

Erena say: Guys. i think this is the smart boy that Atsuko talk about

Atsuko's mom say: This is him.

Sayaka and Saki say: We will see about that.

*I didn't say anything*

After that. Everyone start showing me around. After a few hour. I start all the disco up.

3 day later. I tell me to stop selling the drug in the disco because the police will check up the disco. 3 hour later. The police check up on us. After that. Atsuko's mom call everyone to the meeting room and Atsuko's mom tell everyone to learn me because I avoid the check up.

Sayaka say: It is just luck.

I say: No because I know lately all the gang are selling the drug so hard and I predict they will come today. So i hide all the drug.

Saki say: I don't think so

*I didn't shout back*

Atsuko's mom say: Stop guys. I think he not lying. He got talent. So please help him.

Sayaka and Saki: Yes ma'am.

*They walked out*

Atsuko's mom say: you did a good job today. I know they are still you are not the kind. who will be a gang boss. But you did good. work hard.

I say: Thanks.

I go back to Atsuko's house and Atsuko cook me some dinner. I eat it.

Atsuko say: How is the dinner.

I say: It is fine. I like it. I am tired and I need to get some sleep.

I take a short bath and I go bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 6

Next day. I wake up and eat some breakfast. After breakfast. I go to the disco. All the admin level are in my disco.

I say: Why you all here?

Saki say: Let see how you manger your place.

*I just walk away*

Sayaka say: HAHA. Walk away.

After I am in the disco. I just look all over the place. After a while. Atsuko come in and she being some lunch for me. I eat the lunch. the lunch is some sushi. i finished it.

Atsuko say: My mom can let me be one of the boss. I manger the transport.

I say: Good for you.

Atsuko say: Why lately you are so cool to me. you don't talk much now. After you do the assassin training.

I say: I really don't know. don't ask please.

*Atsuko exit the disco*

Until the night come. I go into the private room with some girl and drink beer. After a while. I start drinking too much because I think what Atsuko to me today. I start to go hyper. I start go up to a girl and start having sex.

After a while. I stopped it and think what am i doing. i walked out. Suddenly. In the disco have a bomb and banged in the disco. Everyone get hurt a lot. Luckily I am in the really back. I just hurt a little bit. But everyone else hurt a lot. But the most curious thing is all the other gang admin are gone. I wonder is it they do.

I see them come in.

I ask: Did you do that?

Saki say: No. we didn't do that

Sayaka come in and whisper to me: Yeah. we do that. tonight the boss will shout at you. I see it now. You are smart. But not that smart. We think you are.

*I get so mad*

I go back to home. Atsuko's mom call me into the room.

Atsuko's mom ask: Are you hurt?

I say: I am fine. Are you going to shout at me?

Atsuko say: yeah. I am about to. Why you play so much in the room and not check out in the front.

*I didn't answer*

Atsuko's mom say: And no one see the bag. if you are outside. I think you can see it because that spot is not hard to see.

I say: I am sorry.

Atsuko's mom say: i know who do it. It is Sayaka and Saki. I see. i think they don't think you are smart.

I jsut say: i am sorry.

I walk out and feel so mad. Atsuko come in. She tell me don't be mad. I cried a little bit. Then, all sudden my eyes go black.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 7

After a while. I wake up. I find out that I slept in Atsuko's knee and she fall at sleep too. I wake her up.

Atsuko say: Good Morning.

I say: Good Morning to you too.

After it. I brush my teeth. 15 minute later. I go to the dinner table and start eating our breakfast. After the breakfast. I go to school with Atsuko.

After school. I go to the disco and start my work. Atsuko go to the warehouse and start shipping the drug to everywhere. Sell it.

Suddenly. Atsuko's mom come in and talk to me privately.

Atsuko's mom say: I decide to make a drug produce hide out in here.

I say: But. What if we get caught.

Atsuko say: It won't happen.

I say: I trust you.

She show me the room. I see a lot of the chemical room. I see Saki and Sayaka.

*She put the chemical in the juice and she hang the drink to me*

I ask: What is this?

Sayaka say: You know what is it.

I say: No thanks. I Don't want to drink this.

Saki say: You scaried?

*I didn't reply her*

Atsuko's mom say: Stop it.

*They stopped it*

Suddenly. Atsuko come in. I hugged her. Atsuko start tell everyone. what is her plan is. After a while. She let Ayumi do the drug produce line. Ayumi is one the best gang boss in the gang.

Ayumi say: So this is the boy that everyone talking about.

Atsuko say: This is the boy.

Saki say: He suck.

Atsuko say: Don't say to him like that.

* I walked out and Atsuko followed me*

Atsuko say: Don't be angry.

I Say: I am not. Maybe I need to show them. What I can do.

Atsuko say: That right. i have to go back to warehouse now. Bye!

I say: Bye.

I stayed in the disco for a while. 2 hour later. I walked out of the disco and walk back to my home. in the way. I see a lot of good thing and I buy them all. But I walk and walk. I know there have someone following me.

I say: Just come out.

*there have someone walked out. it is a girl.

I ask: What do you want?

The girl say: I am the boss of Maeda clan. My name is Aiko

I say: So what do you want?

Aiko say: I want to join our gang.

I say: i am not interested.

*she come close to me*

Aiko ask: Why? you just doing disco. do you want to do drug?

I say: i am not interested.

Aiko say: Fine!

*She walked away*

After a while. i walked back to home. I jsut take a shower with Atsuko and go to sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

Next day. I wake up. I didn't eat any breakfast because I don't feel really hungry. I just walked out of the house and 15 minute later. i am in the class. After 3:15pm. we are after school.

I walk to the Disco myself. I see Aiko again.

I ask: What do you want from me again?

Aiko say: I come here to ask you to join us.

*I grab my gun out of the pocket and point at her*

I say: No thanks.

Aiko say: Woohoo. Don't be like that.

I say: Shut up. I will shoot you. if you don't run.

Aiko say: You're subborn.

*Aiko run away*

20 minute later. I am in the disco. I go into the room and start doing my homework. A hour later. I finish all my homework. Today. One of the gang boss have birthday. We have a birthday for her. But in the party. They drink a lot of beer. I just drink some pop and each some junk food.

Ayumi ask: Why do you drink?

I say: I still not 20 yet. So i can't drink.

Ayumi say: You don't need to care about it.

I say: Beer is not for me. Just have fun.

Saki say: Setsuna you are a idiot.

*I didn't answer*

Atsuko say: Can you stop it.

Sayaka say: But he still don't like the life of gang.

Atsuko say: He not like us. He from a clean family.

Atsuko's mom say: She right. Just leave him alone.

Saki and Sayaka say: Yes! Boss.

After the party. I go home. The Maid cook me some dinner and I eat it. It pretty good. After the dinner. I just go to sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

After a day. I wake up. I go down and eat breakfast. After the breakfast. i go to the main disco. In the disco. I jsut sitting in the room. with some of my man. Suddenly. Auntie call us. I go up to Auntie room.

Auntie ask: How do you think? you want to stay with us?

I say: I think i wills tay for a while more

Auntie say: Good. I have a new job for you

I say: What job?

Auntie say: You go into a Maeda clan disco and assult a girl call Aiko

*I shocked a while*

Auntie say: What happen?

I say: I am fine. I am going now

I back to the house. I pack some gun and go to Maeda's clan disco. I go up the roof. Get my sniper ready. I aim at the windom. But i get find out before. I shoot. All Aiko's man is shooting at me. I jumped down and I start running. her man keep chasing at me and shooting at me. Suddenly. I get shot in the leg. i fall down and I get caught.

Aiko say: I know they will send you here.

I ask: What do mean?

Aiko say: I tell a lie that you have sex with me.

I say: What!? You bustard.

*Aiko punched at my face*

*I fainted*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

About a while. I wake up. I find out. My body all get tight up with rope. I try to struggle. Suddenly. Three person come in. I recognize two people. One is Saki and other one is Sayaka.

I say: You traitor.

Saki say: This gang give us more money.

*Sayaka punched me on the face*

Aiko ask: Why did you do this?

Sayaka answer: I just hate him.

*Saki slap on my face*

Aiko say: Stop and cut off the rope time

*Saki cut off the rope*

Aiko ask: Why you do that?

*I didn't answer*

Aiko say: Fine.

I ask: Can I just go?

*Aiko slap me*

Aiko say: No. you get caught. you are staying.

I come out to the dinner table with Aiko. Her maid cook some food for us. I start to eat it. After the breakfast. Aiko grab my hand and go to the bathroom and take a bath with her. After the bath. i go to sleep.

To Be conutiune
_________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:14:34 AM by Shipyon »

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: [Shipyon's own fiction]Forever Love
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »
New chapter updated

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:59:12 PM »
I put a poll in it. pelase vote it. I need to know do people like my story :)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 06:12:28 AM »
New release

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:05:15 AM »
New update :thumbsup

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:07:13 AM »
New update :thumbsup

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »
new release

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 05:14:58 AM »
New release

Offline barbaralowell

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 06:06:22 AM »
The conversation sounds interesting. Please release more new parts, I'm looking forward to it.

tiny fishing

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Lost Gift