JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - L.drunk

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1819168 times)

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR]So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 03:29:15 AM »

LIVE Music Bank Performance of "Girls' Generation"
Credits: Girls' Generation Clubbox, kuuto from Ambition Forums
It's a different version of the file that's been screencapped, which is why it's 160MB.

I don't like these outfits as much as the ones in their MV. I hope they switch between the different outfits. The little dance Hyo Yeon does is weird. I'm not really fond of it. I noticed Soo Young wipes her lips after she kisses Hyo Yeon on the cheek. I wonder if Tiffany also does that. :?

Offline Mikitan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 秋元才加・藤本美貴・後藤真希
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 10:08:16 AM »
^ooh! thanks  :heart: :heart:

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2007, 05:56:19 AM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 06:44:43 AM »
I love SNSD!!!!!!!    And Jessica :heart: (My current ava+sig set kinda sucks tho, I made it rushing last night lol)

Thanks for the perfs, I've just been watching them on Youtube so far :3

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
OMG WTH you fangirl. XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 04:15:44 PM »
LoL Wow, and I was about to change either my ava or sig to SooYoung, but not this fast! XD Shineru, it's funny that you mentioned in the last page about Jessica being Miki-esque because she does strike me as having a bit of an attitude and being a drama queen. At least from the shows I've watched of her. But I do like this clip with her in it

[youtube=425,350]tLL4Z600ns0[/youtube]

As much as I like this group I can't really keep up with them, so I just rely on my little sister (who was a fan before me) to d/l things from them. :lol: I mean they're hard to keep up with because many members have done other things beside the group. Recently:

YoonA in Super Junior's newest MV "Marry U"

and who knows what else. :lol: at least they're active in a variety of things.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
ROFL that video is hilarious!!! And she can quote Shakespeare?? :lol: WAOW~~ I think I love her even more now...

And I wrote a LOT about Jessica on Vox like 2 days ago (http://shirenu.vox.com/ ) I mostly come off as a silly n00b fangirl, but that's okay. lol

AND IT'S SHIRENU!! DAMNIT XD

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 04:47:52 PM »
The first few days, I was so happy that I could catch up with them quick because they were still a new group. But now it's getting hard since I started going to forums and found out that they appeared on tv every damn day. -_- I just finished Go to School series and the MTV one is my next target.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2007, 12:28:50 AM »
^I know, right? I think that's how I know so many kpop groups than jpop because they have so many tv appearances.

LoL Sorry shiReNu :P I think I've been looking at your name wrong all this time. hehe

Well I had nothing to do today so I ended up watching all 9 episodes of "Got to School" :lol: They are so cute and funny together. They really work well together and are so talented. I like how they're open and honest when they talk about themselves. Makes me wish a certain jpop group *ahem* can do the same.  :roll:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
XD I love H!P, but there are a lot of things about SNSD that I wish I could see about H!P girls, too.

For example, it seems like every show that SNSD is on (including radio shows) is there to portray and advertise all of the talents of these girls. We constantly find out more about what they can do, how beautifully they can sing, what languages they can speak etc.! But H!P seems to be all about worshipping dumbness, and all the games and such that for example Momusu take part in are about showing how stupid or clumsy they are. Almost only exception to this is when a new member joins and they want to advertise her somehow (like Konno's karate, Junjun's piano playing). But after that, the talent will be forgotten and not utilized further.

And I'm also bummed that I saw a clip of SeoHyun's audition and her singing wasn't THAT great back then, which means that she became as good as she is now because she actually got vocal lessons... Which H!P girls tend to NOT get a whole lot... I read that Reina said during Ribbon no Kishi practice that it was the first time she got proper vocal lessons after her audition!! Wtf is up with that... UFA doesn't seem to even want their girls to improve and that pisses me off... A part of H!P's charm is to see the girls improve... But how much can they improve without proper aid from professionals?

The way I see it, SNSD now has had the training but may lack the experience (as they have only just debuted)... But in H!P, they have the experience but lack the training = the basis for improvement... It's like if you just started writing books without ever learning grammar and such first - you could never become better than mediocre at best! So frustrating...

ANYWAY I'll love and support H!P because I love the girls and it's not their fault, but I'm disappointed with the management LOL H!P may not BE about being the best singers and dancers, but all I want to see is some improvement... I think Goto and Nacchi improved as much as they could, but there are so many girls who I feel could do it, too, if they only got a chance...

Sorry for being slightly off-topic!!

SNSD HWAITING!!

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »
FUCK YES! SNSD HWAITING~~~!!!!

damn you, shirenu! you're so fast ahaha XD Since I followed them since their debut, it kinda makes me proud of thme with their 1st Vol. because wow, with GGTS I've seen how hard they have been working.

YoonA appeared on Super Junior's latest MV, Marry U. Everyone is complaining bout "YonnA has more screen time than the guys!" and i was just like "eh? doesn't JanGri Inn's Timeless MV is all about Siwon-Hangeng? Her fans didn't complained about that or they did? No, they didn't. SO why you ahve to complain about YoonA having more screentime than the guys when not all the MVs are focused on the singer/band every single second?."

AHAHA XD But YonnA was looking so pretty there~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
Good points Shirenu (yay got it right XD) I still love H!P and it's not their fault that their management can't help them become better than they are now. Anyway, what boggles me about SNSD is that I realize that all of them are younger than half of the current MM lineup, and yet they surpass them in maturity (and height for some). But that's the impression I've got comparing j-girls and k-girls for the past year. J-girls look and act younger than their age and k-girls look and act older than their age. It's like comparing Berryz and °C-ute (the ones over 15) and the younger half of MM and you see this huge difference. It's weird.  :lol:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2007, 11:37:08 PM »

Seohyun plays the piano!  Talent!

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2007, 03:41:05 AM »
^Wow, I didn't know she played the piano so well! She was great. The fact that she uses her stuffed animals to hold up her sheet music is incredibly adorable. :love:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »
Waow, SeoHyun is so talented :3 I was wondering if she can really play after that MV where she's behind the keyboard, but this kinda went beyond my expectations! And didn't she dance ballet in their first MV, too? Just a little bit, but maybe that's another 'hidden' skill...

Plushies ftw :heart:

YoonA appeared on Super Junior's latest MV, Marry U. Everyone is complaining bout "YonnA has more screen time than the guys!" and i was just like "eh? doesn't JanGri Inn's Timeless MV is all about Siwon-Hangeng? Her fans didn't complained about that or they did? No, they didn't. SO why you ahve to complain about YoonA having more screentime than the guys when not all the MVs are focused on the singer/band every single second?."
ROFL the day I learned about SNSD I also learned that those Kpop fans make absolutely no sense :D So quickly I bumped into comments that I found absolutely ridiculous, even if I barely knew the group...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »
Girls' Generation on KBS [071116]

>>DOWNLOAD<<
Credit : YuRi~SeoHyun Thailand

At first, I wanted to upload this for shirenu and Str...umm...another friend, but I guess I'll post it here too. I might take this off in, like, a week...if I don't forget. :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
Thanks for the perf tama!!

Jessica looks amazing ;_; :heart:
(Of course they all look great, but let the poor girl have her crush!)

Let's all keep posting in this thread, maybe we'll get more fans to join us! :3

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
I've seen the performance in Youtube a couple of hours ago but I can't downloadi it since i'm not in my computer yet =_=;;

Yeah! SNSD needs moarrrr fans! I can't wait to see what's ther name of their official fanclub. Their balloon color is Pastel Rose in the shape of a heart so I'm really curious of what name SM is going to give to the FC XD

btw shirenu, do you want a Jessica signature? I've making some SNSD stuff lately so i'm curious about if you want one XD

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2007, 12:05:12 AM »
Gee I wonder who the mysterious Str is... : o

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2007, 04:07:37 AM »
Yeah! I'm much more comfortable posting here among familar people rather than joining an all SNSD forum (plus most of us are H!P fans too!) I just feel I'd be too newbish over there even though I do know alot of kpop stuff. hehe

Well, without straying from our jpop roots, did you know SooYoung debuted in a jpop group when she was 11? They were called Route0, and it was her and a Japanese girl named Takahashi Marina. She auditioned on Asayan (sounds familar?) for this Korea Japan Idol duo, and of course she was chosen as the Korean member. They've only had 3 singles before disbanding. They've also done some modeling too. So as a result of this SooYoung can speak Japanese fairly well.

I found all 3 of their PVs, it's almost HP-esque. Painting is my favorite of the 3.

3. Painting (download link)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - L.drunk