JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata

Author Topic: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 3 4/20/11)  (Read 9895 times)

Offline Alexander

[AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 3 4/20/11)
« on: March 29, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »
Title: Garde du corps
meaning: Bodyguard it is a French word
Author: Alexander
Pairing: Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko another pairing is going to pop out

Prologue

“You’re fired!”

“Are you okay Sir?”

“You know Takamina you should smile more often”

“Takamina?”

"Itano?'

“I need back up!”

“What the heck is happening?!”

“MIMAMI!”

---
My first AKB48 fanfic. Why don't you guys guess the pairing? :D
I'm new to this fandom please take care of me :yossi:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:32:41 AM by Alexander »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Takamina & ?)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:29:07 PM »
^ woooow.... what a short begining...  :shocked :shocked but its seems cool...  XD XD update soon..  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:01:59 PM »
Hein? It makes me confused and want to learn more about this please update soon ;)
My guess : takacchan? XD

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 04:25:24 PM »
LOL im also a little confused too, usually prologues are as long as the first chapter xDD
But it sounds interesting  :thumbup Bodygaurd Takamina sounds goood
Is it TakAchan  :deco: ?
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »
Alexander san, I'm also confused about this... :mon ko:  What's happening? O_o :mon huh:   :grin:

Hahaha  :lol: but really, can't wait for the story :]  :mon fyeah:
Hmm.. :mon dunno:  still wondering what this would be... hehehe :mon sweat:

Anyway, it's good to see new authors here so pls. don't be scared to share your stories :] Write more!!!  :)

Hmmm.... since I'm quite in a weird state right now , could this be a TakaTomo fic?
hahaha  :lol: :lol: But I really wish that this is a TakAcchan fic instead :]  XD 

Ummm... just a follow up, could I pls. call you Xander instead?  It's ok if you don't want to... Your name reminds me of somebody.....

Pls do continue this :] hehe :mon dance:
dead...

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
O_O No idea.........
Well... I guess I will just have to wait to find out XD
And why did you put the title in French? (just because I want to know, nothing personal xD)

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
The only possible pairings i can think of is
Takamina + Tomomi
Takamina + Miichan
Takamina + a Bodyguard
or Takamina + Acchan (only in my dreams and Acchan calls Takamina by her first name more than often).
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline Airidoki

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 05:49:30 AM »
Alexander :mon ko: this is very short

I'm also confused lol
but hopefully the next chapter will be long  :mon sweat:
I really understand how hard it is to do a fanfic ^ __ ^
then I will support you  :mon thumb:
I'm waiting for next update  :mon inluv:
good luck and relax  :mon determined:

Offline Alexander

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 04:52:57 PM »
Author’s note: I’m sorry for confusing you ‘bows head in shame’ usually that’s how I wrote a prologue. I’ll explain it to you guys the sentences that you saw at the prologue are the sentences that the characters will say for the upcoming chapters so it’s like a spoiler?

And for the title I wrote it in French uhh. I think it’s because I want something different? I always see titles in English or Japanese so I thought that maybe another language is okay and I come up with French.

I’m sorry I’m an awkward person. I want to reply to all of you but I just don’t know what to say. Thank you so much for the comments.

I hope you guys will enjoy CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

“You’re fired!” Takahashi Minami was fired. Apparently she was working at a convenience store and the customer complained because she’s not smiling. She’s a serious person what can she do?

She’s a hard worker but the problem is she’s not smiling at the customer.

She irritably scratched her head. For the nth time she’s fired she can’t even count how many fired she has heard.

Takahashi Minami A.K.A Takaboy EL OW EL just kidding. Takahashi Minami she’s an orphan well not really she had a mother but when she heard that her mother will be marrying a guy she ran away from home and now she’s working so she can eat 3 times a day. She had a wonderful life but she sacrificed it. She doesn’t want another father. She doesn’t want a stepfather. She loves her deceased father.

It’s been three years since she left home. She misses her sister but she can’t do anything.

Minami put her cold hands at her jacket and hummed a tune even though she was fired she’s in a good mood. She can always find another job. Matter of fact she hates her job her boss always nag her. She hates his nagging. He’s like a girl! She just wants to punch him square in the face every time he nags her.
She was about to turn left when she heard a gunshot. She crouched down and looked around

“What was that? “ There’s no one in sight. She looked around again and found no one. She heard another gunshot and some shouting. She walks in a crouching position and aware of what’s happening to her surroundings. She saw a nearby parking lot. She heard another gunshot. She saw a guy and he’s holding a gun. The gunshots are coming from the parking lot. She needs to escape and save her life and just forget about what she saw but she didn’t she’s worried if some innocent people are there. She’s a brave kid indeed.

Minami walk in a crouching style. She’s already 4 feet away at the parking lot when she saw a guy in a suit crawling towards her. She got scared and about to scream. He looked like someone who is in horror movies!

‘Oh God what a sight’ she thought

“Help!” She heard. The man is asking for help

When no one is around she sprint towards the man and when she was about to put his arm to her shoulders she heard the guy in a black suit.

‘Shit!’ she thought. She inhale and exhale thinking of what she will do next

“Hey kid hand him over or I’ll kill you” said the guy. He is pointing the gun towards Minami. What is she going to do? She inhale and exhale again and thinking of not panicking

She saw the man that he’s holding a gun and out of instinct she threw the man to side and grab the gun and gunshots are heard.

The guy lied there lifelessly she just killed a guy! She just killed a human being! She feels ugly.  She threw the gun to the side and screamed her lungs out and after that she look at the man that she just threw to the side too.

“Are you okay Sir?”She asked concerned about the man that she threw few minutes ago.

“Thank you so much for helping me kid” said the man. Who is smiling at Minami. After what happened he can still smile? Wow

“No problem Sir here let me help you stand up we’ll go to a nearby hospital right away”

After hailing a cab and going to the hospital Minami never felt tired like this is before. She’s now in front of the Emergency room. She’s still wandering about what happened earlier she just killed a guy but she thinks the guy is much more skilled with the gun than her. She can’t believe that she just killed a guy! Who looks like a yakuza! Who’s much more skilled than her!

After waiting for 1 hour yes she’s counting it. Men in black suit started coming her way. They look scary.

‘Who is he anyway?’ she thought. The man that she helped earlier who is he? Why there is a guy wants to kill him? Is he some sort of a yakuza too? What if the
yakuza will go after her too?

Her thoughts are interrupted when the Doctor finally come out. The men in black suit stood up. There are 6 of them. They surrounded the Doctor but I can still hear the doctor.

“Mr. Maeda is okay. There’s nothing to worry about. Thank that kid over there she helped Mr. Maeda” said the Doctor

The men in black look at her with tearful eyes. Wait what? Tearful eyes? She rub her eyes is she dreaming?

“Thank you so much Miss we owe our life to you” They said while bowing

“Uhh.” That’s all Minami said she sheepishly smiled and scratched her head her shy part is coming out.

And because of that little accident Minami’s life dramatically changed

---
END. SO HOW WAS IT? O_O It’s my first time writing an action story so I’m sorry if it’s not good. I feel so nervous right now.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Chapter 1)
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 11:23:33 PM »
Don't worry I think your fic is great and interessing :twothumbs update soon please ^^
By the way, are you french?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:09:18 PM by kahem »

Offline Airidoki

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
I'm enjoying it!  :mon thumb:
is interesting

please update  :mon fyeah:

:mon ko: oh sorry I thought was strange Prologue
because I see only very long

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 04:49:49 AM »
woooow.... i like it.... soo.... could it be taka will become maeda bodyguard...  :grin: :grin: :grin:

please update soon...  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »
woahh this is a cool story!!

Takamina is so brave to try and help the man when there was guns involved

hehe she just saved Aachan's father i wonder she's gonna get for saving him

Update soon!

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
woah! takamina is so cool!!!
 :cool1:
who's father is Mr. Maeda? Atsuko? Ami?
hehehehehehehe!

anyways thanks for update!
love it!  :heart:
hope you upadate soon! :D :D

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 08:38:28 PM »
Not many authors use that kind of prologue, but I do like your prologue. Because then every sentences would be revealed the way the chapter goes like in chapter 1 and likely won't be the same as what I'm guessing it would be. In other words, interesting.
Even better since I've always liked the bodyguard type of stories  :D
Hopefully saving Mr. Maeda means Takamina gets to be Acchan's personal bodyguard? --> is praying for TakAcchan pairing
So far so good, keep it going  :thumbsup

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 12:39:04 AM »
I think it is interesting... nothing really similar to what I've read before ^^ So keep updating! Is Mr.Maeda Atsuko's father? Or related to her? Haha I'm wondering what will happen to Takamina :P

Offline Alexander

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »
Chapter 2

When I say Takahashi Minami’s life dramatically changes.  I meant it.

FLASH BACK

After that awkward scene with the bodyguards of Mr. Maeda she has learned that Mr. Maeda is a president of a company and someone is after him. The guys that after Mr. Maeda are ‘Phoenix’ that’s what they want to call themselves. Anyway, Mr. Maeda has a daughter.

They didn’t let Minami go home because the phoenix group might go after her said Shiro one of Mr. Maeda’s bodyguard. They said that maybe someone from phoenix group saw her when she helped Mr. Maeda and go after her too. Minami obeyed she still want to live.
It was pretty awkward. They waited for almost 4 hours before Mr. Maeda woken up. Minami just kept a straight face while waiting.

“Boss” said one of the bodyguards. Mr. Maeda has woken up.

“I want you to go outside first I want to talk to her” and one by one they left

“What is your name kid?” said Mr. Maeda who is smiling at Minami

“Takahashi Minami Sir”

“Takahashi I think I’ve heard of that before. Anyway, thank you so much for helping me without you maybe I’m already dead right now” Mr. Maeda laughs his
eyes forming a crescent moon

“I was intrigued because I heard several gunshots so I looked for it and I saw you Sir”

“Oh. What a brave kid you are Takahashi” Mr. Maeda laughed again

“Do you have a job Takahashi?” Mr. Maeda said. You can hear the seriousness on his voice.

“No Sir before I found you I was fired from my job”

“You can work for me Takahashi you’re a brave kid after all I think my boys already said what is my work to you and that there’s someone after me”

Minami just stare at Mr. Maeda like he is an alien her mouth slightly agape. Mr. Maeda took the silence as a yes as he continue from what he is saying

“You’re life is now in danger Takahashi”

Silence filled the hospital room

“You will be trained to be a bodyguard. Don’t worry I’ll pay you high. I’ll take that as a yes?” said Mr. Maeda as he smiled at Minami who is dumbfounded. Minami
just nod her head as a sign of approval.

“Good but there’s something you need to do so you can roam around the town”

“What is it Sir?”

“You need a disguise”   

“Disguise?” What does he mean by that?

“I assumed that right now the phoenix group are already looking for you. You need a disguise so they won’t find you easily”

“Okay Sir” said Minami as she nods her head. Professionalism can be seen from Minami’s face.

“You act like a guy Takahashi”

*laughs* “Everybody says that to me” said Minami

“Sir Why don’t I just disguise as a guy?” she suggested

“And you’re intelligent too. I’m impressed Takahashi”

FLASH BACK ENDED

Minami’s P.O.V

I’m here in my apartment getting ready for my new job. I found my ‘Boy clothes and blonde wig’ after searching for at least 20 minutes. You’re wondering why I have a costume like that, it is because I’ve disguise as a guy back then. I need a job and my friend said that there’s an opening but they needed a guy waiter. I
disguised as a guy and after 2 months I got fired because the owner found out that I’m a girl.

Okay enough with that I need to go downstairs to meet Shiro. I gave the

‘Looking good Minami’ said my conscience. Why am I so irresistibly handsome?

I’m wearing skinny jeans, black v-neck shirt and a white polo with a silver necklace and a white converse. This is the only clothes that I have that looks formal.

I collect all my things and put it in a bag. Starting tomorrow I’m going to live with Mr. Maeda.

I look at my apartment one last time and said my goodbye. I’m going to miss my girl clothes and my peaceful life. I locked my apartment and started walking.

Now that my life is in danger I need to be alert. I was wondering if I didn’t meet Mr. Maeda maybe I can still roam around as a girl and not in this ridiculous costume. If I didn’t met him maybe no one is going to kill me for helping a man. There’s so many ‘What if’s’ inside my mind that I didn’t saw that someone is in front of me.

“Sorry” I bowed. When I look up I saw a guy in a suit. He looked like the guy that I killed yesterday. When I look closely at him he has a phoenix imprint in his
suit. It’s located at his left chest.

I need to act calm and don’t panic! Don’t panic Minami everything is going to be fine.

“Do you know this girl?” He handed me a picture. It’s the picture of me from yesterday and I’m holding a gun. How can they take a picture of me while I’m
shooting a person? Why didn’t they just shoot me? I looked cool at the picture by the way.

“No I don’t know her” I said. There’s already a sweat forming in my forehead

“Thanks if you saw her tell me okay? Her name is Takahashi Minami. Here’s my calling card” He handed me calling card. I studied it. It says there Phoenix Corporation.

“Why are you looking for her?” I asked. There’s nothing wrong in asking right?

“She’s missing and her parents are looking for her” I’m missing and my parents are looking for me? Wow what a great liar you are

“Oh okay. I’ll call you if I saw her” I bowed at him and left. I think I’m going to die. Thank God he didn’t recognize me. I saw Shiro outside the van waiting. Shiro
opened the door

“I’m sorry I’m late”

“It’s okay Takahashi. Who are you talking a while ago?” I forgot to tell you my name is still the same even though I’m disguise as a boy

“He’s from Phoenix he’s looking for me and he gave me this” I handed Shiro the calling card and he studied it. He tore it into pieces and threw it outside the van.

“You don’t need those”

The ride is rather long. I didn’t get a proper sleep yesterday at the hospital and my eyes are betraying me now.

---

It’s Friday night and I’m reading a book. I feel that someone is looking at me. I look at the door and I saw my Mom.

“Mom”

“Minami I have important to say to you”

“What is it Mom?” I smiled at her

“I’m going to get married Minami!” She lively said to me. My smiled turned into frown and the book that I’m holding fell

“What did you say?!” I glared at her. I can see that tears are already forming in her eyes

“Getting married?!” She kept quiet and looks at the floor

“Sis” I heard Erena called me

“Getting married?!” I ask Mom again

“What about Dad? What about him?” I can feel that I’m going to cry any second now

“Sis” Erena called me again. Anger building up in my body

My mind is not working anymore. I just want to get out of here and forget about everything

“GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM ERENA!” I didn’t mean to shout at Erena but I don’t want her see me like this in this state

I can hear her sobbing. I don’t want to see her crying. I promised to Dad that I won’t make Erena cry. I want to hug Erena but I just can’t its like someone is pulling me.

“I’m going to bed please excuse me” I excused myself and hurriedly run to my bed room

And everything went black

“Takahashi! Takahashi!” I can hear someone is calling me and when I open my eyes I saw Shiro

“You’re a deep sleeper huh I shouted your name and I even shook you for several times” He smiled at me

“We’re almost there Takahashi” I just smiled at him.

I can’t think straight right now. Why did I dream about it? Why?

I held my head. I need to forget about it I need to stay focus. I have a new life now.

The van stopped and we were greeted by a guard

“You’re here Mr. Maeda is upstairs he said that he wants you guys to go upstairs” The guard said

I looked around and I saw that the bodyguards at the front gate are armed

The guard at the front gate is holding an Emer-K1 and the guard in front of the house is holding a Colt M16A2 and there’s a revolver attached to their waist too

Mr. Maeda’s house looked like a military base

I have a little knowledge about guns because while we were at the hospital Shiro teach me about the types of guns

They finished talking and we walk inside the house. The interior of the house is nice, outside it looked like a military base because of the guards but inside it looks
like a normal mansion. Maids everywhere and butlers I think. I’m not really good at describing things but the mansion looks extravagant. I once live in a mansion and I can see that they really take a good care of it. I’m impressed everything is just beautiful.

The maids are looking at me and they were giggling. What’s up with them?

“Are you okay with the house?” asked Shiro. Shiro is not smiling anymore there’s an aura around him that I can’t explain

“Yeah” I just kept a straight face. I’ve learned that body guards need to look dangerous.

From now own everything will change. I’m okay with not smiling because that’s my specialty and I need to look serious and dangerous. While we were walking I
looked around again paintings everywhere. There are so many rooms and if I ever roam around here I think I’ll get lost.

“Here we are” Shiro knocked at the wooden door

“Come in”

Mr. Maeda is lying at the bed and there’s girl beside him holding his hand I think she’s his wife

“Hi I guess you’re the new body guard that my husband hired” she said

“Yes Ma’am and my name is Takahashi Minami”

“Your polite too” she smiled at me

“Thank you so much for helping my husband Takahashi”

“Takahashi come here” I politely obeyed and walked to his side

“Starting tomorrow you’ll be trained by Shiro and after 2 weeks you can start working for me. I want you to meet my daughter later because after your training you’ll be the bodyguard of my daughter. I trust you Takahashi” I nodded my head

“Okay Sir I’ll do my best at my training”

“Very good Takahashi”

We heard a knock on the door and when I look at the door there’s girl wearing a white dress above her knees and her hair is loose. Am I already in heaven? Why am I looking at an angel?

She looks so beautiful. She – I don’t know how I can explain this feeling. She’s the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen.

I was star struck. She looks at me and we locked eyes for a few good seconds. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

Mr. Maeda introduced me to her and vice versa.

TBC

-----

Thank you so much for reading Chapter 2.

Guessing time

So who is the girl?

I don't know either just kidding. You will find it next chapter so stay tuned.
I'll do my best to update fast.

REPLIES:

Kahem: Nope I'm a Filipino  :)
Airidoki: I wish you enjoyed reading chapter 2  :D
Sorakamiya: Maybe or Maybe not  :P
mangobanana15: Your question is answered she gets to be the body guard of Mr. Maeda's daughter :D
aoi_sora: Maybe he's Ami or Atsuko's father I will not reveal it hehehe.  :twisted:
pretend_2besome1: I wish it's not the same as what you're guessing. I'll do my best to write the chapters fast and long  :)
bou-j525: Thank you so much for reading it. I like your fanfic by the way. I guess your question is kind of answered in chapter 2  :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:12:00 AM by Alexander »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 2)
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 03:07:32 PM »
Though Takamina really was offered to be a bodyguard (yay for that), the daughter she will protect is still a mystery. I mean the description of Mr. Maeda's daughter wasn't helpful at all, any girl could easily match the description.
Want to tease your readers, don't you?  XD
:grin: Takamina has to disguise as a guy. I'm guessing some future problems because of that.
But really, Takamina's thoughts of the daughter made her sound like an L  :lol:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »
Yeah Takaboy as a bodygard !!! I really hope the girl is Acchan^^  continue it's great :twothumbs
So, you're not french ^^

PS : I don't know why I think takamina's father-in-law to be is the phoenix boss lol

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 01:12:27 AM »
I hope the girl is Acchan too  :grin: Though I don't know really who else it could be... but reading experiences helped me to understand that unexpected changes could pop out anywhere.
So... who's the girl? If it's not Acchan...  :smhid
Thank for the update!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata