JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!

Author Topic: [Oneshots] Baking [Shimazaki Haruka & Yokoyama Yui] (Jan 10)  (Read 54853 times)

Offline 0_o

• Member+
In my own personal opinion, if you don't want to read really bad fics I'd skip right to The Letter Never Sent and the fics after it.

Graduation - Kasai Tomomi & Ohori Megumi

“Ohori Megumi” with that my heart stopped. That alone had spread resolute fear in me. From my spot by the new Team B tears began to spill. Endless thoughts began to fill me as I was reminded of MaiMai, this time it wasn’t a best friend I was losing, but my secret lover. Had Aki-P found out about us, or was this Megumi’s way of breaking up? Endless possibilities and what ifs only served to bring more tears. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Mayu look hesitantly before nudging me and motioning towards the crowd. That’s right, there’s a crowd in front of me, and no matter what I should always tries my best. I brought forth my brightest smile as I felt my heart breaking apart. 

____
3 or 4 parts, kinda connected in a way...
total fail I know T_____T
No factual reference whatsoever... well other than Oshima Mai & Kasai being good friends
____

For my own convenience

Meetan/Kasai Drabbles - Ohori Megumi & Kasai Tomomi
Graduation
[ Photobook ]
[ Oshimeshi ]

[ Reversal of Roles ] - Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko

[ Skinship ] - Kuramochi Asuka & Takajo Aki

Actresses - Maeda Atsuko & Takahashi Minami & Kuramochi Asuka
[ Part 1 ]
[ Part 2 ]

[ Childhood ] - Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko

[ The Letter Never Sent ] - Kasai Tomomi & Itano Tomomi

[ Tadaima ] - Ono Erena & Miyazaki Miho

[ I'm Sorry ] - Maeda Atsuko & Nakagawa Haruka

[ Scorned Love and Convenience Stores ] - Fujie Reina & Ishida Haruka

[ Mata Ne ] - Nonaka Misato, Umeda Ayaka, Matsui Sakiko

[ The Adventures of Babysitter Natsumii ] - Matsubara Natsumi, Chikano Rina, Kimoto Kanon

[ Friend ] - Matsui Sakiko, Nonaka Misato

Closure - Kitahara Rie & Sashihara Rino
[ Main ]
[ Prequel ]

Lies
[ Kashiwagi Yuki ]
[ Oshima Yuko ]
[ Iwata Karen ]
[ Nakanishi Rina ]

[ Smile ] - Takayanagi Akane & Yagami Kumi

Melonpan Alliance - Fukumoto Aina & Matsui Rena + Miyawaki Sakura, Komori Yui
[ Part 1: Fukumoto Sakura ]
[ Part 2: Sister ]
[ Part 3: Kitten ]
[ Part 4: Yui ]
[ Part 5: End ]

[ Extra 1: Monsters ]

[ Eyes ] - Nakatsuka Tomomi, Yokoyama Yui

[ RinoRie Drabbles ] - Sashihara Rino & Kitahara Rie

[ Haunted House ] - Sashihara Rino & Kitahara Rie & Yokoyama Yui

[ Growing Up ] - Matsui Jurina

[ The Adventures of Derprin ] - Kikuchi Ayaka & Katayama Haruka

[ Shonichi ] - Hirajima Natsumi, Watanabe Mayu, 3rd Gen

[ Some Fluffy Thing I Do Not Has Title For ] Kinoshita Yukiko & Ogiso Shiori

[ These Feelings of Graduation ] Akimoto Sayaka & Ono Erena

[ Her ] Watanabe Miyuki

[ Promise ] Nakanishi Rina & Takahashi Minami

[ Drabbles ] Kinoshita Yukiko & Ogiso Shiori, Kitahara Rie & Sashihara Rino

[ Stalker ] Ogiso Shiori & Kizaki Yuria

[ Fight [1/3] ] Sashihara Rino & Oota Aika&Murashige Anna

[ Wimbleton ] Kimoto Kanon

Graduation
[ Yagami Kumi Version ]
[ Kizaki Yuria Version ]

Stalker
[ Anai Chihiro Version ]
[ Matsuoka Natsumi Version ]

[ Time ]

[ Crush ] Matsuoka Natsumi & Anai Chihiro

[ Hikikomori [1/?] ]
[ Hikikomori [2/?] ]
*Forfeited until further notice.
Yes not I quit, not cancelled, not postponed. I FLIPPING FORFEIT, this fic I swear does not want to get written.
HOW in the world do I manage to delete this thing twice on two different platforms without knowing until months later.
HOW??? Does it like run into the recycling bin while I'm not looking or something??

[ Silence ] Moriyasu Madoka & Matsuoka Natsumi

Character death, suicide, insanity. THERE IS NOTHING FLUFFY OR HAPPY.
[ Insanity[1/?] ] Kinoshita Yukiko, Ogiso Shiori, Kizaki Yuria, Yagami Kumi

[ Happiness ] Nakanishi Rina

[ Baking ] Shimazaki Haruka & Yokoyama Yui
______

Well it was fun while it lasted.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:04:23 AM by 0_o »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:15:09 AM »
I think is good a Chiyuu x Meetan fic ^^

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
Oh haven't seen anyone write this pairing here before :)

I'm liking it.
OshibeMeshibe!

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 01:34:09 PM »
chiyuu x meetan..!  :w00t:
never expect of their relationship..  :roll: pls update soon xD

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »
2nd part, I actually had it already written, but I kinda felt that there was no flow between the 2...

PB

“This is my job now; you know that there’s literally no way for me to return to AKB.” I shouted, she just doesn’t get it, this was Aki-P’s way of saying back off. “But still isn’t it just a bit over? You might as well be fucking nude.” She yelled back face red with anger. “But I’m not, and contrary to popular belief the photographer was a woman.” I tried reasoning with her before reaching my hand for hers in an attempt to calm her down. “Still…” she muttered disheartened by her own yelling. “You know I can’t quit Tomomi that means there would be no way for us to continue. It would mean that I would be away from you. You and I both know that this has always been our dream. I love you okay? I know I promised to only ever show you, but this is just how the entertainment system works.” I hold her before pulling her into my arms. “Megumi…” she hesitated before pulling out of my hold. “Let’s break up. Ever since the shuffle we’ve both changed. I can’t face my own jealous side anymore. It’s the best for both of us.” I looked into her eyes in disbelief, minutes had passed by before I heard my voice again, “…if that’s what you truly want.” I said before standing up and leaving my heart slowly breaking apart.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots (June 3)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 08:28:49 AM »
Break up T_T

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: Oneshots (June 3)
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 07:17:39 AM »
Oshimeshi

“Neh… Tomo are you going to be alright?” I heard as I felt Tomochin’s concerned gaze. “Oshimeshi made it onto AX this year…that means –“Before she could even finished I snapped harshly at her, “I know what it means.” “Geez chillax, you make it seem like you’re the estranged ex and not her.” She muttered. “I’m sorry; it’s just been a while.” I confessed to her. “Yeah, understatement of the century, you’ve BOTH been deliberately avoiding each other.” “I know…” I muttered quietly putting an end to our conversation.
“Ohori, Kasai behave yourselves.” And that was the last thing anyone said before we were pushed on stage. I took a moment to look at the woman that I once and still am very deeply in love with. Nothing had changed, at least not physically, the bags on her eyes skilfully covered with makeup, only allowing her eyes to tell of the sadness. With one last glance, the song I once loved performing began.
-
I had kissed her hoping that in those few seconds she would be able to tell my love for her. I wished that I could just drop down to my knees and beg for forgiveness, but the show must go on if not for my sake then Tomo’s. “I love you…” I whispered softly into her ear as the song ended.
“I love you.” I told her again awkwardly as the both of us returned backstage. Amidst the hurrying girls, the both of us stood completely still. “I know…” she whispered before walking off to the change rooms. What was I supposed to think? The tears that I held back for so many months began to fall. Tomo wanted to break it off. I felt like running away, but there was nowhere to run. Yuko passed by me, slipping a piece of paper into my hands before walking off with an encouraging smile.
               “I love you too – Tomo”
I stood there stunned as a grin worked its way onto my face, I must have looked like a mess from all the looks I was getting, but the key thing was; perhaps I wasn’t rejected at all. With this sliver of hope I broke into a sprint to search for, as corny as it may be, the love of my live.

____
And with that my crappy fic has ended :)

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: Oneshots (July29)
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 04:30:36 AM »
...This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.
Weird dialogues form and you get something like this.
terribly OOC and I mean it

Reversal of Roles - KojiYuu

I still remember the first time I saw her at the meeting between Team A and K, looking completely docile like how everyone would assume her to be. But little did they know that she was in fact the scariest person that I’ve ever met in my life. Why I made the mistake of groping her even though knowing the possibility she would be the same monster that I groped before, I still don’t know.

“Nyan Nyan?” I wondered to myself, those ears looked so familiar. “How did you know my nickname?” You looked at me curiously; I froze shivers already crawling up my spine. No, it couldn’t be. No way in hell would you be her. “It’s just that you remind me of someone…” I told you dismissively, praying that if you were her, you wouldn’t recognize me. ‘Someone very, very, very scary. A grope happy fiend’ I murmured to myself shuddering at the mere memory. “Mhm…” you replied completely suspicious of my answer but went back to chatting with your teammates from Team A.

I wish I had never groped her, never unleashed the monster inside of her again.

-

"Ne Yuuchan~ Want to go for lunch?" a bright and energetic Takamina asked right after she spotted me in the rehearsal room. I glared at her for mentioning that horrid nickname." Oh shut up Takamina"

"What Yuuchan doesn't like her nickname?~" She said coming up to me and starting to poke at my dimples like I was a kid. Worse of all she was mimicing her voice."I said shaddup" I pouted hoping that she’d just stop, I really don’t need to be reminded of her right now."Fine, fine. Oh look she's coming." She annouced nochanlantly. Sweat started forming on my forehead, and it wasn’t because of the heat. "Fuck, gotta go." I told Takamina before bolting out the other door.

‘Myao Myao MYAO where the hell are you!’ I literally screamed in my head while frantically bolting down the hallway and getting strange looks from the staff.

-

"Akicha, Sasshi, have you seen Myao?" I asked the cuddling couple in the hallway." Backstage. Why" Aki asked Yuko curiously."Obviously looking for ‘Nyan Nyan’ repellent" Sasshi muttered in her ear, I gave her a dark look but before I could say anything else. "Yuuchan where are you~" A sweet voice called from the corner of the hallway. "Arg, gotta go lovebirds." I told them hurriedly before bolting once again.

-

"Ne, have you two see Yuko?” Questioned the person whom Yuko was so desperately trying to run away from, Kojima Haruna. "Uhm..." pondered Sasshi, wondering if it was worth it to protect Yuko from Haruna. ”We're playing hide and seek again... Now tell me where she is." she said darkly. “Bbbackstage looking for Myao” stuttered out Aki hoping to save both her and Sasshi’s life. Whoever said that Haruna was docile, has obviously has not gotten in her way while she’s out hunting for her Yuuchan."Thanks" Haruna offhandedly said before twirling around in search of her prey again.

“Ne… think Yuko will get saved?”

“Can’t say, I mean it is Myao and Haruna we’re talking about.”

-

"Aww Yuuchan stop hiding behind Myao” whined Haruna having spotted her prey hiding behind Miho. “Save me Myao, save me” Cried a scared Yuko. “Ugh you two are at it again?! Yuko stop trying to rape Haruna in front of the camera and maybe she'll stop trying to rape you behind the camera. You two are such a twisted couple.” Miho muttered groaning that she was caught in the middle of their ‘playtime’ once again. “But Myao…” pleaded a teary eyed and completely puppy faced Yuko. “Miyazaki Miho I give you 5 seconds to scram.” Haruna ordered getting tired of Yuko hiding from her. She had better things to do to Yuko than play hide and seek.

“Kojima, I refuse, I was here first. If you want Yuko then get her to stop clinging to me.” Miho said as if daring her to do something. “Yuuchan~” Haruna said trying to coax Yuko from her hiding spot behind Miho. “Ssorry Nyan Nyan but spare me? Just for today?” a stuttering Yuko pleaded the displeased girl standing just meters from her. “Fine...we'll talk later.” Haruna said before throwing a glare at Miho and walking back towards the rehearsal room. “There Yuko, she's gone, stop clinging.” Said Miho trying to pull her hand out of Yuko’s death grasp.

“Thank you so much Myao, only you can stand up to her.” Thanked a teary Yuko who looked as if she was going to break out in tears soon. “You're just lucky that Erena likes you.” Miho muttered while remembering her girlfriend’s words. ‘No more bullying Korisu, or else.’ “Yeah, yeah I'll pay for your next date or something.” Yuko promised before finally letting Miho pull her arm out of her death grasp.

-

I felt a very familiar person hug me from behind, but before I could even turn around to check if my fears were right, I heard. “Oh Yuuchan~” “FUCK.” I swore to myself, not very idol like am I? Right not a time to be thinking about that. I tried squirming out of her hug, but found myself unable to. “Double the ‘skinship’ for earlier.” I heard her sultry voice whisper into my ear.
“Kami-sama what did I do to deserve this.” I cried still trying to break free.

“You groped her first dumbass.” I heard the very familiar smartass voice of Miichan say as she walked right in front of me. “Miichan save me!” I pleaded; ready to even bribe her with food. “Sorry, no can do Mariko's waiting for me, good luck dude. Oh Haruna, go easy on her would you, we have a stage tomorrow.” She said before walking out the door. Traitor, what happened to friends coming first? Hooking her up with Mariko was the worst choice of my life. “No guarentees Miichan.” Haruna told her making me gulp, who knows what she has instore for me.

-

“Now that we’re alone… let the fun begin.” Haruna smirked before pulling Yuko into one of the empty makeup rooms. “Kami-sama!” was the last thing you could hear Yuko say before Haruna locked the door behind her.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:41:19 AM by 0_o »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Oneshots (July 29)
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 06:05:12 AM »
Yuko wth did u do with nyannyan.............lol..................... please write more

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 08:00:11 AM »
Nyan Nyan being the offensive one  :lol: This is different.  XD

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Rofl Yuko is pervert in front of camera and Kojiharu is pervert in backstage ^^

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: Oneshots (August 4)
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
I ship random couples~
And I really should start paying attention in class.
This is kinda short...

Thanks for all the comments <3

Skinship - Kuramochi Asuka&Takajo Aki

“Aki, what’s wrong you’ve been quiet all day.” I asked after she finally came out of the shower. She paused for a bit before pouting and saying “… I’m jealous” “Why…? I swear I wasn’t harrasing the members today” I quickly blurted out hoping, no I mean praying that she didn’t see me hitting on Miichan again. “Lies! You were harrasing our captain!” she said with an accusatory glare.

“Oh… that” I groaned, at least I wasn’t busted for flirting with Miichan. She gave me the ‘What do you have to do for yourself’ look. Aish Takamina, stop screwing me over with your plans I groaned mentally. Why must that midget be my captain, and why must she have such nice ears. “Ehhh…? It’s not my fault I swear! Takamina’s just using me to make Acchan jealous!” I blurted out, Takamina’s plan be screwed; my girlfriend’s going to get pissed if I cover for her.

“Doesn’t mean you have to help her.” She groaned a frown starting to marr her face. “Aish, it’s not like you like skinship.” I ranted, forever neglecting me like Kojiharu for Yuko. Why must we Team K people have such bad luck, oh wait I’m not in that team anymore. Why must Yuko and I have such bad luck? She just gave me a blank look. “It’s a win-win situation for me and her anyways. She gets the girl and I get to nibble on her ears.” I continued, seriously I don’t see anything bad about it well other than the fact that Acchan always looks like she’s going to murder me in my sleep. “But I don’t like it” she whined stomping her feet on the ground like a child.

“Aish, you’re such a jealous little weirdo.” I told her, but immediately regreting the little jab when she gave me a glare and shouted “Mocchi!” “Shush, I’ll stop helping Takamina if you want.” I told her so she could calm down, but she only raised her eyebrow.  “And I’m sorry for calling you weird.” I added. “That’s better.” She replied smugly, and once again I lose to this girl.

“My jealous little fool.” I muttered to myself only to catch her smug grin turn into a pout before stretching my arm out to her. “Come on, no more pouting, I’ll tell Takamina tomorrow at the team meeting.  She paused and starred at my outstretched hand. “Come on, or you’ll be grouchy again tomorrow.” I said grabbing her hand and pulling her onto the bed. She adjusted herself so she was facing me before shyly telling me, “You can always nibble on my ears instead.” “Awww, are you turning shy on me?” I joked before pulling her into a hug. “Idiot!” She muttered before turning away. “Sorry, sorry, I’ll stop joking.” I told you before turning her back to face me.

“I love you kay, it doesn’t matter how shy, or how weird you are. Or even how many different obsessions you have.” I confessed to her, jokes aside I really do love her. Despite my heartfelt and sincere confession, she just blushed and pretended to be asleep. “Aish…” I muttered to myself before snuggling closer to her and letting the days fatigue catch up to me. Now that I really think about it Aki is turning out to be like Kojiharu, why do Yuko and I have such a hard life.  Note to self, stick Aki with Acchan or somebody, just not Kojiharu.

_________

just gonna crawl back to my corner
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:41:50 AM by 0_o »

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: Oneshots (August 11)
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 08:42:27 PM »
Orz I can't write anything relatively fluffy or happy. That makes me sad... which makes me write sad. Orz
Heck I'm too sadden by my writing to finish it properly. Orz fail author will be fails.  :banghead:

Actresses - Part 2
Asuka x Takamina

(Yes part 2, it's based off something i wrote a while ago. I don't have it with me right now... so I'm just throwing this up first.)

What’s the point of liking someone if you’re not allowed to be with her?

“Sorry Asuka… Acchan wants me to stay over tonight.”

“That’s alright Minami, I’m sure dad will be okay with next week.”

“Sorry Asuka, the cameras”

“It’s alright Minami, I know.

“Sorry Asuka”

“…it’s alright”

“Sorry.”

“…mhm”

“Sorry.”

“…”

How many more times will I have to hear you say sorry? Love and be loved yet only to be torn apart by our jobs and dreams. To share my lover with a girl who is in the exact situation. To only run into the arms of the other girl that shares my pain. Only to see our lovers in each other’s arms pretending to be happy. Can’t they see that all four of us are just dying inside? If only I had gotten to you sooner. If only I could have gotten to you before ‘Atsumina’ started. I do love you Minami, but just how much longer will you allow us to be torn apart? Just how long will the 4 of us be stuck like this?

______

will just crawl back to my depressing corner now ;-;
Things will make more sense once i post part 1 Orz

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 01:22:49 AM »
Actresses 1/2
Asuka/Takamina

Kuramochi Asuka, the girl with the ear fetish is probably the only thing that many of the fans would know. Takahashi Minami, the so called husband to the AKB face and the selfless leader of the group. They have nothing in common right, other than the fact that they are in the same group and seem like acquantances. But that is only what fans assume because all we see are what the media allows for us to see, they forge their image for us and their management enforces the rules to keep their images in place. What we won’t ever know because of the constant delusional stream of Atsumina shippers is that those two are so deeply in love with one another. Yet because of the Atsumina cult, they would never be allowed to be shown together, always kept at an arms length if they don’t want to face the consequences. They both had their roles to play in front of the media, actresses we could all them, because for them every minute they are on screen they’re pretending they’re not in love.

_______
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
fail author out, please don't kill me ;-;
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:33:29 AM by 0_o »

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »
Childhood - Oshima Yuko&Kojima Haruna

“Mama, one day I’ll have my very own prince come for me!” That was what the innocent 5 year old me had said, clueless about the prince that I would get in the future. The prince that came in the form of a 5ft perverted midget. A prince I did get, but that one I definitely had not expected.

“Yuko dear, did you know that when Haruna was younger she would always tell me about how she would marry a prince like all the other princesses in the fairytales?” Said Mama Kojima after checking that her daughter was indeed in the kitchen washing the dishes left over from their weekly dinner.

“Really now…?” Replied an interested Squirrel who went by the name of Oshima Yuko, or as Mama would refer to her as ‘The adorable daughter she always wanted.’ Yuko turned to face Mama with attentive eyes, forever interested in her wife’s childhood.

Mama Kojima smiled at the response given by her daughter in law before continuing with her story, “Mhm and for such a long time she would blabber on about how he would swoop her into his arms and carry her to a faraway land.” She laughed light-heartedly, unable to resist chuckling at the memory of her adorable 5 year old child.

“Tell me more Mama, what did Haruna say about her prince.” Urged an even more curious Yuko, though even she knew it was silly, she wanted to know who it was that her wife dreamed of when she was younger. Things that Haruna would never tell Yuko due to the sheer embarrassment.

“She’d blabber away about him to anyone that would listen. About how he’d be tall, fair-skinned, muscular and heroic, not to mention kind and awesome. Her words, not mine, funny how things turned out eh?” Mama chuckled, thinking to herself about how much things have changed.

“Basically every other girl’s dream guy eh…” Yuko muttered comparing herself to Haruna’s ideal guy.

“Mou Mama what are you telling Yuko now?” Yelled Haruna from the kitchen, knowing that having left the two for such a long time they would have brought up her childhood, their favourite Haruna topic.

“Just your childhood dreams dear, nothing much.” Told mama walking over to the kitchen just to give her daughter a smug smirk, feeling the satisfaction of telling all of her daughter’s childhood stories.

“Mama didn’t you embarrass me enough last week?” Pouted Haruna with a resigned look knowing there was nothing that she could do to stop the two. Having tried so many different times before, she had simply stopping trying. Let alone the fact that the stories made Yuko happy, so she let it slide.

“Aish, that child, her childhood exists only for me to embarrass her with. Now Yuko dear, I dug up some more photos this week, would you like to see them before the 2 of you leave?” Suggested Mama hoping to delay the two’s visit now that Haruna was close to finish washing the dishes.

Yuko beamed at the thought of seeing more photos of her adorable wife before replying energetically, “I’d love that Mama.” However before Mama could even grab the book from the bookshelf Haruna poked her head out the kitchen door and said, “Mama! You better not be pulling out the photo albums!”

Mama frowned before walking back to Yuko and whispering quietly to her, “Opps, busted already. Next time it should just be the 2 of us for dinner, Haruna always gets in the way of the fun.” This just made Yuko smile because she says that every time, but whenever she phones the night before she always says to bring Haruna.“Sure thing Mama, I’ll tell Haruna later.”

“Come on Yuko, no more conspiring with my mother, you have an early schedule tomorrow.” Ordered Haruna whilst grabbing her things. Yuko pouted and whined still energetic from the visit. “But Nyan Nyan-”Putting her hand on Yuko’s shoulder, Mama told her with a little smirk “It’s alright Yuko that will just give me more time to dig up the embarrassing photos, now if only I remember where I put that thing.” That action only made Haruna frown, “Mou mama, does my suffering seriously make you that happy?”

“Quite frankly yes, and one day when you and Yuko have a child, you’ll enjoy torturing them too. “ Mama told the two, trying ‘discreetly’ to suggest that they give her a grandchild to play with. Perhaps then she might not even every minute with Yuko chatting about Haruna’s childhood.

Yuko beamed at the suggestion and the images of little Yuko and Haruna running around her home. “Yes mama I’ll get right on that. We’ll give you a grandchild soon!” Haruna however just wanted to facepalm, again with the grandchild talk she thought.

“Out the door Yuko OUT.” She ordered pushing Yuko out to grab her stuff and out the door. Seeing that Yuko was out she turned to face her mother. “Mou Mama stop giving her ideas, knowing her she’ll actually try to make that happen. Well we’ve got to go now mama, we’ll see you next week.” But only to receive a familiar motherly smile and a wave.
-
“Why do you and mama always have to bring up my childhood?”Moaned a tired Haruna recalling all the embarrassing stories that her mother had told in the past. Yuko just replied with a smile and started the all too familiar talk again and throwing in an extra jab while she was at it. “Because that’s the only part of your life that I couldn’t be there with you for. Plus I never knew that you were such a weird child growing up.”

Haruna gave a slight glare at the jab but let it slide before continuing, “Mou why can’t mama be more like dad. He doesn’t go around blurting your childhood.”

“I’m sure dad will be more than willing to share my childhood stories the next time we go visit. I mean I was an adorable little child. Heck I still am!” Yuko finished with a cheeky smile, making a mental note to get her dad to talk about her childhood, because she knew that Haruna’s still far too reserved to ask.

“Hey Nyan Nyan…” called Yuko quietly as they entered their home.

“Mhm..?”

“Mama was talking about how you wanted to marry a prince when you were younger.”

“Yeah…wasn’t that every girl’s dream?” Haruna replied nonchalantly not seeing why she was bringing it up with such a serious tone. Lacking the usual energy Yuko replied, “But you ended up with me and I’m nothing alike to that dream guy and I’m not even a guy.”
“So? I like Yuko.” Haruna curtly replied hoping to put an end to the topic, knowing far too well where this talk was going.

“But-“

Frustrated she blurted, “Yuko, just shut up for a second. Seriously that was my type when I was 5, okay 5! That was like 20 years ago, now my type happens to have developed into a perverted, clingy and childish woman that happens to be the best thing that’s ever happened to my life. We’re not even considering the fact that you stayed stubbornly by my side of 7 years or even how you spent 3 trying to gain papa’s approval. Yuko I think that after 10 years I would be able to clearly tell who loves me and who I love don’t you think? We already spent so much time dancing around the topic; do we really need this stupid childhood phase to make you feel insecure?”

Yuko’s look softened, knowing that her insecurities were making Haruna mad again. “Nyan nyan-“

“No retorts, and off to bed now. I won’t have your manager blaming me for you being tired tomorrow, especially since I didn’t have anything to do with it this time!” She ordered, effectively putting an end to the talk. Yuko pouted still wanting to be with her wife a little longer, the previous thoughts having been overridden by the mere thought of not getting to sleep next to her wife that night. “But-“

“I’ll be up later okay? I just have some paperwork to do.” Haruna reassured, knowing just how clingy her wife can get, but still mentally berating herself for the outburst and wondering what she could do to make it up.“Hurry up then.” Rushed Yuko who knew that she would most likely fall asleep before Haruna was done.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:43:42 AM by 0_o »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots (Sept 13)
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 05:48:14 AM »
I love kojyuu fics thanx :D.. but i need a second chapter about haruna being perver with yuko.. what happen!! i wanna know

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »
Eee, kojiyuu.

Thank was cute, thanks!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 08:41:51 PM »
Lol grandchild, I wanna see little Yuko and little Kojiharu

Offline 0_o

• Member+
The Letter Never Sent - Tomotomo
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 02:32:31 AM »
/o/ hello. I have come back from the dead, jk i've just been posting all my shit on tumblr even though nobody can actually see or read them. Everything is either pure crack or crack pairings littered all over the place anyways.

Even this one.
Enough of me talking (and procrastinating from translating Akiba)

I present you,

The Letter Never Sent

Tomomi,
You’re graduating now too… to think that we’ve known each other for 6 years now. It’s unbelievable; I would have never expected it.

The only part of the first memory that I can remember is the cold glare that you gave off, that had contradicted with your cute looks. "Hi, i'm Tomomi, chiyuu~" I said cheerfully hoping that as part of AKB we would be able to get along nicely. "Hn..." you scoffed, as if you hated us 2nd gen that stood in front of you. My forehead wrinkled and my first thought was that I didn't like you.
That would be the only thing that I thought about you for the next 3 months. Back then I would have never expected that our relationship would become the way that it did. I never would have expected that your actions would have such a big impact on me. When did this happen, when did it start that I couldn't live without you being by my side? When was it that I started to stop glaring and instead started smiling at you?

I can’t quite seem to remember, my memories started blurring together. There are traces of you, Mai, Megumi all over my memories, but each one of those relationships came ended with a heartbreaking break up. Did I do something wrong, something devastating to deserve to have my heart ripped into pieces by all the women I’ve ever come to love?

You and I started because we got into the same company, we both joined Horipro I didn’ think much of it at the time. I was infatuated with Mai Mai, everyone’s caring older sister. The only reason we got close was because you and Mai were friends and I was a love sick puppy that was following her everywhere. I look back at that time in disgust; I can’t believe that I had once acted like that. They were right, all the stories - love makes the person a fool.

To be honest, I don’t remember much about Mai and I’s relationship. It was a blur like everything else; we were stuck hiding from all of the members in fear. It was a surprise that Mai would have taken my confession seriously when I myself wouldn’t have. Back then it felt like she was the one for me, but now when I look back at it she really wasn’t. It was childish for me to have believed that Mai would love me; she was in fact just looking after me like a younger sister. There was nothing explicit about our relationship, nothing sexual. It was just a pure first love, something that I would dream of when I was a child. 

Come to think of it, you were always there for me despite groaning every time I would gush over Mai. You were also the first one who showed up by my side to comfort me, but I pushed you away trying to hide my tears from the world. I wanted to be strong; I knew that the world wasn’t over. It was only years later that I found out that Mai left for my sake, they had found out and given her a choice, they would only keep one, her or me. Mai had made the choice for me; she left her top spot in senbatsu because of me. It was because of my childish confession that everything turned out like this. The guilt that I feel has never left and probably never will.

I ran into Megumi’s arms and with your support I allowed myself to date her. It was a completely different type of romance, one filled with passion that I didn’t know I had. Megumi was different from Mai but loved and spoiled me no less. I felt comfortable with her, and at this point I had stopped caring about the company. I no longer cared not after Mai, I felt hatred towards Aki P and all the staff for allowing her to graduate. Both you and Megumi tried to convince me that I shouldn’t hate but I couldn’t help it.

This continued for a long time, my hatred towards the company that was until Aki P took time to sit me and Megumi down. K4th, Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou. That was Meetan and I’s so called fan service song. He wrote it for us – they all knew about our relationship. He had told the staff not to do to Megumi the same thing that they did to Mai. That was the first time I had been thankful and didn’t think of the staff in disgust since Mai graduated.

You were always curious as to why Megumi and I had decided to break up, or in truth why she has chosen to break it off with me. I never told you, I was too busy running into your arms and crying. Everyone thought that I was crying because of the shuffle, but that was only part of it. As if to make things worse, Megumi chose to break up with me backstage that night. The thing that made it worse was that I believed that she would be the one who would be by my side forever. She was indeed leaving, although not like Mai did less than a year ago, it was still heart breaking for me.

She promised that we would still stay friends, and we did. That surprised everyone who knew about our secret relationship. I couldn’t bring myself to hate Megumi who had quite literally changed my life during those months where she and I were dating. It was the first time when I truly believed that people who broke up, could actually stay friends.

Somewhere in that year we became closer and closer, maybe it was because we were in the same production company. Who knows, I just know that somewhere in that time you became almost as important as Megumi, someone who I couldn’t imagine outside of my life.

When was it that my heart started beating for you? That’s a wonderful question; even I don’t know the answer. Somewhere between the teasing, the fooling around, the hugs, and the kisses on the cheek I had unknowingly started to fall for you. Or maybe it was your gentleness, your kindness, your love, or maybe even your tsundereness that had started to drag me towards you.

I loved everything about you, love made me such a fool, but I don’t regret it at all. The little things that you would do, the hugs you would give me, the kisses you would sneak, and those longing glances when we were performing. Every little thing only made me love you anymore, only made me wonder why I had not fallen for you sooner. Especially that night when you told me, “You know I was in love with you the whole time. I wanted to be the one for you when Mai and you broke up; I wanted to be the one you loved. I never imagined that you would actually end up dating me; I thought it was just a hopeless crush and I should have given up on it. I’m glad I didn’t.”

I’m glad you didn’t give up on me, or the possibility of the two of us. It was then that I swore forever to make up for the pain I made you feel, for every time I would gush about other girls. I was willing to spend my whole life making everything up, I honestly though that the third time would be the charm. However like every other time, my dream was shattered but it wasn’t your fault I can’t blame you.

It hurt you know, finding out that you were dating a man from the newspapers. I knew that you admired him and the other people from EXILE. I would have never thought that you would be dating him and would willingly give up AKB48, give up Team K, give up me for him. I met him the other day you know, he was to be honest a nice guy. He will be someone that will be able to bring you happiness, something that I obviously couldn’t do. I’ll support you; I will. It’s time for me to grow up. We had already been drifting away before that and it was really only matter of time before we broke up for good.

I just want to say, I’m sorry for everything I put you through. This is probably why you chose to break up because I’m such an indecisive person. You were the one who would always agree, support and spoil me yet I took you for given. I took all three of you for given; I never stopped to think how you felt, how they felt. I’m sorry that I was such a spoiled child, but being sorry won’t bring you all back. I’m sorry; I promise I’ll grow up now, for whoever is unlucky enough to love me in the future.

Sotsugyou Omedetou
Kasai Tomomi

“Tomomi, what are you reading?” the girl who just entered my room asked curiously trying to sneak a look at my letter. “It’s nothing. I thought you weren’t going to be home so soon, didn’t you have lessons?” I asked, trying to hide the letter from her. “Oh it got cancelled, I thought I’d head home early for our date~” she told be happily, almost like a joyful chlid and gave me a tight hug. “Let me get ready okay? And no peeking, you damn pervert.” I jokingly berated her before pushing her out the door.

“Mou, it was an accident! It’s not like I-“She tried to argue back but was only greeted by the door I just shut. Walking back towards my desk I put the letter back into the evelope with your name on it. I gently placed it back into my drawer, staring for a moment. ‘The letter was never meant to be sent, some things were better left unsaid.’ I told myself before shutting the drawer and locking it again.

I looked at the photoframes on my desk fondly, there were quite a few pictures but only one stood out to me. The picture you and I took on your graduation, the last time I saw you.

Tomochin, wherever you are, I hope you the best.

I’ve moved on too, I told you I’d be strong.

Although I’m surprised that the love of my life would turn out to be another Tomomi

To be exact, AKB48 Team K member

Nakatsuka Tomomi.

____
what can i say, i like em crack endings. this is still far less angsty than mah nacchan/miichan and atsugon anyways

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [Oneshots] The Letter Never Sent - TomoTomo (April 4)
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »
so sad T_T tomotomo had choosen their own separate way..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!