JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Magokoro no Michi

Author Topic: Forbidden Pair; Special Shot IV "WMatsui Special"  (Read 30776 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: Forbidden Pair; Seventh Shot "Rappapa" Part I
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
Amazing.

I don't know but that's the first thing that popped in my head. I love it.

I love learning back stories, doesn't matter if they're canon or fan-made, as long as they capture my attention and do you got it.

Looking forward to your next update~ :peace:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 09:59:01 PM »
Yuko likes weird person lol but she's weird too

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 07:59:26 AM »
PERFECT!  :twothumbs heHe! Nice Story..
:heart: IT! heHe.. So aLL Rappapa Members is weird..

and I never thought Sado is Liked that..
for BLack, Yes! I'm not shock, 'coz she is naturaLLy Fast? :P and Kind of weird too..

haHa! Is my engLish, OK? :P (I hope you'll understand it)

Looking forward for the Next chapter, Nice Nice!  :twothumbs

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
Awesome. I love mjsk prequels :)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Re: Forbidden Pair; Eighth Shot "I'm Sorry Part II: Because I love you" (MaYuki)
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
As promised, I tried writing another KojiYuu fic. But then my mind went blank as another plot jumped into me. So I took once last glance at the voting result to see if TomoTomo were still the ones on the 4th Place. And yes, they were, but it seems like MaYuki and WMatsui has a tie. So I decided to continue the MaYuki I left hanging...

And here it is!

And once again, it's in First Person point of view... Should I switch to using Third Person now? I'm sure you're all tired of it, aren't you...? Do tell me your answers, it would be a big help, really.

Thank you for your support and do enjoy reading~!  :byebye:

Because I love you

“Watanabe-san, wait!” Standing up from my chair, I hurriedly ran towards the door and opened it, only to see you turn to the corner and completely disappearing out of my sight. Seeing your back turned against me as you ran away some how gave me a heavy feeling inside of me. As though someone was trying to tug something out of my chest… It was too confusing, what was I supposed to do..? Am I supposed to run after you? I have no reason to, do I?

But why, though?

Why did you run away?

“Geez, what an ungrateful brat that was…” I could hear Jurina’s voice from the other side of the door as it opened once again, revealing her and the other Matsui standing by her side. As usual, I tried greeting them with a smile- though it was hard for me to give them my genuine one. “Senpai, can you believe it? There was a student who bumped onto me earlier, yet she didn’t even say sorry or anything. She just kept on running! I don’t care if she’s older than me or what; I’m still calling her a brat for doing that.” Her sudden nagging surprised me a little, making me blink repeatedly for a second or two as I watch her make her way towards an empty chair

Acting like the older sister in the club as usual, the other Matsui, also known as Rena, tapped our younger member’s shoulder in hopes that it would calm her down, putting on a smile that made me wonder whether it was a genuine one or a fake. “Calm down, Jurina. You never know, something might have happened and she did seem like she was in a rush. Let it slide for today, okay? You know, you look much cuter with a smile. So wipe that scowl on your face off and smile for me.” As usual, Rena’s words flushed Jurina’s face into red, with the latter one stuttering random words before putting on an awkward smile.

The two of them were always like this; giving each other bold statements that would make them turn to red and sharing jokes with one another until one of them would laugh. Sometimes, I envy them. Unlike them, I have no one I can spend most of my time with. The only thing I can do on my free time was to walk around the school aimlessly. Either that or making doodles, childish doodles.

I let out a small chuckle as I observed the two of them- But then something struck me mid-way. A girl who seemed like she was in a rush… Could it be? “Jurina-chan, this girl you bumped onto with… Did she have a long, black hair?”

Blinking once, Jurina turned her attention to me. “Eh? Uh… Hmm…” She then placed her hand under her chin, her brows furrowing down to the middle with her lips slightly puckering out. It seemed like she was imitating a duck or something- Which I always find adorable. But believe it or not, this is actually her thinking face. “Well yes, she had a long black hair, and she was kind of small, though I can’t really tell since she was running. Wait, senpai, don’t tell me you now who she is…? Tell me her name, quick! So I can give that girl a lesson or two!”

“Jurina!” Rena called out to her, giving her a deadly glare as though she was giving her a sign that if she would do anything reckless, divine retribution would await her. Her eyes seemed as though it could stab through someone’s head. It was that scary. Her glare was THAT deadly.

“I-I’m only joking, Rena-senpai. I mean, if she’s Yuki-senpai’s friend then her ‘sin’ is forgiven! I can’t possibly hurt one of senpai’s friends now, can I? Aha… hahaha…” The older Matsui only gave her a frown in response. “Urk… Well… Uh… I think I saw tears running down from her cheek as well. Did you fight with her or something, Yuki-senpai?”

My eyes slowly shifted down to the ground as the tugging feeling on my chest only grew. I didn’t do anything, did I? Was it wrong for me to ask about your drawing? About who… it was…?

An Angel named Kashiwagi Yuki.

Did you know? Your words at that time made my heart beat like it never had before; it seemed as though in a single blow, you took my breath away. I was at loss in words by then, so I wasn’t able to reply immediately. But as I was about to tell you something… You ran away…

I’m sorry… I don’t think I’ll be joining after all…

When you said that, it made me feel like my world shattered into pieces. I don’t really know why, but when you first told me that you were joining, I was really happy. But then you immediately took your words back… Why…?

Say, did you know? There were times where I acted like a little school girl. Especially after the two of us met, after our conversation has ended, and after we took our separate ways when the school bell chimed. It was kind of stupid for me to forget, but as soon as I arrived in my classroom, I realized that I didn’t even ask you for your name, nor did I have your email or at least know what your class was. I began hitting my head repeatedly after realizing that, until my teacher called for my attention, that is.

I wasn’t really sure why, but I wanted to talk to you again.

“Senpai…?”

I turned my attention back to Jurina again, giving her a quick smile before standing up from my seat. Really, what am I doing, just sitting here and doing nothing? “Jurina-chan, Rena-chan, I’m sorry but I think I’ll be leaving early today.” I have to run after her… “Tomorrow, I’ll bring in a new member in so prepare your selves, okay?” It’s not yet too late...

“Eh? Ah… Un…” The two of them nodded at me in unison.

Giving them one last smile, I picked my bag up from the table not far from where I was, and almost in an instant, I ran outside of the room as fast as I could.

I can’t waste another second.

I have to hurry…

Those were the only words ringing in my mind as I continued on running away. I wasn’t really sure where you were, so I just simply ran around aimlessly. I tried asking every student I found within the campus if they saw a certain ‘Watanabe Mayu', but to my dismay, all of them said no.

“You know…” One of the students suddenly said after I said my thank you to her for at least answering my dumb question, “Whenever I’m searching for a certain gachapin every time we have a quarrel, I would ask to myself ‘If I was in her position… Where would I go?’ and then, I would go to the very first place that would pop out in my mind… Miraculously, she would always be in that said place.” She continued, “I don’t really know about you but it works. I’m just saying but don’t be scared to try it. It’s worth the try, yes?”

I gave her one last thank you for the suggestion before walking away. If I was in her position, she says… I wonder if that would work on me though, we all know that you and I aren’t that familiar with each other yet, so how would I know which places you like the most? Rather, how can I be so sure that the first place that would pop out in my mind would be the right one?

The first place that would ever come to my mind…

Given with not much choice, even though I was kind of doubtful, this time, I let my feet drag me towards the only place in my mind. The place where it all began…

The place where I met you…

As I drew closer to that said place, my heart began on beating faster. Mixed feelings were filling me up along with cold sweats trickling down my body. I was nervous, I was worried… All of these, I’m feeling at the same time as I quietly hoped to myself that you were indeed there. I wanted to see you desperately. I wanted to talk to you one more time. Just… One more time…

With my hand placed against the door before me, I slowly opened it and looked around the place. My heart sank as soon as I saw how empty the room was, but it slowly rose up again as soon as I shifted my eyes to the other side of the room- Towards the table where you and I first had our conversation… Inside the school’s cafeteria, on the table right beside the window.

There, you sat down with your gaze locked outside; your chin was resting onto your palm as your elbow neatly placed itself on the table before you. Your eyes were red… Were you crying, I wonder?

“Watanabe-san…?” I cleared my throat as I slowly took a few steps closer to you. And I drew close to you, I finally noticed how dashing you actually looked; with your hair coated with the shade of black, the sunset’s red light beamed down to you and blended in perfectly. Even though you had a lonely, troubled look on your face, I still couldn’t help myself from admiring you.

Quietly, you slowly turned around towards me, with a forced smile plastered on your feature. “Ah, Kashiwagi-senpai…” You quickly turned your back towards me once again, with your hands quickly lifting up to your face as though you were wiping something off. “Y-You… Followed me here?”

“Rather, I searched for you everywhere.”

“Why…?”

I blinked. Even I don’t know myself why I have been searching for you frantically, rather, the only thing I know is that my heart began sinking as soon as you left me just like that. The sight of you running away from me broke my heart into pieces. I wanted to see your smile one more time, I wanted to have yet another fun conversation with you…

I wanted to tell you…

“Because I love you.”

Crappy ending, I know! xD
Actually, I was planning on making the story longer, and I had lots of ideas stored in my mind earlier, but as soon as I had my second piercing on my left ear (I wanted to copy Tomomi's ear piercings xD), all of those ideas left me.. So decided to end it with this.

I'm sorry.  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:17:16 PM by akinyan »

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Forbidden Pair; Eighth Shot "I'm Sorry Part II: Because I love you" (MaYuki)
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »
“Because I love you.”   >>>>>> Hold in one !!!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Mayuki !! Thank for writing this ><

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »
MAYUKI...! :wub:
well You gave me my happy ending so i'm happy!  :D
thank you very much!  :thumbsup
please update soon! ^^

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »
YUKIRIN!YAOOOH!!   :on gay: :mon XD:
ALSO WMATSUI MOMENTS!! :mon corn: :mon lovelaff: :mon nyah: OH YEAH!
I LOVE YOUR FICS! :mon thumb: :mon inluv: :mon innocent:
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »
YUKIRIN!YAOOOH!!   :on gay: :mon XD:
ALSO WMATSUI MOMENTS!! :mon corn: :mon lovelaff: :mon nyah: OH YEAH!
I LOVE YOUR FICS! :mon thumb: :mon inluv: :mon innocent:

Th-Thank you... ( .////. ; ) But I must apologize... I don't think I'll be able to update a full chapter tonight... But I'll be posting short oneshots of a certain two pairing within 5 minutes as an apology.

My brain died for the WMatsui's Miss Amnesia, you see, but I'll make sure to finish it by tomorrow. ^_^
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:48:59 PM by akinyan »

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Forbidden Pair; A Special Shot (TomoTomo Special)
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
Due to brain dead-ness, this writer wasn't able to finish WMatsui's next chapter. So, as an apology... Please accept this... And...
 :on speedy: I'M SORRY FOR BEING UNABLE TO MEET EVERYONE'S EXPECTATIONS ON THIS!!

Edit: I apologize in advance if I have more grammatical error here than usual... I only wrote this in an hour and came up with the short plots on the spot as I type the words so... Yeah.... T_T

---------o--------
Question…

“Chiyuu loves Tomochin a lot~” Already drunk from drinking three glasses of sake, Kasai Tomomi moved closer to the other Tomomi with her arms spreading wide open, only to be pushed away by her forehead. She puckered her lips in response, making noises such as ‘Chiyuu’ while she was forcefully shoved away by the fashion queen.

“Boo~ Doesn’t Tomochin love Chiyuu too?” The younger Tomomi whined while puffing her cheeks. Tomochin mentally slapped her forehead and sighed in response, giving the whiney girl a frown.

“Come on, let’s leave, Tomo, you’re drunk already.”

The Fashion Queen’s frown only grew as soon as she felt a heavy weight on her right shoulder. Wondering what it was, she turned her head- Only to find out that the droppy eyed girl was already resting herself on her shoulder.

“Nn… Tomochin still hasn’t answered Chiyuu’s question…” The girl muttered sleepily as she nuzzled her face closer to the older girl’s neck, her arms slowly wrapping around the latter one’s waist before slowly drifting off into her dream world.

Itano Tomomi could only sigh quietly as she didn’t want to wake the girl up anymore. Slowly, she lifted her hand up and brushed Kasai Tomomi’s hair softly, quietly smiling to herself as she quietly mumbled out;

“If you’re going to ask the same question to me when you’re sober, I might consider answering it…”

---------o--------
A silly misunderstanding

As they made their way to the festival, Tomochin still couldn’t keep her thoughts away from the movie she and Kasai just saw earlier. It was yet another one of those cheesy romantic stories Chiyuu wanted to see, but this time, it was somewhat realistic unlike the others.

…Not to mention how it had a setting of a festival…
And how the younger Tomomi cheerfully said ‘If I were a guy, I would confess in the same way too!’ after watching the scene with that setting…

Even though they were supposed to attend one of those usual festivals where one would usually wear a Kimono, Tomochin still decided to wear her normal clothing, while Chiyuu, on the other hand, decided to follow the tradition and wore a complete Kimono. Which, to Tomochin’s surprise, suit her miraculously.

As they made their way deeper into the shrine, the younger Tomomi began looking around them more cautiously as though something was on her mind. This didn’t left unnoticed to the older Tomomi as she looked at the former female with a worried look plastered on her face- Though she tried to hide it but failed at it horribly.

Finally stopping on her tracks, Itano Tomomi turned to the girl behind her and frowned.

“Tomo, is something the matter?” The fashion queen finally asked, her brows slowly furrowing down as soon as the younger Tomomi shifted her eyes away to avoid eye contacts.

What’s wrong with her?, she thought as she continued on staring up at the fidgeting girl.

Heaving out a long sigh, Chiyuu finally looked down at Tomochin with a serious look on her face, slowly kneeling down on her left knee without saying anything else.

“Actually… Chiyuu wanted to do this for awhile now but…”

W-Wait, don’t tell me she’s going to follow the scene in the movie!?  Itano Tomomi’s eyes widened a little as she looked down at the girl before her, her heart quietly, yet wildly beating faster.

And then… Without doing anything, (Or at least anything Tomochin could see) Chiyuu stood up again, putting on a silly smile on her face as she shyly scratched the back of her head.

“Ehehe~ Chiyuu’s Tabi got loose earlier, but Chiyuu couldn’t find the right time to fix it so Chiyuu’s been worrying about having people see it earlier. Chiyuu fixed it now though, Tee-hee~”

Mentally slapping her forehead for expecting too much towards the silly young girl, Tomochin angrily turned her back to the girl and walked away, leaving the confused Chiyuu behind.

Of course she wouldn’t follow the movie! Gah, just what was I thinking?! This time, Tomochin slapped her forehead for real and sighed.

“W-Wait, why are you leaving Chiyuu behind?! Tomochiii~n!!” The younger Tomomi whined out quite loudly, running after her friend hurriedly before she disappears from her sight.

---------o--------
Be more honest

After AKBingo! ended, Chiyuu walked inside the changing room while dropping the clothes she wore on the ‘Ikemen Gakuen’ segment down the table, only to see the fashion queen sitting down on one of the chairs inside while reading a fashion magazine quietly by the mirror’s reflection.

Smiling to herself, the younger Tomomi turned to the older one.

“Did Tomochin watch Chiyuu on the Ikemen Gakuen segment?”

Tomochin took a quick glance at the girl in front of her before turning a page on her magazine silently, letting out a mere ‘Mm’ as her response.

The younger female pouted at the girl’s half-hearted answer while slowly turning back to the mirror again, quietly voicing out a disappointed “I see” As she began fixing her hair and clothes.

An awkward yet heavy silence enveloped the whole room for awhile…

And then, after a few more minutes of silence, someone finally broke it… And it was the Fashion Queen herself.

“You looked cool.” She suddenly said out of nowhere, making the younger Tomomi freeze in an instant.

Slowly, Chiyuu turned around, blinking repeatedly as soon as she noticed how Itano Tomomi’s been reading the same page on the magazine. Her smile rose up from her features once again, with the older Tomomi glancing at her every now and then.

“What’s with that smile?” Said the older Tomomi as she lifted her magazine higher, “Just so you know, I only said that because I don’t want you to begin sulking again… Since it would be troublesome if you do…” She shifted her eyes away.

Letting out a quiet chuckle, the younger Tomomi quietly nodded her head and turned around once again. Her smile eventually grew…

“Hai, hai~ Tomochin needs to be more honest soon though~”

"Idiot."

---------o--------
Thank you

Quietly eating the porridge being fed to her by a certain young Tomomi, Tomochin quietly shifted her eyes to the side as she began munching it, swallowing it in soon after- only to be fed by yet another spoonful of porridge by the other Tomomi.

She couldn’t decline it though, so once again, she opened her mouth and ate it.

Just two hours ago, Itano found out that she actually had a high fever and thus, wasn’t actively participating in their practice. She insisted to continue on practicing though, but as soon as the younger Tomomi heard of this from the next practice room, she immediately ran to the Fashion Queen’s side and insisted that she should rest....

And thus, she ended up being forced to do so…

She knew that Kasai was only worried about her well being though, and that made her happy. And so, for the fifth time of the day, the older Tomomi looked up at the younger with a pained smile on her face, quietly whispering to the girl,

“Thank you, Tomo…”

Chiyuu looked up at Tomochin while sighing and smiling at the same time, slowly reaching her hand out towards the other female as she brushed a few locks of her hair away from her face.

“Anything for Tomochin…”

---------o--------
Kiss me

“I think I love you…” Itano Tomomi unconsciously muttered out as she and Kasai Tomomi were in the middle of their staring contest, her eyes widening in an instant as soon as she realized what she just said.

Kasai’s eyes widened as well, blinking repeatedly in surprise “E-Eh? T-Tomochin what…?”

“J-Just kidding! Look, you blinked, that means I win… You fell for my trap!” The older Tomomi let out a broken and obviously forced laugh. Mentally slapping herself soon after for unconsciously saying those three words to the younger Tomomi out of nowhere. Quietly, she looked up at her, only to see her staring down at her with her eyes still slightly widening.

Finally snapping back to reality, a small smile crept up on the younger Tomomi’s feature. “O-Oh… So Tomochin was just kidding... A-Ahaha~” Even though she was wearing a smile on, the older Tomomi could still see that she was disappointed, “Well then, since Tomochin won, what’s Chiyuu’s dare, I wonder~?” she finally added after a short pause.

Itano Tomomi stared at the other girl for awhile…

Slowly, she shifted her eyes away.

She knew she was going to regret saying this soon, but she didn’t want to see the girl in despair anymore. So, quietly, she cleared her throat.

“… K-Kiss me…”

And there it ends! HURRAY FOR CLIFFHANGERS- /shotslappedkickedkilled  :imdead: :fainted:

Do comment... It's my sole inspiration. xD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:43:57 PM by akinyan »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Forbidden Pair; A Special Shot (TomoTomo Special)
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaahhh!! a KISS   :wub: :wub:   

waaaaaah! please update soon!!  :cow:  :thumbsup

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »
Due to brain dead-ness, this writer wasn't able to finish WMatsui's next chapter.
:mon curtain: :mon ghost: UAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*DEAD* :imdead: :mon angel:
JUST KIDDING.. :mon lol: :mon sweat: DON'T WORRY ABOUT WMATSUI... :smoke:
TOMOTOMO :mon beam: :mon trudge:
She knew she was going to regret saying this soon, but she didn’t want to see the girl in despair anymore. So, quietly, she cleared her throat.

“… K-Kiss me…”
:mon spit:
 TOMOCHINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :mon bleed2:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 10:07:10 PM »
Tomotomo yeah!!!!!!!! Tomochin such a tsundere lol

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2011, 03:39:03 AM »
and then....

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »
Yay! TomoTomo  :cathappy:

I think you did a really good job in those specials, I enjoyed reading it too much  :cathappy:

Update soon, I'll follow your topic  :love:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 03:56:53 AM »
I love your fics, esp. since it has TomoTomo in it XD XD XD (TomoTomo fan here :D) lol
...and since im shipping WMatsui, MaYuki and of course KojiYuu, im a fan of yours now!  :lol:
keep the shots coming  :twothumbs

PS: I love it when Yuko and Tomochin were conniving
to get Kojipa's attention... :cathappy:

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Forbidden Pair; Ninth Shot "Miss Amnesia Part III" (WMatsui)
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:16 PM »
Sorry for the long delay of update! Not to mention how this one is short. xD
Actually... the reason why I didn't update for a long time is because...! I got too lazy.... :P

I'm so sorry! DX

Miss Amnesia Part III

“So… You want me… To be your partner…?” I pointed at myself as my brows furrowed down. She continued on smiling at me sweetly while nodding herself in an excited manner, making my heart skip a beat or two. If she’s a witch, then she has a really good way of hypnotizing people into making them her evil minions. But too bad! I’m not falling for it so easily. “Wait, wait. So you’re saying that you’re a singer? How can I be sure that you’re not just tricking me into signing a loan contract?”

With her head slightly tilted down to the side, she blinked repeatedly and I could clearly see the way how she pursed her lips into a frown. I’m not being suspicious around her, really! I mean, she did buy me clothes and let me eat unpoisonous foods earlier. Still, you can’t blame a 14 years-young girl for being suspicious of everyone around her, can you?

“In some way, yes.” She finally answered me, though she still had that hurt expression plastered on her face. “But I left my career as an idol not too long ago. I wanted to finish my schooling first, you see. Doing my job as an idol while trying to learn in school at the same time… It was just… Too much for me.” The fact that she has been talking to me in a calm way ever since I came inside her room was starting to creep me up. Not to mention how she ended her sentence with a ‘polite’ smile rising up on her face. I can’t be sure whether it was a genuine smile or not, but her smile sure made me think that she had something deadly in mind. “I’m a composer and a singer now.” She continued, “But all this time, I’ve been thinking that something’s missing every time I try to write a song… But after hearing your voice, I thought ‘Ah! This must be it!’, or at least I had that kind of feeling…”

Okay, I have to admit, the last lines somewhat flattered me. Is she saying that I’m the ‘Missing piece’ in her song? Wow, that sure is a nice way to flirt with a middle-schooler…

I was about to say something as a response, but to my dismay, I was cut off by her endless talking yet again.

“But I won’t force you though.” She said, “You have amnesia after all, and I’m sure that you’re still in distress trying to remember your past, so if you wish to decline my offer, then you’re always free to do so.” Even though she said that, her ‘polite’ smile’s hypnotism was starting to get into me…

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY SAY NO TO A GIRL WHO HELPED ME AND HAS A BLINDING SMILE?! In a good way, that is…

As I have said though, I’m not giving in… Well, I mean, I ‘might’ accept her offer but there HAS to be a nice catch to it. Like in one of those dramas which I never watched…

And with that in mind, I smirked up at her. “I guess there’s no helping it…” I feigned a burdened sigh while slightly slumping my back forward. I could see Rena’s smile growing and her head nodding in response, though I tried to brush it off. Who knows, if I look up at her smile now, she might blind me. “But!” As soon as I said that single word, her happy expression turned into a puzzle one. Her quick reaction change somehow amazes me. “I’ll only become your partner… In one condition.” I pointed my index finger up as I gave her my cat-like smirk. Or at least my friends told me that it looks like a devious cat’s smile.

Rena’s brows furrowed down as she continued on staring at me in disbelief. This reaction of hers, I must remember. “And… What might that be…?” Her voice had a hint of doubt in it.

My smirk only grew in response though. I couldn’t care less whether she’s doubtful or not with my ‘conditions’. This is what you call ‘Take it or Leave it’, Miss Rena. And so, please prepare your ears. “ One, I will never, and I mean NEVER be in charge of cooking, cleaning, laundries or any other household chores.” Because mainly, I suck at it. “Two, every 3:00 PM, it will be our snack time. And by snack, I mean ones with sweets, coffees, teas and other stuffs like that.” What can I say? I’m a hungry girl. “And lastly, you have to wake me up early for breakfast. Because I hate missing breakfast.” Rather, I never tried having breakfast. Not even once after I ran away from home. I’m that poor, yes.

As soon as I finished stating out my conditions, I swear I heard her say ‘That’s not one.’ And I must say; I have to agree there.

Although… After giving me another look of disbelief, her smile rose up on her features.

I have a bad feeling about this…

-

For the possibly hundredth time, I slapped my forehead mentally as I let out yet another sigh. “I can’t believe I fell for it…” Was the only thing I could mumble out as I slump my back down and follow Rena towards a certain café. “Who would have thought that you were planning to do all of the house hold chores to begin with?! I never heard you say something like ‘You don’t have to worry about doing anything here.’ So I was honestly thinking that you were going to give me half of your house works… Most of all, I never knew that you have afternoon snack as a daily basis… It’s like… It’s like all of my conditions were left for naught!” I continued on sulking as I bitterly dragged my feet forward.

Currently, we’re on our way to meet with her friend who had a name that starts with A but I forgot. The time’s almost 3:00PM at that so she insisted for me to come so that I could have the ‘snacks’ I demanded. Jeez, thank you for rubbing salt in my wound, Rena.

As I continued on my ranting, Rena merely gave me a chuckle as a response. She’s evil. I just know it. Behind that innocent face of hers is a devil waiting to eat me mentally.

“We’re here.” Her voice snapped me out of my usual crazy monologue as both of us halted our tracks right before the café’s door. Quietly, she turned her head to me and gave me a smile. “Before I forget, the friend we’re meeting with is a ‘Senpai’ of mine… Well, when I was still an idol, that is. But I still look up at her as one. So Jurina, don’t do anything that might make her mad, okay?” I swear I saw something dark emitting out from her body.

I nodded my head like an obedient kid.

With her smile still on her face, she nodded back at me and finally opened the door before us. Without any delay, she grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me inside. Before I could even say anything, we were already sitting down. Rather, I was already forcefully ‘shoved’ down to an empty seat. And there, right before me, sat a girl with sharp eyes. Beside her sat another girl who had a boyish short hair, if it wasn’t for her obvious smile, I would have mistaken her as a male already… We stared at each other for awhile in silence- until Rena finally took a seat right beside me.

“Is she the girl you’ve been talking about, Rena? The one with the amnesia?” The girl with sharp eyes was the one to talk first, while the short haired at her side continued on staring at me with her brows furrowed to the middle. Is there something on my face? “And also, the one who is going to be your soon-to-be partner?” the sharp eyed added.

Rena nodded her head in response, her innocent looking smile spreading from her features yet again. “That’s right. Her name is Jurina. Jurina, meet my Senpais, this is Akimoto Sayaka-senpai” She gestured to the girl with the long hair. “And this is Miyazawa Sae-senpai” she moved her hand to the short haired soon after.

As ‘Akimoto’ and I exchanged our ‘Nice to meet you’s, ‘Sae’ simply continued on staring at me.

Seriously though, what’s up with that? I know I’m cute but to stare at me that much… Am I really THAT irresistible?

…Just kidding, of course.

“She looks awfully familiar.” The short haired finally talked.

Wait, familiar?

I stared up at her once again, and as per norm, she stared back at me equally.

And then, suddenly…

Something hit me with a ‘PANG!’

She was the owner of the purse I stole just before I had this ‘AMNESIA’ of mine! Oh God, how I love coincidences… Well, not really. Hopefully, she doesn’t remember me. But if she does then what am I supposed to do? I can’t continue on keeping my cool façade on if ever she finds out who I am; just so you know, I panic quite easily. Well, I’m sure you already know that, seeing as how I’m already panicking.

“Eh, really?” Don’t bite into her words so easily, Rena. Please don’t mind what she said. She’s lying! Well, hopefully, she is. “Jurina, do you remember  meeting Sae-senpai somewhere?”

I reluctantly shook my head.

The Sae person frowned soon after, “Sersiouly..? Well… I can’t really point it out myself so it might only be my imagination…” Yes, it’s only your imagination; now please forget about it, I’m begging you…

“For now, let’s try not to put too much pressure on her, okay? Jurina… Was it?” The long haired turned to me with a small smile plastered on her face as she slowly held her right hand out to me. “I’m Akimoto Sayaka. But you can call me Sayaka to cut off the formalities. Sae may act like an idiot at times but please bear with it.” She added.

“HEY!” Sae put on a silly pout.

Now that I think about it, if you put this Sae Person and Sayaka Person together and have their backs faced at you, you could easily misunderstand them as a couple- And if you add Rena beside them, that would be a 3 person family! Sayaka as the strict but kind mother, Sae would be the silly yet hard working father while Rena would be the oh-so-obedient and honest daughter. I’ll be their dog- Wait, what?

Okay, my thoughts are scaring me now.

“Oh right, what would you like to order, Sae-senpai, Sayaka-senpai? I’ll go do the ordering as an apology for being late.” Rena stood up from her chair again. Sheesh, can’t she just sit still, I wonder?

The two tall girls stared at each other for awhile before letting out a hum in unison. Finally, after a few moments, Sayaka voiced out her order, “I’ll go for chocolate cake and white coffee, then.” Seriously? For a girl who has a really scary stare, you sure order one girly snack.

“Hot chocolate and cheesecake for me.” Sae grinned up at Rena. Rena smiled back and nodded her head in response. Wait, hot chocolate? Is she a kid?

“And what about you, Jurina?”

“Surprise me.”

The three girls stared at me for awhile as though I just said something stupid. I didn’t do anything suspicious now, did I? I mean, I have no clue what this café sells- Oh wait, they have a menu. Well, I could always act like I still don’t know what’s the taste of what, right?

Finally taking her eyes off of me, Rena turned around and for some reason- I can feel that she was smiling darkly. Really. “Alright then, I’ll try to make it quick, please wait for awhile.” With that said, she hurriedly made her way to the counter.

Odd enough, this café doesn’t have any waiter/waitresses, which is why the costumer herself has to go to the counter personally. Just like a fast food restaurant.

“Now that Rena’s currently away, let’s get serious here.” Sayaka’s sudden change of seriousness immediately caught my attention, and as soon as I turned to look at her, she was already glaring at me with her dagger-like eyes. “Jurina, we have a question for you, and we’d appreciate it if you’ll answer it honestly. We promise not to do anything after hearing your answer. So, is that okay with you?”

I could see Sae tense up by the corner of my eye.

My heart, for some reason, began to pound quickly.

“Um… Sure, what is it…?” I cleared my throat.

Even though I tried preparing myself for whatever their question may be, the moment Sae voiced it out, my heart stopped beating.

“You don’t really have an amnesia, do you?”

Crap...

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Forbidden Pair; Ninth Shot "Miss Amnesia Part III" (WMatsui)
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2011, 02:52:33 PM »
Damn! They found out!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO JURINA?! Please let it all end well!!! I'm panicking right now!!! Ahh~!* runs around screaming* Anyway, liked the part when she thought that she was the dog of the family. hahaha~ Post more please! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
Ahahahah Jurina's thoughts are so funny! And it seems she is in trouble lol

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
Okay, I have to admit, the last lines somewhat flattered me. Is she saying that I’m the ‘Missing piece’ in her song? Wow, that sure is a nice way to flirt with a middle-schooler…
Ara ara Rena-chan...  :mon misch:
Even though I tried preparing myself for whatever their question may be, the moment Sae voiced it out, my heart stopped beating.

“You don’t really have an amnesia, do you?”

Crap...
Jurina... :on blackhole: :on shady:
PLEASE,CONTINUE... :pen_wave: