JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Havana

Author Topic: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 3) [Mayuki]  (Read 9144 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 2) [Mayuki] //NEW//
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2015, 02:24:55 AM »
I guess to Yuki, Mayu is not just a dream but a terrible nightmare!  :lol:

XD
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 02:26:49 AM »
Chapter 3

YUKI

This whole week has been filled with shopping and chores. Watanabe called me everyday just to carry bags full of clothes for her, or wash her car, or clean her house. She actually even asked me to go to the movies once...but I didn’t even get to watch the movie because I had to get up and get snacks for her the whole time. I was fed up with this mess, I can’t believe I was actually stupid enough to sign that damn contract in the first place, I guess you could say I was desperate at the time.

I set a group of bags down on Watanabe’s floor as she smiled anxiously.

“Can I go home now?!” I grumbled and pouted.

I stood up straight and moved my arms around to get the blood circulation going again since I was carrying heavy bags the whole time. This girl really has been getting on my nerves lately. Watanabe smiled as she pulled out 3574.05 yen from her purse and handed it to me.

“Are you enjoying those fortune cookies?”

She grinned as I stared at her with hate, I began to resent her with all my heart. I ripped the money from her hand and stomped out of the room without saying a goodbye. I swiftly walked downstairs into the parking lot as I witnessed my father driving home from work, he seemed quite out of it and lost by the expression I saw when he drove by me. I looked back down at the scar on my hand from last week as I softly sighed out. I don’t understand why everyone thinks Watanabe is so nice and kind...she’s really not, she’s opposite. I fell victim to my thoughts as minutes passed like hours.

“AHG!”

A recognizable voice screamed for a short period of time, I was rapidly pulled from from my daydreaming as I turned my head to look at the person who emitted such a sound.

It was my dad, I assume he wasn’t paying attention, since he hit another car in the parking lot. I expeditiously ran to my dad and glanced at the front of the car to witness what it looked like. He rubbed his head in exhaustion.

“Is it bad?”

I nodded as a response to his question. He grunted and held his head in irascibility as he instantaneously called the local repairman for aid.
===========================================================================

“So how much do you think it will be?” My dad asked puzzled

“Ah...about 2500 yen (20.81 dollars in US).” The repairman answered

I widened my eyes at the really exceptional price. Wait, that doesn’t make sense! I became hesitant about the things I have been doing for Watanabe all along.

“Wait! how much would it take to fix a small dent in a foreign car?!”

“3603 yen…”

I grew even more shocked and angered. Are you kidding me!? What the hell!? That stupid witch lied to me! What does she take me for, an idiot!?

I gripped my fists harshly as I stomped my foot on the cement.

“SHE LIED!”

I screamed loudly as everyone in the parking lot stopped to look at me in confusion. I stomped to my room and screamed loudly as i tried getting my anger out. I’ll get her back, i’ll do something to make her very mad.

=============================================================================

Next day (after school)

“Yuki...I’m leaving my house, clean it while i’m gone.”

Watanabe called me without hesitation once I reached home. I stood in silence in the middle of my room as I softly smiled kindly.

“Will do, be safe!” I excitedly shouted as she immediately hung up. I smiled a devious smile as I slowly pulled my flip phone away from my ear. She’s so gonna regret leaving her belongings to me. I rushed around my house to get a few things and then to Watanabe’s place, but not for the inside of her house, but for the garage. She usually goes for walks to exercise so of course she leaves her car. I grinned more devilishly as I reached the garage and spotted her car. I walked over to it and quickly glanced around the garage to see anybody, luckily, it was clear. I glanced back at the car and pulled out a black spray paint bottle from my bag, along with a white paint marker.

Mayu

My body was over ridden with annoyance and anger. As I looked at my car, my eyes only stared at the message written on my car hood, not only that was destroyed, but my windshield was painted completely black and had the odor of toxins. I inhaled heavily as I closed my eyes, trying to release the anger that was built up inside me, but sadly, it was no use.

The message on the car said, “I painted your car window so the dangerous sun wouldn’t get in your eyes!” followed by a couple hearts of innocence. Who does she think she is?! Doing this to my car like that.

I paused in my spot as I stood in the middle of the apartment parking lot. I continued to keep my eyes shut tightly as I inhaled and exhaled even more. I waited a minute more to think of what I should do about this act. Yuki was already somewhere else, I didn’t know where she was so I couldn’t deal with it right now. I couldn’t take this anymore, I started stomping my foot as the bottom grew numb from the force of the stomping.

“I’ll get you, you stupid idiot!” I shouted loudly as I stomped more heavily, the sound echoing through the empty parking lot building.

She’ll get what she deserves! That brat!

=================================================================================

I walked silently around saitama to go to the supermarket for food. Since I dropped my car off at the mechanics, I couldn’t use it. I rubbed the back of my neck as I trudged along the sidewalk, I don’t usually walk unless it was on my workout days, today was my workout day but I was already tired.

Yuki is something else...She a major dork, she’s an idiot.

I looked around searching for street signs to lead to me to the supermarket as people started muttering things while looking at me, muttering things like, “is that her?” or “She seems like a real jerk.”

My self esteem started to deplete as more and more people whispered and pointed at me. I don’t know why but I grew overwhelmingly nervous in that moment. I continued to rub the back of my neck and then quickly hugged myself. I walked faster than normal to my destination as I tried keeping to myself, more people gave me dirty looks as I walked through a certain street. I shook my head and looked at the ground as I heard a shouting voice in the distance. I quickly raised my head and examined around to find out where the voice was coming from.

I quickly ran closer to where the voice was coming from, and once I reached it, I instantly saw a screaming Yuki who was jumping and throwing out flyers to people. She was wearing a huge sign with my face on it. She screamed out false things that I haven’t did. Something along the lines of me stealing money from her family. I raised my right eyebrow as annoyance was growing inside me, shes like the wood thats keeping my fire going.

She ran through the crowd with a frown, throwing flyers, she quickly looked over at me without intention and slowly grinned as she stood up straight. That grin was devious, it almost matched the devil’s. Chill’s ran up and down my body as people glanced over at me with a burning glare.

“Yuki…” I growled as I raged, I quickly sprinted to her and grabbed her wrist as I dragged her to a not so crowded area. She shrieked the whole time I dragged her.

“What was that for?!”

“What was all of this for?! What the hell!?”

Yuki kept silent as looked down at the ground while making a sad frown.

“You lied to me!” She shouted as she looked back up at me with anger, that’s all you could see in her eyes.

“You lied to me about the price! You’re a fraud! I’ll sue you!”

I paused as those words struck me. I quickly looked down at the ground with a sorrow facial expression and then looked back up at her with puppy dog eyes.

“I’m so sorry Yuki, it’s all my fault please don’t sue me...is that what you think i’d say?” I quickly transferred my gaze into a glare. I flicked her forehead as she instantly grabbed it from the enticing pain.

“You wanna sue me? Fine! sue me! Did you think i’d be afraid by that? You are dead meat if you don’t sue me...”

Yuki took a step back as she glared at me. We were testing each other with looks, seeing who would give in, it was a tight battle for sure.

“Did you think I wouldn’t sue you!? Ugh!” Yuki rolled her eyes and shoved me out of her way as she stomped off to god knows where, I stood priceless as I watched this happen, shaking my head in disgust.

I’ll get her back for this.

======================================================================

yuki

the day after me and Watanabe had that small argument, I came walking into the the school classroom getting ready to change out of gym clothes as I looked at my phone and saw a text from “her.”

of course its probably some threat or something, she has a bad personality, I have no idea how anyone puts up with her, especially her family...never mind...they probably are just as worse. I flipped open my phone and what I predicted was right.

Subject:

Call back before I kill you.

I slowly looked up at the wall as I smirked quietly, I quickly looked down at my phone again and took a small video to send to Watanabe, of course it wasn’t anything polite, i’m sure she’ll be angry once she sees it.

=====================================================================

I walked out of my last class as the class was dismissed, hurrying to grab my things and do my usual routine with meeting up with Rena and Sae. They usually wait for me at the gate so we can all walk home together. I quickly put my shoes on and put my school ones away as I rushed out to the gate, only to find them standing there waiting and talking. I felt suddenly refreshed, we only have one class with all of us together so it was good to see them.

I jogged to them as they smiled and turned to begin walking.

“So, are you and your boyfriend still together?” Rena asked sae as she smiled.

“Of course! we’ve been together for so long, do you really think we would break up now?”

Sae looked over at Rena and suddenly asked a racey question.

“What about you? do you like anyone Rena?”

I couldn’t but to think Sae’s teasing was funny, so I joined in.

“Yea, you must like someone! Are they from another school?”

Rena stared at the ground as all of us continued walking beside each other. She wasn’t blushing, but you could tell she was nervous about something.

“I don’t like anyone, i’m not that kind of person.”

I nodded as me and Sae looked at each other, the kind of look you give to someone when you know someone else is lying. I quickly looked over in front of me and saw a angry Watanabe standing with an uneasy look on her face, I know it’s probably about what happened. I instantly felt scared again, I immediately turned around and began screaming loudly as I could hear Watanabe yelling for me to come back. It looks like I have to take another path home, but the problem is, which one? All the other paths are gang infested or something.

I looked behind me as I was running and saw Watanabe sprinting towards me, she was surprisingly catching up to me, you would think she would be slow because of her height.

I shrieked loudly as I tried looking for ways to go as I was running.

“Stop chasing after me!”

Watanabe didn’t respond at all, but only sped up. I screamed even louder than before as I tried tricking Watanabe with hiding behind walls and such, but it was no use. I tried looking around for more areas and instantly dashed to them, I soon met the usual path i take to go home and sprinted as fast as I could. My mouth tasted like blood and my teeth hurt, my legs felt like they were gonna give out on me any second. I’m not athletic, which gives Watanabe even more reason to catch me. I was almost there, I can’t give up yet! I glanced around a few corners as I saw my house and zipped to the front door without hesitation.

I made it! I’m surprised i’m not dead, but I made it!

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at a tired, bent over Watanabe as her pigtails dangled at the sides of her face. I was happy, maybe to happy, but that doesn’t mean I can escape her forever. I ran to the living room and quickly leaped for my mom, giving her a wide hug.

“Mom! Please! transfer me to a different school! I can’t take this!”

“Why!? Get off! your sweaty!”

“PLEAS-”

I was cut off by a loud crashing sound that was emitted from the kitchen. My mom furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at me.

“Your father dropped them again, get off.”

My mother softly pushed me away as she hurried to scold my father from being a clutz. I panted as I pouted in my spot, what am I gonna do!? I can’t run away forever!

======================================================================

Mayu

I have to step this up or else I can never get her back. I hate playing this whole chasing game. I layed on my family’s couch, I wasn’t at my house because what’s the point anymore if I can’t annoy her. Jurina came walking to the living room as she nonchalantly sat on the loveseat next to the couch.

I was completely tired from all that running from earlier, I was already sore.

“Why do you look so tired?”

“Why are you so annoying?”

“Whatever.”

I paused as I looked at her quietly, she was actually reading a book for once in her life. I flipped over on my stomach so I wouldn’t have to stare at her upside down anymore. My jaw dropped.

“You actually know how to read?!”

“Shut up…”

“Have you met someone!? Is my little sister growing up!?”

She softly blushed as she closed the book and inhaled quietly.

“You're so annoying...”

I rolled my eyes and couldn’t help but to smile at her devilishly. I suddenly got a hint, Since I need new ideas, I can just ask her.

“Jurina, can I ask you a question?”

“Anything.”

“I have this person who is really annoying, she’s been doing things to me lately and has been making me angry, what can I do to get her b-”

“Oh my god! Is it Yuki! Your true love!”

“Ew!”

“Don’t deny it, I know you do! It’s obvious!”

“just, answer my question!”

“Oh! right!...anyway, since you don’t have school and she does, you can be a fake tutor or something... then she can’t avoid you or get out of it.”

I raised my eyebrows softly.

“Do you think that’ll work?”

“Yea, put flyers wherever her parents are, so they’ll for sure see it. Everyone has heard of Yuki, she’s not very smart, she’s rather airheaded and dorky if you ask me…”

My suspicion level rose up higher than before.

“Wait...have you met her? I mean besides that one time she was at my house.”

Jurina widened her eyes and looked the floor as she grabbed her red hoodie that she was wearing.

“...no.”

I stared at her as she continued to look at the ground in a nervous formation, there was really no time needed for questions.

“Whatever, I’ll start making the flyers now, thank you little sister!” I softly tapped her head in a teasingly way as I smiled and marched upstairs to my room to start arranging the flyers.
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 02:27:50 AM »
Haha..i think i watch the movie but didn't remember what the story about
Toooooo lazy to watch it again just to remember the plot~
Wooooooow...niceee...fast update~
Continue pleaseeee~author san~
Waiting~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND COMMENTING!
MAYUKI <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 3) [Mayuki] //NEW//
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 03:04:43 AM »
Mayu going to be tutor ka

Mayuki always try to get each other mad xD

Can't wait to see it

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 02:50:41 PM »
Lol Mayu and Yuki is having a 'great' time  :D

Woah don't tell me Jurina have met with Rena  :w00t:

Good luck being Yuki tutor Mayu  XD

Update soon~
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline mayuki101

• I love Mayuki!!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 10:47:50 PM »
this is sooo good i love it please make more! update pleaaasee

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 11:59:17 PM »
:O
Good chapter!
Waiting for WMatsui :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 01:21:33 AM »
Subject:

Call back before I kill you.

:shocked Kowai...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Havana