JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CHOCO NO DOREI

Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! Three-shot (introduction) [Mayuki] 5/10/15  (Read 1930 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
FOLLOW ME! Three-shot (introduction) [Mayuki] 5/10/15
« on: May 10, 2015, 08:30:11 PM »
Click here to see the book/movie cover for this three shot: http://akb48couples.tumblr.com/image/118626645379

Thank you for reading and/or commenting, Really appreciated!!

Follow me!

Introduction

My name, is Watanabe Mayu and I belong to okegawa academy, I’m the student council president, and a member of the softball team...but the thing is, is that I don’t have as much fuel for those clubs as I do for the drama club that i’m in. I have recently joined this year (sophomore) and i’m already in love with it already, I aim to be the top actor, the star actor, the best of the best, I aim to beat Maeda Atsuko, the one and only!

“Mayu!” Aika shouted as she slammed on her desk with her hand. She seemed quite irritated with me, and not to mention angry. her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were pursed as her cheeks were a little puffed out.

“Weren’t you listening? We have a game today in the afternoon! You’re not even prepared, look at you!”

“Yea... I was listening...and whats that supposed to mean, huh? I am better than you at softball!”

I shoved my lunch in my mouth after I had said what was needed, arching my eyebrows in annoyance, imitating Aika when she’s usually mad. I softly crossed my feet as I quietly stared at the green chalk board that had several scratches on it from earlier grades. The classroom was full of screaming and shouting, I could barely hear Aika when she attempted to talk.

“Hey! guys! guys! I have to tell you something!” Jurina shouted as she ran through the hall with a piece of paper and then ran into our classroom, her eyes were full of eagerness and her body was pulsing with excitement, almost to the brim.

Jurina was a grade under me and Aika, she is also on the softball team with us, she was one of the top players on the team. She was hyper almost all the time and was a jokester. She was popular among boys and girls from all grades, receiving love letters almost everyday...that's incredibly rare for a freshman.

Aika was a lot like me, had one priority and stuck to that, if she wanted something she was bound to get it in no time with no hesitation whatsoever. She was also in the student council with me. She was really good at softball but had a few mess ups here and there. She has been my best friend since we were in elementary, we met by fighting over who could use the school's baseball bat.

“I passed my test with a 98% i’m so happy that I could die!” She harshly rubbed the paper in our faces as she chuckled loudly to herself. I swear I could feel every soul in the room staring at us, only us. Her excitement was really taking over her too much because my eyes were beginning to get irritated from the pencil led that was on the paper, which was smashed against my face.

“Jurina, please take the paper off of my face so I can actually see.”

She understand what I was trying to say, but what she did was really pulling at my strings. She took the paper and pulled as far away as she could from my face so I couldn’t even see her name.

“Is that better?”

“...Yes…it’s great” I said it in a sarcastic tone, I quickly gave up on truly seeing the score with my own eyes now, I have no cares at all at that point.

“Jurina! I need to talk to you about something…” A senior that I haven’t met yet shouted at Jurina in an angered tone, it wouldn’t surprise me if Jurina was the one that made her angry in the first place. I know that this senior's name was Matsui Rena, all I know about her is her name and that Jurina and her are very close, never talked to her personally.

“Coming!” She looked back at us as she grasped her graded paper hard and softly gave her well known cat smile.

“See ya!” She waved at us with her free hand as she was taking her leave to meet with the girl that shared her last name.

I looked back at Aika after waving back at Jurina kindly, I rubbed the back of my neck, it hurt, like a sharp knife was stabbing me over and over again. I suddenly remembered something.

“Have I forgot to tell you that we are getting a new student today?”

“What do you think Mayuyu…?” she said a mood, like my answer was obvious.

“Haha you’re right, I probably did forget.”  I removed my hand from my neck and hesitantly placed it on the desk as I shoveled in another bite of my lunch.

“It’s a she, and her name is Kashiwagi Yuki, she came from Kagoshima prefecture, have you ever heard of her?”

“She comes over all the time to hang out with my sister, she’s actually really pretty, and nice, but she’s a rich snob, it wouldn’t surprise me if she came in with a bunch of jewelry that costs a fortune.”

“Oh, surprising.” I once again used my sarcastic tone as a response and tapped my fingers on the desk, continuing to eat.

“Mayu, When do you think that new student is coming?”

I looked up from my food as I was slurping noodles into my mouth , my face was a mess and i’m sure I stained my uniform a couple of times.

I saw my crush standing in front of me, of course he sees me like this. I don’t know why, but whenever i’m around him, I shake, I get nervous, I sweat, and it’s like my throat is closed so I can’t even breathe. He’s honestly so cute, and that's not the only reason i’m in love with him, i’m in love with him because he’s independent, he doesn’t take no for an answer, he’s the star tennis player, and his personality, it’s so kind and fragile.

“Mayu...are you okay?” He softly smiled while showing his white glowing teeth. His eyes were so dazzling and hypnotic, I would do anything for him.

“After...lunch.” I smiled as I acted quite shyly towards him. I quickly tried to clean up my face and everything of my uniform as I placed my hands on my lap and tried to act cute as much as I could, I was really trying, my hardest actually.

“Ahaha...thank...Mayuyu.” He softly bowed and flashed me one last smile before he left to go talk to his group of friends that he was always near, he was such a good friend to them, always nice caring, to anyone for that matter. I stared at him, still left in a daze as I examined his body. It was so fit…

Ah!

Was Aika saying something again? I glanced over at her as I placed my hand under my chin.

“Were you saying something?”

“...You are such a loser Mayu, really, you are.” She stood up from her seat, reaching over the desks and reached for my face without any hesitation, I must have quick reflexes because I made sure to slap her hand away as fast as I could.

“Stop.” She snarled at me as she immediately snatched a noodle that was hanging from nose, of course I wouldn’t be able to feel it because My whole body was numb.

“Oh my god, was that on my face when I was talking to him?!” I squeaked loudly and then scanned around the room to make sure no one heard what I had said, but I doubt it since it was so loud.

“Yes, you did, he kinda seem disgusted by it…”

“...Noooo! Kill me, I don’t deserve to be on this planet!” I pouted out loud as I smashed my head onto the desk in embarrassment.

“I don’t blame you, he’s pretty hot.”

“I know right!”

“We gotta get this stuff cleaned up, it’s almost time for class to start again…” Aika softly forced out her words as she patted my head. She grabbed her desk and arranged it to the way it was supposed to be as other kids began to put the room back together at their own pace. I was still too embarrassed to even move, let alone raise my head up from the desk and put everything back to where it’s supposed to be.

=================================================================================================================

“This is the new student. Welcome her.” The teacher extended her left arm as it pointed towards the door. The teacher somewhat of a fake smile at the students seated in the class, like she was already bored with her job after a couple months.

The door slowly slid open and in stepped a average girl, Aika was right, she was pretty, but I bet she isn’t very pretty on the inside if she’s super rich like Aika says she was. Kashiwagi wasn’t really anything special to me, but I could definitely tell she was special to about every boy in the classroom.

“My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, nice to meet you.” She shyly smiled and bowed as all of the boys immediately fell for her that second. I know she must have a dark side, she’s definitely snotty, and I don’t like her.

“You may sit in the empty seat by Ota Aika.” The teacher pointed towards the empty seat that was next to Aika, you can tell Aika didn’t really care about it at all by the way her face was sculpted then. I was always happy everyday because I get to sit next to Tama (her crush) to, the only reason I come to school is for a future, him, acting, and student council, other than that I don’t care about anything else except my closest friends.

“Watanabe Mayu, I believe Kashiwagi Yuki has just arrived in this building, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please show her around?”

Ew, I have to show her around to? Stupid rich snob. I took a minute to think as the whole class turned to look at me like they were hoping I was going to say no so they could take her. I felt slightly put into place as I examined everyone who was staring at me. I felt bad if I said no, not for Kashiwagi, but for the teacher.

“Ah...S-sure! Come with me.” I showed off the fakest smile I could to Kashiwagi as I stood up from my seat and quickly zipped to the classroom exit, since it was already open, I bolted right through it, and then waited. It really seemed like it was forever until she got out into the hallway where I was.

“Do you not like me?” She flat out asked me whether I did or not, this took me by surprise, usually people are afraid of me do to the power I have over the school. I looked up at her and she did seem a little hurt, you could see it on her face.

I took a sec to think it over, I mean I didn’t have a right to judge because I never really talked to her, this was only over first impressions.

“Just first impressions, thats all, don’t take it to heart.” I slightly smiled as I turned my back to her and began walking, thinking she would follow along.

“First impressions…?”

“Ah...yea...so?” I turned my head back to her, I noticed she haven’t moved a bit.

“Do you...not remember me?”

“hmm...nope, let’s get moving.”

She stomped her foot as if she was really hurt, I don’t know why, the only thing I could think of is that we probably played together and she moved away, I don’t know. I can feel her sadness reaching after me like hands and pulled on me begging me to sympathize, and I fell for the beg.

“Look, if you wanna talk about this, come to the roof with me, you’re literally standing right outside of our class, everyone could hear…”

“Ok.”

================================================================================================================

“My family and yours used to be really close to each other, my mother would always visit yours, they were almost like sisters is what my mom explained. Me and you wouldn’t really get along do to the age difference between us, I used to think you were annoying. But one day I fell in a river that was behind my house, since I never learned how to swim, I ended up drowning…”

“Well then why are you here?” I said slyly as I raised my eyebrow in confusion waiting for more to be explained, she shot me a dirty look, but I swear I didn’t mean it like she thought.

“You were in the backyard with me and luckily you were brave enough to save me and yea...then we became best friends and so on, but after your mother fell sick and died my mom fell slightly saddened, we had to move because of a job my father got but my mom was always sad ever since.”

“Oh...I was right!”

“About what?”

“I knew it was gonna be some anime scenario like it always is...man, i’m smart.” I stood up as I brushed the dirt from my butt and legs that were from the roof top that we were sitting on.

“Do you think we should get going Kashiwagi?”

“Don’t call me Kashiwagi, since you’re an old friend, you have the right to call me Yuki.”

“Ah! You’re right!” I smiled as I hyperly chuckled. I continued laughing until something puzzled my mind a second later, I must ask Yuki, for answers.

“If you’re older, then why are you in my grade?”

“I got held back a lot because all I did in class was talk. I wasn’t very smart back in elementary school.” She blankly stared at me, then flashed a charming smile like Tama does every so often, they both have that charming aura to them, Yuki’s probably gonna be popular very soon, she won’t have any use for me then.

I looked down at the ground as I headed for the door, waving to her to follow behind me.

“Follow me..” I murmured to her as I opened back up the door that leads to the inside of the school again.

“Does this mean we are friends again?’ Yuki whispered to me as she trailed behind with ease.

“Guess so…” I softly mumbled back to her as we made our way back to the main floor we were supposed to be on. I glanced around to see where we should go first, I should at least still show her around, it would be wrong to skip it.

“Lets go to all of the club rooms first.” I smiled at Yuki as I immediately rushed to the drama club room, I should have done it last since this is my next class and the class before ends in 20 minutes but oh well.

I rushed up many stair flights, I could already hear her panting, what a shame, I thought she was kinda athletic too. My heels clicked again the tylenol floor as did hers, it made a small rhythm through the school until we reached the drama club. I smashed opened the door only to see my arch nemesis Maeda Atsuko with Oshima Yuko acting to their fullest.

“Mayuyu! What are you doing here?” Yuko shouted as she through her papers on the floor and ran to me to throw her arms around my neck, I let her hug me for a few seconds but quickly pushed her off after.

“I’m showing a new student around.” I pointed to Yuki, who was behind me. She softly smiled and shyly bowed to Yuko innocently. Maybe I was wrong, maybe she was nice like this all the time, i’m not sure, she’s quite hard to read.

“Hello! I am Oshima Yuko, a senior, along with Maeda Atsuko.” She whipped her arm towards Atsuko to point towards her as Atsuko happily and welcomingly smiled at Yuki with no pressure at all. I don’t hate Maeda, it’s just that I hate her when it comes to acting, I will surpass her this year, I have to surpass her this year.

I furrowed my eyebrows at Maeda, then quickly turned my head to Oshima.

“You should join Yuki! it’s fun, and you seem like a good actor, especially on something dark and cold.”

“I already did!” Yuki smiled fragility as I somewhat felt shattered. I cranked my head hesitantly towards her with a stone smile. If she joined, I would have to fight against her as well, she seems good, and plus she’s very pretty, I hate to admit it but she is. This just means I have more competition.

“Y-...you did?” I hesitantly forced out from my frozen lips as my face still remained stone cold.

“Yep, I love acting, I was always the one acting at my old school in Kagoshima.” Yuki nodded softly as Oshima smiled even more.

“Alright! Awesome! Can’t for you to join us in a group activity sometime!”

“Me too...!”

“Ahaha...ha...haha...ahh…..me too.” I laughed nervously as I slowly pushed myself from the group.

Dammit! I will win! I will! I covered my face with my right hand, then quietly smiled at Yuko and nodded.

“We must get going, see you later on yuko!” I gripped onto Yuki’s sleeve as I yanked her away with me to the next clubroom.

“How come you didn’t tell me?!”

“I didn’t think it would matter.”

“Oh yea, well it does!”

“I didn’t know you were in it Watanabe!”

“It’s Mayu!” I grew angered by the idea of her joining. I looked up at the wall and stood firmly on the ground as I began to use my head to fantasize again. Everyone, cheering for her and throwing roses at her as they screamed and chanted her name as other actors just stand behind her, along with me. I intertwined my arms like a little kid.

“Mayu?”

“Oh…” I turned around and snapped out of my fantasy as I looked at Yuki with ease.

“Can I come over? For old time sake?”

I stood astonished by this girl's attitude, I completely took her the wrong way when I first saw her.

“Alright...why not...anyway, we should keep moving!” I smiled, still grasped onto her wrist as I dragged her to the next room.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:57:28 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Follow me~! Three-shot (introduction) [Mayuki]
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 08:37:27 PM »
WMATSUIIIIIIII~

MAYUKIIIIIIII~

INTERESTING~

thanks for the update author san~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: FOLLOW ME! Three-shot (introduction) [Mayuki] 5/10/15
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 04:06:15 AM »
What happen to Mayu how come she doen't remember Yuki??

Wmatsui and Mayuki!!!

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CHOCO NO DOREI