JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Suna Dokei

Author Topic: ACROSS THE MIRROR (Jurisaku OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 4591 times)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
ACROSS THE MIRROR (Jurisaku OS) - COMPLETED
« on: November 18, 2016, 06:12:59 AM »
RATED PG-13

"Some people stay broken, some pick up all the pieces, and put them back together with all the sharp edges showing "

Dut Hutchison, butterfly garden

-- --- - --- ----

Characters:

Miyawaki sakura (AKB48, HKT48) : second year high school student. a quiet and introverted girl, but her beauty keep making people drawn to her, even when she prefer to be left alone. her cold home and constant bullying she endure drive her to be more and more shutting herself.

Murashige Anna (HKT48) : Miyawaki sakura best friend, a beautiful half russian half japanese girl with a bright green eyes, in contrast with sakura, Murashige are loud, cheerful and brave. (well...maybe sometimes...a bit too loud)

Yamamoto sayaka (NMB48) : Third year high school student. the school student council president, and considered as the most popular student in the school, not only good looking, smart and highly athletic,  she also known as a popular member of a local band

Kodama Haruka (AKB48, HKT48) : Also a third year high school student. The school sport star, kind and gentle. it cant be helped that Murashige have a crush on her

matsui Jurina (SKE48) : Transferred student in Sakura class, not just her looks would befitted any magazine front cover, she is smart, sporty, with a very bright pleasant friendly personality. everything about her looks perfect. looks...perfect.

-- --- --- ---

Part 1/2 : Her world

This is a broken world

filled with  broken people

and when people broke... they stay broken

--- ---- ---

Miyawaki sakura looking at her reflection in the mirror,  swiftly fixing her school uniform, when her phone start buzzing

incoming call

Sakura look at her phone in silence for two seconds

incoming call

*reject*

Sakura looking back at the big mirror, fixing her school uniform for the last time, before walk out of her room

"morning father, mother" sakura said, while passing the dining room

her father keep looking at the documents in his hands

her mother, slightly nodded, not even  bother to look at sakura

"I'm going" sakura said, walk as fast as she can to the door

----

sakura arrive at the school early, like she always do. like she always do, she take one step back carefully, before opening her locker, as soon as the locker door opened, a stream of love letters and gifts flooding out from the tiny space right away, sakura only look at them, until it stop pouring, carefully take her stuff from there, and close it back

"Sakuraaa chaannn!! good morning!!!" a crispy cheerful voice calling out her name

"murashige chan, good morning" sakura greet a beautiful girl with green eyes, who come and give her a big hug right away

"woah! another morning with love letter mountain" shige said, looking at the piles of letters on the floor

"yeah...lets go to class" sakura said, almost flatly

"eh you just gonna leave them there ?"

"cleaning service gonna clean it up right away"

"its not about that sakura! geez thats why people keep saying that you--" but shige left her words hanging "well, up to you, its your letters,lets go "

when the two start walking by, two girls standing not far start whispering

'did you look at that?'

'hmph, such a snobby! just because she is a little cute and popular! she just left her love letters in the floor like that? bitch'

'no wonder she don't have friend'

whisper that goes a bit too loud, it reach sakura and murashige ear just perfectly fine

"OII YOU TWO!! WHATCH YOUR MOUTH??!" murashige jump out the two girl right away, but sakura stoping her

"its okay murashige...c'mon!"

"but--!??"

"murashige...please"

Murashige look at her friend for a second bit, before slowly giving up, and quietly following sakura back to class

"don't you listen to them okay! I AM your friend! and I always will"

Sakura smile "thank you shige" its weird how their two polar personality could end up as chemistry, the quiet sakura who not really fond of skin ship and the hyper murashige who loves to hug, they are inseparable. Murashige is sakura friend...sakura only friend

---

"finally! Lunch break! sakura lets have lunch together!!"  shige said right after the bell ring

"sure" sakura ready to go with Murashige, but her step stopped, a swift figure standing right beside her desk. Sakura could hear her class mates chattered  loudly

'ehh thats Sayanee senpai right??!!'

'ehh?? really??! the student council president?! no way!! Gosh she is so cool!!!'

'what is she doing here???'

Sayanee smile briefly to sakura "Miyawaki san, I'm sorry, but...can I talk with you?just the two of us?"

sakura could sense the intense stares from her surrounding, almost as real as needle , piercing her skin

'no way sakura again?'

'not sayanee senpai too!! i have a crush with her!!'

'what is so special with sakura anyway!! she is not even that cute!!'

'i bet she doing something dirty! thats why she is so popular! that snake woman'

Sakura look at murashige "shige, I'm sorry, could you go first? ill meet you in few minutes"

--- - - -----------      ---------------- - - ------ ----

--- - - -   - - --------

"Murashige chan! sorry to keep you wait" sakura running a little, and take a seat beside murashige on the grass under a big tree

"you got confessed again?"

"un"

"and...you rejected them again arent you?"

"....un"

"Seriously sakura!! that was Sayanee senpai!!! she is super popular you know!!! student president!! smart!! sporty !! good looking !! she even a band player!!  are you sane??"

"ehehe i know...it just that...i don't feel like it"

"like what?? geez if the most  charming student in the school -like sayanee senpai- couldnt make you feel whatever 'it' you meant, i don't think anyone could! "

"ehhh  you think sayanee senpai is the most charming student? really Murashige??" sakura said teasingly, throwing a look at the field in front of them, the soft ball team are practicing, just right when one of the player make an amazing home run, and murashige jumping from her place right away, shouting

"WAYY TO GO KODAMA SENPAI!!!  SO COOL!!"

seems like its impossible for  Kodama senpai to missed murashige loud voice,  she turn around to murashige, and point out her bat to her while smiling charmingly

makes murashige almost fainted

"Sakura!!! sakuraa!! did you look at that!!! Kodama Haruppi senpai just look at me!!!" murashige grabbing and shaking sakura hard

"i-- i saw it..but shige you ...chocked me"

"kyaaaa!!! haruppi senpai notice me!!! finally my effort sit here every day during lunch bear some fruit !! kyaaa !!"

"shige-- cant... breath"

"ahh sakura! you okay??"

---------------

its already dark when Sakura arrived at her house

"I'm home" she said, no one answer, its not like sakura expecting an answer in the first place

---- --- -- -

Sakura slam her tired body to her bed, ready to sleep, checking her phone once

*48 missed call*

*100 notification*

*80 email*

'delete all'

She throw her phone somewhere in her bed, then go to sleep

-- - - - - --------- ---- ------ - - ----------- --- --

sakura arrive at the school early, like she always do, and just like she always do, she take one step back, before opening her locker and wait until all the love letters find it way out, take her stuff, and walk away. some  nearby girls looking at her and the wasted letters in the floor,  sakura don't have to look to know they talk about her.

She entering her class, and the atmosphere change immediately, everything went a bit quieter when sakura come,  with a buzzing of whispers floating in the air

'did you hear? she rejected sayanee senpai!'

'that bitch! is she think she is too good for sayanee senpai!??'

'my sayanee senpai!! how could she fall for anti social girl like her anyway! she must tricking Sayanee senpai with some dirty tricks!!'

'whore'

Sakura only look outside the window, to the million color autumn brings to the leaves outside.... its a beautiful day

----

Murashige come not long after, rushing to sakura and start massaging her shoulder sweetly, telling that helping other people is the purpose of human existence, and that she forgot doing her math homework, wondering whether sakura would be the sweet girl she know who would lend her homework

sakura lightly chop Shige's head with her math homework, try to look angry

"hehe thanks sakura my best friend forever!! this is the last time i promise"

"you said that too yesterday"

"ehehe"

sakura looking back to the scenery outside while shige copying her homework, and she keep looking outside until the teacher come in

she notice the teacher entering the class with another person

*class chattering*

'who is that??'

'trasferred student? at this time?'

'who cares!! she is gorgeous!!'

'you mean super gorgeous right!!!'

the person talked about  is tall and swift, with black silky long hair, and the first thing that come into sakura mind is, what a happy smile she has.

"everyone this is Matsui Jurina, she just transferred here " said the sensei

"Hi, nice to meet you all"

'kyaaaaa!!'

'oh God oh God! isnt she just too gorgeous!!!'

'she looks like a movie star'

its lunch time, and the new transferred student surrounded by people right away,she is warm,  fun, cheerful, and her happy smiles are contagious. she draw people like a magnet right away towards her

"Matsui san, can I call you Jurina?"

"matsui san why are you transferred??"

"matsui san you smells really good? are you wearing a perfume??"

Sakura  prepared to go with murashige like she always do, but once again her step is halted... this time.. by a warm welcoming hand

"Hi there, Im matsui Jurina" Jurina said to sakura, the new transferred student has crossing the class room to where sakura is, her hand hanging in the air

the atmosphere change dramatically

sakura could felt sharp stares piercing at her and Jurina hands, whispers spread like fire in the air

sakura doing a super fast touch to Jurina hand "sakura..." she said almost whispered, and go right away, leaving Jurina with  eyebrows risen

"don't worry about her Matsui san! she is not friendly!"

"and she always have this snobby look, well cant help it, she is cute, she might thinks she is better than everyone else"

"yeah right, hahahaha" all the girls surrounded Jurina laughing, Jurina keep looking at sakura back who walking away

"hee....is she?" 

-----------

weeks passed, the new transferred student quickly became one of the most popular student. its not just about her looks, or the fact that she also smart, and also happen to be very alethic, or that warm pleasant personality she has. but that she have this aura,  and a smile so charming its almost like a magic.

Sakura would observe her sometimes. Matsui Jurina just like the sun surrounded by planets, always surrounded by a flock of people, not taking long sakura seen girls start confessing their ultimate love to Jurina, they even start making Jurina a fans club or something

but every time their eyes met, Jurina would throw her charming happy smile, and sakura would immediately look away, followed by a lot of anger and envy looks from the girls surrounding Jurina

---v- - --- ---- -----

---- - - - ----- -----

its a nice day. sakura and murashige sit comfortably under a big tree, their favorite spot. not far from them, the soft ball team are practicing. Murashige eyes keep linger on one particular player

"kyaa Kodama senpai just so cool!! i cant take it anymore!" shige said

"yes she is" sakura said, while feeding her self with store bought bread

"sakura...bread again?  eat some vegetables too sometimes! cant you ask your mother made you some bento?"

"...she is .. busy"

"well... here have some of my tamagoyaki, you need some protein"

"thanks shige" sakura smile

"she is right sakura, its not good keep eating bread"

"um yes i guess so--" sakura turn around to find who is speaking, and find the least person she expect to be there

"transferred student!" shige squeak

"Matsui, matsui Jurina...um..can I join you guys"

"NO" "SURE" shige and sakura answered at the same time, sakura throw a death stare to shige but shige just ignored her "sure if you want to Matsui san"

"just call me Jurina, and um...maybe ill just take back my words... i don't want to bother you... am I?"  Jurina said, looking at sakura

"..." sakura just keep eating her bread, shige just cant hold herself anymore and stroke sakura hard with her elbow "*psst* SAKURA she is talking to YOU"

sakura only  look at murashige, with a face that clearly in pain, shige did not holding back with her elbow strike, but sakura just back eating her bread in silence...

everything became awkward until another person come to the scene

"Sakura, Murashige, is this person bothering you?"

Murashige almost drop all her bento "K-Kodama senpai!!"

"are you guys okay?" Kodama have this sweet kind face, who could guess that sweet face could look so menacing when she want to, Haruppi looking at Jurina with a sharp cold look, Jurina only smiles back

"its cool, I'm leaving now" said Jurina "see you guys again" she said to shige and sakura

"who is she? you guys okay?" kodama said, clearly looks worried

"i-its okay Kodama senpai,  she is a new transferred student in our class, she is okay, we are okay"

"hmm...okay then...dont hesitate to call me if you guys need anything okay"

"e-eh?? o-okay!!!"

"take care" Kodama said, smile charmingly before leaving back to the field

"... sakura"

"yes?"

"did Kodama senpai just talk to me??"

"seems so"

"..."

"..."

*faint*

"S-Shigee!!!?? shigeee!!???"

---- - - - --- ----

---- -- ---- -----

its too early and too morning, Sakura really just want to pass it by peacefully, but in contrast, as she entered her class, she find one particular person leaning at her desk

"morning sakura" Jurina said, smile brightly as bright as the rising summer sun

"...morning Matsui san..thats my desk"

"I told you to just called me Jurina didn't I? im waiting for you...about  yesterday--"

"nothing to talk about Matsui san, now if you please..."

sakura try to put her bag on her desk, but Jurina stoping her and grab her arm " hey sakura...did i do something that offended you?"

sound of whisper raise in the air once again, judging sharp eyes piercing sakura from all direction and sakura could feel it creeping in her skin

"let me go!"

"why do you hate me?"

"i do not hate you, now let me go!"

"good" Jurina then abruptly pull Sakura to her, and Sakura arent prepared, not that day, not in eternity, that the person called matsui Jurina, would kiss her that day

sakura's mind went blank for a couple of second, try to processing what is happening, a lips, as soft as a lips can be, swapping gently against her own lips. and it take another second for sakura to release her mind from the hypnotizing sensation of Jurina kiss, sakura pushing Jurina away, but Jurina pull her back and kiss her again for another two seconds, before let Sakura go

"good, because I like you"

Sakura could  feel her class mates eyes kill her if a stare could kill, her brain freeze and so is her whole body, looking at the person who just- just

"sakura, i like you"

"you...You barely even know me!"

"i like you sakura,  since the first day i saw you, i know...you are just like me, and I fall for you right away"

"You? just like me?" sakura never heard something so absurd

someone who always surrounded by people, who have the most happy smile she ever seen, whom personality as bright as the sun it self, said..that she just like sakura

"don't get too full of yourself, you are nothing like me" sakura said coldly, and run outside the class room

"s-sakura wait!" Jurina try to chase sakura right away, but the girls stoping her

"Forget her Jurina!! she is a sneaky woman!!"

"is she trick you too Jurina ?? is she giving you some weird drink??"

"that girl, who the hell she think she is, talk to you like that"

"girls..let me through.. sakura! sakura wait!! "

---- - - ----------- -- ---------- ----

---  ------------- --------- -------- ------

sakura find herself in the roof top, breathless, she runs aimlessly and don't remember how she end up there, anywhere would be fine, she just need to run away

"sakura?"

sakura turn around defensively , but found its Kodama who calling her

"kodama senpai..."

"I saw you running, so I after you here.. are you okay?"

and maybe its her rough morning, or accumulation of all her morning, or its Kodama calming gentle voice... sakura find herself, crying

"sakura chan..." Kodama walk closer, and  gently sweeping the tears from Sakura face

"i..im sorry...i" sakura said, try her best to stopping her tears

"shhh..its okay...its okay...you can cry as much as you want" Kodama said, keep sweeping sakura tears gently

and its so nice, its so nice that it makes sakura just cry harder

"its okay sakura...its okay" kodama keep calming sakura gently, whispering kind words, until slowly, slowly but sure, sakura start calm herself down

"its okay sakura...look everything is better now right" kodama said, her voice are kind, and calming

"you can always come to me, ill listen to everything you said" Kodama gently brushing sakura hair from her face, fix them nicely

"i always looking at you sakura... i always do" kodama said gently, her finger keep kindly brushing sakura hair

"every day you having lunch in the corner of the field, It so hard to concentrate on practice, you are all i see"

"...kodama...senpai?""

"sakura...i love you"

Kodama then push sakura to the wall behind her, and kiss her.

"!!!"

if only sakura isn't  in too much confusion that moment, if only she is not just drain all of her energy from crying, if only its a different morning

if only sakura could push Kodama away a second faster

a second faster before she saw murashige at the opened door, looking at them kissing. Murashige green eyes met Sakura's. and Sakura could hear it....the sound of betrayal... like a muffled agonizing scream hang in the air..

the sound of betrayal from the person you trust the most.

--- - - - ----- ---- ----tbc-------

blog : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/across-the-mirror-jurisaku-os-part-12/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:41:13 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: across the mirror (jurisaku OS)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »

"good" Jurina then abruptly pull Sakura to her, and Sakura arent prepared, not that day, not in eternity, that the person called matsui Jurina, would kiss her that day

Kodama then push sakura to the wall behind her, and kiss her.

No!!! That's not how you confessed!! :scolding:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: across the mirror (jurisaku OS)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 08:17:56 AM »
Too many confessions, you so gorgs sakura. Oh well, hey author-san! You're turning me into a jurisaku shipper huh? Hehehe. Waiting for the next update :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: Across the mirror (jurisaku OS)
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 12:04:42 AM »
@genkikid
so true.. those two
I KNOW SAKURA IS CUTE AND I KNOW YOU TWO HAVE TOO MUCH LIBIDO (especially you..yes YOU JURINA I'm talking to YOU, you kissing monster) 
BUT HOLD YOUR SELF!!
*slap Jurina and Kodama*

@matsuiLee lol i don't even know why i shipping them, but come...lets come and enjoy the bitter sweet of sailing with Jurisaku crack ship together  :mon XD:

actually I wrote this in one go, but divide it into two so you guys don't have to dry your eyes reading too long fic, and i kinda wanna upload the last chapter today, but... then... i kinda feel like changing the ending, so i might need a little bit time, ill try not taking too long! (please..give me...days..2-3 days ..SOrry don't kill me)

thank you for reading

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (jurisaku OS, END)
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 12:52:57 AM »
Part 2/2 : Their World

--- ---- ------ ----- ------ ---- ----

A broken world....filled with broken people

where broke people...stay broken

----

Murashige turn around and run back down

Sakura push Kodama away with all the energy she have left

"s-sakura I'm sorry i just--" Kodama tried to speak but Sakura ignored her and chase murashige

Sakura running as fast as her clumsy feet could run, people staring at her, but she keep running and running, search for Shige to every corner, even when her lung felt burning from the lack of oxygen, she keep running and searching, until  she heard a faint crying sound from inside the rest room in the far end of the building

"Shige--" but sakura stoping her self, and walk back out to behind the door, she find Murashige inside the rest room, crying, but some other girls are there too

"she is a nasty girl shige I've told you so many times, don't befriend her!"

"we tried to stop you remember! when you arrive at class, asking what happen, beating up Jurina with your bag, and chasing that girl out"

"she probably sold her body to all of those other student, thats why they are so crazy about her"

"she must be tricked Kodama senpai too Shige, that girl have a lot of nasty trick"

"I...I tursted her" Sakura could feel her heart dropping, as she heard Murashige voice "i told her...i told her that I like Kodama senpai...but she...she"

"she must be just seducing Kodama senpai so you never been with kodama! so she could have you as her friend forever!"

"yes i bet she is !! she is so cunning!"

"i..."

sakura could feel the time stop when she heard Murashige saying

"I wish she just die"

-- - ----- ---- - ----- ----

---- ------ ----- ------------- ------- --------

sakura dragging her feet to her locker, she had enough of that day...she had enough of school, she want to go home

her hands shaking when she open her locker,  the cleaning man still not cleaning up the rest of the love letters there and sakura abruptly taking  it out from her locker

"ouch!!"

sakura draw her hand back, a fresh big slash wound spreading bloods all over the floor from her hand... at the letters piles, she catch a glimpse of shining metal object hidden there

Sakura pressed her wounds with her handkerchief

its not her first time finding hidden blades and razors in those letters piles, it just that she is too tired  this time to avoiding it... like she always did

'this is a broken world....filled with broken people'

sakura just left all her stuff and walk home, she don't care...she just don't care anymore

she arrive at her house and locked herself in her room, lean on the door as the door closed,  slowly fall on her feet

'I'm your friend sakura! and I always will'

'i wish..she just die'

her phone buzzing,  'is it shige???'sakura pick it up right away

her shaking and bleeding hand accidentally opening all the incoming notification

"sakura I want to f*ck you, you are so hot"

"die you bitch, i got dumped because of you!? you whore"

"I love you i love you i love you be mine ill kill for you ill kill myself if i cant be with you  ill rape you first then kill myself i love you i love you i love you be mine be mine!!!"

just her usual email ...her usual gruesome emails... no shige...no shige anywhere

'this is a broken world....filled with  broken people...and when people broke..they stay broken'

Sakura clutching on her knee,  crying... stop crying... and then start crying again. sakura don't know how long its been when she start hear some noises outside her room

"eehh,  do you sure its okay if we are doing it  in you house? how is your wife? "

"that old hag?? she never in home at this hour! no body is here! lets have some fun! we have the whole house HAHAHA "

"ah~ ! you are so naughty"

sakura close her eyes...

I am here

I am here!

Sakura throwing her phone vigorously to the big mirror across the room, shattered it into pieces

"!!! s-somebodys here!!" the woman voice said

"s-sakura?? shit she supposed to be at school"

sakura look in silence at the shattered broken mirror, find one of the pieces reflected her own eyes back to her, she looking into her own  eyes. lost in her own reflection.

why people are....

why people are...so scary

people are scary

I'm scared...

if there are no one...no one that i could trust

then just Stay away from me !!!!!!!!!!

'this is a broken world...filled with broken people...but while some people stay broken...some take  all the  broken pieces, and wear it back with all the sharp edges showing'

---- - - ------- --------- ---- - - -- ----

--- --- - -- ------------- - -- - ------ ------ - --

sakura arrive at the school early, just like she always do

she takes one step back, before her bandaged hand open her locker, and let the stream of letters out

she entering her class room, welcomed by a sharp looks from here and there. she find Murashige  sitting on the opposite corner of the class room

their eyes met with for a second, before shige looked away with disgusted face

sakura take her seat, looking at the scenery outside, where the autumn brings million colors to the leaves ... its.... a beautiful day

the teacher entered the class, and start the morning call

"why is the seat beside Miyawaki empty? is Murashige sick" the sensei asked

"start from today, Murashige would be sitting here sensei" said one girl

"yeah, that corner...its stink sensei... she couldnt stand it anymore" some girls then start  giggled

"what stink--"

"sensei! then it is okay if I sit there??"

the whole class now looking at the source of the Voice

"matsui san?" the sensei asked "you want to...?"

"its empty so can I sit there ??"

"well...um..i guess you can"

the whole class eyes following Jurina  when she casually moving  beside sakura

sakura don't even bother to look....the leaves outside, they are beautiful

---- - ------ -------- -------- ---------- ------- ----- -----

its lunch break, sakura look at the big tree outside, and the spot she would go every lunch time, every day, until yesterday. across the tree, soft ball team are practicing

no need to go there anymore

the class felt too tense, sakura wandered to the rooftop, pulled out her usual store bought bread, and slowly start eating

or that was her plan, when Matsui Jurina suddenly appear, sit near her, and start open her own bento

sakura looking at Jurina for a second, Jurina looking back at her, not smiling like she usually do whenever their eyes met, just...stare back...flatly

sakura just don't care...sometimes its easier... when you just don't care

Jurina start eating her bento in silence, and sakura finishing her bread.

some girls from their class who following Jurina to wherever she go (and some from other class who always came just to see Jurina too) watching them from a far with  resented eyes

--- - ----- ----- - ------- ---------------- --------

days passed

and its now became a routine every lunch break

that Sakura would go to rooftop, followed by Jurina, who would eat her bento in silence while sakura finishing her bread

it seems like it would going on forever, that finally some of the girls following Jurina loose their patience

"Jurina~, can you please having lunch with us? you used to always having lunch with us"

"hehe yeah, maybe next time okay?"

"eehh when?? you keep eating lunch with...with that girl"

"yes I'm having lunch with sakura now, so ill having lunch with you guys another time okay?"

"then! then we'll gonna have lunch here with you and sakura too here!" the girls looking at sakura sharply

the girls start taking their position "give us space will you! could you move out a bit to there??"  the girls giving Sakura shoo sign with their hands "or even better, just leave us and Jurina alone!" and they start laughing

sakura about to say something, but Jurina standing so fast before she could said anything

"You are bothering us, go away"

Sakura ... surprised

not that Jurina stand up for her, but ... Jurina eyes, it looks... so dark

No one ever seen the forever cheerful Jurina like that before, so Intimidating... and angry... enough to make the girls scared right away, and leave them alone

Jurina back sit down, and continue eating her bento in silence

but the glimpse in her eyes still linger a bit

Sakura know that eyes

Sakura very familiar with it... she seen it every day...

the eyes Sakura would seen every day...every time she look at her own reflection ...

across the mirror

Jurina sense sakura staring at her, so Jurina looking back at her. but instead of shift her eyes right away, like she always do, sakura keep looking at Jurina eyes... they keep looking at each other eyes for a while

"finally sakura...you look at me" Jurina said, smiling, only this time, sakura finally able to see it, that the smile Jurina has, under what she tough was the most happy smile she ever seen...is a sad...lonely smile

"...Matsui san"

"Sakura...have you ever...just want to scream..but knowing even when you do...nothings gonna change?"

Sakura look deeper into the eyes that gradually became darker

"that you  end up pretend everything is alright...that you keep smiling... and then you look around...to all the people that smiles with you..."

"and its all seems nice...but then once in a while...when you are alone.. you just still want to scream...louder each and every time...that you want to run away...that you want to drown your self...because all that you want is someone...is someone--"

"to found you" Sakura finishing Jurina words, and Jurina looking at sakura, like a fool forgot how to breath, realizing all you need is inhale the air...and sakura is the air

then Jurina start talking... about her abusive father, about one day, when she just come back from school, she find her mother cornered, bleeding badly... and her drunk father, holding a bloody knife. that she grab the iron bat near the door...beat her father down and take her mother run away with her

that ever since she have nightmares every night...same nightmares every single night, that her father would find them... shaking every time the doorbell rings...

the lunch break has long over, but they stay there, at the roof top, Jurina keep talking, and Sakura keep listening, their eyes find each other, like a puzzle find the last one missing pieces

when Jurina start to stop talking, Sakura start talking, about her mess up family, about how in her first year, the most popular senpai confess to her, she rejected them, and since then some girls start hating her, it just some few at first, but these girls start affecting the others, while the rest who not really hate her, prefer just minding their  own business...everyone... but murashige...was.

then she start talking...and talking... and they are keep talking...and talking

like with every second passed, they exchanged missing pieces from each other, like the other extra pieces that just make the others sharp and edgy, gashed out and  transferred to fill out the holes in the others

before neither of them realize it, the sky turned into bright golden orangish, students has come back home since long ago

"uwah its this late already!?" Jurina said

"un" sakura  still looking at Jurina face, like it would lose if she isnt staring at it... no... sakura don't want it to gone...ever

"its cold, sakura here, wear my blazer, i wear sweater underneath, so ill be okay" Jurina open up her outer blazer, and put it on Sakura,

sakura find Jurina hands on her shoulder, and hold them to stay there

"jurina...im sorry"

"yes?"

"I'm sorry... I was--"

but sakura cannot continuing her words, she cant, as Jurina perfect lips are stoping her lips from speaking words she want to said, sakura remember it well... how perfect Jurina kiss is, but instead of pushing it away, this time... sakura close her eyes... and kissing Jurina back

their lips dancing with each other, but the longer it goes, the more they feel like they need more of the other, Sakura lick Jurina lower lips a bit, and Jurina smiling from between their kiss, welcoming sakura invitation,  let Sakura tongue slip inside her mouth,  and let their tongue pulling each other as closer as they could ...dont want to let the other  go

when Jurina finally pull herself gently from sakura, hovering her face inches from sakura face, that sakura could clearly feel Jurina warm breath on her lips when Jurina speak

"nothing else matters anymore sakura... i've find you..."

"since the very beginning...since the second i look into your eyes when I walk into that class.. somehow...i know..ive find you..."

"I know I making no sense...but..i..for the first time in a very long while... i don't feel lonely...when I look at you...i feel..a whole"

"i've find you...sakura... ive find you ...and Im not letting you go"

and Jurina kiss her again, a long passionate kiss, with neither of them want to let the other go, they kiss, and stop to giggle, before look at each other, and start kissing again

I've find you... and I'm not letting you go

because in this wrong broken world... full with wrong broken people... I found you.. with all your right broken pieces... that I know would fits all my broken pieces...

we'll put  all our broken pieces  back together .. and together...we will make one hell of  art out of it.

from each of the broken pieces, from across the mirror.

---- ----

Asian fanfic link (with fact checkers and characters description) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1195808/
BLOG LINK : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/across-the-mirror-jurisaku-os-part-22/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 02:27:14 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 06:18:04 AM »
Well it is a happy ending for jurisaku... But what happened to shige and haruppi senpai?

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 08:05:42 AM »
e-eh? :huhuh it's the end? :shocked what about murashige and kodama? :?
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 08:22:04 AM »
please make the epilogue juseyo~
Let all the students know abt JuriSaku finally officially dating~

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (jurisaku OS)
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 12:53:14 PM »
@genkikid, @athena48 @ミサキ

uwaaahh you guys really read it ...thanks

Yes. this fic....like athena48 said...actually has an epilogue

it just that I never wrote anything this long in one go, so I'm not sure when to stop, or when will you guys feel its too freaking long already,
and um...theres something in the epilogue part, that make me thinking hard whether to post it or not....

but sorry I doubt this forum  :sweatdrop:

tell me if anything else you probably wanna know  :) :)

Ill post the epilogue part in few days 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:42:31 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (jurisaku OS 2/2)
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 11:27:35 PM »
Thanks for the last chap. Waiting for the epilogue Author-san. :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (jurisaku EPILOGUE)
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2016, 01:02:54 AM »

EPILOGUE : Kono Sekai

=-- - - - ------ - - - - - -- ------

My world....i beg you

stop breaking me

------ - - - - - - -

its raining, and its too cold for a morning to be

Sakura's breath steamed in the freezing air, but its not the weather that She worried about

one of her hand holding a black tiny umbrealla, sheltering herself from the rain

while the others pushing the door bell for the third time... still no answer

Sakura waiting for another two second, before pushing the button once again

'Please murashige...please open the door'

--

it was her first day at her new class, she finally a second year high school student now, tough nothing about it really joyful for Miyawaki Sakura. she arrived at her assignated class, and once she walking in, every eyes preying on her right away, followed by familiar heavy whisper in the air

she takes the far most desk in the corner, prepared to spend her boring... cruciating  days, when someone slamming themselves hard to the seat beside her, Sakura eyes reflect looking for the source of the rowdiness, then taken aback for a second, finding  a girl with brown silver hair, and beautiful green eyes, sitting next to her. before sakura could shift her obvious stare, their eyes met

"Hi, Im murashige Anna!"

"Miyawaki...Sakura"

"lol, of course I know you...you are famous you know"

Sakura looking around, her class mates still staring at her, and now at Murashige too, the longer murashige smiling at her, the  sharper the stares they throw at Murashige

"then...you know  its better for you to not talk to me...they..will hate you too "

Murashige raise her eyebrows so high, that her supposed to be beautiful face lose all its elegance, then laugh loudly

"Thats the most stupid thing I ever heard!"

----- -- - -

Sakura pressed the door bell once again, still no answer

"Murashige..."

Sakura start gently knocking at the door, then louder, yet no answer

in her last attempt before walking away, Sakura grabing the door knob, and to her own surprise, the door is unlocked

"murashige?" Sakura called once, replied by silence.  she brace herself, and walk into the house

The house is dark and quiet

too dark and too quiet

"shige" sakura lowering her voice, compiling  the heavy silence, her steps echoing from wall to wall as she walk to shige room

"shige" sakura now whispering, she arrived at the front of Murashige room "shige?"

she gives a light push, and the door swing open

----- - - - --

"poor shige, you have to sit beside 'the' Sakura "

Sakura looking at the beautiful morning sky outside the window, but its hard to not over heard the girls talking, especially if they are right beside you, clearly not trying to lowering their voice, and your name constantly being said

"she'll bring you bad luck, just left her alone"

"we saying these because we cared about you"

"that whore"

Sakura slowly stand from her seat, going to rest room now sounds like a brilliant idea, but then she heard a loud clear voice

"SHUT UP!" Murashige slamming her hands to her desk " you know she could hear you right!??" shige said, pointing sakura

Sakura- half stand up from her chair --  not expecting herself would be dragged to be actively involved

"if anything i should stay away from, its people who are so insecure and so full of envy. if you want something, work for it! hating anyone else because whatever thing they have- and that you don't?? lowest from the lowest!!! "

Shige then stand up, and taking half standing freezing Sakura outside the class with her

"M-Murashige san"

"... I hate weak people like them..."

---- -- -- ----

Sakura slowly swing the door in front of her

"shige?"

Sakura calling, silence once agai ....silence... that goes too long

sakura carefully walk into the room, its dark, the windows are closed, just a dim yellow light  seeping from the bathroom door, faintly, sakura could catch sound of water flowing from inside there

"shige??" sakura walk into the bathroom

the door is half open, the sound of water getting clearer as sakura open the door slowly

"shi...ge"

there, in the poorly lighted  bathroom

water flowing endlessly from the faucet, flooding from the tiny bathtub

inside, contrasting the glossy white bathtub, water, as red as fresh picked roses, as dark as evening sky, the whole bathroom smells like the ocean

and in the middle of it,

Murashige

floating

with her face.... facing down inside the bloody water

" no...no..NO!!! MURASHIGE!!!!!!!!!"

Sakura open her eyes abruptly,  tears streaming on her cheek

the morning light falling down  from her window, spread out  warmness on the room ...her bedroom

Sakura still crying...every inch of her skin still creeping

a....dream?

--- ---

a dream...its so absurd how real its feel, Sakura still having goosebumps from the thought of it

Shige ...

shi...ge

... no ...

No....i don't want to lose you!

Sakura taking her phone that just laying around on her bed, fast dialing numbers, and put the device in her ears

beep...beep..

it feels like eternity before finally a crisp voice answering across the line

"hello"

" -- !!" Sakura opening her mouth, but failed to produce any sound...

'I wish she just death'

"hello?"  the voice said again, and again sakura tried to speak, but still losing her own voice, "hellow??" the voice grow impatient, at this rate, it would be hung up at any second

sakura close her eyes, her cheek still wet from her tears

'Sakura... '

'sakura.. i am your friend..and I always will'

and before she know it, sakura find her own voice, hoarse, but sounding

"s-shige"

"...sakura?"

".... shige...i...im sorry"

it is a complete silence for about ten seconds, before the two girls burst in tears

= === ==========

its still a broken world

still filled with broken people

but then, she walk in

showing her own broken part, and her bright shiny smile, whispering to my ears

thats its okay to be broken, and be happy at the same time

--------

sakura arrive at the school early, just like she always do

she takes one step back while opening her tiny locker, but as she takes a step back, Sakura bumped into something, Sakura turning her head to see whom she owe an apologize, welcomed by a dazzling sunny smile...so bright it might blinding Sakura

"hey there" Matsui Jurina standing there, beaming with her usual warm smile,  casually wrapping her arms around sakura, and gives her a quick peek on her cheek "Morning sakura" she said, with even wider smile, redefining everything sakura knows about how big a smile can be

"wow this all yours??" Jurina said while looking at the mountain of letters that pouring from Sakura locker "this makes me jealous" Jurina reach out her hand to pick up some of the letters, but Sakura quickly stoping her

"dont"

Jurina look at her, and the clear awarness in Sakura face. Jurina carefully sweep the letters in the floor, find not only one, but four hidden razors there

"JUST WHO-"

"its okay Ju...just...lets go to class"

Jurina would be in rampage anytime, and all sakura could do is takes her hand, and drag Jurina to class

"Sakura?? is that why you have those scars in your hands???"

"c'mon Ju we'll be late"

"I tough you are just so clumsy at cooking!! lets get back sakura!! let me find who send them! ill beat them up!!! "

Sakura suddenly stop her hasten steps,  it looks like she's going to yelling something, but as soon as she look at Jurina face, and find how jurina looks...so ...mess up..like the world is going to end anytime soon. Sakura takes a deep breath, and look at Jurina right in the eyes

"...its okay...really...can we just go to class? please?"

"...I would never let anyone hurt you...ever again" Jurina said, her finger gently swaying sakura hairs to behind her ears , her voice are shaking from anger " I would...never"

its a cold morning...but for Sakura...suddenly everything are warm.

Sakura smiling.

--- ---

Miyawaki Sakura Dating Matsui Jurina

nothing ever makes the whole school turned like post apocalypse ever  when the news start to spread

"have you heard???"

"no way?? thats just a rumour right??"

"I saw them this morning! walking hand in hand! Jurina even kiss her in the cheek!!"

"Jurina  having lunch with her in the rooftop for some times...but I tough she just pitied her or something!"

"I tough Sakura never going to date anyone!!! she is heartless right?? right???"

the chattered going low almost right away when suddenly  Jurina and Sakura appear in that corridor, walking side by side, going to the rooftop as they always do for lunch.

its imposible to ignores how heavy the stares rained upon them, Sakura putting her usual wall up expressionless face up, while Jurina looking around, seems a bit amused, Sakura takes a glimpse of some girls that always following Jurina not far ahead, clearly standing on their way, their face looks far from friendly. Sakura looking around, looking if there any other way they could use...for heaven sake...she just want to eat her lunch

"hey sakura" Jurina calling

"yes?" Sakura stop her activity of looking other way, and turn her face to look at Ju. but as fast as lighting, as unpredicted as tropical rain, one of Jurina arm has pulling Sakura closer, and before any of Sakura gray cells could reach her brains, Jurina lips has landed once again on Sakura unsuspecting pink lips, magnificently.

"!!!!"

just a quick one second kiss

but Jurina makes sure it look as sensual as it could be

and the impact.... are deafening

"KYAAAAAAAAA"

"NO WAY DID YOU SEE THAT???"
"NOO JURINA!!!! NO!!!!"

"M-MY SAKURA"

"Ju!!!! what are are you--" Sakura face is as red as tomato now

"well, we need to decrease the number of letters in your locker right" Jurina said, with perfectly innocent smile in her face

"b-but--"

"lets go~ lets go~ im starving!"

Jurina pulling Sakura with her to the stair way, before sakura gone with Jurina (who looks so strangely in good mood), Sakura catch a glimpse of Jurina groupies from the corner of her eyes as they easily pass them by, and from the looks on their face, Sakura would not surprised if she found a grenade in her locker tommorow

--- - - - - - -

-- - - -

-- - - --- - - --- --- - ---

Sakura arrived with Jurina to the rooftop, find Murashige already waiting for them

"shige!" sakura called, and shige  jump to her right away, giving sakura a warm big hug, then proceed to hit Jurina's head

"Ouch!! what is that for!!???"

"I saw you two in the corridor!! stop kissing Sakura suddenly like that kissing monster!! ask her first you stupid!"

"s-shige" Sakura turned red

"so the rumor is true" Sakura and Jurina turn around, finding another person also there

Sakura tilted her head a bit  "kodama...senpai"

"hi...um ...Murashige asking me if I want to have lunch together, I hope I'm not a bother"

Sakura looking at Murashige, who suddenly really interested with how the sky looks

"of course not kodama senpai, glad to having you"

"thanks...beside...i havent properly apologize for ... that day" Kodama scratching  her cheek shyly

"eh?? what?? what day???" Jurina butting in

"L-Lets have lunch !!! I'm starving" Sakura fastening her step to their usual spot

"kodama senpai kissing Sakura the other day" Shige said flatly, with evil smile plastered on her face. Sakura swore she almost regret the whole day crying with Murshige yesterday

"S-Sakura!!!???" Jurina looks like she just got slapped by a giant troll "sakura wait??" Jurina chasing sakura who walks ultra fast to the rooftop railing with bright red face

"M-murashige san" kodama is not less blushed

"HAHAHA sakura owe me at least that much" Murashige looking at Jurin who so hopeless clinging in the railing beside sakura

"...Kodama senpai... I like you"

"??!" Kodama could not hide the surprise in her face "... I..."

"its okay senpai, you don't have to said anything now" Shige said, smiling to Kodama "but be prepared okay! I'm going to chase you with all my might!!!"

Kodama look at shige for a while, before releasing a weak smile

they look at each other, and stay like that for sometimes, before murashige decide its enough of stares already, and start jumping to Kodama

"so how if we start with a kiss??" Shige said, pulling Kodama hard to her

"EEHH??!!! M-MURASHIGE SAN?????

while Kodama trying hard running away from half russian half beast girl who so eager to kiss her

Jurina is half crying clinging on the rail beside blushing sakura

"s-sakura?"

sakura look at Jurina, and her lost puppy face, that face..uhhhh... sakura lean to the railing, let out a sight.. and start telling Jurina, the day after she kissed her, about Kodama, about Murashige

when she finished her story, sakura look at Jurina once again, Jurina only look at the sky...its hard to tell what is she think

"...im sorry"

"you don't owe me any apologize sakura"

"but..."

"sakura...do you know...why people like you? why...I love you?"

thats not what Sakura expecting Jurina to say, she shakes her head

"becasuse Sakura...you are strong"

"i could hear you screaming inside from miles away, i could see your eyes reflected despair "

"but you...just there...stand.. and strong"

"and so i wonder how could you be that strong... can I be that strong...and before I know it... I have hopelessly... falling in love, with you sakura"

and there, in the glisten on Matsui Jurina eyes, Sakura could find nothing but a raw...honesty. so pure...its looks ridiculously stupid

Sakura lean closer, she really just had to kiss that stupid Jurina, who keep saying stupid things, that sending a whole zoo in her stomach

they kiss for a while

but then Jurina suddenly separating her self

"well, they said I should ask first before kiss you" Jurina said with kiddy smile, totally enjoyed the dissatisfied look on sakura face

Jurina then lean closer once again, her eyes staring sakura lips intensely while  seductively  whispering "so Sakura, may I kiss you?"

"shut up" Sakura biting her own lower lips, before pulling that stupid gorgeous devil back to her, pursuing her soft tempting lips once again, slowly at first...just to get more and more passionate, both reluctant of letting the other go

now that I've found you, I want to be beside you

your kisses are real, your warm touches are real, your smiles...they are all real

now that you are here, crossing the mirror, into my reality, into this mess up world

and maybe...just maybe

even in this mess up world

together...with you..

maybe its okay for me...to be happy

"Hey Jurina" Sakura said when finally their lips part for a while

"un?"

"I love you"

and she smiles

----fin----------
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 02:32:06 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (jurisaku OS, Epilogue)
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 02:09:42 AM »
woah.... a simple happy ending for both sakura and shige! :cow:
thank you for the epilogue :D :D
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 02:49:33 AM »
I really liked this fic  :shy2:

Hope to see more Jurisaku fics from you  :hee:   

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 07:58:48 AM »
Yeayyy happy ending for everyone!! Well at least shige's and kodama senpai's.happy ending is processing

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 11:38:33 PM »
Very good 3short Fic.
The JuriSaku couple I like every day more.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 02:54:13 AM »
@ミサキ san im glad you like it  XD

@firebird 123 ehehe thank you! its really encouraging, now I'm pumped up to write moarr!!  :on study: :hee:

@genki kid
maybe i should start calling you genki kid sama, thats it I'm calling you genki kid sama from now on

lol, processing, but don't worry, looks like it'll be a good process  :grin: :grin:

@minami-chan

ahahaha me too! and i don't know why, I mean...I do still ship other couple, but I really find Jurisaku has it own...um...magic? unique ness, i don't know lol

its super glad to know someone actually read this fic
and if its not so much, ill be posting something again around christmas. i also thinking of updating a series called Dance for Kouhaku/ new year . it'll be Jurisaku , because i kinda lost in those two everytime they appear together on stage like totally biting my pillow or something so um.. hehe :nervous

check them out if you have time? but no pressure Lol #selfpromotingselfpromotingselfpromotingSOrrrryyyyy

thank you very much for reading !

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: ACROSS THE MIRROR (OPV)
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 02:29:27 PM »
Hi
sorry just need to add the Promotional Video above

thank you
have fun!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Suna Dokei