JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up

Author Topic: Love is Blind - OS COMPLETED  (Read 5063 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love is Blind - OS COMPLETED
« on: November 05, 2012, 01:30:25 PM »
Author’s Note: I decide to write this fan fiction when I listen to a story in a radio and then suddenly I have an idea. It’s a KaiAcchan pairing.

Part I

Radio Station

Good evening everyone! This is the PERSONA’s REAL LIFE STORY STATION. I am Kai Takahashi, your host for today and we will call our guest for today. *Ring *Ring Moshi! Moshi! I am Atsuko Maeda. Nice to meet you all. Hai. So, u-uhm.. I- ....... “Acchan” Huh? “Sorry for interrupting you. From now on, I will be calling you Acchan and relax a bit”. Okay.

Atsuko POV

He’s weird to make a nickname for me but anyway, 7 years ago, I and Keito have a happy relationship but I caught him dated a girl and it hurts me a lot when he said to me that the girl is her another girlfriend for almost 6 years. K-keito? “hello Atsuko! Meet my girlfriend, Natsumi”. He said flatly to me and he seems happy. I was very shocked at that time and then they kissing in front of me. What  the hell?! I run at the park and I can feel my tears are flowing in my cheek.
After a week, I talk to him and I said if he don’t break up with Natsumi, I will be the one who will break up with him and he answer me “ I don’t want to, if you break up with me, that’s fine”. And then he leave. Days had passed, Keito ignored me most of the time and it hurts so much until one day, he had a car accident together with her girlfriend. In that incident, Keito lost the ability to see while Natsumi have a slight bruises and when he found out that Keito is BLIND now, she become hysterical and then she leaves without a word. As for me, a good friend or rather a good girlfriend because I take charge to accompany him in both hospital and house. No one will take care of him, his parents already died and he’s only child and his other relative is outside Japan. “N-Atsuko” he said but I know he will said Natsumi but not Atsuko but I only ignored what he said when he suddenly struggling. “Atsuko? Where are you? I don’t see you! I can’t see anything!” he said to me while struggling and shouting. I only cried at the vulnerable side of him. I can’t do anything to make him happy. After 1 week, he discharge by the Doctor. Every day we are together, he’s very depressed and he didn’t eat properly although I insist him to eat a lot. One time, he commit suicide. “Atsuko, I don’t want to  live anymore! No one will love me in this condition I have! I AM BLIND!” He cried and my heart ache when see him in that state. Please don’t cry anymore as I hug him. Soon, you will see  everything again. I will do anything for you because I love you very much.

Month Passed

Do you see? “Yes, I can see again Doctor but why it’s only one?” Yeah! That’s right, it’s only one because your donor gives you only a one cornea. “I see, who’s my donor?” the door opened revealing a girl with short raven hair. “A-Atsuko?,  are you my donor?”

TBC..

Sorry for my wrong grammar and please comment after your read. Thank You.
It’s have a three Chapter.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:17:12 PM by sophcaro »
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Love is Blind
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »
Anou... I'm a little bit confused actually  :dunno:  but it's okay, just continue with it~   :on GJ:

me to.well its the first chapter..so i will wait to ur next update wmatsu22i!!!

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 03:54:07 PM »
 :smoke: yeah..its a bit confused up there.. 
 :whistle: but its okay.. i want more...  :on woohoo:
 :dunno: what happen to keito???
 :dunno: Why atsuko make that call?
 :kneelbow: just write down the next chapter.  :on drink:
 :stuffed: i'm waiting for it..  :on gay:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 09:59:20 AM »
Love is Blind

Part II

Flashback: Atsuko POV

Yes, I am your donor!  Sorry if I only gave you a one cornea. That’s all I can give you. I smiled but I feel happy although I also have a difficulties in my own eye sight. “T-Thank You Atsuko, I don’t know what to say or give you in return for the---“ I cut him off by kissing him for about a minute and I said to him. You only need to do is to live a brand new life together with me, I love you Keito. Please live with me. “okay, I love you too, Atsuko, thank you for all the things you do to me and yes I will live with you”. At that time, Takahashi-san, I am very happy, he’s loving, caring and he change his bad attitude. We live-in in one house although my parents is disagree with my decision especially the cornea i gave to Keito. I don’t know why I follow my heart and disobey my parents. After the obstacle, we decide to have a private wedding. I never thought that our almost happily ever after moments will be going  to crash only a second when I learned that Keito have a relationship again with Natsumi and the worst is, Natsumi became pregnant. “I’m so sorry, Atsuko, Please I love you! I don’t love her, I only lost my mind at that time and she seduced me! I am innocent here! Believe me” Nope! I don’t believe you! Am i not enough for you? Why? I almost gave you my life by giving you my eye but all you can do is to hurt me! Please! Be responsible on what have you done.  And I think this is the right time to let you go although it hurts in my side, please take care of my eye, used it now in a good way. Goodbye, Keito.

END OF STORY

Present

“Do you still love him?” Takahashi-san asked me. I smiled bitterly and I answer: Yes, I still  love him although he’s not with me but I am sure, he will remain deep inside my heart. He’s my first love. I am also happy to his life now because he’s responsible, loving and caring towards his family. It seems that he’s contented now. We see each other often times and we only exchange a small smile. I know someday, I will met a guy who’s willing  to accept me at the fact that I have only eye sight and love me forever. “Oh! I see. Good luck, Acchan! And I think this is the end of our show, I hope listeners have a good time with our show, Thank  You, Thank You also Maeda-san” Kai Takahashi said.
“CUT!”
 After Atsuko telling his real life story. She said good bye to the staff of the radio station and then she leave.

Kai POV

She have a beautiful face although she have only one eye, her beauty is still intact. She also have an angelic voice. I think I love him at the moment I see her. When I listened to her story, I felt sad for Acchan and anger for the guy. She do anything for the damn guy but he only betrayed her girlfriend in return and he did not feel guilty?! Damn that guy! He is so stupid to let go of a precious girl. As I look at her retreating form, I promise to myself that she will fall in love with me and I will make her happy for the rest of our lives.

END OF POV

TBC..

Please Read and Comment. Thanks.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »
hahhaa..thanks for update..

arhh..please update soon..

the story so short..i never get enough of it  :P

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 03:39:43 PM »
*finds Keito*

*knocks him out*

*leaves a note "that was for all the women whose hearts you broke"*

*buys a cake and wine for Acchan*

*then "The hell am I doing?"*

*eats the cake and drinks the wine alone*

*prays for Kai to succeed in making Acchan falling for him*

*thanks the writer and bows in a 90 degree manner*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 06:26:07 PM »
hoho...kai!! love at the first sight huh.. come on dude...
Try to catch acchan heart... You are the missing puzzle in her broken heart.
And make sure when you find that guy... do this for acchan..
 :cool1:  :scolding:  :on beatup  :on voodoo:  :on kimbo:  :knee: and this  :kickass:
 :tama-bigheart: please update

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
ust Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the interesting fanfic

Keito die die die  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hope Atsuko open herself for love again may be she can accept Kai  :drool: :inlove: :twothumbs :P2

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
Love is Blind

Part  III Ending

Kai POV

It’s been days, after Atsuko went to studio.
It’s been days, I can’t find her.
It’s been days, Saeko always whip me for spacing out!
But what can I do? I miss her so much!
Anyway, today as usual I walk towards the office and while I am walking, staffs stared at me. I know! I know! I have a two big eye bugs  and I also have a beard in my handsome face. This is the result of thinking too much of her. “Hey Kai!” Riku shouted but it seemed the midget can’t hear it and then *SMACK “Itai! Gachapin!!!” Kai growled. “It’s your fault Kai, why Kuu smacked you, I’ve been calling you for 3 times” Riku said “Yeah! That’s true midget! And don’t think too much of your princess” Kuu said teasingly while pointing his index finger to Kai. I just shrugged my shoulder and I walk towards to the sofa and sit while my two arms spread in both sides of the sofa and I let out a heavy sigh. “Don’t worry anymore Kai, we already solved your heart problem” eh? That’s the only word I said to them. ‘Seriously, Kai, you have a heart and problem and only Dr. Gachapin can solved that and I will operate your heart. WHAHAHAHA!” *SMACK! “Itai” Kuu said while rubbing his head. “You! Midget! Why did you that?!”  Do you really need to know why I smacked you?! Your worse than I thought. I only sigh. Actually, Minegashi Kuu is the most intelligent among the three of us but.. his genius side is barely exists and his insane state are always there like at this moment. “Really, Kai? What a long heavy sigh? Kuu just gave you an advice and this is the first time you didn’t ride his lame jokes” Riku said while smiling. “Hey! Riku, my jokes are not lame compare to Kai!”Kuu said. And this is my best friend Kojima Riku, Riku is the leader of PERSONA and sometimes his an airhead but you can assure your secret will not be spoiled to anyone compare too Kuu that he will spread your secret only in a second. But this two is my BEST FRIEND, this two know and saw my life and I also seen their lives and we also know our strength and weaknesses. We like brothers although not blood related but Strong Friendship related.

So Back To The Story......

“Here” Riku handed me a small piece of paper. “My only advice to you, Kai. Do what is right and it will makes you happy” Riku... ‘That’s true! We will support on the decision you made’ Kuu.. I smile to them while saying “Thank You Guys! See you later while leaving them but.. “Kai! You have to treat us oour Favorite Foods!!!!!” Kuu loudly said so that I will hear it. And That is Riku and Typical Kuu that if they giving me an advice or anything, In return, I will treat the two of them in a restaurant that serves “EAT ALL YOU Can” but that’s okay, The important thing is... I have a change to see HER again and make a move so that both us will be happy. I am not conceited about her feelings towards me but my heart tells me that Acchan is also attracted to me and as possible love me. I hope my loveless life will be soon happy like Riku and Kuu who already enagaged to their girlfriends Yuko and Mariko. The popular Actress and The popular Model.

END of Kai POV

Maeda’s shop

A Flower Shop? Really? I think Atsuko very likes the different beautiful flowers that she managed to built a small nice flower shop. As I enter the shop, I saw her and I facing his beautiful sexy back. Tsk. It’s only a back of her but what if she turn around and Wow! I will see a Goddess standing next to me. Arghh! What I am thinking? Ah! I’m worst of thinking of that stuff to her.  A Perverted Stuff. I blamed it to Kuu and Yuko. The Two Perverts of our group. I let a sigh while my head downcast to the floor that I didn’t hear and know that she’s coming to my direction. “Good Morning ! Takahashi-san” Whaha—t? I was shocked that I slipped my one leg that landed to the floor. “Itai! My BUTT hurts” I only hear her giggle that makes me smile also that turn it into laugh. We both laugh and after a moment she help me to stand up and offer her hand. At first I don’t want to because I don’t want to know her that I am weak but she said. “I don’t see anything wrong if you accept my hand to help you, I think you’re not the type that have a big EGO’. She smiled sweetly? That’s what I think of her smile. So, I decided to accept her hand and stand up that I smell her body that is very nice to smell. She have a sweet fragrance.

Atsuko POV

What is he doing here? How did he found my flower shop. I don’t know either, there is only two possibilities: first, he just fooling around and make me falling in love with him and then leave afterwards. It’s a fact because he knows my story. Second, Is he serious about me? I am not sure about the second possibilities but the only sure is when he is near my heart beats faster than usual. I feel attracted to him the first time I saw him at the radio station. I Hope the Second will he do so that I  can be happy.

End of Atsuko POV

M-Maeda-san? Are you okay? I asked. “Uh-Yes I am fine Takahashi-san. Don’t worry Takahashi-san” Please don’t be formal. You know right that I gave you a nickname? I hope I can call you by that name. ‘Hmm.. Sure, Why not? But I also have to gave you a nickname to be fair. Is that alright to you?” Yes. “Good. Let me think first, Sigh. Your first name is short enough so I decide that I will call you Kai. Is th—“ Okay! Kai raised his fists in the air. Atsuko looked at him weirdly and smile that he saw the embarrassed face of this handsome young man. “By the way, Taka—Kai what are you doing here? Is there a problem in the radio show that I need to fixed?”. Actually, there’s nothing wrong, I-I just want to ask you a favour. “What is it?” Can you go out with me? Silent filled the flower shop after I ask her. I am starting to panic because Atsuko do not say anything yet... “Are you asking me a DATE?” Finally! she speak, Yes—No! Arghh! I mean, you can say that slightly rub the back of my neck as I smile at  her awkwardly. I don’t know if I imagining things because I can see her blushing? Nah- (I think it’s impossible). What do you think, A-C-C-H-A-N? “Yes, I Love to go out with you” she smiled at me. Her killer smile. This time, I know I am the one blushing here. Not far away from the flower shop, there are two pairs gazing at the two lovers. “Wow! Riku, Kai is the MAN now! Wahaha! Did  you see? He asked Maeda-san to date with him and he not stuttering! Kai owe me one. Whaha!” The Gachapin of the group said. “But you didn’t saw that midget blushing furiously after he saw the killer smile of the girl” The Tall one said while rolling his eyes. “Give me the money, I won our bet” Mariko handed her palm towards a sad looking face of  Kuu and he  gave the 5000 yen to Mariko who laughed evilly. The other pair only sigh. Sometimes, he’s confused on what is the status relationship that Kuu and Mariko have.  Most of the time they argue to each other to a certain things, animals including human. Sigh. But you can see through their eyes that even if their argue you can see that their happy and contented and most importantly love each other. Riku just smiled on the thought of love each other just like him and Yuko. Most of the time, Yuko always clinging to him and sometimes groping me. But Actually, I like it. I know those gesture of my beloved Squirrel shows only her affection and love towards me. “Riku-Nyan” and there she is. “I Love You Riku-Nyan!” I Love You Too Yuko!” “DISGUSTING” Mariko and Kuu said in unison. “Your just envy us! Bleh!” Yuko said that make me chuckle at the troubled look of MariKuu coupling.

At the Restaurant..

Kai seemed nervous that Atsuko giggle at the sight of the midget. “He so cute!” Atsuko thought. We’re been eating and happily chatting at the same time and then she asked me.“Ehem, so Kai, why did you invite me here in this classic resto? You know, You didn’t invite me just to have a friendly talked to me. I know there’s something you wanna said to me” Atsuko directly said that Kai flinched a bit. He knows that Atsuko here is somewhat scary and  dangerous. Uhm, Yes, Ma- I  mean Atsuko-chan, I want to tell you that I-I- love you from the bottom of my heart. Yes! Finally I said it! But when I look at her face that somewhat no emotion and then she leave me without a word. It’s been a minute that I just only sit and did not sink in my mind and then I run off again to the flower shop.

Flower shop

Kai POV

I saw Atsuko at the balcony of her flower shop and she seemed crying and my heart hurts at the sight of Acchan crying. This is my fault. I enter her flower shop, I know it is bad just entering a house that the owner didn’t know. Atsuko, she looked back at me it she seemed not surprised. “What are you doing here?!!!!!!!! Just go away!!! Stop fooling around!!! You just want me to make fun of me!” She said while crying. Is that what you thought of me? I walked towards her while my two hands are in my pocket of my slacks. I heard her say yes but I ignored her. You just judge me that you don’t know what my real intention. Sigh. Listen to this Atsuko. I will not repeat it again. I court you because I am not pitying you but I court you because I really like you from the first time I saw you at the radio station before you tell us your story. “But are you blind? Kai?! You see?! I have only one eye! And I am not pretty you will just ashamed of me when you are with your friends!” Kai got angry to what she said. My friends are not like that! Is shout that she also shocked from the sudden outburst of mine. You can just judge me but not my friends! You know! You only need to just released the emotion you have in the past! And live happily in the future! Maeda Atsuko! I don’t care if you have only one cornea but the important is... I Love You Maeda Atsuko from the bottom of my heart! Look to my eyes that all I said is truthfully true. Please let go of the past. I Takahashi Kai is now proposing to you. Will you marry me?.....

Kai POV

It’s been three years after I proposed to her and she accepts it and right now, we are happily married couple with two cute twin babies. Minami is bit older by a second. By the way, Minami is a boy while Anami is a girl. Keito died by a car accident and then he gave again the cornea gave by Atsuko and now Atsuko have a complete eyes and that makes her more attractive, sexy and beautiful wife.

Atsuko POV

I accept her proposal because I feel that he is the missing piece to make my heart complete and to love again. I know my love to Keito is like a figure of speech:     
LOVE IS BLIND- I love him so much that to the point that I don’t see any of his faults yet I continue to love him. But thanks GOD that he help me realized the situation and for that I stop loving him. But in the other hand, GOD gave me a midget that I will be happy and contented from the rest of our life.

Kai POV

Riku and Kuu also married to their long time girlfriends Yuko and Mariko. The three of us is retired as Host in the radio station and decided to make a shop. The shop’s name: Persona’s Shop. In this shop, you can buy any branded clothes, any branded perfume and last but not the least any flavour of Cakes. I also help Acchan to renovate her flower shop. As I hug Atsuko in the couch, “Kai, I love you so much”. I love you too Atsuko.

THE END

Author’s note: Sorry for the late ending of my One-Shot Story. I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank You. I hope you will comment both readers and silent readers.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »
aw aw aw
 :nya: :nya: :nya:
SOO CUTEEEE  :ptam-wub:
I love it  :gmon fry:
Thank you Thank you  :on cny2:
MariMii and KojiYuu are so funny LOL
poor Gachapin  lost 5000yen  :miichan:
Thanks again  :mon olympics:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 01:29:26 PM »
My heart melt at the ending ! So sweet.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 09:08:24 AM »
Oh what a sweet ending...  :twothumbs :theking

Yeah to Atsumina coupling  :heart: :love: :yep:

Great job... looking forward to your next story  :lol: XD :P :)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 09:49:24 AM »
YATTA!!!
HAPPY ENDING!!
 :farofflook: :luvluv1: :nya:
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

thank you for one shot!!!
:wub: :wub:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up