JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Saru no Tegara

Author Topic: irgheto's Short collection: Marriage Life, MariYuko, 30062014  (Read 23459 times)

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~

I...I'll try to write...but I have so many stories to update... I'll see what I can do :nervous

don't worry, just take your time with your other fics  :)  :)  :)  :thumbsup

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
first gomn sakura_drop-san I am new and dont know much of your fics hontoni gomen

second omg so sweet I want more

hehe yuki keep looking at mayu I smell Mayuki

anyway update more
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I have a feeling they have backing although a little shaky with the situation.

MaYuki added for effect too
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ara... Rena didn't want the Majisuka students recognise her....

Eh... Mayu is not nezumi here... and she knew about Rena alter ego... Gekikara...

Such a protective younger sister.... Mayu is toward Yuko

Ah... what's going to happen to Shibuya at school now that Geki knew that she was being followed...?

How about Black... she seems to be so smitten by Mayu's cuteness?

What is Mayu reaction and feeling over Black attraction to her?

How about Yuko... would she know about Rena alter ego, Gekikara?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
that picture of the two in those cute clothes~~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

*fangirl mode ON*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
OMG, so Mayuyu knows.....
could it be that she is NEZUMI???
Lol, overreacting,
but that chapter killed me with happiness~~
I'm flying away into the world of AKB and happinessssssss~~~~
Mayuki!! I love how it's set up so casually~
Is Tomochin gonna be alone? or will there be WTomo...... dunno~~~~
Team HORMONE!! Yosh!!!

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 XD bwahahaha
So many cuteness  :thumbsup

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
Cuteness overload... :mon lovelaff:
Aaaaak... Rena is so cute   :love: :love:

Oshiri sister  :luvluv1:  Mayu Y U so protective lil sis you  :hiakhiakhiak:

Anyway im waiting for Sado's reaction after know the truth *ebil smirk*

Update soon Irgheto-san  :)
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
YOHAAAAA!!!! YOOOOOWWW!!!  :yossi:
UPDATE.. UPDATE.. PART 3 MINNNNAAAAA-SAN

Reply:
@sakura_drop_: i like to add pictures to make it easy for your imagination
@Elo: i like mayuki! but i'm more focus to RenaYuu here  :sweatdrop:
@kurosawa87: it is, the situation did make them back up a lot.. *evil grin*
@cisda83: that's a good observation, anyway yuko will know about geki, definitely! and mayuki... for now lets focus with Renayuu and mayuki later...  :D  :D
@Shinoki: you're happy?? awe, i'm glad  :thumbsup naah, mayuyu is not nezumi here, sorry, like i said, i'll write the other couple later, after renayuu, is that okay?
@Kazan: thank you  :thumbsup
@48GGMU: i'm updating!!!  XD  XD  XD

-----------------------------------------------
cutenessssss overload! cuteness overload!! warning!!
She's The One, Yuko  :heart: Rena Part 3

School day.

"So?" Sado asked Shibuya.

Shibuya show few pictures to Sado.

"New friends, new environment, and new style" Shibuya report. But the pictures she show to Sado is Yuko, Mayu and Rena talking and eating in the cafe. Shibuya didn't any intimate pictures of Yuko and Rena, beside the reason that she always puke when she see it, Shibuya think that it's not her call to tell who's the girls and what's their relations with Rena.

Torigoya look at the picture, "wow! I never saw Gekikara smile like this"

Sado frown looking at the pictures.

"Hey, Black! Look at this!" Torigoya show the pictures to Black who's not interest and just read her book, "Black?"

"Busy" Black shortly.

Torigoya look at Black's book cover, "Guide To Make Younger Girl Fall for Dummies.. EH!!?"

Sado and Shibuya snap their head and look at Black shockingly.

"What? Got problem?" Black challenge, but no one said anything so she continue reading.

Sado sigh and look at Shibuya, "don't lie to me. This is not all of the pictures right?"

Shibuya gulp, "well.. Apparently.."

"We got caught" Black say nonchalantly.

"We?" Sado asked.

"I was on the book store across the cafe where they are. I approach her and then Gekikara caught us" Black explain.

"Yeah, what she said" Shibuya sigh.

Suddenly their club room open an Gekikara walk in angrily, "what's the meaning of that, Sado! Why are you stalking me!?"

Sado shook her hand, "I'm not, they are" point at Shibuya and Black.

"But you told them to do it!"

Sado sigh, "I just concern about you"

"I don't need it!"

"You've been looking at your phone all the times, you're not involve in fighting often, and when you did, you never bite people and shower with their blood anymore. And you're happy! You're fighting because you're happy. And that's wrong!" Everyone silent when Sado raise her voice. "You can't fight because you're happy, you fight for reasons.. Sigh.. I don't want you to make fighting as your daily routine, I don't want all of you get addict on fighting. We fight for reasons, we fight for our friends, we fight for our dignity. I don't want all of you fight because its a must, fighting is not a habit, no, that's not what our team is.. That's not Rappapa is.." Sado sigh and cares her forehead, they might be the same age but Sado still concern about her friends.

Gekikara lower her head, "I'm sorry.. I was, I was distract.." Sado just nodded her head. "I.. Promise I won't mix my feeling when we're in a fight"

"Good.. Now tell me, who's the girls in the picture?" Sado ask and gesture Torigoya to show the pictures to Gekikara.

Gekikara look at the two seriously, "this two are sisters, Oshima Yuko and Mayu.."

".. And they are?"

"Oshima Yuko, the one who wear the white shirt is my.. Girlfriend.." Sado and Torigoya shock, ".. And.. Fiancée.." This time Shibuya, Black, Sado, and Torigoya more shock.

"Sister-in-law!" Black with her speed, grab Gekikara hand and shake it.

Gekikara throw the hand annoyingly, "what are you doing!?"

"You're going to be Mayuyu's sister-in-law, that mean you're my sister-in-law too!" Black said with serious face.

"In your dream!!"

-----?¿-----

Few days later, Yuko and Rena are out in another date night. This time Yuko take Rena clubbing because she want to introduce Rena to her friends.

"Clubbing?" Rena look in front of people who's queuing before entering a famous club.

"Yes. Have you ever been here before?" Yuko asked.

Rena shook her head shyly, "no.. Is that why you ask me to wear pants instead of skirt?"

"Of course! I don't want people ogling my girlfriend's legs! That's for my eyes only"

Rena blush and pinch Yuko's side, "pervert!"

"Oww, sorry, babe. But it's true!" Yuko made serious face and circle her hands around Rena's waist, "I, Oshima Yuko, want to show people how beautiful, sweet and lovely my girl is"

Rena giggle, "show off"

"I am.." Then Yuko bring her face closer to Rena who follow her and their lips meet in the middle. Rena smile while kissing Yuko.

Yuko smile back when she let go, "what? Why are you smiling?"

"No~" Rena said shyly, "I just remember our first kiss.."

Yuko chuckle, "it's romantic you know"

"You're crazy. It's embarrassingly romantically crazy and wet. Good thing you have a beautiful voice"

The first time they kiss is when they have another family dinner. Before dinner, Yuko asked Mr. And Mrs. Matsui to not tell Rena that they had arrive, she want to make surprise to their daughter. The parents just laugh and tell Yuko to do whatever she want.

So Yuko decided to go to the back yard and throw pebbles on Rena's window. Rena confuse and walk to her porch, she's confuse when she saw Yuko and her Guitarlele looking at her from the ground.

"Yuko!? What are you doing there?" Rena ask.

Yuko show her dimple grin, "hi!"

"Wait there, I'll come down-"

"No! Nononono, don't go anywhere!" Yuko stop Rena before she get down.

Rena confuse, "um, why?"

"I, want to do something, i want to sing for you from here!" Yuko chuckle nervously.

"What!?" Rena look at her ridiculously.

"I'm serious, I'm trying to be romantic here, just think like Romeo and Juliet, or Shakespeare, or Hamlet and.. whoever she is.. I know it silly, hehe"

Rena laugh, "okay.." The taller girl lean on her railing and look down at Yuko, "what are you gonna sing to me, Romeo?"

"Well Juliet.. I'm gonna sing Natural Woman's Aretha Franklin version.. For my Princess Rena.." Yuko grab a chair and put it just few centimeter away from the water because she want to have a better view of Rena. She start singing.

Looking out on the morning rain
I used to feel so uninspired
And when I knew I had to face another day
Lord, it made me feel so tired

Before the day I met you
Life was so unkind
You're the key
To my piece of mind

'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
you make me feel
Like a natural woman

When my soul was in the lost and found
You came along to claim it
I didn't know just what was wrong with me
Till your kiss helped me name it

Now I'm no longer doubtful
Of what I'm livin' for
And if I make you happy
I don't need to do more

'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
you make me feel
Like a natural woman

Oh baby, what ya done to me
Made me feel so good inside
And I just wanna be close to you
You make me feel so alive

'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
you make me feel
Like a natural woman

'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
you make me feel
Like a natural woman

'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
you make me feel
Like a natural woman...

When Yuko finish the song she confuse because Rena is not in her porch anymore, "Rena?"

Suddenly a dash hit Yuko and made her fell from the chair, into the swimming pool behind her.

"Uhmph!" Yuko struggle in the water because someone hugging her, She realize that the one who tackle her is her girlfriend who's holding her like her life depend on Yuko. The smaller girls swim up with her girlfriend,  "Rena.." She said after they pull their head up. 

The two lovebird look at each other and Rena put her hands around Yuko neck, "Hey, uh, I don't know if that tears that coming out from you eyes or because of the water.." The squirrel said, but the tall girl only pout more and sobs, "that's definitely tears.. Hey, hey, Rena, why are you crying? Please don't cry.. Is it that bad?" the small girl wipe Rena tears.

"It's.. It's beautiful.. But you're wrong.." Rena said between crying.

"I'm wrong?"

"Yes.. It's you.. You're the one who make me a natural woman.. You're the one who found my lost soul.. You're the one who throw away my doubtful.." Rena put her forehead on Yuko's, "you're the one that could only claim me.." She whisper the last words.

"Ah.. Well we find each other, hehe.. Then.. Can I, I mean, like I said, I want to make this like Romeo and Juliet.. Do you know that in Leonardo DiCaprio version, he.. Kiss Claire Danes right exactly in the pool.." Yuko grin, Rena blush hard while keep glancing between Yuko's eyes and lips. "Do you mind if I.. Kiss you..?"

Rena bit her lips and look at Yuko shyly, "I don't mind.. Just, Just do whatever you want.."

Yuko grin and then their lips meet together. It feels like fireworks between them, butterfly floating on their stomach and warm surrounding then even though they're still in the water. After few seconds, the two let go of their kiss and smile with each other shyly, they kiss for the second time, Rena put her legs around Yuko's waist which startle the small girl, making them drown to the water again. Without letting their lips apart. Air become an issue, so Yuko swim up with Rena still cling on her. They look at each other again and give small peck few times. When they get back to the ground, they're shock looking at the see through glasses wall. Their parents and maids are watching and record them on their phones. The dinner is so full of teasing from their parents.

End of flashback.

Yuko let go of the hug and take Rena's hand.

"We're not queuing?" Rena asked.

"Why should we? My friends own this club, c'mon" Yuko show her VIP card and the guards let her in while the others complain, but she need to give the guards tips though.

Rena look around nervously, she may be the goddess of killing but she never went to a dance club before. So the taller girl keep clinging  to Yuko, who guide her to the VVVIP's table.

"Hey, girls!" Yuko said happily.

"Yoo!" They greet Yuko back.

"This is Matsui Rena, my girl and fiancée" Yuko introduce Rena proudly.

"Um.. Hello, Matsui Rena, desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimas.." Rena bow to them.

"Hi!" I'm Takahashi Minami, but you can call me Takamina! Nice to meet you, Matsui-San" Takamina said.

"I'm Minegishi Minami, call me Miichan"

"I'm Miyazawa Sae, but you could call me Sae-chan!" Sae said excitedly, "and this is my girlfriend, Akimoto Sayaka"

"Hello, call me Sayaka"

Rena confuse because they used the first name basis or nickname already.

"Yuko-chan!! You arrived already!" Chiyu hug Yuko suddenly. Which made Rena frown.

"Hey, I though you're not coming!" Yuko laugh.

"Meeting your fiancée? I would never miss it!! Is this her?" Chiyu excited looking at Rena.

"H, hello, I'm Matsui Rena Yoroshiku Onegaishimas.." She extend her hand which Chiyu slap suddenly. Rena confuse and shock.

Chiyu hug Rena and give a kiss on each of Rena's cheeks, "in French, we didn't shake hands or bow, honey" Chiyu wink, "by the way, I'm Kasai Tomo~mi, but you could call me Chiyu"

"Chiyu's born in French but she's 100% Japanese blood and she's back to Japan since high school start" Yuko explain, "and, yeah, she still has the French culture on her"

"O, oh.. Then.." Rena look around and saw Yuko's friends smiling at her, she look at Yuko who's giving her a nodded, "then you could call me, Rena.."

Everyone greet Rena happily. Surprisingly they hit it off quite well. They're talking, joking, dancing, and drinking together. Except Sayaka who's still awkward and nervous around Rena. Why? Because she know who Rena is.

-----?¿-----

Few days later.

Rena was on her way out of a shop. She was buying a couple phone straps for her cellphone and Yuko's. The cashier look at her weirdly because she's still in her school form and her Yankee style, but she bought a cute straps. Rena glare at the cashier and he gulp then process the payment. She walk out the store and notice that few scary people are waiting for her outside. She sigh annoyingly and guide them to empty corner.

"Rena..?" Yuko was with Takamina and Miichan eating in a cafe when she notice Rena's getting out of a store.

"Rena-chan? Your girlfriend? Where?" Miichan look around.

"I.. I'm not sure.." Yuko confuse looking at her girlfriend's style and people following her, "wait a moment, guys" Yuko get up from her seat, "and don't you dare eat my shrimps, Gachapin!"

"Hey!!" Miichan protest but Yuko already out of the cafe. The small girl go to the corner where Rena went and shock at what she saw.

Gekikara is out laughing, grinning and beating people, "awe.. You think you can beat me!? Huh!!?" She hit people again. When there's no one stand anymore Gekikara was laughing real hard, "your just a rats! No one can beat me!! Hahaha!!" Keep kicking and biting people. Gekikara play with their blood everywhere.

"Re, Rena..?" Yuko's eyes widened.

Gekikara turn around and run to Yuko, she grab the smaller girl collar and ready to hit her but stop when she notice that it was Yuko who's looking at her. Gekikara was shocked.

Yuko was looking at Gekikara's bloody hands and blood on her mouth, ".. Rena..?" The smaller girl fell on the ground.

Gekikara feels like she want to cry when she saw disappointed look on Yuko's eyes. She quickly run away.

Yuko just stare at her retreating form. And when she gained her conscious, she went back to the cafe.

"Oy, are you okay? You looks like you just saw a ghost, Yuko?" Takamina concern.

"Ah.. Guys.. I think.. My girlfriend.. My fiancée.. Is a Yankee.." Yuko said.

Takamina eyes widen while Miichan choke on her foods.

----------------------------------------
i didn't want make this a long story... my plan is to make the next chapter as the last chapter... you'll know how Sado feel about them.. maybe... break up? :cry:
about the other couple.. i have a plan to write them,,, but not now, i'm focus on the main pairing.. is that okay?  :sweatdrop:  :cry:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:40:23 AM by irgheto »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
^ don't worry about making it long, you write because you want to present the story and if requires a longer process, do it :nervous  I like how this story is being stretched out :lol:

Yuko found the truth and now what shall she do
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Noooooooooo I dont want a brak up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a happy end pleaseeeeeee
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
uwa~~~ you must write the continuation soon~~~~~~~~

Wjhat's gonna happen next?!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Though their kiss and date were so cute~~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mou, I need more~!!! :panic: :panic:

P.S. Please, please, pretty pretty please make them end up together!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
yuki is so lol...
why do sayaka and mayu know?
well, omg! rena is gonna go whacko and die!!! not literally but literally!!

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :twothumbs its great i can't wait for the next. Although i'd prefer a happy ending,but whatever happens i like it

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
1st: Thanks for super fast update Irgheto-san  XD

"Hey, Black! Look at this!" Torigoya show the pictures to Black who's not interest and just read her book, "Black?"

"Busy" Black shortly.

Torigoya look at Black's book cover, "Guide To Make Younger Girl Fall for Dummies.. EH!!?"

Hahaha :)) Black, Y U so :hiakhiakhiak: Hope you and Mayu get some lovey dovey time in next chapter story :lol:

i didn't want make this a long story... my plan is to make the next chapter as the last chapter... you'll know how Sado feel about them.. maybe... break up? :cry:
about the other couple.. i have a plan to write them,,, but not now, i'm focus on the main pairing.. is that okay?  :sweatdrop:  :cry:

Next chapter is the last chapter? Hope there'll be a great ending for my Yuuchan :)

omake

When they get back to the ground, they're shock looking at the see through glasses wall. Their parents and maids are watching and record them on their phones. The dinner is so full of teasing from their parents.
Matsui-san, meh want the copy of their kissing video. lololol *perv mode*
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sado is such a good leader... asking them to make fighting not as a habit but fight when you have a good reason

Eh.. Yuki has fallen so hard for Mayu... even already have a future plan for being Mayu's wife...  :lol:

Rena was not so happy about that news... even angry...  :smhid

Romeo and Juliet scene... kissing in the pool... so romantic...  :wub:

Ah.. Takamina, Sae, Tomo~mi are Yuko's friends...

Sayaka... is she Chokoku from MG too...? and That's why she is afraid of Rena coz' she know about Rena as Geki?

Wah... that's coming as a big surprise... Yuko finding out Rena as Geki that way...

Seeing Geki beating and covering with the opponents' blood...

Nearly get hit too...

What's Yuko going to do now that she know about Geki?

Would she still be with Rena...?

Could she accept Rena and Geki?

Would she ask Rena not to be Geki or Yankee anymore?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
LAST PART MINNNAAAAA!!!!!

Reply:
@kurosawa87: ah, thank you, but if i make a lot chapters, i'll get writer's block easily  :nervous so i stick with my plan, this is the last one    :sweatdrop:
@Elo: you like a happy ending??? hmmm...  O0  O0
@sakura_drop_: continuation? like epilogue or extra? interesting  O0
@Shinoki: "why do sayaka and mayu know?" i leave it to your imagination, and no, Mayu is not Nezumi here, she's just Oshima Mayu
@Kazan: thank you  :twothumbs
@48GGMU: thank you very much  :D , same as you, i want their video copy too~~
@cisda83: umm Sayaka go to the same school as Yuko, a prestige girls school, how did she know about Rena? i leave them to your imagination  :D  and other things that you ask will be answer here...  :thumbsup  :D  :w00t:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's The One, Yuko & Rena PArt 4

It's been two days since Gekikara stay at Torigoya's house. She occupied one of the guest room and won't come out unless its shower time. The Rappapa Queens and leader keep coming there, tried to calm Gekikara who's crying her eyes out. She won't eat until Sado threat her by making Shibuya feed her, which is weird.

Yuko had been calling and texting but Gekikara won't answer or text back because she's scare of what Yuko will say.

tomorrow is school day, and Gekikara still need to attend the class. So Sado order Black and Shibuya to drag Gekikara to school. When they arrive Gekikara doesn't care about studying, so she only sign the absent form and go to the club room and sleep there. Sado told the members to leave it out and don't say anything about it.

When lunch time come, the students on Majisuka JyoGakuen are surprise because a limousine stop in front of their school gate. Everyone including the Rappapa members, except Gekikara because she still sleep on Torigoya's lap, are looking at the girl who's wearing a prestige school uniform, came out from the car with frown in her face. Oshima Yuko is frowning looking at the school's building. She walk to the building then.

Sado order Shibuya and Black to guide Yuko to their club room and the two follow her order. Somehow, all of the students get out from their class and waiting for Yuko.

Yuko was talking to the school's admin when she saw Shibuya and Black approach her.

"Welcome to Majisuka Gakuen" Black said.

"Is that what your jacket's symbol is? Majisuka Gakuen?" Yuko ask seriously.

"Our jackets symbol is not Majijyo symbol. But it's Rappapa symbol, our team symbol" Shibuya explain.

Yuko sigh, "take me to her"

"Why would we take you to her?" Shibuya challenge.

Yuko point at Black, which made Shibuya frown at Black, "she told my sister that Rena's been staying in her friend, Torigoya's house this past two days and she won't stop crying"

Shibuya hit Black shoulder, "traitor!!"

Black roll her eyes, "if Mayuyu ask me, of course I'll answer it honestly. I'm trying to gain her trust and seduce her you know"

Shibuya snarled, "whatever! You only want to get in her pants! And You!!" She point at Yuko, "why don't you go to Torigoya house and talk to her if you know about it"

Yuko put her hands on her chest, "because I don't know where her house is!" Yuko scoff.

Shibuya gave disbelieving look to Black, "you didn't tell her!?"

Black shrug, "why should I? Mayuyu didn't ask me when we meet. And I won't waste my date with Mayuyu by talking about her sister"

Shibuya face palm herself, "Argh!!" She scream, "I can't believe you!!"

Yuko sigh, "look, you two can fight anytime but right now.. Right now I want to meet Rena. Now take me to her, please"

Shibuya and Black guide Yuko to the Rappapa's club room. Every students keep looking at Yuko curiously because she's been guide by Rappapa's queens and entered their club room. Yuko look at the couch where Rena is curled on Torigoya's lap.

"Hello, welcome to Majisuka Gakuen" Sado said.

Yuko smile ad bow at Sado, "Konichiwa. You must be the leader.."

"I'm Shinoda Mariko, but you can call me Sado. You're here for Gekikara right?"

"Gekikara..? Is that her code name?" Yuko look at Rena's back.

Sado smile, "yes"

"Can I talk to her, please?"

"What do you want to talk?"

"Something that none of your problem"

"You're a distraction, you know.. You made Gekikara distract and sad, even crying. And I hate you for that.. But you two are a couple, you girls are dating with each other, and it's not my call to break the two of you.. She's like a little sister to all of us, and we want to protect her" Sado look at Torigoya who's nodded.

Torigoya whisper something at Gekikara that made her wake up. When Gekikara look around, she realize that Yuko's there. Her eyes watering again and she almost ran out the door if its not Black stopping her.

"Rena.."

"No!! Don't look at me! Don't look at me like this! I don't want you to see me like this!" Rena tried to struggle from Black hands.

"Please!! Can we just talk!" Yuko raise her voice which is startle Rena and make her cry more. Yuko sigh, she walk behind Gekikara and put her palm on her back. She take Gekikara hands from Black and hug her. The taller girl keep crying and hug her back.

(cr: Pic owner)

Yuko look at Sado who's sighing, the taller girl walk to the wall and turn down a curtain. Behind the curtain there's a door leading to a secret room, "you can use this room" Sado open up the door. Yuko nodded and bring Gekikara inside the room. When they're inside, the smaller girl confuse because the room is so dark and ye only place that has the light on is in the center. So she bring Gekikara there and sit on the ground.

--?¿--

"Why did you give permission for them to enter 'The Room', Sado?" Torigoya confuse.

"You don't know?" Sado look at Torigoya disbelieving.

Shibuya roll her eyes and walk behind their TV and turn put few cables on it.

"What? I don't know what?" Torigoya still confuse.

Nobody notice that Black isn't in the room any more.

"Shibuya and Dance make a secret CCTV and camera in that room a long time ago, so that anyone could see how powerful I am every time I had duel with people" Sado explain and sit on her gold chair.

"Snacks and sodas?" Black comeback to the room and over drinks and foods.

Torigoya shrug and grab a drink from Black.

"Done!" Shibuya turn the TV on and take a seat beside Torigoya after she grab her drink and snack. The movie is on.

"Wait.. You said that everyone can see this right..?" Torigoya ask again and Sado nodded, "everyone as in us or our school..?"

Sado and Shibuya exchange look, Shibuya shrug doesn't care about it, "it's exciting anyway" Sado said.

They continue watching.

--?¿--

After Gekikara calm, she keep lower her head, avoiding Yuko's eyes.

Yuko put her hand on Gekikara's face and hold it up, "Rena..? Please.."

Rena then brave herself looking at Yuko' eyes, "I'm sorry.."

Yuko smile, "what are you apologizing for?"

"For.. For lying to you.. For not being true to you.. For doing that.. That behavior in front of you.."

Yuko cares Gekikara face and smile, " let me ask you.. Which one is the real you? Is it Gekikara or Rena?"

Rena bit her lips, "I, I don't know, but Gekikara is always part of me.. And I only be her when I'm mad, or in the school's or fights"

Yuko sigh, "what are you fighting for? Why do you like fighting so much?"

Rena lower her head again, "..."

Yuko let go Rena face and hold her hands now, "people don't fight because of fun, people don't fight because they love to see bloods, people don't fight just because they want too. They fight for reasons.. And when they found it, they need to be serious with their reasons, guard it not just with their fist or kick, but also with their hearts.."

Rena who's sitting between Yuko's leg, pouting, she feel tired of her non stop crying for two and a half days. She hug Yuko and put her head's on Yuko's chest.

"Have you find your reasons?" Yuko whisper.

"Yeah.."

Yuko smile, "what is it?"

"It's you.." Rena smile, "I want to fight for you.." Rena sit up and cup Yuko's face with her hands, " I want to guard you with my heart, body and soul.. I want to fight for my friends too.. I want to fight for my love to you.."

This time, Yuko are the one is shock, her eyes widen and mouth open, "a, I, did you, we, did you just, wait, love? Ah, I, uh, love!?" Yuko stutter.

Rena smile looking how cute Yuko are now, "yes.. I love you.. I'm in love with you.."

"Really!!? Really, really, really!!?" Yuko shriek.

Rena giggle, "yes, silly.. I love you.."

Yuko grin wide, "awe.. I love you too!!!" She shout out loud, "I love you!!!"

Rena laugh, "oh, gosh! Stop it, everyone can hear it, you know" she wipe her tears.

Yuko laugh fade off, she look Rena with eyes full of love, "I love you too.. Not only with Matsui Rena.. At first, I doubt it, you know, that night.." Rena nodded her head shamelessly, "is it really you, that girl back there..? There's a friend of mine, you know, Sayaka? Yeah, she told me that she know who you are but doesn't have guts to tell me because how happy I am with you.." Rena avoid Yuko's eyes.
"Sayaka told me that maybe you have two personality, but I doubt it.. Because when you saw me, you stop. You didn't hit me like what you do with the other people. You stop. That means that Gekikara and Rena recognize me.. That means that you are who you are.. I'm so sorry to tell this, but I admit that I do some research about you, Rappapa and Majisuka Gakuen.. And your past.."

Rena look down to the ground and cries again, she hide her face with her hands.

Yuko hold her thigh, she close her eyes and whisper, "I'm sorry about your past.. I should've come back to Japan years ago, and claim you as my fiancée so that I could protect you from those bullies.. I should've been there for you.." Rena sobs getting hard, ".. But I promise you this.. I, Oshima Yuko, who's in love with my Fiancée, promise that I will always protect you and love you with all my heart.. I love every part of you, even Gekikara.. I love Gekikara too.."

Rena tightening her their embrace, "thank you..Hiks.. That means a lot for me.. And I.. Matsui Rena, also known as Gekikara from Majisuka Gakuen's Rappapa.. Will always love you forever and ever.." The taller girl wipe her tears again and smile to Yuko.

Yuko grin, "then, I know this is a weird place to do this.." Yuko look around the room, "anyway, what's with this room? It's dark and it just had one light in the middle? Is this a slaughtering room or sex room?"

Rena shriek but laugh, she hit Yuko's arm, "hentai!!"

"What? Don't you see it? There's a whip, cuffs and chains on the wall, a rubber and a metal sticks in that table, ropes on that chair, gloves?" Yuko point it out, "this room owner must be into BDSM"

Rena laugh again, "no, Baka~ this is our holy room"

Yuko smirk, "then all of you must be into S&M, eh?" She wiggle her eyebrows.

Rena blush and look away, "stupid"

"I don't mind though, in fact it'll be sexy and hot imagining you wearing those black leather panties- OUW!! That hurts!" Yuko pout while caressing her head because Rena hit her.

"Are you done?" Rena scowl with red face.

"Hehe, sorry dear, anyway.. You said that this is your holly place, right?" Yuko said.

"Kind of, why?"

Yuko get up from the ground and knell on one knees in front of Rena who's looking at her weirdly, "in this holly secret BDSM sex room of Rappapa-"

"Yuko!!" Rena protest

Yuko roll her eyes, "in this holly room of Rappapa, the Yankee of all Yankees.. I, ordinary girl by the name Oshima Yuko, from AKB Private girls school, the handsome yet sexy girl with a cute dimple smile that could lit the whole world bright-"

"Shut up" Rena roll her eyes.

"I am!" Yuko protest, "anyway I'll continue.. Ehem, right here, right now, I'm asking the beautiful princess of all the princess in the world.." Yuko take a Tiffany's box from her blazer pocket Rena gasp, " Matsui Rena.. Will you marry me?" Yuko smile nervously.

Rena was speechless she didn't know what to say.

"So..?"

Rena still don't say anything until they hear people shouting from the other door.

"If you don't say Yes, I'll take her from you!!"

Rena shock because that voice belong to Sado.

"I like S&M!!" It's Torigoya turn now.

"I want your sister!!" Black turn.

"Do you have another sister!!?" Shibuya said and made everyone laugh after she said it, "a fashionista if you could"

Yuko and Rena laugh, "I only have one sister!! But there's a sexy French-Japanese girl that like a tsundere type like you!" Yuko shout back.

"Hey!!! I'm not tsundere!!" Shibuya shout back.

Rena laugh, "you mean Chiyu?" Yuko nodded, "they'll be cute"

"Sooooooo??? I'm dying here~"

Rena grin wide, "YES!!" She throw herself to Yuko, "yes, I'll marry you!!"

Yuko and Rena laugh. And then Yuko put the ring on Rena's ring finger.

---?¿---

Sado smile, "Shibuya turn it off"

Shibuya obey and turn off all of the cables and TV.

Sado get up from her seat, "everyone.."

Black, Torigoya and Shibuya follow Sado.

"We need to greet our sister-in-law now" Everyone nodded and follow Sado enter the room.

"Wow! That's a hot kiss!" Torigoya said looking at the two lovebirds making out in the middle of the room.

Gekikara push Yuko away which make the small girl groan and Gekikara blush real hard, "can't you guys knock the door!?" Gekikara shriek.

Sado smirk, "and miss the fun things? No way.. Anyway.. Black?" Sado look at Black who's nodded her head. Black rush to Gekikara and push her away from the room's center and cuffs her to the wall.

"What the..!!?" Gekikara confuse.

"Ump!" Shibuya push Yuko to the ground and sit on her back.

"Yuko!" Gekikara shout tried to reach for Yuko but can't because the cuffs on her wrists.

Yuko look at Sado and smirk, "can't we do the proper introducing way?"

Sado smirk back, "Shibuya.."

Shibuya get up from The ground with Yuko, "you and I, one on one?" Said to Yuko.

Gekikara shock, "no! Yuko no!!"

Yuko grin and look at Rena, "it's okay, I can handle it.. Matter a fact.. I can handle all of you.."

Sado grin, "so full of yourself.. Are you sure about it?"

Yuko nodded confidently, "but I tell you this.. If I win, you girls are going somewhere with me"

"Somewhere? Sounds naughty~" Sado challenge, "but if we win.. Buy each of us cars"

"Cars?"

"You're rich right?" Sado smirk.

Yuko grin, "sure!" Rena look at them disbelieving, "but i warn you.. I have a lot of stamina" Yuko wink at Rena who's blushing somehow.

"Lets start the party!!" They start charging at Yuko.

THE END.....
------------------------------

I like this pairing, maybe i'll write other story about them later...  :deco:  :thumbsup  :love:  :love:
tell me what you think...

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
thank you for your happy end

and please continue the story I know you said that this is the last part but could you please continue the story
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
LAST PART MINNNAAAAA!!!!!
THE END....
EHH??????
LAST PART?? :tantrum:
THE END?? :frustrated:
pls continue this!!  :kneelbow:
i dont want this to end  :nervous :nervous

thank you for the update..but i really wish this is not the end *sigh*
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh please please write how Yuko-sama beats them all!!! onegai!!! You can't do this to me~!!!!

:mon ref: :mon cute: :mon whine: :mon POd: :mon runcry: :mon pray2:

Please~!!!!!

btw, I loved the confession~  :wub:

And yes, write more about them!!! :deco:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:51:16 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Saru no Tegara