JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Mizu Kagami

Author Topic: irgheto's Short collection: Marriage Life, MariYuko, 30062014  (Read 23422 times)

Offline applelink

• I don't need dream nor hope, I just need you alone
Re: irgheto's short collection:Majisuka Gakuen, my style, 17102013
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:06 PM »
Wah...what a great story irgheto-san..  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: continue the story, please...with Jurina's puppy eyes mode ON~ lol

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
Re: irgheto's short collection:Majisuka Gakuen, Epilogue, 21102013
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2013, 05:01:32 PM »
Like i said, Epilogue!! it's short, but worth it

@AshuraX: in the end, i can't change Yuko natural behavior, haha  :D
@Kazan: Atsuyuu!! i miss Atsuyuu in action  :cry: :cry:
@cisda83: everything will happen to Yuko and Atsuko, haha
@applelink: awe.. puppy Jurina is so cute~~ anyway, i won't continue this story, because i got other story to write, sorry, but this is epilogue!!

----------------------------

Majisuka Gakuen, Irgheto style, Epilogue.

5 months later. A lot of things happened. Apparently Yuko need to take her operation in America because her chance of living raise to 45% with the help of doctor Gregory House and his team. And the operation is success, thank you dr. House!

Atsuko was confuse because she heard before that Yuko doesn't have family beside her passed grandmother, but in turn Yuko do have family. The smaller girl actually got triplet sisters, Oshima Yuka and Yuki. They stay in New York with their parents because of their business, they're actually pretty rich, you can see with the way Yuko is in one of the hospital VIP room. Yuko refuse to stay with her family because she's close with her grandmother and want to take care of her in Japan before she pass away. That's why she attend Majijyo, and enjoy fighting.

Atsuko was pissed when she heard about it but Yuko made a point that Atsuko never asked about her family and every time they visit her, Atsuko always missed it. Talk about bad timing. But of course, with Yuko sweet talk and charms, Atsuko cave in. Oh! And yes, they're dating now.

When Atsuko got introduce to Oshima sibling, she learn how different their personality are. Yuko is childish, brave, funny, and pervert. Yuka is mature, kind, she got a mother vibe, and ladylike. While Yuki is shy, prefer to be alone, smart, and enjoy classic music with tea. The Oshima sibling decide to live together in Japan at their mansion, and continue studying there. Yuko take Business major, Yuka take medical major and Yuki in Art major. Atsuko move in with them because Yuko keep throwing tantrum about lacking time meeting with her girlfriend, she even threat to flirt around if Atsuko's not sleep in her bed. Which made the younger girl irritated and jealous. Yup, Maeda Atsuko got green eyed problem.

What surprise Atsuko more is that Gekikara always hide and shy whenever she's near Yuko's sibling, Yuka. She doesn't laugh or grinning madly, she doesn't bite her nails, she keep avoiding eye contact and sit far away whenever Oshimas having friends for dinner. And when Yuka tried to have conversation with her, Gekikara keep bowing her head down and won't answer. Atsuko told Yuko about this and the older girl just laugh without giving the answer. Then she asked Yuki, who gave the same laugh, more like giggle, and said that Gekikara is so cute. The Oshima sibling really made Atsuko confuse.

And shocked her the most is when she learn that Oshima Yuki has an 8 months old baby daughter. Who's the father? None other than the other Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki a.k.a Black. They've known each other from Yuko of course, and one thing lead to another, that's another  reason Oshima family move to America. Apparently Mr. Oshima doesn't like Black for staining his daughter and kind of blame Yuko for choosing that kind of friends. So he take Yuki away from Black for almost two years. But, they're adult now and their daughter need father figure in Black. When Atsuko ask Black why did she fall for Yuki and not Yuko because Yuko is the first person she met before, Black seriously answer, she fall in love because they has the same name. Atsuko got headache after that. And now Black working in conventional center and taking care their baby whenever Yuki is studying. Yes, they plan to get married.

Sado is studying to be a nurse and right now she's involve with a certain annoying detective name Minami who keep coming back to Sado's hospital with minor and ridiculous injury, just because she want to meet Sado. Detective Minami is an ex Yankee and she's two years older than Sado, but smaller by 20cm. The detective fall for our nurse because Sado beat her once when she's still senior in high school and Sado just entered high school year. And they meet again accidentally when Minami got shoot in her arm because running around chasing bad guy. Minami tried so hard to woo Sado. Like doing physical stunt so that she'll back to hospital and flirt with the nurse in waiting. Sado really annoy with her, but something in detective Minami remind her of Yuko. Of course the height is one of it.

Shibuya change school to Yabakune, because she still hold grudge to Atsuko. And they're school still fight with each other.

Torigoya enjoy being a gravure model. Anything that shows her body, she tried to be AV actress but failed because whenever they're on climax, Torigoya always made a sounds like chicken and that's annoy her co-star. So they dump her. She tried to be stripper, but when she gave lap dance to her customers, she whisper words and they died. They banned her for entering any strip club in Tokyo. Torigoya enjoy sex, yes, but she never have the same partner twice. They always leave her. So now, she's single and decide to be save as a gravure model.

Atsuko sigh. She look at Yuko who's sleeping with her head on the younger girl lap. She close her book. "Yuuchan.. Wake up.."

"Mm.." Yuko mumble.

"Yuuchan" Atsuko cares Yuko face. "Wake up please.." Atsuko bend down and kiss Yuko lips.

"Mm..?" Yuko smile and deepened their kiss, "hello.." The smaller girl said after they stop kissing and look at each other eyes.

"We kiss, we made out, we move in together, we sleep in the same bed, we go to the second base, we bath together, but why are we never making love?" Atsuko frown.

Yuko raise her eyebrow and sit up, "what?"

"Why are we never make love with each other?" She blush and look at her lap.

"That's new.. I never though you have that kind of though. Aren't you a prude?" Yuko smirk.

"I'm not! I'm not a prude!" Atsuko puff her cheeks.

Yuko laugh, "I though you're not ready? I though you still need time to adjust. Wait. Is it because the WYuki?"

"Um.. I'm jealous.. They have a baby already.. I want that too.." Atsuko mumble.

"Aren't you too young for that?"

"I know.. I just.. Jealous.. Miyuki looks like you.." Miyuki is WYuki's baby.

"Of corse she is. Did you forget that Yuki is my twin?" Yuko roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry.."

"Silly girl" Yuko shake her head, "you know what, lets wait until your graduation day"

"But that's was like next year!? What if you found another girl by that time And dump me!?"

"I won't do such thing!" Yuko roll her eyes. She lay down in her side of bed, "I'm the type of woman that only fall once, and hard. And I'm not interest in other girls beside my lover, okay?" Yuko scowl.

"Umm.. Sorry.." Atsuko look at her lap. "I just.. I can't help it.."

"Remember what I said, please. And stop glaring at my college friends" Yuko smirk.

"Then stop being so cute and charming!" Atsuko pout.

"I can't. It's already on my gene"

"Ugh!" Atsuko puff.

"Stop being silly. And come here"

"Not until you promise me to have sex!"

"Stop being around Haruna so much" Yuko push Atsuko to her body.

"I'm not! I want to make love!" Atsuko struggle to get out from Yuko hands.

"We will! Okay!? I promise you we will" Yuko sigh.

"When?" Atsuko stop struggling.

"After we got married!" Before Atsuko protest Yuko already silence her with her mouth and try make out for a while...

One hours is a while, right?

Reason why they haven't make love? Because our squirrel is not ready having a baby. Poor Atsuko.

----------------------

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »
so cute and very interesting fic  :thumbup
atsuyuu, renayuu and wyuki

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
 :inlove: atsuyuu in action OMG So Sweeeeeeeeetttttt.
you're great irgheto-san,I was always addicted bcoz you make the story hang, and you made me imagine what happens next,fit my imagination itself.,...,yeah like you said it's short but worth it.
anyway thank you for update. and hope more atsuyuu scene and sweet& cute :thumbsup

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2013, 12:51:05 AM »
the twist...
At first, I felt like I was missing something..
and then the pieces fell together...
and then... I was like... this is so amazing...
(and just a note~ kawaii deredere? gekikara :3 )

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
Okay even if they have sex...

None of them can get pregnant from the other

Well.. very nice ending...

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline applelink

• I don't need dream nor hope, I just need you alone
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »
Wuah..  actually I would like you to continue the one before..  but this one also good,.. so I'm waiting for your next update then...  :lol:   :lol: XD XD

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »
That's why we love you, irgheto.
All the characters are explained throughly. And I was thinking that all the three triplets would try to seduce Maeda and then Yuko would get jealous for some reason XD

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
Re: irgheto's short collection: Song Fic, Yuko pairing, 05032014
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2014, 03:50:51 PM »
@ptrd3009: do you like yuko pairing? i'll surprise you with this one
@Kazan: atsuyuu for the world!
@Shinoki: thank you very much,  :D
@cisda83: they won't have baby, but don't think too hard, it just a fic  :D
@applelink: continue the one before?? which one?? TomoTomo?  :?
@AshuraX: thanks. but if we have three Yuko for one Atsuko, she'll go crazy. lol

Anyway................
Since Yuko going to graduate by the end of this month, I made a few song fic with certain members as my dedication for her. and this is song fic number one...

SAY SOMETHING...
Yuko and ...
I'm not gonna spoil it  XD you'll know who in the end of this song fic

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Song: Say Something, By A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
italics: flashback

Yuko was driving her car to a certain place. She glance at the passenger side and sigh looking at the flower bucket laying there.

15 minutes later she arrive on her destination. She get out from her car and bring the flower bucket. She walk slowly while having a flashback in her mind.

'You sure this is save?' A girl bit her lower lip and look at Yuko with concern.

The smaller girl grin, 'don't worry, I've been riding this things since I was 10. I know everything about it'

'Yeah, but this is awkward, you know'

Yuko laugh, 'it is. But it's kind of romantic, isn't it?'. the other girl smile shyly, 'you're so weird. I'm 12cm taller than you but here I am watching sunset on the beautiful beach.. Sitting sideway on top of a horse with you riding behind me' she said.

'Then put your head on my shoulder!' Yuko grin, 'no one would realize our height difference'

'Dork' the girl roll her eyes but she do what Yuko said, 'why do I love you so much?' Yuko laugh again.

'Because I'm funny, cute and charming side?' the smaller girl answer.

The girl smile, 'no..' She kiss Yuko cheek, 'because your my dork' they look and smile at each other.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you

As she walk, Yuko bring up her hand and smile. She kissed the gold ring that occupied her ring finger and then clench her fist and put it on her heart. She look up the path again and feels like her legs are getting heavier.

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

Yuko stop for few meters from her destination. She just stood there and flashback coming again on her mind.

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Everyone was looking at them with sad look and tears silently fall from their eyes.

The girl was crying so hard on the ground when she realize what's happening around her, 'Why!?!' She looks at Yuko, 'you know what'll happen and you still do this!? Why!?' She hits Yuko's chest repeatedly.

'Because I love you!' Yuko shout back with tears in her eyes too and stop the girls hands.

'Why...? I will leave you, you know..' The girl just keep crying. 'I don't wanna hurt you..' Yuko hug the taller girl who's quickly put her hands around her and cry on her chest, 'I don't deserve you'

'No.. If anyone, it should be me that doesn't deserve amazing woman like you..' Yuko whisper in her ears.

'I'm dying!' The girl look at Yuko again.

'No.. You're not dying..' Yuko smile sadly, 'you're my girl, my soon to be wife..' She wipe the girl tears with her thumbs, 'and your name is not dying' Yuko pull a joke, the girl pout hard to Yuko who's chuckle, 'you're name is more beautiful than 'dying'' the girl crack a smile and pinch Yuko's abs. People around them laugh and cry when they see the scene. Yuko suddenly kiss the girl's lips hard and after they calm themselves, Yuko let go of their kiss and look at the girl lovingly.

'Here.. In front of our lovely family and friends.. I Oshima Yuko, want to ask you, my most beautiful girl in the world, to married me, and be Mrs. Oshima. Right here, right now'

The girl look at the happiness and seriousness in Yuko's eyes and then she look around, she can see her friends and family are giving her nodded and happy look for her. Her gaze back to her lover, 'yes.. I would love to be your wife' everyone cheering at them.

'Lovebirds?' Someone said to them. And they look up.

'I need to separate you two for 10 minutes' she said.

'Eh?! Why?' The girl pout.

'We can't have a wedding without a dress, can we?' Their friends grin.

'You prepare me a dress?' The girl shocked.

'Your groom idea' their friend grin, 'now come along. We can leave, Yuko with the others for a while' the friend take the girl away from Yuko.

'Don't I got a dress too?' Yuko asked their friend.

'Naah, you wear the suit' the friend said cheekily.

'Eh!?' Yuko shocked. The guests laugh.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you

'You wouldn't let go of me, right..?' The girl asked Yuko who's spooning behind and hold her.

'Never' Yuko cares the girl's bald head and kiss it.

'Yuko..'

'Yes?'

'You will love again, okay?' Yuko didn't answer it. The girl sigh and turn around, she cares Yuko's cheek, 'can you promise me?'

'I.. I'll try..' Yuko look away because she know, arguing with her wife is useless.

'Thank You..' The girl sigh, 'I already talk with Dr. Takahashi. And I agree that after I'm gone..' Yuko look at the girl seriously, 'after I'm gone.. I want my eyes to be donated' Yuko tore her gaze from her wife, 'look at me, please..' The girl pleaded and Yuko obey her, 'I want to do something for someone for the last time, and I want your support in this' Yuko sigh and nodded.

'This is what made me fall in love with you more..' Yuko smile, 'your kind heart.. You always do everything for everyone..' Yuko kiss the girl temple, 'you're a Down syndrome teacher, you can do sign language, you're kind to the seniors, you have your up and down, you struggle but you never give up, you're love by your friends and families, and you never do that for money because you're from rich family' the girl chuckle.

'You though that I'm a poor teacher, aren't you miss Billionaire?' The girl tease Yuko.

'Yeah. You wear a simple cheap cute dress that charity night' Yuko grin again, 'it's hard to get to your heart back then. But in the end, it worth' Yuko kiss her wife lovingly.

'Baby..' The girl moaning after Yuko let go of the kiss.

'Yeah?' Yuko said.

'Make love to me..' The girl look at Yuko with full of desire.

Yuko smile, 'anything for you, my queen' Yuko kiss the girl again.

The girl moaning when Yuko's hands travel on her hospital gown, 'make me feel like a queen, baby..' The girl said between moan when Yuko lick and kiss her neck. There. In that VVIP hospital room, two hearts become one again.

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Yuko take a deep breath and then breath out. She smile and walking again. When she arrive on her destination, she kneel down and cares the tombs lovingly.

"Hey.." Yuko kiss the tombs and chuckle sadly after that, "I prefer your warm soft lips than this"

"I brought your favorite flowers.. For-get-me-not" Yuko put the flower on top of the grass, "I'm sorry it took me a month to go back here.. Anyway, I got news.. Dr. Takahashi found a kid. She's 16 years old and she has been blind for 4 years, they said because she got into accident that made her loose her sight. Dr. Takahashi asked my permission to put your eyes on her and I said yes.. I hope you don't mind, but knowing you, I know you'll be excited and urge me to give it, right?" Yuko grin.

"The operation was two weeks ago. And.. I kind of want to know the progress and see for myself if it works or not. Yeah.. I was there, watching the doctor open up her bandage for the first time and see your eyes again.. Well, I put a scrub on so that she think that I'm one of the nurse or something, you know, for her to not creep out looking at stranger" Yuko laugh.

"And I see it.. One of the most things I miss in the world.. Your wonderful eyes.. I get out from that room quickly and drive home.. I'm looking at your picture and cried.." Tears fall from Yuko's eyes, "because I'm happy.. I fulfill my promise to you.. But I don't know if.." Yuko gulp, "if I can love again.. If I can love anyone again like you.." The small girl wipe her tears, "but I'll try.. Because I loved you.. Forever.." Yuko get up from the ground and kiss the tombs again, "I hope you're good up there.. And wait for me someday.." A warm breeze surround Yuko suddenly and she smile, " Bye.." She walk back to her car.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something

A girl and her mother walk pass Yuko and the younger girl stop suddenly. The girl turn around.

"Are you okay, honey?" The mother asked.

"That lady.. I think I saw her before" she point at Yuko who's still walking.

The mother look at Yuko curiously, "hmm.. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but no, I don't know" the girl frown but her eyes still on Yuko. Tears come from her eyes suddenly.

"Oh my God! Honey, why are you crying!?" The mother panic.

"I, I don't know, I just, why am I crying?" The girl confuse, "I don't feel sad or hurt?" She wipe her tears quickly.

The mother sigh, "we're going to Dr. Takahashi after this. Anyway, lets get going. It's getting dark and we want to say our thanks to this miss that gave you your eyes"

The girl nodded happily, "yes"

The mother smile, "Do you remember the love story that Dr. Takahashi told you about the owners eyes?"

"From my heart, mom!" The girl said excitedly. "It was so beautiful"

"Here it is" they stop in front of a tombs that have a flowers bucket on it. "Someone's here before us"

"Yeah, it's beautiful. We should put ours beside it too"

"Okay, now give it properly, honey"

"Yes, mom" the girl kneel down. "Um, good evening Mrs. Oshima Yuki. My name is Maeda Atsuko. I want to say thank you for donating your eyes before, that give me second chance to see the world again. We don't know each other, but I promise you that I will take care of this eyes and treasure it. Um.. You know, after I graduate from highs school, I have a dream.. That is to be a famous singer and actress that could represent Japan in the world.. So, uh.. I hope, I mean, with your eyes, even though you're already gone, you're kind of part of me now, and I want to make my family, friends and you proud" the girl grin goofily. "And I promise that, when I reach my dream, I'll come back again and tell you myself. Thank you very much. I hope you have a happy live there" the mother smile looking at her daughter. The girl get up, "okay mom, I'm finish"

"I'm so very grateful, Mrs. Oshima. Thank you very much" the mother bow respectfully.

"Bye" Atsuko bow and wave to the tombs. She and her mother walk back to their car.

Yuki Kashiwagi-Oshima
Here lies beloved
Teacher
Best friend
Daughter
And
Wife

'Yukorin and Yukirin forever'
[/i]

---------------------------

Surprise?  :mon trudge:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
so good you make me almost cry :cry:
yukirin and yuko sound good in here   :thumbup
and you make me want to read atsuyuu  :banghead:

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :ptam-cry: I missed your story
 :tama-heart: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: welcome back  :thumbsup

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Yuko N Yukirin? Now that's something you don't see every day lol
Kinda a sad love story between the two. Even though Yukirin would die soon, Yuko still proposed to her, to take care of her in all the time she has.
Eventually,Yukirin told her that she's going to give her eyes to someone who needs them.
Yuko agreed and then soon, the younger girl passed away.
Yuko still looked into Yukirin's eyes through Atsuko, the one who Yuki donated her eyes to.
Kinda having mixed feelings there for a sec, though...
Anyways, thanks irgheto-san for le awesome OS as per usual~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
I cried because of the story

It was a touching story

YukixYuko

Such a rare pairing

But I love it

Update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
Marriage Life - Secret Activity

Mariko awake in the middle of the night. She look around and found the love of her life is not sleeping beside her. She looks at the clock and it's 3am in the morning. Just before she call out her lover, she heard something from the baby monitor in her bedside table. Mariko sit up and grab the monitor, she heard someone speaking. She change the view from the bed camera to the bedroom CCTV. She smile when she look at something that is so adorable and always warm her heart. Her secret joy of happiness is watching her wife holding their daughter lovingly. She watch and heard their silly conversation which her wife trying to speak baby language. She lay down in the bed again and keep smiling watching her little family interaction.

-say Papa.. Pa.. Pa..

-mmjah, gugu, mm, Hooo

-Yuichan, did you just call your Papa a hoe!?!

Mariko laugh, she didn't push the speak button, so her wife doesn't know that she's been listening.

-ng? Hyaa.. Hyaa..ham(yawn)

-awe, did Papa's baby sleepy already?

-hoam(yawn. Hold her Papa neck and buried her face in her neck)

-okay then.. Do you want Papa to sing for you?

-ajah..ha..

Mariko raise her eyebrow, she never knew that her wife sing nor even sing to her. She know that her wife can play piano amazingly, but sing? Mariko turn the voice up so she can hear her wife clearly.

-what song should we sing today? You don't like it when I sing Heavy Rotation or UZA

-Jah!

-I know, I know it's not a lullaby song.. Oh! I know..

-Jah! Jah! Jah! ( baby Yui throw tantrum because she want to sleep but her Papa doesn't sing her a song)

Mariko confuse, so her wife have been singing to their daughter without her knowing. She chuckle, she think it maybe because her lover doesn't have confident or always off-tune. She still and always love her anyway.

-I know what should I sing for you tonight..
You are so beautiful
To me (She start singing)
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see (Mariko blink her eyes because her wife have a beautiful voice)

You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need (Mariko look at the screen seriously)
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me (Mariko eyes watering and tears are threatening to come down)

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see (amaze because her wife can hit the high tone perfectly)
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
(Mariko never saw something so perfect in her live except this)

Mariko's wife repeat the song one more time until she sure that the baby is asleep. And then she put baby Yui down to her crib and put the blanket around the baby. Mariko wipe her silent tears and change the camera to the one in the crib's. she saw her wife kiss their baby forehead and whisper love words. And then her wife walk out the door after turning the light to the warm light.

The wife go back to their room again silently so that she won't alert Mariko, but..

"Oh! You're awake!" The wife grin.

"Yeah, I can't sleep, you're not here" Mariko smile.

"Awe, sorry baby. I went to baby Yui's crib. She cried half an hour ago" The smaller girl open her robe and put it in the couch before getting in to the bed beside her wife.

"I know.. I saw you from the screen"

The wife froze, "oh my! Did you hear me before!? Oh my God! That's embarrassing" her wife hide her face on the pillow.

Mariko giggle and try to take the pillow away from her wife face, "that's not embarrassing, honey"

"Ugh, I have a terrible voice" her wife smile sadly.

"Who said that" looking at her wife's smile break Mariko heart a little. "You have the most beautiful voice I ever heard" Mariko put her hands around her wife's small body.

"Really?"

"Yes. It's so beautiful that make me cried" Mariko kiss her wife's forehead. Her wife chuckle and kiss Mariko's lips.

"How come I never heard you singing before?" Mariko asked curiously.

"Ah, that.. Well, when I was ten, I entered a singing contest in my school, and, well, it was embarrassing, it was off tune and my voice is so hoarse. People are laughing and all. So it make my confident zero in singing"

"That's why you stop singing?"

"No. I just stop singing in front of people. I still do it in private. And with Yui" the wife nodded her head.

"But it was so good! I even think you can beat Nyaro in karaoke contest"

"Really?" Her wife disbelieving.

"I'm so sure"

"If you say so. Thanks, babe" Mariko earn a kiss from her wife again. They lay in the bed, holding each other in a comfortable silent.

"Yuko..." Mariko whisper her wife's name.

"Hmm?"

"Sing for me, please" the smaller girl smile at the request.

"Okay" Yuko let go of her hold and turn her body to her wife. And hold Mariko's hand. They're looking at each other intensely. And then Yuko start singing.

Eric Martin- Love The Way You Love Me

I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
(Yuko kiss Mariko's lips gently)
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there

Yuko kiss Mariko's back hand that she's been holding. The taller girl beam with her romantic gesture.

And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh (Mariko chuckle)
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane
(Yuko make a funny face that made her taller wife laugh)

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me
(they smile lovingly to each other)

And I like the sound of old R 'n' B
And you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times

(Mariko lean closer to Yuko)

(Listen to me now..)
And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you..

Yuko finish the song with a sweet gentle kiss to her wife. Just when she want to let go of the kiss, Mariko deepened it. The kiss turn into passionate one. They're holding each other so closely and no gap at all.

"I love you so much Yuko" Mariko said.

"I love you too, Mariko" Yuko kiss her lovely wife again, before they fell asleep with smile of happiness in their sleep.

----------------

Somehow... I really need motivation to write Atsuyuu again!!

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :tama-heart: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah:
It's been awhile irgheto :onioncheer:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
i like it!
baby yuichan kawaiii!
yuko is papa and mariko is mama?
ah it's sweet
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: irgheto's Short collection: Marriage Life, MariYuko, 30062014
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2014, 10:59:44 PM »
Vaaa !!! MariYuko! This is so unexpected! But it turned out just great!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Mizu Kagami