JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Play

Author Topic: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES (p.1 UPDATE!)  (Read 82446 times)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I went over my embedding limit, so continuing my fancams in this post:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 05:29:44 AM by rev2hd »

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+

big ups to rev & limit  :rock:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
no epic stories this time?

wheres YHG this year?  :lol:

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
Sadly no YHG sightings or anyone resembling her or her particular intricacies :(

Only things to note were the fake Goo Hara and a supposed sighting of you, Moog.

Till next time Los Angeles...

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Well, I saw Goo Hara...technically lol.

i regretted not stealing it. =(

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ is that the poster for the Rub n Tug place u went to? :lol: We missed ya homie, so much that we had...dellusions of seeing you:

And while trapped by G.NA fans I was all in her grill like MOOOG CANUCKS AARON ONG and shit. That's how we rep, son :jphip:

EPIC VIDEOS Y'ALL. man loved GOO HARA DANCER working it and SISTAR's tight asses the best

Continuing where I left off...snipped out HiPstaz drunkeness / videos into the JPH!P WORLD TOUR Thread

Day 0 - early stalking

I gotta say that this being my first KMF, and experiencing that madness that is fangirl stalkerazzi that is the Sheraton Lobby, I gotta say this did not disappoint. To be with the HiPstaz in full celeb watching mode for hours upon hours, then BLAM the seconds they pass by is like YO YO LOOK AT ME kinda FUCK YEAH that we do at JPHiP. All hilarious. With new twists and side characters too.

...man SISTAR smelled good. Think I ended up trying to pose with their management too, no wonder they didn't budge lol. While I was waiting for the others. YAZ aka translator lady of many H!P Events appeared "daigong what are you doing here!" and I was like "I'm following YOU!" then suddenly limit appeared out of nowhere like the lowkey dude he is. dinny! arrived and shit was on. booze. stalking. eats. ended up at Japanese place with cream Kobe beef and delicious sushi.

Back at the hotel, after settling in we managed to see DJ DOC, Secret go by, or Jay Park? or U-KISS? I randomly waved at a Korean girl getting into a car and "Ahsongayoooo" and she waved back. This was basically how I rolled, get at any well dressed Korean/Asian lol

We went back and up to the room, then back down into the elevators BAM was a sweet Korean honey all bent down adjusting her shoe or smth and I'm looking down her loose pink shirt. She starts humming a tune and I'm like "Are you music star?" dinny said she was laughing the rest of the way out lol DUDE that was Hyolyn from SISTAR d'oh! I was just checkin her legs!

SHIT it was on. Saw Kanki in the lobby of hardcore fans, we met this group of fans who was there since the morning, all camped out at the couch by the elevators. They told us of this background dancer who looked like Goo Hara, and SHIT there she was at the coffee shop and they were all daring each other to go in and sign their Baek Ji Young thing pfffft but were too chicken.

Outta nowhere, U-Kiss dudes appeared. Then another went to the restaurant and I like slapped his back SUP BRO and he's all girly voice "suuup" and chicks were trying to give him cupcakes and I'm like "take the cupcakes man!" then BLAM we see a pink shirt! Hyorin from SISTAR reappears with fellow bandmates. dinny gets awesome personalized autos THEN SHIT G.NA appears down the escalator and we're like YO CANADA REPRAZENT but dudes with popped collars didn't let us film much so I just took no flash, ass shots.

limit woke up again to see K.Will in all his glory at the doors, being a gentleman!

Thought we saw Mugen, miss that Honger and his indirect hand job stories.

So werd up. A day early is great for stalking at KMF, less people and the artists in less of a rush to rehearsals, etc.

Day 1 JPH!P Reunited! :jphip:

Friday saw HiPstaz reunite. Why not, ran into Yaz one more time and took a pic with her journalist friend. Me and dinny went into coffeeshop and like SHIT suddenly Goo Hara Dancer and friend appear. We like hang back and pretend to look at the crap in the shop while they took fucking forever to order, fucking blatant stalking it was no joke till finally we went up to her (and friend) and asked for a photo.

met up with Kimuuu, boy, ten, jaysonnj and chilled at the ihop joined by enigMatt, Sev, Ping, Odango. SHIT! Jessica mark still there when she signed on the wall during SMTOWN'10, headed back to the hotel for prime stalking, chillin at the bar, getting our drink on from Nelson (?) The Bartender. jay, limit, Sev, Kim went back and forth for beers in the room or Rite Aid lol Linna2040 swung by too, met NoCal SONES Jackie, Kim, Ben, and others. TC Boyz? haha

Think we was waiting the whole fucking time until late night, G.NA appears in sexy pink shorts MMMMMMM

I was like all reppin HONGER and then when I handed my hotel scrap paper I said sign it to jphip and she signed my shirt instead unngh

Then left and right, Secret and Sistar pulled up.

lol saw Jay Park and as u see in dinny's video, I was like YO ICHIRO cuz of the Mariner's hat and they talked shit. CAPTURED. STILL no 4minute but considering all the autographs we got, night was a success so we pulled out for some drinks up in dinny's room. slammin Vita500's tenkei coming up with The Sheraton or KMFT, KMF Tea? mix of Mountain Dew Blue, Midori, tequila or smth. There's a video somewhere then downstairs for smokes. Fuck, I was so drunk think I was dancing then slipped on my face and that's when this homeless guy got off his bike came up to us and shit talked for hours with us. Getting all kinda levels of philosophy with us ssshit... we made him drinks, smokes etc. Talking about his wife kicking him out or, he cutting his hand and wiping the blood all over his shirt. FUCK! Touching my G.NA signed :hipheart: shirt.

until hotel security sent him away and he got all "What the fuck? I don't need this shit." throwing down cash lol so we got the fuck outta there.

Day 2 CONCERT

Next morning, day of KMF managed to see a lotta stars head out. Like G.NA again! SSSSHIT lookin fine in dem jean shorts. That last shot, I basically followed her up the escalator and was like 2 inches away from her ass and got low to take that pic. Ping was all mortified lol

Then we Waved at SISTAR and Secret, U-Kiss lol. THEN SHIT. Zinger of Secret was eating at the restaurant in the lobby, and fans were going in for autographs before she ordered and, hella nice about it so we lined up too. I even went back and gave her our sticker and told her to check out the site and she like all smile "thanks!"

met up with Fenrir for a bit and she and Kim went off with SONES to K-Town while we grabbed some Carl's Jr and ate at the restaurant LOL then noticed the table where Zinger was at and shit, food was still there?? did the customary jphip chair sniffage and fuck, grabbed some of her salad and coke, everyone came by sippin from it haha lol Sev saved some nachos just for Jay Park too.

Bout time to head up to Hollywood for the KMF. Taking the Red Line, trek was dope. Seeing glimpses of the Hollywood sign and lotsa Furious Five lol

HOLY SHIT! when we got there, it was like FREE GOLD amongst a sea of people, like free pens, glowsticks, blankets, and shitloads of thundersticks. saw Matt at the allkpop booth, fiiine ass babes at the Jinro booth, lol Ping answering complex drama trivia to get a TimeWarner cable crown which they ended up handing out later, BUT DAMN at the Hyundai booth they was giving away free binoculars!!! Then flirted with staffers Michelle and Jane (who forced us to take this green screen pic)

but it was all good cuz we saw her panties as she was getting into the Hyudnai. :halo:

FUCK at the BOWL what a venue, perfect breeze and could totally see limit, Kimmy, dinny, Fen, Ping, Odango in the pit pool place. Tried to take a pic of boyten up in the back, they managed to get last minute tix at the Korea Times booth! sat by a booth of kids so we had to hold back our language (fuck that lol) shit cannot be controlled when G.NA takes the stage! shit she shoulda talked sideways the whole time daaamn tight dress. Kept shouting CANADA!

DJ DOC co-host was hilarious dancing at the side but SHIT when Goo Hara Dancer came out hoooobaby her body was TIGHT! Great concert overall, everyone got their hits in. OMGASS Sistar was my favorite the TIGHT leather pants, me and Sev went nuts. Missed capturing the video of wave upon wave of fangirls streaming down the aisles for U-KISS and Jay Park, they ended up behind us screaming in our ears lulz. Korean Jazz Legend playing the piano with his ASS! jayson hardcored over his fave ballad singers K.Weeezy and Baek ji young, then the final act, legendary male singer (lol at this group of fangirls who kept yelling encore) WAS OUTRAGEOUS. Like going into the crowd and got hugs from everyone. Fireworks closed the night. WHATTA KMF! shit was so hot that the palm trees caught on fire lol, props to the LAFD! for their quick response.

WE NEVER GO ALONE! back at the hotel ran into dewgong :D and gave us the lowdown 'everyone been back!' so me, dinny, Ping went up to the floor Secret, etc. were allegedly on and saw luggage being put into rooms. lol then I paced around and HO SHIT 4minute and G.NA were getting in, SHIT WAS ON G.NA and Hyuna got into the elevator and lol followed Ping and dinny in, and we like got Hyuna's autograph - me with my piece of paper, had to like hold Hyuna's cold hands while she signed <3 and we couldn't help but notice her back tattoo. And I was like total geek "G.NA?" and she was like "Hi" while on the phone while Ping and dinny were beyond humiliated XD

Ran into more DJ DOC and so we ended up with some drank, watching UFC, AFTERPARTY WUT more like took a nap, chowed some durian paste and STALKING COMMENCED 4 am desperately hoping for a glimpse of 4minute ...

Day 3 mad stalking

...till 9 am we were waiting at the elevators at the main floor, there was a huge bus. We saw Jay Park's bro and tipped Odango off and she caught him downstairs at the foodcourt ALL ALONE! (contrary to his tweets, like he was coming to the lobby or smth lol) And so out rolls U-KISS and we like open the doors for em and high fives fist bumps all around. Jay Park also walked by and tenkei shouts "there's some shit on your neck!" for Sev, who got a case of runs after eating Jay's nachos.

Then we went towards the bus and SHIT Secret came on by and I gave em stickers. SISTAR sweeped on in too. Ping so hardcore LOL shoving aside fangirls to get to the front and handing his CDs to the bus guy to go back and get them signed. Then OH SHIT G.NA came on wearing these tight red pants, riding up her ass crack.

The keyword for this weekend: SHAMELESS! :grin:

Then while we was chillin with our new friend Wendy at the bar restaurant we AGAIN ran into Goo Hara Dancer, took a photo ("oh I have no make up" but we didn't care lol) and finally asked her name: Won In Sun, gave a sticker and told her to check us out lol. By this time, everyone was taking pics with her, but we got in her brain good.

Apparently 4minute was having breakfast at the restaurant around the corner and dinny and Jackie were at a table across from them. SHIT once they finished, fans swarmed and tenkei elbowed girls in the face to get to his girl but some dude tipped em off to go out back, while our girls were trapped by the fans lol.

There's the pic of Ping and the cheez doodle that was in the elevator for the whole weekend. After this we went to eat and said our byes to Kimmy at a sorority function, jay to the beach, Sev back home, left me, Ping, limit, tenkei, boykun, dinny to wait for 4minute and hoooly shit. When they said 2-4 hours to go shopping, turned out to be forever. We saw like DJ DOC roll by and even Goo Hara Dancer was like "When are YOU going home???" but shit she smelled so fine. G.NA Fanclub still hung around too as everyone left except us.

Finally it was like 12 am, we packed shit up and were gonna call it a night. Managed to see Goo Hara dancer one more time as Limit was showin his skillz

I went downstairs with Ping, and think I forgot something and in lower lobby in comes 4minute with shitloads of bags. Their handler tells me to stop filming so this is the only footage I got lol, but managed to stop a brown haired cutie (Ji Hyun? JiYoon?) and she was like "What's your name?" and I told her sign it to :hipheart: baby!

Ping sweeped in BUT SHIT all that stalking and least some of us caught a final glimpse. EXHAUSTING but fuck, I'd do it all over again. Was coughing up durian the whole night, thanks icey! XD

:hipheart:

Straight up, the main reason I went down to Seattle was to rep ChrNo and the JPH!P Berryz crew. Then I thought fuck it, swing by LA to KMF I cuz I made the thread and when u make a promise, you gotta deliver. WELL We did that and then some. To gain new friends from all over the place with that JPH!P Stamp of Fun is how we do it. But to find out that ChrNo died right after JPH!P was all up in Berryz face, I just did not know what to think anymore. Pretty much dedicated the rest of the trip and future JPH!P World Tours drunkeness to her.

By far, this was my most impulsive. My credit card was nearing maxing out (and well it did, by the time I got cash for the ride home lol) so wanna give MAD LOVE to alohellofan, BigFreaky, Ricker708, dinny, limit, Odango, Sev, jaysonnj, boykun, tenkei - thank you for having my back, letting me crash or lending me cash, boozing, etc. I really appreciate it and gonna pay you back as soon as I can.

MAD PROPS! to the JPH!P CREW for just being as fucking awesome and hardcore as we wanna be. :jphip: Sev Jay Park never knew what hit him!! we'll ooze nachos onto his dick in the future jaysonnj seeing you fangirl for Baek Jiyoung and K.Weezy was great, it inspired the kids next to us Kimuuu SHIT always a HAPPY HOUR when we hook up, sorry I can't help droppin philosophy with homeless dudes XD limit ma lowkey dude rollin in the corner, thanks for trying to keep us awake with UFC lol Odango sizzlin!! man u shakin after ONLY YOU got Jay Park in the mall was priceless dewgong my hardcore hero <3 how'd u get back so fast to stalk dinny oh fuck it is so fun to go stalking with you hooooly shit brings back memories tenkei JPH!P's real life bartender_bot workin dat KMFT The Sheraton shit was so tasty boykun and basugasu partner love u guys, LA Reppin starts with y'all Ping oh man u so shameless, my hero haha that bus moment needs to be go in Fanboy 101 textbooks Fen lol homegirl we wish we hung out a bit more but glad u came for the Lakers game <3 enigMatt fuck yeah I'm your SISTARASS brother in arms now haha Linna2040 always nice to see u drop by lol

hey Kanki!? SNSDave gotta hang with the crew eh! and big ups to the new friends we made: Jackie, Ben, Homeless Bloodied Guy! G.NA T-shirt Girl! Wendy lul

THASSIT! See you in the next KMF!! when KARA or T-ara or A.S.S. show up! :shakeit:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
where are hte front pics of the goo hara lookalike!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Play