JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - It`s Party Time!

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246102 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1040 on: December 18, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »
WOW they all look well balanced (well almost)

for me this are the ones that i'm interested in watch
Inter Milan vs Chelsea (sounds like awesome football)
Bayern Munich vs Fiorentina (go Fiore, must support Vargas)
AC Milan vs Manchester United (8-D)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #1041 on: December 18, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »
let's say Lyon has a chance xD

Europa League
Rubin Kazan v Hapoel Tel Aviv
Athletic Bilbao v Anderlecht
FC Copenhagen v Marseille
Panathinaikos v Roma
Atletico Madrid v Galatasaray
Ajax v Juventus
Club Brugge v Valencia
Fulham v Shakhtar Donetsk
Liverpool v Unirea Urziceni
Hamburg v PSv Eindhoven
Villarreal v Wolfsburg
Standard Liege v FC Salzburg
FC Twente v Werder Bremen
Lille v Fenerbahce
Everton v Sporting Lisbon
Hertha Berlin v Benfica

Ajax - Juve sounds cool :lol:

Offline Blacky-

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1042 on: December 19, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »
It was very hard against Estudiantes but Barcelona is world champion ! :) Messi didn't play very well but he scored a great goal. :bow:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #1043 on: December 19, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »
Good stuff, Barcelona!

English Prems

Arsenal 3 - 0 Hull City  :twothumbs
Fulham 3 - 0 Manchester United  :shocked:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1044 on: December 19, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »
Argh United :( Not even Liverpool losing the Portsmouth can cheer me up after that.

Mark Hughes has been sacked as Man City manager. Mancini has signed on as replacement.

Mark Hughes has been sacked as Manchester City manager, paying the price for a run of two wins in 11 games.

Roberto Mancini has already been installed as Hughes' replacement, with Brian Kidd as his number two, in a move which confirmed speculation that a decision had already been taken before Saturday's 4-3 win over Sunderland.

Wednesday's three-goal hammering at Tottenham convinced owner Sheikh Mansour and chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak that Hughes could not steer City into the top four, as had been expected following a summer outlay of £120million.

"A return of two wins in 11 Premier League games is clearly not in line with the targets that were agreed and set," said Khaldoon, in a statement.

"Sheikh Mansour and the board felt there was no evidence that the situation would fundamentally change."

Knew this would happen. Well good luck to Mancini trying to secure the Premiership for them. Probably get the sack if he doesn't. The dressing room bust up mid-week only seemed to speed up the process I bet.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #1045 on: December 19, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »
I'm a very happy man, I knew when I saw the 9/2 odds on Fulham in the paper it was more than worth a bet, in fact I'd have been stupid not to. Thankfully I'm not stupid...well not THAT stupid.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1046 on: December 19, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »
gg barca, even if you did pull it out of your asses at the last minute

also, good luck mancini :cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1047 on: December 20, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »
FKN BARCA!!! surely this team will pass to history as one of the greatest... is madness!!!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1048 on: December 21, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »
Pep Guardiola's Barca future could be in doubt

When I first saw the headline, I thought the Barca owners had gone batshit loco. :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1049 on: December 22, 2009, 07:23:33 AM »
taking a rest??? are you fkn serious? WTF PEP WTF...

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1050 on: January 03, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
United got dumped out of the FA Cup in the early stages by Leeds. :( Which particularly annoys me as I've yet to meet or see a Leeds fan who isn't a chav, rude, argumentative bastard.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1051 on: January 04, 2010, 06:10:11 AM »
FUCK!!! my favorite soccer team already announced that they aren't hiring any more payers... this sucks, half of the team was kicked out (including the top goalscorer) and the only decent additions are the goalkeeper fan and this striker with too much experience... i have no hopes for my peruvian team *cries*

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1052 on: January 17, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
thimmy, how bout them cowboys?

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #1053 on: January 31, 2010, 08:30:49 PM »
wow congrats egypt, 3 in a row  :panic:

not the most exciting Cup of the African nations tho

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1054 on: February 06, 2010, 03:30:56 PM »
So John Terry has been given the sack as England captian over the revelations popping up over his affair with Wayne Bridge's missus behind his wife's back. Just as well really, the sporting media seems to denounce the decision by Capello, citing it as a cop out and that what a player does off the pitch should have no reflection on them as a player. Which stikes me as a bit rich as the same journalists which I know, have no trouble using Ashley Cole's speeding tickets at any opportunity to take a dig at him or talk about how other player's misdemenours off the pitch have an impact on it. Perhaps the rules are different for the England captain which is why I think the sacking is the result of a special circumstance. Terry was captain of the national squad and Capello knows such a role demands someone to be professional on and off the pitch and also has the responsibility of acting as a role model. I would feel ill to see someone like Terry stay as captain and see lift that World Cup. If I was an England fan, I'd even feel downright ashamed.

If Terry was the capable leader, or honest professional he said he was, then he would have given up the captain role by his own volition. Instead he hung onto it, claiming he's done nothing wrong, and he hasn't even made a public apology over his actions. What an absolute dickhead.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #1055 on: February 07, 2010, 01:10:59 PM »
^
agree with you

Euro 2012 Qualifying Draw

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1056 on: February 07, 2010, 02:51:09 PM »
If N.Ireland can't beat the Feroe Islands over both legs, then I'm already calling off our chances of qualification :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1057 on: February 14, 2010, 02:06:31 PM »
Cristiano Ronaldo may play for Manchester United again one day, saying: "Maybe in the future I could return."

The 25-year-old departed for Real Madrid in a world record £80million deal last summer after six seasons at Old Trafford, which yielded three Barclays Premier League titles, a Champions League crown and numerous other team and personal honours.

The move was long mooted, with Ronaldo's desire to play in Spain and the astronomical transfer fee eventually seeing the forward switch to the Bernabeu.

Ronaldo, who joined United for £12.24m from Sporting Lisbon aged 18, has made a strong start to his Real career, scoring 11 times in 13 Primera Division appearances - including two goals in last night's win over Xerez - and six times in four Champions League appearances.

But he may pull on a Red Devils shirt again.

"Of course I miss playing for Manchester United," Ronaldo said in The News of the World.

"I played there for six years and that's a long time.

"I am still interested in watching Manchester United and, you never know, maybe in the future I could return to play there.

"It's always possible."

Ronaldo has a long-term contract at Real which he plans to honour, but he stressed his fondness for Sir Alex Ferguson, his former United team-mates and the Old Trafford club.

"I want to fulfil my contract here but, in the future, only God knows," he added.

"I will not say I am not happy here at Real Madrid.

"I am really happy and everyone knows this is my club but, of course, I miss Manchester United, the boss, the players, because I left family there."

While it's nice to hear that he thinks about playing for us again, and I have no reason to doubt him, I'm aware now to know Ronaldo's market speak. This was unlikely a spontaneous response to say he wants to play for Utd, but rather the interviewer asked him outright if he would ever go back, in which he has to say yes but in a way that satisfies both Utd and Madrid fans. Which is cool, I hardly expect him to say that he isn't happy at Madrid and is begging to play for us again. Besides, the transfer fee to get him back would be :o :o And we just can't handle that right now with our financial situation :lol:

On a slightly related topic, wtf is wrong with WAGS? John Terry's wife is taking him back despite the most recent affair on top of a history of affairs with her. And that greasy, slimy prick Cashley Cole was caught sending nude photos of himself to a glamour model, and Cheryl Cole isn't doing a thing! Cheryl Cole is successful in her own right to live a champagne lifestyle but other WAG's aren't which is why I guess they're willing to put up with it.

And only in football could you cheat on a best friend, be publically accused and ridiculed for it and have it affect your job performance and yet still get days off to fly to Dubai.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #1058 on: February 16, 2010, 10:40:07 PM »
FUCK YEAH !!!!
LYON 1 - 0 Real Madrid
:muffin:
congrats guys, nice game !

Milan 2 - 3 MU

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1059 on: February 16, 2010, 10:41:58 PM »
Great game at the San Siro. But was so nervous in the last 10 mins. And Carrick's sending off WTF? :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - It`s Party Time!