JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Kabe

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 245685 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1100 on: April 29, 2010, 12:11:40 AM »

. . .

Barcelona had possession for 75% of the match.
Xavi (153) made 37 more passes on his own than the whole Inter Milan team (116).
Barcelona (1372 passes) completed 999 more passes than Inter Milan (373) over the two legs.

:rofl:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:10:38 AM by Amplifier »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1101 on: April 30, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »
http://www.goal.com/en/news/166/europa-league/2010/04/30/1901264/liverpool-2-1-atletico-madrid-agg-2-2-late-forlan-goal-sends - congrats to Atletico and Fulham.

Also: Valencia And Barcelona Agree On Transfer Of David Villa - Report
Marca reports that the deal will be in the €40 million range and that two Barca players could also be included, namely Aliaksandr Hleb (currently on loan at Stuttgart) and youngster Bojan Krkic.
Wonder if they'll sell Zlatan now :rofl:

Offline airiRin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~no music, no wife~
    • ngradtya
    • airirin
    • nugradtya
« Reply #1102 on: April 30, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »
Villa out.
Silva next? or Mata?

Barcelona get better striker, they have no reason to keep Ibra. :P

Offline airiRin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~no music, no wife~
    • ngradtya
    • airirin
    • nugradtya
« Reply #1103 on: May 02, 2010, 10:53:35 PM »
Lazio vs Inter is a disgrace.
I don't want Roma get the scudetto too but I don't expect the match (and the fans) to be like that.
Lazio fans become Inter fans and Lazio didn't show any fighting spirit.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1104 on: May 02, 2010, 11:12:07 PM »
Lazio vs Inter is a disgrace.
I don't want Roma get the scudetto too but I don't expect the match (and the fans) to be like that.
Lazio fans become Inter fans and Lazio didn't show any fighting spirit.
That is pretty nuts. It would be nice if Roma picked up the Scudetto, if just for a change of pace.

The introduction of Cordoba in Inter's final change prompted anguish across the face of unused substitute Mario Balotelli on the Nerazzurri bench. The youngster has still to play a minute for the club since his petulant exit against Barcelona 12 days ago.
Ouch

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1105 on: May 03, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
Sounds like the situation yesterday in the Premier League. As it was yesterday, Chelsea needed to win against Liverpool to maintain their lead in the title race and with only 1 more game to play afterwards in the season. United were behind them by just 1 point. Conspiracy theorists all around were claiming how Liverpool would throw away the game. After all, there's nothing for them to play for and a mate of mine told me he would rather see Liverpool relegated than watch Utd lift a record 19th league title. But no, Liverpool players and the manager claimed they'd give it their all and how honor was more important to them. Well what happens? That's right an incredibly weak performance with a, some might call calculated, error by Mr.Liverpool himself Steven Gerrard, makes a pass back to Reina from around 30 yrds away straight to Drogba's feet for the 1st goal. Now I don't believe Gerrard was handed an envelope full of money under his door but well, it was a moment of madness that I've never seen Gerrard do before in that area of the pitch. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he went to Chelsea in the summer. He's been bad this season, not because luck hasn't found him any favours, but I've never seen him play with any kind of interest.

I could claim that they intentionally threw the game but, it was actually a poor sign of the Liverpool squad. Incredibly lacklustre performance that was indicitive of their season as a whole, and the strength of the substitute bench was laughable. El Zhar? Degen? Lucas? Gotta say, as a Utd supporter, I'll miss Benitez. :lol:

I live in hope for a miracle this weekend. Should Chelsea win I'll just accept it (through clenched teeth) as they had beaten us which created their lead in the first place. The thought of Terry or Cashley Cole lifting that trophy though just repulses me. Bastards.

Offline Overmars

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1106 on: May 05, 2010, 06:21:11 AM »
I don't think Liverpool did throw the game.
Consider how they try to fight for 4th place.
Moreover, Do U guy remember what they did in 94-95 season ?
They beat Blackburn in the last match even if it's mean Man UTD would won that season.
Unfortunaetly,(for Man UTD's fans ; of course  :lol:) Man UTD can't win in the last match too.

Liverpool cann't fight Chelsea because Chelsea is the better team in that match and nothing more.
Considered that they just played 120 min match against Atletico Madrid.
Their players must have not much energy to fight Chelsea.

And for Gerrard, This is not his first mistake like this.
I remember he did the same mistake when he play for England.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1107 on: May 06, 2010, 08:45:26 PM »

they might after this :rofl: too much guy love

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1108 on: May 07, 2010, 02:59:50 AM »
they might after this :rofl: too much guy love

:rofl: :rofl:

Grats to Inter :thumbup

Offline airiRin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~no music, no wife~
    • ngradtya
    • airirin
    • nugradtya
« Reply #1109 on: May 09, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »
Chelsea is the better team this season.
They deserve their title.
They have 100 per cent record against the big four teams and the 103 goals record too.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1110 on: May 09, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »
Yeh can't really say much more than that. We were beaten twice by Chelsea and although some would say that wouldn't have happened if not for dodgy refereeing, you could nitpick forever about that sort of stuff. I believe that we should have been good enough to see them off regardless. So yeh, fair play, always next season and all that. A few additions to the squad and we'll have a crack at it again I'm sure.

Doesn't change the fact that although part of a championship winning squad, John Terry and Cashley Cole are disgusting human beings :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1111 on: May 09, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »
lol @ blowout matches in the EPL today.

Inter almost blew it against Chievo. Still hope for Roma to pick up the Scudetto this season.

Also read that Juventus might try to get Zlatan back :shocked:

Offline hide_toyotomi

• ecchi
« Reply #1112 on: May 12, 2010, 01:49:33 AM »
lol @ blowout matches in the EPL today.

Inter almost blew it against Chievo. Still hope for Roma to pick up the Scudetto this season.

Also read that Juventus might try to get Zlatan back :shocked:

ahaha.. I think Barca could sell Zlatan as a exchange player for lowering Fabregas' price. But do Arsenal have the money to pay his wage?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1113 on: May 12, 2010, 11:32:57 PM »
Athletico Madrid 1 - 1 Fulham (Athletico Madrid win 2-1 in Extra Time)

Unlucky Fulham. Would have liked to have seen them succeed.

A funnier situation happened in the Cardiff v Leicester playoff semi final. It went to penalties, the winner getting a place in Wembley to play in the final and a possible place in the Premiership. 3v3 on penalties and a player from Leicester lined up to take the penalty. And he tried to chip the keeper and failed spectacularly. Cardiff went on to win it as a result :lol:

Offline hide_toyotomi

• ecchi
« Reply #1114 on: May 14, 2010, 01:12:48 AM »
Athletico Madrid 1 - 1 Fulham (Athletico Madrid win 2-1 in Extra Time)

Unlucky Fulham. Would have liked to have seen them succeed.

A funnier situation happened in the Cardiff v Leicester playoff semi final. It went to penalties, the winner getting a place in Wembley to play in the final and a possible place in the Premiership. 3v3 on penalties and a player from Leicester lined up to take the penalty. And he tried to chip the keeper and failed spectacularly. Cardiff went on to win it as a result :lol:

The true England representative finally lose. Hopefully Roy Hodgson won't be take Rafa's seat next season.
And news from serie a : Internazionale boss Jose Mourinho has said he "will coach Real Madrid" but insisted speculation linking him with the Spanish giants this summer is premature.
If this news become reality, I'll bet he won't be taking charge for more than 2 season. The way Mou's method of coaching is totally different with Perez' or Madridista's expectation.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1115 on: May 14, 2010, 01:23:33 AM »
^ Mourinho's style is totally against what Madrid want anyway. Hell, Capello won La Liga with them using a style of football that Madrid didn't consider pure sex and they still sacked him! But if anyone can massage those egos in the Real Madrid squad I can't think of a better person :lol:

Offline hide_toyotomi

• ecchi
« Reply #1116 on: May 15, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »
 :lol:
Actually, the ego that should been controlled is Perez' and their supporter's ego.

Chelsea - Portsmouth (1-0, goal by Didier Drogba)
2 penalties (1 blocked & 1 missed), what a weird match. Anyway, congrats to Chelsea for retaining the F.A. Cup.

Offline hide_toyotomi

• ecchi
« Reply #1117 on: May 16, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »
Final day of the Italian League :
Siena-Inter (0-1)
Chievo-Roma (0-2)

Inter get their 4th consecutive title.
Congrats!

Offline airiRin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~no music, no wife~
    • ngradtya
    • airirin
    • nugradtya
« Reply #1118 on: May 17, 2010, 04:35:27 AM »
Chelsea - Portsmouth (1-0, goal by Didier Drogba)
2 penalties (1 blocked & 1 missed), what a weird match. Anyway, congrats to Chelsea for retaining the F.A. Cup.
Chelsea hit the woodwork five times and Kalou made the miss of the season. :lol:

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #1119 on: May 17, 2010, 10:57:56 PM »
My local Club FC Hansa Rostock http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansa_Rostock has just slipped to the 3rd League and the other Team is going to the 2nd League now.   :shocked

TBH they earned it, they just sucked  :D

We were first league, and now this  :banghead:

But I actually dont care, because its all the same in football and elsewere:  its all about the money, if you have much you can buy good players from everywhere (other town, foreign countries..) and I dont think that this is the spirit of a fair competition.
They should only allow local players in the clubs
IMHO  :panic:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 08:02:55 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Kabe