JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - rumble fish

Author Topic: CheesyBits's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 57721 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [A Players' Game](JuriMayu)
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 11:30:22 PM »
cheesy!!
Finally....jurimayu!!
I love it.
SO MUCH!!! :banghead:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 04:46:35 AM »
i love it when jurina act coldly and OH SO playboy!! XD
great os fic chessy!

neh? i didn't remember i had requested saemayuki fic >_ >
nyahaha >:D but pwease make it one! o(>.<)/*

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 05:37:45 AM »
Oh~ So rare to find a JuriMayu! I'm happy. I really like it :)
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 05:48:50 AM »
@Fuu_kun: But u said u wanted a saemayuki family on twitter Dx

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 06:58:19 AM »
hemm? let me remember it.. isn't you asking me about some ideas of os? and *voila* >:D nyahaha!

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:01 AM »
@fuukun: (twitter)30 dec: @(fuukun): @(me) need saeyuki OS >_>

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 05:58:23 PM »
neh? am i? am i??
i forgot >:D

*peace ><)v pweasee make it one! me want happy family! o(>.<)/*

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2013, 12:52:34 AM »
I love this playboy Jun and playgirl Mayu. Moar JuriMayu pleaseeeeee  :inlove:

But (Sae)MaYuki is fine with me too so I'm looking forward to your next OS :D

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 02:33:44 PM »
Thank you so much cheesy-san!! I love JuriMayu, but another fanfic like WMatsui, SaeMaYuki is ok too for me.. But you know its hard to find JuriMayu cause its really rare. So thank you so much for making it! ^^ I love you!
Keep writing! Do your best! Fighting ;)) x
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Mayu](Miyazawa Family)
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
The fic that was supposed to be posted on December too.. Request by: fuu_kun

Mayu

It has been almost nine months since Sae's sexy-licious, hot as fire and finger-licking good bed session with his wife, Yukirin. It was the day he got into an argument with Yukirin because he has to transfer to Shanghai to work but Yukirin pleaded Sae to stay in Japan to work because she does not want to be away from him. Due to Sae being stubborn and thinks that it will be the best for the two of them, the argument got worser but ended up into a kissing session in the end.

Now Sae regrets his decision of going to Shanghai to work as he misses Yukirin a lot and their baby that they made during their hot session. His argument with Yukirin replays in his mind like a repeating and endless song.

-flashback-

"We just got married and you're going away!?" Yukirin said and slammed the dining table midway.

"But this is the best for us..."

"THE BEST!?? THE BEST, YOU SAY!? IS IT GOOD TO LEAVE YOUR WIFE ALONE AFTER 1 MONTH OF MARRIAGE?" Yukirin stood up in anger.

"look I-"

"I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE STAYING HERE!"

"LOOK! THIS IS THE BEST FOR US RIGHT NOW AND I CAN FEEL IT! IT WILL GIVE US A GOOD-" Sae also stood up in anger to protest for himself.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT!" Yukirin shouted then left but Sae was fast enough to run to her and grabbed her in the wrists.

Sae took a deep breath then continued, "Please.. I beg you.. Trust in me.. Please.."

There was a moment of silence and a black aura was forming in the atmosphere.. "Fine.. But there will be consequences and punishments when you disobey the rules."

Yukirin turned around and pulled Sae close to her.. "Firstly, punishment for getting angry at me just now.." Yukirin touched Sae with a finger from the neck to chin then continued what she's talking about. "Second, consequences before you leave.." Yukirin said in a seductive voice then kissed Sae's lips.

The sexy atmosphere in the kitchen got heavier and they ki-

-end of flashback-(ohh you think I'll continue? xD No chances, young/old one ^_^)

"OI!! SAE!! STOP DAYDREAMING AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK OR I'LL FIRE YOU IF I EVER CAUGHT YOU DAYDREAMING AGAIN!" Sae's boss scolded him again for the thousandth time today. Sae continued his work until the end of his job in the night.

Sae went back to his apartment near his job while thinking about Yukirin and his future baby. Sae took off his clothes immediately, took a quick shower and went to sleep with his hair wet.

--

Sae was having visions of two stairs in a completely white room. Both stairs leads to an unknown way. Sae's feet took control of her and went up the stairs. He went up and up and up but it's leading to nowhere. Sae decided to look down the stairs leading downwards is gone now so he continued going up the stairs until he reached a door. Sae went near the door but it automatically opened for him.

Inside the room, he can see himself, Yukirin and a baby girl playing with alpaca soft toys in a living room which seems to be their house.

"Is this my future? Is that my child?" Sae thought to himself.

Sae kept quiet and watch them play for a while until the scenario changed. He is now in a stage. Which seems like a concert and people are shouting "Mayuyu!!". Sae looked over the crowd and saw himself and Yukirin standing near the stage with security guards around them. It seems that the guards were protecting them from the excited and wild crowd.

"Chase for your dreams, Mayuyu! Papa and I will support you all the way!!" Yukirin shouted. Yukirin and the other Sae hugged each other while watching the girl named "Mayuyu" dancing and singing on stage.

The floor suddenly became sand-like and fell down slowly to nowhere of darkness and the people disappeared. Sae also fell down into the darkness.

--

"HA!!" Sae woke up in a jolt. The sun was up and is already shining brightly. Sae checked his phone, which is just beside him, for the time. It showed 2:12pm. "AHHH!! I'm late!!" Sae exclaimed then hurriedly put on his clothes, brushed his teeth then went off to work.

"SAE!! YOU'RE LATE!!" Sae's boss scolded him. "YA KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE FIRED!"

"But.. Sir.. I did well and this is my first time being late."

"I DON'T CARE! GET OUT AND GO BACK TO JAPAN! YOU FILTHY BEING!"

"I'M NOT FILTHY! WHY, YOU LITTLE!" Sae shouted back angrily and punched his boss in the face.

"GET OUT!!"

"FINE!" Sae said then stormed off the building.

Sae went back to his apartment, switched on his laptop while packing his stuff up to leave for japan. Once the laptop is on, Sae went to book a ticket and took tomorrow's early morning flight to Tokyo.

--

Sae's back in Tokyo. He immediately called a taxi to go home.

"Tadaima!!" Sae called out as he stepped a foot in his house.

"EHHH!???!! SAE-KUN!?" Yukirin exclaimed from the kitchen. A few moments later, Yukirin appeared to the living room with her swelling and big belly.

"It's so big now, huh?" Sae said when he looked at Yukirin's belly. "You really grew fat, Yukirin.."

"MOU!! I'M NOT FAT!!" Yukirin pouted. Sae put down his luggage and went closer to Yukirin.

"I missed you.. So much.." Sae said while looking at Yukirin's eyes.

"I missed you too." Yukirin replied. They were about to lean their faces closer to each other for a kiss but..

"AHHH!!!" Yukirin screamed in pain then hold her big tummy. "SAE-KUN!! IT HURTS!! I THINK I'M GIVING BIRTH!!"

"What?! But I just came!!" Sae said then carried Yukirin bridal style. He rushed outside his house to call for a taxi but fortunately, the taxi he took just now was still outside. "TAXI!! MY WIFE'S GIVING BIRTH!!" Sae shouted. The took the taxi and went to the hospital with no trouble.

Sae is now outside a private emergency room. Yukirin's screams of pain echoed in the hall. Sae can't help but tremble and prayed to a god even though he has no religion. Sae is also sweating a lot due to anxiousness. Sae can't handle Yukirin's screams of pain so he cried.

Hours passed and finally, the screaming stopped. A nurse went out of the private room and gave a signal to Sae that he can go in, but with safety equipment on to prevent germs from going in or being passed on to the new-born baby. Sae hurriedly wore the equipment and rushed to Yukirin, who is now carrying a baby in her arms.

"She's a girl.." Yukirin told Sae weakly and smiled with all her might.

"Can I hold her?" Sae asked.

"Sure," Yukirin let Sae stretched out to the baby to hold her.

"What should we name her?" Yukirin asked.

Sae remembered the dream he had two nights ago then said, "Mayu, Miyazawa Mayu".

End of Mayu

--------------

I know it's soo short.. Sorry fuu_kun ><  :bow: :bow:
It's 2:46am now and I wanted to rush it. Sorry for the mistakes too.
Though, I hope you enjoyed the messed up fic ^_^

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 10:28:45 PM »
Sae papa and Yuki mama!
That was a cute story, Mayu was born to be an idol  :yossi:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2013, 12:41:17 AM »
Yeah! It short.. Very2 short I think... BUT so lovely XD why u didnt make the hot session part? Xd aghhh me dying now Dx
Nyahahaha just kidd XD well thankyu verymuch for made this fic, until late night.. But seriously please dont push ur self Dx just dont listen to this beg-er fic x'D thankyu! :bow:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2013, 05:10:45 AM »
*Sigh... I read a SaeYuki

. Anyway, lol this was amusing, Cheeton~ I'm proud XD

Now, u should make my MaYuki XD
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2013, 05:56:53 AM »
Awww~~ SaeMaYuki family~~ make Sequel!! Make sequel

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2013, 06:09:44 AM »
hahaha this is so funny and lovely
><

usually i'm not reading saeyuki but this is so cuutee i can't stop grinning  :cathappy:
twitter  tumblr

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Music Of My Life](MaYuki)
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »
requested by: Chuuupuffs (popcorn)
 *Thanks to creamcracker and popcorn for le suggestions of titles. Thanks to rhin_rhin for Yukirin's name here

Kashiwagi Yuki -> Kashiwagi Yukio : A guitarist and vocalist.

Music of my Life

-flashback-

*in a park*

"Let's break up!" A girl told Yukio.

"But- Please don't say that.. You know I love you." Yukio said.

"I have someone else.. I'm sorry." The girl said then ran away.

Yukio dropped to his knees, defeated. He loved the girl so bad that he did everything for her yet she just threw him away like a piece of rubbish for a new one. Yukio's tears started to fall, his heart feels like it's going to explode. He's just kneeling there, not caring about the people passing by him or looking at him. He just wants everything to end- or someone to help him end this sufferings his having right now.

"Love... is ridiculous.."

-end of flashback-

*in a bar*

"She says she's so in love..
She's finally got it right..
I wonder if she knows..
She's all I think about at night..

She's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar..
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star..
She's the song in the car I keep singing..
Don't know why I do..."
Yukio sang while playing the guitar and while tears drops on his guitar, literally. He still can't get over his ex, no matter how hard he tries to forget her.

"She's the time taken up but there's never enough..
And she's all that I need to fall into..
She looks at me..
I fake a smile so she won't see.."
Yukio finished singing and stopped playing the guitar.
[Song: Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift]

*CLAP!!CLAP!!CLAP!!*

Yukio looked over to the side where the loudest clap is. A small yet cute girl, who doesn't look like 18, is smiling at him widely while clapping. Yukio looked at her eyes, he suddenly felt calm and blushed a bit.

"No.. Don't Yukio. Don't be a fool again. She might be like 'her'," Yukio thought.

Yukio stood up and went to a counter with his guitar, which he is carrying on his back with a strap, to get a shot of beer.

"One glass of heineken, please" Yukio ordered to the bartender.

"Still have that girl in your mind, eyy?" the bartender asked with an accent as he prepares the drink for Yukio.

"Please don't.. I don't want to remember her." Yukio said.

"Ya have to be strong, mate. Don't let a bloody slut ruin yer life." the bartender said while giving a glass of heineken beer to Yukio. "Here, yer shot."

"She already ruined my life.. And no, she's not a slut. She's a virgin when she broke up with me. We never did anything to each other." Yukio protested and drank his shot with one gulp.

"There ye go again.. Ya won't know. Maybe she did it with that another guy of her's. Don't defend her. Throw that feelings of yers away, mate." the bartender comforted Yukio and filled his shot again.

Someone tapped Yukio on his shoulder blade. Yukio turned around and he saw the cute little girl that clapped loudly at his singing just now..

"Looks like someone's getting lucky tonight, eyy?" the bartender whispered to Yukio and winked at him then left to attend to other customers.

"Hey.. Watanabe Mayu. You can call me Mayuyu." the cute little girl introduced herself as she stretched out her hands to Yukio for a handshake.

"Yukio, Kashiwagi Yukio." Yukio replied as he shakes hands with Mayuyu. "Hey, aren't you a little too young to be in a bar? You look like you're less than 18." Yukio continued and drank another shot.

"I'm 18. Going to be 19 soon." Mayuyu said. "You're voice is nice- the song too. You're a great singer you know.. I can feel your emotions in your singing."

"... Thanks" Yukio thanked Mayuyu. Yukio stood up and went out of the bar, with Mayuyu following him. "Why are you following me?"

".. I'm going this way too..?" Mayuyu said in a question-like manner.

"You're asking me?" Yukio asked sarcastically.

"Nope. Bye!" Mayuyu waved then walked away fast while blushing. Fortunately, Yukio did not notice. Yukio continued walking home without looking back to make sure if Mayuyu is following him.

*the next day*

Yukio went back to the park where he broke up with his ex. He's sitting in bench, listening to a sad love song on his ipod while looking down at the ground, still upset about his breakup..

"Nothing compares, no worries or cares..
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made..
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?..

Never mind, I'll find someone like you..
I wish nothing but the best for you..
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said..
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.."

[Song: Someone Like You - Adele]

Yukio suddenly felt a tap on his right shoulder. He looked up to see who tapped him, and again, it was the cute little girl again, carrying a slingbag. Yukio felt calm and happy again. "Oh.. Hi, Mayuyu.." Yukio said and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here alone- looking so upset and all?" Mayuyu asked.

"Oh.. Umm.. Nothing.. Just enjoying the fresh air." Yukio replied.

"Nee.. What are you listening to?" Mayuyu asked again.

"Umm.. Just a nice song.." Yukio replied.

"Nee.. Let me hear it." Mayuyu said as she is about to take one of Yukio's earpiece to listen to the song. Luckily, Yukio fast forwarded to the next song without looking as he does not Mayuyu to know that he is listening to a sad song.

"oh, you touch my tralala..
mmm... my ding ding dong..

Deep in the night,..
i'm looking for some fun..
deep in the night..
i'm looking for some love.."

[Song: Ding Dong Song - Gunther]

"..............." Yukio gulped. There was a moment of awkward silence in the air until Mayuyu broke it.

"Nee.. I have a nice song to recommend to you. Want to hear it?" Mayuyu asked Yukio then took her handphone from her slingbag.

"Suree.." Yukio replied.

"But I don't have an earpiece. Mind if I borrow yours?" Mayuyu ask as she scrolls through her playlist in her phone.

"Here, use it." Yukio lent his earpiece to Mayuyu while the each sides of the earpiece is plugged inside their ears.

"Summer after high school when we first met..
We make-out in your Mustang to Radiohead..
And on my 18th Birthday..
We got matching tattoos..

Used to steal your parents' liquor..
And climb to the roof..
Talk about our future..
Like we had a clue..
Never planned that one day..
I'd be losing you.."

[Song: The One That Got Away - Katy Perry]

Yukio is looking at the sky while listening to the song while Mayuyu is looking at Yukio. "It's nice.." Yukio said then turned to Mayuyu. This action made their eyes get into a contact for a while but Mayuyu looked away while blushing. Yukio saw Mayuyu blushing then looked at the sky again, smiling widely.

"Damn.. Her eyes are lovely. Her smiles are cute too." Yukio thought.

"Nee.. I know this is sudden but.. What's your number and email?" Yukio asked Mayuyu. Mayuyu blushed harder. "She's sooo cutee!" Yukio thought.

"It's xxxxxx and xxxx@xxxx.com" Mayuyu said. Yukio took out his phone from his jeans pocket and quickly saved Mayuyu's number and email on his phone.

"Mines xxxxxx and xxxx@xxxx.com" Yukio told Mayuyu then Mayuyu saved his number and email on her phone too.

~

Mayuyu and Yukio has been emailing and calling each other through their phones for the past few months. They have been hanging out too. Yukio is at his apartment right now when suddenly, he got an email. Yukio smiled, expecting the email to be from Mayuyu but it wasn't. It was from an unknown email and it said:

[Kashiwagi Yukio-san, you are invited to come to a tv show tomorrow which is going to be streamed live around 4-5pm. I hope you come because we won't be able to start the show without you. Thank you for reading this.]

Yukio, thinking that the tv-show will record him singing and playing the guitar, started to practice playing his guitar and singing a song.

~

*the next day*

Yukio is outside the studio as he is not allowed to be inside yet. Yukio does not know what is happening inside yet.

"Kashiwagi-san, you may go in now."

Yukio entered the studio and saw Mayuyu and a host beside her. He also saw AKB48 members sitting at the sides like audiences, screaming "Gambatte Mayuyu!!"

"Kashiwagi-san, do you know why we called you here?" the host asked.

"No.. Not really.." Yukio replied.

"Well, you'll know soon. Kashiwagi-san, please stand here." the host said and guided Yukio to where he is supposed to stand. Yukio and Mayuyu are now facing each other.

"Ja.. Mayuyu, do your best. We wish you the best." the host said then the AKB48 members shouted "Gambatte!!"

"Ka- *ehem* Yukio-kun, I fell for you ever since I saw you singing at the bar. I love you. Please go out with me." Mayuyu confessed as she blushed deeply, tears forming in her eyes.

Yukio felt happy. Happy like the happiest man on earth. His feelings with his ex are gone ever since he and Mayuyu started to mail each other.

"Yes, Mayuyu. I accept your feelings. And.. I love you too!" Yukio said with his voice went to high pitch when he said "I love you too!" to Mayuyu because of his nervousness.

"YAYYYY~!!!!!!!!!" "WOOOOHOOOO!!" the host and the AKB48 members started to cheer.

"Ja.. We have a surprise for you, Kashiwagi-san." the host said. The AKB48 members went into position behind Mayuyu. A song suddenly started playing and the AKB48 members and Mayuyu started to sing and dance.

"Kimi no koto wo omou tabi..
Meguriaeta sono guuzen..
Jinsei de ikkai no..
Kiseki wo shinjiteru..
Kimi no koto wo omoutabi..
Boku wa kami ni kansha shiteru yo..
Furimuite kureru no wa..
Eien no saki..

Kimi no koto ga suki dakara..
Boku wa itsumo koko ni iru yo..
Hitogomi ni magirete..
Kidzuka nakute mo ii..
Kimi no koto ga suki dakara..
Kimi to aeta sono koto dake de..
Atatakai kimochi de..
Ippai ni naru..
Eien no saki.."

[Song: Kimi no koto ga suki dakara - AKB48]'

-End of Music Of My Life(MaYuki)

Finally done~~
I hope you enjoyed ^_^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Music Of My Life](MaYuki)
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2013, 01:34:15 AM »
This is good. I like how you use the different songs to reflect on Yuki's life.

I'll be waiting on your next story. :deco: (Please make it Saeyaka!!! :cathappy: )
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2013, 03:33:06 AM »
Oh so Popcorn requested it huh... I saw your conversation in facebook... :hehehe:
LOL how weird confession...hehehe   :hiakhiakhiak:
But it is really nice...  :hee:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2013, 03:36:32 AM »
I failed in posting the 1st review *Sulks

Anyway, WHAT HAPPENED TO NO DATING RULE? XD

Your fic is too sweet that I'm gonna get diabetes soon  :deco:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2013, 04:03:52 AM »
Anyway, WHAT HAPPENED TO NO DATING RULE? XD

Lmao! Popcorn is right! What happened to it?? :kekeke:
Dont tell me....REN-AI KINSHI JOUREI DISREGARDED!?!?!  :shock:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,