JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny

Author Topic: ;;wen48 collections: random drabbles  (Read 44207 times)

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
;;wen48 collections: random drabbles
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »
thank you for reading and commenting! 'A'))o

-----------

;;selfies with you

For just one day, she will be an AKB48 member again, and for just one day, she can be with her for the whole day again. Jurina sighed, unsure about the mixed feelings within herself. The younger girl knew that she was just being demanding, wanting her to come back to the group, just so they could spend more time together…But she knew that would be impossible. Well, she should be contented for the nights that she got to spend in Tokyo due to work, staying overnight at her girlfriend’s place and enjoy the sweet, and sometimes aggressively exciting hours. Watching the taller girl whizzed around the other members, seeing that everyone’s glad that the eldest was back again, even if it’s just for a day, Jurina sighed even louder.

“And this is you, going around the other members while I’m…” Jurina mumbled, switching to the front camera of the phone, “All alone here,” topping with a sad puppy look. Throwing in a few more selfies, Jurina smiled, pleased with herself as she set the phone down and gestured to Tomu who was nearby. “To~mu-chan~! Let’s take some selfies together too!” she said, as the other girl sat beside her.

Tomu felt her eyelid twitched, looking at the phone in Jurina’s hand, “Are you sure about using this phone to take selfies with…?”

Jurina let out a hearty laughter, “Yes, of course I am,” she answered, throwing an irritated look towards the taller girl’s direction. “Someone’s busy with the other lolis you see…

Tomu heaved a sigh; she knew better than to go in between the couple’s possible fight and threw an SOS signal towards the 12th gen direction hoping someone would save her before the first selfie could be taken. “Tomu~~~~!!! Why are you with another girl again?!” Tanochan yelled from the other end of the room and with a blink of an eye, right next to the duo already. “Hi Jurina, mind if I take Tomu back?” and before Jurina could reply, Tomu was whisked out of the seat beside and arm in arm with the other girl, walking back to the 12th gen circle. “You owe me one…,” Tanochan mumbled. “I risked my life to grab you away from Jurina…”

Relatively frustrated that her plan failed and determined to find another member to help her, Jurina looked around the room, eyes narrowing on a fellow Team K member. Before she could call out, the phone was lifted out of her hands and replaced with a smiley face that Jurina’s all too familiar with. A pout found its way quickly onto Jurina’s face and Mariko laughed, swooping down quickly then planting a firm kiss on the younger girl’s lips. Flushed red, Jurina whined as she pushed the older girl away. “What are you doing here? I thought you’re busy catching up with the other members?” Jurina asked, “And catching up with the other lolis,” she added softly.

“Ah…is my Jurina being jealous?” Mariko teased, sitting herself beside the younger girl. “I thought someone was having fun with Tomuchan too?” Jurina raised an eyebrow, surprised that the taller girl actually noticed. “What? You think I wasn’t paying attention to a sad puppy sitting at the corner of the room, sulking to herself?” Mariko asked, this time an arm sneaking itself around Jurina’s waist and pulling the girl closer to herself.

“My eyes are always on you, whether you know it or not. And my heart, is always with you and only you…” Mariko mumbled, taking her phone up and snapping a selfie with the girl she loves the most…

———

;;playfully wet

“Sayaka!!! It’s all your fault we are drenched now. Stop hogging the umbrella!” Sae yelled on top of the loud rain before jerking the umbrella closer to her side.

The other girl gave a shout of protest, “Well, if you had let me hold the umbrella my way, we wouldn’t be drenched!” Sayaka argued, nudging the younger girl and pulling the umbrella closer to herself.

“Akimoto Sayaka!!!! I swear if you hog the umbrella again, I’m going to br-OOOOF!!!!” Before Sae could finish her sentence, she tripped and while trying to save herself, pulled the other girl with her down into a puddle of water.

“MIYAZAWA SAE!!!” Sayaka yelled, body now totally wet from falling into the puddle. Sae giggled at Sayaka’s messed up outfit and hair, especially the hair, Sae thought. The long hair that stuck to the sides of her face and that accidental center-parting hairstyle totally tickled the younger girl as she burst into a loud laughter.

Playfully flicking water towards her girlfriend, Sae found herself a one-way ticket into a full-fledged water fight, right in the middle of the walkway towards home. It was lucky for the both of them that there weren’t any people along the pathway seeing the heavy rain but not so lucky now that they are both soaked head to heels. Pausing a while to catch her breathe, Sae burst into laughter again looking at her girlfriend’s disheveled look. “What are you laughing at?” Sayaka asked, looking obviously offended.

“You!” Sae replied, flicking water at her girlfriend before swiftly getting up and running away from the crime scene. Sayaka blinked the water away from her eyes, and watched as her girlfriend ran towards their apartment.

“Seriously, what are we? 5-year-olds?” Sayaka mumbled, a smile forming on her face as she got up and chased her girlfriend all the way home.

———

;;fuck and forgets

“Oh shit, I’m late!” Takamina yelled as her eyes jolted open, scrambling her way down the bed and characteristically tripping over the blankets, giving the floor a morning kiss instead of the girl beside her. Disturbed by the loud groan of pain, Atsuko plopped herself up on her elbows and looked amused at her girlfriend’s bare ass as she struggled to untangle herself from the sheets.

“Isn’t it a little too early for you to be awake?” Atsuko asked, muffling a yawn behind her hands.

Takamina looked at her girlfriend as she stood up, leaning over to give her the morning kiss before shaking her head. “I’m late. I’ve a meeting at 11 with Team A about the new setlist,” she explained while quickly throwing some outfits onto the bed, hoping to assemble something that looked decent. “Urghs, now I have to shower within 5 minutes,” she muttered.

“Taka~mina,” Atsuko called, just as her arms tightened themselves around the busy girl, stopping the older girl in her antics. Putting the girl’s phone in front of her, Atsuko punched a few keys and a message popped up.

Meeting’s postponed to 6PM ‘cause Ryoka and Juri both have last minute stuffs cropping up in school. Sorry! – Yui

“She texted you last night you know,” Atsuko droned, head now resting on her girlfriend’s shoulder. “I didn’t know you’ve such a short term memory,” she mumbled, lips dangerously close to the shorter girl’s ear, “I didn’t know you’re someone who kiss and forget…or rather, fucked and forgot…”

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny