JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Turning Turning

Author Topic: Code Name: G.A.M. [Part 3]  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Tikitty

• ecchi
Code Name: G.A.M. [Part 3]
« on: April 08, 2007, 12:26:26 AM »
August 15th, 2007

10:47 AM
UFA Dance Studios

“Miki, I need to see you”
Miki looked over at the large red metal doors opposite to her. Yuko’s head popped out of the one slightly opened door; she was looking directly at Miki. Miki hesitantly jumped up from her spot on the floor beside one of the mirrored walls and started to walk towards the doors across from her. She was in the middle of a short break from Morning Musume’s two hour dance practice when Yuko had called on her. She was glad Yuko did though, she had a rough night at the bars the night before and the headache she had this morning had put her in a terrible mood. At this point She’d take any excuse to get her away from the morning’s dance practice and Koharu’s constant questions about the routine.

“So you called me out here for…?” Miki asked. She had just stepped out the doors to see Yuko standing outside waiting for her. There was a strangely odd serious look on Yuko’s face. You only ever saw her like that once in a blue moon, or when the pigs would fly…or both at the same time.
“I need you to come to the Parking lot with me. Aya is waiting there as well” Yuko said, her expression stern and unchanged.
Miki’s eyebrows raised, “Parking lot? What happened to just saying things in public?” Miki looked around in both directions down the white halls, “Come on, no one’s here”
Yuko glared at Miki, she hated when Miki got all smart mouthed, “Because I can’t talk to you in public about JATS matters. Lets go.”
Yuko had headed off towards the elevator leaving Miki to catch up with her. At first Miki was uncertain as to why Yuko wanted to talk to her, but the mention of JATS had jogged her memory back again. It had been nearly 3 months since she had anything major to do with JATS and Miki felt stupid for not realizing why Yuko had called her out on such short notice and in the middle of practice.

Yuko lead Miki out to the sunny parking lot where they stopped at an unmarked white van which was parked just outside the bayview entrance. Yuko opened the back doors and let Miki hop into the back end of the white van before entering and closing the doors behind her. Aya looked up from one of the laptops she was typing on to see Miki sitting across from her on a comfortable padded chair.
“Someone looks grumpy” Aya mentioned, she was typing in intervals as she took glances at Miki every so often, “Had a late night at the bars?”
Miki grunted as she smirked, “You know me too well”
“Lets see” Aya stopped typing and stared at Miki once again, “six shots of tequila, three mixers and two bottles of Sapporo”
Miki imitated the sound of a game show buzzer indicating the answer was wrong, “They were out of Sapporo. So I was stuck with Asahi, gross.”
Aya just rolled her eyes as she continued to type furiously on her sleek looking black laptop.
“You shouldn’t have been mixing liquor with booze anyways Miki”
“We aren’t here to talk about Miki’s bad drinking habits” Yuko huffed as she pulled out her own laptop from of the storage cupboards and began to boot it up.
“Oh, so we’re all here to talk about your bad drinking habits Yuko?” Miki rebutted, the sarcasm barely showing through her voice. Yuko ignored Miki’s harsh comment, placed her laptop on the small silver metal table in front of her and faced it towards both Miki and Aya.
“There is another assignment for you two” Yuko said, her voice as monotonous as she always was when it came down to business. Miki grunted again.
“You’re kidding me right. It’s been three months since our last mission and even that one was a complete waste of time” Miki grumbled, “We had to protect some Music Executive from a phony Assassination attempt. I missed three days of rehearsal for the next MM single and had to spend extra nights catching up”
Aya just rolled her eyes again in silence. Sometimes she wondered why whiny Miki was in this business with her when clearly she was the one with the busier schedule.
“Someone tipped off to the Japanese Authorities that there was a possible bomb threat at 8 p.m. tonight at TV Tokyo headquarters” Yuko spoke on, ignoring Miki’s stubborn comments once again. She was itching to give Miki a piece of her mind but she was on duty right now and there was no time to argue. Yuko swore she’d get her crack at Miki another time, she liked to get even with people.
“I’m sure the Bomb Task Force can handle this” Miki interrupted Yuko. Aya had to agree with Miki for once, there was no point for them to be dispatched for such a simple threat.
“Miki’s right, I’m sure the Japanese police can handle this on their own”
“Well they would have just thought of sending in the regular task force until JATS traced the blocked ID call and found out that it had come from inside TV Tokyo”
“So, that would probably mean it was a prank bomb threat then?”
“JATS found that the call had come from the production department offices. The tipster had called last night around 6:35 pm and camera footage at the entrances recorded a man leaving the building only twenty minutes later. This man is Yamamoto Kenji.”
Yuko’s laptop flashed a profile of Kenji Yamamoto on its screen complete with company photo and other personal information. He was a skinny looking man who wore a scruffy goatee on his face including smaller side burns. The bags under his eyes showed that he had probably too many late nights with little sleep.
“Only people working in each department can access the individual department offices. Yamamoto was one of the few who worked late that night in that department. He is also suspected of having outside ties to the Tanaka Yakuza clan which currently claims territory in Northern and Eastern Tokyo.”
“So” Miki tried to make sense of all the information while her hangover-headache continued to throb, “JATS wants us to go in and see if we can catch this guy or who ever might be planning on bombing the building and pump him for information?”
“Precisely. Of course, you will have back up. The Task Force will be hiding out only a few blocks from the building if you need to request help for the threat”
Both Aya and Miki stared at each other before reluctantly looking at Yuko. At this point they had no choice but take the mission under JATS orders.

JATS stood for Japanese Anti-Terrorism Services, a private agency under the government’s keen watch that dealt with tracing and taking action against Terrorist activities within Japan. Miki and Aya had been recruits since they had first joined Hello! Project. The cover of being a Japanese Idol was perfect for JATS in that they could use both Miki and Aya to access insider information through the people who worked behind the media and also use them for their high profile missions. Who would have known that the face of many Japanese commercials and product advertisements was working for one of the most important undercover government agencies in Japan? Of course, UFA knew about Miki’s and Aya’s cover. JATS had negotiated with UFA to place those two into Hello!Project under Tsunku’s supervision. It was a win-win situation, JATS had undercover agents in the industry and UFA would make money off of their music careers.

“You two take this van there and stake out the building until the time the tipster said the bombing was to take place. You will find your regular supplies in here but JATS wants you both be in the building instead of the van while you stake out. The building security knows of the threat so you will have access to all rooms including the off-limits security rooms.”
Yuko had already turned off her laptop as she explained the remaining details of the mission and was headed for the back doors of the van.
“Good luck guys. Don’t do anything stupid” Yuko looked at Miki as she said this. This was a typical cold Yuko response. It was about as much compassion from her as you could get, and this was already pushing it.
“Okay, we should probably head out as soon as possible then” Miki answered as she rubbed her sore temples, “Just one thing”
“What?” Yuko
“Do you have any painkillers?”
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:13:05 AM by Tikitty »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Code Name: G.A.M.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 12:31:54 AM »
Oooh interesting new story. GAM as secret agents! And Yuko as their handler...? XD

Many funny lines here. I like how Aya was able to guess what Miki drank, more or less. XD

Interesting. I wanna see what happens next. Sorry about the lack of introspectiveness in my comments, I'm too hungry to think clearly now. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 12:55:16 AM »
Miki imitated the sound of a game show buzzer indicating the answer was wrong, “They were out of Sapporo. So I was stuck with Asahi, gross.”

Miki has good taste, as usual :) 

I like the concept, and the writing is good.

Offline Tikitty

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 01:34:37 AM »
August 15th 2007

7:26 PM
TV TOKYO Building

“They never work, damnit…” Miki rubbed her hurting temples with her finger tips, trying not to apply too much pressure and make them hurt even more.
“What doesn’t work?” Aya asked.
“The painkillers. The ones Yuko gave me were crap. My head still hurts”
“That’s what happens you spend your nights drinking. It’s your own fault”
Miki was silent, she hated when Aya pointed out the obvious truth. They were both now in TV Tokyo’s building dimly lit security room. Fancy black TVs lined the one wall Miki and Aya were sitting in front of in a crescent moon shape layout. They had spent the good part of the day monitoring the day’s security footage, paying attention to the entrances and the people walking in and out of them. They had seen their prime suspect, Yamamoto Kenji, walk into to work as they reviewed the morning’s tapes but he didn’t seem to have anything suspicious on him. He had been checked by the beefed up security, just like any other person to enter the building, and the small bag he had brought with him turned up negative for any threats. The way things were going, the whole bomb threat seemed almost like a hoax at this point.
“There he is again” Aya said as she pointed to the one screen on her left between her and Miki.
“He’s leaving to go home, and he has his bag with him” Miki added.
“I guess it was a prank after all. Who ever called probably was hoping they could get the next day off or something.”
“I wonder if I did that with UFA, would I get the next day off from practice?” Miki thought out loud, “Better yet, maybe I can plant a fake bomb in one of the Offices and try to blame it on Yuko…”
Aya just turned her head and stared at Miki, one eyebrow raised, “Don’t even think about it”
“I was just kidding!” Miki said as she threw her hands up in the air.
“I know”
“Then why are you being so serious all the time? It’s like I’m talking to a completely different person. I can’t even joke with you with out getting some serious-toned remark”
“We have a job to do Miki, we can’t be fooling around like good friends when we’re on a mission”
Good friends?, Miki thought, not best friends?! There was a long silent pause.
“You’re making me wish I wasn’t part of JATS you know”
“Why’s that?”
“Because… You’re my partner” Miki blurted out, which made no sense at all since the two had been the closest of friends for the past few years now. Because I hate it when you act like there’s nothing between us, Miki thought.
Aya just huffed, she crossed her arms and turned on her squeaky swivel chair to face Miki, “I think JATS was misguided when they hired you as an agent”
Miki also turned to face Aya, her chair giving a louder squeek than Aya’s. They looked as though they were about to do battle in their chairs, Miki was gripping onto the side arm rests.
“Oh, and why’s that? You like working alone or something Aya?” Miki asked, her mood getting worse then it was already.
“You hit a guard in the nuts with your teaser gun today!” Aya exclaimed. That was reason enough it seemed.
“By accident! I was messing with the thing when it fired and hit the guy beside me!” Miki shouted back, her fingernails digging into the small amount of padding on the arm rests.
“You probably made him sterile or something. No more kids thanks to you” Aya remarked. You could seriously see sparks flying from their eyes as they commenced the ultimate staring battle.
“Seriously, Aya, sometimes you’re such a B---“
Just then the door opened and two guards stood in the lit doorway, both looking at Miki and Aya. It looked like they had entered in the middle of a climatic cat fight. Miki and Aya both glared at the guards, the anger on their faces penetrating the guards.
“Uhhh did we come… at a bad time?” The first guard asked. He was scared shitless that the two beautiful women in front of him could be so evil looking.
“Everything’s fine” Aya mumbled. She clearly wasn’t fine but she had a job to do, with the currently grunting female beside her as her partner.
“Okay, well we were just checking in to see if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. The building is closing up and only the night staff are still here.” The guard stated.
“Half of you guys can leave. We want the other half to be on patrol the whole night if that’s possible”
“Understood. We figured some of us would have to stay. I will put them on duty.”
And with that the guard turned around and tried to back out of the room but the guard behind him was still stationary, ogling over the two gorgeous women in front of him just a bit too obviously. The first guard had to literally push the other guard, who looked like he was drooling, out the door.

And who wouldn’t stare at them. It was rather strange to see two sexy women in cameo pants with tight black shirts doing this kind of undercover work. Both Miki’s and Aya’s hair were tied up in messy ponytails, their bangs still flowing in front of them. Their utility belts that held up their baggy multicolored pants were bulky and seemed to carry a lot of useful tools along with a gun holsters which were not empty. Of course they were properly protected as JATS provided state of the art bullet proof amour which was worn under their shirts as well as open-fingered gloves and arm protectors. They could have worn much more equipment that JATS had left in the van but they had decided the lighter, the better.

“Looks like we might have to pull an all nighter” Aya tried to break the uncomfortable silence, she was doing a horrible job of it. Miki had already gotten back to her spot at the TVs and was pretending to over excessively scan them when really she wasn’t paying any attention at all. Miki didn’t reply, she didn’t want to.
“Look” Aya sighed, “If you want we can go get some beers and at least make the best of this.” She tried to appeal to Miki by mentioning one of her favorite beverages.
“Have you forgotten the head ache that doesn’t seem to leave me alone? I don’t need to drink two nights in a row if you think that’s all I seem to do” Miki coldly replied.
There was another awfully long pause.

Aya stood up from her unstable chair which tumbled backwards making a large clanking sound as she did so. Miki’s comment had triggered something in Aya as there was a bright spark that shone through her light brown eyes. She ran to the archives cabinets and began to rummage through the stacks of tapes of security footage. Miki was still ignorant of Aya’s weird behavior but managed to sneak in a few peeks from her pretend monitoring of the TVs. Tapes had littered the floor and Aya stood in the middle holding three of them in her hand as she scanned the labels on them. She quickly walked over to Miki was which also was the area to input the tapes. Miki watched as Aya put in the first tape and began to fast forward through the day’s events.
“Aya, what exactly are you doing?” Miki asked, curious of Aya’s actions.
“If the bomber really was an employee, he would have access to the building anytime during business hours” Aya continued to scroll through the footage as the people on the tape were going about their daily life in super fast mode.
“You mean” Miki tried to piece together Aya’s thought process, “Yamamoto might have planted the bomb days earlier?”
“That’s what I’m trying to figure out.” Aya paused the tape she was watching and handed a tape from the small pile in front of her to Miki. “Here, look through these and try and find Yamamoto or anyone suspicious bringing in a large suitcase or bag”
Miki did as she was told. She grabbed the tape dated August 12th, Aya was forwarding through the 13th, and placed it into the player and began to shift through the fast paced humans who were running through the TVs screens at inhuman speeds. About two minutes into the humming quiet of the machines working in over drive there was a click from one of the devices.

“I found him!” Miki shouted a little too loudly from the built up anticipation. Aya stopped her tape and looked over to Miki’s side of the TV screens. Miki rewound the tape and played it again at regular speed. Both of them saw a man with a gruff goatee enter the building with a rather large duffle bag at his side. He had talked to the receptionist for a short while before heading further into the building and out of the camera’s view.
“That’s got to be it. We have to find out where he put the bag” Aya said. As simple as that sounded, it really wasn’t easy. There weren’t monitors in every part of the building, only the more public common areas. For all they knew he could have hid it in a bathroom and they wouldn’t be able to properly tell. They spent the next few minutes combing through the tape and the multiple shots of the various cameras in the building. Miki soon pinpointed that Yamamoto had left with out the duffel bag later that evening around closing time which only heightened suspicions that he was indeed the bomber. The only thing they couldn’t pinpoint was where he had left the bag and at what time. At this point it was like looking for a baseball in an enormous stack of hay.

“What time is it?” Miki glanced at the walls only to find there was no clock upon them.
“7:41” Aya blurted out as she checked her cell phone in her pocket. It was apparent that time was starting to run out. If the tipster was right about the time of detonation then they had little time to waste.
“Aya! Wait, see here, he leaves on break from his office at around 2 pm and about half an hour later he doesn’t return with the bag.” Miki pointed to the one screen on her very right hand side where Yamamoto was frozen in mid-walk with the duffel bag at his side. She then fast forwarded the tape and froze the screen where Yamamoto was leaving the building, with out the bag this time.
“He left it somewhere before he went out of the building” Aya said, her eyes frantically looking from screen to screen.
“Look, he doesn’t actually take the elevators down” Miki pointed to the screen after she had quickly rewound the tape and the TV screen showed Yamamoto passing the elevators and instead taking the fire escape stairwell.
“But his department is on the seventeenth floor! That’s a long set of stairs to go down”
“…And we’re currently on the second floor”
Both Aya and Miki stared at each other; any past anger was gone only to be filled with a sense of seriousness. They went to grab the equipment that was in a pile on the floor near the exit door, and helped each other to fasten their gear, bullet proof armor, head sets, and pistols which were issued to them by JATS. They then rammed open the door and started running down the vacant hall towards the elevator on that floor. Aya glanced down at her watch, the time now was 7:43 pm. Only seventeen minutes remained until the supposed detonation. There was no room for error.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:41:29 AM by Tikitty »

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »
Wow talk about tense!
Its like Alias excpet the two leads are played by people who are good looking XD

Who can blame the guard for staring?
Aya...Miki...
Guns, Sepcial forces gear....aahhhh...

Gotta love GAM action~

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 06:14:32 AM »
Hmm seems there's some tension between Aya and Miki....and not of the good kind! Gah. Maybe the mission is just screwing up their relationship. And Aya's so serious...haha.

Now I want to see how they deal with the bomb threat. :)

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 06:28:24 AM »
U!!!
“Parking lot? What happened to just saying things in public?”
LOL, I found this line hilarious.  I can just imagine Miki's "WTF not again" look.
“Lets see” Aya stopped typing and stared at Miki once again, “six shots of tequila, three mixers and two bottles of Sapporo”
LOL XD
But uh.... don't remind me of drinking too much. T_T;  I'm having bad flashbacks now.
“We aren’t here to talk about Miki’s bad drinking habits” Yuko huffed
:lol:
“Just one thing”
“What?” Yuko
“Do you have any painkillers?”
  :'( Poor Miki.

“The painkillers. The ones Yuko gave me were crap. My head still hurts”
The truth about Japanese drugs. ^^;

“We have a job to do Miki, we can’t be fooling around like good friends when we’re on a mission”
Good friends?, Miki thought, not best friends?! There was a long silent pause.
“Why’s that?”
“Because… You’re my partner” Miki blurted out, which made no sense at all since the two had been the closest of friends for the past few years now. Because I hate it when you act like there’s nothing between us, Miki thought.
  AWWWWWWWWWWW  :'( Aya's such a meanie.  Yeah, it's kinda like 2 friends working on a school project, and one of them is all focused and puts aside the friendly stuff in order to get the work done, while the other one feels kinda dissed cuz she/he wants to be friendly.
“You hit a guard in the nuts with your teaser gun today!” Aya exclaimed. That was reason enough it seemed.
“By accident! I was messing with the thing when it fired and hit the guy beside me!”
Oh gawd, I was gasping for air. XD  Priceless.

“Have you forgotten the head ache that doesn’t seem to leave me alone? I don’t need to drink two nights in a row if you think that’s all I seem to do” Miki coldly replied.
There was another awfully long pause.
OUCH.

Only seventeen minutes remained until the supposed detonation. There was no room for error.
Run, GAM, run!

Ok, so I just totally stole JFC's format.  Sorrrrrrryyyyyy.

(na na na boo boo, u silly canuck)

Good job, my musume! :D :D
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 07:12:33 AM »
Who else in Hello! Project is working with JATS beside the three of them? :lol:

And why didn't they roam around TV Tokyo building with their normal clothes? XD That way people won't suspect them much... :D

Miki becoming a JATS agent might have something to do with Aya... :D

Nice concept for AyaMiki, I can totally imagine them as secret agents... Aya's outfit is like the one in Sukeban Deka :D?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »
Damn, you took an idea I was going to implement in later chapters of The Mysterious Play xD Oh well, I wrote that before you did, so it wouldn't be considered copying xD This reminds me of Yellow (Yaoi manga), now we just need Aya to point the gun at Miki's neck whenever Miki does any type of advance on her xD Which makes me also wonder... Will there be femmeslash? :]?

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 06:50:03 PM »
Damn guards... I really wanted there to be a cat fight... because for some reason i'd think it'd end up being a tickle fight... but then again that's too fluffy... yeah. Anyway, sukeban Ayaya and Mikitty to the rescue!

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 10:46:04 PM »
Ok, so I just totally stole JFC's format.  Sorrrrrrryyyyyy.
It's okay, I actually stole it from ChrNo:hee:

“Why’s that?”
Oh LET IT BE THERE! FOR THE LOVE OF MIKI-SAMA LET IT BE THERE!   :frustrated:

“By accident! I was messing with the thing when it fired and hit the guy beside me!” Miki shouted back, her fingernails digging into the small amount of padding on the arm rests.
“You probably made him sterile or something. No more kids thanks to you” Aya remarked.
Can't help but go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" for the poor sap, but Miki zapping a dude in the nuts = :wahaha:

And who wouldn’t stare at them. It was rather strange to see two sexy women in cameo pants with tight black shirts doing this kind of undercover work. Both Miki’s and Aya’s hair were tied up in messy ponytails, their bangs still flowing in front of them. Their utility belts that held up their baggy multicolored pants were bulky and seemed to carry a lot of useful tools along with a gun holsters which were not empty. Of course they were properly protected as JATS provided state of the art bullet proof amour which was worn under their shirts as well as open-fingered gloves and arm protectors. They could have worn much more equipment that JATS had left in the van but they had decided the lighter, the better.
Hellz yah!   :glasses:

Both Aya and Miki stared at each other; any past anger was gone only to be filled with a sense of seriousness. They went to grab the equipment that was in a pile on the floor near the exit door, and helped each other to fasten their gear, bullet proof armor, head sets, and pistols which were issued to them by JATS. They then rammed open the door and started running down the vacant hall towards the elevator on that floor. Aya glanced down at her watch, the time now was 7:43 pm. Only seventeen minutes remained until the supposed detonation. There was no room for error.
Despite the tension, they're still partners. And when it comes time to kick ass, they kick ass!  :cool1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 11:08:11 PM »
*sings* Secret agent GAM! Secret agent GAM!

There seems to be some pent-up aggression between them. Hopefully it will dissappear or be used for something else. But, yeah, I guess Aya's better at setting personal matters aside and focusing on the matter at hand. Talk about uptight.

:heart:

Offline Tikitty

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 06:49:59 AM »
Woot, i'm alive!!

Wow talk about tense!
Its like Alias excpet the two leads are played by people who are good looking XD
Gotta love GAM action~
Never watched an episode of Alias but Miki > Jenifer Gardener anyday  8)

Hmm seems there's some tension between Aya and Miki....and not of the good kind! Gah. Maybe the mission is just screwing up their relationship. And Aya's so serious...haha.

Now I want to see how they deal with the bomb threat. :)
One dealing-with-bomb-treat coming right up! It only took, what... a month? Two?  XD (My bad.)

U!!!
::insert crazy commie commentary::
Good job, my musume! :D :D
You only taught me the best.  :)
Oh, and your child support payment is due...  :roll:
Don't worry, more teaser fun!

Who else in Hello! Project is working with JATS beside the three of them? :lol:

And why didn't they roam around TV Tokyo building with their normal clothes? XD That way people won't suspect them much... :D
Hmm Other H!P in JATS? Guess we'll find out  :)
Why no roaming in normal clothes?! Because it's just not sexy... i mean professional with out the baggy cameos and tight black shirts. Am i not right?
Sukeban deka? So Aya can wear the breezy highschool uniform while Miki gets the tight tight leather? ..... Oh the fanservice  :roll: XD

Damn, you took an idea I was going to implement in later chapters of The Mysterious Play xD Oh well, I wrote that before you did, so it wouldn't be considered copying xD This reminds me of Yellow (Yaoi manga), now we just need Aya to point the gun at Miki's neck whenever Miki does any type of advance on her xD Which makes me also wonder... Will there be femmeslash? :]?
Ahhh, but i haven't read any of your fics (don't worry i'll get around to it :) ) but there's nothing wrong with sharing the GAM lurve  :heart:
I have read the first volume of Yellow and maybe that has had an influence on the story but more recently i've been reading Banana Fish!! (Oh how i love Banana Fish... No, i'm not crazy...yet.) I should really finish yellow though.
Btw, I haven't seen a GAM fic without femmeslash  ;) (unless of course 'femmeslash' actually means something i'm completely unaware of...)

Damn guards... I really wanted there to be a cat fight... because for some reason i'd think it'd end up being a tickle fight... but then again that's too fluffy... yeah. Anyway, sukeban Ayaya and Mikitty to the rescue!
So instead of guns i insert the use of tickle blasters? That'd be one heck of a story, not to mention all the lives that would be saved  :lol:

::JFC Commentary::
Ahaha i love those ... animal... things. If you know what animal...or thing  :wahaha: is, let me know.
Teasers guns = great fun  :mon misch:

*sings* Secret agent GAM! Secret agent GAM!
There seems to be some pent-up aggression between them. Hopefully it will dissappear or be used for something else. But, yeah, I guess Aya's better at setting personal matters aside and focusing on the matter at hand. Talk about uptight.
:heart:
This Fic needs a theme song! Too bad it wont fit in the budget. Who am i kidding, what budget? I'll just have to sing it myself! ... On second thought, Nooo.
MMmmmmm pent-up agression.  :mon zoom:

Okay, so i'm reviving this from the almost-dead part of the threads. Which means, yes! New part!
(sorry about the late late lateness. You know how that school work is, hard and stressfull with a side of lazyness)
It's a little bit different (did someone say LONG?) than i intended but we'll see how well it turns out  :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:05:15 AM by Tikitty »

Offline Tikitty

• ecchi
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 06:52:05 AM »
August 15th 2007

7:43 PM
TV TOKYO Building

“I need all personnel evacuated as soon as possible but tell them they can only take the elevators, not the stairwells! Get the word out, NOW!” Aya quickly yelled into her jet black walkie talkie, the footsteps of her and her partner echoed off the barren light blue halls. Miki, frantically working those long legs of hers was in the lead, being the aggressive front of the pair which left Aya more able to communicate with the others. It was weird how when in times of important situations, both Aya and Miki were almost on the ball, able to detect each others thought processes and act upon them. They both turned the corner, following the small directional signs on the wall, to find a larger empty corridor where two metallic elevators were facing each other on both sides. Miki had stopped in her tracks, frantically searching for the fire escape stairwell that was supposedly housing the threat.
“BTF this is GAM. We need back up right now, we’ve got a possible bomb threat between the second and seventeenth floor and need assistance for defusal” Aya yelled into her walkie talkie again, hoping that the police force weren’t sitting on their lazy asses and eating late night konbini food. To her, regular cops were untrustworthy. Ever since the time a few years ago when GAM and the Tokyo Police force joined forces to bring down a mass murderer holding hostages in an abandoned apartment building, Aya was disgusted at the way Japan managed their law enforcement officers. The police working with GAM at the time of the standoff were ignorant, refusing to take GAM’s suggestions even though both Aya and Miki had more training with these types of hostile situations. By the end of day, both the suspect and all the hostages were gunned down, including an innocent family of four, in the crossfire by the careless police and their bloated egos.

The Bomb Task Force had been stationed a block away from the building to prevent bystanders and employees at TV Tokyo to get nervous as they went about their daily lives. Aya on the other thought didn’t believe in their pathetic excuses, thinking all the work was left on GAM’s shoulders this time around.
Just then, the over head speakers painfully blared, “All personnel must evacuate immediately. Please allow as many people as possible to fit into the elevators before heading to the nearest exit. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT take the fire escape route staircase.”
“GAM, this is BTF. We’re sending in units a.s.a.p. ETA is 12 minutes. Where is your location?” the black walkie talkie had kicked back to life. Aya was frowning by the time the message was finished. This was most definitely not the response she was looking for. If the Bomb Task Force made it to the building in ten minutes, there would only be less than five minutes to run up the stairs and defuse the bomb. This situation was not looking good, not good at all..

“There it is!” Miki called out, breaking the silence as she ran to the fire escape door, which had been hiding behind another corner of the main corridor, and kicking at the rusty metal handle bar. The bright tacky orange door flew open and banged against the side wall as the two agents ran past and up the first flight of stairs.
“Keep your eye out for the duffel bag” Aya spoke to Miki through deep breaths, her comment as obvious as the mention of the sun in the sky being, well, the sun.
“I know I know. How hard is it to see a bag in the middle of a cement staircase.” Miki couldn’t help but to unconsciously roll her eyes as she let out a quiet grumble, What am I, a hyper ADD five year old trapped in the body of a twenty year old? Unfortunately, Miki was used to Aya’s blatant obvious comments and had learned to keep her comments to herself to avoid hostile situations.

The both of them were climbing the stairs two at a time, grasping onto the rusting right hand metal railing for leverage as they went. They were fast too. Other than using their vocal muscles and dancing to choreography from memory, running up the many staircases seemed like a typical workout for the both of them. All the practice they had gotten through dance training and concerts had paid off, their bodies were physically fit and in shape. It had been a while since Aya had heard from the police and she was beginning to wonder on their accountability, which she had already doubted since the beginning.
“GAM to BTF. We need you to hurry, possible detonation is in…” Aya looked at her watch, it was 7:47pm. She could hear the repeated muffled announcement informing the late-night employees to evacuate came through the doors inside the main halls. “…13 minutes”, she finally said. Miki looked at the nearest door of the staircase they had just climbed. She had lost count of how many staircases they had climbed so far and resorted to the numbers on the doors which indicated what level they were on.
“Level Eight!” Miki loudly informed Aya who was currently preoccupied with the walkie talkie in her hand. Aya looked up to see that they were indeed on the eighth floor.
“Anything yet?” Aya worriedly asked, the sweat on her palms starting to wipe off onto the walkie talkie she held in her hand. With no immediate answer from the task force, she placed the walkie talkie on her loosely hung utility belt so that she could concentrate on catching up with Miki. Up ahead, Miki was already almost a staircase in front of Aya, running at a pace that left Aya having troubles to keep up with.
Miki rolled her eyes, “I would tell you if there was” she replied with sarcastic ring to her tone. Even though Miki was used to it, Aya’s obnoxious questions were becoming more and more frustrating to handle. Instead, she concentrated on her running and ignored the angry burning sensation looming within her chest.

She was after all, Aya’s partner in crime and had been for the past couple of years. As much as she enjoyed Aya’s company, if she couldn’t deal with Aya’s personality by now, there was no way in hell she’d be able to stand her in the future.

…This, of course, wasn’t entirely true.

On one such memorable occasion, a few years ago, Miki had gone undercover to examine the connections of some Avex executives with one of the leading Yakuza clans. Aya was monitoring Miki in an unmarked van parked outside one of the executive’s houses when Miki accidentally triggered the security system lock mechanism thanks to dropping one of her mini laptops over a sensor bar that was in plain sight. A reluctant Aya, who had made sure to take her sweet sweet time, had to enter the house herself and save Miki’s sorry ass from being trapped in the executive’s house until the cops would come in the morning. Miki had groggily walked into practice the next morning only to see her fellow members staring at her with gaping mouths as though she wasn’t wearing pants. Ai was the first to shuffle over to Miki who had noticed the strange stares going her direction.
“Miki, is it true?!” Ai had run over to Miki as soon as Miki had walked in, late as usual. Miki’s eyebrow just raised, she had no idea what was going on and frankly was too tired to care. Yossie, who stealthily came up from behind Miki, placed her arm gently around Miki’s shoulder, as though to subdue her.
“Miki you sly dog. Since when did you sleep with the enemy? Especially Avex Executive Aihara?!” Yossie’s eyes were piercing, her tone of voice more cold than her usual cheery leader-like self. The question was more interrogative and demanding than casual and provocative. Miki was honestly clueless, but for some unknown reason she had the faintest idea that Aya was the stem of the controversy and Yossie’s particularly deadly glare.
“Aihara….. wait.. what?!” Miki was asking the same question to herself in a bout of confusion as though uncertain herself what she had done the night before. She was at Aihara’s house yesterday, but on a mission, not actually with him. The only one else who knew that information …was her partner in crime. She inhaled a sharp breath and narrowed her eyes, the stares from around her were oblivious to the clutter of emotion bubbling within her.
“Aya that b-….”

“Hey, Yossie wanted to know where you were last night. I couldn’t lie.”
That was all Miki could remember clearly was when she had confronted Aya about the nasty rumor.

Okay, so Miki was somewhat lying to herself. She really had ignored causing commotions between the both of them because she was convinced that Aya had to have the last say (or laugh) when ever there was a problem between them.

Both Miki’s and Aya’s breathes became faster and shorter as the strain of more than 10 floors of double staircases were starting to take a toll on the both of them. But they didn’t have time to waste. They were going out all out at this point, they had to. One trip, fall or even a break to catch their breath would cost them precious seconds they couldn’t afford to lose. The almost mechanized sounding crackling voice broke the odd (but not uncommon) silence between them.
“BTF to GAM. We’re on the move. ETA now is 5 minutes for Team A with minimal defusal supplies. ETA for Team B is 8 minutes and counting. Where is the location of the bomb? Where is your location?”
Aya reached out for her walkie talkie and was about to voice a reply when Miki instantly stopped. She stood still for a split second before pulling out the Beretta PX4 from her holster and pointing it upwards into the distance Aya couldn’t clearly see.

“STOP OR I’LL SHOOT!” Miki shouted, her eyes narrowing on the blurry black and white target who was up ahead only a few flights of stairs. On cue, Aya shuffled beside Miki against the wall and pulled out her own Beretta with her free hand, the walkie talkie being held in the other, and pointed it at the same target Miki had her gun drawn to. The blurry target looked as though it was doing something with its arms. Miki and Aya both cautiously inched up the cement stairs, careful for any attacks to come their way, and narrowed in slowly on the person above them. As they turned the stairwell and began to climb the next one, they noticed that the target was wearing black pants, a white shirt and a tie.
“Shit, it’s an employee” Miki stared angrily at the mere office employee who stood about ten meters away from Aya and Miki. He looked like he had crapped his pants, his face showing the same expression as a deer in headlights.
Can’t people follow instructions damnit?!, Miki almost spoke out loud, her temper flaring. With out reason, she ran forward up the stairs towards the petrified employee, taking out her trusty teaser from the side of her belt.
“Miki, what are you—“
“GET OUT OF THE STAIRWELL! NOW!” Miki angrily yelled as she rushed up the stairs towards the white-as-a-ghost looking employee. It was Miki who now looked like the crazy bomber terrorist and the employee couldn’t have been more scared for his poor life. The man in the white collar shirt only gave out a little girlish yip followed by a high pitched scream as he stood in his spot, uncertain as what to do with the lunatic (but quite attractive) woman running at him. Why was it that the sexy ones were always the craziest?
“I’LL SHOOT YOU, I SWEAR I FREAKING WILL!” Miki pointed her bulky gun-resembling teaser gun at the man in front of her. Miki held her teaser low and Aya recognized that it wasn’t aimed towards the man’s chest like they were told to aim in training; it was headed below the belt.
“GET OUT, TAKE THE ELEVATOR. HURRY BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU!” Aya screamed at the man, hoping that would be motivation enough for him to get out of Miki’s angry destructive path. It was enough that Miki had already teasered a security guard in the nuts but she didn’t need another man to loose the feeling in his groin for the next week. The man turned on his heels and ran as though someone had booted him hard in the ass. He was up and out of the stairwell faster than you could say ITAI!

Miki just clipped her teaser back onto the side of her belt as though she hadn’t just completely went berserk and threatened to damage a man’s kahonas. She looked oddly calm, hopping the steps two at a time, passing the thirteenth floor and turning to climb the next staircase. Aya caught a glimpse of Miki as she turned a corner, swearing she had seen a smirk on Miki’s face for a brief moment. Aya made a mental note to make sure JATS would never provide Miki with anymore tools, which in Miki’s eyes could be used as potential weapons, that could be used to release her nasty temper. Or, simply put, no more teasers for Miki.

“GAM, Team A is in the building. Where’s the bomb location?” The radio buzzed in Aya’s left hand. She looked at the object in her left hand; she had forgotten her walkie talkie was still there in her grip with all the commotion that had happened. Aya frantically looked at her watch. It read 7:53pm.

Seven minutes?! Seven minutes!! They have all of seven minutes to get to the bomb and some how try and defuse it without—

“Found it!!” Miki blurted out, her index finger frantically pointing at the ground in front of her.

Sure enough, the scruffy black duffle bag lay conspicuously on the ground, pressed against the corner of the two cement walls on the landing connecting the stairwells of level fourteen and fifteen.
“BTF, The bomb is in the fire escape stairwell between floor fourteen and fifteen. The elevators will be full of employees evacuating so some of you will have to climb the stairs to get here faster” Aya yelled into the walkie talkie. She then dashed towards the bag, took out her knife, and quickly tore away at the tough cloth. She was careful not to cut the contents inside of the bag as she cut a jagged hole around the top of the bag before ripping off the hand-made lid. Miki walked up and squatted beside Aya, shining her flashlight on the once dark bag.

“Beep…..Beep…..Beep…”

“Shit, it’s real. The call was real. There’s a freaking bomb in the bag” Miki blurted her thoughts, not knowing or caring that she was doing so out loud. Aya on the other hand, was speechless. She wasn’t surprised that there was a real bomb in the bag, but she was honestly hoping, praying, that there wasn’t. It wasn’t just any bomb either. By the looks of it, there was enough C4 to blow up the entire building, and then some.
“Is there anything we can use to defuse this thing?” Miki quickly asked, her voice was shaky with desperation.
“………..”
“Aya!” Miki yelled, maybe too loudly. Her nerves were starting to get to her.
“Aya?” Miki repeated. Aya’s silence was starting to scare her. Usually Aya would know what to do in any pressuring situation. The fact that Aya hadn’t spoken yet was almost like a death sentence.

Crap, task force isn’t going to make it in time. We have less than six minutes before this building goes down. We don’t have the right tools to defuse this thing. Is everyone evacuated? What about the guards on the first floor? How will Miki and I be able to make it out? Can we even make it out in time?...

“Miki” Aya spoke up, her mind looked as though it had made a difficult decision. Once again, not a good sign coming from Aya. Miki nervously looked at Aya, searching her face for any kind of hint or clue as to what to do next.

“You do know that we will most certainly not make it out, even if we do manage to find a window” Aya said without emotion or even a hint of reassurance. Miki looked at Aya who was now staring at the bomb in front of her, examining it carefully.
“I already figured that out Aya” Miki answered, her voice no different than Aya’s. Miki had realized that that Aya said was the truth, “Well, what do you say we do if we’re going to die in five minutes?”
Aya grabbed the walkie talkie from her belt, “Everyone, I repeat, everyone. Evacuate the building immediately. BTF, get out. The bomb is real and is set to detonate in five minutes. You won’t be able to make it here in time. GET OUT NOW AND STAY AT LEAST A BLOCK AWAY.”

“Beep…..Beep…..Beep”

Aya roughly threw the walkie talkie on the floor, letting it dent and chip on the hard cold ground. She took off her utility belt and emptied out its contents. Miki reached for the wire cutters from the pile of tools that were dumped on the ground while Aya worked diligently to remove the bomb’s plastic outer casing. The bomb looked professional, the digital timer looking as though it were part of the plastic casing. It was definitely not something any individual could make at home.
“Remember any of bomb defusal 101?” Aya asked sarcastically, trying unsuccessfully to ease both of their nerves.
“Nope. Remember what Yuko said” Miki recalled one of her random memories, “Leave the bombs to the professionals.”
Aya could only let out a chuckle, “As if we’re not professional enough”

The bare skeleton of the bomb looked more frightening than the commercialized plastic coating. The liquid C4 was nicely packed together and connected to the internal chipset by many wires which ran through the gaps.
“Is this a joke?” Both Aya and Miki stared at the wires in front of them. They were all fruity tropical looking colours.
“What happened to the basic red, yellow and blue? You know, ‘always cut the red and not the blue’… or was it ‘cut the yellow and not the red’?”
“They don’t make bombs like they used to Miki, that’s for sure”
“You think we should just cut a wire?”
“Do you think we should?”
“…Are you chicken?”
“…No.”
“Alright so pick a colour. We have pineapple yellow, Sayu Pinkku, seawater turquoise and coconutty brown”
“You pick”
“No, you pick”
“FINE, Sayu Pinkku”

“GAM, Are you there? We’ve evacuated everyone from the building to a safe distance. Are you on you’re way? …. I repeat, GAM, Are you on your way?”

“Ignore the walkie talkie. Just cut the pink one Miki.”
The noisy crunching of thick metal wire being broken echoed back and forth through out the deathly silent and cold staircase corridor.

“Beep…..Beep…..Beep…..”

“Shit.”
“The electricity for the timer on the casing went out but I still hear the beeping”
“Should we try another?”
“Miki…. we have less than thirty seconds. There’s no point”
Both Aya and Miki stared at each other, the sparks in their eye’s dimmed as they gazed into each others eyes. This was it. What ever happened in the past between them was instantly forgiven in a heartbeat. Miki couldn’t help but to look at Aya’s features for one last time. They were what had mysteriously intrigued her before and once again, even at her time of peril, Miki felt a sense of uncertainty in her gut, an almost happy squeamish feeling. All she knew was that out of all the people she was going to die with, she knew that it was going to be with her best friend in the whole world.

“fifteen…..fourteen…..”
“Aya” Miki spoke up. She had no idea what she was saying or where she was going with this. “Look, I just want to say…that, I’m ….uhh, really going to miss you. A lot. Well, more than anything. And well, I really enjoyed the time we spent together, even if it wasn’t all the greatest”
“… Same here Miki. I’m going to miss the times we spent together. And the beer.”
Miki let out a childish snort-like laugh, “Yes, and the beer”

“five…..four…..three…..two…..one…..”

“Beep.”

“Aya?”

“…Miki?”

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:31:27 AM by Tikitty »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Code Name: G.A.M. [Part 3]
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 05:18:13 PM »
Damn GAM! That was close! And the day is saved!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Code Name: G.A.M. [Part 3]
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »
OMG WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!??!?   :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Turning Turning