JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green

Author Topic: Just Another Love Triangle  (Read 6517 times)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Just Another Love Triangle
« on: April 28, 2007, 03:15:10 AM »
I'm not sure how long this'll be tbh, I've got a lot of the basic outline of the story sorted but I don't know how detailed I'll be going into events and the like. I'm not sure how long each chapter will end up being either, the length will probably end up being pretty inconsistent. Well I'll see how things go anyway, first attempt this so go easy on me...

Chapter 1

It was always an awkward moment. It seemed like none of the other girls thought so but Eri couldn’t help but feel more than a little strange about it. They’d all shared dressing rooms before plenty of times but it never got any easier for her, what made her feel worse was that she knew exactly why it was. She wasn’t insecure about her looks, nothing like that, that was the least of her worries, she didn’t give a damn what the other girls thought she looked like. Well most of them.

Eri tried her best to keep her head down but her eyes couldn’t help but wander over to Reina who was stood in the corner of the room to the left of her. She suddenly jumped as she felt a hand hit her on the shoulder. Eri looked to see who it was to find Yossie standing at the side of her in mid sentence, she seemed like she’d been talking to everyone for quite a while.

“…e’ve still got plenty more stuff to look forward to together right? I wouldn’t get too upset; you’re not rid of me yet!”

Yossie laughed and looked at Eri who forced a smile. She scanned the faces of the others in the room to see most of them trying their best to hold back tears. They’d just finished the shooting of their last PV with Yossie, it seemed obvious that they’d be upset. Yet Eri couldn’t really find the time in her mind to think about it. She was upset of course, but her mind couldn’t help but pre-occupied with Reina. She wasn’t even sure how long she’d been thinking like this. In fact she didn’t even know what she was really thinking.

Love was definitely too strong a word to explain how she felt. She knew Reina was attractive, but plenty of the other girls were too, so what was different? Eri was given the chance to think about it as the room stayed in silence for the rest of the time they were in there; obviously Yossie’s speech had been an emotional one. Takahashi was the person making the most noise and that was just the occasional sniffing of her nose, which seemed to get more frequent. On their way out the girls nodded and smiled to those still left in the room and headed out quietly. Only Yossie spoke up when Eri, Reina and Risa were left in the room.

“Well I guess I’ll see you guys soon yeah?”

Yossie looked liked she was going to carry on speaking but then decided not to, instead she simply flashed another half-hearted smile and left the room without waiting for a response.

“Hasn’t been the most cheerful of days has it?” Risa spouted aiming her question at Eri who was busy watching Reina. Who in turn was busy looking busy.

“I guess not” Eri replied.

“So you ready then?”

There was a slight pause before Eri answered, suddenly she perked up and realised Risa was talking to her.

“No I-“

Eri cut herself off, she was ready without realising it.

“Err I mean yeah.”

“’Kay then let’s go! See you later Reina!”

Reina whipped around suddenly and replied cheerfully.

“See you later guys!”

Maybe it was a little too cheerfully. As Risa and Eri headed out of the door Ai and Sayumi were in the corridor, Sayumi with her arm around Ai who was in tears. Maybe some people didn’t find it so hard to show they were upset about Yossie.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 04:32:03 PM by Cookie Holiday »

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
Re: Just Another Love Triangle
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »
I'm interested in this fic, please continue~ :D

Love triangle.. So Kamei->Reina and I'm currently trying to figure out who is the other person? :D Since you leave Risa with them, could it be Risa? But my mind also said that the other candidates are Yossie/Aichan/Sayu for various reasons ;D.

Yay for a Kame centered fic involving Reina! :lol:

EDIT:
Yay I'm the first to comment :D.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 06:03:18 AM by Ren »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 08:30:47 AM »
What's wrong with this picture? As Risa and Eri headed out of the door Ai and Sayumi were in the corridor, Sayumi with her arm around Ai who was in tears.
Shouldn't Risa and Sayumi switch places? (Lolz, just kidding) And where are KameMame going by themselves?

Since Risa was the one to call Eri along, my guess is... Risa likes Eri who likes Reina. Of course I could be totally off so I'll be waiting for you to continue.

PS: I really like your writing and how this is going.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 05:28:26 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys, nice to see I actually got some! I'm still not sure if I'm happy with the pace of how things are moving on at this stage, I don't want everything dragging out, but meh, whatever

Chapter 2

As the two of them continued down the corridor Risa gave a glance to her right at Eri hoping to catch her attention, but she seemed to be in a world of her own. She gave a couple more glances hoping for some sort of response but still nothing. Eri had her head facing the floor but she could feel Risa’s eyes watching her, it was obvious she wanted her attention but Eri didn’t feel like talking. Risa gave a small sigh of exasperation and positioned her face literally inches from Eri’s and just stared. Eri started to feel angry, couldn’t she take a hint?

“What?” she snapped at Risa causing her to back away in surprise.

“Well, I was just wondering why you didn’t stop to talk to Ai-chan and Sayu?”

“Should I have?” Eri was already on the verge of tears and she didn’t even know why. Was this her feelings for Yossie coming out? If it was it was a weird way of showing it; she’d just ignored one of her best friends with no subtlety and now here she was half-shouting at another for no good reason.

“Well I’m not saying you had to...Just that I thought you would have.”

Eri didn’t reply but she knew what she wanted to say, if she cared so much why didn’t she go back and talk to Sayumi? Why wasn’t she the one comforting Ai instead of giving her a hard time about it? She was getting more and more upset with herself, she didn’t really want to say these things to Risa, but she only just stopped them from coming out.

“To be honest I’m kind of glad we didn’t stop to talk to them,” Risa said after a brief pause.

“Oh really, why’s that?” Eri asked with genuine curiosity.

Risa put her arm around Eri “Well, it was easy to see that you were upset in the dressing room, I was just wondering if you wanted to talk about it?”

“I wasn’t upset!” Eri said quickly knocking Risa’s arm away. She then realised what she’d said and turned her head away looking nervous.

“You weren’t?” Risa asked with a sort of laugh “Well you’re braver than the rest of us Eric”.

Thankfully she seemed to think it was a way of hiding her sadness, and she felt a smile cross her face as she turned to Risa again “Why have you started calling me that?”

“Well you seem to like it whenever I say it; I guess it’s pretty funny for me seeing that goody grin on your face as well.”

“Shutup!” Eri thumped Risa on the shoulder and laughed.

Though it didn’t hurt Risa rubbed her shoulder, “See you’re feeling okay now!”

“No really I’m fine anyway” Eri replied “Well I guess I am, I’m just thinking about a lot at the moment.” For some reason Eri felt safe talking to Risa, she never would have even hinted at the fact there was something else on her mind. Risa seemed like she’d be okay with whatever she said to her.

“Well I’ve got the perfect way to take your mind off things, how about we all go out for a drink tonight?” Risa said happily looking at Eri with enthusiasm.

“What? Our parents wouldn’t let us all into their house right?”

Risa gave a sort of laugh but at the same time felt a little sorry for Eri because of her naivety. “I didn’t mean at someone else’s house you fool! I mean a proper drink, as in alcohol. Don’t you fancy going to a club or something?”

Already Risa could see Eri’s reluctant face ready to protest.

“Come one you’ll enjoy it once you’re there! I’ve already asked a couple of the others if they were up for it and they’re looking forward to it.”

“Well you’re fine then aren’t you, you guys can go?”

“We won’t be going without you”

“What? Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to, that’s why not.”

“Well…alright, but I’m not getting drunk or anything, I’m not a complete idiot.”

“Yes you are!” Risa said putting her arm around Eri again, “But you’ll have me looking after you so don’t worry about anything okay?”

“But how will we get in? We’re not even-“

“Didn’t I just tell you not to worry about anything? It’s all sorted, leave it to me!”

“Alright then, fine.” Eri was just hoping Reina would be there, though why she didn’t know. Even if she did go she wasn’t going to be able to face talking to her. Maybe she did need to get a little drunk. “Who’ll be there?”

“Everyone’s said yes so far so there’ll be plenty of us. I’ll give everyone a text soon who I haven’t asked and let them know what’s going on.”

The two of them had stepped out of the corridor and into the turn-off leading to the car park for quite some time and Risa still had her arm around Eri.

“Make sure you dress up okay? I can call you Eric but we don’t want anyone else doing that do we?”

“Are you trying to say I look like a man?”

“Who knows?” Risa said sliding her arm from around Eri and catching her on the cheek, it felt to Eri like she’d just stroked her one the face.

“I’ll catch you later!” Risa shouted back hurrying off into the car park.

(There may have been a bit too much spoken text in this part, I prefer writing a bit more descriptive stuff but it was kinda the only way to move things on properly, let me know what you think....please.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:21:15 PM by Cookie Holiday »

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 07:26:25 PM »
Sorry, I am kind of confused here O_O.

So Kame is in a bad mood? What happened with Ai and Sayu anyway? Could it be they have a crush on Gaki/Kame and they notice about Gaki/Kame feelings? I don't really get it yet, seems weird... O_O

I'm feeling the Gaki -> Kame -> Reina love triangle...

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »
“Who knows?” Risa said sliding her arm from around Risa and catching her on the cheek, it felt to Eri like she’d just stroked her one the face.
Typo(??) This bit confused me.

Anyway, YES!!! GakiKame?!  :heart:  :shy2:

Interesting! This is one nutty love triangle. I'm sticking around to see where this goes.  :)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 08:20:39 PM »
Lol, you'd be right that was a typo...an extremly strange one, as you might be able to guess it should say Eri the second time but I'm a fool boy...better get that changed.

Offline nkca_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 12:45:15 AM »
I like what i have read so far^^, and kamei/gaki or kamei/reina is always <3 so looking forward to the next chapter
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:45:44 AM by nkca_ »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:03 AM »
Perfect triangle you have there! Gaki x Kamei , Kamei x Reina... so who does Reina like?  hmm but if all of them go to a club tgt, won't they be attracting ALOT of attention?

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 05:16:40 AM »
Hmmm. Risa's usually not that touchy-feely. Not even with Ai. So I'm 98% sure she likes Eric. Awww but Eri likes Reina. Poor Gaki. 

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 11:26:01 PM »
Awww...cute!

I was thinking more along the lines of Risa like Eri, Eri like Reina, Reina likes Risa.

Keep going! *throws box with Eri covered in chocolate Pocky*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 01:37:48 AM »
Chapter 3

“’Kay then let’s go! See you later Reina!”

Reina whipped around suddenly and replied cheerfully.

“See you later guys!”

As the door shut behind the two girls Reina let out a hefty cough and felt a throat-full of mucus enter her mouth. She looked around back at the door in panic, then down at the floor which was sparkling clean. Grimacing she swallowed hard taking the mucus back down, causing her to almost throw it all back up. Her mouth opened wide but thankfully nothing came out and she breathed a sigh of relief.

After recent events in UFA she knew that she should have known better but Reina sat down beside her plaid bag, unzipped it and started to fumble around looking for her cigarettes. She quickly stopped herself when she heard sobbing outside, she quickly zipped up the back again and straightened up her back waiting for someone to enter the room. Reina let out another sigh after no-one entered, but this time in exasperation. She really wanted…no, needed a cigarette and it had been a long day. She could feel her throat tightening and her eyes started to water in impatience.

Finally deciding that it probably wasn’t a good idea to sit puffing away in the dressing room Reina snatched up her bag from beside her and headed towards the door. As she did she realised the sobbing was still going on outside. She propped her head against the door in an effort to hear any gossip she could gather. Unfortunately she couldn’t pick up on anything except the odd muffled word behind sniffling. Curious to see who exactly was outside and what was going she opened the door and left the changing room.

Almost directly opposite stood Ai and Sayumi, Ai crying into Sayumi’s shoulder. Certainly not a sight you saw everyday. Sayumi looked almost as distressed as Ai, seemingly not knowing what to do or say to comfort her. Reina tried to hide her grin from her face as she spoke out.

“What’s up with you two?”

The two of them looked up slowly to look at her. Reina just wished she could have completed the badass look, the attitude was there, she was still wearing her clothes from the video shoot, but the cigarette was missing from the corner of her mouth. Perhaps the two of them were too disconcerted to realise just what Reina had said but it didn’t seem to bother them.

“Ai-chan is just a little upset about things you know?”

Sayumi said it quite blatantly avoiding saying what the “things” were, as if the mention of Yossie’s graduation might start of Takahashi even more. Sayumi carried on with her voice trembling slightly.

“But we all are aren’t we? So we can get through this together, we’ll be okay.”

It was difficult for Reina to tell if she was speaking to her or Ai, or even if she was trying to convince herself that what she was saying was true. Whatever it was Reina didn’t really have time to stay around to find out, suddenly she felt her gut move and she felt vomit try to escape from her mouth.

“Gotta go!” she said hurriedly clasping her hand over her mouth and darting for the exit.

She slammed into the double doors leading to the car park and rushed to the left-hand corner of the room. Part way there her throat gave up on her and sick spewed from Reina’s mouth. She didn’t really manage to move her hand away in time and it was covered in her own vomit, dripping down her arm. After a couple more heaves Reina turned her attention to her arm, looking at it disgust and almost throwing up again at the sight. Thanks to her being pretty ambidextrous she opened her bag which now lay on the floor quite easily with her clean right hand and managed to pull out some tissues. After giving her arm a rub down Reina still looked at it unhappily as it felt sticky, and smelled terrible.

There wasn’t much else she could do about it so Reina quickly picked up her bag again and continued to head to the left side of the car park. She had a faster pace than usual, trying to get to her destination as quickly as possible. Against the wall of the car park was a door inset with a plaque attached, stating that this was the janitor’s cupboard. Reina pushed the door open, quickly scanned the car park to see if anyone was watching and entered the janitor’s room closing the door behind her.

Cramped was a good word to use for how Reina felt when she was inside, there wasn’t many cleaning materials left but it was still a tiny space for a person to stand in. The lack of light was also pretty deterring but Reina had been in here plenty of times so she was quite adept at searching through her bag and finding what she wanted. Not to mention the fact that she was pretty determined to find her cigarettes after how long she’d had to wait for them. Unzipping her bag once more she delved her hand in and instantly felt the shape of her cigarette packet.

It only took her a few more seconds to find her lighter and Reina quickly put the cigarette to her lips and sparked up the lighter. The faint source of light helped her place the flame against the tip of the cigarette. Reina made a sharp intake of breath as it lit and as the fumes went back suddenly all seemed well again. This was probably the most she’d enjoyed a cigarette in her entire life, granted she’d only smoked for little over a year but still, this was bliss.

Ironically enough it had all started because of Kago, not that Reina picked up the habit from her, in fact the two of them had barely spoken to each other (she seemed way too far up her own ass for Reina to make time for her). Instead it had been at a friends party, one of those usual things: everyone else tries it, you don’t want to be the odd one out right? Usually it takes a little while for people to get addicted but with Reina from the first moment she knew she’d been missing out on these for too long. She didn’t even cough the first time she tried one, something she was quite proud of, though she wasn’t exactly shouting it out from the rooftops.

She’d almost finished smoking when suddenly the text alert from her phone sounded.

“Shit!” she dropped her cigarette in surprise and reached into her bag to find her phone, it took her slightly longer than it had done to find the cigarettes. She checked her unread messages to find one from Niigaki waiting for her. Reina was pleasantly surprised to hear from her, she was one of the few members of the band she didn’t secretly detest.

“Hi how are you? We’re going to the Havana Club again tonight; let me know if you want to come along with us okay?”

Reina smiled, it had certainly been a pretty wild time when they’d last been there, at least what she could remember of it was. She slowly opened the janitor’s door and peered out across the car park, the coast was clear. She stepped out and text back one simple message.

“Sure”

(Thanks for the comments everyone, they really are much appreciated. I found this a bit weird, but does anyone know whether Reina is left or right handed? I tried checking out a few videos and pictures and she seems to use her left and right hands pretty frequently so it was damn hard to tell.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:38:24 AM by Cookie Holiday »

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 10:12:19 AM »
Eh? Oh Haromoni she was eating with right hand so I think she's right handed. Yui is the left-handed one I think.

Smoking Reina? And in this fic, noone in MM knows about that? :D

Interesting. :lol: I dislike smokers though

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
Well, at least Reina's not a druggie...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 01:23:31 PM »
Reina was pleasantly surprised to hear from her, she was one of the few members of the band she didn’t secretly detest.

That's cuz she secretly loves Gaki-san!  :nya: Lolz, sorry, I guess my overactive brain's getting crazy again.
So Reina smokes eh, but isn't all that puking a little too much for smoking? Is there something else wrong??
*sits in corner waiting for update*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 01:26:07 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »
That's cuz she secretly loves Gaki-san!  :nya: Lolz, sorry, I guess my overactive brain's getting crazy again.
:lol: Any Gaki-san love is good with me!

*Sits by lil hamz to wait as well*

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 02:28:14 AM »
Chapter 4

Reina stood in the dank alley as a light rain continued to fall. With its razor wire and tarred walls the back of the Havana club was far less inviting than the front. She tossed her cigarette stub to the floor and checked her phone for the time; 10:47, she’d already been waiting more than ten minutes for the back door to open. The thumping bass of the music could be heard outside the club and Reina looked back at the steel door impatiently. One of the other girls would probably have been worried, being in the dark alley alone, but instead Reina was growing annoyed at just how long Aya was taking.

Just as she was contemplating leaving the back door to the club opened and there stood Aya with a huge grin on her face.

“What the hell took you so long?” Reina said sternly, pushing her way past Aya who was holding the door.

“I was busy talking if you must know.” Aya retorted, the smile instantly vanishing from her face. “And I considered it more important than coming down here to see you.”

If it had been anyone else Reina would have gone berserk, but she had too much respect for Aya. They’d only started to really speak to each other for the past two months or so but already Reina couldn’t believe how much more she’d learnt about Aya. She’d always thought she was good at creating a new public image for herself, but Aya topped anything she’d ever managed. The kawaii image that Aya had perfected couldn’t be any further from the truth; she was someone even Reina wouldn’t mess around with. It was through Miki that she’d gotten to know Aya, she liked to think of herself as part of their little group but Aya still treated Reina like a child. But of course there’s a difference between seriousness and maturity, Aya’s stern exterior and dabblings in the “unsavoury” was sure to catch up with her sometime.

Reina and Miki shared something in common: they both thought that the majority of other Hello! Project members were complete idiots. They discovered they shared this common interest and became relatively good friends. Aya and Miki were famous for the friendship amongst everyone in H!P, and they were also pretty infamous for just exactly what that “friendship” meant exactly. Though after spending some time with the two of them Reina would bet that friendship was as far as it went between them, good friends, very good friends, but still, just friends. One thing was for sure though, there was definitely a lot of trust in there, the two of them were involved in things that could have ended their careers instantly if they were ever found out, things that madde Reina jealous that really they were more badass than she was.

“Argh, whatever.” Reina didn’t bother trying to argue at all. They started to head off up a dark set of stairs.

Aya rolled her eyes “Unfortunately some complete idiots. I was up for a good night tonight but someone thought it was a good idea to invite some of the kids along.”

“The kids?”

“Your mates, Risa and Eri are up there, and that Koharu too.”

“What? Koharu is there? Why?”

“How the fuck do I know?” It didn’t take much for Aya to get annoyed; Reina credited it to the fact that she was probably on a downer most of the time she spoke to her. “She seems half-pissed already, actually.”

“She’s drinking?”

“Oh you really are a soft ass aren’t you? She’s the perfect age to get started anyways, could get her started on some heavier stuff than that tonight.” Aya had a sort of sick grin on her face. Reina’s eyes widened, she was pretty sure she knew what Aya was talking about.

“Are you serious?”

Aya stopped just at the top of the stairs and blocked Reina from getting past. “If you’re going to be like this all night you can turn around right now and get the fuck out of here alright? I don’t need a kid like you bothering me about shit like this okay? I’ve been surprised at how little you’ve pissed me off y’know? But don’t fuckin’ start now, I want a good night tonight and I don’t need you wrecking it. Got it?”

Reina stood there speechless, she wanted to punch her right in the face but she knew that she’d regret it. Instead she just gave a slight nod of the head.

“Good, now stop being soft and let’s have a good night.”

Aya turned around and headed down the corridor before stopping at a door on the left-hand side. Aya took out some keys attached to a chain and unlocked the door. Reina headed in and instantly recognised the room from her last outing here. The room was decorated traditionally, not really fitting for a Cuban themed bar but this was a private room. Fitted, of course with a karaoke machine; which; was being put to use by Yossie. Aya locked the door and head over to sit by Miki. Reina quickly scanned the room and saw a room of familiar faces. Just like Aya had said Risa and Eri were there, as was Koharu, who was lay on the padded seats around the edges of the room half asleep, empty glass dangling in one hand and a wet carpet underneath it. She really did seem very drunk, but she seemed happy at least, a stupid smile filled her face. In the centre of the room was Yossie, Miki and now Aya, while sat alone on the side of the room closest to the door was Sayumi. Reina took one look at her then at Eri, hoping she might get some sort of explanation as to why they weren’t sat together. As she looked over she made eye contact with Eri who’d obviously been staring at her already, she promptly looked away. Risa then looked up and she gave a smile and a wave which Reina returned without even thinking about what she was doing. She walked over and took her seat between Miki and Risa.

“Did I miss anything?” she asked leaning over to Risa’s side but instead got an answer from Miki.

“Get a drink first and then I’ll tell you.”

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 04:27:49 AM »
Damn...the hidden dark side of H!P. o_o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 07:54:11 AM »
Ooooooooooh so H!P gets a private room there. The girls must drink alot then ;) Awww GAM are just friends. Burst my bubble there  :P Koharu gets a stupid smile on her face really often doesn't she, but I like her just cuz she's sush a doofus  :D Hmmmm maybe KameiShige got into a cat fight earlier hence the not sitting together part. Please don't leave us hanging for the next chapter. I almost pulled my hair out here.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:56:49 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »
Wow, badass Aya. Wow. I honestly would be surpirsed if no one did hard drugs and stuff.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green