JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Hyokkori Hyoutan Jima

Author Topic: To Victory or Bust (Chapter 5 :: Flaming Lizards of DOOM!)  (Read 7671 times)

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Warning :: Yes, this is an H!P/Pokemon crossover fic. You have been warned.

Notes :: If you don't know what a pokemon is, I probably don't know too much about it. The reason I'm choosing from season who the hell knows of Pokemon is because they're unbearably adorable (Despite the fact their English names are the suxxors) or they just fit. Or both. Don't worry, I'll try not to make the fic the suxxors.

Profiles

Our Hero

Kamei Eri

Team: (Mood :: Evil. Just. Evil.)
Battle Phrase: "Hey, be nice!", "AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI!"

Niigaki Risa

Team: (Mood :: Drama Queen!)
Battle Phrase: HEY! Ruuuude!.... OMG, Did I hurt you?

Yoshizawa Hitomi

Team: (Mood :: Mimey!)
Battle Phrase: "Hey, I didn't touch her butt! Honest, it's a curse!"

Random Pokemon

None right now!

Other Trainers

Team: (Mood :: Angwie!)
Battle Phrase: "I ain't a Yankee. You're just too stuck up!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Table of Index

1 - Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 Part 1
2 - Chapter 3 Part 2, Chapter 4, Chapter 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Prologue

It was a bright, and sunny day, as opposed to the dark and stormy nights that occurred during the dreary winter seasons of the land of Kinamoto. However, in the quaint town of Hyori, our hero slept.

And slept.

And turned over in her sleep.

And slept some more.

Our hero had found that sleep was much better than what she had planned to do for the morning. And, as her alarm clock let out chirps reminiscent of a cat yowling to the moon from a fence, she let out a sleepy groan before swatting at the source of the obnoxious racket.

It might have been due to the fact that her alarm clock for the day was in fact cat-like, and was yowling at something, though certainly not the moon, that she was forced into a more aware state of being.

It could have also been the fact that the Meowth on her bed did not like being swatted at in the slightest, and decided it was time to wake her up in a less than pleasant manner, or at least a sharper one.

“WAAAAAH!”

Flopping out of bed, her hands instinctively went to the fresh scratch marks on her face, while a cat-like form retreated from the room. Blinking a couple of times, she made sure the scratches were less than fatal before finally opening her mouth and letting out a yawn.

“Kaaaaaaa-chaaaaaan! You’re going to be laaaaate!”

At the sound of her sister’s rather annoying way of calling her, our hero let herself blink a couple more times before letting her mouth contort into a small ‘o’ shape for a few seconds.

Then, the sound of her panic filled the air.

“AIAIAIAIAIAI!”

And thus begins the story of our hero, Kamei Eri, as she starts her long journey to master the Monsters of the Pocket.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 10:37:57 PM by whytphyre »

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Re: To Victory or Bust (Prologue Up!)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »
Then, the sound of her panic filled the air.

“AIAIAIAIAIAI!”

And thus begins the story of our hero, Kamei Eri, as she starts her long journey to master the Monsters of the Pocket.

Hahaha, best part of the whole prologue. XDDD Cracked me up, I tell you.
I can't wait to see what you do with this.
It's a crazy idea, and I'm pretty sure no one's done it before, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Plus, knowing you, it'll probably be quite humorous.

-sets up official reviewing tent-
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 04:12:06 AM »
wow animation and real life people together.XD  I don't know much about Pokemon but that AIAIAIAI was great...made me think of Xena's battle cry and I ended up laughing infront of the computer.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 05:36:25 AM »
I wait and watch with baited breathe..

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »
Wow, it brings back memories of when Pokemon didn't suck. How nostalgic.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: To Victory or Bust (Chapter 1 :: Anything But Twiggy!)
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »
Yay people with not rocks and sticks and things warding me away! ^^ I promise if this starts sucking (Which I hope it doesn't) I'll stop the fic and it can just die 'gracefully.

Thanks for the comments. Now for Chapter 1!

Chapter 1 :: Anything But Twiggy!

“Professor! Professor!”

As the door swung open, Kamei frantically searched for signs of life in the quiet lab, and would have done so for a few more seconds, had the door not come swinging back and slamming her in the face.

“Ow!”

Rubbing her nose, she tried at the door again, this time much more gingerly, as she cautiously entered, eyeing the mountains of books.

“Professor? Hey… where’d these books come from?”

“Oh, you’re so adorable, yes you are! You deserve so much love and attention that I’m going to take care of you myself!”

Kamei blinked, her light brown eyes displaying the confusion that she had shown throughout the rest of her body.

“Professor?”

Venturing closer, the girl gingerly put her hand on a stack of books and craned her neck over them, to see a light brown haired woman in a white labcoat, hugging a yellow mouse, the poor creature looking on the verge of either tears or death. Kamei could not tell which.

“Hey… Professor…”

The woman immediately stared at the girl for a good second or so before finally shooting to an upright position, and changing her ecstatic look to one of a more dignified manner that would have earned her her Professor title. Letting out a noise, Kamei stumbled back, and into another pile of books, causing them to topple over, and into a stack of other books. The Professor paid no heed, holding the Pikachu close to her as she cleared her throat. Kamei gave the taller woman a panicked look.

“I didn’t mean to. Gomen!” she exclaimed, bowing curtly. Chuckling, the elder woman shook her head and gave Kamei a pat on the shoulder.

“Don’t worry. I’ll get Konkon to clean it up later…”

“You certainly will not Professor Abe!”

From out of another mountain range of books came a slightly wide-eyed, yet rather flustered looking black haired girl, who had her hands on her hips, and was glaring at the Professor in what could be considered a death glare.

Well, if one could consider the adorable little look on her face where she looked angry but was just too cute to actually take seriously a death glare. If Kamei had absolutely no sense in her head, she would have walked right up and pinched those cheeks of her’s.

But, it was the Professor that beat her to the catch. As Professor Abe took a hold of the younger girl’s cheeks, she pulled lightly, then started to playfully massage the cheeks with the palm of her hands.

“Who’s an adorable lab assistant? Yes you are. You’re just grumpy, that’s all! I know, you need a nap! Or some sugar. How about some sugar Konno? Does that sound good to you?”

The girl was amazingly resilient to the Professor’s strange treatment, but there seemed to be a decent amount of anger in those adorable eyes, and Kamei was fully aware of it.

“Professor Abe, it took me three hours to alphabetize that specific stack of books. I am most certainly NOT doing it again,” she said through her now inward moving cheeks. The strange woman had taken to poking them as such. By now, the Pikachu that the Professor was holding had hid in one of Konno’s big pockets, staring warily up at both women.

“Ah, Professor? I came for…”

The Professor immediately whirled around and glared at Kamei, silencing the girl almost as fast as she started.

“You. Want. A POKEMON!”

Letting out another cry of surprise, Kamei fell back, onto another pile of books. This was not well received by the already ‘more angry than a cat’ Konno, who took yelling again, this time, at the poor girl, who had no idea what was going on.

“Stop TOPPLING the books!”

Poor Kamei let out a whimper, before hiding from the enraged lab assistant, taking to curling up into a fetal position and hoping the yelling would go away.

Quite similarly to the green little turtle sitting next to her. It was shivering with the same fear that she felt, and she noticed it long enough to have a sudden tendency to poke it, while the dear Professor went back to messing around with her assistant’s cheeks.

As Kamei poked the creature, it let out a small cry before shivering some more. Letting out a small ‘kawaii,’ the girl picked up the shell, and peered inside.

“I won’t hurt you little guy…” she cooed, “I’m Kamei, who’re you?”

There was a small lull, where the events occurred metaphysically paused. Inside the head of Kamei were thoughts running about. One said to take the Pikachu in Konno’s pocket and run, hoping that the Professor would not follow after in rage and anger of ‘kidnapping her new best friend’ or whatever. Another thought said to just run away, forget her want of being a trainer, and crawl back into bed. Her mother’s beauty salon was hiring cheap labor, she could work there for the rest of her life.

But alas, none of these thoughts managed to manifest, as the metaphysical pause fluxuated and flew away to chase after a butterfly.

And Kamei suddenly found herself attached to a green and brown turtle, by way of nose and pinching ‘beak-mouth’ thing, or whatever it was turtles used to eat.

“WAAAAAAAAAAIIIII!” she cried out, arms in the air, as the cute yet vicious little creature held for dear life, pinching as hard as it possibly could to poor Kamei’s nose.

Books flew, assistants got angry, and Professors suddenly found themselves attatched to Pikachus again, before the panic ended, and both Kamei and turtle found themselves sitting next to each other, tears streaming down their faces.

“He started it!” the girl whined. The turtle glared at her a moment before snorting.

’She’s scary,’ was the only thought that went through its head, thinking it better than thinking something along the lines of, ’Oh, her nose is yucky, it tastes like rotted Pokemon food.’

As the two sat and glared, the Professor paced about in front of them, again suffocating the poor electric mouse. She seemed deep in thought.

“I’m glad you found a Pokemon you agree with,” she finally said. At this, they broke from their glares and stared at the Professor.

“WHAT!? I am NOT traveling with thi-“

She stopped again, being met with the Professor’s glare.

“It is not my fault that you’re late. He’s all that’s left.”

Kamei sighed. Of course, trust her to get a Pokemon that hates her guts. She always ended up with all the bad luck.

As she sat there, contemplating the ways she could trade this thing off to get something else, at least something more agreeable with her, a bag was thrust into her arms.

“Your mother packed this and told me to give it to you. She said you wouldn’t have time to say more than a ‘goodbye’ to her this morning, and figured it best I give it to you instead. Something about you never listening to her or something.”

Peering into the bag, Kamei found herself amazingly grateful her mother even remotely existed. Food, water, maps of the region, clothing (underwear included, for just such occasions that they’re needed) and some pokeballs, all in that one bag. How that woman stuffed it all in there was beyond her, but she’d have to stop by and give her mother a hug before leaving town now.

“You and Naetoru should be leaving soon.”

Glancing up at the Professor, Kamei blinked. Naetoru? Who was that? Eyeing the green Pokemon a moment, she started to add numbers in her head, and nodded before smiling at the Professor, who smiled back.

“Preferably before Konno decides to enlist your help for book organization.”

At this, both Trainer and Pokemon were up, and edging for the door, the former of the two bowing a thank you to the Professor.

“Thanks Professor Abe! I don’t know about Naetoru, but I’m very thankful!” she said, again eyeing the creature next to her. He seemed to be thankful too, at least to get away from the chaos in the lab. Maybe he would make a good Pokemon friend.

Kamei smiled lightly at the creature, before holding down her arm for him to climb on. A good Trainer had to at least attempt to be friendly to her Pokemon.

“C’mon Naetoru, looks like we’re gonna be traveling together for awhile. Hop on, let’s try to be friends, hmm?”

She smiled at him to show him she meant no harm. Cautiously, the turtle Pokemon hopped onto her arm, then onto her shoulder.

“Toru!” he cried out happily, rubbing her cheek. It was an adorable little moment, one of those ‘Kodak moments’ that are terribly out of date and no one hears about anymore kind of things.

At least, it was until Naetoru snapped at her ear.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAHH!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As Kamei and Naetoru struggled through their new ‘friendship,’ if one could call it that, another trainer was making their way out of nearby Delia Town, Chikorita in her arms, waving at her parents.

“Don’t worry Dad! I won’t let you down!” she called out, tears in her eyes, same as her father, who was being held back by some of the townsfolk.

“Don’t forget to change your underwear! Or wear a poncho when it’s raining! And FEED yourself when you’re hungry! I don’t want you dying of malnutrition!” he called out to the brunette, who smiled widely and gave one final wave.

“No worries Dad! I’ll be fine!” she reassured, before turning around and letting out a sigh.

“I’ll take care of you Chikorita… just like you’ll take care of me, right?”

“Chiko!”

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
Little turtles are cute but mystery trainers are better!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 04:34:14 PM »
I'm betting that the new trainer is Sayumi. Just a hunch.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »
I'm betting that the new trainer is Sayumi. Just a hunch.

*just giggles and goes back to writing Chapter 2*

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
Awesome chapter. Many moments of hilarity.
I laughed much.
Short sentences.
Really tired.
But I loved it.

And I know who it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. <3
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 09:25:59 PM »
oh wow this actually looks pretty cool!!!

I have that background theme in my head, the one that always plays when something important and heart-warming happens - often near the end of episodes or when something big happens like winning a badge.
the march like one lol.

Can't wait for chapter 2~~!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 09:48:18 PM »
This is quite awesome.  And I just got Pokemon Pearl and named my Turtwig 'Kamei'(Before I read this XD).  <_<
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:48:44 PM by Brat-san »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:19 AM »
I'm not too overly fond of this chapter, but it's merely to establish characters and for... well, humor.

And you guys get to guess who the third and final main character is! (No hints from Fever!)

Chapter 2 :: Mayuge Fun Time!

It was another staring contest between Trainer and Pokemon that caused them to stop in their traveling, despite the fact that they had been doing so for near to three hours without much complaint. Kamei was not sure what exactly was wrong with Naetoru, but she was sure it was not going to spell the end for her someday, when she needed to be saved by some Charizard or something.

Granted, Naetoru stood very little chance against a Charizard anyways (unless it happened to be frightened by little turtles with twigs on their head), but the point still stood.

At least they were in a forest. If it threatened to rain, then they would have enough cover to keep dry, but still be able to glare at each other and not move.

“Toru!”

The Pokemon snorted and looked away. Grunting, Kamei gave him a bash on the head.

“Well stop being stupid then!”

It was fairly obvious that, at this point, they were less than an appropriate team for one another. Kamei thought Naetoru was stupid, and Naetoru thought quite similarly of Kamei. He also still thought her nose, and now her ear, tasted of rotted Pokemon food.

“Toru! Ru, Toru!” he grunted, keeping his glare. She grunted.

“The Professor didn’t even give me a Pokeball for you,” she said in a rather low whine, “Why, oh why did she stick me with you?”

The turtle paid no heed as the girl kept on, eyeing the nearby bushes and, keeping on the same ‘ignore my Trainer’ vein of thought, he went to explore.

“At least you’re a grass pokemon. I hear the first gym’s tough unless you’ve got a grass type. By the time we get there, you should have some sort of cool grass type move, and even if you do now, we’ll be able to train you more…. Hey, where’d you go?”

Kamei suddenly had panic written all over her face as she searched about for her turtle ‘friend,’ but to no avail.

“Naetoru! Naetoru, c’mon, I know we hate each other’s guts, but at least stick with me till I can find you a better trainer, will you?”

Letting out a groan, she mumbled something before standing up from the cross-legged position she was in earlier.

“Naetoru!”

She glared up at the sky, as if cursing whatever insane god she thought she might have remotely believed in because he/she/it/they put her in this stupid position.

Stupid turtles. They had to have been the bane of her existence in every life she led. If she believed in alternate realities, they were probably the bane of her existence to all the other Kamei Eris too. Just because her name was ‘Kamei’ and could easily be mistaken for ‘kame’ or… something.

Stupid turtles.

“Oh, hey, aren’t you a cutie? Are you a Naetoru? Hey, Chikorita, want a boyfriend?”

There was a small silence, before Naetoru stumbled out of the bushes and in front of Kamei again, a huge leaf imprint on his face.

“CHIKO!”

“Chikorita, that was uncalled for!”

Kamei was immediately by her Pokemon, making sure he was in at least decent enough condition to attack whatever it was had hit him first. Whatever it was had to be mean, and nasty, and just overly big.

Or it had to be a cute mix between a blob, a puppy, and something with red eyes. It was absolutely adorable. It just looked pissed.

“Chikorita, come back here!”

As the girl popped out of the bushes, both Kamei and Naetoru let out cries of fear. Staring strangely at the two, the brunette shook her head.

“Chikorita, look at that, we scared ‘em worse than Naetoru scared you!”

Kamei thought about this a moment, and glared at the girl.

“Now hold on just a minute!” she exclaimed, “Who do you think you are?!”

The girl frowned, and eyed Kamei a moment.

’An inch or so shorter… maybe a year younger… horrid fashion sense…’, she thought to herself. She was fairly certain that, as Kamei kept trying to get answers out of her, that she was not going to like her muttering that. It probably would have made things worse.

Like Kamei pinching the girl’s nose to get her attention. Now that was just rude!

“HEY!” she shouted angrily, slapping Kamei’s hand away, “That was uncalled for! I was paying full attention to that… thing you call your voice!”

There was a moment of silence, before the girl’s anger immediately disappeared, being replaced with an expression of concern.

”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… did I hurt you? I didn’t mean to… sometimes I just lose it…”

Kamei was a little scared of her now, more so than she ever thought she would be of Professor Abe. At least Professor Abe was consistent with her mood swings. This girl was just strange.

“Oh god, where are my manners?” the girl continued, “That was silly of me… I’m Niigaki Risa.”

She stuck her hand out for Kamei to shake, and the girl stared at the elder one for a good two seconds before cautiously shaking her hand in return, lest this ‘Niigaki’ girl suddenly got a mood swing enough to want to bite her head off or something.

Though the name ‘Niigaki’ did sound slightly familiar. Shrugging it off, Kamei smiled and nodded.

“Kamei Eri,” she replied, a little more confident that she would make it through this one with her head intact. Niigaki grinned, and wiggled her eyebrows a bit.

“Nice t’meetcha! This is Chikorita. Don’t mind her, she’s always like that.”

Chikorita had taken to keeping her gargoyle statue-esque glare at Naetoru, who glared back in a similar capacity. Kamei nodded.

“This is Naetoru… he’s… new…”

Naetoru’s glare turned from Chikorita onto Kamei, and the Trainer returned the look with one of her own.

Niigaki only laughed.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. Kid like you with a Pokemon like this? If you two keep fighting and nipping at each other, you’ll never make it to the next town let alone through this route!”

Niigaki shrugged, and shook her head.

“Tch… you two are sad… You might as well just turn back now…”

If there was one thing in the world that Kamei and Naetoru could agree on, it was that insults directed in their direction were not good, and glaring was the only right answer.

So, they redirected their anger in Niigaki’s direction. Niigaki blinked at them, before frowning.

“FINE! I get it! You don’t have to get all angry at me!” she said, a little on the panicked side, “You two’ll be fine! Just stop glaring!”

At about the same time, Kamei and Naetoru thought, nodded, and smiled again. Rolling her shoulder back uncomfortably, Niigaki mumbled something.

“Stupid woman, where’d she go? How’m I supposed to meet her here if she gets caught up in something? Can’t she at least tell me to meet her at a town instead of some ambiguous route? We wouldn’t get lost…”

Tilting her head to one side, Kamei blinked.

“Huh?”

“Oh! I’m sorry… I’m supposed to meet someone on this path… we were gonna go adventuring together… if you could call it that. Our dads were Trainers together when they adventured around, so this woman calls me up one day and asks if I’ve ever thought about training a Pokemon. I have no idea who she is… we hadn’t seen each other since she threw dirt in my eye… when I was like, two.”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind. It isn’t important…. Hey, kid.”

“Kamei.”

“Right, Turtle girl.”

“Kamei.”

Niigaki blinked at her, and raised her brow.

“Turtle. Girl.”

Kamei snorted.

“Kamei.”

Niigaki tried again, this time with fingers pinching the poor girl’s nose.

“Turtle Girl.”

Letting out a rather nasaly noise of defeat, Kamei sighed.

Stupid turtles.

“Fine.”

Smiling, Niigaki let go of Kamei’s nose, and took to searching for her friend or whatever.

“Wanna travel together?”

It was quite a spontaneous question on Niigaki’s part, but Kamei figured the girl was out of her mind anyways.

“I won’t take no for an answer.”

Of course not. That would have been much too easy for Kamei to just say ‘no’ in a polite manner and run back home to Hyori, screaming bloody murder.

“I guess. Not like I have anyone better to travel with.”

Naetoru stared at his Trainer, anger in his eyes. If he could reach up to one of those icky tasting body parts again, he would latch on and not let go till she said ‘Wartortle,’ or whatever it was humans called their father’s brotherly equivalent. He had heard Konno try to teach him about it, but he really was paying more attention to the strange yellow tail in front of him. It was so crinkly, and full of electricity when he bit it. Never again would he bite a tail as long as he lived.

“Great! You can help me find her then. She’s goofy looking, a little weird… and… well, you’ll know her when you see her. She gropes anything that moves.”

’Groping? Moves? What? Ew?’ Kamei thought, as Niigaki went on.

“I might be over exaggerating the groping part a bit.”

Oh boy, did Kamei hope so. As Niigaki tried to figure out whether ‘groping’ and ‘exploring’ meant the same thing, or whatever, Kamei shook her head, and looked down, just in time to see a cute little pink thing staring right back up at her.

“Mime! Mime!” it said happily, waving its arms about. Kamei grinned.

“Hey there cutie…”

“Mime Mime!” it shouted again, and then took to toddling over to Chikorita. There was a small conversation that went between them, before the small Pokemon smacked Chikorita square in the cheek, and ran off into the bushes, deeper into the forest. Chikorita glared.

“CHIKO!” she shouted, running off after it. Kamei blinked.

“Oh! Hey, wait!” she called, then glanced over at Niigaki, who was still ranting. Rolling her eyes, Kamei scooped up a rather ornery Naetoru, and grabbed a hold of Niigaki’s arm, before dashing off after Chikorita.

She was fairly positive Niigaki did not want to lose two friends in one day.

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
Re: To Victory or Bust (Chapter 2 :: Mayuge Fun Time!)
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:31 AM »
...I demand a scene where Maki shows up with a Pochama/Piplup!!! Penguins be the cutest EVER!!!

Miki's better off with Flying-types, since she embodied a pigeon on HaroMoni Theater last year so well.  :D

ehehe...so here's a better question, will you stick to using the Japanese names or will you incorporate the US names later on? ;D

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: To Victory or Bust (Chapter 3, Part 1 :: Iroppoi Jirettai
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »
Okay, I thought about it awhile, and I figured I'll update Chapter 3 into two parts. For those of you speculating on who the 'groper' is... you'll see.

I'll give you a hint, it's not Miki.

You get one more hint, but it's in the chapter somewhere. Anyone who figures it out gets a cookie.

And anyone who already knows has a steady supply of cookies so they can keep it secret!

To answer your question Sakura, I'm going with mostly Japanese names for the 4th gen, because a good half of them sound funny next to names like 'Kamei Eri' and 'Niigaki Risa' and all that. I'll switch 'em up when it seems appropriate ^^

On to Chapter 3...... part 1!

Chapter 3, Part 1 :: Iroppoi Jirettai

“Mime… Mime mime MIME!”

Chikorita had been chasing after the other Pokemon for quite a long while, unsure how long ‘a long while’ was in her small, overly dramatic mind. At this point now, all that mattered was getting to that little pink jerk who decided slapping her was a good idea, and slapping it back.

She had yet to notice that she had run out of the forest and back onto the route’s road, which had a sign standing next to it, reading:

⇐ Caterpie Crawl (Route 301)
 ==> Kyuari Town

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kamei had lost track of Chikorita, and was wheezing on the ground like a fish Pokemon out of water. Niigaki was still debating whether her friend ‘groped’ or ‘explored.’

Naetoru snickered at the scene, sitting on a tree stump next to them.

It was then that Niigaki noticed something green was missing.

“Where’d Chikorita run off to?”

Holding up a weak arm to attempt to get the older girl’s attention, Kamei tried to speak with words, but found that the ghoulish noises that resembled ‘gasping for breath’ were much easier to make.

“… She isn’t drowning is she?!” the brunette demanded. Letting out a raspy groan, Kamei shook her head.

“Pink…ran off… slapped…” she finally managed before slumping onto the ground again. Naetoru snickered.

“Pink… slapped… what!? She got abducted by a Jigglypuff?!”

Niigaki now had her hands on Kamei’s shoulders, shaking the girl back and forth, trying to get her answers that way.

“Noooooooo!”

The feeling of being shaken was not pleasant to Kamei, who tried to stop Niigaki from continuing.

“A pink thing… slapped Chikorita… and ran off...” she managed, between shakes, “… And Chikorita… followed…”

The shaking stopped for a good few seconds before starting again, this time much more fiercely.

“Why did we stop!? Why can’t you explain the ‘pink thing’ anymore than that!? What is wrong with you!?”

Letting out a shout, Kamei pushed away from the girl, causing Niigaki to fall and land on her bottom.

“What’s wrong with ME!? What’s wrong with YOU!? Geez, don’t they have medication for people like you?”

At this point, both girls felt rather abused, and the awkward silence that followed caused Naetoru to hop off of his trunk perch and sit between them, facing Niigaki more than Kamei.

Then he stood on his hind paws and started waving his forepaws around in a manner not like him. Niigaki stared a moment.

“Nae! Nae!” he exclaimed, almost nothing like he would do. Kamei fumed at him.

“What the heck is that!? How could you be thinking about charades at a time like this?!”

As she screamed at him, he mimicked her actions by flailing his paws around much like she was doing at him now.

Tilting her head to one side, Niigaki stared at Naetoru for a good long moment.

“I’m sorry little buddy, but charades really isn’t the answer to the problem…” she said. Letting out a sigh, Naetoru slumped down on all fours again, before dashing off to where he thought Chikorita had gone off to. Kamei let out a noise.

“Not again…”

“And stay out ya pervert!”

Thrown out of another restaurant. Third time this week too. It was so not her fault that her hands wandered the way they did!

Okay, yes it was. She had to keep more self control sometimes.

But… that butt just got in the way! Body parts always got in the way! Stupid feminine sensitivity. Or whatever.

Wait, she didn’t actually touch anything this time! She was just flirting! Hey! No fair!

Stupid restaurant was always biased against people who had reputations. They all usually were.

Snorting, she sat on the sidewalk, contemplating the many reasons she could have possibly been kicked out of the establishment.

“Mime!”

Glancing over, she grinned. There was her Mime Jr. It looked like he made a friend too.

Well, if one could call the angry, green … blob thing, a friend.

“Kyuari Town. Dang. Not usually this barren…”

Niigaki had one hand on her hip, and one around Kamei’s, supporting the younger girl as she rasped for breath and writhed around like a little fishie.

“I’m gonna start calling you Slowpoke if you don’t get used to running,” she stated, nudging Kamei with her hip. In response, Kamei let out a small groan.

“You’re so meaaaaan…” she whined. Naetoru was sitting on the sidewalk, snickering at the two. Maybe Niigaki was just what Kamei needed to help her with an attitude change.

Niigaki stared at Kamei a moment, before shrugging.

“You’re such a baby. C’mon, let’s figure out what’s wrong.”

She started to drag Kamei along, when she stopped, and listened a moment.

“Kitanai!”

Followed by the sound of a slap. Niigaki grinned.

“That’s my friend!”

Before Kamei could say ‘Fine, leave me here then,’ she felt herself being tugged along, almost dragging her feet along the sidewalk. How degrading.

Naetoru was slightly confused. What about Chikorita? Was the point of him running away to look for her, or lead them to Kyuari?

Whatever.

He followed behind them, hoping that they would eventually run into the other grass Pokemon. At least she was semi-intelligent.

“Wait… weren’t… wasn’t… who’s… what’s going on!?” Kamei finally asked, after managing to stumble to her feet and follow at a decent pace.

“My friend probably found Chikorita. I’m not too worried about ‘er. She can take care of herself.”

Kamei blinked. Wow, either this girl had a dual personality or she grew used to people and Pokemon running from her on a normal basis. Or both.

Whatever the case, she followed along the sidewalk, until her eyes started wandering. Kyuari Town was bigger than Hyori. It looked more like a city to be honest, and she was surprised it was not named ‘City’ instead. It was probably a mystery of life she was never going to figure out.

“Didn’t you hear me?! I said no!”

Another slapping noise caused Niigaki to walk a bit faster, and Kamei to stumble over her two feet, this time really being dragged along.

She should have been born a puppy. At least puppies could keep up.

“You!”

Finding a sudden stop in movement and dragging, Kamei stumbled upwards again. There, in front of them was a woman, taller than they were, with dark brown hair and brilliant brown eyes. She grinned at the two, in a grin that Kamei could only describe as the ‘most beautiful grin she had ever seen.’

“Risa, there you are! What took ya so long? And who’s this, your new girlfriend?”

Both Kamei and Niigaki blushed before parting and crossing their arms against their chest, looking away from each other.

“No,” Niigaki insisted, “Kid’s too young and too immature for me.”

“She needs bipolar medication,” Kamei said in agreement. They gave each other a glare before returning to their former directions.

“Turtle Girl.”

“Drama Queen.”

The woman laughed, a mix between an evil cackle and… something Kamei could not describe without a dictionary. It was frightening, but strangely soothing at the same time.

“You kids are full of it sometimes,” the woman said, grin still plastered on her face, “Oh, Ri-Nii, I found your Chikorita. She was about ready to chase poor Mime Jr. down an alleyway.”

As if on cue, Chikorita popped out from inside the woman’s backpack, which was slung over her shoulder, and trotted right up to Niigaki.

“Chi-ko!” she said, angrily. Niigaki glared.

“Well that’s your fault for chasing after a Mime Jr.”

“Chiko! Chi, Chiko!”

“Oh, don’t give me that!”

Offline deviousmind

• ecchi
  • want my foot up ur $%??? >:/ ...jk ;)
Re: To Victory or Bust (Chapter 3, Part 1 :: Iroppoi Jirettai)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »
ahaha funny story!,  keep it up

"It was shivering with the same fear that she felt, and she noticed it long enough to have a sudden tendency to poke it",...omg adorable :luvluv1:

somehow..i think..wish..that the gropping person is ....MIKI! :lol:...but she doesnt have black hair does she? :badluck:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »
somehow..i think..wish..that the gropping person is ....MIKI! :lol:...but she doesnt have black hair does she? :badluck:

I won't tell anyone anything regarding who it is until the chapter comes up. However, I will say this:

Finding a sudden stop in movement and dragging, Kamei stumbled upwards again. There, in front of them was a woman, taller than they were, with dark brown hair and brilliant brown eyes. She grinned at the two, in a grin that Kamei could only describe as the ‘most beautiful grin she had ever seen.’

Black it is not ^^;;

Offline deviousmind

• ecchi
  • want my foot up ur $%??? >:/ ...jk ;)
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 08:44:08 PM »
ahhhhhhh! fine i red too fast... :bigdeal:

"But… that butt just got in the way! Body parts always got in the way! Stupid feminine sensitivity. Or whatever."

tehehe, funny part....yeah body parts ALWAYS get in the way..totally understand her  :wahaha:

and yeah....i red the story again , cant help it

coming up with the chap yet?????... :D

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
[finishes reading chapter and exits lurker mode] OMG...!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS!! It's [highlight for my answer]GOTOU MAKI!!!! =D Do I get a cookie now? =P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:55:45 PM by jafeijai »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 11:03:03 PM »
[finishes reading chapter and exits lurker mode] OMG...!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS!! It's [highlight for my answer]name bleeped out for not being quoted purposes!!!! =D Do I get a cookie now? =P

I'll give out a cookie when I post the rest of chapter 3 ^^;;

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Hyokkori Hyoutan Jima