JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed

Author Topic: E3 2012  (Read 30905 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: E3 2009
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »
All I know is, it's in very good hands.

Where did you see ME2 zoolander? I've gotta watch it if only to possibly see Tali's unmasked face though why she's unmasked I don't know, seeing as she could die :o Oh and blowing off limbs? HELL. YES

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 01:46:45 AM »
Saw it demoed on G4 yesterday, they did a hands on thing right after the press conferences.

Can watch it here: http://e3.g4tv.com/videos/38775/Mass-Effect-2-Preview-Hands-On/

Around 1:30 you can see someone in the squad with the hood but no mask so it's possible. I could just be seeing things again. :lol:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
Actually!! I just watched the PS3 motion sensor demo and it's actually pretty cool! It more or less is Eyetoy 2 with a couple of wiimotes with motion plus packs, but you can really do a lot of cool things with it!
If it can judge distance better than the motion plus wiimote (it looks like it probably can) then it's probably the best motion controller you can get.

Plus it can probably do all the unaccurate painting and flailing around stuff that the 360 thing can do since it uses a webcam, they can just call it Eyetoy 2. I mean what's M$ going to do? take them to court for stealing the idea they stole from Eyetoy 1 and the Wii? lol.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
Castlevania : Lords Of Shadow - It's in 3D, overseen by Hideo Kojima

*SPOILER*

But the Normandy?! NOOOOO. Hope it's not central to the story that it gets blown up, because it's a sexy ship.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »
Castlevania : Lords of shadow is just fantastic !

I'm playin' those games since NES and I'm very happy to see -at last- an amazing 3D like this with this awesome atmosphere.

Of course, you can say that it's like God of War but, shit, CASTLEVANIA RULEZ !

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »
E3 last year was such a letdown. And it wasn't just the lack of big announcements, the glitz, the glamour. No, there was one thing sorely missing that thankfully wasn't looked over this year...

My favourite? 1.05-1.09. Why? Sayumi Michishige lookalike - especially when she smiles :drool: :drool:

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 10:05:27 AM »
I want to see, if there is any glitches in Harvest Moon: Animal Parade :lol:
Because in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, there was many glitches... I don't have the US Game myself... I say only that, what I saw on You Tube...
I'm waiting for the EU release. XD It should be out sometime in autumn or winter << But I want more Animal Parade T_T It looks so awesome....

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: E3 2010
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 02:16:54 PM »
It's that time of year again! Starting next week there's gonna be a slew of game news, new games in development and news from Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo on what to expect from them over the upcoming year. Microsoft will naturally be focused on Natal, Sony on their own motion sensor but what about Nintendo? 3DS? Maybe, just maybe......a console bound Zelda?

So with that in mind this is the topic where you can discuss what you've seen at E3 and which ones excite you.

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
KINGDOM HEEEAARTS!!! :panic:

I know now... without a DOUBT! Kingdom Hearts.. is LIGHT! XD

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 08:13:19 PM »
I'm most excited for Saints Row 3. I can't get enough of the series. Also looking forward to the new Zelda.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2010, 10:06:23 PM »
Starting off pretty well already. A new Marvel vs Capcom 3 teaser.
Would've been better if they had more than 5 seconds of the clip though.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 10:12:54 PM by winner »

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2010, 11:57:41 AM »
E3... my most beloved VG moment of the year...  :love:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »
I want to know more about this NATAL thing.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
^ Apparently they renamed it to 'Wave'

To me though, it'll always be Natal.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »
I think it's quite dumb to change a name that has been ingrained in those who know about it...

Guess it doesn't matter though - companies always do it.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2010, 10:39:24 PM »
me think that 'Natal' was just the code name ... like longhorn for vista

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2010, 04:19:05 AM »
Man I love  E3 time of year, even if it never is as epic as I think it's gonna be. I kinda get excited like a kid at Christmas. :lol: Especially with the big press conferences. Most years I go away underwhelmed but it looks like this year could be really great with lots of announcements.

Already a lot of leaks beforehand.

Project Natal is now.....

Kinect!

•Kinectimals lets you train and play with 20 different virtual cats, including a lion, cheetah and tiger.

•Joyride, a racing game, lets players use their hands to hold an imaginary steering wheel — pull your hands toward you and push back out for an acceleration boost — and their bodies to execute jumps and tricks.

•Kinect Sports has six activities including boxing, bowling, beach volleyball, track and field, soccer and table tennis. To serve a volleyball, you mimic the real motion; in soccer, you can kick the ball or do a header.

•Kinect Adventures includes a river-raft time trial and obstacle course, playable by up to four players. On the raft, playing as a duo, you and a partner must lean one way or another to steer. Jumping helps the raft reach special areas for extra points.

•Dance Central, in development by MTV Games, brings a So You Think You Can Dance experience home.

•Star Wars characters and iconic Disney favorites will be featured in separate new games being developed at Microsoft in conjunction with LucasArts and Disney.
I'm not really interested as of yet, however...

360 Slim!

Now that I might be interested in. 250 gig, wifi intigrated, kinda ugly ect.

But what I really want to see is all the new games info/announcements for all the systems. :twothumbs

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2010, 12:55:59 AM »
What a horrible name XD Saw some of the games on display and well, I guess I still have my doubts. Looks fun and all, but I can expect the novelty to wear off pretty quickly with me. I'll have to wait on people who've actually played it and experienced it to know what it's like. Fanboys are crying out why MS have ditched the hardcore audience but I don't think that's the case. Seems to me that MS will always release the hardcore games with controller input (just see GOW3, MGS:Rising, Halo:Reach, COD and this new exclusive from Crytek as proof), but the Natal stuff is targeted more at the casual audience. I realise there will probably be games released for this that will appeal to the hardcore audience as well like the Star Wars tech demo, but I'm not willing to buy it for a supposed $149.

Too late in the day to post updates but at the time of writing, I've seen some pretty good footage of the games I've listed above. Something about the COD footage that left me unimpressed though. I'm sure it's probably a good game if I should get my hands on it but I wasn't really enjoying watching it.

Look at me all pessimistic XD On the plus side, MGS:Rising looks cool, and I'm intrigued by this Crytek exclusive. I'm excited to find out more about other games during the conference though. Will have to keep an eye out on the many many videos and articles over the upcoming week.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2010, 01:05:56 AM »
... Kinect? Derpaderp. Dorky name alert! Haha, also obligatory; "Hey look! We're the Wii, except... shinier 8D and more ...'hardcore', yeah, really!". Ffff.

I'm honestly not paying that close attention to E3, but it's fun to get random updates like this. Looking forward to news on what Nintendo's got in store :D

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:25 AM »
MGS Rising

cutting + bullet-time = cutlet time :bow:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed