JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Romance

Author Topic: Underrated people in H!P  (Read 25722 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Re: Underrated people in H!P
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »
1st gen D:

Okay, so Nacchi gets alot of love, but what about the over four?

They're awesome. Yuko and Kaori should really be doing more.

Asuka and Aya were amazing. Asuka was one of the best vocalists Momusu has ever had.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Megu_Megumi

• ☆☆☆(みつぼし)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »
Melon Kinenbi are underrated, but they're just awesome, they have cool voices, and looks pretty, megumi is cute, ayumi and masae are gorgeous and hitomi is funny. I really love their songs and i just can't understand why they haven't more fans.
I can say the same things about Kaorin, and all momusu 1st gen.

.♥Maki Goto♥. 510 FOREVER

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »
All the talented girls in H!P are underrated 

It's sad :mon cry:

MELON KINENBI............THE POSSIBLE................WONDER GIRLS
Thanks mini*wheat and genericpaperdoll

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 04:35:38 PM »
Only underrated H!P folk that come to mind are Eri and Chisato. 

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 04:49:37 PM »
All the talented girls in H!P are underrated 

It's sad :mon cry:
That's right! I need a Yuki Maeda Album, please :cry:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
A few years ago I would of said Risa was underrated, because not many people seemed to like her, in fact I recall a certain Risa & Aichan thread on another forum that had barely any Risa content at all (which annoyed me greatly) and I felt quite alone sometimes as a fan of Risa's... but... it's a way different now lol, I'm glad lots of people are seeing her talent at last.

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
chisato, eri, and chinami are all very much underrated/underused.

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
Poor Eri, she has such a cute voice and she rarely ever gets the chance to show it off.

Since what I've wanted to say here has pretty much been said, I'll say Aika. I've been an Aika fan since the beginning. Sure, her voice was a little... shaky at first, and her dancing sucked. But she has improved so much. What Koharu has done in 2 and a half years, Aika has done in a few months. She has a cute and unique voice, and her smile and attitude can cheer anyone up easily. But why do people hate her? "She sucked in the audition and has a stupid voice." Mehh.

Offline magurosan

• Member+
  • Maasa Is Pure LOVE
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 10:09:36 PM »
Poor Eri, she has such a cute voice and she rarely ever gets the chance to show it off.

Since what I've wanted to say here has pretty much been said, I'll say Aika. I've been an Aika fan since the beginning. Sure, her voice was a little... shaky at first, and her dancing sucked. But she has improved so much. What Koharu has done in 2 and a half years, Aika has done in a few months. She has a cute and unique voice, and her smile and attitude can cheer anyone up easily. But why do people hate her? "She sucked in the audition and has a stupid voice." Mehh.

I really don't think she's that underrated, but my judging may not be so good since I don't watch the shows or the perfomances that much...
But I really DO think that she's cute, portraits a sweet personality and seems very polite!
Maasa... My little queen is underrated. She may not have a good voice but she has a very bright personality. She's turning into a beautiful woman so that why all the Berryz should be envious of her.
I generally agree with all of you. Elder Club + Iida Kaori (she has such a charm!)

Maguro ScreenShot Service! I take requests: uen_maguro@hotmail.com; just tell me the PV you want screenshoted!
:heart: Nari Hajimeta Koi no BELL :heart: --> Best Single EVER
I love Berryz Koubou.
I love Maasa Sudou. I love her... I just LOVE HER.

FIRST KISS is the best H!P song ever.
Aya Matsuura is :heart: x 1,000,000.
I am Dominican Republic's number 1 Hello! Project AND Maasa Sudou fan.
This forum rocks

Offline claymore

• Shining Hustler
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »
I think that asami kimura, miuna, rinne, and sayaka ichii were underrated. I wish that miuna was given a chance to show more of her talent.
"This isn’t an invention, it’s a responsibility. We need to study this, and if we find that it will help mankind move peacefully forward, then we shall share it’s teachings, because we are not only men of science, we are men of hope."

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »
Kei-chan.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 10:47:01 PM »
Maeda Yuki, Mika Todd, all of T&C Bomber, Yasuda Kei, Nakazawa Yuko, Heike Michiyo

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 12:00:25 AM »
Yasuda Kei and Inaba Atsuko.   They both get tossed aside as "Eww so-and-so" (moreso Atsuko), but they happen to be two of the most talented members of Hello! Project.  Any opportunity I get to see Kei and Inaba perform, I cherish.

Offline isuzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 01:46:44 AM »
Chisato and Eri

they can REALLY sing, but barely get 1 line in a song

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2007, 02:09:47 AM »
Kei, Chisato, Maasa, Captain, and....others I can't think of now
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 10:37:53 PM »
Like others have said Koha doesn't get the credit she deserves despite some of her sales figures. I'm a fan myself but it's fair enough that other people aren't, what I can't udnerstand is why some people hate her as much as they do. I reckon Mari and Kaori were under-rated too, simply because they did a great job and were two of the longest (maybe even the longest?) serving members without ever really getting too much recognition. Without Mari I never would have evn bothered listening to H!P so she always have a place in my heart for that. ;)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 11:02:16 PM »
Like others have said Koha doesn't get the credit she deserves despite some of her sales figures. I'm a fan myself but it's fair enough that other people aren't, what I can't udnerstand is why some people hate her as much as they do.

I'm not a fan of Koharu so I'll put this as soft as I can: I think it's because she gets to be center in singles and gets a lot more lines even though she(in my opinion, and I guess in the opinion of those who hate her) isn't as qualified for those things as other girls in MM are. That + the fact that some of those other girls barely get lines or spotlight = Koharu haters. Then there's people who just hate everything about her, just because it's a matter of taste. I do agree though that all of this may not let them see that Koharu is actually a good entertainer, so maybe she could be underrated in that sense.

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 11:31:43 PM »
Yasuda Kei. She has a great voice and I wish she could have more chances to perform.

Offline S-N-I-P-E-R

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 11:56:26 PM »
My list lol...: Maeda Yuki - Greatest voice in h!p
Keichan
Kaorin
Eri

I really think they all have very beautiful voices yet tsunku never seems to see that.
Goodluck Yossie :heart:

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2007, 12:14:15 AM »
Chinami, Maasa, Saki [Shimizu] and Chisato!

- Chinami's just plain awesome. She's always cheerful and tries her hardest, and she gets such little credit.
- Maasa totally proved that she's improved SO MUCH in this video from their most recent concert DVD--
After seeing that, I demand more Maasa!
- Saki Shimizu. It's so sad how few lines she gets. She has a lovely voice, as evidenced here: It's just a shame!
- Chisato. I think this one goes without saying. Chisato's got an awesome voice, and they don't give her a chance to really shine.

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Romance