JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Break A Mirror

Author Topic: [TUTORIAL] How to record a radio show (DJs and Listeners)  (Read 25761 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[TUTORIAL] How to record a radio show (DJs and Listeners)
« on: March 07, 2008, 06:15:02 AM »
Ever wanted to record a show and put it on ur MP3 player THE SECOND you listened to the show? Ever wanted to record a show and upload for your listeners?

Here is...
how to record a radio show (DJs and Listeners)

For listeners

Download the software: http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/

Right click the Winamp and Choose Options > Preferences. Choose General Purpose. Click choose Stream Ripper and click Configure

and you'll see Stream Ripper pop up. Play JPHiP Radio and press record!

You can mess with the options like choose what folder to record the files in, etc.

Thanks ~Dan~ for the tip.

For DJs:

Just click in Shoutcast options, go to Configure > Advanced Options and tick "Save archive of stream"

Thanks Odango for the tip.

Personally, I like to use streamripper to blackmail DJs when do something funny on the radio :lol:

KIDDING!

Offline EasterOliver

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to record a radio show (DJs and Listeners)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 11:20:49 PM »
Ever wanted to record a show and put it on ur MP3 player THE SECOND you listened to the show? Ever wanted to record a show and upload for your listeners?

Here is...
how to record a radio show (DJs and Listeners)

For listeners

Download the software: http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/

Right click the Winamp and Choose Options > Preferences. Choose General Purpose. Click choose Stream Ripper and click Configure

and you'll see Stream Ripper pop up. Play JPHiP Radio and press record!

You can mess with the options like choose what folder to record the files in, etc.

Thanks ~Dan~ for the tip.

For DJs:

Just click in Shoutcast options, go to Configure > Advanced Options and tick "Save archive of stream"

Thanks Odango for the tip.

Personally, I like to use these supplements to get rid of gyno and streamripper to blackmail DJs when do something funny on the radio :lol:

KIDDING!

Thanks for this guide. I was actually in searching of this from so many days, and I found this here that how records an MP3 show.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:17:53 AM by EasterOliver »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Break A Mirror