JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket

Author Topic: [US] Matt Damon  (Read 6115 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Matt Damon
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:51 AM »
Matt Damon

Matthew Paige Damon (born October 8, 1970) is an American actor, writer and philanthropist whose career was launched following the success of the film Good Will Hunting, from a screenplay he co-wrote with friend Ben Affleck. The pair won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay and the Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay for the work and Damon garnered multiple nominations for Best Actor for his lead performance in the same film. Damon has gone on to star in films such as Saving Private Ryan, The Talented Mr. Ripley, the Ocean's series, the Bourne series, Syriana, The Good Shepherd, and The Departed.

He has received multiple award nominations for his film performances and has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Damon is one of the top thirty-five highest grossing actors of all time. In 2007, he was named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine. Damon has been actively involved in charitable work, including the ONE Campaign, H2O Africa Foundation, and Water.org. With his wife, Luciana Bozán Barroso, Damon has two daughters, Isabella and Gia, and stepdaughter Alexia from Barroso's prior marriage.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia

Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel Live - he gets angry as hell

Matt Damon Does Matthew McConaughey

F**king Matt Damon & Ben Affleck! TOO FUNNY!!

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Re: [US] Matt Damon
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:47:25 AM »

THOSE EYES.  :wub:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [US] Matt Damon
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 07:56:33 AM »
You know xerony should fuckin go to Bourne 7 set and go WHERES MY TRAILER!! XD

His The Martian was pretty touching, like FUUUUUUUUCK there goes all my crops I'm a botanist BIOTCH!!

GUILTY have not seen any Bourne series. Where da fuck was I??

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket