JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki

Author Topic: Wonder Musume!? [Track 3: Renai Revolution 21]  (Read 8540 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Wonder Musume!? [Track 2: Irony]
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 01:19:14 AM »
Track 2:
Irony

The meeting went off without a hitch…Well, that is… if you don’t include two women lost in their own world—or as the others claim: lost in each other’s eyes? But in the eyes of Takahashi Ai and Min Sun Ye, they were thinking a certain thought:

SHE’S the leader!?
Wooooooooooooooooooo...leedah-leedah time!!! XD

Last thing that Ai registered, Gaki-san and a crimson-haired woman on the Wonder Girls’ side seemed to do most of the talking while she and Sun ye were still staring blankly at each other, evidently still stunned.
Talk about having similar character traits. :P

you really don’t want to object to singing in Korean?” the manager bit back his lip, scratching his brow.

“It would be a pleasant challenge for all of us, but it will be for the better to tie us closer, right?” Risa added in, nudging Ai with her knee.

“Yes, if my sub-leader agrees with it, then we all really shouldn’t have a problem, right?” Ai replied right after, suddenly realizing what the conversation was about. It could be a challenge for the others who weren’t as Korean-savvy as Risa, but for someone like Ai who had already shown interest in English, perhaps the transition to Korean wouldn’t be too bad.
Good points there. It would definitely be a good start to bridging the gap between the two groups, and promote themselves more in a new way.

“And I’m assuming you girls have no trouble singing in Japanese?” the manager turned to look at the Wonder Girls sitting on the other side of Morning Musume, looking incredibly concentrated at the meeting save for one woman who seemed to be fascinated at the function of her fingers, interlacing them in and out of different hand positions.
And of course, the reverse could/would also apply to WG. :yep:

“Excuse me?” the manager said aloud, catching the said woman’s attention.

She looked at him with large doe-like eyes before replying with an soft “gomen.”

Ai wasn’t sure if she was seeing correctly, but she could have sworn that the bored teen sitting next to the doe-like woman scrunched up her nose before she heard a subtle thud and the brunette twitched her lips a little, as if silencing a grunt of pain? Dismissing that, she returned her attention to the manager.
Busted.  :D

“Well if there are no further questions…” the manager began, but was soon interrupted.

“Can I schedule our practices?”

Everyone looked at the two leaders who managed to miraculously say the exact same words at the exact same time. Even Ai and Sun Ye looked at each other with a sort of ‘what the heck?’ look before Ai spoke.

“I want to try and concentrate everyone on the practices to give a top-notch performance.”

“We have to be able to awe everyone, so we need to put as much effort as possible to deliver the charismatic aura to the audience,” Sun Ye added.

“In fact, pack our schedules until the performance date!”

“Yes, I agree, we must definitely work very hard.”

“We must refine our moves as much as possible.”
Yes, that's it, get as much rehearsal time together as possible...for the sake of the performances, naturally. ;D

Everyone else watched as the two continued to finish each other’s sentences, staring in awe and bewilderment. Out of the corner of Ai’s eye, she noticed Reina whispering something like ‘is your leader… a workaholic too…?’ to the other side of the table. The other four wonder girls widened their eyes and nodded slowly, really exaggerating a ‘yes’ to the question.

Next to her, she heard Risa muse “So this is what happens when two super workaholics team up…”

“We’re doomed…” the young teen on the far end of the table groaned.
:wahaha:

*MM SELF-INTROS*
:rofl:

OMGASS, "I'm Aika, the one WHO BRINGS FOOD"!
:on lol:

*SUN YE CONGRADULATES RISA*
OSNAP!!!
:mon lmao:

“Y-you…!” Ai stood up and pointed at Sun Ye, “Come with me for a second… to that corner…”

Sun Ye obliged confusedly and the two leaders huddled over in the corner of the meeting room.

“Sun Ye-chan, that was all a lie!” Ai knit her brows upwards in panic, “I only said that ‘cause I thought you might have known who I really was!!”

“Eh… Oh…” Sun Ye placed the tips of her fingers to her lower lip, “er…. Oops?”
Aichan = :OMG:
Sun Ye = :mon sweat:

“When did they get so close?” Koharu thought aloud, causing the two leaders to perk up in surprise.
:pimp:

“So are you two going to stay in that corner kissing or are you gonna come back here and join the conversation~?” Junjun called out teasingly.

Ai wasn’t sure about Sun Ye’s reaction, but she knew for sure that her own face became the same shade as Ye Eun’s hair.

“Know what, let’s just go out!” Sun Ye said frustratingly before grabbing Ai’s hand.

“Eh?” Ai blinked incredulously, “G-go out?!”

“Not like that,” Sun Ye twisted her face into bewilderment, “I meant outside!”
WOOOOOOOO!!! :cow:

Feeling the vibration in her pants again, Ai swiftly took her phone out and very briefly glanced at the screen.
You wrote that that way on purpose, didn't you?  :grin:

*PRANK TEXTS*
:ptam-glow:

Man, our group members are so perverted!
WHICH IS AWESOME!!! :rockon:

“I’m the cutie patootie tangerine of Wonder Girls!”

“I’m the adorkable bunny of Morning Musume!”
"Adorkable"?

Funny AND lame at the same time!  :thejoker

“…Shouldn’t we stop them?” Aika asked languidly, finding herself twirling a pen once more.

“No way, this is better than all the Korean dramas~!” Reina laughed, but suddenly stopped, “No offense,” she said to the other three Wonder girls.

“None taken,” Yoobin raised both of her hands in a very chill and laidback manner.

So Hee merely left out a pained sigh. “I have no part of this insanity.”
So Hee and Reina have the right idea. This is too awesome NOT to watch.  :theking

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 09:14:12 AM »
LOL. All are perverted!!!  XD

Love the introductions. hehe.

Thanks for yet another osam chapter~ <3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 08:59:51 PM »
Damn you, Yuuchan! You've made me love this crossover WAAAAY too much. :P I like them just interacting with each other. It's so....fascinating, for lack of better words. Mandu~~~~ :inlove: And Ye Eun~~~~ :wub: You've revived the WG fangirl in me. :heart: I wonder who sent the text to Sun Ye. I'm gonna go with Ye Eun for that. :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 05:16:52 AM »
*waves* I'm trying to get back into posting on this site, so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of me!

I really liked the vids you put up, I think I'm starting to remember who's who, and they're all really good singers, so I'll probably look up more of the Wonder Girl's work. Also I'm really starting to anticipate where this story is going. Even if I didn't like the WG, I still think I would read this fic, lol. :twothumbs Can't wait for the next update.

Oh, and also excuse any spelling and capitalization mistakes, the AC's freezing my fingers off... -_-

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 11:06:30 PM »
Konakaga: Gotta blame Ai for Gakikame's marriage xDDD

Shicchan: Teehee, Gaki-san's a genius of reaction and WTFness and Eri's just second to that xDD Glad to know you're liking WG more and more~ Though I bet by now you know them inside-out 'cause I'm such a slow updater, lulz xDDD

Stefy: Hurhur, promoting indeed xDDD Yeah, some of the roles are similar, aren't they? <3

Estrea: OMG I finally updated for you~! Wake up to this in the morning, woot xDDD

Writerjunkie: Even I'm wondering if I can pull off Takamin... o-o... Well, we'll see how this goes~!

JFC: -hugs your commentary-  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Of course I did it on purpose~  :roll:

Ringo: Of course everyone's perverted, they're Momusu and Wonder Girls xDDDD

Ichigo-chan: YES! NOW LOVE IT MOAR! And yes it was good ol' Ye Eun who sent the text to miss Leadah xDD

rndmnwierd: And thus I did notice you running around the site alot! GJ!! Good to know you've already been looking up WG and such xDD Perhaps by now, you know them inside-out, roffle

Hurrr

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »
Sorry for the super lateness '_'; I was occupied with writing Sirius and Amizade >_>; <_<;

Apologies if the chapter isn't that great xDDDD

Track 3:
Renai Revolution 21

Ai was nervous.

Never mind the familiarity of the bright rehearsal room that she had been using for eight years and counting, it was just the thought of rehearsing with Sun Ye and the Wonder Girls seemed so nerve-wrecking. Sure, they’ve had their fair share of collaborations like with SMAP and with TRF not too long ago, but the idea that they were going to perform with another girl group in their age range seemed so surreal.

Hearing the song list was an event of itself. She remembered seeing disappointed faces and annoyed faces when they had to do Love Machine for the nth time, but the mood picked up when the manager announced that they were also going to do Renai Revolution 21 and The Peace. For the hell of it, the higher-ups managed to throw in their recent single, Shouganai Yume Oibito into the mix. Various other songs were also thrown in, though they were there to show off each member’s talent and pit them against the Wonder Girls.

For some mysterious reason, Ai and Sun Ye were chosen to do a duet of a Korean song she didn’t know. Last she heard, it was supposedly some sort of sad song that Sun Ye sang for an OST. When Reina heard the news, she ssexy beasted and had texted her “Well well well, it seems that you get to show off your emofaggery,” much to Ai’s annoyance. However, it wasn’t so much the fact that she had to sing entirely in Korean that worried her, it was actually performing with Sun ye that irked her so much.

What if I’m not good enough? That was the question she had asked herself over and over again. It not only applied to the duet she had with Sun Ye, but the various other non-Momusu song they had to do. If memory served her right, they were supposedly doing a tango of one of Wonder Girl’s songs followed by the original song itself—one which Ai was sure the management gave her quite a few lines to sing from.

“Ai-san! Good morning!” came a voice that only served to send Ai into further paranoia. There Sun Ye was, waltzing through the door in black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt.

On the outside, Ai gave a composed greeting in return, but in the inside, she was making a huge office mess. Sun Ye seemed to have sensed the disarray, but paid no attention to it as she continued to speak.

“I’m really looking forward to our duet!”

Alright, that sent a hurricane through the office of Ai’s body. She frowned and scratched the back of her head anxiously. “I’m… not really sure…”

The Wonder Girls leader blinked before placing her hands on her hips, “Why? Do you not want to sing with me?”

“N-no! It’s not that!” Ai waved her hand dismissively, “It’s just that…What if I’m not good enough?” She traced circles on the floor with her foot, nervously clasping her hands together behind her.

“Nonsense!” Sun Ye grinned, “if you say you’re the leader and main vocalist, obviously that means you fit the bill under your boss’s eyes, right?”

“Yes, under my boss’s eyes,” Ai sighed, “but not my own.”

“Awww, don’t be so modest,” Sun Ye laughed as she walked over to the stereo set, checking out the CDs, “Oh hey, Destiny’s Child. Do you warm up to this too?”

She was so glad that the younger decided to change the subject. She wasn’t sure if she could handle a verbal battle of compliments and denying them. She nodded meekly and walked over to the center of the floor. “You too?”

“All of us are big fans of Beyonce and Destiny’s Child,” Sun Ye smiled as she inserted the CD into the stereo and pressed a multitude of buttons, “How are you with Lose my Breath?”

“Not that good,” Ai tilted her head in an awkward smile.

No more words were said. The second the drums started to roll, both women completely emptied their minds. Right here and now, flow and rhythm was all that mattered to them.

Their movements commanded power.

Their movements channeled grace.

Their movements roared charisma.

The music flowed in their veins like wildfire. They gave up control of their body for the sake of the beat. Intricate moves flew to the bass of the song.

Can you keep up?

They sure as hell could.

Baby boy, make me lose my breath.

Already, the dance floor lit ablaze in fiery dance moves.

Bring the noise, make me lose my breath.

Wave after wave of intense fire flew from each moving limb and swinging hip.

Hit me hard, make me lose my breath.

Both women breathed heavily as the song ended, holding their final poses.

Ai sort of regretted not watching Sun Ye during their dance. The moment the music played, her body automatically reacted and she couldn’t control that. Every song she danced to was like a test for her—seeing how far she could make it with her abilities. There wasn’t really a performance she was proud of yet, and she was determined to find that one day where she could finally call herself decent.

When she finally looked at the other, she noticed that she too seemed to have a discontented expression on her face. But when Sun Ye looked back at her, a shy smile graced her thin lips, causing Ai to also smile. What is it with her and Sun Ye lately? It’s like when one of them does as little as grin, the effect becomes contagious…

A slow beat echoed off the walls of the studio, indicating that the next track was now playing. Apparently Sun Ye picked the mixed CD instead of the album, for this wasn’t a Destiny Child’s song. It was Anonymous by Bobby Valentino.

Again, the beat took over her body. This time, however, she intended to maintain eye contact with Sun Ye, watching her every move. The moves were far more relaxed than that of the previous song’s. Instead of exuding a fire which set the room ablaze, the atmosphere was calm and rejuvenating.

Flow.

There was a lot of flow.

Ai twirled in place, letting the music flow in her veins. Her body moved with a sensual grace that could stop the hearts of anyone watching. It certainly did with Sun Ye. The Morning Musume leader felt pressured as Sun Ye slowed her dance to watch Ai. Swallowing her anxiety, she boldy danced towards her, each silky step redefining the world of grace.

Sun Ye’s gaze remained fixed on the older’s eyes. An indescribable sensation echoed within their bodies as they gravitated towards each other in the midst of their dance. Somehow, they were easily reading the other’s moves with the way they mirrored each other’s steps. The two leaders were still at a small distance from one another, but the Wonder Girls leader saw to the problem by daring to dance even closer to Ai.

Whether her cheeks were red from exhaustion or nervousness, Ai didn’t know. What she did know was that the close proximity of the other dancer caused her to step up her moves. When Sun Ye swerved into her body, Ai did the same. When Ai strongly waved around the other, Sun Ye did the same.

All while never breaking eye contact.

The gravity grew stronger between the two, for Ai danced even closer to the other. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she worried that the other might back off because of the lack of personal space, but as the other didn’t complain, she kept silent. However, she did hold her breath for a second when Sun Ye placed a hand on her hip.

The contact was like having a surge of electricity entering her body, causing herself to fall deeper and deeper into the music. The music of their bodies combined in gravitation with the waves they kept doing. Ai wasn’t even aware of how her hand just naturally clung to Sun Ye’s shoulder.

They were lost.

Totally lost in their own world.

Never looking away.

As the song entered the last vestiges of its decrescendo, so did the movement of the bodies melting against each other until finally, they stood still.

Eyes still gazed earnestly at one another, with unreadable emotions hidden deep within matching chocolate orbs.

The sound of an applause startled the two leaders, causing them to back away from each other immediately. Apparently, during their rather overly friendly dance, they had gathered an audience of 12 sitting and standing around the entrance of the studio.

“So we missed the GakiKame wedding, apparently there was a TakaMin wedding too,” Sayumi chimed, much to the embarrassment of the aforementioned people.

“Aw, come on Michishige-san…” Sun Ye’s cheeks grew red, “that wasn’t really…”

“We were simply dancing,” Ai reiterated, though not without a matching set of colored cheeks.

“Dancing? It looked like hot steamy se—”

“There are kids heeeere~!” Risa panicked aloud as she clapped a hand over Reina’s mouth.

“Being bold, aren’t you?” Ai had already forgotten the name of the person who said this, but only identified her by her crimson locks.

“Ya! Ye Eun!” Sun Ye went a few octaves higher than usual.

The two then started speaking in Korean, much to the bewilderment of the Japanese girls. The other Wonder Girls cut in with a few Korean phrases, but that was all. All they knew was that whatever Ye Eun was saying, Sun Ye’s blush became redder and redder.

“Do we WANT to know what you’re saying to her?” Reina asked rhetorically, not really expecting to be answered back.

“You don’t,” the sullen So Hee deadpanned.

Shortly after, another presence made himself known in the room with a large cough. The girls immediately fled to the other end of the studio and stood up straight and stiffly. A nondescript business man walked into the room, though kept his hand on the door.

“The higher-ups believe it’s essential that you all don’t have a dance instructor for each other’s songs. On some days, you will have instructors that will choreograph your special stages, but for your own songs… You will teach the other band the ropes. This will be beneficial towards the unity you two bands must have, understood?”

Everyone nodded.

“For this week, you won’t have the training for the special stages. For the time being, just teach each other the dance routines of your songs. Until then,” the man waved before departing, leaving everyone in silence.

“Well…” the dark-skinned Wonder Girl in the back began in her low husky voice, “what shall we do first?”

“Because we are the guest, it is only natural to let our host make the decision,” Sun Ye looked over at the Morning Musume members.

“I wanna see what the Wanda Gaarusu can do~!” Sayumi hopped over and clung to Eri.

“But I want to watch Morning Musume first~!” Sun Mi, the spacey doe-like woman, pouted.

“Well… This could be troublesome,” Ye Eun scratched the back of her head. “How about we review the songlist and then we have a vote on what we want to see? We can then provide a sample and then choose from there?”

Everyone looked at each other and then nodded, thus agreeing to the red head’s plan.

Ai didn’t really care what was going to happen. She absentmindedly chose the tango song they were supposed to do since she had always liked watching it onstage in Takarazuka shows. Besides, it seemed like the management had already chosen tango partners according to the roles each person plays in their group. Unfortunately, there were only five Wonder girls, and nine Musume, therefore the Gorokkies were the only lucky ones paired off with the Koreans while Koharu and eighth gen were simply paired together…

Ai wondered what the reasoning behind each pairing was, however. She noticed that her tango partner was Sun Ye, probably due to the fact that the two were leaders. The other pairings seemed interesting enough, however. The pairs were as followed: Ai and Sun Ye, Risa and Ye Eun, Eri and Yoobin, Reina and So Hee, and much to everyone’s amusement and the pairing’s chagrin, Sayumi and Sun Mi.

“Wow! I think everyone wants to see the tango!” Risa’s eyes widened as she watched the amount of hands skyrocket.

“Well each pair will do different things, I’d imagine the Momusu partners are very curious of what they get to do with their Wonder Girl partners…” Sun Ye said matter-of-factly, “Say, do you remember all the guy parts, Ye Eun?”

“I do,” the crimson-haired woman nodded.

“Alright,” the Wonder Girls leader clapped her hands together, “Ye Eun and I will demonstrate each partner dance!”

Everyone sat by the wall of the studio, intently watching save for the Wonder Girl members since they already knew the dance. Again, the tall girl with long jet black hair, So Hee, Ai remembered, walked over to the stereo with boredom and was to be in charge of the audio for this sample.

“We will be demonstrating Ai-san’s moveset,” Sun Ye said aloud.

“Wow, you two are already on first-name basis?” Linlin looked over at Ai, but the leader ignored it. Instead, Ai kept a close watch on Sun Ye.

The song that played was like a mix of classical violins with a mysterious beat. Sun Ye was alone while Ye Eun stood off to the side, presumably offstage.

I want nobody, nobody but you~
I want nobody, nobody but you~

Sun Ye’s mesmerizing look reminded Ai of their little dance session earlier, causing her to slightly redden up again, but she continued paying attention.

Nandareun sarameun silheo niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

As she let the final nobody end, she struck a pose and a low heavy trance bass echoed off the studio with a melodious string arrangement in the back. Ye Eun played the part of a man walking up to Sun Ye to the beat, her piercing gaze just as hypnotizing as Sun Ye’s. The dance was a mix of waving, and of course, tangoing. Everyone’s eyes were glued on the couple as the two nearly performed splits on the floor in two different directions. Throughout the dance, there was this unexplainable charisma and powerful grace that melted the Musume in the blink of an eye. All of a sudden, they froze, though the music kept going. With fine-tuned ears, Ai heard Sun Ye counting to herself.

Oh, so each tango couple has a solo at certain times? Ai thought to herself as the two, after a certain amount of time elapsed, began dancing again, with Sun Ye being twirled by Ye Eun’s hand before stopping.

Just then, the music became revamped as So Hee reset the music back to the middle of the Nobody chorus. Ye Eun comically fled from Sun Ye, earning giggles from the others before returning to her in the same fashion as before. “This one is the Eri/Yoobin dance~!” Sun Ye called out, notifying both her partner and everyone else.

When it came to the solo part, the two released each other, did their own thing, and then Sun Ye leaned upon Ye Eun to the beat before they locked hands again, the crimson haired woman dipping the leader low near the ground as the latter kicked her foot high in the air.

“Ooooh…” Eri looked over to the corresponding wonder girl partner, smiling goofily at the other, “we’ll work hard, partner!”

Sun Ye then announced that they were going to do Sun Mi and Sayumi’s dance next. Ai thought this was more of a tango because with the solo, it seems that Sun Mi will have to sweep Sayumi in the air and twirl in a posed ballet-like picture before landing on the ground. So Hee and Reina’s solo dance was similar to the narcissist pairing, only So Hee had to let Reina sit on her knee after the twirl rather than pose a landing on the floor.

Everyone gaped at Ye Eun’s solo. Risa let out a muffled “USO!” when Sun Ye slid between Ye Eun’s legs sexily, hand resting tentatively on Ye Eun’s thigh as she swerved around and stood back up again. While the Morning Musume sub-leader hyperventilated, the others simply nudged her saying “What a lucky woman~!” or “girl, you get to be sliding under Park-san’s legs~!”

Ai smiled quietly at the thought of clean, not-wanting-to-be-sexy Gaki-san doing such a scandalous thing. This was definitely going to be an interesting practice…

Official tango performance here and rehearsal clips here

The Anonymous dance session inspired by this Anonymous dance session

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Wonder Musume!? [Track 3: Renai Revolution 21]
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »
Oooo, so WG are playing the boy role!? xD And lol at Sayu! XD Missing the GakiKame and TakaMin wedding... I wanna see what WG has to learn out of MM's songs... Obviously, it wouldn't be something like this tango though. =o

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
LOL. I smell the electricity during the dancing. XD Yay TakaMin!

-just woke up so brain not activated yet- XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 02:45:35 AM »
Ai-chan always either makes me go "Awww~" or "Damn!". The beginning is one of those "Awww~" times. :wub: TakaMin sex dance practice is so so so hot hot! :drool: May I request an omake of what WG is discussing in Korean? 8) Mmmm, all those pairings sound hot...especially GakixYeEun and ReinaxSoHee. :heart:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »
Yay you've continued! :D

LoL I liked SoHee's one liner. I can just imagine her face saying that XD

I so remember that Tango version, it was like wow!

Eri and Yubin? Dark skinned hotties FTW!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 05:14:29 AM »
Ah, since you haven't updated in a while, I forgot who everyone was!  :cry: But I did love the TakaMin dace off, so sexy. Now I'm off to study the Wonder Girls again...

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »
OMG! :w00t: That was sooo hot and sexy :drool: You did awesome job describing the whole dance session between Ai and Sun Ye  :twothumbs You could almost feel the sparks flying between them XD Now I can't wait for the Tango and have this sexiness multiply by ten  :twisted: Scandalized Gaki was hilarious as well as Reina and her emofaggery, she really gives Leader a hard time but Sun Ye also doesn't have it easy  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 04:43:27 AM »
Track 3:
Renai Revolution 21

the idea that they were going to perform with another girl group in their age range seemed so surreal.
The fact that both groups are approximately the same age and you have a bit of a sense of "rivalry" going on as well. No doubt that neither groups want to be shown up by the other.

She remembered seeing disappointed faces and annoyed faces when they had to do Love Machine for the nth time, but the mood picked up when the manager announced that they were also going to do Renai Revolution 21 and The Peace.
Can't help but wonder about this, you know? Lord knows there are plenty of people who feel that Love Machine and some of their other older songs have been done to death, but what about the girls themselves? We know that they, in all likelihood, have no say at all in the matter and are just told "this is what you're going to perform, no ifs, ands or buts", but how do they feel about it when they have to sing Love Machine yet again instead of their more recent songs?
:?

For some mysterious reason, Ai and Sun Ye were chosen to do a duet of a Korean song she didn’t know. Last she heard, it was supposedly some sort of sad song that Sun Ye sang for an OST. When Reina heard the news, she ssexy beasted and had texted her “Well well well, it seems that you get to show off your emofaggery,” much to Ai’s annoyance
Aichan's emofaggery = :cow:

* JFC giggles at the use of "ssexy beasted."

it was actually performing with Sun ye that irked her so much.
Well, as group leader, plus taking into account how she puts so much into performing well, it's not surprising that Aichan would be nervous to say the least (remember how antsy she was for her duet with YU-KI on CollaboLabo).

One thing for sure, we know that the other members from both groups will probably have some fun and be merciless in their teasing them during the rehearsals. :D

“Ai-san! Good morning!” came a voice that only served to send Ai into further paranoia. There Sun Ye was, waltzing through the door in black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt.

On the outside, Ai gave a composed greeting in return, but in the inside, she was making a huge office mess.
Aichan on the outside = :on GJ:
Aichan on the inside = :frustrated:

“I’m really looking forward to our duet!”

Alright, that sent a hurricane through the office of Ai’s body. She frowned and scratched the back of her head anxiously. “I’m… not really sure…”

The Wonder Girls leader blinked before placing her hands on her hips, “Why? Do you not want to sing with me?”

“N-no! It’s not that!” Ai waved her hand dismissively, “It’s just that…What if I’m not good enough?” She traced circles on the floor with her foot, nervously clasping her hands together behind her.

“Nonsense!” Sun Ye grinned, “if you say you’re the leader and main vocalist, obviously that means you fit the bill under your boss’s eyes, right?”

“Yes, under my boss’s eyes,” Ai sighed, “but not my own.”
Sun Ye = :hee:
Aichan = :mon unsure:
Sun Ye = :mon huh2:
Aichan = :mon dunno:
Sun Ye = :gmon sing:
Aichan = :mon whimper:

Like I said, we all know Aichan's reputation for being a perfectionist (especially with herself). It could be that small group (i.e. say, around 2-4 people) just worry her. When she's singing as part of MM, there are enough other people there that if Aichan makes a goof, they can cover it up without much trouble. If she's doing a solo perf, then she's got total control, and if she does goof up it's only her that's affected. With this duet, if she goofs up, she's concerned/worrying about embarrassing herself AND Sun Ye (not to mention both of their respective management companies).

*AICHAN-SUN YE DANCE PRACTICE*
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh mang...

Do I really need to say that seeing that for real would have been super awesome? :yep:

They were lost.

Totally lost in their own world.

Never looking away.

As the song entered the last vestiges of its decrescendo, so did the movement of the bodies melting against each other until finally, they stood still.

Eyes still gazed earnestly at one another, with unreadable emotions hidden deep within matching chocolate orbs.
Oh jeez...:drool:

The sound of an applause startled the two leaders, causing them to back away from each other immediately. Apparently, during their rather overly friendly dance, they had gathered an audience of 12 sitting and standing around the entrance of the studio.

“So we missed the GakiKame wedding, apparently there was a TakaMin wedding too,” Sayumi chimed, much to the embarrassment of the aforementioned people.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Sayu gets in the first zinger! :lol:

“Do we WANT to know what you’re saying to her?” Reina asked rhetorically, not really expecting to be answered back.

“You don’t,” the sullen So Hee deadpanned.
Reina = :dunno:
So Hee = :mon impatient:

Risa probably understands (at least partially) what they're saying, just observe her reactions, and that should give a hint. XD

Shortly after, another presence made himself known in the room with a large cough. The girls immediately fled to the other end of the studio and stood up straight and stiffly. A nondescript business man walked into the room, though kept his hand on the door.

“The higher-ups believe it’s essential that you all don’t have a dance instructor for each other’s songs. On some days, you will have instructors that will choreograph your special stages, but for your own songs… You will teach the other band the ropes. This will be beneficial towards the unity you two bands must have, understood?”

Everyone nodded.
So...Aichan's gonna have to teach MM's dance to Sun Ye and vice versa? Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting. :twisted:

“I wanna see what the Wanda Gaarusu can do~!” Sayumi hopped over and clung to Eri.

“But I want to watch Morning Musume first~!” Sun Mi, the spacey doe-like woman, pouted.

“Well… This could be troublesome,” Ye Eun scratched the back of her head.
Osnap, it's a cute-off! :P

*CHOOSING TANGO PARTNERS*
:rofl:

“We will be demonstrating Ai-san’s moveset,” Sun Ye said aloud.

“Wow, you two are already on first-name basis?” Linlin looked over at Ai, but the leader ignored it. Instead, Ai kept a close watch on Sun Ye.
Eh? Eh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeh?
:mon misch:

it seems that Sun Mi will have to sweep Sayumi in the air and twirl in a posed ballet-like picture before landing on the ground.

Everyone gaped at Ye Eun’s solo. Risa let out a muffled “USO!” when Sun Ye slid between Ye Eun’s legs sexily, hand resting tentatively on Ye Eun’s thigh as she swerved around and stood back up again. While the Morning Musume sub-leader hyperventilated, the others simply nudged her saying “What a lucky woman~!” or “girl, you get to be sliding under Park-san’s legs~!”
Now THIS I definitely want to see. :w00t:

Ai smiled quietly at the thought of clean, not-wanting-to-be-sexy Gaki-san doing such a scandalous thing. This was definitely going to be an interesting practice…
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 05:25:28 AM »
Lol, I just had to say, I got so excited when I saw this thread was updated. Then I was like, 'No Yuuyami? No Wonder Girls?' then I watched the videos in the post again and then went off to youtube.  :lol:

I still can't tell Sun Mi and Ye Eun (and sometimes Sun Ye with certain bangs) apart!

Offline fallenangel2u

Wonder Musume!? [Track 3: Renai Revolution 21]
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 12:35:23 AM »
Ahhh!!! Please please please continue this fanfic! Wonder Girls is my favorite K-pop group and MM is my fav J-pop so this is such an awsome fanfic. What would be even sweeter is if you had a connection between the two aliens in the group (Eri and Sun Mi, which by the way are my favorites in the two groups)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 01:50:13 AM »
This story was posted a few months ago but manage to read it today. My bad :P .

It looks like the wonder girls are more talented than the MM the way they introduce themselves. One reason why Ai felt much pressure since she is the leader. but on the other hand, the wonder girls are pressured too since they will be performing on the place they are not use too. Good thing leaders of both group are having a good relationship. I hope this funfic continue.  :cow: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki